: Oct 2006
: Scotland, Aberdeen
: 1,041
Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)
Oddworld: Lulu's Oddysee

ODDWORLD
LULU’S ODDYSEE
(INTRO)

In a huge black Mudosian city, where the sky is dark with pollution, cars fly, Khanzumerz are too lazy to walk the pavements far below where only ratz or other poor species wander, lives a glukkons named Lulu. A very poor and hated Glukkon by most people, especially Vykkers. He lives near a dumpster, with only his Pud clothes, a neglected piece of cardboard saying LULU FUND PLEASE HELP! and an old sparkly lilac Glokstar hat. He slept silently on piles of cardboard, shivering in the cold. He didn’t always used to be homeless, a terrorist suspect, and on the run. In fact his life had been good.

He’d just been a normal lazy Pud Glukkon, slacking off work and sleeping in his basement office. Until, one day, someone set up a charity – in his name. Other Glukkons found it a joke, experts said he wouldn’t make a dime – but he did. Lots of dimes. Glukkons started, for some reason, donating their entire fortunes and moolah to the bogus charity, making him become filthy rich. Without lifting a finger, he quickly became a Chump, escalated to a Wanna be, a Big cheese, and then, a Glokstar, the richest a Glukkon can get, with three million moolah in his bank. It was like a dream come true. He got his own fancy sparkly clothes, big hat and personal Slig valet.

Then disaster occurred. In a conversation with the slig, he said he wouldn’t be going to the Vykkers Labs Gabbiar auction, but for some reason, like he was possessed, he then agreed to go there. At the auction, everything was going swell, the crowd loved him, except for Tex, who probably jealous, until, for some reason, he started bidding. At the end of the auction, he found out he had bidded his entire fortune – losing all of his moolah for a can of eggs he didn’t even want. A loud call of “NOOOOOO-OOOO-OOO-!!!” followed, before he was the first to leave with his newly won grade A Gabbiar can, distraught the loss of his dream.

He was lucky him and the Slig valet did though, because Vykkers Labs 13 exploded and crashed due to a terrorist act – the only known survivors were him and that slig – raising strong suspicions. Did Lulu leave, knowing he had left a bomb there, to kill everyone for no reason? Everyone thought so, and due to popular belief, in the next issue of the Daily Deception newspaper, along with the headlines screaming ‘WE’RE SCREWED!!!’, also came ‘LULU BLAMED FOR VYKKERS LABS DISASTER!’

Ignorant, and some angry at the loss of family members, everyone blamed him. With the valet gone, the Gabbiar can lost during a hallucogenic state and only his Glokstar hat and Pud clothes left, he hopped like he’d never hopped before from his workplace from various angry mobs, winding up on the bottom of a huge black building city, where mostly no one went or lived. Trying his luck, he made another ‘Lulu fund’ – a piece of cardboard with his bad writing on it, hoping to get out of poverty – only usually getting pennies, ignored, or beaten by angry people who had read that newspaper.

With a collapsed economy, life was hardened for a poor below Pud like him, and he lived off whatever good stuff came down from above into the bins – usually nothing, or just plain inedible rubbish. His ‘home’ was in the cold outdoors near a dumpster, rejected cardboard scraps usually made a bed for him and a pillow and he smelt like the trash he hung around, having nowhere or no chance to get a bath. Nowadays, he was usually depressed, moping and alone, with some pennies in his hat, the only reminder of the good life he’d once had.

With another sudden shiver, he awoke, glowing orange eyes flickering to see another pair of green eyes staring back at him. With a yelp and a sort of leaping movement, he wound up on his back, watching the ordinary Oddworld rat scarper back to the large metal bin. Biting the ‘Lulu fund sign’ and pulling it back over him, he shivered in the silent and empty part of the city, going back to sleep.

INFORMATION STUFFS

In this roleplay, there’s nothing to save or stop, you just interact with the other people’s characters (when enough people join) and Lulu, who I’ll roleplay. Will you pity Lulu and join his side? Are you some modern day bounty hunter sent to bring him to a trial to face the wrath of Lady Margaret like Mulluck was supposed to? Or are you just a usual industrialist who hates him over the Vykkers Labs disaster? You are in a fanfictional huge Oddworld black building city with high skyscrapers, and you are at the bottom where only usually ratz (and Lulu) wander. What you do is up to you, but with a lot of catches… The rules.

