11-15-2005, 12:26 PM
The Dark Mudokon
Fuzzle

: May 2005
: Roxton-Falls
: 130
The Dark Mudokon  (10)
The Dark Bracelet of Mudoron

"A long time ago,a Mudokon Shaman had been cursed for killing others shamans.Because he wanted ultimate power on the Great Mudonkin tribe.After being banned from his village,Mudoron,the cursed shaman,embraced the darkness,and his skin had gone black.After this,he wanted to have revenge on the tribe.Thus,he created a bracelet made of mudokon shamans' skin.The bracelet had tremendous dark powers,giving the owner the power to create a weapon that came out of his mind,into reality.This weapon can corrupt everything,transforming living things into zombies and killing the entire nature.This artifact has now been dugged out by the Industrials.They keep it in their complexes,trying to find how to use it.I,Jaran,descendant of Mudoron,last member of the Great Mudonkins,must take the bracelet from the hands of the Industrials.But others want the bracelet.I must not let them have it.It is my duty to save this precious relic of my family and destroy whoever tries to take it.This is my vow."

Jaran,The dark mudokon
--------------------------------------------------------------------

In this rp,you can play as a Native or an Industrial.The race will be your choice.Before joining,you'll have to put your character profile.Take mine for example.

Name:Jaran

Race:Mudokon

Weapon:Black,metallic spear

Alignment:Neutral Evil

Personnality:Reserved and quiet,really cruel sometime
-------------------------------------------------------------

Jaran The Dark Mudokon

11-15-2005, 12:36 PM
xx_xx_0dd
Fuzzle

: Aug 2005
: New York City
: 100
xx_xx_0dd  (10)

Sounds cool. I have a character-
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:Scrap
Race:Steef (Can I be a steef?)
Weapon:A chainsaw, and a shotgun.
Alinment:Neutral
Personality:A loner. He prefers to explore, and likes fights and destruction. Can be mean and nice.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

11-15-2005, 12:40 PM
The Dark Mudokon
Fuzzle

The Dark Mudokon  (10)

You can be the race you want.We'll start when there's more people.(Steefs' are cool!)

Jaran The Dark Mudokon

11-15-2005, 12:46 PM
metroixer
Outlaw Sniper

: Sep 2005
: Florida
: 1,512
metroixer  (-71)

Any race eh?

name: Jakob
race: Scrab!!
Bio: He talks he gets hunted he gets caught. Go figure. Although knowing that in his prison there is a weapon of ultimate power....Well he just needs to have it. Not power hungry but just revenge hungry for the industrialists.
Weapon: His strength nuff said.

wee!!!
11-15-2005, 12:55 PM
The Dark Mudokon
Fuzzle

The Dark Mudokon  (10)

At least 5 more people before we start.

Jaran The Dark Mudokon

11-16-2005, 11:25 AM
Rincewynd
Thudslug

: Nov 2004
: England
: 151
Rincewynd  (10)
Happy

Sounds fun I'm in

Name:Rincewynd (well obviously I would forget who i am otherwise)
Race: Mud
Bio: Grew up around industrialist places, got put to work at age of 4........has been theiving off everyone all his life......not necessarilly going unoticed :P.......escaped during huge fight between sligs and the rest of the factory. A nice guy always getting into and out of trouble fairly easily......but will rob you of every penny if he thinks its worth it.

EDIT:Thanks for reminding me Salamander, my wepons are two medium sized sticks (strong duh ) names right handed 'cheech' and left handed 'chong'

"Pull me up, then," he hinted.
"I think that might be sort of difficult," grunted Twoflower. "I don't actually think I can do it, in fact."
"What are you holding on to, then?"
"You."
"I mean besides me."
"What do you mean, besides you?" said Twoflower.

Last edited by Rincewynd; 11-19-2005 at 07:58 AM.. : Look at text
11-18-2005, 10:43 PM
Salamander
Rabid Fuzzle

: Anigav
: 549
Salamander  (79)

i will return to my roots and rp once again
-------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Nim
Race: Mudokon
Weapons: A hand axe, a spear
Alingment: outcast, cast out from a secret fraction (neutral)
Personality: distant, witty, intelligent, and inquistive
Bio: Nim once belonged to a secret fraction of mudokons, expelled for certain reasons he was made to forget, he no longer has the strength and intelligence he used to possess, he seems to have another unclear motive.
------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Salamander : Today at 05:18 PM.

11-20-2005, 01:41 AM
Rincewynd
Thudslug

Rincewynd  (10)
Question

If we're going to start should we just start now and people can join in later if they want?

"I think that might be sort of difficult," grunted Twoflower. "I don't actually think I can do it, in fact."
"You."
"I mean besides me."

