11-30-2004, 12:37 PM
Odd Trusting
Boombat

: Nov 2004
: Oddworldian deserts
: 225
Odd Trusting  (10)
Oddworld Oddworld worlds clash RPG

In this RPG we explore the other parts of Oddworld. Sounds to peaceful, right. Well here I will screw it up for ya, make it more challanging. You are exploring say the land where Stranger lurks, but you got to be an aforementioned creature in the Oddworld seris and not a new creature. So Muds, and Gabbits are execepable. If your going to be an indrustrial your located still here in the land of No...oops almost gave away the name of land where Stranger Dwells but not in the same place as the Natives, and make up your own reason for coming to this area of Oddworld if your an industrial. I am feeling nice so I will allow say...2 of the people who wish to ingage in this RPG to be a new critter from the upcoming game. If you are one of those lucky 2 you start your characters life where the aforementioned natives will land (where the Muds and Gabbits and such land). Note I am saying land, us natives will come in a hot air ballon (100% natural, and home constructed) and will pretty much go touring, but of coarse something goes wrong and you crash land there. This is taking place during Stranger's account and after the Gabbits have grown up somewhat due to them being brough up by Munch. I will allow 1 person to be an animal of some sort if they really want to. (if this is an animal from the new game then it that counts as 1 animal and 1 for new creature so don't hog all the glory, Note: Fuzzles count as animals but do not count as new critters.
Please leave this info
Name:
Critter type:
Special hobby/note/ablity:
I will be in this so as an example...
Name: Bubba
Critter type: Mudokon
Bio: Read Sig for info, Bubba is quite the explorer
Special hobby/note/ability: He built his own flying machine, and uses it to explore the lands, he also managed to talk some people into coming too
Understand it? Good
In Odd we trust. I am a Mudokon native with a Mudokon chum named Bubba who's taken flight in a 100% natural hot-air balloon to explore Oddworld and tell his findings to us in this Mudokon village were Abe and Alf my pet fuzzle and us Mudokons live.

12-01-2004, 07:30 AM
T-nex
Frosties and Buttsex

: Aug 2003
: Denmark
: 4,811
T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)

(I might join and see what all this is about. It sounds cool anyway )

Name: D'rehnnar
Bio: Has dark-green skin. It's actually unusual dark. He comes from the southern Mudos, where Mudokons still have a deep conection to woodoo and magic. He comes from the Tribe Herrenassa. Had to leave it, becouse of the sligs, who burned the village.
Special hobby/note/ablity: Has learned how to transform into the shape of a scrab, and take use of the scrabs abilities.

Ready to play
Wil siger (17:13):
Hey, I have massive nuts. :@

============

Last edited by T-nex; 12-01-2004 at 10:12 AM..
12-01-2004, 10:05 AM
Rincewynd
Thudslug

: England
: 151
Rincewynd  (10)

I think this sounds good
Name: Rincewynd
Bio: Escapee of a Glukkon factory
Special hobby/note/ablity: Running down big hills, being in the face of danger

Also has small club (if allowed, please tell me if i ain't)

I might scan in picture-later

"Pull me up, then," he hinted.
"I think that might be sort of difficult," grunted Twoflower. "I don't actually think I can do it, in fact."
"What are you holding on to, then?"
"You."
"I mean besides me."
"What do you mean, besides you?" said Twoflower.

12-01-2004, 02:19 PM
Odd Trusting
Boombat

Odd Trusting  (10)

The small club is allowed Rincewynd and I am glad you people cheacked this RPG out.
In Odd we trust. I am a Mudokon native with a Mudokon chum named Bubba who's taken flight in a 100% natural hot-air balloon to explore Oddworld and tell his findings to us in this Mudokon village were Abe and Alf my pet fuzzle and us Mudokons live.

12-02-2004, 11:19 AM
Rincewynd
Thudslug

Rincewynd  (10)

how many more people do we need before we start this thing? ( I am a patient man, I was just wondering)

"I think that might be sort of difficult," grunted Twoflower. "I don't actually think I can do it, in fact."
"You."
"I mean besides me."

12-02-2004, 12:07 PM
Odd Trusting
Boombat

Odd Trusting  (10)

Well, I was thinking that myself...how many would you recommend?

12-03-2004, 07:50 AM
Rincewynd
Thudslug

Rincewynd  (10)

About 4-10 is a good start in my opinion

"You."
"I mean besides me."