RULES
(Look at Splat’s RPG rule thread for the rules not mentioned here http://www.oddworldforums.net/showthread.php?t=15073)
A WORD ON DUMBISMS

1) Don’t type something stupid like ‘Then I ate a pie and exploded for no reason!’ Stuff like that won’t help the roleplay, possibly ruin it and just annoy other people.
2) And give your character a logical reason for being in a normally deserted part of the city, you can’t just have a steef there because you said so.

A WORD ON SUEISMS

1) Your character cannot be Abe/Munch/Stranger’s girlfriend, because, a, they are in a big dark city where they will not be able to see or interact with them and b, natives probably won’t be there. At most, they can know official characters, or be long lost friends of them.
2) Your character will not instantly take to and become friends with Lulu. Unless they don’t know ‘he’ blew up Vykkers Labs, or something like that.
3) Do not posses someone else’s character without permission! It’s godmoddling!

A WORD ON STUFF OVER PG

1) No cybering(roleplaying sexually for sexual entertainment). Or other nasty hardcore stuff, I want it to be suitable for all of the members here.

BASICS AND MISCELLANEOUS

1) To start, post your character profiles first, something like-
Name: (Your character’s name)

Species: (A species we all know and love)

Personality: (Words to describe his/her personality)

Appearance: (What does he/she look like?)

Bio: (Brief account of character’s past, why they are in the city and at the bottom)

Do not post after that until I accept your character, which I should unless said character broke one of the above rules, i.e, your character can beat up anybody and gives no reason for being in a usually deserted part of the city.
2) No random Non Player Characters… Except for ratz, since they’ll probably be everywhere in the trash… And fleeches, they’ll probably be in the sewers.

BASICALLY…

Obey the rules in the RPG rules thread http://www.oddworldforums.net/showthread.php?t=15073, and read at least some of this wall of text. The roleplay will start as soon as three players are in.

MY CHARACTERS

Name: Lulu

Species: Glukkon

Personality: Lazy, money-loving, probably not as bad as other glukkons

Appearance: Wears Pud clothes and glasses with a larger upper lip than most glukkons

Bio: (Already said above)
-

Name: Unknown, refers to himself as Vobos

Gender: Male, could have a bit of female in him from being a vykker

Species: Vykker

Personality: Dumb, happy, friendly, immature

Appearence: Like a normal purple vykker, apart from the thick black stitches on his head, presumably where he had some of his brains removed. His right leg is also bent from falling from a great height by accident. Top right arm is chained to Mike's arm.

Bio: 'Vobos', as he likes to call himself, is an admittedly dumb vykker, who talks in blabber, takes interest in things like a toddler and seems to lack the ability to feel most pain, said to be one of the results of his mysterious brain operation. He likes Mike as a close friend or parent, and is always dragging him around as a result of Agent 80085 the slig handcuffing them together when they were causing a disturbance in the city by sissyfighting in the middle of the street. Vobos, being unable to feel pain himself and lacking common sense, usually puts Mike the intern through painful things like using his head as a battering ram to smash things that get in his way.
-

Name: Mike

Species: Intern

Personality: Easily annoyed, communicates when spoken to, more mature and serious than Vobos

Appearence: The usual headphones, with red eyes and black and red swinwear and cap with a red intern's skull on it. Left arm is chained to Vobos's arm. Has stitches on his neck from an operation.

Bio: He used to be a normal intern, working for two vykkers that surgically removed his voicebox, when he came across Vobos, who ended up dragging him around like a toy to the city. Whilst Vobos likes him as a friend and tool, Mike hates him, wishes he could get those shackles of his wrist and is sick of getting his head baterred against windows and more.
-

Name: Probably nameless, known as Howler

Species: Slig, but he thinks he's a slog

Personality: Like a slog, vicious, sociable with slogs

Appearence: A scruffy looking crawling slig with no mask

Bio: 'Howler' is a slig that escaped the slig birthing complex, winding up weak and malnourished as he crawled away to no where. He wouldn't of survived if the sewer slogs, for some reason, took him in and raised him like one, teaching him how to live in the sewers and be like a slog. Howler thinks he is and continues to act like one, hunting ratz, avoiding the sewer fleeches and chasing anyone he finds like a slog would. He's usually found in the sewer.

