Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Fan Corner > Non-Oddworld Art & Literature

01-26-2007, 09:37 PM
mitsur
Corporate Espionage

: May 2001
: ಠ_ಠ
: 2,060
mitsur  (452)mitsur  (452)mitsur  (452)mitsur  (452)mitsur  (452)
OWF - The Untold Legend 2

For documentation....

OWF - The Untold Legend

OWF - The Untold Legend 1.5

This will be the sequel to the blockbuster (in my opinion) OWF - The Untold Legend. Although some of you might be going, "Hey! There's already this topic! I got all confused and slammed my head repeatedly into a metal spike!” I'm going to pretend that thread never happened.

Anyways, I shall start this story with a few reminders:
  1. Please, consult me on anything that is related to this story. Be it fan art, alternate chapters, requests for my autograph, whatever. I'd hugely appreciate this, as I'm not really excited at this becoming a long-running fan fic, as they usually get taken advantage of by the less honest members.
  2. If you wish to send in plot ideas, or alternate chapters, do not post them here. PM or e-mail me, at xxmitsurxx@hotmail.com. I will most likely reply within two days, so don't be discouraged. All ideas are welcome!
  3. If it is art, by all means post it here. It will lend the story strength.
And now, to our feature presentation....

*drum rolls*

OWF - THE UNTOLD LEGEND 2

PROLOGUE - Somewhere, in The Desert of Ignorance...

The Austin Martin hover car screamed over the dry, cracked ground. Scattered desert brush swirled as the car passed by, leaving a huge wind in its wake. In it, sat two males. One was dressed in a tuxedo; the other looked as if he had put on a Siberian Tiger outfit.

The hover car passed over a cliff, floating on nothing as it zoomed over the desert. The two passengers looked tensely over their shoulders, as though expecting someone to be chasing them.

After about five minutes, they relaxed.

"Thank god..." the tiger-dressed one yelled over the roar of the car.”I think we lost him!"

As he said this, a thunderous roar enveloped the car. A dark shadow passed over the car. The tiger-man looked back. An Apache helicopter had overtaken the hover car.

“Oh, shit! Splat, drive!”

The man, called Splat, floored the accelerator. The car jumped forward, just as the Apache opened up with the guns. Bullets tore into the air where the car had been only moments before.

Splat and the tiger-man ducked instinctively, and Splat pulled out an Uzi, handed it to the tiger-man, and pulled out another. Both men turned simultaneously, and opened fire at the helicopter. Desert of Sparks flashed as the bullets pinged off the bullet-proof glass. Not one mark was made. Splat swore and pulled himself over the driver’s seat, and the tiger-man grabbed the wheel, after moving himself.

“Havoc, hold the car steady! I don’t want to miss!”

Havoc nodded, eyes wide as he realized what was about to happen. He gripped the steering-wheel of the car, his knuckles white.

Splat stood, pulled another two Uzis out of his tuxedo, and balanced on the backseat, carefully planting his feet on the center seat. He swayed slightly, and then looked back to Havoc.

“Open up the top of the shifting stick. Press the third button, and don’t jostle the car at all.”

Havoc nodded, and opened the shifting stick. A multitude of buttons flashed, each of them a bright red. Counting carefully, Havoc pressed the third button.

Nothing short of an explosion occurred in the back seat. The middle chair, with Splat on it, exploded into a white cloud, and he was flung forward, straight at the helicopter. He started to flip forward, and opened fire as he somersaulted over the blades.

The bullets struck the main rotor, and sufficiently loosened it enough to make it pull itself off the helicopter, and send the helicopter on a crash course.

One hundred feet below the chaos, a desert snake hissed, and slid out from under its usual rock. It slithered off, and a roughly 8-ton hunk of metal that looked like an Apache helicopter slammed into the ground, making a crater 5 feet deep. It exploded, sending shrapnel, smoke, and flaming bits of metal everywhere. All occupants died instantly. In the distance, a hover car stopped, turned around, and accelerated back towards the wreck.

Faintly, a small man-shaped speck was hurtling toward the ground at terminal velocity.

At that moment, a teenager was speeding through the sky, and toward the same man. Screaming winds pulled at his clothes and backpack. He tilted upwards, and his angle of descent increased. On the back of the backpack was a single word: MITSUR.

He hurtled through the sky toward Splat, and Splat turned toward Mitsur. He reached out his arms, releasing the two Uzis, which took a very long fall to the ground below. Mitsur reached out, and they both grasped arms. Mitsur nodded, and pulled the parachute cord.