12-03-2004, 07:54 AM
T-nex
Frosties and Buttsex

T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)

Umm... There aren't 4-10 active RPG players... I think we could start now, some people only join when the RPG already has started....

============

12-03-2004, 07:59 AM
Rincewynd
Thudslug

Rincewynd  (10)

Good point....So let's get started-start us off odd trusting

"You."
"I mean besides me."

12-06-2004, 04:35 AM
T-nex
Frosties and Buttsex

Ok Odd trusting. How do we begin? C'mon you're the RPG starter

============

12-06-2004, 02:33 PM
Odd Trusting
Boombat

Odd Trusting  (10)

Bubba awoke with a sence of exictement in him. He got up and walked out of his small hut to meet the Oddworld dawn. the sky still held some orange and red to it. Bubba knew, as well as others that today was the day that he and some others would go into the new parts of Oddworld. Bubba felt so proud of of his natural, homeconstructed hot air balloon. Bubba stopped in at Alf's Rehab and Tea in the morning before he headed off. He took a small cup of tea over to a comfortable chair in the lounge room. Alf sat in another chair on the other side of the room. Bubba had a qiuck chat with Alf before deciding it was time to leave. Alf wished him luck and Bubba walked out. Serveral rows of huts down in a open field was Bubba's hot air balloon. Bubba hurried off down the worn path to it where his other adventures who had enrolled themselves to come along waited. (for anyone who wants to become part of this RPG you will take the roll of one of these aniomous characters) They were a collection of Muds and Gabbits. Rincewynd and D'rehnnar came up to Bubba and annonced that they were ready. Bubba looked over Rincewynd shoulder and saw the bluue Mudokon, Abe looking at the creation. Bubba walked over to Abe who was only a few feet away and asked "Do you like it...made it myself...all natural." Abe simple said "How does it work?" Bubba opened his mouth to answer when it struck him that he really didn't know what made it work either, it just used hot air. "Remember Oddworld is a cruel place, remember when you see something you don't know what it is, just run" Abe told Bubba. Bubba acted like he was listening attentively. Abe then said "Okay you get the deal, and don't get blown up or anything." Abe walked away and went back to looking at the hot air balloon. Bubba also stared at the hot-air balloon. he took a couple steps backward to see the whole thing in view but hit his head on something hard behind him. he rubbed his head and turned around to look up at a pile of rocks. Then someone came by and picked up one of the rocks and dumped it inside the hot-air balloon's basket. "Stop stop, what are you doing " Bubba said to the Mud carrying the rock. "Well I though we might need these to take with us." "Rocks what do we need all these rocks for." Bubba asked "So we don't float into space of coarse" the Mud said as though it where a matter of fact. "Listen its not goingto float into space" Bubba told the Mud. "Are you sure" the Mud said with a questioning face. "yes I am sure" "umm...okay if you say so. So after they had retrieved the food the Mud had removed who stated it wasn't nessary from the ground and removed all the rocks they were ready to fly. Just as they were about to leave the Big Face appeared and gave them his blessings. Then they cut the rope and where off and sailing into the sky.

12-10-2004, 05:47 AM
T-nex
Frosties and Buttsex

Drehnnar looked down while the airbaloon raised in the air, and began to feel dizzy.
"Umm.... How are we going to come down again?"
He sat down, and drank from his bottle of water. Then he closed his eyes, and began to sleep.
"Wake me up when we're there."

============

12-10-2004, 01:00 PM
Rincewynd
Thudslug

Rincewynd  (10)

Rincewynd had a bag of stones with him which, 1 by 1 he threw up in the air and hit into the distance with his club (the club narrowly missed bubba's head)

"You."
"I mean besides me."

12-11-2004, 01:52 PM
Odd Trusting
Boombat

Odd Trusting  (10)
Happy

"Wow look at the view" said Bubba staring over the balloons basket and looking at the know noon sky landscape of trees and hills and devistating cliffs, all rolling on for hours. If was after 15th day of flight that their flight would come to a halt without anyone of them knowing it. On that 15th day were on foriegn lands and saw creatures that they had never seen before or heard of. Everyone was interested on these strange natives and strange creatures. Although they did see some wild fuzzles they knew they where far from home

12-21-2004, 01:27 PM
The Shadowman
Howler Punk

: Nov 2003
: Maryland/South Carolina
: 307
The Shadowman  (10)

Sweet OT
I'm in
Name:Smat
Critter type:Mudokon
Bio:Bar scruber at Alf's Rehab and tea, known for being hyperactive, a bit of a slacker but holds the teachings of the Mudokons with great importance
Special hobby/note/ablity: Mudokon chanting ablity, green skin mudokon, and has a leaf that he carries everywhere, the only mud whose loin cloth has pockets

Last edited by The Shadowman; 12-23-2004 at 06:14 PM..
12-23-2004, 06:01 PM
Godlesswanderer
Naked & Pimping

: Dec 2004
: Essex, England
: 1,183
Godlesswanderer  (22)

If we're allowed to come in after it has started, I guess I'll come too.

