Fleech Food
Stunk

: Jun 2003
: In a cage at the zoo.
: 47
Fleech Food  (10)
Wired Rupture Farms II

My idea of Rupture Farms being rebuilt.
Chapter 1: The cavernous hallways echoed as the young glukkon's slender feet hit the metal floor. Her name was Leli, also known as architecture genius and Mullok's boss. She was sick of him. Mullok's bumblings had cost millions, just because of one little mudokun.
"Hmm.. we could probably rebuild this hunk'o'junk, couldn't we Slig?" Leli muttered, using the question as almost a threat at the slig.
He nodded quickly, not wanting to anger a glukkon with such a short fuse.
"We've a handful of mudokuns who are.. ahem.. willing to work. Come Slig, we shall arise this proposation."

The next day, a board meeting was called. Leli was in a pretty good mood, she nearly always got her way.
"Thank you all for coming on such a short notice," She said, when all of her inferiors arrived, "As you all know, the main Rupture Farms went ka-blam a couple of months ago now, and I have gained some ideas." She took the advantage of the silence and flashed her evil, pearly-white grin, "The remainder of mudokuns will work for us. Due to my recent visit to my previously favourite factory, I have decided to rebuild it."
Muttering surrounded her little speech, but Leli kept her composure, "You will do what I say, I pay you, remember? And if that horrid little blue freak, Abe, shows up; I give you all permission to kill him on sight."
A loud cheer was emitted from the sligs in the room. That evil grin spread again around Leli's face...
More soon, I would appreciate any comments: good or bad
(I will probably post some pics of Leli up soon)

Last edited by Fleech Food; 06-19-2003 at 11:41 AM..
06-20-2003, 03:30 PM
Zach Roy Wilson
Sniper Wasp

: Feb 2003
: Under the Michelan Man-thingy
: 281
Zach Roy Wilson  (10)

God damn that is a liky me liky very muchy. Me liky so muchy. More. leasepay?

http://inhousemedia.net/mf/Banner_Fr...This_Fire_.gif
This Fire is Out of Control!
We're Gonna Burn This City!
Burn This City!
-Franz Ferdinand

06-20-2003, 04:18 PM
Reptile
Rabid Fuzzle

: Feb 2003
: Inside You
: 537
Reptile  (10)

thats good FF

Write more please!

06-20-2003, 05:54 PM
Fleech Food
Stunk

Fleech Food  (10)

By the time that Leli had dismissed the meeting, work had already begun reconstructing Rupture Farms. She would go and watch the feat after a quick phone call to K the vykker, one of her many friends.
"Oh, hi Le, what's up?" said K, wiping a bloody scalpel onto his filthy apron, "You're happy, what's wrong?"
"I'm rebuilding Rupture Farms!" Leli said excitedly.
A hesistant silence surrounded them.
"Are you sure that's wise? I mean, you've only had them company fo about a year, and that's cos you inherited it." K muttered. Leli's smile was replaced by a grimaced face, and her eye's were getting redder: one of her trademark signs of a tantrum. "Umm... I have to go now... bye." K said hastily.

Leli headed towards her companys FeeCo Depot, one of the most technologically adavanced in the continent. Slig raced towards her, not wanting to be left alone. Leli's large black hat made her demented eyes stand out avidly, the only thing that could be seen in the darkness.
"Hurry Slig, we must witness the beginning of moolah being build."
"But, we're gonna go watch the mudokuns, aint we?"
Leli's eyes fixed a piercing, sarcastic stare onto Slig as they boarded the train.

The hot, burning sun shone down onto the wasteland. Mudokuns slowly built up the mechanical monster. The sounds of heavy sighs and sligs shouts were the only thing that occupied the cloudless sky.
"I can't believe that she's gonna build Rupture Farms again." Said a mudokun to another.
"Yeah, but Leli's way stricter than Mullock isn't she."
"I wouldn't be supised if she finishes his mudokun pops idea."
The three mudokuns stopped talking quickly and started to work again, hoping that Leli's twisted mind wuldn't fulfil such a twisted idea...
More soon, please post comments.

