Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Oddworld RPG

07-15-2006, 11:12 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

: May 2006
: Um...RealWorld?
: 1,943
Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

OOC: I check this thread way too much, huh?

IC: (Shryke) Shryke dispatched of the Slig with a stomp, then heard the news. he was worried at first, but then..."Hmmm" He thought "they're similar to Slegs, so I presume the language is similar. I'll try reasoning with them first, otherwise, another battle it is". Shryke wasn't really in the mood for another battle, he wanted a rest after his kill-frenzy. He announced he would try reasoning with them first and perhaps get some information about what's going on from them. Then he said "But I'd advise you to get to safety in tree's if you can before they get here, as a precaution". Shryke then jsut settled down in obvious view and waited for them.
The Slogs soon arrived. Shryke called for their attention and said in his best Slog/Sleg " Please, none of us here want to fight you. I would like to try to avoid that if possible. But may I ask you at least why all these Sligs are coming and what sort of chaos is going on? I mean, something destroyed that cave pretty bad" Shryke then waited for the reply.

OOC: Slaveless, you do the Slogs please sicne you brought them in.
07-15-2006, 06:26 PM
E'l Scrabino
Sewer Sleg

: Melbourne, Australia.
: 726
E'l Scrabino  (94)

OOC:

IC:

Matthew: "You... You killed Jeff... Fine. Ok. We'll leave you be. But... Jeff..." Said Matthew, sadly, "Yeah, i know what you mean man, but this Intern means buisness. I'd just say that we should, y'know, let her do her job...?" said Greg, just as sadly as Matt, "So, uuhhh... Could'ja put me down now? Please?" said Matt...

Shredder: "Heh, i haven't seen Slogs in a while. Not since i was back at my home... Stupid Intern..." Grumbled Shredder to no one in particular...

OOC: You killed Jeff! Wah!

07-16-2006, 03:25 AM
Poketama
Zappfly

: Jul 2006
: Why do you wanna know
: 15
Poketama  (10)
Happy Can I join the RPG please?

Name: Tofu, Nickname: Poke

*Sex and specie: A fuzzle that has grown arms, Male

*Description: Dyed Blood red and Rocket Black, Fuzzy.

*Equipment: 2 swords, a bow and a everlasting quiver of flaming arrows,a few cans of expresso (makes you go fast) and a backpack that magicaly sends out anything I needs but if its something I dont need but desire, a angry face snarls at me I am forced to back away from it for a few minutes.

*Personality: Witty, Sad, Angry

*Bio/Backstory:
Me and my family were captured and taken as experimant animals, I was 2 than.
I was a main lab pet used in many cruel experimants, one day I had grown arms from a result of deadly chemicals.The arms allowed me to break out of my cage and I found a strange Gabbit and a Blue Mudakon, they helped me break out of the Vykkers Labs and In return I protected that Gabbit with my life (Munch).
In the end we ended up going seperate ways, I went out to search for my family and found out that my species was almost exctinct and my family brutaly slaughtered.
I now am searching, slaying anything that comes in the way of me and finding that Gabbit, I never even got to know his name.
07-16-2006, 06:03 AM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

: Jan 2006
: At a thearpy session.
: 1,465
Slaveless  (36)

OOC: Ah, I don't have anything against it. Even so, I thought Fuzzles weren't going endangered. Yet these two swords will be Fuzzle suitble, right? Also, if you haven't, be sure to read the rules of this RPG, be sure to do so. Plus, read the RPG rules as well. Both of the topics.

IC: Slurp saw that a group of 17 Slogs were in sights of them, ready to kill without understanding in what these people were cabable of. Yet, over 100 more Fleeches slithered to Shryke and the Scrab's side, hissing. The Slogs couldn't count, but they could understand that they had no chance of winning. Slurp decided to do something and said in the Sleg he learned from Slurp 2, "Answer the question!"

The pack leader decided he had no choose, but to answer the question. The Slog barked, "Very well, we will tell you. We were sent to kill what ever wildlife seemed threatning to the Sligs. All of you qualify, but we will not try to fight. To answer your question, our masters are trying to rebuild this mine into a mine they could use for profit. They woukd use the native to work for the mine, since the boss is too lazy to buy slaves himself. We are having so much destruction, is because this forest could have enemies everywhere. We need to have control over the creatures in this forest, and we can't have an entire village be populated. Now excuse us, we're going to leave to our masters and tell the that you all are still alive."

