06-07-2003, 12:55 AM
wtfz
Stingbee

: Dec 2002
: Look in your pants.
: 87
wtfz  (10)
Sorry To Jack Up Your Perfect World...

Just had to say a few things about this little forum of yours.

Get over people not being so nice and greatful.
I have to say, I've seen more of 'oh you should be more positive', or 'he should be banned for flaming people' and etc. etc. -- the list goes on. You know, not everyone agrees with all your little opinions as many of you think -- that I'm supposed to be some zombie and agree with everything it is that you all say or think. Sorry. I'll say my opinion and speak my peace as I feel. I would think you people, being pretty mature for the online community, was understand and respect that, but apparently not. Moving on...

Wtf is up with your staff.
I have to say your staff is plain whacked. Minus Majic. He's actually a decent person. But anyway, deleting posts because you simply don't agree with them or think that I'm saying something just to get some 'cheap laughs' is bullshit -- I say what I think... you should get over it. Example: in some Anime thread thing (forgot the title) there was a poll asking what your favorite anime was. Me being one of the types who doesn't like anime, I said that I don't read/watch anything, and I said all magna books should burn. Alcar should have, in my opinion, instead of removing the post completely should ave put something to the effect of: Inappropriate content removed by Alcar, instead of deleting the post completely. This lets people know that I said something but doesn't give them the option to read it. Just a thought. And finally... my praise (!).

The smilies rock.
Yeah... just wanted to say they're pretty cool. Specially the oddicons.

Well I'm done bitching so feel free to flame/ban me as you wish. Enjoy. Oh yeah I found my new sig amusing -- just in case whoever removed it was wondering.

06-07-2003, 01:00 AM
wtfz
Stingbee

wtfz  (10)

Adding a little something from AbeBabe in the argueing announcement:

Unfortunately in an online community, not everyone will get along. There's going to be someone you don't like, or who's opinions you don't agree with. That's fine. But when a person is either constantly flamed, that's when it's wrong. If you don't like someone, keep clear of them. Don't respond to their topics. But please do not say things to make things worse.

Wow. That's funny.

06-07-2003, 01:08 AM
Majic
Ascended Being

: Dec 2001
: USA: Dallas, Tx
: 3,298
Majic  (249)Majic  (249)Majic  (249)

You freaking double poster... I say we ban you. Not because you like to lick things, or because you had a threesome which included my momma, but because you've double posted.

Damn you, you kind, sensitive boy. I say you should be happy and get along. And I'm thinking of deleting your post here because it doesn't praise me enough...
06-07-2003, 03:31 AM
Alcar
Oddworld Forums Owner
Magical Happy Dream Queen

: Nov 2001
: Sydney, AU
: 6,698
Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)

We let people have opinions here, if we didn't and I wanted everyone who was not in agreement with me banned you'd see every capitalist, christian, etc banned. However, quite contrary to your every-so wrong statement you can cleary see we allow opinions.

It's when people like you take your opinions and turn them into flame wars against other people's opinions that we will crack down.

This, is your first warning. For continous double posting which is against our rules.

I, was the one who changed your signature. It was also over the limits of our rules. I fail to see how Abe Babe's announcement is funny or ironic.

Alcar...
Oddworld Forums Blog

Upcoming Forum Events
11th Anniversary of Abe's Exoddus (September) § 9th Anniversary of the Oddworld Forums (May 2009)
Release of Citizen Siege (2020) § Double Back Ceremony (Daily)

“Also, we don't need no Jacob to gay this place up. We have officially won the award for the forum with a highest proportion of gay members whilst not being themed about poojabbing, cowboys or Kylie.” - Nate

06-07-2003, 07:33 AM
Facsimile
Outlaw Hunter

: Nov 2002
: Here.
: 2,763
Facsimile  (312)Facsimile  (312)Facsimile  (312)Facsimile  (312)

:
Originally posted by Majic
or because you had a threesome which included my momma
Wasn't that a foursome Majic?
http://www.myspace.com/spirebandnz

06-07-2003, 09:15 AM
Rex Tirano
Cute as a rabbit

: Aug 2001
: Nagasaki
: 2,259
Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)

I think we should ban him for not metioning my name in the oh-so loveable post!

Mr WTFZ, its pretty kool that you'll say what you feel. But calling this place mature, thts just overstepping the boundrarys!

