Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Oddworld RPG

11-24-2007, 08:14 PM
mr.odd
Sleg

: Sep 2007
: N/A
: 650
mr.odd  (589)mr.odd  (589)mr.odd  (589)mr.odd  (589)mr.odd  (589)mr.odd  (589)

IC. a train arrives in the station, syst stepped out of the the train, he was hungry after a long trip so he walked to the cafeteria. After he ate, he then went looking for one of the bosses, for a long time he had no luck, but then he found one of them and he went up to him.
''Can i have a job here as security, I'm looking for a job and i was told i should come here.

OOC. how is that ABM i changed it a little and no offence taken

Last edited by mr.odd; 11-25-2007 at 07:31 PM..
11-25-2007, 02:12 AM
alf's brother's mate
Riot Slug

: Jul 2007
: Location Location
: 595
alf's brother's mate  (132)alf's brother's mate  (132)

OOC:
*slaps head*
Good point dripik. I have read it. Thankyou. And oddey, please note that in this game i have a free will of what i do, therefore if i would like to do something other than stand there waiting for an answer i will do so. Am i being too harsh splat?

IC:
"nope." replied pere to Rick. "I am quite peckish mind, what do they serve?"

OOC:
You can call me ABM, dripik.
When i joined the forum i had no intention of staying for a long time, so i made my name Alf's brother's mate, as it was what i was thinking about at the time (just finished with good ending on AE) but thanks to a lot of the good people on this forum, i changed my mind. So yeah. My life story on the forum and the reason for my name.
Five pounds please.

And mr. Odd, your post was a little difficult to understand, could you use a little more punctuation? Perhaps? No offense, honestly.

Last edited by alf's brother's mate; 11-28-2007 at 09:27 AM..
11-25-2007, 07:48 AM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

: Jan 2006
: At a thearpy session.
: 1,465
Slaveless  (36)

IC: Gappiqu looked at the two Glukkons with a little bit of accomplishment. The very idea of the pin was to help to disguise the very machine's purpose and he did just that. Neither Arnie nor Otto had a clue about the machine that took in the form as a pin.

Otto eventually brought up the topic of RG-49. It took him about five seconds to process on who he was and what did he have to do with him. Gappiqu knew he had something to do with him involving wild animals, a rifle, and a punch in the head. Other than that, he knew that he was the mechnical security guard of Arnie and Otto who also delt certain tasks that the living work staff could not do as easily. He also helped out with fixing the Grinders in Rupture Farms about three days when Gappiqu was doing the same. Knowing that RG-49 (for a reason that would take Gappiqu a while to remember it) had an odd grudge on him, he took a step closer to Arnie and Otto, hoping RG-49 would pay more attention to what is ahead of him, than behind.

Gappiqu resumed talking to his bosses. "Well, this isn't just an ordinary pin. It's one that...."

He realized that a Mudokon that he couldn't tell whether he had seen him before or not (Ark) was just before him. He could not tell his plans in front of him! This Mudokon was a Mudokon, and Mudokons knowing more than they should always led to trouble. So Gappiqu instead decided to move his self to behind Arnie and Otto and talk to them from there. He started to whisper in a voice other people aside from Gappiqu, Arnie, and Otto couldn't hear about.

He whispered to them, "It's one that looks like a pin, but really isn't. You probably don't understand, but I will explain. I spent most of last night working on creating a tiny mechanism inside this very pin. The mechanism has the ability to shoot stunning, as in they make the others temporarily fall on the ground without ability to get up for maybe 3 or so minutes, lasers upon command. I have designed it to be able to shoot lasers on two conditions. One, the person who holds this can say a word that will activate its command to shoot at the person in the line of range. Two, some sort of chant that is used by a Mudokon will activate this command, and stun the Mudokon long enough for you to call a Slig or RG for backup. As you can see, this could be quite useful.

"And that's why I'm here. I need a little sample of Spooce and I need you say a word, any word, that will activate the laser. If you would be so kind and go to the Workshop with me to get the voice thing out of the way in things to do, that would be brillant. However, do you have any Spooce in this factory that I can use?"