Slurp repeated what they said in the language Shryke could understand. Slurp realized that were going to leave and said, "Shryke, should we go after them? Or will you let the Sligs know that we are still alive?"

07-16-2006, 06:57 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

OOC: Two thinga bout the Fuzzle:
A. Not allowed official characters in RP's, and you are referring to Munch and Abe in the bio/backstory. That's not allowed. It's in the rules.
B. Seems a bit cheap. Everlasting quiver of flaming arrows AND 2 swords AND a backpack that'll give you anything you may need.
I'd rather not work with something that's practically invincible.
I'd otherwise just stick with a/2 sword/s or perhaps some arrows and a bow. Not everlasting. And maybe more information as to where all these things even came from in the first place. They didn't just appear.
Overpowering isn't really allowed either, and that does seem pretty (correction: very) cheap.

Fuzzles aren't really endangered. Actually, they might, except for all the Vykker's labs ones...no, I doubt it. Other the whole, 10 times the size of Earth planet. Maybe they only live in Mudos, though. They're not said to be endngered, though. And Munch did rescue them all...

IC: Shryke was at least pleased they were not going to try and fight, but wouldn't the Sligs know that they were alive anyway unless the Slogs told them so specifically. But then, Shryke realised the bluff. Slogs can't speak Slig. Unless they had some sort of translator...anyway, he thought it would be good to strike a bargain with them, or at least try.
"Wait. How about we strike a bargain? If it is decided that you tell the Sligs that we are already all dead, then if you do that, in return we will be of service to you if you perhaps require assistance in some way. We can also give valuable information, as we, living in the forest, know more about it than you (presumably) and know many of its indepth secrets, which could be useful. In fact, you may ask me some things now. Maybe perhaps you would like to know a very useful purpose of these plants behind us (Spooce)?"
Shryke hoped they would accept. They at least seemed relatively friendly. He then whispered to Slurp and the Scrab "If they don't accept and walk off, we can run around to the other end or another entrance and ambush them. At least me and the Scrab can run faster than them, and can at least hold ourselves off until the Fleeches arrive if need be"

Last edited by Zerox; 07-16-2006 at 07:06 AM..
07-16-2006, 09:24 AM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

Slaveless  (36)

OOC: I knew that there was something that bugged me about that profile! But other than the facts that Zerox pointed out, the profile is reasonble.

IC: Slurp nodded his head repeated what Shryke said, in Slog, except for the last bit when Shryke spoke to Slurp and the Scrab. The pack leader turned and barked, "The secrets of the forest? Bah! We care nothing for this land. Besides, we got trained doctors for healing magic. Also, our home is already great how it is. Another thing, our men don't eat plants. We are predators, if you haven't noticed, and our source of nutrition comes from Mudokon bones. So if you don't mind, we will go to our masters."

The Slogs left in a huff and let the Fleeches be. Slurp knew what was going to come next. Unfortunently, he couldn't go with the Scrab or Shryke, since his back was still aching. And no matter how much Spooce he ate, only Mudokon magic could heal his tounge to grow back. Yet, it was destiny for him to heal again. Someday.

But something odd happened. A small looking Slog stayed where he was and barked to them, "Ah, sorry for my pack running away like that, wanting to kill you, but I have something to tell you. Can I join your pack? I don't have much more to lose and I wish that I was better again. Can those plants help me?"

The Slog turned around and revealed horrifing scars stretching across the Slog's body. It seemed like that he had been burnt in a fire at an early age. Slurp translated in Fleech, and caused mummering echoing along the pack of Fleeches. He hoped that the Slog could join. So Slurp said, "Shryke, I was thinking. He may be use to us. He knows far more about the Industerials than we do, plus, he knows where their bases are. That could bring us to victory! Think about, if we win, there could be a home for you, the Fleeches would be safe, and for the Slog, he get to have people who love him! And for you, oh mighty water birth Scrab, a pack who wants a leader with experience! So what do you say?"
--=-=-=-=-=-

Sinder smirked in truimph, and said to the Mudokons, "For being so kind, I will give a choose in what you want to be. You could be my personal servents, doing all of my needs, or being assigned in mining work. So what to you say? And don't be a fool in either ways, because I will be resposible for you two and if you make me be fired, I will make sure your friend Jeff gets a visit from you two. Understand?!"

07-16-2006, 06:10 PM
magic9mushroom
Sleg

: Apr 2006
: Australia
: 677
magic9mushroom  (20)

:
Name: Tofu, Nickname: Poke

*Sex and specie: A fuzzle that has grown arms, Male

*Description: Dyed Blood red and Rocket Black, Fuzzy.

