06-20-2006, 06:59 AM
Ninjaxe
Spark Stunk

: Jan 2006
: Hong Kong
: 396
Ninjaxe  (10)
Teneo's Story

I got bored and decided to write a story Chapter at a time to keep people amused. This is speed writing so it might not make sense but the structure will there. But the idea is there soon....probably stupid story what you think?

Chapter 1 Ugly Mud

In one small obsure village lived a rich mudokon family. Not rich as in money. Mudokons are natives so there riches were lots trees, spooce and plentiful amount of meeps and meetles. Dominant creatures that pride through their fields are the Moopies (These are the cows in our world) supplying milk.

In this rich family was a happy little mudokon called Teneo. He was smart and knows everything but he was different from the rest. Instead of blue like Abe or Green like other muds. He was pale greenish-yellow. Because of his condition he doesn't have any friends so he spends time studying oddworld.

One special night, Teneo sat on a cliff and looked upon the moon. He saw the handprint. 'Am I part of the race?' he thought. Placing his paw over it. He jumped as there was a tap on his shoulder. His eyes followed a long stick and gradually he was face to face with Big face.
'What is the matter?' said Big Face.
'I don't fit in,' Teneo replied.
'Ye..sss, your one ugly mud,'said Big Face. 'You have a destiny.'
'Do I really,' Teneo replied overjoy. Then Big Face shook his head and laughed. With his stick he drew a sine wave and line under it.
'It is Abe's job to rescue his brothers,' he continued. 'Yours is...'
'Where the water meet,
upon the meadow creak
Essence of what to come
Seek upon the undying plain
Head first in the burning flame
Be quick and stay on your feet.'

What was that?' said Teneo. He couldn't see Big face's expression because that stupid mask. 'Where did you get that mask? I want one?' Then it sparked him. 'Can I have the power of the Shrukull?' (spl ) At that point Big Face had walked away saying, 'What goes round, comes around?'
06-20-2006, 07:16 AM
dripik
Maintain Integrity

: Aug 2002
: Budapest, Hungary
: 2,116
dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)

Seems interesting, but I would've started this in Fan Corner if I were you (it sounds like fan fiction to me, or is this an RPG 'under cover'?).

06-20-2006, 07:33 AM
Ninjaxe
Spark Stunk

Ninjaxe  (10)

This fan fiction story fixed onto role play to allow the readers tell Teneo what to do. Solve puzzles and be part of it if they wanted to. As this is from the top of my head so just starting but its getting there

[Continued]

What must Teneo do,
Go find some friends,
Make a mask,
Go home,
Go and find where the water meet,
07-04-2006, 07:25 PM
magic9mushroom
Sleg

: Apr 2006
: Australia
: 677
magic9mushroom  (20)

If I were you I'd make an RPG out of this. Maybe you can be Teneo.

07-17-2006, 06:13 AM
Ninjaxe
Spark Stunk

Ninjaxe  (10)

At last..I got a very good computer. It is my granny's. She got broadband

Okay I will be Teneo. MagicMushroom will you be my companion I meet along the way?
08-15-2006, 02:25 PM
magic9mushroom
Sleg

: Apr 2006
: Australia
: 677
magic9mushroom  (20)

Yes. Name=Abe(not the same Abe, named after him.)

08-17-2006, 02:45 AM
Splat
Chameleonic Lifeforms, No Thanks!

: Oct 2002
: Merrie olde Englande
: 4,539
Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

This should be in Fan Corner. Interactive stories have always gone there. This is for RPGS ONLY.

If you want to make an RPG, you'll need to apply for a liscense.

*Uses Great and Terrible Moderation Powers to Move to the Proper Forum*

08-17-2006, 03:11 AM
Matriar
Outlaw Semi Auto

: Switzerland
: 2,489
Matriar  (141)Matriar  (141)

I think it's a great beginning for a fan fiction. It's really interesting.