01-23-2007, 06:40 PM
Necrophagia
Stunk

: Jan 2007
: NZ
: 40
Necrophagia  (10)
Necrophagia's Non-Oddworld Art!

Hey people, I'm just posting some of my art, to get like feedback and stuff. This is only the stuff I scanned, because my scanner's in the shop, and they're taking ages, and, yeah, well, ok, Here's my art! And also, some stuff I did on the Pc.

Some Random comics I drew a while back.
The pill container on the first one reads "INVISIPILLS" And in ultra small text "Do not use when lactating. Bad things happen. BAD THINGS." It's about a depressed scientist btw, that's why he kills himself when it "Doesn't Work".

Some Also random mafia animals. Ugh. Lol.

This is something that I threw together in Photoshop, about a week ago. The top one is the original album cover, then the other is my edited version, featuring some lyrics.

These are versions of the ill-fated Pacman. First one to guess them wins!

My best friends cat died, and he was 16, older than me :\. So in his memory, we're getting these on shirts. God that cat was awesome. Pronounced "Rust-tea-chee"

This is something I drew for my friend on ... Bebo.... /cry

Lol, this is a badge I handpainted of Trogdor, everyone's favourite burninator.

This is Stitches. It is "Mindless, Soul-less, Speechless and Heartless".

Some shitty Photoshopped thing I made about World of Warcraft.

Lol, no comment.

So there we are, Necrophagia's Non-Oddworld art!
I know, it's poor quality and just plain stupid, but, It's a result of boredom, so blame boredom. Feel free to comment, I don't care If you hate it, lol.
01-23-2007, 11:53 PM
moxco
Zappfly

: Dec 2006
: Earth
: 2,794
moxco  (2195)moxco  (2195)moxco  (2195)moxco  (2195)moxco  (2195)moxco  (2195)moxco  (2195)moxco  (2195)moxco  (2195)moxco  (2195)moxco  (2195)

Okay????
[I like the mafia octopus.]