Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Oddworld RPG

01-31-2006, 09:59 AM
dripik
Maintain Integrity

: Aug 2002
: Budapest, Hungary
: 2,116
dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)

OOC: Welcome, Fuzzleman. Just one question: is Jun a male or a female?

---------------------------------

As Jun walked into the room without any greeting and asked Arnie about his job, Otto turned his head slowly to the boss' direction. "Poor workers who thought this place is ran by a non-psychotic Glukkon... They should have stayed home for a couple of days." he thought. He was expecting Arnie to shout again.

Arnie looked at the newcomer Mudokon. Another complete stranger... but at least he was looking for work. He was thinking about the current situation. If he needs to increase the factory's productivity, he needs more workers to do so. "This dark Mudokon seems OK. And here's another one who is willing to work, so there's no use to yell his head off." He still coudn't manage to calm down completely, and the lack of manners was bugging him.

"Don't they give names to Mudokons these days? If they do, you both forgot to introduce yourselves." he said to Dionysia and Jun.

RG-49 was heading towards the shaft's end, but he spotted an armed Slig there. "Slig organic, what's your identification?" he said to him, as he couldn't recognise Sev.

01-31-2006, 10:21 AM
T-nex
Frosties and Buttsex

: Aug 2003
: Denmark
: 4,811
T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)

Razer who had fallen asleep, standing in one of the corridors, woke up and looked around confused. Then he looked at his watch.

"Wow it's late, gotta patrol around a bit and see which of the Muds i should beat up first. muhaaha!!" He said amused, and walked in a direction but stopped, "On the other hand, I'm kinda hungry."

He then headed for the Cafeteria, where Kix and Dean had arrived.

"Well, i think i wanna make some pacon* and eggs**." Dean said, and looked in the refrigirator(sp?).

"Hmm sounds nice for breakfast." Kix said and slurped at the thought.

"Yea..." dean said, and prepared the pans and pots for the food, "Kix if you want to, you can help me chop the meat or prepare some salad. There should be enough for evry worker here."

Kix took a knife and began chopping the pacon into small string.

"Yea sure, why not." She said and smiled.

Then Dean put some oil in the pan, put it on the cookingtable and roasted the eggs.

Soon the breakfast was done, and they both took a plate, sat down and began eating.

"So... What should we do with Anni?" Dean asked.

"I just think we should stop worrying about her for now. I don't really think we can do anything. I think i wanna go out to the stockyard today and be with the animals a bit." Kix said.

"Yea..." Dean said in a low tone, and played a bit with his food.

Soon Razer came in, slamming the door open.

"Helloooooooo breakfast!" He said and took one of the plates with food and began muncing on it.

Both Dean and Kix rolled their eyes and grinned.
_____

* Pacon = Like bacon, but made of Paramite meat.
** eggs = Just normal birdeggs
Wil siger (17:13):
Hey, I have massive nuts. :@

============

01-31-2006, 11:03 AM
big bro boogie
Sewer Sleg

: Jun 2003
: Netherlands
: 744
big bro boogie  (10)

OOC: Sorry for late replying, I'm in a kinda busy week again

-IC-

Boogie hesitated. If he'd just help the scrab he'd indeed be in some trouble. And there is someone else near. That would be a heck of a pursuit with no way out. The scrab wouldn't do harm, it said, but they don't know that.
He snapped back to senses when he saw Somi and the Scrab were about to go.

"Hey you two," Boogie said " You go ahead and do what you need to do. I can't come with you anymore, they're too close." He said while drawing his rifle. "Instead, I'll keep them off."

He turned around and walked back towards the shaft. He spotted RG.

"Hey, uhh... RobotGuy!" He shouted, "Glad to see you here. This place is filled with paramites... and webs."