Obviously. as i guess, your more mature than the whacked mod and admin/things. You'll be able tnderstand hat although we want you to tell us what you think, we don't want people to start having online 'fights'. Cos no offence but thats just very sad. (And i'm not getting at you)

Actallu i thought it was a four-some....majic told me about it. Something about hitler and his momma....

06-07-2003, 11:17 AM
wtfz
Stingbee

wtfz  (10)

Continuous double posting? I've done it twice.

06-07-2003, 01:46 PM
SeaRex
LOLocaust.

: Tampa Bay Area
: 3,335
SeaRex  (33)

Wait... who is this guy?

Well in spite of the fact that this person is over-estimating his importance and effect on the forums, he does bring up an interesting point. You guys have been a little over-protective lately. C'mon, a flame ever now and then isn't so bad... it's just so fecking hard to get into a good, old fasioned rabbling around here. And when there is an argument, Chris always gets there first.
06-07-2003, 03:09 PM
Majic
Ascended Being

:
Originally posted by Facsimile
Wasn't that a foursome Majic?
Its only a foursome if I say it is, bitch

:
Originally posted by wtfz
Thats WAY more than enough. Hell even thinking about double posting is bad enough.
06-07-2003, 04:24 PM
wtfz
Stingbee

wtfz  (10)

:
Originally posted by SeaRex
Wait... who is this guy?

Well in spite of the fact that this person is over-estimating his importance and effect on the forums, he does bring up an interesting point. You guys have been a little over-protective lately. C'mon, a flame ever now and then isn't so bad... it's just so fecking hard to get into a good, old fasioned rabbling around here. And when there is an argument, Chris always gets there first.
I'm not trying to act important. Just saying what I think.

06-07-2003, 11:22 PM
Al the Vykker
Resident Psychologist

: Oct 2001
: Not Specified
: 2,804
Al the Vykker  (20)

:
Wtf is up with your staff.
:
I have to say your staff is plain whacked. Minus Majic.
I still dont see what I did wrong, or atleast half the staff. Most of us cant delete posts unless we are the actual moderator of that particular section in the forum.

-Al
06-09-2003, 01:40 AM
MojoMan220
Outlaw Mortar

: Jan 2002
: Jesusland
: 1,770
MojoMan220  (235)MojoMan220  (235)MojoMan220  (235)

It seems like all the newbs are trying to start revolutions all over the forums lately...
06-09-2003, 01:46 AM
Joshy
Outlaw Mortar

: Aug 2002
: Australia, Sydney
: 1,908
Joshy  (20)

:
Originally posted by MojoMan220
It seems like all the newbs are trying to start revolutions all over the forums lately...
That is so true.... something is definately changing in the world... *Sighs*
Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God.
You see things, and you say 'why'. But i dream things that never were and i say 'why not'.

06-09-2003, 02:32 AM
paramiteabe
Wolvark Semi Auto

: Cuyahoga Falls Ohio
: 4,129
paramiteabe  (95)

Yes I know something is happening with the newbys. Its like this mob is forming Online which is really sad and pitiful I have to say. You think people would have better things to do then start fighting people they don't even know online.

06-09-2003, 11:51 AM
Cloverfield
Oddworld Forums Owner
J.J.'s Bad Robot

: Jun 2000
: Melbourne, Australia, Oddworld
: 2,613
Cloverfield  (72)

Well you know, you can't please everyone. You let people flame, and people leave before they even give the place a chance, and you try to get people not to flame and you're told there's something wrong with you. Well if you go to most online communities (the major ones anyway, I'm not talking some ezBoard or anything) they don't allow flaming. In fact from what I've seen, we are a little more leanient than other forums I go to.

If you don't like it here ... simple. Leave. You don't even like Oddworld ... why are you hanging around? Because you're a friend of someone who is here? Well that's your decision and that's fine.

Maybe it didn't come across right in my announcement, but we do allow arguments, but not flaming, and not being nasty to people. And there was way too much of that going on recently, that we've needed to tone it down.

Well, at least you've got Cloud as your avatar, so I guess your choice in games can't be that bad.

And I do agree with what you said about your post being deleted ... I don't think it should have been deleted. Edited perhaps if it said something offensive. But I wouldn't have deleted it.

Abe Babe...

"If that's so, I shall draw you into the darkness. Into the nightmare that forever deprives you of light, from which you can never awaken." ~ Sephiroth, Kingdom Hearts

Obsessed with J.J. Abrams!!! <3
Creator of Cloverfield, Lost, Alias and Fringe ... he's just too awesome!