(I can add more characters for myself when I feel like it)

MAPS
Attached Images
File Type: bmp Lulu map.bmp (316.2 , 1197 views)
I am a man. Do not call me otherwise, or you are doing it wrong. Times correctly guessed as a man: Patrick: 1, Mitsur: 1, Daxter king: 1, OANST: More than once, Nemo: 1, alf's brother's mate: 1, Nate: 1, Anonyman!: 1. The assumption everyone is male probably comes from the fact 90% of characters in Oddworld are male. The editpenis<a href=http://www.oddworldforums.net/signaturepics/sigpic4236_3.gif target=_blank>http://www.oddworldforums.net/signat...gpic4236_3.gif</a>

Last edited by Zozo the Zrilufet; 04-26-2007 at 09:55 AM.. : map plz
04-24-2007, 08:35 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

: May 2006
: Um...RealWorld?
: 1,943
Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

Anotehr RP??? Really? ZOMG! I might join later, I don't have the time now and may want to see how this develops.
Nice idea, by the way
04-24-2007, 08:36 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

Thank you! You are welcome, almighty Zerox, you just have to post a character profile when you feel like it and see if I think the profile doesn't break any rules....
I am a man. Do not call me otherwise, or you are doing it wrong. Times correctly guessed as a man: Patrick: 1, Mitsur: 1, Daxter king: 1, OANST: More than once, Nemo: 1, alf's brother's mate: 1, Nate: 1, Anonyman!: 1. The assumption everyone is male probably comes from the fact 90% of characters in Oddworld are male. The editpenis<a href=http://www.oddworldforums.net/signaturepics/sigpic4236_3.gif target=_blank>http://www.oddworldforums.net/signat...gpic4236_3.gif</a>

04-24-2007, 10:38 AM
Citizen Siege Fan
Zappfly

: Apr 2007
: VA
: 15
Citizen Siege Fan  (10)

This is cool seeing as the other role play is currently on pause and with so many people lusting to role play.

Is it all right if I use my Outlaw character? I originally planned to use him for W@RF, but I think this might be better for him anyways.

Name: Bocky Ralboa

Species: Outlaw

Personality: Ralboa is a actually very intelligent and cares deeply for his friends. Afraid of being mocked or shunned Bocky hides his intelligence and heart replacing them with farce stupidity and malice.

Appearance: Bocky is a tall Outlaw about twelve feet when he is not slouching. He has a rather ugly, round green head with his lower jaw sticking out. Bocky also has rather beautiful ravishing sky blue eyes, but this like the rest of his features is hard to see due to the fact that he is practically always encased in spiked body armor.

Bio: Bocky spent his childhood days in western Mudos living in Mongo Valley just outside of New Yolk City. Unluckily though his brothers discovered how intelligent he was. Exposed the Outlaw became a laughing stock amongst his brothers. Rather then put up with his problems the strong Outlaw traveled far to the east where he could start a new life. Traveling without a moolah to his name, Bocky eventually found himself lost in the dank, dark shadows of a bustling metropolis.

Shrek the Third is out in theaters, I hope you guys are supporting it.

Last edited by Citizen Siege Fan; 04-24-2007 at 02:48 PM..
04-24-2007, 10:53 AM
moxco
Zappfly

: Dec 2006
: Earth
: 2,794
moxco  (2195)moxco  (2195)moxco  (2195)moxco  (2195)moxco  (2195)moxco  (2195)moxco  (2195)moxco  (2195)moxco  (2195)moxco  (2195)moxco  (2195)

Do you have a licence zozo?
04-24-2007, 02:43 PM
Venks
Clakker Store Clerk

: Dec 2005
: 759
Venks  (128)Venks  (128)

Name: Charles

Species: (Industrial) Mudokon

Personality: Cunning, treacherous, and charming.

Appearance: Charles's skin is a dark shade of green, he has royal blue eyes, is about 5' 6" short for a Mudokon, wears a smashingly good blue bowler hat, and also wears a black business suit complete with red tie though is normally covered by his blue trench coat.

Bio: Charles is a bounty hunter in the more industrial cities in eastern Mudos. Charles tracks down traders of the Magog Cartel, reported Sligs, eastern bound Outlaws, and escapees be them slaves of food products as long as the price is right. Seeing Lulu being blamed for the destruction of Vykkers Labs Charles knew it wouldn't be long before a price was put on the Glukkon's head. Charles is currently searching down in the very sewers of big cities to find and capture this Glukkon.

