Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Oddworld RPG

05-07-2007, 11:27 PM
Gretin
Clakker Relic Miner

: Jan 2005
: Lost in Space
: 818
Gretin  (167)Gretin  (167)

Ralph rolled his eyes and said, "Look, vykker, I'm sure 'your superior' does actually have the ability to think for himself. Now, you seem to have gotten the idea into your head that I'm bent on causing havoc for your operation here, but in that case, why would I have even helped bring this mudokon here? IF you are going to treat her and no more, then I have no protest. But if you are so set on removing us, I can only assume you have other ideas, and therefore I will fight."

He turned to Dek, "Dek, is it? If you would care to listen to my advice, I say let us stay; worrying about us will only delay the operation and as the wounded mudokon seems to be rather distressed about this perhaps having her friend," he nodded towards Kix, "with her may help to calm her down. As for me, I can assist you with anything you ask."

"So," he said, addressing both vykkers now, "What will it be?"

OOC: I'd better let Slaveless post as Kix before I post as Ralph again.

05-07-2007, 11:49 PM
skillyaslig
Outlaw Cutter

: Mar 2007
: Beneath the sink
: 1,157
skillyaslig  (124)skillyaslig  (124)

Jutt: No, no, no,no NO damnit! I will not.*stalks off, growling to himself*
Jatt:*follows Jutt* Oh yes you will, unless you want tha' be shipped of to see Mum.
Jutt: *turns, eyes glaring* I dont care. Mum can eat me, I hate her anyway. Hey, what happened to your leg?
Jatt: What? Dont you remember? you shoot me, you moron!
Jutt: Oh sorry...
Jatt: *snorts* Now your sorry? 'Cause I'm a slig right? Well, go and apologise to Cylepso then, you hit her as well.
Jutt: Fine, But Im not saying I'm sorry to that filth-OW! What the hell was that for?!
Jatt: *lowers his fist* Dont talk about them like that.
Jutt: whatever, idiot. I dont care about them.
Jatt: you will apologise!
Jutt: *looks at him surprise* Dont speak to me like that, Jatt.
Jatt: I'll speak to you however I like. *Shoves Jutt down the hallway, towards the cafetria*
------------
Cylepso: *Hums under her breath, as she and Seb wonder down random corridors*
Seb: *signs* Mhghmag. mhgha nmaga mhgam.
Cylepso:Yeah, It is kinda boring 'round here...
-----------
Vester: I'm full. Lets go.
Lenny: Sure! *hops off of his seat and skips about* come come!
Vester: *Gets off of his seat and follows Lenny, as he runs out of the cafetria*

05-08-2007, 12:30 AM
LadySlig
Fuzzle

: Apr 2007
: In a dishwasher
: 120
LadySlig  (10)

Peach carries on running down the corridors, until she stopped in front of the cafeteria doors. The smells wafting from the room was oddly familiar. She nosed open the door and trotted inside. There was a few other creatures, but she ignored them. She trotted over to a table and hopped onto a chair and hesitantly sniffed a discarded scarb leg. She recoiled, hissing viciously. Screeching, she leaped on the table and then picked up the leg. She then hopped down and ran from the cafeteria, the leg dangling fro her mouth.
Martha wheeled down the long corridors, humming to herself.
Rusty looked about and then said, “This big, where everybody?”
Niko snorted and hurried after them, “Ath workht prohaly. Dunn ofter whise.”
Martha smiled at them, “This is a alright place guys…We need to find peach though…Where did that little scrab go?”
Every sorrow to forget."

05-08-2007, 01:05 AM
Slig 7665
Howler Punk

: May 2007
: Wales
: 335
Slig 7665  (11)
Happy

IC" Dimitrio and Agent are taking a long time perhaps we should check on them" said slax.

