04-14-2001, 06:04 PM
Sl'askia
Outlaw Bomber

: Apr 2001
: No I am not telling you so :P
: 2,236
Sl'askia  (10)
Character Profiles for My Fics

These are the profiles of my characters in my fics. I need to redo some of them so only the physical traits and the special abilities will be posted for them.

Name: Cili(pronounced 'See-Lee')
Species: Mudokon (Moon Child)
Feather: Light Lavendar and blue (and reaches to her rear)
Skin Color: Bluish-White
Eye Color: Sky Blue
Friends(within my fics): Abe(mate), Alf, Munch, Arc, Dragadon, Ishtar, Omi(son), Kila(daughter-in-law, Zig
Friends (in other fics): Nadia, Onul, Dark Hood, Bladewing, Zip, Max.
Distinguishing Marks: Other then coloration and her more..uh...femamine physic, none.

Special Abilities:
Cili has the ability to transform into a Moon Guardian and has all of their abilities while in this form (I'll post specs on these later). She can not hold the form for very long and feels drained after transforming back. Therefore she only uses it as a last resort (ie save Abe's life!). Other then that she is like any other mudokon.

--------------

Name: Irun
Species: Mudokon
Skin Color: Green
Eye Color: Orange
Feather: Red-black
Distingishing Features: Very heavily built
Friends: You're kidding right?
Personnality: Irun is one stubborn if not brash mudokon. Once he decides to do something, he'll stick to that decsion and nothing will detter him from it unless forced to. He is not afraid to take extreme measures to get what he wants. He is also very single minded. He tends to make an assumetion on very little information and won't change it unless the true situation is forcefully shown him. Once proven wrong he gets very remorseful and even suicidual, depending on the situation. After his last encounter with Cili he disappeared and no one knows his current whereabouts.
Update: Recently he has reappeared with new infomation on the Moon Children.

-------------

Name: Dragadon
Species: Earth dragon (Sky element)
Skin(Scale) Color: Iridesent blue and purple
Eye Color: Yellow
Friends(within my fic): Cili, Abe, Munch, Arc, Ishtar, Omi, Kila, Zig, and most dragons.
Friends(other fics):Nadia, Onul, Dark Hood, Bladewing, Zip, Max, LtTeal, Rek, Skan, Hak

Abilities: Can fly and teleport. Has a cloaking ability, and minor telepathy. Breath weapon is lightning. Is immue to electricity. Can shink down to human/mudokon size from her normal 10 story height.
Past: Dragadon came to Oddworld through a teleportation accident while escaping from Dragonslayers in Medevil Earth times. Finding Oddworld a peaceful place, she decided to stay and for the most part slept the decades away save when she got hungry or when a Moon Guardian wanted to talk.
Personality: Dragadon is a loner by nature and tends to avoid socializing. Her past experences on earth made her weary of all strangers. After detreming a visitor is not a treat she willing listens and offers aid if she can. She can have quite a temper if pushed too far. She has also been know to make rather sarcastic remarks from time to time.

[ April 14, 2001: Message edited by: Dragadon ]

My Site | My Board | My RolePlay

04-14-2001, 06:09 PM
Sl'askia
Outlaw Bomber

Sl'askia  (10)

Name: Ishtar
Age: Lets not go there (in other words much older then mortals can comprehend)
Species: She's a member of a very secretive race(They're in my OT fics, think the Q from Star Trek and your on the right track) that don't like mortals to know what they really are. She is currectly in Saurian form (temperory name for the species, they're dinosauriods basically)
Coloration: Light Green (Saurian)
Eye Color: Yellow (Saurian)
Friends(within fic): Abe, Cili, Dragadon
Friends(other fics): Dark Hood, Nadia, Bladewing, Zip, Skan, Rek, Hak(mate, dont ask!)
Abilities: Magical Healing, Teleportation, metamorphic capabilities...ah forget it, too much to write down.
Past: Direct quote: Past? Forget it! By the time I'm finished your great-great-great-great-great-grandchildren would be in existance! (Translation: Unknown)
Personality: Moody, tempermental at times, yet always helps those in needs. Gets very defense when someone asks about her personnel life, (save from her own kind). Despite being so old by mortal standards she is really a teen by her kinds standards. She is always's worried that she'll do something wrong. Often, in her rush to do the right thing she makes a mistake that beings her superiors wrath down apon her. If given a chance she would much rather kick back and forget what she is for a while (a couple eon long vacation actually, did I mention she'll kill me for this?), but she is consentily drive by the need to help others and can never truly relax (kind of like Abe if you think about it, hehe).

04-14-2001, 06:14 PM
Sl'askia
Outlaw Bomber

Sl'askia  (10)

Name: Kila
Skin Color: Black and Grey
Eye Color: Red-Orange
Feather: Red and Purple
Friends: Update Abe, Cili, Omi(mate), Zig, Dragadon, and Steinix(father, sort of)

Abilities: Extremely Agile and fast. Expert at using many weapons, including guns(though she doesn't really care for them too much).

About Kila: Kila was created by the Vykkers and trained to hate and kill any wild Mudokons she came across. She took what the Cartel told her about the wild muds as fact and enjoyed killing the so-called 'evil' mudokons. She was adventrally set straight by Omi, and now works along side Abe and the others to bring down the Cartel for good.

-----------

Name: Omi
Feather: blue and red
Skin Color: greyish blue
Eye Color: Yellow
Friends: Abe(Father), Cili(Mother), Munch, Dragadon, Zig, Kila(mate)

Abilities: Can 'feel' what others are about to do and what their intentions are, can also feel what emotional state they're in.

04-14-2001, 09:14 PM
PinkHaired Mudokon CWR
Outlaw Hunter

: Rochester, New York
: 2,810
PinkHaired Mudokon CWR  (11)

i love you characters!

04-16-2001, 11:39 PM
Lantra
Clakker Relic Miner

: Vancouver Canada
: 847
Lantra  (11)

they are really cool. expecially the earth dragon.

04-17-2001, 01:58 AM
DarkHoodness
Page 7, Post 199

: In a box.
: 3,438
DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)

Now I'd better do some profiles for my Characters. None of them are related to Oddworld, however, but have all taken part in a few of the group fics that me, Dragadon and Lt Teal are doing. I could do one of Future Oddworld (Bladewing's time) but I need more info. Maybe when the whole quintology is out. . .
- DH

04-17-2001, 02:03 AM
Osiris The Fleech
Super Stingbee

: Tacoma, WA
: 456
Osiris The Fleech  (12)

Cool!!

Zorak: You don't want me to play ya to the desk?

Spaceghost: When have we done that??!! We've never done it that way!! And if you think you're getting sympathy from the shark, well, then you're wrong!