01-31-2006, 11:46 AM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

: Jan 2006
: At a thearpy session.
: 1,465
Slaveless  (36)

OOC: I posted my user on the profile topic

Molt woke up in his hanger as soon as the speaker on the ceiling boomed "All passagers please exit through the main door." Mold graoned and stood up. He lingered all the way throughout the room looking for his sloggie, Max. He said in a sickly voice: "Wake up Max." Max too, lingered to Mold. Mold was required to grab the nessessities, so he only had his Wolvark gun. He turned the wheel and exited through his door. The black tiles on the floor were wet, so he lingered across the hallway to the "You are here" sign. He was surprised that noone came to greet him at the factory. Only to be grumpy that Arnie's office was very far, he whislted to Max, and contined to the elevator.

Last edited by Slaveless; 04-16-2006 at 04:09 AM..
01-31-2006, 05:42 PM
Jarnww
Fuzzle

: Jun 2005
: Everywhere!
: 123
Jarnww  (10)

Sev hit his head on the ceiling when he heard a semi-robotic voice barking orders at him.

Sev:"Identification, ey? Uh, I'm Sev, and I'm part of slig security. I'm here to assist in the wasting of the scrab thing."

Sev stood there, hoping for an answer in words and not in bullets. Machines were known to have flaws, after all.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

2590 aknowledged Boogie and turned to Somi.

2590:"I believe we should go now, the others don't sound very far away from here."

2590 sniffed the air and smelled different things. One was metallic, the other smelled from the scent of meat, as if he'd worked at RF for a while, and then he smelled a mixture of scrab saliva and blood. It was the lucky slig from before, the one which had escaped his wrath. 2590 indicated to the paramites to hurry, for he knew that sligs were vengeful creatures.

01-31-2006, 09:31 PM
mudling
Outlaw Sniper

: Jan 2005
: Sydney
: 1,631
mudling  (123)mudling  (123)

sorry, i was a bit busy with starting school again and all, but i can RPG now.

01-31-2006, 11:00 PM
T-nex
Frosties and Buttsex

T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)

"Yea. Ok Boogie, thanks for your help." Somi said, and ran away from boogie while 'smiling' at him.

"So, where are the other scrabs' nests?" Somi asked one of the Paramites that had followed.

"Well, we have to turn right there." the paramites said and pointed it's tentacles in a direction.

"Right lets go. 2590, can you sence any scrabs nearby?" somi asked.

============

02-01-2006, 11:56 AM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

Slaveless  (36)

Mold paced for 2 hours straight. He had just found out that the only elevator in the lobby was out of service. By accident, he suddenly slipped quickly onto the floor. He cursed and lingered upward and something caught his eye. He leaned forward and tried to read a letter posted near an elevator shaft. He learned to read at 24, after a "secret note" indecent. Obiously, it was there to inform people what to do when the shaft was down. It said
" Dear any visitors,

Thank you for joining us here at Rupture Farms. If this shaft is down, please inform us by using the three telefones locks.

-Arnie

Mold sighed, and told Max, "Come her'." The two went to a slig telephone, and pressed some numerals that was connected to Arnie's phone.

Last edited by Slaveless; 02-02-2006 at 02:59 AM..
02-02-2006, 02:08 AM
Splat
Chameleonic Lifeforms, No Thanks!

: Oct 2002
: Merrie olde Englande
: 4,539
Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

ooc: here we go again. Slaveless, if you have't read the RPG rules then check em now. Your post counts as controlling Arnie as you are assuming he wrote and put up the poster. Also, Arnie doesn't actually know the names of Dionysia and Jun yet and if he had he wouldn't haver had a chance to put up a poster anyway.
You sem to have potential as a poster, but remember the rules and think about the time of events. Try again.

Dionysia grinned. "What, did I not introduce myself?" She spread out her arms and did a mocking bow. "I am DS-P.L7 v4, that's Dark Skin Project, Level 7, version 4..." She paused to let the effect of that sink in, smirking to herself. "Or if you prefer the vykkers named me Dionysia, thinking it would be simpler to say. Really rolls off the tongue doesn't it?"

===========================

Stivik: "Nova huh?" A grin spread over his face, "You're crazy, you know that? Whatever them vykkers did to you, they certainly did somethin' to your brain. As for where you're goin, well, we'll leave that for Arnie to decide. WHo would want a dangerous mud like you round here? You think Arnie could afford to overlook that three times you launched an unprovoked attack on sligs with the purpose to kill, you tried to steal weapons twice, tried to escape from the factory... Face it Mud, wherever you end up you can bet it won't be pretty!"