Last edited by Venks; 04-25-2007 at 11:00 AM..
04-24-2007, 08:35 PM
skillyaslig
Outlaw Cutter

: Mar 2007
: Beneath the sink
: 1,157
skillyaslig  (124)skillyaslig  (124)

Name: Jayne
Species: BigBro slig
Personality: Mean Cruel and highly intelligent.
Appearance: Rather large BigBro, has a massive thick scar running from his left shoulder to his right hip.
Weapons: Blitzpacker, heavy-duty shotgun.
Bio: His high intellect and sheer size means that he is feared by other sligs, even BigBros. They always try to avoid him and whenever they are put in a position with him they either stay silent or be overly nice. He is in the deserted area due to its abundance of ratz and fleeches as he and his friend like to eat them. (Ratz and fleeches tend to stay away from highly populated areas so they decided to go to the deserted area)
------------
Name: Kas
Species: slig.
Personality: Charming, elegant, mean, cruel, likes to flirt with the ladies and intelligent.
Appearance: Has a elegant cane, with a sharpened gold spike at the bottom and a ruby on the top, other wise normal.
Weapons: Machine gun, his special cane.
Bio: Great friends with Jayne. Likes to be charmingly mean and arrogant to others. Even talks back to glukkons. BigBros cant beat him up as he is nearly always seen with Jayne. Even alone he is a fearsome fighter, both in guns and melee fighting.
Ooc: Is that alright? I wanted to give some bada** slig a girl name…Lame I know. (like Jayne the mercenary on Firefly and Serenity...Odd i love those things)

Last edited by skillyaslig; 04-27-2007 at 04:05 AM..
04-24-2007, 09:34 PM
WaterMelody
Boombat

: behind myself.
: 228
WaterMelody  (13)

Name: Sejsx

Species: Steef

Personality: Cunning and cruel, but can be nice and caring too.

Appearance: Shorter than a male steef. She wears modified black pants, to accomidate her legs and a black T-shirt. Her horns have been cut off by 'the agency'.

Weapons: has a standared crossbow but only has bolamites as ammo as she preffers hand-to-hand combat. That said, she has a nice knife (think crocodile dundee ) to fight with.

Bio: Shes been sent by 'the agency' to collect Lulu to bring him before Lady Margret. She dosent really belive that he was resposible for the destruction of vykker labs however, as she thinks that glukkons probably are the stupidest of oddworlds races (besides interns ) and can't even imagine how she ended up working for them.

ooc: nah, scratch all that, shes there because i said so xD.

Last edited by WaterMelody; 04-24-2007 at 09:49 PM..
04-24-2007, 09:48 PM
skillyaslig
Outlaw Cutter

How do you say her name WaterMelody?

04-24-2007, 11:22 PM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

:
Do you have a licence zozo?
Yeah, I PMed Splat, he said I could post the roleplay thingy.

04-24-2007, 11:29 PM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

Sweeeet....Well, all of the bios sem okay, though I'll assume Sejsx is there since 'the agency' sent her....I'd rather it if none of the bounty hunters caught Lulu though, though if you will, I'll kinda have to make Lulu make some kind of dramatic escape at some point or stand trial in front of Lady Margaret, with someone roleplaying her if it happens.....But oh well. Well, to start the roleplay, one of the characters can find Lulu sleeping near the big bin he lives around or something.....I should probably do a map for this thing.

Last edited by Zozo the Zrilufet; 04-25-2007 at 03:34 AM..
04-25-2007, 04:18 AM
WaterMelody
Boombat

WaterMelody  (13)

dont worry, i have a plot involving pity and eventual co-operation on Sejsx's part. The agency is a group of glukkons in case you didnt already know. yes, sejsx was sent by the agency, it says in her bio. finally, her name is pronounced 'seh-jecks' if that helps. cant wait to starts this one of...*rubs hands in expectation*

Last edited by WaterMelody; 04-25-2007 at 10:16 PM..
04-25-2007, 05:08 AM
Splat
Chameleonic Lifeforms, No Thanks!

: Oct 2002
: Merrie olde Englande
: 4,539
Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

I did indeed allow Zozo to post this.
Really busy right now, but I may well join this myself. Bio coming as soon as I think of something and have time to write it up.

