01-30-2004, 04:42 PM
Abe-gun
Thudslug

: Dec 2001
: Orlando (moved from britian)
: 193
Abe-gun  (10)
Idea The Ultimate Oddworld War

Yes that's right! Sligs, Muds, Glukks, slogs, gabbit, meeps, lab rats, and every other creature of Oddworld, gather round to hear the news! You are all at war! That's right! Every last living thing here and it's whole race, MUST WAR!!! Kids, arm yourselves! Adults, beware the dangers! Old shmucks, just walk around in the battlefeild and talk about how music "used to be good" to make this more interesting! Here's how to sign up for this RPG:

Name:
Weapon(s): (you may only have a maximum of 4 weapons)
Physical bio:
Personality:
Mark: (what shows to make you different from every other of your species)

Here goes...

Name: Chris
Race:Mudokuns
Weapons: spear, bow and unlimited arrows, sword
Physical bio: Tall, Blonde feather, blue eyes, purple skin
Personality:Big, buff, not afraid to kick ass. Hates the sligs and opposing forces of any kind
Mark: He has a scar that runs from his forearm to his wrist on his right arm, which happens to be his shooting arm

I'll start.

Chris, the janitor, was locking the doors of the last room when he heard screams outside. He ran out and saw a huge mudokun skull in the air screaming that there must be a war on this planet or else he would make them SCREAM for mercy. Every living mudokun was running and screaming and panicing. Chris dropped his keys and looked for his buds, every other mudokun in town. (ooc: you pplz that will be muds, you're the ppl I recruit.) A mudokun ran up and kicked this sligs ASS, shouting "Every race for himself, $%*&face!!!" Chris knew he was the first person he would recruit. "Jack'z the name, asskickin'z the game." Jack said, and ran off to kick more ass. (ooc: some1 plz be Jack.) "Well," said Chris, grabbing his bow, arrows, spear and sword, "better go and call for some help." And with that, he turned around, and held a public speech. "FREINDS, MUDOKUNS, RACE OF THE GOOD AND ALL THAT ARE TO JOIN IT, HEAR ME AS I HOPE TO HAVE COVER IN THIS WAR! IF YOU WANT TO HELP, PLEASE MEET ME BY THE DEAD TREE IN CONDODD PARK!!! PLEASE, HELP ME!" Now he walked off and waited by the tree. He wouldn't be suprised if Jack would come.

Okay pplz, like I said earlier, some1 please be Jack and other people, PLEASE JOIN! You don't want any topic to go to waste, do you? That's what I thought.

01-31-2004, 07:52 AM
Fez
Outlaw Hunter

: Aug 2002
: UK
: 2,924
Fez  (22)

are you allowed weapons that are in use today? or do they have to be Oddworld weapons?

01-31-2004, 08:25 AM
Abe16
Outlaw Bomber

: May 2003
: on earth
: 2,046
Abe16  (11)

Name:Chad
Race:Slig
Weapon:Just a SoulStorm gun.
Physical bio:Just A Slig
Personality:Mean green fighten maching,
Mark: He has the ability to jump!

Chad heard themuds outside "OoOoOOoooO!Must be Good!"Chad runs outside and sees muds fleeing away,He start to see fuzzles attacking"Freeze!"Shouts Chad more fuzzles keep coming he shoots every one of them.

“You shouldn't just be a band, ... If you've got the time and you've got the space you've got to make something of it. We might balls the whole thing up but you've got to try!”~Josh Homme, Queens of the Stone Age

01-31-2004, 10:42 AM
Esus
Outlaw Shooter

: Sep 2003
: King's Lynn, England.
: 1,487
Esus  (10)

Name: Flying Slig Number 747. (shortened down constantly to: "747")
Race: Slig
Weapon: One standard Machine, one bag of "shells", the grenade-like weapon fliers have.
Personality: A bit OTT a lot of the time. When killing something, he keeps killing, losing himself in his fun. Can follow orders easily without question, and is an asset to every squad of sligs. He works in the army, though is normally positioned with defending borderlines of cities and industrial areas against raiders and terrorists. He always finds something to do .