Last edited by Splat; 02-02-2006 at 04:04 AM..
02-02-2006, 06:29 AM
T-nex
Frosties and Buttsex

""Well, what do you think Arnie would do if he knew that oneof his workers KEPT BUGGING ANOTHER!! It's your fault that you got me angry and all. I normally don't so stuff like that.
Why don't YOU just leave ME alone? And then I'll leave you alone. Just because you need excitement in your pityfull life, doesn't mean you have to constantly bug me off. Jeez, i need some space too." She said and rolled her eyes.

He was growing pretty tired of being in that cage, so she just sat there, feeling the irritation and impatiance take over. She sighed a bit, and wondered what the hell she could say to easen this slig up.

"Why do you even follow the Cartel's orders? And yes i know your a cartel-slig... Only stupid sligs work for them, because they don't have brain enough to question their orders or think for themselves..." She muttered and frowned, "Ah... It's because your the sadistic kind of slig right? Maybe you just need some friends... Messing peoples' lifes up isn't the greatest hobby you could think of."

------

While Razer was munching on his food, Kix and Dean went to wash their plates, as they were done eating their portion.

"Ah well, what now?" Kix asked.

"Well... I don't know. It's a new day meaning new duties. Hmm... Has anyone been out to the animals lately? Maybe we should feed the animals." Dean said.

Kix nodded and they both whent out for the stockyard.

"HEY!! Where are you two going??" Razer asked.

"Out to the Stockyard." Kix said.

Razerwas about to say something, but noticed he couldn't really come up with something creative.

"W.... Weææ you better do that!" He said, trying to sound angry.

"Right... bye..." Kix said and waved her hand.

Then they when out.

Razer looked around. and saw no one. He then sat down on a chair and looked in the air unfocused.

"I'm a failure!" He said, smashing his head on the table in selfpityness.

============

02-02-2006, 11:38 PM
Splat

Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

Stivik: "Messing peoples lives up? And What'll happen to the world if Arnie..." He stopped, got up, closed the door to the room and went back to her, speaking barely above a whisper. "What'll happen if Arnie starts a rebellion, what'll happen to all the gluks nearby when an army of vigilante mudokons comes knocking? I think you misunderstand me Anni, i chose this job cus a) I watched a bunch of vykkers breeding an army and decided I didn't want to be around when it got out of control, and b," He grinned, "It pays well."

02-03-2006, 04:26 AM
T-nex
Frosties and Buttsex

"Do you really think he's gonna start a rebellion?? Damn, you're more naive than i thought you were... I think he chooses his methods well.. I don't know, mybe there are good Glukkons too in this world. Besides. How many are we here? 10? 20? Is that enough against the whole Cartels army of sligs? I'd say no, and i really don't understand why you are so obsessed with me in the first place. Every since I've tried to escape, you've been on me." She said calmly, now looking him in the eyes, a light frown formed on her face, "And what'll happen if someone like me escaped, huh? The world would go under?"

She grunted and crossed her arms.

"Besides, this mess is your fault. I believe you were the one wanting Somi cos she can talk. Then you made me go real nuts.
Anyways, I think you should easen up. You know, anger is what provokes all of the bad sides of us all." She said and hoped that he would just listn a bit and maybe loosen up.

============

02-03-2006, 04:47 AM
Splat

Stivik: "I need to watch my anger? I just came for a friedly chat and I have to put up with you shouting at me! And I don't expect Arnie to start a rebellion, he's to stupid for that. But let the muds think they can get away with anything and they'll put it to the test. You thought you ould just walk straight out of here, and you would have if I hadn't stopped you, you would have gone and gotten yourself killed. As as for what I expect you to do, what happened to the last guy with spirit powers who escaped from Rupture Farms? Guy convinces himself he's the savious of the muds and we have the worst bl00dy rebellion in years on our hands. You think Abe killing thousands of sligs and gluks is nice behaviour? All wild muds are savages, give em a chance and they'll kill thousands of us nd probably plenty of each other as well."