04-25-2007, 09:38 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

OOC: Well, I tried doing a map, but I don't like the way it looks, so if anyone else is willing to do one, I'll happily accept. If somebody wants to post, they can find Lulu sleeping or something near his bin in their first post or come into the city through falling above or the stairs....I think I've got a subway planned too.

IC
The limping vykker happily yanked the intern around like a dog on a lead, before braking abruptly in front of the large advertisement screen. It was an outdoor tv, fastened to a wall, with a commercial for the new Vykkers Labs product happy pills. He watched like a happy child at all of the flashing colours before Mike the intern yanked him on. Running ahead, Vobos the vykker froze with Mike as he heard a deep snoring. Peering around a building, he could see a small space where Lulu slept in front of a bin, snoring loudly. "...Ooooooohh!..."

OOC: And if anyone still has no idea what to post, you can just meet Mike and Vobos or something.

04-25-2007, 10:40 AM
Citizen Siege Fan
Zappfly

: 15
Citizen Siege Fan  (10)

Bocky Ralboa woke up and looked around himself, he was completely lost in the forgotten parts of this huge city. The big Outlaw got up and wondered what to do, he had no where to go... if only fate would intervene to lend a helping hand. Thats when Bocky noticed a Glukkon sleeping next to him the guy was obviously a hobo, perhaps they could become friends. Bocky nudged the Glukkon to see if he would wake.

Shrek the Third is out in theaters, I hope you guys are supporting it.

04-25-2007, 10:46 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

OOC: Yay, I'm almighty! Anyway, idea...

Name: Salve, nickname: "The Bloo Brudda" or just "Bloo Brudda" when referred to by others directly. "Brudda" for short.
Species: Big Bro Slig
Personality: Has a caring heart for those he is friendly with, but otherwise tends to be something of an asshole to people, or just plain goes around being tough (which he is). Often speaks in a slang voice, even to superiors. That is, if he even truly considers anyone a superior, e.g. "Yo, watcha want?" as opposed to "What can I do for you, sir?" as most Sligs may do in fear of being sacked. His tone belies his actual intelligence. Has a bad habit of smoking the cigars he uses for ammo in his Lungbuster, and almost always will be found with one in his mouth, which he lights by making sparks from the armour on his arms.
Appearance: Large Big Bro from extra heavy working out and lots of fighting, and has a large tattoo of a snarling Scrab on his back (the equivalent of something like a jaguar to us, maybe).
Equipment: Has the thick, Big Bro armour, coloured like a tuxedo of a bodyguard, as well as his mask which he has had modded to a blue tint to fit in with his armour and job better. Carries a dual cannon Lungbuster weapon, in preference over the more standard issue Blitzpacker, for heavy battles (or for threatening enemies) which is usually slung on his back, but prefers melee fighting, either punching, or grabbing and lobbing enemies around, or using his Lungbuster to club them around the head with it.
Bio: Originally working as a guard at Magog Motors, after it went bankrupt after donating all it's money to Lulu's Fund, he obviously had no choice but to relocate for a job. He had, over his years there, done special jobs (and stolen) to acquire a stash of money from his bosses. He used this to set himself up with the armour and having it coloured specially, as well as his mask. He traded in his Blitzpacker for the Lungbuster (as well as paying a little, too). After this, he generally went around various parts of town, offering the boyguard job. When not in work, he sometimes turned to linching and stealing, through this and his work earning the nickname. He uses dustbins or similar to work out, and generally wanders around, or stands near corners looking tough, and advertising. Most don't know his true name, he doesn't give it out often, using his nickname.

I'd start posting, but I'm not sure if this is 100% oaky. I don't see why not, but just in case...

Last edited by Zerox; 04-25-2007 at 01:33 PM..
04-25-2007, 11:24 AM
Venks
Clakker Store Clerk

: Dec 2005
: 759
Venks  (128)Venks  (128)

Charles continued to watch TV as he lay naked in his jacuzzi, it was on every channel.
Jean: Hi I'm Jean your Glukkon host.

Abbot: And I'm your favorite Vykker Abbot, welcome to MOM news!

Jean: Earlier today Vykkers Lab was holding an auction for the last can of Gabbiar. The over night celebrity Lulu won the auction by spending every last drip of moolah to his name, despite his statement of "I hate that nasty crap!"

Abbot: Talk about unexpected

Jean: Oh thats not the only unexpected thing that happened and trust me its not half as shocking as what I'm about to tell you.

Abbot: Really!? Tell me, what happened?