His arms almost detached, and Splat slid in his grip. He gave a small yell, but hung on grimly. Mitsur’s face started to turn red from the effort of hanging onto Splat. He gasped, and the two’s hands slipped again. To make matters worse, bullets erupted from the caves all around the hanging duo.

Havoc, hurry up! I don’t want to die here; there isn’t any nefarious villain or large amount of women and alcohol!” Splat yelled, flailing uselessly in the empty air. The parachute began to tear from bullet holes, until it split. Mitsur and Splat screamed as they fell, and Mitsur felt overwhelming terror take hold of him, as-

He smacked into the soft leather backseat. Mitsur grunted, and looked back up.

Splat had resumed his position in the driver’s seat, and Havoc grinned back from behind shotgun.

“So anyways, about those five bucks you owe me…” Havoc began. Mitsur rolled his eyes.

“I told you that was a one-time deal. She just needed one more drink to get open-”

“Hey, Powers! Wait, wrong movie….” The voice coughed. “Hey, spaz-boy!”

Whosaidthat?” Mitsur said, stringing the words into one.

Mitsur swung his head, as Splat pulled a bazooka out of his pocket, and Havoc yawned. The voice was revealed as the evil and nefarious-

“Okay, people! That’s a cut!”

Everyone relaxed, and the car stopped moving. The green screen behind them was shut down, and they all piled out of the car. The fake canyon serving as the set was rolled away. Splat tossed the Styrofoam bazooka back to the props manager, and Mitsur stretched. He sat in his chair, and leaned back. All around, the movie crew was busy preparing the next shot, which would include Mitsur dancing the conga all alone, to Crazy Frog music.

“So, what do you think so far?” Wolfpac asked, leaning around in his director’s chair. “And that’s just the opening credits!”

“Actually, I thought it was good!” Mitsur said, as Havoc and Splat sat down in their own chairs. Splat fell off his, and Havoc scratched up the wood on it with his fake claws.

“So good, it could actually be mistaken as a prologue!”

"Really?"

"Naaaaah."

Wrex.

01-26-2007, 09:46 PM
Bullet Magnet
Bayesian Empirimancer

: Apr 2006
: Greatish Britain
: 7,724
Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)

Disappointing lack of hardcore Bullet Magnet action Apart from that, another excellent installment.

Nice to see Havoc finally coming out as a full-blown furry.

01-26-2007, 10:13 PM
E'l Scrabino
Sewer Sleg

: May 2006
: Melbourne, Australia.
: 726
E'l Scrabino  (94)

I wanna be innit

Please?

Great shtuff! I wan' maw!

01-27-2007, 03:52 AM
Splat
Chameleonic Lifeforms, No Thanks!

: Oct 2002
: Merrie olde Englande
: 4,539
Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

:
“So good, it could actually be mistaken as a prologue!”

(please note: tears of joy)You spelt prologue correctly!

Great opening! Queue the thread theme music!

Or failing that...
'Nobody does it better,
Makes me feel sad for the rest!'

Though hang on, shouldn't I be getting a stuntdouble for these scenes? I gotta talk to the director! This wasn't in my contract!

01-27-2007, 06:22 AM
Jordan
Screaming Bender

: Jan 2006
: England
: 4,829
Jordan  (1975)Jordan  (1975)Jordan  (1975)Jordan  (1975)Jordan  (1975)Jordan  (1975)Jordan  (1975)Jordan  (1975)Jordan  (1975)Jordan  (1975)Jordan  (1975)

I like it! It's very 'Thrilling' No, it's cool! Great job Mitsur, I've been awaiting this for ages, keep it up!
01-28-2007, 06:08 AM
Havoc
Cheesecake Apocalypse

: May 2003
: Netherlands
: 9,976
Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)

Hehe what's funny is that me and Splat are actually both James Bond maniacs so this scene was very enjoyable . Keep it up Mitsur! I like it!

Havoc

When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion.

01-28-2007, 08:05 PM
mitsur
Corporate Espionage

Ok, I know I just overshot my deadline by one day. I blame my short attention span. And Warcraft 3. And Dead Rising. And Orson Scott Card.

Anyways, here is the continuation of OWF – The Untold Legend 2.

To summarize how I got motivated to write this, here’s a quick chat log between an extremely short conversation between Havoc and I.

Mitsur says:
Hello, James Bond freak #2
Havok says:
lol yo
Mitsur says:
Hows it goin
Mitsur says:
er...
Mitsur says:
*cough*
Havoc says:
Havoc says:
you
Havoc says:
go write more untold legend
Mitsur says:
Uh, ok

Ok, that looked much funnier in the chat window. But enough about my late-night, secret chats with Havoc. Before you all get the wrong (or is it right?) idea about them, I’ll just start the chapter.