Thankyou Carnix for the sig

05-08-2007, 02:17 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

: May 2006
: Um...RealWorld?
: 1,943
Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

IC: "I know I'm the last of my kind, I found that out recently...As for a Fuzzle, we met one called Alexander a while ago. he went to other, abandoned parts of the factory with Somi, a Paramite. I think he has some weird metal teeth or summat"
05-08-2007, 02:44 AM
Patrick Vykkers
Right Wing Wanker

: Jun 2006
: New Zealand
: 1,466
Patrick Vykkers  (12)

IC:
Praetyre turned to the Mudokon again;
"The reason I want you out is because moralist, alarmist Inhabitants like you are like a group of angry Fuzzles on scientific and medical progress. Your intentions are good, but you may ultimately end up causing far more harm than good to the causes you fight. I know this from experience back at my old university, when there was a group of protestors outside the university. They protested the fact that several of the professors were using Fuzzles in nerve gas experiments as opposed to Mudokons in a deal with the Cartel to pay for valuable Ludraik's Syndrome research, which costs incredible amounts of money. One of them took one of my fellow students and beat her to death, holding her head up like a trophy. So get down from your high Scrab and start living in the real world, where not everyone who does anything you disagree with is an evil-worshipping, baby eating fiend."
Praetyre turned to Dek, whispering;
"Don't these types give you a pain greater than Vorpal Rectmites?"

05-08-2007, 03:35 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

: Oct 2006
: Scotland, Aberdeen
: 1,041
Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

Tiny blinked as he watched Peach run off, getting up to folow Vester Lenny. "I must be half-asleep and dreaming..."
-
Dimitrio muttered as the doors closed and Agent carried on screeching. "If I'm lucky, maybe Cylepso and Seb will come along or she'll just fall asleep..."
I am a man. Do not call me otherwise, or you are doing it wrong. Times correctly guessed as a man: Patrick: 1, Mitsur: 1, Daxter king: 1, OANST: More than once, Nemo: 1, alf's brother's mate: 1, Nate: 1, Anonyman!: 1. The assumption everyone is male probably comes from the fact 90% of characters in Oddworld are male. The editpenis<a href=http://www.oddworldforums.net/signaturepics/sigpic4236_3.gif target=_blank>http://www.oddworldforums.net/signat...gpic4236_3.gif</a>

05-08-2007, 05:59 AM
Splat
Chameleonic Lifeforms, No Thanks!

: Oct 2002
: Merrie olde Englande
: 4,539
Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

And while the vykkers and mudokons shout at each other, Anni continues to bleed lots.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Somi was still somewhat wary around the fuzzle so made sure she knew where he was while she ate. "you hungry?" She asked and tossed a scrabcake in his direction.

05-08-2007, 07:45 AM
Chubfish
Grubb Fisherman

: England
: 907
Chubfish  (538)Chubfish  (538)Chubfish  (538)Chubfish  (538)Chubfish  (538)Chubfish  (538)

IC: Scrabbers ran towards the fleech and he noticed it was larger and a different colour to all the other fleeches. But he whacked into it with explosive force. He actually didn't hit the fleech. He had rammed into a wall. Scrabbers became unconcious and what had happened was the fleech used its tongue to get out of the way. Scrabbers was lying on the floor, unconcious.

Spleech saw the scrab run towards it. He used his tongue to get out the way and saw the scrab ram into the wall and recoil back onto the floor with a slam. He looked at the scrab and then the Meech and the Mudokon and slid off into the shadows. He was now in the cafeteria. He saw a large slig and decided to approach it.

05-08-2007, 08:03 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

: Scotland, Aberdeen
: 1,041
Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

OOC: I take it you mean Tiny by 'large slig' since he's so big?

IC
Tiny looked around the room and saw the fleech, before running out of the cafeteria screaming like a toddler.
-
Bored, Dimitrio leaned against the wall and slept as Agent continued to scream endlessly, now beginning to cry as she did it. With a slight moan, he lay against the wall and slipped as he slept, lying against the steel lab door.
OOC: Yay you meant Tiny, feel free to chase him or something crazy.
I am a man. Do not call me otherwise, or you are doing it wrong. Times correctly guessed as a man: Patrick: 1, Mitsur: 1, Daxter king: 1, OANST: More than once, Nemo: 1, alf's brother's mate: 1, Nate: 1, Anonyman!: 1. The assumption everyone is male probably comes from the fact 90% of characters in Oddworld are male. The editpenis<a href=http://www.oddworldforums.net/signaturepics/sigpic4236_3.gif target=_blank>http://www.oddworldforums.net/signat...gpic4236_3.gif</a>

Last edited by Zozo the Zrilufet; 05-08-2007 at 08:07 AM..
05-08-2007, 08:06 AM
Chubfish
Grubb Fisherman

Chubfish  (538)Chubfish  (538)Chubfish  (538)Chubfish  (538)Chubfish  (538)Chubfish  (538)

OOC: Yes, I ment Tiny.