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Kix ventured off with Jim into the old Rupture Farms, where they had met Somi. It was strange going back into the dark caverns of the old Rupture Farms. This place did not have artifical light working, much like the Stockyards. She could only see with the light peaking in from the roof. It was a little strange for her personally. She did not think too much about why there were no light bulbs outside in the Stockyards aside from the ones built on the towers. Kix dismissed the thought and looked around for Anni, while Jim called her name.

When their search became a failure, it concerned Kix. They thought Anni would go here; where could she possibly be? She tried to imagine that maybe they went to the garden, but it just didn't fit? Was she back at Rupture Farms? This could take hours and hours. Where could Anni possibly be?

Kix replied to Jim with a hint of high concern, "Jim, we might as well search the Stockyards. Maybe Somi wanted to show her something there."

11-25-2007, 08:09 AM
glitch taimer
Bolamite

: Jun 2007
: Over there
: 65
glitch taimer  (10)

IC: Sol began to doubt that anybody would be showing up any time soon. Standing alone in this factory wasn't going to do anything for him. He began to think on the next step to getting employed at the factory. Of course he needed to find the boss, but where was he? Sol's first idea was that the boss may be in the board room. Then he reliezed that if he interupted any kind of meeting going on in the board room, his chances of employment here would be almost gone. Sol thought some more until he came up with the idea of going to the cafeteria. Surely some lazy slacker there could tell him where to find the boss. He walked off towards a wall which had a map posted upon it. The next step would to find out if this place even had a cafeteria. It did, and Sol found the directions to it easy enough. He took a left and climbed down some stairs near the grinders. When he reached the ground floor, his memory of the map became a bit hard to recall. It was some where on this floor, but he couldn't remember where. Sol wandered around, hopelessly looking for the cafeteria. Luckely, his searching didn't take long. He soon found the cafeteria full of all sorts of inhabitance. Glancing around the room, Sol spotted a pair of glukons. They were obviously busy with other workers, so he just leaned against a wall, waiting for the crowd to thin.

Ick was still in awe over the factory. He walked around with wide eyes, trying to take in all of the things he hadn't seen before.

OOC: Arnie and Otto are in the cafeteria, right?

Last edited by glitch taimer; 11-25-2007 at 08:30 AM..
11-25-2007, 09:56 AM
alf's brother's mate
Riot Slug

IC:
Pere looked around at the eating creatures acrosss the canteen. He saw some rather delectible dishes in front of a group of sligs. He looked back at Rick who he had just asked the question to and waited patiently.
11-26-2007, 02:43 PM
MA
DOES NOT COMPUTE

: Nov 2007
: shit creek
: 5,106
MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)

IC: Nox still stood by the glukkons, waiting for their conversation to end. He was still nervous, and tried to calm himself down.

he whispered to himself: "bloody hell, Nox. what yeh so nervous for? your a damn war Vet and yet your nervous about asking a glukkon for a job!?!".
11-26-2007, 04:43 PM
mr.odd
Sleg

IC. syst realized when he spoke it he only spoke in a low voice so the glukkons did not hear him, he also noticed that nox was in front of him, so he waited.

Mean while on the train, Nexus sprang out of his cage he then jumped off the train, he then ran into the factory right passed syst, at that moment syst ran after nexus, he pulled out a nexus's shock collar control and pressed the shock button, nexus ignored the shock, he ran into the cafeteria, syst ran after him no sign of him, he walked around in a calm manner, he then realized
Nexus was hungry,(obviously) he walked into the kitchen, he found nexus in the door way, he yanked him out so no one could See him, he pulled Nexus were no one could see him. ''Nexus your going to be the death of me, you know what could happen if you got caught, stay close and dont attack any one.
11-27-2007, 08:58 AM
Splat
Chameleonic Lifeforms, No Thanks!

: Oct 2002
: Merrie olde Englande
: 4,539
Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

ooc: Still waiting for that PM gretin!
Also getting tired of waiting around for Venks so I'm just going to move Dionysia away.
ABM try and avoid one and two line posts and, message to all the newbies, DON@T POST JUST FOR THE SAKE OF POSTING! If you're waiting for another player to post then wait for them! If you wait for ages, move your character away and have them do something else. If you post stupid one-liners like 'Frank stil waited for teh bos 2 finish talkin' it wastes space in the RPG and makes us not happy. Wait, and if you wait a week or something, move away.