02-03-2006, 05:07 AM
T-nex
Frosties and Buttsex

"I'm not shouting... Really... I would love if neither of our races would do any massive war against each other. " Anni said. "And you honestly think I would try and do something like that? Nu-uh... I wanna be as far away from you guys as possible. I mean, it's a nice place, compared to others, but still... I feel caged in here..."

He leaned back a bit, and thought of the irony she had just said.

"Umm well.. In general. Like, I'm thinking 5 years forth. Will I still be here? Doing the same routine work that we gotta do? I mean we don't get salary or anything. But as a single mud I can't change anything. But you're employed like... You get paid well as you said, and you get to go places and explore things and stuff. If i escaped from here with Somi and Freak, it'd be anough for me to survive against any creatures out there, so I wont get myself killed." she said and looked at the ceilling, "I just wish there'd be more than this. But you wouldn't understand. Mudokons are just more curious than Sligs. I think we are more intelligent than you guys are."

The last part she only put in to provoke him, as she was really beginning to get annoyed.

============

02-03-2006, 12:46 PM
Jarnww
Fuzzle

Jarnww  (10)

2590 looked around and sniffed the air. Blood and dust. Yep, that's a scrab nest. 2590 turned to Somi.

2590:"Yes, we are getting closer to our destination. I can't tell if they're dead or alive, but I do know that if anything, they're close."

2590 motioned to continue, eager to see more of his kind once again.

02-03-2006, 06:00 PM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

Slaveless  (36)

Gappiqu was on a different train than Mold. When his train reached the destantion, the speaker com was turned on in an instant saying, "All passengers please exit thourgh the door." Gappiqu was restless because of the exterme heat activated by the driver. Slow and steadyly, he streched all his limbs and opened the door beside him. He got out, glaring at the light. He saw Mold trying to commicate to Arnie and growled that he had to wait as well.

02-05-2006, 03:22 AM
Fuzzleman54321
Rabid Fuzzle

: Feb 2005
: Here and there.....Everywhere!
: 545
Fuzzleman54321  (10)

OOC: Jun is a male. I have a hard time making names. -_-

For a strange reason, Jun senced that Arnie was not as evil as he thought. "So im going to Zualg 2 then." Jun said and ran off.

I'm back because there is news! wooh movie!

02-05-2006, 05:07 AM
Splat

Stivik: "You get bed, you get food, you have all you need. I used to work as a scout, I lived out there, I starved for months when we got lost. You seem to think it's all easy, you think finding food, making shelter, fighting of predators is a joke? You think a stolen slog and some captivity-bred paramite can help you? You wouldn't last three days, and I mean that. And the natives won't help you. I've been attacked enough times, seen horrible monsters summoned or conjured or whatever it is they do, slice through my group without hesitating, without mercy. They don't even stop and question. I could have killed you straight off when you tried to escape and Arnie couldn't have punished me for it, but we happen to think you're more useful alive than dead. Still, you seem to insist on getting yourself killed and frankly I'm done trying to prevent it. I was finished trying to stop you the second time to tried to shoot me."

02-05-2006, 05:27 AM
T-nex
Frosties and Buttsex

"Oh!!!" Anii grunted and smacked herself on the head, "What is it that you don't understand when i say: I DON'T WANNA SPEND ALL MY LIFE IN CAPTIVITY!!"

She had an angry and irritated expression, and crossed her arms.

"Sorry i yelled..." she then apologized after a moment of slience, followed by a ssigh, "Well... The thing about Mudokons... If you really wanna know, but it's kind of obvious. You're a slig. Sligs are mean tom mudokons, and mudokons hate sligs. So of course they would go kill you...
I've always meant that sligs and Mudokons could get on well just fine. Like... Instead of them following Glukkons orders, then why not just go away, build a house somewhere and be your OWN boss??"

