Oddworld Forums > Zulag Four > Necrum Burial Grounds

07-05-2001, 07:56 PM
DarkHoodness
Page 7, Post 199

: Apr 2001
: In a box.
: 3,438
DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)
IMPORTANT! RPG is now paused!!

My auntie has arrived, so I won't be able to spend as long as I did online. Dragadon is going away on vacation. Since our characters are the only ones left to defend the village, can we please pause the game until Dragadon comes back, and my schedule gets back to normal? In the meantime, we can all think of ideas about how to make the RPG better and cooler.
- DH

07-09-2001, 05:49 PM
Darksider
Bolamite

: Minnesota(somewhere)
: 67
Darksider  (11)

Umm... Dude, the RPG consists of all the villagers walking off to that town that Kugal and Rettick are at. Pyke is no more. It is burned to dust. I for one have nothing planned until we reach Rettick and Kugal, so we can say that when you guys both get back the RPG is unpaused, but it is still active now as i know at least I have something pressing and urgent for the Dark Mudokons and Blood Kryes to do, and i have a feelin' that alot of others have other stuff to do. But you will only have a backround post to read from me, so no worries.

07-09-2001, 07:07 PM
DarkHoodness
Page 7, Post 199

: In a box.
: 3,438
DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)

There is a problem: Me and Dragadon were about to save the village (Using Bladewing's ship which is parked in Pyke), but we didn't get a chance. If you hadn't gone and destroyed it like that without giving us a chance (Were you even reading the story of Spider and Dark Hood??) to even defend it, instead of doing what was told and annocuned the game paused, then we wouldn't of had this problem! I have said it before, and I will say it again: THE RPG IS NOW PAUSED UNTIL DRAGADON COMES BACK!!!!
- DH

07-10-2001, 03:48 PM
Danny
Wolvark Sloghandler

: York, England
: 3,961
Danny  (11)

dh, cool it here, okay? i shouldn't have to remind you, but the rpg is for all of us, not just for you. lots of people have left before, and the rpg has continued without them. don't be so selfish.

Guns don't kill people, People kill people! Using Guns.

07-10-2001, 03:50 PM
Darksider
Bolamite

Darksider  (11)

THEN I WILL SAY IT AGAIN: THERE IS NO POINT CAUSE EVERYONE IS TREKKING TO MUKODONA, SO WHY PAUSE IT? and anyway, i don't want you saving pyke, you would wreck the storyline i have WORKED OUT ALREADY! jebus. i am only a little pissed cause bladewing not only gets to start out 2/2, but he gets a weapon off the bat. Do you know what that does for buisness in the weapon shop. Now, DH, lets get this straight. WE DON'T NEED A GOD TO SAVE PYKE WE HAVE SOME REALLY POWERFUL MINDS(rettick and kugal) SOME BIG GUNS(ok, no big guns...)AND THE GUY WHO IS SUPPOSED TO DIE IN THIS(well, hum de ho ho, who could that be? whos as strong as the Blood Kryes? Ill letcha think on that one.). PLUS WE HAVE A TRAITOR IN THE RANKS OF THE ENEMY! oh, and by the way either bladewing took off or he is in our little walking party. and yes i did read the thing on Spider. But unless bladewing took off his ship was burned with the city. OK, also you hadn't paused the game when we destroyed the city. Oh, and one more question... WHO IN THE NINE RINGS OF (insert biblical place for bad peeps here)GAVE YOU PERMISSION TO COME AND SAY "OK, GAMES PAUSED CAUSE I CAN'T POST FOR A LITTLE WHILE. YOU DIDN'T SEE ME WHINING AND SAYING TO PAUSE THE RPG WHEN MY SERVER WENT DOWN AND I DISAPPEARED FOR LIKE THREE MONTHS, DIDJA? ok, now i am DEFINATELY gonna go take my blood pressure pills. Cya!

07-10-2001, 03:52 PM
Darksider
Bolamite

Darksider  (11)

oops, sorry, i didn't notice retticks post. that is basically what i said in all my ranting and raving. oh well, at least i got my point across.

07-10-2001, 04:06 PM
Danny
Wolvark Sloghandler

: York, England
: 3,961
Danny  (11)

hehe, np darkie! thank'ee for the backup, at least you've helped to hammer my point home! if you're online, GO TO ODDCHAT NOW!

Guns don't kill people, People kill people! Using Guns.

07-11-2001, 05:10 AM
Dakkan Blackblade
Super Stingbee

: Boca Raton
: 497
Dakkan Blackblade  (24)

So are we relocating to mukodona or rebuilding pyke?

07-11-2001, 04:43 PM
Darksider
Bolamite

Darksider  (11)

mm... for now just relocating. But we will eventually retake pyke and rebuild, i hope. otherwise im fucked over cause i got no way to get ridda Keris. oops, did i say that?