Name: Beren
Critter Type: Fuzzle
Bio: Beren was one of the first Fuzzles to be let out of his cage by Munch. He is also quite old for a Fuzzle. But young compared most Mudokons.
Special hobby/note/ability: Beren is extremely intelligent which is quite unusual for a Fuzzle. He is able to learn a new language in a matter on hours. This means that in the time he has spent with Munch, Abe and the rest of the Mudokons, he has learnt their languages and can speak them fluently. Some Mudokons have tried to teach Beren their chanting ability but with little effect. He has also spent a little time with Scrabs and Paramites listening to them interact. He has only basic knowledge of both species vocabularies.

Last edited by Godlesswanderer; 12-23-2004 at 06:03 PM..
12-30-2004, 09:11 AM
The Shadowman
Howler Punk

The Shadowman  (10)

Smat stood looking out over the landscape of the foriegn land they had pursused into, Smat heard a scratching sound but before he could turn around or Bubba could lift his head from his rest, the basket swung lose from the balloon everyone grabbed on tight, there was a snaping of twigs as the weight on the basket broke throught the branches of the trees bellow. When the basket had finally reached the ground everyone could see what caused the balloon and basket to seperate, a sharp overhanging tree limb thats end was broken off to leave it a sharp rspintered remain. They stood and knew that where they where not in land of any fimilarity. After all these days of traveling in the balloon they had not seen any familiar creatures, and know they had to face these unknown creatures on foot.

12-31-2004, 08:40 AM
Biggy Bro Slig
Clakker Store Clerk

: Jun 2003
: Monsaic Lines
: 759
Biggy Bro Slig  (24)

I might join but don't expect me to reply alot.

Name: Biggy Bro Slig
Critter Type: Big Bro Slig
Bio: I'm Biggy bro slig. I work at Splinterz. My friend is Slug, He's a Slig Shooter.
Me and Slug have been palls ever since we were both Slig Shooters at Rupture Farms.

Biggy Bro Slig walked through the forest and staring at strange eyes kept on popping out of the bushes.
"Alright, this place is creeping me out" Biggy bro slig said.
Suddenly Biggy bro slig fell down a trap, and the strange eyes appeared to belong to a tall, skinny being, dressed in green with a face of steel, and more of them came around the trap.
"Who are you?"He asked them.
"We are the tribe Xonuduaka, and are race is the Tukomalo." Said the tall one dressed in green.
"We seek a Jewel that will win us this land forever" said one dressed in blue.
" Where am I?" He asked them once again.
"We are hundreds of miles away from civiliasation, In the County of Geoden" Another said.
"I will help you find this jewel, but I go straight back to Splinterz as soon as I get this jewel." He told them all.
"Remember, there are a band of all diferent tipes of Octigi trying to get the jewel aswell." The green said.
"I'll be back as soon as possible." Biggy Bro Slig said.

01-01-2005, 09:48 AM
The Shadowman
Howler Punk

The Shadowman  (10)

"wow, where are we" they each said to each other acting like someone answer. Bubba was still staring at his massive creation that was in ruins

01-01-2005, 10:51 AM
Godlesswanderer
Naked & Pimping

Godlesswanderer  (22)

While the rest of the group were overlooking the wreckage and Smat was standing looking bewildered, Beren was quite happy rolling around in the grass. He had never seen so much grass and trees in one place. The Mudokon tribes are usually cleared plains. For ages he had longed to roll and jump about in a lush forest. At last he could fulfil this dream.

01-01-2005, 11:16 AM
Biggy Bro Slig
Clakker Store Clerk

Biggy Bro Slig  (24)

Biggy bro slig walked through the mist while he was searching for them jewel.
"Oh, what the hey, they can look for the jewel themselves" He laughed.
He ran for miles till he bumped into a fuzzle rolling in the grass.
The fuzzle stared at me.
I stared at the fuzzle.
The fuzzle hopped around in circles in fright.
"It's ok, I'm off-duty, I don't kill wildlife when I'm not work, I find wildlife quite fascinating." Biggy bro slig told the fuzzle.
The fuzzle stopped, bit his leg and he went flying past a hot air balloon, grabbed a sand bag, a mudokon in the balloon did a girlish scream, cut the sand bag and he dropped like a 10 megaton bomb.