11-20-2005, 05:04 AM
metroixer
Outlaw Sniper

metroixer  (-71)

I think we should start now.... OOC
11-21-2005, 04:47 AM
The Dark Mudokon
Fuzzle

The Dark Mudokon  (10)

Well,we can start now,but I think it would have needed some industrials 'cause the bracelet is in an Industrial complex.Oh,well,let's start it.You can begin where you want,depending on your character's situation.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Jaran had been walking for a week.The complex where the precious artifact he sought was pretty far from the cavern he had called home.He knew that others would try and take the legendary Dark Bracelet of Mudoron,an artifact of dark powers.The last Mudonkin paused under a tree.His stomach was growling in hunger.The hunt in the last two days had been bad.He didn't catch anything.Listening to his hungry stomach,he passed a day trying to kill some animal with his spear.At dusk,he started a fire and ate at his heart's content.Gulkling Diggin' Co. was not too far from his position and he would need all his strenght if we wanted to recover the bracelet from the Industrials.

Jaran The Dark Mudokon

11-21-2005, 05:23 AM
metroixer
Outlaw Sniper

metroixer  (-71)

Yayz
-------------------
Jakob:Why in odd's name am I in these situations the whole time?
*Jakob was in a scrab pen being fed raw mudokon meat. Unlike most scrabs he likes his cooked.*
Jakob:Bleh this is disgusting well it's better than what the paramites are having.
*Jakob looks at the paramite pens and sees them sadly eating paramite pies.*
Jakob:eww....
11-21-2005, 10:09 AM
Rincewynd
Thudslug

Rincewynd  (10)

This is how big fight started (see bio)
----------------------------------------------
Rince:- 'I told you, the slig was unconciouse when I got here'
Big bro slig:-'He was ma buddy ya filthy mud who was it!, and if yer lying I'll cook yer head!'
Rincewynd looked nervously and quickly round the hall, a group of sligs whispering and giggling that Rincewynd had always sought to avenge were in ample distance.
Rine:-'Them, they did it, I was just cleaning and they pushed me aside and beat him up, I couldn't stop them'
The Big Bro slig dropped Rincewynd and charged towards the group, cracking Alfred's (the group's leader) bodyguards (Flig and Erny) heads together before charging at Alfred. It was then that several sligs, muds, even a drunk glukkon that was on business there all piled in on one big heap, Rincewynd knew it was his chance and slipped out a nearby air duct. Several bangs, scrapes and bruises later he was free out in the open.....Flying towards a large rock. He came to not long afterwards. He was walking for days and all the while he thought to himself "that's the last time I go to Gulkling Diggin' Co. again!" (good one eh? It dont have to be, just thought it was funny )

"You."
"I mean besides me."

11-21-2005, 11:22 AM
metroixer
Outlaw Sniper

metroixer  (-71)

Jakob: Okay well this is boring.
*Jakob calls to a slig*
Jakob:Hey can I die yet? This is boring!
Slig:Wait your turn.
Jakob:Well-
*As soon as Jakob starts talking his gate mistriosly breaks open. Somehow he knew he was free. And his scrab instincts kicked in. He ran to the slig*
Jakob: DIE!!!!1!11!1
*Jakob trampled and killed the slig. He had to get out of here alive.*
11-21-2005, 05:08 PM
xx_xx_0dd
Fuzzle

xx_xx_0dd  (10)

Scrap:"Just....a few......."
*Scrap was walking toward Glukkon diggin' Co.*
He was about 3 days away, according to his map.
He stopped under a tree and rested.
*Scrap took out a piece of food and ate it*
Scrap had a pack on. it had food and water. He had a shotgun in his left hand, and a chainsaw stuck to his right. Glukkin Diggen' Co. found him in the woods and did experiments on him. He had a chainsaw built onto his hand.
"I hope someone will help me with my quest."
*took his pancho and covered himself*
Scrap fell asleep.

11-21-2005, 09:28 PM
Salamander
Rabid Fuzzle

: Anigav
: 549
Salamander  (79)

cool, we begin, also i forgot to mention Nim is now being hunted
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Three pairs of strange hands threw a Nim onto the moist sand, this mudokon was different now, he was an outcast, an abomination onto his friends and family, he was different, he was never to return to his home, they others left Nim to die, he was below the high tide line, when high tide came, he would drown. But something happened..... Nim survived.
(4 years later)
Nim crouched below a fallen tree, this was the fourth time he had been followed this year, he was about 20 miles Glukkon Diggin' Co, and he was low on food and water. Two shadowy figures moved behind the tree he was hiding behind. Nim tried to hold his breath, they came from both sides, Nim panicked "What would he do?"
Last edited by Salamander : Today at 05:18 PM.