*Equipment: 2 swords, a bow and a everlasting quiver of flaming arrows,a few cans of expresso (makes you go fast) and a backpack that magicaly sends out anything I needs but if its something I dont need but desire, a angry face snarls at me I am forced to back away from it for a few minutes.

*Personality: Witty, Sad, Angry

*Bio/Backstory:
Me and my family were captured and taken as experimant animals, I was 2 than.
I was a main lab pet used in many cruel experimants, one day I had grown arms from a result of deadly chemicals.The arms allowed me to break out of my cage and I found a strange Gabbit and a Blue Mudakon, they helped me break out of the Vykkers Labs and In return I protected that Gabbit with my life (Munch).
In the end we ended up going seperate ways, I went out to search for my family and found out that my species was almost exctinct and my family brutaly slaughtered.
I now am searching, slaying anything that comes in the way of me and finding that Gabbit, I never even got to know his name.
NO! Many reasons e.g. no Power Playing, no God moding. In-game characters aren't banned except in W@RF but they are still very tacky, unless they are sort of required.

07-16-2006, 06:22 PM
Poketama
Zappfly

Poketama  (10)

I get it if I change it but still keep some details the same eg:2swords a bow and a quiver of arrows
07-16-2006, 06:25 PM
Poketama
Zappfly

Poketama  (10)

Im very sorry sometimes I get carried away but still Id just like to ask where is the page that ses which characters you have to be and the other rules than page 1) plz i wanna know not being rude or anything just asking ok
07-16-2006, 06:26 PM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

Slaveless  (36)

OOC: Ah, that should be nice. Now I should be a little more considerant about these things.

Anyway, Magic9mushroom, I still need a response from Gillik. Brtus sent a message before he died. Plus, so does Zerox.

07-16-2006, 06:26 PM
Poketama
Zappfly

Poketama  (10)

and can i keep the flaming arrows thier soo shiny sorry if this counts as spamming but im trying to figure out what i gotta do
07-16-2006, 06:32 PM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

Slaveless  (36)

OOC: Err, we try to keep logic into this RPG. As far as I know, flaming arrows start when you add a certain achohal, and or else the Fuzzles teeth are made of a certain material, causing simple material like wood, on fire. So, you would have to see that this isn't god modding, or the flaming arrows have to go.

Also, when you want to ask another question, you can use the edit button. To answer your question, there isn't really a page where there are other rules. Also, there shouldn't be a rule on what character you can't be. Though, you should be read a few pages to get a feeling on what this RPG is about. Hope this helps.

Last edited by Slaveless; 07-16-2006 at 06:38 PM..
07-16-2006, 08:24 PM
Poketama
Zappfly

Poketama  (10)

ok so sack the flaming arrows got it so am i in?
07-16-2006, 10:11 PM
E'l Scrabino
Sewer Sleg

E'l Scrabino  (94)

OOC: Hmmm... I dunno. Most of your profile is alright, but some of it will need to go.

IC:

Matthew: "Ok. I think Greg and I shall take on the role of being your assistant. So, when do we start?" Said Matthew...

Shredder: "Ok, gotcha." Said Shredder to the Hybrid, "Ah, sorry for my pack running away like that, wanting to kill you, but I have something to tell you. Can I join your pack? I don't have much more to lose and I wish that I was better again. Can those plants help me?" said the Slog who stayed behind, "Shryke, I was thinking. He may be use to us. He knows far more about the Industerials than we do, plus, he knows where their bases are. That could bring us to victory! Think about, if we win, there could be a home for you, the Fleeches would be safe, and for the Slog, he get to have people who love him! And for you, oh mighty water birth Scrab, a pack who wants a leader with experience! So what do you say?" said the Fleech,"That'd be nice. I once had a Slog friend. But that was before that Intern came around..." said Shredder

OOC: Aaah... I am still alone in the world of using colours for speech... Ah well...

07-17-2006, 02:12 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

OOC: If you want flaming arrows, don't have the swords, and you'd have to set each one a-light some way before you use it, hm? Oh, and get rid of Munch etc. Rewrite the bio. I dunno about being rescued, I presume there was no Fuzzles with arms in the game...it would have to be him escaping from the Vykkers when they gave him arms, put him in a cage then he grabbed the nearby keys and escaped or something.