05-08-2007, 10:28 AM
Venks
Clakker Store Clerk

: Dec 2005
: VA
: 759
Venks  (128)Venks  (128)

Doe eyed down the Fleech waiting for it to make a move when suddenly the Scrab he had just met earlier charged at the small fiend. The Scrab missed and crashed, head first, into a wall knocking itself out.
Though the Fleech was untouched it ran from the odd trio, perhaps deciding we required too much effort to eat. Doe knelt down before the unconscious Scrab placing his paw on the mighty beast's head. Chanting slowly the Mudanchee warrior called out to the fallen Scrab's spirit asking it to return to consciousness with haste. While waiting to see if his minor healing abilities would take affect Doe turned to face the Meech and told him, "Meech we are currently in a very dangerous spot, discovery of our location is imminent. We must get you and this Scrab out of here if you wish to live another day. You see this room we converse in belongs to the alpha-scrab of this slaughter house, we must leave here immediately."

Last edited by Venks; 05-08-2007 at 10:31 AM..
05-08-2007, 10:40 AM
Munch's Master
Outlaw Mortar

: Mar 2005
: 1,815
Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)

Dek had had enough.
"Right! Stop it! We need to get on with treating Anni. Praetyre, let them stay, it saves the hassle of arguing and delaying things. We need to carry out the treatment now."

Fuzzle Guy: Apart from going swimming I've never been more wet in my life than when I went to see Take That.

05-08-2007, 10:47 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

IC: "Good, the Fleech went. I hope he doesn't attack anyone and alert them...I snuck in here originally to explore. If you'd had to live out in those boring stockyards for as many years as me, you wouldn't be surprised. I feel a thirst for knowledge, and want a first-person account of what it's like around here. There are plenty of shadows and so on to hide in, and I'm sure I'm faster than well nigh anything in here...what, an alpha Scrab runs this place? You don't mean that literally do you? Otherwise, WTF?" Sturg went over to the knocked out Scrabbers and inspected him. "Idiot..." he thought to himself.

OOC: Where is Dripik to respond to the whole bee thing and Slash? Did he go on holiday or something...?
05-08-2007, 10:53 AM
Chubfish
Grubb Fisherman

IC: Scrabbers came to a state of conciousness, and saw that a mudokon was healing him when he awoke. He scrambled back onto his feet and said "Thanks...". He then sensed that this mudokon was a friend of the scrabs and he felt he could trust him. He felt like he knew its name and didn't ask. "We must get out of here...that fleech may have alerted some sligs as well as me slamming into the wall. Wait, what about Somi and the fuzzle?! Are they alright?" He shrieked as his head still hurt.

Spleech watched as the huge slig screamed like a baby and fled. He laughed alot and then snuck and looked at what happened to the scrab. He saw a mudokon bring it back to its senses and was amazed at what happened. He squelched away with awe in his mind back to the cafeteria, where he waited in the shadows.

05-08-2007, 10:57 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

IC: "Somi went with the Fuzzle in a different direction, to some old abandoned parts of the factory. You sure you're alright? You can go if you want, but I'm gonna explore a little bit more"

OOC: SSP
05-08-2007, 10:57 AM
dripik
Maintain Integrity

: Aug 2002
: Budapest, Hungary
: 2,116
dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)

OOC: With all the final exams I didn't have the energy to post, but all this Wildlife roaming in the factory - especially in the Executive area! - made me post.

-------------------------------------

Rick was glad that Scri could leave the Cafeteria on her own feet. "Good thing it was only a fist fight, and not a bar shootout. I would be cleaning the place all day if it was."