Shut up. That was one time.

CHAPTER 1 – The Beginning of the Beginning

“And now, the winner of the most handsome and dashing actor of the year award goes to….Mitsur!!! Congratulations, and come up and take a few bows.”

Thunderous applause filled the auditorium. People whistled. Women let out shrieks. And Mitsur was calmly walking up to the stage, gently smiling to all of the adoring fans, even the ones who were plotting his downfall even as they clapped along with everyone else.

He climbed the steps to the stage, and accepted the award (which, coincidentally, was a golden statue of himself). Ms. America planted a kiss on each of his cheek, and Mitsur stepped to the podium.

“Now, I knew I’d get this award,” he began, when an enormous buzzing blotted out all thought.

“What the hell is that?” He yelled out, but nobody seemed to be paying attention, even though it sounded like the world’s biggest alarm clock.

Then Mitsur realized that it was.

“No! At least let me get through the night! Just a few more hours!”

But the buzzing continued, and everything began to fade into black. No, he had to keep holding on, he had to stay until he-

No….I want to make it through the night….just a few more hours….” Mitsur groaned, as, once again, he began our story in bed, mumbling random words as someone or something tried to wake him up.

“Mitsur, this isn’t the time for trying to fake ‘doing it’! We’ve got a situation on our hands!” A voice said, as the alarm clock became blessedly silent. Then, it seemed to sense Mitsur’s relief, and started up again.

Mitsur promptly grabbed the samurai sword on his nightstand, and, still lying down in his bed, half asleep, sliced the clock in half. It cut out immediately. The voice continued on, relentless.

“If you don’t get up, right now, we’re all going to die!”

“Fine…I’ll die in a warm, comfy place, just like where I began. Except I won’t be sleeping in a fleshy, fluid-filled placenta. Otherwise, it’s exactly the same.”

The voice gave a frustrated sigh, then gave a small grunt, as if it were lifting something.

Freezing water was dumped onto Mitsur’s face, and he let out a yell as his face numbed. He sat up, spluttering.

Chuck Norris stood over Mitsur, godly light shining.

“My god….” Mitsur stammered. “You look more beautiful in person!”

Chuck Norris smiled, and Mitsur knew that at that moment, if he’d have died, he would have died the happiest man on Earth.

He reached toward Chuck Norris, and Chuck Norris reached back. Their hands touched, and….

Eeeeeee. Eeeeeeeee. Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Mitsur gasped in shock. His alarm was still going off, but it was sliced in half! How could that be happening?

Then he realized the truth. He was still dreaming.

No! He thought wildly. It can’t be true; I don’t want it to be true!

Then Rexy walked into the room with nothing on but a bikini, and began to pole dance, on a pole that had apparently spontaneously appeared in the room. She was blushing intensely.

Well, that’s not THAT ridiculous. He thought. After all, you ARE incredibly dashing. Who would NOT want to do that for your personal enjoyment?

Alcar followed in, looking curiously for a moment at Rexy. Then he turned to Mitsur, a huge smile on his face.

“Congratulations, Mitsur! You’re such an awesome and valuable member of OWF, I’ve decided to make you an administrator! Go ahead and abuse it all you want; go have fun!”

Of course he’d do that, Mitsur thought desperately. I’m important!

And then, Old and Not So Tasty appeared. He took no notice of Chuck Norris, Alcar, or Rexy in the room.

“Hey, Mitsur! How’s it goin, pal? I got you a present!” He said happily, and pulled out five-hundred dollars.

Who am I kidding? Mitsur thought glumly. That would NEVER happen.

“Thanks for all this, guys. Especially you, Chuck Norris. But I know this is all a dream.” Mitsur said, standing up on his bed.

“Goodbye, everyone! I’ll see you all again in therapy!” Mitsur jumped off his bed, arms spread wide, and melted into the floor.

He floated in blackness, waiting for consciousness to return.

Mitsur’s eyes cracked open. He tensed, expecting someone to be shaking him awake. But no, it was just his alarm, still going off.

He looked at his nightstand. No samurai sword, waiting to chop a clock in half. He looked up. No Chuck Norris. No scantily-clad, pole dancing Rexy. No Alcar, giving him the reigns of power. No OANST, ready to show kindness.

Mitsur sighed explosively, and pulled himself out of bead. He threw the alarm clock at an already well-dented section of wall, and it clattered to the ground, broken.

He pulled on a t-shirt with a fake tuxedo drawn on it, along with a pair of blue jeans. Then he walked out of the room, first glancing up and down the hall, to make sure an angry mob wasn’t in wait.

Nobody was there. In fact, it was oddly quiet.

