06-27-2003, 08:19 PM
Fleech Food
Stunk

: Jun 2003
: In a cage at the zoo.
: 47
Fleech Food  (10)
Unlikely Friendship

Echoing cries of pain rang through the deserted corridors of Vykkers Labs. Craft stood alone with the small fuzzle, tears running from his beady eyes as he attempted to remove the needle from the tiny fuzzle's skin. He wanted to free the pathetic creature from it's prison of pain. Nobody understood him. Nobody understood the pain that he could feel whenever another creature was in pain. Nobody understood his anguish and the jeers he had suffered. Craft yanked the needle from the fuzzles skin and the cries instantly stopped.
"I haven't seen you around yet," Craft said to the fuzzle, staring into it's deep, black eyes, "I'll name you Fluffles."
He carefully placed the fuzzle into a cage, petting it a little. A sweet smile curved around Fluffles' face as Craft left the lab.

Craft woke up to see the fuzzle staring at him. "What are you doing here?" He asked Fluffles, "I put you in that cage." Fluffles' unblinking eyes fixed onto his face. Craft picked up the fuzzle and let it's warmth spread through his hands. "I've gotta go to the lab now," He sighed, petting it a little more, "You better stay in here, make yourself comfy."

Craft came back an hour early. Another vykker had nearly made him physically sick at some of the things that he had done to a test subject. Fluffles greeted him with a wide smile, showing razor sharp teeth... Craft had an idea.
More Soon

06-27-2003, 09:04 PM
Abe16
Outlaw Bomber

: May 2003
: on earth
: 2,046
Abe16  (11)

I like it alot make more please.

“You shouldn't just be a band, ... If you've got the time and you've got the space you've got to make something of it. We might balls the whole thing up but you've got to try!”~Josh Homme, Queens of the Stone Age