06-21-2003, 03:51 AM
Abe16
Outlaw Bomber

: May 2003
: on earth
: 2,046
Abe16  (11)

Good answer Good anwser Is it up there?*Ding*Alright! keep up the up the good work!

“You shouldn't just be a band, ... If you've got the time and you've got the space you've got to make something of it. We might balls the whole thing up but you've got to try!”~Josh Homme, Queens of the Stone Age

06-21-2003, 10:15 AM
Fleech Food
Stunk

Fleech Food  (10)
Chapter 3

By the time Leli arrived at the construction site, the sun was setting; casting an eerie orange glow around the nearly built factory.
"God, they're quick." Leli muttered, astounded. A slig walked to her.
"We will be finished in approximately 3 hours." He said, "Go look around for a while."
Leli had thought of this, she was curious about the small patch of trees that she had seen about a mile back. "Do you feel up to a walk?" She asked Slig. Yet again, Slig couldn't refuse.

Long shadows were being cast from the two figures as they made their way towards the forest. Laughter and talking could be heard.
"Stay here Slig, I'll be back in a minute." Leli said, a look of genius on her face. As she headed towards the forest, something dawned on her face, the voices were mudokuns. More workers for me! Leli thought, but she couldn't get them at the moment, having only one slig with her. As she went back to Slig, two young mudokuns peeped their heads around the trees.
"Should we tell someone?" Said the youngest,
"No, they wont listen to us." Said the other bluntly.

By the time Leli and Slig arrived back, the mechanical monster leered over the deserted wasteland. The smile was back onto Leli's face as she entered the colassal doors. Another phonecall was in order.
"Hi again Le," said K, "You're not still angry are you?"
"Nah, sorry 'bout that." Leli said, "Anyway, I'm in Rupture Farms!"
K's mouth fell, revealing yellow teeth, "Really! Well, that was certainly quick!"
"I know. I need to ask a favour: could I borrow 3 Big Bro sligs, and could you come, 'n' bring a vykker pod?"

.:More Soon:.

06-21-2003, 06:28 PM
Abe16
Outlaw Bomber

: May 2003
: on earth
: 2,046
Abe16  (11)

I like I like keep up the good work Dr. Fleech.

“You shouldn't just be a band, ... If you've got the time and you've got the space you've got to make something of it. We might balls the whole thing up but you've got to try!”~Josh Homme, Queens of the Stone Age

06-22-2003, 04:59 PM
Fleech Food
Stunk

Fleech Food  (10)

When Leli woke the next day, she was... um... happily woken by Slig.
"Hello!" He shouted, standing on her shoulders and peering eye to eye with her.
"DON'T DO THAT!" Leli hollered, "You're gonna give me a heart-attack!"
"Sorry boss, but we're really late!" Slig hastily said, "We better hurry."
Leli glanced to the clock on the wall, she'd over-slept by half-an-hour. The board-meeting had already started. She and Slig hurried down the warren of corridors to the circular doors.
"Nice of you to join us today!" Said Tiy, an obnoxious jr. excutive, "Sleep well?" Leli glowered at him as she crossed to the central podium-thing. K was already there waiting with the 3 collosal sligs. Slig looked extremely envious of the sligs guns.
"After a little exploring yesterday, Slig and I found a small patch of trees containing mudokons. We only have 100 mudokons with us and for the mudokon pops endoument, we need at least 100 more. We shall gather the mudokons and keep our workers for.. well.. working. The pops will only be limited edition. Security MUST be the tighest ever. Now what are you waiting for, go!"

K began to prepare the vykker pod whilst one of the BigBro sligs let Slig look at his gun. He fired it and hit Leli's side, to the embaressment of himself and the humour of K. K nodded swiftly to Leli and boarded the vykker pod. Leli disappeared around the corridor and forced Slig to go with her. Lots of shouting prevailed.

In the forest, the two young mudokons were beginning to feel panicky. The slightest noise made them jump and they had rung their hands so much, they were beginning to bleed.
"I'm scared." Said the younger
"Oh shut up, all that they'll do is shoot a dart in your backside and take you to a scary factory where you have to chop up dead animals." Oddly enough, this didn't help the other mudokon.

Sorry if I got some of the details wrong. More Soon.