He saw that a new BigBro Slig remained in the Cafeteria. Rick headed to the kitchen for a fresh pile of Scrab Legs, while he wondered if the employees will see anything else for meals than these Legs. He placed a tray of them in the oven, then pulled over a chair, sat down, and looked at the tables on the other side of the kitchen counter.

Suddenly, a six legged Scrab came in who stole the BigBro's Scrab Leg and left, followed by the smallest Scrab Rick has ever seen. The latter grabbed another Leg and headed to the door. Before Rick could even blink in amazement, a red Fleech crawled in, causing the BigBro to scream and tear out from the Cafeteria with thundering footsteps.

Rick watched the Fleech to see its next move. Meanwhile, he searched in the counter's drawer and found a rather large meat cleaver. "Just to be on the safe side..." he thought, keeping the cleaver out from the creature's sight.

After the flying Slig let a bunch of Stingbees loose on the Glukkons and splashed a bottle of water at both of them, they were rather short on what to say. Otto spat water on the floor, coughing. "This morning's full of surprises." he said, glaring at the flying Slig.

"Slash." said Arnie slowly, trying to control his temper. "Where did you find that stuff? That club looks just like the weapons Mudokon warriors use. If there's one of them in here..." He didn't finish the sentence... It was quite clear what he meant.

"So you admit what you did, Slig organic." said RG to the pleading Gore. "No, taking you to the Slig queen doesn't worth the effort. This is more like a personal misunderstanding between us."

He suddenly froze, turned his head around to see the Executive Office's door. There was a click coming from his head, then he turned back to Gore. "My heat sensors tell me that there is an infestation in the Executive Office. Multiple Wildlife creatures, accompanied by a Mudokon organic."

He looked at Gore. "I could just throw you in there, to save some energy, but the presence of the Mudokon with Wildlife could mean that he is able to possess creatures - that must be the reason why they didn't attack him. I should be able to handle the situation... if I had my rifle." he glared at Gore reproachfully.

05-08-2007, 10:59 AM
Gretin
Clakker Relic Miner

"Alright, let's get on with it then!" Ralph moved towards Anni, then turned back to Dek, ignoring Praetyre; he couldn't be bothered arguing with him anymore, "Just tell me anything you need and it's as good as done."

Vykkers, Ralph thought, always right, even when they're wrong. This one seems to have some good in him, though. We shall see.

OOC: If Dek wants Ralph to do anything, you might as well control him doing it Munch's Master, to avoid a whole series of short posts for the operation. Or alternatively, Dek might want to play it safe and not have Ralph do anything, which is cool too

Last edited by Gretin; 05-08-2007 at 11:25 AM..
05-08-2007, 11:07 AM
Goresplatter
Spark Stunk

: Feb 2006
: I'm in space.
: 388
Goresplatter  (102)Goresplatter  (102)

Gore was, even given his situation, over-the-top in his happiness. "Thanks so much! I owe you, big time - I like, MEAN big time!" He stood and brushed himself off a little, and took a few breaths. He listened to the wildlife and Mudokon situation, and quieted all his talking from then on into a whisper. As he continued, however, he grimaced a little, as RG asked about his weapon. "Sorry, sir, but I think Gappiqu still is in possession of your weapon. I can, however, lend you mine if you'd like. I'm willing to go in there by my will, sir, I'd rather you incur yourself harm. Entirely your call..." He unslung his auto-shotgun style Gore-rifle and offered it over.

Last edited by Goresplatter; 05-08-2007 at 11:11 AM..
05-08-2007, 11:33 AM
Slogster 2k7
Zappfly

: Slog kennels o0
: 16
Slogster 2k7  (10)

Pablo looked at Charles and Andy

"We proberly have a better chance at finding out what we need toknow if we talk to other sligs rather than these Mudokon scum." he said turning to the Modokon

Pablo hated the creature's, he was taught at the barracks to never trust Modokons, or any other non industrial creature for that matter.

He took his revolver and put it back in his poach.

"Maybe we should wait in the R+R room." he said looking at Charles then back at Andy, there was something strange about the slig of corse Pablo could not quite guesss what it was.

He then looked at The gun Andy was pointing at the Modokon.