Jean: Well you see shortly after the auction, Vykkers Lab exploded! Their are only two reported survivors, one being the recently bankrupt Lulu. He is the prime suspect for the Vykkers Lab bombing.

Abbot: Wow thats scary, good thing I became a reporter rather then a scientist.

Jean: Your telling me, I'm glad I'm not that chump Lulu I bet everybody is going to want vengence on that Gluk. CEO Kllama of Glukkonade Industries has much to say about this, more of that at 11:00.

Abbot: But before we go, Jerry the Intern with the weather.
Jerry: Mmm mff grrm mrf mm mnn. Mrrrmmr mmmnm mrf grrm mrm.
Mrm mrmm mnn nnn mrrf mm mn mmr mrm mr mrf grrm mmmn.

Abbot: Oh that crazy Jerry.

Charles turned off the TV and stood up, water dripping down his green, lean body. Not wanting to miss out on what could be an amazing race for Lulu's head. Charles dried himself off stepping across his magnificent marble room with his beautifully crafted floor. The bounty hunter quickly put on his clothes, making sure his bowler hat was on just right and with that he was out the door searching for the doomed Glukkon. After hours of scouring the city Charles came upon a couple of dark shadows. There sleeping in the dirt was Lulu, Charles didn't expect this to be so easy.
But that was before he saw the twelve foot behemoth standing next to him.

Last edited by Venks; 04-25-2007 at 11:28 AM..
04-25-2007, 12:19 PM
IloveHammy!
Sniper Wasp

: Jun 2006
: Anywhere but here
: 269
IloveHammy!  (10)
Happy My Character.

Name: Star

Species: Glukkon

Personality: A big, flirty, bling-obsessed, female Gluk who is unusually nice and sentimental. Doesn't like mean or hateful creatures. Loves rap music and is found constantly listening to it.

Appearance: Wears only the finest, most shiny, colorful outfits and jewelry. Has never smoked a cigar in all her life, and doesn't plan to start. Also has grillz on her teeth, which she likes to show off, and small earphones containing her favorite tunes.

Bio: She was raised by evil Glukkon parents who only cared about themselves(ironic, huh?) , but somehow managed to turn out to be good and kind. Ever since her parents became jealous and abandoned her though, she has been much better off and has become very successful in life, making lots of moolah just for looking stylish!
Things got even better when she met Shickwayla and Opple Steefson (my characters on Rupture Farms) about two years ago. They have been friends ever since and support one another greatly by calling nearly everyday.

04-25-2007, 01:06 PM
Splat
Chameleonic Lifeforms, No Thanks!

: Oct 2002
: Merrie olde Englande
: 4,539
Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

ILH, you may go down in OWF RPG legend for always posting the girly characters.

And after much thought (aka, about 30 seconds) I have concocted a pair of stars to join the dirty streets, on an unstoppable (uhuh) quest to make the streets that little bit less dirty!

Oh, and Zozo, I just realised you/we forgot to put 'gender' in your outline profile.

Name: Mop
Species: Slig
Personality: Easy-going though dedicated to his work. Cheerful except when things get complicated. Not all that intelligent and clumsy enough to be a problem for his boss.
Appearance: Very rusty pants and mask, typically very dirty. A scruffy, thin, home-rolled cigarette is usually visible poking out of his mouth, and occasionally he even lights the thing.
Equipment: Mop, battered rifle that in fact may not even work, old knife attached to his pants that he found in the gutter and decided might come in useful.
Bio: In every big, dirty city there are little, dirty people to clean up. Mop is one of those people, born to clean while smoking enough cigarettes to make more than enough polution to undo all his hard work. Mop was hired as a general guard by the city council, but while he was very dedicated to his work, he made a complete mess of everything he tried until his boss was forced to give him the position of 'chief of city cleanup duties'. That meant setting him to work anywhere he wouldn't be noticed and being put in charge of a crack team of underlings (one cynical-yet-warm-hearted mudokon). Fortunately he's not intelligent enough to realise he's been shoved aside so brusquley.