She giggled at the the thought, and then continued: "Well, anyways, you don't know how it is to experience certain things, and I'm sick of it. I'm sure i could do a much greater difference out there, then here, at this... boring place. Look, i wont get all sentimental here.... But i really don't feel like i belong here."

She looked sadly at the floor, and played a bit with her fingers.

============

02-05-2006, 09:00 AM
Fuzzleman54321
Rabid Fuzzle

Fuzzleman54321  (10)

OOC: Sorry about the blood thing at start.

When Jun Arrived at Zualg 2, he was suprised. No blood on walls, not even sligs beating mudokons. Strangly, Jun smiled and thought "Maybe this wont be so bad after all."

02-08-2006, 06:27 AM
Splat

Stivik: "And what makes you think you'd feel any different out there? If you're not satisfied wth what you have then why would you feel better out in the wilderness where there are a thousand more ways to die painfully and 10 thousand more things willing to help you along? We've got it good here. We have food, shelter and a strong wall between us and anything that wants to make us into lunch!"

02-09-2006, 03:47 AM
dripik
Maintain Integrity

dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)

OOC: Sorry for the long absence, I kinda forgot to write in here.

RG-49 walked out of the shaft to face Sev and Boogie. "Ah. So you're assisting to the Scrab incident. Did you see the creature?"

#7 Slig arrived on the platform and joined them.

Arnie listened to Dionysia as she spoke. "Dionysia? Not a common name, I admit... OK, I've heard enough. You're hired and all, now let's get out of here and try to save my neck!"

Otto found his voice at last. "Yeah, that'll do."

02-09-2006, 01:06 PM
Splat

Dionysia: "Uhuh, that's the disadvantage of being created by a team of over-enthusiastic vykkers. Anyway, where do you want me working?"

ooc: I'm going away for a week to JAPAN! THere's athread about it in welcomes and birthdays if you're really bothered.
Anyway, its unlikely I'll be able to post here for about a week so see ya then.

02-11-2006, 05:11 AM
dripik
Maintain Integrity

OOC: W@RF Comic Page 27 is available at Fan Corner!

------------------------------------

Rick turned on his other side in his bed, then opened his eyes. "I better get up and look for something to do." He sat up on his bed, stood up and walked out of the RR. He looked around the corridor. "Hmm... An early breakfast is in order before work." He hurried to the Cafeteria.

------------------------------------

EDIT: OOC: And page 28 is also ready.

Last edited by dripik; 02-11-2006 at 08:17 AM..
02-11-2006, 09:45 AM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

Slaveless  (36)

Molt tried to talk to Arnie for 20 minutes, but no answer. He was very angry and said out loud,"If the elevator isn't gonna open, I'm going to force it to!" He grabbed his gun and tried to shoot the door down. That'll show 'em in what will happen if you don't to answer calls.
OCC: I'm not gonna continue since I probably need to make sure it's ok to break open a elevator shaft.

02-12-2006, 09:35 AM
dripik
Maintain Integrity

OOC: W@RF Comic Page 29 - Now Available!

---------------------------

Arnie looked at the people surronding him (Otto and Dionysia). It seemed that his words didn't make the expected reaction of them to try to save his life some way. "Thought so. I have to get things handled here." he thought. He's just noticed that the ComPhone, which was installed into the wall, was ringing. "Great. I better answer that, but I have to move the factory back into production." He turned around and saw Otto, who was still looking at him.

"Otto, you're the Glukkon I need now." he said.

"Uh... Am I?" asked Otto. He hoped that Arnie didn't want him to examine a meat grinder from close.

"Yes, you." Arnie continued. "First, I need you to get down to the lower levels. Tell the workers that they have to finish the repairs at the Grinding Station as soon as possible. RG would be a lot of help there. When the grinders work again, find #7 Slig and supervise the production lines. I want increased productivity. Get it?"

"Um... Find workers, tell them to do the repairs, then supervise their work with #7. Anything else?" asked Otto.

"Yes, one more thing." said Arnie after a few seconds. "I wouldn't mind to have someone to report in a few times a day."

"OK... Hey, what, you gonna live up here from now on?"