"That won't help, you will scare the life out of it." he said looking at Andy

"So do you Know anything about the Bosses or any important sligs where abouts at this moment in time?" he asked putting his hand on his revolver as if he was Defending himself.

He knew Modokons could posses a slig if they wanted to so that is partly the reasson he is defending himself.
05-08-2007, 01:02 PM
Patrick Vykkers
Right Wing Wanker

: Jun 2006
: New Zealand
: 1,466
Patrick Vykkers  (12)

OOC: Good idea Gretin. I'm sure the mods would be fine with that, as you've publically posted permission, or at least suggestion. And a 2-3 page argument? That's gotta be a record.
IC:
Praetyre sighed, then release one of his arms from the door to use it to signal to the female Mudokon, who seemed to still be standing outside the Lab;
"Please, come in now, as we don't have much time."
OOC: I'm setting up a safeguard if Slaveless doesn't show up.

05-08-2007, 02:08 PM
WaterMelody
Boombat

: behind myself.
: 228
WaterMelody  (13)

Scri was still waiting outside the room, getting impatient. She shortly heard a 'thud' like something hit a wall. "what is going ON in there?" she thought out loud, twisting one of her feathers around her finger. After the noise, she felt thet precence again, it was stronger this time. "That's it, there must be something going down in there" she said, before opening the door. After that she just froze, not daring to move should one of the animals decide to attack her. "What the odd...."

OOC: edit'd. my mind is blarg.

Last edited by WaterMelody; 05-08-2007 at 09:37 PM..
05-08-2007, 04:31 PM
Mia the Mud
Bolamite

: Can I say Oddworld?
: 68
Mia the Mud  (10)

Andy sighed. Pablo was right. The mud was scared haft to death; there was no point of integrating it. He wasn’t going to get any information. He lifted his gun, pointing it away from the mud. It was a good thing too. He was starting to feel uncomfortable. In his mind, little back flashes of the labs kept haunting him. He promised himself not to hurt a mud, unless it was for defence.

He looked at Pablo, “Agreed. We just should wait in the R+R. We wouldn’t be in anyone way.” He took another breath from his tank. It made a noise that resembled the sound that Darth Vader made.

With that he turned away from the mudokon and marched away. All of a sudden, he wasn’t feeling so great. Memories. That was it. Memories that he wanted to forget.

05-08-2007, 09:21 PM
Reiji Neko Mitsukai
Boombat

: May 2003
: I cruise around...
: 227
Reiji Neko Mitsukai  (10)

Aida became worried when she saw Scri freeze, and timidly peeked over her shoulder to see what was inside. Her eyes widened with the sight of the animals inside, and the mudokon inside wasn't frightened of being eaten- rather, he was tending to a scrab! A real, live scrab!

She glanced around nervously. This could not end well...

"Sick cultures show a complex of symptoms such as you have named . . . but a DYING culture invariably exhibits personal rudeness. Bad manners. Lack of consideration for others in minor matters. A loss of politeness, of gentle manners, is more significant than is a riot."
-- Robert Heinlein in Friday

05-08-2007, 10:00 PM
Gretin
Clakker Relic Miner

OOC:
:
OOC: Good idea Gretin. I'm sure the mods would be fine with that, as you've publically posted permission, or at least suggestion. And a 2-3 page argument? That's gotta be a record.
Haha, well, it wasn't exactly 2-3 pages when you include the other posts that were between them. But yeah, I guess that's what you get when you have two personalities that have such different ideas about what should happen but such stubbornness that they won't accept what the other says I never even expected Ralph to even get into an argument like that, but that's the interesting thing with RPGs, isn't it? You never know what's going to happen to your character(s) and their personalities can actually develop in ways you never would have thought of for say, a story.
But anyway, I'll probably hold off on the IC posting now until the operation is over (don't want Anni to have to wait any longer! ) I was going to wait until Slaveless posted before posting that last one, but I really think we should just get on with the operation now, so if you've got a safeguard then that's all good.