IC: "I think the Slog should be alright, he knows more about the industrialists and he seems alright. The more the merrier!" Shryke then addressed the Slog "I don't see a problem, but we'd like to know your name and more about you at least first" Shryke remembered the other Slogs and spoke to Slurp again "Hm, the Slogs are going back, but we can easily move somewhere else before more Sligs get here. Maybe that patch of thick tree's up on those rocks? Should provide good cover from the flying Sligs too"

OOC: Fleet is STILL waiting...as well as my query about the Sleg biting my hand off etc.
07-17-2006, 02:44 AM
E'l Scrabino
Sewer Sleg

E'l Scrabino  (94)

OOC: w00t?

IC:

Shredder: "Yes, that spot over there looks very good indeed. We could easily move there in time. But what about this hurt fellow here? It looks like he could do with more spooce. Or Mudokon magic. I remember be-friending some Mudokons, and if we could find them and free them from the clutches of the Industrialists, they might be able to heal him. It's just a thought, but it could work."

Matthew: *Waits patiently for the Intern to reply*

OOC: w00t-nino?

07-17-2006, 05:58 AM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

Slaveless  (36)

OOC: Hm, now it's getting interesting.

IC: Sindera smirked in seeing that she never had servents, and was glad that she was able to have them. Sindera pulled out a lapel-less bottle from her coat and pressed toward them. Sindera said, "For being so reasonble, I will give you this, a bottle of fine suprise liquid. And anyway, you started at the last time I said reasonble. And your new orders is to follow me out the door, and follow me toward the transporter at the boss's corrider."

Sindera went behind them and grabbed their shoulders and whispered, "Never let you out of my sight, unless I say to be out of my sight. Now, move toward the door and I will tell you both how to move." She waited for the two to move in front of her.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Slurp nodded his head and decided that it would be good to say that to Slog as well, so he said in Slog, "Slog, you may join our tribe. And maybe we can get your scars healed." Next, Slurp decided to tell the whole group about their plan. Slurp said in Fleech, then repeated in Slog, "OK all, our plan has been decided. We will attack the Sligs through a suprise. We will all hide in the trees on the top of the mine, and when they least expect us, we will see that they get what they deserve."

Everyone were muttering on what they want to do, and all the Fleeches decided that this idea was OK. So all of the Fleeches decided move up the mine and hid in several places on the trees. The Queen was carried by many other Fleeches, for she was too big to move so fastily. She screeched to Slurp, "When this place is fixed, you shall be one of the most prized soliders of this colony." Slurp bowed his head, but was afraid to say that he could not move and that his tounge had been chopped off.

When the Slog came around, Slurp thought that he might need a lift up. So Slurp screeched in Slog, "Could you carry me up? I can't really move all that well." The Slog grinned and barked, "Anything for my new pack mate." And the Slog picked him up with his mouth.

Once they were on the top of the mine, Slurp said in Slog, "Thank you. I needed that." And the Slog nodded his head to say 'You're welcome'. And the two waited for the Sligs to come.

07-17-2006, 09:51 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

IC: After they had all moved in, Shryke noticed something. "Hmm" he thought "No Spooce here. Maybe we should get some" So Shryke told Slurp and went down to grab some. He also said that he presumed the Sligs would be a while at least. Oh, and that maybe if there are flying Sligs, either stay hidden or try to make their bombs hit the ground Sligs. At least until some Fleeches can climb up the trees and deactivate the Sligs' flying parts.
Shyrke went down and started picking some bunches. Inspecting closer, he noticed roots on the bottom "Maybe if I put them into the ground back up there, they will still grow" so he grabbed some larger ones and started to head back with some for now. But then, from the tree infront a Paramite dropped down and hissed. Then more of them surrounded him. Shryke dared not call for help if they tried to attack. There were 7 in all. They were rather unscertain now as they did not know what Shryke was, though. It would be hard trying to beat them all. So he tried to avoid it. Perhaps they could also be of help to the now growing 'army', so in Paramite (well, DUH) he asked "What do you want?"

OOC: If someone else could do the Paramites reply, since I don't want to ask a question AND make the reply. That would be awkward. Slaveless, if you please...
I REALLY check this too much...I just like it alot.
07-17-2006, 02:40 PM
magic9mushroom
Sleg

: Apr 2006
: Australia
: 677
magic9mushroom  (20)

Sorry, I didn't see the message.

IC(Angela): Angela was getting angry with this blustering Mudokon. She yelled, "You rescued two Scrubs! This makes you an enemy! Why did you do it?"

