Silversnow
Outlaw Cutter

: Apr 2001
: Closer than you think..
: 1,046
Silversnow  (11)
New ones coming

Ok, here goes...

It's a bit outside Pyke. The forest is quiet except for some birds. Suddenly, a mudokon bursts through the bushes. He looks exhausted. After him comes another mudokon, a female this time. She doesn't seem to be as exhausted as him, although she has got quite a blushed face. The male sits down on a rock, breathing heavily. He points one finger at the other one.
"You were right Hawk. It sure is hard to run when you don't know where the pursuer is."
Hawk smiled.
"Well, the point isn't to count that out, it's to keep your senses alert."
Salkin looked up in the sky.
"Nothing seems to be going on here. Sheesh, is no place inhabitated anymore?"
Hawk looked around with her arms crossed over her chest.
"Never trust something you haven't explored." she said and pointed with her entire hand towards the sun.
"After you."
Salkin got up and started to walk away. Hawk followed him and slightly suspiciously looked around while walking until she tripped on a root. She quickly got up on feet again and kept walking.

12-08-2001, 11:07 PM
DarkHoodness
Page 7, Post 199

: In a box.
: 3,438
DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)

*Amphora lies on the ground underneath a large tree branch, unconsious, a wound on his head. After escaping from the Vykkers Ship attack, whilst running to get help, he tripped over and ran into a tree. He would of made off with just a bump on his head if a dead branch handn't been shaken lose and fallen on him. Anyway, he lies there, waiting to be disovered by someone, the blood oozing down the side of his head.*
- DH

12-08-2001, 11:26 PM
Silversnow
Outlaw Cutter

Silversnow  (11)

Hawk and Salkin didn't walk for long. After just half a mile they heard something crack in the forest. Since both of them had this little adventurer inside them, they went to take a look. They were surprised about what they saw. A old mudokon laying under a tree with a large wound on his head.
"No.. no, let's just leave. He's just going to cause us trouble." Salkin said, trying to leave the mudokon to the nature. Hawk didn't listen and walked away to the old one to help him.
"How do you stop this blood flow? He might die from bloodloss if we don't do anything." she said, thinking frantically while trying to hold the blood back with her hand.
"What do you mean 'we', I don't participate here, I'm just trying to help a old mud who's been clumsy..."
Salkin gave the mudokon a suspicious look.
"Can you hear me?" Hawk asked while trying to get life in him.

12-08-2001, 11:34 PM
DarkHoodness
Page 7, Post 199

DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)

Amphora: *Moans. After a while, he opens his eyes a little bit.* "Ugh. . . Did anyone get the number of that elum cart that hit me?" *He then slowly opens his eyes fully, and blinks a couple of times. He sees the muds.* "Who are you?"
- DH

12-08-2001, 11:39 PM
Silversnow
Outlaw Cutter

Silversnow  (11)

"Aw, gee... He's talking now. Hawk, Odd dammit, if we've done something wrong he'll recognize us. Comon, let's leave!" Salkin said while walking around in small cirkles. Hawk seemed to be a bit wordless at the moment he spoke, butshe eventually replied:
"My name is Hawk, the mudokon over there is Salkin. Who might you be?"
Salkin looked nervous.

12-08-2001, 11:51 PM
DarkHoodness
Page 7, Post 199

(OOC: Oh screw it! Since no-one else appears to be doing script mode, I'll do proper story mode. It looks better anyway.)

"I'm Amphora." Replied the strange blue mudokon with webbed hands and feet. "I live in the village of Pyke over there." He points in that direction. "How long have I been unconcious? I was supposed to go home and get help, as the Vykkers were attacking the forest, and then I tripped over that stupid tree-route over there and hurt myslef. . ." He rubs around his wound, and then looks at his fingers, which have blood on them. "Ugh. . . " He shakes it off. "This is gonna keep me in check for a couple of days. . ."
- DH

12-08-2001, 11:56 PM
Silversnow
Outlaw Cutter

Silversnow  (11)

Hawk stood up and looked in the direction Amphora pointed at.
"Well, you weren't out for too long. But if it was help you needed we probably just get you back to your home and get it." Hawk said and tried to help Amphora up. After just a few seconds Salkin gave up and gave them a hand as they stumbled back against Pyke.