05-08-2007, 10:42 PM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

IC: With all the new company, Sturg decided it was time to head elsewhere in the factory. He charged off down the corridor...he came across another group, but including a bunch of those Vykker things. They seemed to be conversing with some others quite well. He kept his distance and watched for now. They didn't seem so bad from over here. He needed to get closer, when the oppurtunity presented itself, and into that room.

"A...native? Why would they want to come here? What reasons would they have? At least he isn't armed anymore...can I keep this, sirs?" Slash said, waving the club around and swinging it at non-existant enemies. "Also, how would we recognise him, now he isn't wearing his usual clothes anymore?"
05-08-2007, 10:58 PM
skillyaslig
Outlaw Cutter

: Mar 2007
: Beneath the sink
: 1,157
skillyaslig  (124)skillyaslig  (124)

*Cylepso and Seb turn into the corridor of the labs (or whatever its called) and sees Agent and Dimitrio*
Cylepso: What the hell-? Dimitrio! Agent! *runs forward, skidding to a stop in front of them* Oddamnit! What happened?! Please, stop crying!
Seb: *stops in front of them* Mhgham? mghanm mngh phgnam nmhga ghnn.
Cylepso: For heavens sake, Seb! That’s a stupid question! Go in the lab..um thing and get one of those frigging vykkers!
Seb: *nods and goes over to the steel doors and smashes them open and goes inside of the labs*
-----------
Jatt: This is stupid, why cant you admit you did something wrong? You dont shot damn muds, just 'cause their muds, you idiot!
Jutt: Oh shut up, you moron, I don’t care.
-----------
Lenny: Oh what a grand place this is, so bright and big!
Vester: *hears Tiny scream of panic* Huh, what that?
Lenny: *hops about* Its tiny Tiny! So fantastic!
Vester: Not really....

05-08-2007, 11:33 PM
LadySlig
Fuzzle

: In a dishwasher
: 120
LadySlig  (10)

Peach ran from the cafeteria. She ran down the corridors, until she got outside. She went over to a small patch of dirt and began to dig. She dug until she had a deep hole then dropped the leg into it. She sniffed the hole, then covered the severed limb. She sniffed and turned and trotted back into the meat processing plant, chirping to herself.
Martha, Rusty and Niko stopped outside of the cafeteria, and Martha pushed open a door, “This looks nice and clean.”
Rusty nods, “Yes, food Hungry leg.”
Niko glanced about and snorted, ”Tha plfe is nife.”
OOC: Where are the Wild Life characters? What room, As I want Peach to meet them!
Every sorrow to forget."

05-09-2007, 02:08 AM
Slig 7665
Howler Punk

: Wales
: 335
Slig 7665  (11)
Wired

Slax walked to Dek's lab and shouted to Dimitrio who was still sleeping "how can you sleep with all this noise."

Thankyou Carnix for the sig

05-09-2007, 02:52 AM
Venks
Clakker Store Clerk

: Dec 2005
: VA
: 759
Venks  (128)Venks  (128)

Doe turned back when he saw two new Mudokons were just outside the executive office staring at him and his Scrab companion. Doe began whispering to them slowly and quietly, "Guys in case you haven't noticed their is a viscous animal in here, it can go berserk at any second. I have experience dealing with wildlife so I know what to do. I'm going to shout a mating call that will confuse him when I do I want you to both run for your lives, ok? If he doesn't kill me I'll follow you two shortly. On three.
One...two...three..." With that Doe emitted a high pitched Scrab call, Scrabbers would be able to know it didn't actually mean anything and that Doe was trying to trick the industrials.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Suddenly CD-428 heard a very loud animal screech, CD-428 paused for a second then asked his superior, #7, "What was that Sir? That sounded like a animal inside the factory!"
CD looked back towards the R&R seeing his gun resting under a bed, "Can I retrieve my weapon for protection?"

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Alexander II looked around the abandoned warehouse bouncing here and there, when suddenly something caught the Fuzzle's eye. He picked the small shiny black orb up and turned back to show his Paramite companion his prize. The small Fuzzle smiled while holding a grenade in his mouth and asked, "Ha look wha I foun, pretty nice lookin ain't it?"

Last edited by Venks; 05-09-2007 at 02:55 AM..