06-09-2003, 09:38 PM
Majic
Ascended Being

Actually, his post was just a stupid one purposely made for me to close...
06-10-2003, 03:46 AM
Joshy
Outlaw Mortar

Joshy  (20)

:
Originally posted by Majic
Actually, his post was just a stupid one purposely made for me to close...
I thought it didn't get deleted.... The only one i new got deleted was the Mr.X's thread.... Thx God his posting days are gone...
You see things, and you say 'why'. But i dream things that never were and i say 'why not'.

06-10-2003, 04:48 AM
Alcar
Oddworld Forums Owner
Magical Happy Dream Queen

: Sydney, AU
: 6,698
Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)

I deleted one of your posts, wtfz?

Maybe I did... Though I don't remember it.

Alcar...
Oddworld Forums Blog

Upcoming Forum Events
11th Anniversary of Abe's Exoddus (September) § 9th Anniversary of the Oddworld Forums (May 2009)
Release of Citizen Siege (2020) § Double Back Ceremony (Daily)

“Also, we don't need no Jacob to gay this place up. We have officially won the award for the forum with a highest proportion of gay members whilst not being themed about poojabbing, cowboys or Kylie.” - Nate

06-10-2003, 01:29 PM
Fez
Outlaw Hunter

: UK
: 2,924
Fez  (22)

:
Originally posted by MojoMan220
yeah! down with the n00bs! you will respect us...or i will really make...majic sort you out.

06-10-2003, 03:06 PM
Hobo
Honorary Smod
Chronically Awesome

: Feb 2003
: London
: 6,741
Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)

Fez calm down. Anyway, half the newbies are alright. They just need to read the rules. Most of them haven't spotted that little thing that says rules yet...
06-10-2003, 05:05 PM
Fez
Outlaw Hunter

: UK
: 2,924
Fez  (22)

*looks at blue bar at the top* oh, those rules...i've...read them....ahahah...?

06-13-2003, 05:31 PM
Reptile
Rabid Fuzzle

: Feb 2003
: Inside You
: 537
Reptile  (10)

i think this sick bastard should be banned for a few reasons....

1) Doesn't even like Oddworld, but not a problem
2) I sure do not know any of his friends if I browse the forums
3) Thinks important helpful announcements are a mockery and hilarious.

Well, Its entirely up to Abe Babe or Alcar to ban this spammer before I kick his ass!!!

06-13-2003, 06:24 PM
Statikk HDM
Outlaw Flamer

: Jul 2001
: Two Rivers
: 2,519
Statikk HDM  (40)

wtfz is a disrespectful ass clown. Why did this 2 bit prick pick this site to troll? wtfz, don't you have an appointment to jerk off with yourself to make? Buzz off, noob(I got over 700 posts here. That gives me the right to call a disrespectful ass clown like wtfz a noob, right?)

I wanna have El Scrabino's man babies.

06-13-2003, 07:18 PM
Jacob
Lawyer to the Underworld

: Feb 2002
: Nowhere in particular...
: 4,377
Jacob  (87)

I dont see the disrespectfulness...but then again i'm not all "GO OW!! YEH...GO, GO, GO!! COME HERE AND GET SEXAAAAY BABAAAAY...!!" No...i'm not.

"In Heaven all the interesting people are missing" - Friedrich Nietzsche

"America is the most grandiose experiment the world has seen, but, I am afraid, it is not going to be a success." - Sigmund Freud

06-14-2003, 05:00 PM
Oddsville
Oddworld Almanac

: Jun 2001
: Florida
: 1,830
Oddsville  (236)Oddsville  (236)Oddsville  (236)

I've been on vaccation for awhile so I have no idea whats going on, but I'll join in anyway....

:
Originally posted by WTFZ
you think -- that I'm supposed to be some zombie and agree with everything it is that you all say or think.
Of course! What did ya think we were going to let ya have an opinion of your own!? Pfft!

:
Originally posted by WTFZ
And that means you've done it four times!........bastard.

Actually Im pretty tired right now so Im just going to stop here. WTFZ isn't that bad of a person he just needs alittle re-educating *gets bat and tweezers*. Let the fun begin!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wRSHXhJzsY

06-14-2003, 10:47 PM
Joshy
Outlaw Mortar

Joshy  (20)

:
Originally posted by wtfz
No you did it loads of time....