IC:
Jim nodded and led the way back up to the main factory. (Not finihsed with Jim yet, fear not).

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Dionysia had seen Gappiqu enter the cafeteria and quickly looked back at Nat, who was distracted by the tray of scrab legs. Gappiqu was now talking to the boss. 'Hope they murder him,' She thought bitterly to herself and quietly slipped away from the other mudokons. She left the cafeteria and wandered away in the vague direction of the station, thinking of looking out for Krik since he should be turning up some time soon.

On the way she saw Kix and Jim hurrying down a corridor towards her and instantly switched to nasty-mode. "Where are you two hurrying off to?" She asked accusatorily, leaning against a wall to block the corridor.
Jim froze, remembering his meeting with Dionysia the day Stivik left. He hadn't liked her then and he didn't think he liked her now. Plus the last time he had spoken to her she had been rather nasty.

11-27-2007, 11:23 AM
Slig 7665
Howler Punk

: May 2007
: Wales
: 335
Slig 7665  (11)

Slax picked up dimitrio "lets take him to a medic" he began to walk toward Deks lab.

Thankyou Carnix for the sig

11-27-2007, 08:56 PM
skillyaslig
Outlaw Cutter

: Mar 2007
: Beneath the sink
: 1,157
skillyaslig  (124)skillyaslig  (124)

OOC: Ah, stuff that, I wanna get rid of one of my chars, do I just kick them into a train or something?
IC;
Cylepso nodded at Slax, "Good Idea, other wise he might really drop dead. And that would really exabyte things..." She stood up and glanced over at Vester and Lenny, :You guys get something to eat, kay? We'll take care of old sleepy head."
Lenny nodded, smiling and said, "Rightie oh, give him some opple juice when he wakes! Help keep your brain running!"
Vester blinked at the mention of Opples, his faviourite fruit and said, Yes, Opple good..." The amrored Big Bro stomped forward and flicked Lenny up off the floor and placed the spotted slig on his massive shoulders.

11-27-2007, 10:15 PM
Gretin
Clakker Relic Miner

: Jan 2005
: Lost in Space
: 818
Gretin  (167)Gretin  (167)

OOC: Yeah, sorry about that, I've been busy (and yes, lazy too ). I'll try to get around to doing it tonight though. It's just a matter of making it in a user-friendly format XD

IC:

Hembar shook her head, "Nope, I'm not looking for a job, I'm just checking the place out. Which should answer both your questions," she grinned, just a tad mysteriously.
She held out a hand, "The name's Hembar, and you?"

(OOC: I still cringe sometimes at that name, but oh well, it's too late now )

<•-•-•-•-•>

Ralph was annoyed, that vykker had distracted him! Back in the old days it wouldn't have mattered, he would've easily picked up the trail again. But that was before...
Anyway, he'd better find something else to do now. He started heading back towards the cafeteria, but stopped as he saw a few figures up ahead. One was the mudokon he'd helped take the injured one to the vykkers with yesterday (Jim, and the injured one being Anni of course) - he still hadn't learned anyone's name around here! And the other two he didn't really recognize, though he'd seen the dark one before. He stood back, just watching for a moment...

11-28-2007, 07:25 AM
alf's brother's mate
Riot Slug

OOC:
Hey splat, er i was just asking Rick what they served. Do you still count this as an invaluable post? sorry to annoy you.

IC:
Pere looked down at his twiddling toes and decided to leave Rick for a minute or two, as he wanted to look around. He called out to Rick and told him to not bother with breakfast - he was going for a look around for a bit, and with that he turned away and strolled past a group of nattering sligs, and out the door.

