12-28-2014, 12:56 AM
DrSasukeichida
Chippunk

: Dec 2014
: Japan
: 29
DrSasukeichida  (30)
Kierans oddeysey

Hi the name is kieran it was like yesterday abducted me with there weird machines I yelled as they wheeled me down to the torture chamber. let me tell you what happened I was listening to punk rock and roll by street dogs I was muttering while the song played then missiles attacked and I was took by vykkers away from my mother and father sarah and martin. as I was being electrified Humphrey started laughting sadisically I then after getting a muscle injected broke the arm straps and leg straps and broke out of vykker labs and jumped into the ocean. I was unconiscous for a years before the legendary latamire found me and tugged me to the beach. then munch talked with his gabbit children "daddy is the human alive?" "yes my daughter" munch answered
then he carried me to abe. Abe then said something about stranger protecting me and being like a father to me he then told me to follow him and so we got to were stranger is were he looked after me.
12-29-2014, 05:41 PM
SIADmander
Bolamite

: Jul 2014
: There
: 55
SIADmander  (21)

I always knew they were real. I was waiting for someone else to say something so that I didn't have to.