IC(Gillik): Gillik summoned all the commanders to a virtual briefing(over the phone). "Get all our units to that site immediately! We don't need more than about 10 here! We need to wipe out that army now! Get moving!"

He lifted off his pod and zoomed to the battle site.

07-17-2006, 11:53 PM
E'l Scrabino
Sewer Sleg

E'l Scrabino  (94)

:
OOC: Hm, now it's getting interesting.

IC: Sindera smirked in seeing that she never had servents, and was glad that she was able to have them. Sindera pulled out a lapel-less bottle from her coat and pressed toward them. Sindera said, "For being so reasonble, I will give you this, a bottle of fine suprise liquid. And anyway, you started at the last time I said reasonble. And your new orders is to follow me out the door, and follow me toward the transporter at the boss's corrider."

Sindera went behind them and grabbed their shoulders and whispered, "Never let you out of my sight, unless I say to be out of my sight. Now, move toward the door and I will tell you both how to move." She waited for the two to move in front of her.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Slurp nodded his head and decided that it would be good to say that to Slog as well, so he said in Slog, "Slog, you may join our tribe. And maybe we can get your scars healed." Next, Slurp decided to tell the whole group about their plan. Slurp said in Fleech, then repeated in Slog, "OK all, our plan has been decided. We will attack the Sligs through a suprise. We will all hide in the trees on the top of the mine, and when they least expect us, we will see that they get what they deserve."

Everyone were muttering on what they want to do, and all the Fleeches decided that this idea was OK. So all of the Fleeches decided move up the mine and hid in several places on the trees. The Queen was carried by many other Fleeches, for she was too big to move so fastily. She screeched to Slurp, "When this place is fixed, you shall be one of the most prized soliders of this colony." Slurp bowed his head, but was afraid to say that he could not move and that his tounge had been chopped off.

When the Slog came around, Slurp thought that he might need a lift up. So Slurp screeched in Slog, "Could you carry me up? I can't really move all that well." The Slog grinned and barked, "Anything for my new pack mate." And the Slog picked him up with his mouth.

Once they were on the top of the mine, Slurp said in Slog, "Thank you. I needed that." And the Slog nodded his head to say 'You're welcome'. And the two waited for the Sligs to come.

OOC: Yay! We have colours!

IC:

Matthew: "Gotcha. Come on, Greg." Said Matt as he and Greg walked towards the door...

Shredder: The Hybrid, or Shryke, as he is called, walked down towards the Spooce patch to collect some spooce for the Fleech. Or Slurp, as he is called. On the Hybrids way up, a few, maybe 7, Paramites dropped down from the trees in front of Shryke. Then Shryke said, "What do you want?" in Paramite language, the Paramites replied, "We want to know why you're on our turf!" and all Shredder could do was wait until Shryke replied to be able to help him...

OOC: Miaow .
:
If someone else could do the Paramites reply, since I don't want to ask a question AND make the reply. That would be awkward.
I did it, if you don't mind...

Last edited by E'l Scrabino; 07-17-2006 at 11:55 PM..
07-18-2006, 03:45 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

OOC: Sent PM to magic9mushroom to double check before I do Fleet again.

IC: "Since when the hell is this your turf? We were here a while ago...I was just going anyway, after collecting some more Spooce, if you don't mind...would you be interested in helping us? We just moved from here to a more convenient location. You could help us fight the Sligs and we'll help you, too if you need it...otherwise, I'd get away from here for now, many Sligs are coming soon to attack us all..."

Last edited by Zerox; 07-18-2006 at 03:49 AM..
07-19-2006, 07:56 AM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

Slaveless  (36)

Slurp was watching as the seven Paramites suddenly encountered the Shryke and persisted that this and was there's. Many of the Fleeches that understood Paramite, was screeching in disagreement and trying to make the message that it was their land. Slurp and the Slog said nothing, as they wanted to hear what the conversation was going.

After Shryke's last question, the pack leader Paramite answered, "You make an interesting point. Very well, we will join you in this fight. However, we require a condition. If we all survive, we take the land and the mine. Our pack consists of two females, who are both carring children. We hope that they will produce at least 40 more Paramite childs each, so the pack will go on for a long time. We will have another plan in store for the Fleeches, but I will tell you."

The Paramite leaned closer into Shryke and whispered grimly and seriousily, "We will require the Fleeches to become our lifestock, so our food chain will not be broken, and we Paramites will survive for a long, long time. You, and that Scrab shall become our protectors, preventing evil to touch our precious herditage. Now, will you follow these conditions or not?" The Paramite looked at Shryke in a way, that said if he did not agree, the Paramites would kill him and the rest of the group.