“Hellllooooo!” Mitsur shouted, as he stood in the hallway.

“Yo.” Splat said, stepping from the shadows. Mitsur jumped.

“Whoa, Splat. I thought you said you’d never do that again, not after what happened with the Russian Mafia. They almost killed my pet chubacabra after Jimmy died from a heart attack! Or... did they?

Splat rolled his eyes.

“Stop being retarded, Mitsur. Nobody’s logged on yet. We have the place to ourselves, right now. I think.”

“Oh.” Mitsur edged away from Splat slowly.

“Well, I’m going to go break into Havoc’s room and torch his tiger stuff. I’ll steal Xavier’s camera, first, though. I’ll take pictures and show them to everyone. Seeya.”

“Yeah….” Mitsur said, and Splat ambled off, tuxedo hidden behind a trench coat.

Mitsur began to walk towards the cafeteria, to get something to eat, when a huge BANG deafened him. He looked wildly around, and saw smoke coming from behind what appeared to be the door to a janitorial closet. The door opened, and SeaRex appeared out of the smoke, coughing. He took no notice of Mitsur, but rather stumbled off the other way.

Mitsur decided he didn’t really want to know what had happened.

He kept walking, and Bullet appeared in a column of white light. He blinked several times, then waved.

“Oh, hey Mitsur.” Bullet said. “Just logged in. I’m gonna go get something to eat.”

“Me, too. Let’s go. And pray Rexy is serving anymore of her Guacamole Waffles. My stomach still can’t stand the sight of syrup. Ugh.

They both kept moving, and, eventually, more members began to log in. Gradually, the noise level rose, and soon everyone was reunited.

The start of another usual (if nutso) day at OWF had begun.

All right, we have liftoff! Ch. 1 is up and running!

Sorry if I offended Rexy in anyway. I needed something crazy to happen in the dream sequence, and that's something that was funny and impossible wouldn't happen.

Well, g'night guys. I'm really tired. I'll maybe edit it for notes later.

-Mitsur

Wrex.

01-28-2007, 08:42 PM
Havoc
Cheesecake Apocalypse

Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)

No no... the Rexy scene was quite nice. No need for changes .

One suggestion though, fix the damn formating before you post it. All the 's are getting annoying.

Nice chapter! But no burning my goddamn tiger stuffs!

Havoc

When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion.

01-28-2007, 08:55 PM
Seargentbig
Sleg

: Apr 2003
: Australia
: 683
Seargentbig  (10)

Aw, crap. Havoc hadn't posted when I was about to. Suppose I can only be the second to praise the chapter.
And hey, why shoudn't all those things happen in a dream? Anyway, that chapter just reminded me how much I hated my old alarm, it screeched. I don't use it anymore, I just wake up at the right time anyway.
Uh... but don't mind me, I'm rambling now. Good work.

01-28-2007, 10:27 PM
Jordan
Screaming Bender

: England
: 4,829
Jordan  (1975)Jordan  (1975)Jordan  (1975)Jordan  (1975)Jordan  (1975)Jordan  (1975)Jordan  (1975)Jordan  (1975)Jordan  (1975)Jordan  (1975)Jordan  (1975)

I love the Rexy scene, it's hilarious!
Great chapter, I loved it Mitsur, very funny!
01-28-2007, 11:09 PM
Nemo
Clakker Store Clerk

: Oct 2006
: ǐͣ͋͗̄
: 793
Nemo  (404)Nemo  (404)Nemo  (404)Nemo  (404)Nemo  (404)

<3

You should be a writer... Well, you are, but I mean one of the professional ones.

Like in the Olympics or somethin', writin' up a blizzard wit dat magic writin' stuff you got thar.
01-28-2007, 11:30 PM
E'l Scrabino
Sewer Sleg

: May 2006
: Melbourne, Australia.
: 726
E'l Scrabino  (94)

w00t chaptair!

01-29-2007, 05:23 AM
mitsur
Corporate Espionage

:
No no... the Rexy scene was quite nice. No need for changes .

One suggestion though, fix the damn formating before you post it. All the 's are getting annoying.

Nice chapter! But no burning my goddamn tiger stuffs!

Havoc
What'cha mean by that? When I look over it, I don't see any 's.

Maybe it's your browser, I dunno.

Wrex.

01-29-2007, 05:46 AM
Bullet Magnet
Bayesian Empirimancer

Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)

Ah. I am portrayed dignified this time. A major break from tradition. And another great chapter, continuing with tradition.

Patiently awaiting episode 2 at Casa OWF...