"Of course not, I have to find the right people who need products." said Arnie.

"Right." said Otto, and walked to the door. Then he turned back. "Hey, can I do all this with announcements and..."

"No. You have to be there personally." Arnie interupted, then he nodded to Otto as a goodbye and walked to the ComPhone. "Who is it? Arnie, the director here."

02-12-2006, 11:33 AM
Fuzzleman54321
Rabid Fuzzle

Fuzzleman54321  (10)

Jun looked at the floor, and saw no blood. His job was to pull levers and use wheels to stop waste from coming in. He walked up to the levers and wheels, and started working, relaxed.

02-12-2006, 07:39 PM
Jarnww
Fuzzle

Jarnww  (10)

Sev sighed with relief when the robot didn't peg him. He led the others into a chamber full of paramite webbing and dim lighting. He looked around, but couldn't see anyone else.

Sev:"Yo, robot dude... Did you see anyone else come down here? From what I can tell, this place is dead."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

OOC:Sorry in advance, but I'm gonna use more that a couple NPC's right now...

2590 ran down a hallway and froze at the sight of another scrab. The scrab looked at him and howled as he ran over.

Scrab:"Who are you and what do you want from us, outsider?"

2590:"My name isn't important; what's important is that I'm here to get you all out of here. Where's your Alpha Male?"

The other scrab snorted at the remark.

Scrab:"Why free us? We are perfectly fine down here. There is no rain or snow, foolish mudokon workers provide food, and just recently we showed a slig what a pack of scrabs can do to trespassers. We don't need to be freed, so go back to whatever test tube you came from; our leader will not see you."

2590 began to get angry.

2590:"What are you things?!? The scrabs I once knew weren't lazy immature fools! Have you forgotten the rolling meadows and powerful deserts of your youth?"

The other scrab took a step closer.

Scrab:"This place gives us all that we need. Even if we wanted to go, a natural wall blocks us from the outside. Leaving is hopeless and unnecessary."

During this time, several other scrabs had noticed 2590; some siding with him, others siding with the resident scrab. 2590 decided to nip the problem in the bud.

2590:"I have no time for squabbles. Danger approaches and I need to speak to you leader before it comes upon us. Where is h-"

2590 was cut off by a loud bellow. A tall muscular scrab with a variety of scars stepped out from the crowd. He moved in front of 2590 and growled.

Alpha Male:"Excuse this young one, he is foolish. Follow me to my nest and explain what's going on."

The Alpha Male started off in a direction to the east. 2590 looked around for the paramites but failed to see them. He turned to the young scrab and said,

2590:"I have some paramite visitors coming. If you or anyone else lays a claw on any of them, I'll forget about my motives and drench this whole area with enough scrab blood to fill a brew vat."

The scrab snorted and nodded irritably. 2590 nodded and headed towards the Alpha Male's nest to explain the situation.

OOC:Sorry about the long post. T, if the paramites run into the scrabs, you can control them temporarily. Don't worry, they won't murder anyone! :P

02-13-2006, 06:50 PM
Paramite Mask
Thudslug

: Feb 2006
: Arroyo Grande, California
: 150
Paramite Mask  (10)

(Non-game)Hey, this looks fun. I know this has gone on for a while, but I just joined the forum. Can I join this?

Last edited by Paramite Mask; 02-13-2006 at 07:12 PM..
02-15-2006, 06:03 AM
dripik
Maintain Integrity

OOC: Sure you can. Write a profile for your character(s) and post it/them in the W@RF Profile Thread. Then read the rules, that's important. And you should read back a few pages to get the hang of RPing. Have fun!

W@RF Comic Update - Page 30 available at Fan Corner!

------------------------------

RG-49: "From previous heat scanning I did in the maintenance shaft, all I can tell is that something big came through here before our arrival."

#7 Slig: "What do you mean?"

RG-49: "I mean that there were signs of heat radiation on the sides of the shaft."

#7 Slig walked back to the shaft and examined it. "A Slig could easily get through this shaft. The thing which came here was definately a lot larger."