Slurp screeched to the Slog, "I could not hear that Paramite. Did you hear him?"

The Slog replied, "No, I did not. But I would watch out. That Paramite seemed to have some demonish plan with you Fleeches." Slurp nodded in agreement and planned to ask Shryke in what had the Paramite asked.
-=-=-==-=-=-=-

Sindera pushed the two Mudokons out to the other side of the door, and continued to walk them toward the transporter. They walked over the still unconscious guard of the cargo hold, trying to show them that she meant business. As they were going to go up the stairs, a rather big Slig went to go by them. Sindera made direct eye contact with him and said firmly, "You, take the cargo hold guard to Angela's lab. That's an order."

The Slig didn't need to be told twice, and ran toward the cargo hold. As they were going to next corrider, two Sligs went by them, but Sindera barked, "Freeze you two!"

The Sligs stopped in their trail and turned toward Sindera nervousily. She said to the two men, "You two are going onto cargo hold guard duty for the rest of the week."

The two Sligs sighed in relief, as they supposed something horrible and completely violent was going to happen to them. The two replied in usison, "Yes madam!" and ran off to do their job. Sindera was glad she took care of that problem and continued through the rest of the wooden corriders to the transporter.

Once she got to the transporter, she let go of the Mudokons, to activate the transporter. After pressing many complex buttons and switches, she said cooly to the Mudokons, "Well, since you boys might escape under my nose, I will let you guys go through this transporter first. This thing is programmed send us all at the same time, so I will be able to watch you at all times. So don't just stand there, move!"

07-19-2006, 08:22 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

IC: Urk. This was not something Shryke had been expecting. Shryke was worried that they would attack if he said blatantly "No". There was lot to fight and he would be badly injured, if not worse, and the battle with the Sligs was imminenet...Shryke thought carefully. He'd have to shake them off...Shryke then said to them "Sorry, I can't do that. These Fleeches are my friends, I couldn't do that to them". A he had expected, the lead Paramite leapt at him, fangs and all. He batted it away with an arm and quickly ran off into the forest as they pursued.
He was faster than them, but not enough to shake them off easily in time. First he tried to zig zag about, but the paramites were good at turning. He then tried to think of a better plan... Then he saw that they were coming to a ravine. He leapt over it and the Paramites were close behind. He quickly swerved round and s the Paramites leapt, he knocked them back away and down the ravine. They tumbled down through the branches and landed far down at the bottom, not harmed much, but stuck down there. They hissed loudly in much aggravation before wandering off along the ravine elsewhere, looking for somewhere to nest.
Shryke then quickly returned to the Fleechs, and said to Slurp "Whoa, those Paramites, they wanted me to..." then he suddenly stopped and was silent. He heard the propeller noises. He then realised that the Sligs were now coming...
07-19-2006, 09:54 PM
E'l Scrabino
Sewer Sleg

E'l Scrabino  (94)

OOC: Yays... w00t?

IC:

Shredder:
After Shryke came back after leading the Paramites away, and was about to tell the group what they wanted, but before he could, they heard Flying Slig propeller noises, so as the noise became louder, Shredder said,
"Quickly! We must hide before the Sligs shoot Orbs of Doom at us!"

Matthew:
"Yes ma'am!" Said Greg as he jumped through the transporter,
"Gotcha, miss." said Matt as he too, jumped into the transporter...

OOC: w00t?

07-21-2006, 03:40 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

OOC: IC=buggar all

IC: Shryke then froze and crouched down into the thickets, and told the others o do so quietly.

OOC: You like saying 'w00t' don't you?
07-21-2006, 09:36 AM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

Slaveless  (36)

Sindera was surprised by the Mudokons wanted to listen to whatever she said. Then again, she did kill their friend for not listening. So she shrugged and followed into the transporter. As she was zapped down, she didn't know what would happen next, for another millsecond, she was back on her Mug, with the other two

They were still in the forest, but up ahead, she could see another flying vessel coming her way. That was where everyone slept and that was how they got there. Yet, now she had to get the transporter to have a lock on the vessel, so she get some shut eye. As she was trying to connect to the server, she saw that her messenger had a call. So she used the other hand to touch the 'repeat message' button.