11-22-2005, 08:28 AM
metroixer
Outlaw Sniper

metroixer  (-71)

Jakob: Okay....Gotta get out.Gotta get out.
*Jakob stopped galloping and heard some sligs talking.*
slig 1: So are they gaurding the thing safely?
slig 2: Ya ya don't be such a bastich.
slig 1: But what if someone takes it? Like a mud or aomething? All the industrialists could die....
*slig 1 snaps his fingers*
slig 1:Just like that.
Jakoboh.....
11-22-2005, 12:19 PM
Rincewynd
Thudslug

Rincewynd  (10)

Rincewynd travelled for three days now and hasnt seen anything else but hills, mountains and water.
Rince:-'How long does freedom take to kick in I wonder?'
5 minutes later
Rince:-'Even working was better than this, I have to find something'
Rincewynd travelled to the top of a big hill, with one very steep side.
Rince:-'Wow freedom is dull, I want something to happen!'
*kicks rocks*
*ground begins to shake*
Rince:-'I really dig myself holes sometimes'
Rincewynd falls of the edge of a cliff.......The next day he comes to upside down twitching slightly.
Rince:-'Ow'
*picks himself up*
Rince:-'woah, I've never seen a rock that bi- wait thats no rock thats moving!'
5minutes later.....*pokes xx_xx_odd with a stick*

"You."
"I mean besides me."

11-22-2005, 12:26 PM
The Dark Mudokon
Fuzzle

The Dark Mudokon  (10)

ooc:The complex is called Gulkling Diggin' Co.,for those who have trouble spelling it.

Jaran awakened after a good sleep.He walked for 2 hours before he got in front of the gate to Gulkling Diggin' Co.The place was crawling with sligs.He silently walked from cover to cover,spear in hand,until he arrived near the gate.Two sligs were talking,without knowing of the black bane coming toward them.

Slig1:I wonder what the boss' gonna do with dat bracelet?

Slig2unno!I think he didn't found how to use it yet!The Vykkers are doing experiments on it.

Slig1:Yeah!And looks like that bracelet's more dangerous than it seems!Two Vykkers played too much with it and the bracelet disingrated'em!

While the two sligs were talking,Jaran sneaked on them.Then,he quickly killed one of the sligs with his spear.Unfortunately,he didn't have the time to kill the oteher slig before he alarmed everyone else.

Slig2:HEELP!

The slig started firing.Jaran barely dodged the bullets and killed the slig.He ran around the fence surrounding the complex,looking for a place to climb.He finally found a place where he could climb,using a tree,and where no slig was guarding.While trying to avoid encounters,he heard a dying slig screaming and some sort of galloping,coming from inside the base.There was a ventilation shaft on the wall.The dark mudokon leapt at it and entered.When he got on the other side,there were caged paramites around.Strangely,one cage was open and there was a dead slig lying on the ground.Jaran approached the empty cage and sniffed.

"A scrab...!,he thought.

He walked out of the room and followed a corridor,being careful to avoid encountering sligs.He jumped when he heard an alarm ringing.

"Curse!They know I'm inside!"

Jaran The Dark Mudokon

11-22-2005, 12:30 PM
metroixer
Outlaw Sniper

metroixer  (-71)

*Jakob hears the alarm*
Jakob: Oh man....
*Jakob sped through the two sligs that were talking and killed them both with his sharp legs. Hearing about this bracelet he started going to the very core of the factory.*
???-Freeze!
*Jakob stopped and saw 3 big bro's in front of him.*
Big bro 1- We adopted a new pet boys! Hehe.
11-22-2005, 12:39 PM
The Dark Mudokon
Fuzzle

The Dark Mudokon  (10)

Jaran ran through the corridor,past two more corpses.He arrived in another corridor,with a scrab trapped by three Big Bro sligs.Jaran found a way to go near them unnoticed.Then,he leapt on the back of one of the sligs and impaled him with his spear,spilling blood on the ground.One of the two other sligs turned toward him and started attacking.

Jaran The Dark Mudokon

11-22-2005, 12:51 PM
xx_xx_0dd
Fuzzle

xx_xx_0dd  (10)

ooc: Rincewynd, call me Scrap.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Scrap:"What do you want"
*Scrap looked over at Rince*
Scrap:"Where are you headin? Got a name?"
*Scrap took out his shotgun*
Scrap:"I'd put that stick down if I were you..."
*Points gun at Rince's face*
Scrap:".....This here gun can blow heads off."

11-22-2005, 01:06 PM
Rincewynd
Thudslug

Rincewynd  (10)

OOC:I following what you said Odd
-----------------------------------------------------------
*when Scrap looks over*
Rince:-'Wow it can talk! I'm going to bring it to a circus!'
Scrap:-'Where you headin? You got a name?'
Rince:-' As far from that place as I can'*points to factory*'And my name Mr.Rock is Rince-'
*Scrap takes out shotgun*
Rince:-'W-y-n-d...........urmmm'
Scrap:-I'd put that stick down If I were you'
*points gun at Rince's face*
Scrap:-'This here gun can blow heads off'
Rince:-' Consider it put down!'
Rince:-' So Mr........I didnt get your name, what with all the pointing of guns....mainly towards me.....not that its a bad thing!, so where are you headed then.........what are you anyway? All I recognise is Glukkons, Sligs and other Muds now, oh and have you seen what that high rise Glukkon shows to his employees every year....This funky bracelet thingy, I don't know why, looks like a bunch of rubbish to me, I mean honestly who would buy that!'