01-01-2005, 12:43 PM
Godlesswanderer
Naked & Pimping

Godlesswanderer  (22)

Beren, heard the thud of Biggy hitting the ground. Beren, being the ever hungry Fuzzle he is, hoped for the worst and rushed over with images of a feast waiting for him at the end of his high speed hop. As he got there he looked over into the crater, licking his lips...

P.S. The airballoon crashed a while ago .

01-01-2005, 11:58 PM
Biggy Bro Slig
Clakker Store Clerk

Biggy Bro Slig  (24)

The fuzzle dived for his Privates, before the fuzzle could realise, he smashed into the metal pants, and rolled back into the crater.
Biggy climbed out of the crater, and stared at this huge wreckage, he looked over the crater, and into the forest, and saw the same tribe he saw ages ago, but this time, the had weapons...

He suggested that they found out I left them so they came after me.
He picked up the little fuzzle and ran...

01-02-2005, 09:56 AM
Godlesswanderer
Naked & Pimping

Godlesswanderer  (22)

It took a little while for Beren to regain his senses. When he did, he realised what was going on. He called out wildly to the Mudokons back at the hot airballoon wreckage.
"Help!!!" He screamed. "Something big and ugly's grabbed me and it's taking me somewhere!!! I think it wants to marry me!!!"
Beren, still woozy from impacting Biggy's metal trousers, faded back into unconsciousness.

01-03-2005, 12:02 AM
Biggy Bro Slig
Clakker Store Clerk

Biggy Bro Slig  (24)

"You gonna insult me? Fine then, I'm gonna leave you here so you can be stood on by those angry...angry...things... Oh...your not listening" He kept on running, till he got to the wreckage, where one of them said " BACK OFF! YOU WANT TO MARRY MY FRIEND!" and was swinging a plank around from the wreckage.

01-28-2005, 09:46 AM
The Shadowman
Howler Punk

The Shadowman  (10)

Smat stood with a twisted face looking at the large mechanical creature from behind another Mudokon. One of the Mudokons yelled "Rough him up real good Johny" but it was quite clear that this Mudokon was really just a threating figure with no actions to back up his warnings

01-28-2005, 02:38 PM
MudokonMan478
Chippunk

: Jan 2005
: Delaware
: 20
MudokonMan478  (10)

this sounds cool. if you dont mind id like to play

Name:Zanzert
Critter type:Mudokon
Bio:A Mudarcher who's parents were token away when young by sligs and wants revenge and shows no mercy
Special hobby/note/ability/:Has great eye sight and never misses a shot with his Spoocebow

Thanks to GodlessWanderer and DarkGeekus Designs

01-28-2005, 07:16 PM
evil1
Stunk

: Hell
: 38
evil1  (10)

Well i hope its ok if i join in

Name: Mr. badguy
Type: Glukkon(is it ok if im a glukkon???)
Bio: He is one of the many glukkons that have journyed to the new lands ready to plunder it of its moolah
Hobby/talents:Making a sucker out of a mudokon

01-29-2005, 09:11 AM
T-nex
Frosties and Buttsex

(OOC: Oh i didn't know this RPG was back running. Ah well...)

Drehnnar woke up, realizing that thew balloon had crashed.
"Whoops... This is definatly not good..."
He stood up.
"I guess we must find a way to get back... But first i'll look around. See you soon fellas..."
He walked away from the balloon, disguised as a scrab.

============

01-29-2005, 03:43 PM
evil1
Stunk

: Hell
: 38
evil1  (10)

one day at splinterz
Mr. badguy: "it turns out that one of the sligs we sent on "paid vacation" has found a new continent for us. prepare the ships."

Random slig that is not very important: "right boss".

a few days later, the Mr. badguy and a crew a slig shooters are on their way to the new world, their first objective is to rendevue with the big bro slig known as "biggy bro slig", then they need to establish a factory and kill as many wildlife as possible to get their meat, then they need to enslave a bunch of mudokans(or they can send a few from splinterz) to work in the factory

very very simple

Mr. badguy:"find the slig spy and bring him to me, i want him alive"