Yet, she didn't like the way how the message went. As she listened to Brtus's cries of anger and death, the message went, " Backup, backup, I need backup! Gillik, Sindera, the mine seems to be under attack! Officer Meg- I mean Mark, is dead! There seems to be a small group of Fleeches, coming out of nowhere, killing our men! 40 must be dead by now! Plus, there are two large creatures, a small Shrykull like creature, and a Scrab attacking- Gah!!" Sindera remembered that Scrab she tried to kill earlier and grumbled under her breath.

She said hotly, "Well buds, your Scrab friend, 'Eddy', is still alive, and I have been ordered to kill anything interfering with Gillik's plans, so I have to go to that cave and kill the damned 'heros'. You two will have to stay here, while I settle some unfinished business. And in case you think of escaping...." Sindera went through a glove box and found a leg chain. She locked to one of each of the Mudokon's ankles. Then, the rest of the chain was attached to a little thing that sticked out the corner. Basicly, they couldn't exit out of her office. And then, she placed her hands on the rim of the office, and jumped over the rim, to land on the ground.

As the grass bristled her stitches, a motion of uncomfortblness went through. Right now, the grass was making her feel uncomfortble with her feet, seeing that the wet grass goes into her stitches, and making the inside feel uncomfortble. Also, she felt uncomfortble, knowing that she must kill things that she swore not to kill. She has a solider rank, and she should be killing the enemy of the army. But the army require that they must draft most of the soliders for better security for Mudos. And what now? She was drafted to be a solider of Magog Cartel. That wasn't what she wanted. No one cared what she ever wanted, and took for just a woman who wanted it her way. But then, she looked at the sunset, and remembered how like the day, it would end soon.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Slurp stood still in the trees and tried to listen for the Flying Sligs coming closer. As the trottling buzzed closer, he could listen to them talk. When sensed them, there was 20 or so of them. One of them scratched his head, and said, "Hey, where 's teh Fleeches? Search or somefun."

14 Sligs went separate ways and some of them went around on the top of the mine. Yet, all the animals on the top of the mine tried to stay still, as the Sligs flew over. Then one of the Sligs exclaimed, "Hey bos' should we' elimat' these trees?"

Another one started to put his head on his head and shrugged and said, "Don't know. Let me ask." Next, the Slig grabbed some sort of telephone and spoke into it, "Hey Sin', I was wonderin'. Should we blast these trees off?"
-=-=-=-=-=

Sindera's messagener was going off. So she picked it up and turned it on. The thing was from a Flying Slig trying to have access to destory on the mine. Sindera thought about it and said, "Well, we're just going to build on top of it and fix it up, so yeah, go ahead."

The Slig responded in surprised voice, "Wow, yer in a good mood! And can I have a Searex..."

Sindera rolled her eyes and said grimly, "Don't push your luck. I have plenty of things for you to do if I get trouble for letting you guys do what ya want." The Slig didn't responde, but he got to work anyway. She sighed and started to run to the mine. She had a bad feeling that the Fleeches were on that little patch of green.
-=-=-=-=-=-

Slurp tried to listen on the conversation and only got that they could do something. Just then, the Slig said to his companions, "OK boys, time tah blow this green off the face of the mine'!" And suddenly, a few clicks were heard and he could sense Orbs of Doom coming out. And Slurp could tell, these weren't the ones you could flick away.

Slurp was frozen in fear, waiting for someone to help him. Or just to die without a fight.

07-25-2006, 01:43 AM
E'l Scrabino
Sewer Sleg

E'l Scrabino  (94)

OOC: This RPG is dying/dead... Wah ...

IC:

Shredder: Shredder knew what was coming next. He knew that everyone could possibly get blown to bits. But he could not move. He was frozen with fear. Everything was going in slow-motion, and Shredder could see the OOD coming for the mine. And all he could do was stand there, hoping Shryke would do something...

Matthew: "Soooo... You wanna do anything?" Said Matthew to Greg, "Naww. Not really. We could play tiggy or something?" "I know how to posses... Maybe i could try something?" "Yeah, sure. Try and possess... hmmm... Maybe your fart?"...

OOC: Is this RPG dead?

07-25-2006, 07:48 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

OOC: Sorry, was at a friends for 2 nights since it the hols, and I can't neglect him to check here exactly.
Possessing farts? Boy, I know where this is going...:P
If you think this thread is dying, abandoing it is the worst thing to do.