"You."
"I mean besides me."

11-22-2005, 01:27 PM
metroixer
Outlaw Sniper

metroixer  (-71)

Jakob: Okay,,,Okay....If there is odd out there I need it now.
*All of a sudden some kind of acid spilled from the ceiling and killed all the big bro's.*
Jakob: Now that's what I'm talking about.
*Jakob keeps going to the core. He then notices this mud (Jaran) with a spear going to the same direction as him. HE then remembers he never ate anything decent since his escape.*
Jakob:Oh...But that's raw meat!
*Jakob then see's some type of cooked food in the muds loincloth pocket.*
Jakob: That isn't though!
*Jakob starts galloping torrward Jaran*
Jakob: Hey! Can I have some of that food?
11-23-2005, 06:26 AM
The Dark Mudokon
Fuzzle

The Dark Mudokon  (10)

Jaran turned toward the talking scrab.
"So you can talk,he said,take that food and leave me alone!"

Jaran threw his last bit of food at the scrab and headed for the Master's office.There he would "convince" the glukkon to tell him where the bracelet is.

Jaran The Dark Mudokon

11-23-2005, 08:21 AM
metroixer
Outlaw Sniper

metroixer  (-71)

*Jakob starts eating the food greedily.*
Jakob: Hmm...Oh yea....Wait a minute....
*Jakob sniffs the food*
Jakob: This is scrab legs! You bastard!
11-23-2005, 08:35 AM
The Dark Mudokon
Fuzzle

The Dark Mudokon  (10)

Jaran went cover-to-cover,avoiding any slig patrols he saw.It was really agitated in the complex,with the alarm still sounding loud.He finally reached the elevator that lead to the complex's boss.Jaran pressed a button to open the elevator door.But a voice started shouting.

"Alert to all personnel!One of these muds bastards reached the elevator!"

Jaran looked at one of the walls.He had forgotten about the cameras!A slig patrol ran toward him.They were at least 5,with 2 Big Bro sligs.

"I should have been more careful!",he thought to himself.

He took a fighting stance and waited for the enemies to come.

Jaran The Dark Mudokon

11-23-2005, 03:35 PM
xx_xx_0dd
Fuzzle

xx_xx_0dd  (10)
Happy

Scrap: "I'm headen toward gullking Diggen' Co."
*looks at the factory*
Scrap: "My name is Scrap"
*looks at Rincewynd and smiles*
Scrap: "Could you show me how to get that braclet?"
"I would pay you a hefty price of 5,000 Moolaw."
*examines Rince*
Scrap: "You new 'round here?"
*stares at Rince*
Scrap: "Follow me..... I'll show you something. Oh, and
I'm a Steef."

11-23-2005, 03:45 PM
metroixer
Outlaw Sniper

metroixer  (-71)

Jakob:*sigh* Well one must do with one must have I suppose.
*Jakob chows down the rest of the meat.*
Jakob:Well that solves my hunger problem BUT I still need to get that bracelet thinagamagiger.
*Jakob looks around and sees a minecart*
Jakob:What the?
*Jakob gets in*
Jakob:Hey this is fun!
*The door slams shut*
Jakob:What the?...Oh shiza..HELP!HELP!
*Jakob not knowing it continues rolling the minecart uncontrollalbly and is killing everyone in it's way.*
11-24-2005, 07:51 AM
Rincewynd
Thudslug

Rincewynd  (10)

Rince:'5.....5......5,000 moolah!'
*Rincewynd dances*
Rince:'sorry must stay calm'
*slaps himself*
Rince:'Of course I'll show you the bracelet although there has been a bit of a fight on recently, you sure you can help me, I mean thats a pretty mean place for a......Steef'
*walks around Scrap continuously*
Rince:'hmmmmm........O.K'
*stops in front of Scrap*
Rince:'I'll help you, but I know how these deals work, half now and half after we have the brecelt thing O.K?'
*pauses slightly*
Rince:'so what is this bracelet exactly and why do you want it?'

"You."
"I mean besides me."

11-24-2005, 10:14 AM
xx_xx_0dd
Fuzzle

xx_xx_0dd  (10)

Scrap:"I'll Give you 2,500 now, and the rest after."
*looks back and fourth nerviosly*
Scrap:"The braclet is.......none of your buessness!!"
Scrap:"C'mon, this way."
*walks toward the G D Co.*