747 slid across the floor icnredibly quuiickly. On a nearby wall were his wings (what Im calling the flying equipment), he shot at them, threw himself into the air and landed into them. He ripped them from teh wall by pushing against it and started the propeller.
In seconds he was in the air, and shooting towards a large glass window with a glukkon head in purple glass in it.
747 pummelled through the window, glass flying everywhere, and headed towards the nearby forest. Through scope at the top of the tower he had seen movement in the forest, and being a bit eager, he was shooting straight to the cause, to kill anything he saw. Once over the tops of the forest, he began shouting random taunts. The usual slig taunts, ones that would definately provoke a slig or glukkon into shouting back, but he heard silence.

747 went down to just above the canopy and prepared to throw a shell into a bush he spotted twitch.

01-31-2004, 03:09 PM
Abe16
Outlaw Bomber

: May 2003
: on earth
: 2,046
Abe16  (11)

Yay!Second character!
Name:Joshy
Race:Glukkon
Weapons:Any mudokons forehead.
Physical bio:Orange eyes,Green suite with lower executive pin.
Personality:Mean,bossy,Your typical Glukkon.
Mark: Has a scar on his forehead.

Joshy looks out the window and sees 747 and goes out to shout "WHATS UP WITH THAT!" Walks back into building and then a loud boom shouts causing Joshy to tip over.Five vykkers come in big machings and try to shoot Joshy,He struggles away.

“You shouldn't just be a band, ... If you've got the time and you've got the space you've got to make something of it. We might balls the whole thing up but you've got to try!”~Josh Homme, Queens of the Stone Age

01-31-2004, 05:21 PM
Abe-gun
Thudslug

: Dec 2001
: Orlando (moved from britian)
: 193
Abe-gun  (10)
Wired Chris comes for a little...

That's where Chris comes in, as he sees 747 he shoots three spooce with his spoocebow, but 747 flies out of the way just in time. Chris sees Jack chase 747, and hears heavy gunfire. (ooc: Ferill, you may but you must make them look and/or sound very out-of-earth-like. You may still name the gun the same thing and it may have the same functions.) Jack comes back and dives into some bushes. 747 follows close behind but passes the bush as Chris makes some spear attempts. "$%^&! I missed him AGAIN!!!!" yelled Chris, and he began to chase 747. Jack stopped Chris telling him the plan, and Chris waited. A flying slig came by and Chris grabbed him. He speared the FS and took his wings and began to fly high over the forest, searching for 747's wings. He sees him, and shoots a few bombs that were taken along with the wings. One hit 747 just below the left rib, and 747 flew off the path into some trees. "I lost 747!" shouted Chris into a walkie-talkie at Jack, "and he went to the left bushes on the fifth path to the right, and he doesn't appear to have come out. He must be treating his wounds." "Roger! I see him and I'll try to get him with this slig rifle!" with that, Jack rushed toward 747.

Again, I am still asking some1 to pleeeeeeeez be Jack. Later on! and 747, it's up to you to not kill John but to get away somehow...

Last edited by Abe-gun; 02-20-2004 at 06:56 PM.. : Random mistakes.
03-21-2004, 10:28 AM
Big Sis Slig
Zappfly

: Mar 2004
: Vykkers Labs
: 2
Big Sis Slig  (10)

Can I join?

Name: 11857 (a.k.a: Devilon)
Race: Slig
Weapon(s): Blitz-Packer, Tear Gas, Baton
Physical bio: 11857 is one of the only female sligs left on Mudos. She has a nasty temper, and is dangerous with those claws...
Personality:Arrogant, Fiery and violent (Everything some of the others failed to be)
Mark: A slashed single-visor Gas-Mask