01-29-2007, 05:57 AM
dripik
Maintain Integrity

: Aug 2002
: Budapest, Hungary
: 2,116
dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)

Best story I've read for ages (that stands for the whole series). I like the way how you imagine OWF in a visible and living form. When I was working on a comic about OWF, different rooms stood for different threads. Imagine an OT thread with quality arguements...

You can include me in the story if you need someone (interests: WWII and drawing... or both at the same time).

01-29-2007, 07:38 AM
Splat

Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

:
Imagine an OT thread with quality arguements...
Now that's something to put in the next dream-sequence!

Heehee, great chapter. So I'm an arsonist now? Well if you say so...

01-29-2007, 01:52 PM
Goresplatter
Spark Stunk

: Feb 2006
: I'm in space.
: 388
Goresplatter  (102)Goresplatter  (102)

Awesome writing as always Mitsur, keep up the good work

*... wonders if Rexy has read this yet...*
*GENERIC ESCAPE #3428364782*

01-29-2007, 01:59 PM
Rex Tirano
Cute as a rabbit

: Aug 2001
: Nagasaki
: 2,259
Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)

I see all the time. It's bugging me! AHHH!

Haha. :P That was cute. ^_^ But next time can I have a bit more covering myself? :P Cheers!

- Rexy

01-29-2007, 03:10 PM
Havoc
Cheesecake Apocalypse

Don't listen to her Mitsur. There was nothing wrong with it!

Havoc

01-29-2007, 03:18 PM
Bullet Magnet
Bayesian Empirimancer

Dripik must do an accompanying art thread now...

01-29-2007, 03:24 PM
mitsur
Corporate Espionage

:
Dripik must do an accompanying art thread now...
*eyes film over, and mouth drools slightly*

Oh, I can definately imagine Drippik drawing Rexy's scene. Definately.

Nah, I'm just kidding...or am I?

If you guys could take a screenshot of where all the 's are, maybe we'd be able to find a way to fix it. Otherwise, I guess I'll just have to type it manually into the posting box, instead of in word and then putting it in.

Maybe my Word program is doing that.

Wrex.

01-29-2007, 04:08 PM
Havoc
Cheesecake Apocalypse

They appear to be everywhere you start a new line or something like that. At the end of a line as well.

01-30-2007, 06:25 AM
Splat

I've had similar problems in the past when copy/pasting from Word. If you copy the chapters into notepad (the really basic rubbish word processing accessory oyu get on PCs, don't know if there's a bvariation on macs and the like) and then copy them from notepad and post them in the thread it should sort it out. It's a bit awkward but it should fix the problem.

01-30-2007, 07:50 AM
Goresplatter
Spark Stunk

: Feb 2006
: I'm in space.
: 388
Goresplatter  (102)Goresplatter  (102)

:
What'cha mean by that? When I look over it, I don't see any 's.

Maybe it's your browser, I dunno.
ROFL, when you were saying this I thought you were messing Havoc around - very strange it's a real problem indeed! It started somewhere in OWF1, and I thought it was something to do with the noob invasion, and done purposefully. Very odd...

01-30-2007, 03:33 PM
mitsur
Corporate Espionage

Hm. I'll just stick with writing in the posting window, then.

No more word for you! Come back! One year!

Wrex.

01-31-2007, 06:37 AM
scrab queen
Howler Punk

: OK
: 320
scrab queen  (85)

WHOO! I love this thing! May I be in it too?
01-31-2007, 09:03 AM
Nemo
Clakker Store Clerk

I have to admit, I don't exactly get what everyone loves about Rexy (No offence). Maybe it's because I haven't seen any pics of her? I dunno, but whatever, right?
01-31-2007, 03:17 PM
mitsur
Corporate Espionage

:
I have to admit, I don't exactly get what everyone loves about Rexy (No offence). Maybe it's because I haven't seen any pics of her? I dunno, but whatever, right?
It's half long-term knowing, and half long-running joke. Like Snuzi getting knocked out in almost every chapter he's been in.

And how could you not love such a bubbly personality.

I swear, she's always so happy, Rexy must be to OANST as Kryptonite is to Superman.

Wrex.

01-31-2007, 03:42 PM
Nemo
Clakker Store Clerk

Well, yeah, she has an awesome personality. That's a given.
But I can't really imagine her being in... that type of clothing.
01-31-2007, 06:33 PM
mitsur
Corporate Espionage

:
Well, yeah, she has an awesome personality. That's a given.
But I can't really imagine her being in... that type of clothing.
Aaaaah, but you do not have your mind, er, calibrated like mine.

And who says a bit of imagination won't help you in the long run?

BTW, expect chapter two tommorow, unless a horrible accident occurs. Like my mom buying/cooking my favorite food.

Wrex.