Name: Dickie
Species: Industrial mudokon
Personality: Cynical and a little rude sometimes. Dick is fully industrialised and doesn't really consider himself a slave. He's somewhat disolutioned by industrial life, but buried deep inside he's not a bad person, and cares a lot for his friend. (note only one friend)
Appearance: Skinny, malnourished looking. Normal green skin, red-orange feather and basically caked in dirt.
Equipment: Mop, bucket and an oily rag which tends to leave anything it touches considerably dirtier than it had been before.
Bio: Born and raised in the big city, Dickie has never given much thought to the 'great outdoors'. Generally shoved around to fill any gap where he was not exactly needed, but wherever there was a convenient gap. When Mop was pushed onto the streets he was given the job of helping him out. While he's fully aware that Mop has the job to get him out of everyone's way, he's too attached to the slig to actually tell him that.

Last edited by Splat; 04-26-2007 at 09:53 AM..
04-25-2007, 02:25 PM
IloveHammy!
Sniper Wasp

IloveHammy!  (10)
Happy

:
ILH, you may go down in OWF RPG legend for always posting the girly characters.

ooc:

LOL! I just might! Ya never know! But, hey, they're fun to post.

04-25-2007, 03:20 PM
WaterMelody
Boombat

WaterMelody  (13)

Sejex trotted down the alleyway, sharp eyes scanning the surroundings. she turned a corner and saw a mudokon in a blue coat with a smashingly good bowler hat on standing near a dumpster. Sejsx just sighed and decided decided to go see what this guy was doing here. As she drew closer, just what the mudokon was staring at. She saw the outlaw and shrugged she'd taken out some that size beforebut never had she seen one this unkempt. Sejsx moved past the frozen mudokon and the huge outlaw and then saw what she had come all this way for. "finally" sejsx said "I thought id never find him"

04-25-2007, 06:34 PM
IloveHammy!
Sniper Wasp

IloveHammy!  (10)
Oddworld

ooc: Hope I start this right! Please tell me if someone else is talking to Lulu.

ic:

*Star jumped off the deck of her ship onto the street below. She loved exploring new places, no matter how strange, dirty or smelly they may be, so that's why she came here, filled with creatures. She had never been here before. And, the very first thing she spotted was a pitiful looking pud, holding a cardboard sign that read, "Lulu fund" hidden in a dark corrner. She tilted her head in confusion, her bright purple eyes shining, wondering just who this 'Lulu' was. Cautiously, she walked over to the so called sleeping 'Lulu' a small smile.*

Star: *hoping to wake him up* "Hello? Lulu, isn't it??? What on Oddworld are you doing holding that cardboard sign, next that filty trash can?" *She snarled with disgust at the ratz nibbling on him. She wondered if he was even alive! And, since she didn't have any arms to shake him, she just stared at him helplessly, hoping he would wake...*

04-25-2007, 06:57 PM
WaterMelody
Boombat

WaterMelody  (13)

OOC: well your char may have come from the other direction and not seen the other characters yet.

IC: sejsx moved to pick up the sleeping glukkon, when she heard a faint noise, she looked around and saw a classy looking glukkon (star) walking towards the dumpster. Sejsx darted behind the dumpster and peered from around the corner. She saw the classy glukkon trying to wake the sleeping pud, to no avail. sejsx thought for a moment but decided to take lulu away regardless, classy gluk or no. She leaped from behind the dumpster, leatting out a small growl to make the other glukkon back away from her objective.

04-25-2007, 07:58 PM
IloveHammy!
Sniper Wasp

IloveHammy!  (10)
Exclamation Who are you?!

ooc: Sorry that I didn't take the time to look at the others post's. Just act like Star came and found Lulu before "Citizen Siege Fan" and "Venks". Does that work or not?

ic:

*Star jumped back in surprise, not fright mind you, at the small Steef in front of her.*

Star: "Who are you?" *, Star demanded in a proper (yet very fake), queen-like voice*
"And why are you protecting this pud?" *She spoke as if Lulu were a small, insignificant Fleech instead of a Glukkon. She pictured him as a 'minor' compared to herself, considering the fact that she was a Glockstar and he was a trashy pud.*

*Although, Star hide the fact that she was lonely and single. She wanted to find a good man with a lot of moolah, and upon seeing Lulu, thought she could somehow 'clean him up' and make him suitable. She didn't know that he had once been a Glockstar, nor was she aware of the fact that he had just wasted his entire fourtune on Gabbiar. She hated that stuff by the way!*

04-25-2007, 10:03 PM
WaterMelody
Boombat

WaterMelody  (13)

OOC: that dosent really work, as they were there when i came. it dosent matter though, we can just say she didnt see 'em. and shes not THAT small D:

IC: Sejsx just laughed at the glockstar. " your so up yourself miss fancypants (but the dont WEAR pants D: )". "i'm taking this pitiful pud back to base so he can be put on trial, and no fancy glucks gonna stop me" she said with a menacing look at Star.

