06-25-2003, 02:12 PM
paramiteabe
Wolvark Semi Auto

: Nov 2001
: Cuyahoga Falls Ohio
: 4,129
paramiteabe  (95)
Wired The Art of Conquest!

Ok I am doing this again because I dident like the designs I did earler. These are the first two drawings of my work on my fanfic Oddworld Conquest Of the Lost Continent. the first one is a picture of the interor of The Fortress of the Dark Mudokins and the second one is a scetch of my main character not to mention destined hero Zin. But first here is a picture of both images.

06-25-2003, 02:15 PM
paramiteabe
Wolvark Semi Auto

paramiteabe  (95)

Here is the two drawings.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	mvc-008f.jpg
Views:	277
Size:	43.1 
ID:	889  

06-25-2003, 02:19 PM
paramiteabe
Wolvark Semi Auto

paramiteabe  (95)

Here is up close of Zin:
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	mvc-009f.jpg
Views:	290
Size:	38.7 
ID:	890  

06-25-2003, 02:25 PM
paramiteabe
Wolvark Semi Auto

paramiteabe  (95)

And here is the interor of the Fortress of the Dark Muds. Note the center of this pipe laberinth. That Sphere is where one of my characters Clorn resides. When I did this I was interested in a possiable scenero in which Mudokins have become industrialised so I came up with Dark Mudokins. That was one of my inspirations in makeing this story. But wait till you see some of the action scenes. They will be amazeing. And wait till you see what a Dark Mudokin looks like. Think ciborg like when it comes to dark Muds but shrouded in mystery.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	mvc-010f.jpg
Views:	266
Size:	46.1 
ID:	891  

Last edited by paramiteabe; 06-25-2003 at 06:29 AM..
06-25-2003, 04:32 PM
Al the Vykker
Resident Psychologist

: Oct 2001
: Not Specified
: 2,804
Al the Vykker  (20)

Great job PA! Its always nice to see what is described very vividly in Fan Fictions such as yours.

Only if I wasnt so lazy with updating my stories and doing some art to show what I describe.

Anyways keep up your good work, and post some more.
07-09-2003, 04:54 PM
big bro boogie
Sewer Sleg

: Jun 2003
: Netherlands
: 744
big bro boogie  (10)

i'm always amazed of self made pics or drawings
but because they look in some way like alf and abe i like em even more almost as Slig Slinger

07-15-2003, 01:41 PM
paramiteabe
Wolvark Semi Auto

paramiteabe  (95)

Thanks for your comments guys. Well here are some more pictures of conquest well at least one of them is. This is a picture of Trilas who is a dark Mudokon. similar to regular Mudokons but very different in comparison. A typical Dark Mudokon are human like. I mean there is more of the human element in the Dark Mud compared to the regular Mud. Dark Mudokons are far more stronger than regular Mudokons aswell as taller and more sleek looking as you will see in my rough sketch of the character. I wanted sort of a sameri style in the dark Muds. In many ways you can see that these guys are indeed peer evil which they are. They are also a product of the Relec that was mentioned in my story. Basically these guys are industrial and sort of god like basically.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	mvc-trilas.jpg
Views:	251
Size:	83.0 
ID:	975  

07-15-2003, 02:00 PM
paramiteabe
Wolvark Semi Auto

paramiteabe  (95)

Now this is a concept that was going to be in Conquest but as the story evolved it came apparent to me that this concept did not appear in the first story. Near the end I came to the decision to put this in the third story.

So basically your sort of getting a sneak peek at the third story but it was originally ment for the first story.

Anyway this concept is a scenery picture of a vast canyon on Sailas. This is a location on Sailas called "Giant Spooce Canyon." It was suppose to be where Zin was going to meet this Elderling liveing around the giant Spooce Shrubs. This Elderling would be very different compared to the Raison and far more superior in knowledge and such. But when I came up with Osmikea who is not an elderling but a sort of advice giver for Zin thats when I decided this will wait until the third story, because it will most likely be my character Osmikea telling Zin about this mysterous Elderling
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	mvc-giant spooce canyon.jpg
Views:	244
Size:	70.8 
ID:	976  

07-15-2003, 02:04 PM
paramiteabe
Wolvark Semi Auto

paramiteabe  (95)

This is the same picture only now its at night. I was playing around with my digital camera and I thought this picture looked cool in this effect.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	mvc-giantspoocecanyonatnight.jpg
Views:	249
Size:	72.8 
ID:	977  

07-15-2003, 03:01 PM
Al the Vykker
Resident Psychologist

: Oct 2001
: Not Specified
: 2,804
Al the Vykker  (20)

I really like the whole depth effect which you have created quite well in all your scene concept work. I also really like the difference, and much darker look of the dark mudokons. Great job! Post some more soon.