IC: Shryke was quickly worried, but then noticed how tall the trees were, and he figured that the OOD would hit the higher branches, hopefully keeping the explosions from getting too close until they had moved.
Shryke then saw a crevice in the ground. He then yelled (the Sligs wouldn't hear him over the explosions "Quickly! Get down in the crevice and move away!"...well, at least until they got more prepared.
Shryke then dropped down into it and carefully started moving away from the tall trees, keeping down so he couldn't be seen. Hopefully it would also provide good cover from the imminent explosions.
07-27-2006, 08:12 AM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

Slaveless  (36)

OOC: As long as us four are still here, this place isn't going anywhere.

IC: Just when Slurp was preparing to die, he sensed that the grenades were destoring the tops of the trees, not the bottom. So that meant Slurp had a chance to slither to the crevice. But yet, dozens of blazing branches of the trees, were flying down from the trees. The trees themselves were catching fire as well, and some were shiverling enough to callopse on the Fleeches. It was going to be a long night.

Slurp screeched to all of the Fleeches of crevice, and suddenly, screeching and mayhem began. The hundreds of Fleeches tried to make their way to the crevice, but with the large groupings, proved that it was hard to avoid callopsing trees and branches. As the fire spread among the Fleeches, Slurp tried to help the Slog get his way into crevice. This proved difficult, since they needed some way to not squash the Fleeches, or catch afire from the Fleeches. Thankfully, the Slog knew how to jump, and helped Slurp get into the crevice.

Once inside the crevice, Slurp tried to move along in the shadows, so the Sligs couldn't see them. He prayed to those gods the Albino Scrab talked about, that the Fleeches' burns would heal.
-=-=-=-=-=-=

Sindera walked through the forest a little more, until she found that there was a troop of Sligs, leading around 100 Mudokon villagers into the mine. As she could hear, there was a Slog carrier behind them, clearing the forest behind them. Besides the noise of the Scrubs moaning and the Sligs barking orders, there were two Big Bro officers shooting down some of the trees. She knew that these Scrubs and Sligs would be wiped away from a suprise attack from the Wildlife, if she told them to stop.

So Sindera yelled, "Hey big boys, come here!" The Big Bros instantily reported themselves to Sindera. They said in usison, "What is it mad'm?!"

Sindera kept a calm, firm look at them, and said just as calm, "There has been some reports of wildlife fending off the mine. And it's our job to make sure that the mine is still intact. So halt your troops and tell them to make camp. If there isn't much room for all of the Muds and Sligs to rest in the forest, make bunkers on the STH (Slog Transportation Huts). Now, move out! And you two, after you are done follow me back to the mine. I hope you had a lot of sleep last night, because you are going to be awake until the wildlife is gone, Oddit?"

The Big Bros gulped, but replied with fear, "Yes mad'm!" The Big Bros repeated the orders that they heard from Sindera, to the troops. Both Sligs and Mudokons groaned, and stopped walking. Then, Sindera left with a rushing motioning, trying to get to the mine as fast as possible.

07-27-2006, 08:36 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

OOC: This is going to be lotsa fun...
I hope magic9mushroom will post soon so Fleet won't have to keep waiting for over a page between each action.

IC: Shryke saw the mass of Fleeches. He yelled at them to all shut up. They must make a base/camp somewhere secluded and well protected before thinking of launching any assaults or attacks on the enemy. So he told everyone to be quiet and stay down while crawling along through the crevice,

Later, they had moved about 1/2 a mile away from the mine. Shryke then got out from the end of the crevice and looked around. Quite a sparse clreaing lay before them...he then saw a cliff. At the bottom was a hole, about 1/2 Scrabs tall and two wide. This would provide good cover, a good hiding place and a camp from which they could attack. He told everyone to wait while he quickly surveyed the area.

After chasing a small, resident Scrab from the large cave, he checked around outside. A slope led up the cliff ontop into deeper forest, from which they could obtain any necassary supplies. So he then reurned and told them all to gather in the cave.

Later, he announced "I surveyed the area, and so far it looks good. A slope leads up the cliff incase you need any supplies. If you are unsure I will show you. The cave has many tunnels and rooms. A pool for driking with much Spooce is located in one of the caves. We should/can set rooms and areas for various purposes. I suggest a certain number of individuals to ro a room, a larger one for the queen Fleech. This cave is well secluded and large enough to easily house us. It should be a good place to stay. I see no reason not to. If you disagree, say so. Also, we can launch atacks on the Sligs by gathering together or sending parties off diwn the crevice. From there we can attack the Sligs. Attacking them in an army could be risky. It would be better to send a few at a time and attack the main commanders first, or study their movements and find out valuable information. That is pretty much all I can deduce. So...any questions?"

OOC: Yay.