Last edited by WaterMelody; 04-25-2007 at 10:22 PM..
04-25-2007, 10:29 PM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

IC: The Bloo Brudda stomped around town, as usual, looking all fancy. Anyone not moving out the way was brushed aside. Some even fled. Offcourse, better that than standing right in the way. He then came across a small rabble, including a female Glockstar and a Steef. A somewhat braindead looking Vykker was peering around the corner. He listened to the conversation for a while, and saw them trying to wake this apparent "Lulu" up. Was this really the Glockstar who lost 3,000,000 Moolah? This could be interesting. He stomped into the lot "Wazzis then, eh?", proceeding to grab Lulu by the back of his collar and shake him in an attempt to wake him up.
04-25-2007, 10:33 PM
WaterMelody
Boombat

WaterMelody  (13)

Sejsx was preparing to shout more insults at the glockstar, when some idiot bigbro slig trampled into the lot and grabbed lulu. Sejsx spun around and grabbed her knife. She let out a roar at the offending slig. "PUT HIM DOWN!"

Last edited by WaterMelody; 04-25-2007 at 10:40 PM..
04-25-2007, 11:05 PM
skillyaslig
Outlaw Cutter

Kas: There’s one! *Points at a Ratz as it darts by*
Jayne: Got it! *Lunges forward, his hands outstretched. The Ratz skirts out of the way and vanishes into the gloom* Oddamit, ye lill’ critter, getta back ‘ere!
Kas: Oh, look a Fleech, quick Jayne, get it!
*Jayne stalks forward, as the fleech worms its way into a empty rubbish* Heh! Gotta ye lill’ vermin! *Thrusts his hand into the bin*
Kas: *Coughs delicately* Jayne, that’s not a rather wise-
Jayne: here lill’ fleechie, come out and-OWW, YE LILL’ SAVAGE! GERROFF! *The fleech, which had bitten Jaynes hand, hung on grimly*
Kas: *Signs and struts forward and yanks the fleech off and gives it a whack before stuffing it into a sack with some other fleches*
Jayne: *Looks at his bleeding hand * Lill monster, shah! Im gonna enjoy stuffi’ ye in da pie and eatin’ ye…
Kas: We need some more Ratz and fleeches before we can get a real meal…
Jayne: But de boss said weave have t’e be back ‘fore dark. *Looks at the sky which was darkening*
Kas: Shee, he wont dare report us, not after that ‘accident’ he had at the slog hut 1276...*Grins and twirls his cane about*
Jayne: Haha! Yeah, he didn’t look sooth prettie after dat…
Kas: Maybe some of the locals know where a nest is. Ah, there are some! *Looks at Bocky, Star and Lulu*
Hey, locals! Any of you boneheads know where a ratz nest is?
Jayne: Phah, prob don’t even knows whatta Ratz is…
Oooc: when Jayne is speaking, there is NO spelling mistakes!

Last edited by skillyaslig; 04-25-2007 at 11:09 PM..
04-26-2007, 03:53 AM
WaterMelody
Boombat

WaterMelody  (13)

Sejsx practically jumped when she heared a someone yell out. "FOR THE LOVE OF ODD!" she roared "CANT YOUS ALL JUST BEAT IT!".

04-26-2007, 03:58 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

OOC: Wel, I'm trying to do a map for this at my house, but if anyone else is willing to do one, I'm more than happy. Zerox, your bio is fine, in fact all of the characters seem fine to me unless they try to kil Lulu...But I think making him stand trial in front of Lady Margaret would be fun.

IC
Lulu awoke with a snort and screamed as he saw the huge outlaw standing there, being hung by the shirt collar by a bigbro(The Bloo Bruddar). "NOOOOOOOOO!-Oh, hi, you must be new here!" He greeted. he froze as he saw all of the people around him. "...Whaddid I do?" Vobos dumbly took Kas's stick, admiring the sharp spike at the end. "Oooooooh, badeebodah!" Mike angrily snatched it from him and handed it back to Kaz, watching Lulu.

Last edited by Zozo the Zrilufet; 04-26-2007 at 04:06 AM.. : typo