He wandered around for a few minutes, going past a chain of bouncing meat grinders who were shredding meat into torn segments. Above them was a sign.
'Welcome to annex 6' It read.
He saw a door up ahead, with the letters 'NO ENTRY' printed on it. He pondered on what he should do next. He walked ahead, through another door then back past along another corridor. In his head, behind a fast approaching metal door, he was expecting a door to be dead ahead of him, as this is where he was sure he had entered from. The door slid away, and in front of him there was simply a blank wall, with a large 'scrab cakes' sign upon it.
He looked around for the door he had expected to see.

After that there was amoment of sheer panic, as he realised, stupidly enough, that he was completely lost.

OOC:
How did the previous W@RF end?

Last edited by alf's brother's mate; 11-28-2007 at 07:45 AM..
11-28-2007, 07:33 AM
Oddey
Outlaw Bomber

: Oct 2007
: Denmark
: 2,190
Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)

Occ: ABM I can't tell you exactly how it ended but I do know it had something to do with animals running wild, people trying to spice up the rpg, and lots of confusion I think. No offence to the people who did that even though I don't know woh did.

:
Congratulations, Oddey, on winning FC's fanfiction competition two years running! You are clearly the man to beat!

11-28-2007, 07:47 AM
alf's brother's mate
Riot Slug

OOC:
sounds relativley fun, but a little hectic, CAN'T WE ALL JUST LIVE AND WORK IN PEACE?
*cries and runs away*

IC:
Pere was panicked.
Getting lost is one thing, but getting lost in a super huge meat grinding factory were there are twists and turns and angry slig guards on every possible thinking corner and perilous meat grinders and....
It was best not to think about them.
Pere calmly began to walk into the room and inspect it. No door as far as his vision could see. He retraced his steps back to where he had come, past the NO ENTRY door, past the sharp left turn he had taken and back to the meat grinders. He sighed a breath of relief, and was just about to turn away when an LED screen flashed in front of him.
'Welcome to annex 5' It stated. Pere thought back. He couldn't remember an LED screen...
Because he had not been in Annex 5 at the time.
He had been in Annex 6.
Now he truly was lost.

OOC:
hope it's okay to use random annexes, they won't play a significant role.
11-28-2007, 08:14 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

: May 2006
: Um...RealWorld?
: 1,943
Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

OOC: There is a W@RF map, ABM, so I think it may be a bit controversial if they don't technically exist.
11-28-2007, 09:25 AM
alf's brother's mate
Riot Slug

OOC:
okay thanks Zerox. He's leaving now to go and find help. Where is it?

IC:
Pere set off running, through a long strangley lit corridor, on past another line of meat grinders and on forwards, tearing along the metal corridors as if he was on a feeco. train to the slig barracks. He hurtled through a set of metal doors and arrived in another room.
In this, there was a slig (Slig7665) holding another wounded figure. They were just setting off when pere shouted for them to stop. He ran over to the slig (Slig7665) and said " can.... you.... tell...... me...... how to ...... get to....... the........ cafeteria......." He panted, heavily. He leant back on a pipe which was surprisingly hot, and it burnt his hand. "ow ow ow!" he shouted hopping around. The slig must have thought he was a maniac.
Steam billowed from a small crack on it's surface and Pere hopped away quickly.

OOC:
Much easier mr. odd

Last edited by alf's brother's mate; 11-28-2007 at 09:28 AM..
11-28-2007, 10:31 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

: Oct 2006
: Scotland, Aberdeen
: 1,041
Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

OOC: Good point, master Splat. Patrick seems to of just vanished, sooo.... Goodbye Patty.

Skillya, maybe your character could just leave, if someoen gets shoved into a meatgrinder, people cry. People cryign means less work, and if Agent cries, she'lltriple backflip flip while doing so as usual.

IC
(R&R)
When the two (Domino and Arrack) didn't answer, Tiny merely assumed a yes and plonked his huge self down on the sofa. There he stared at the flickering tv screen.

Scarface merely sniffed, rolled his eyes at the huge timid big bro with the overly high voice and sprang back into his bed.
"Can't be @**3*..." He groaned, rolling over in the blankets to attempt to sleep again. Sligs were lazy, and he was no exception.
I am a man. Do not call me otherwise, or you are doing it wrong. Times correctly guessed as a man: Patrick: 1, Mitsur: 1, Daxter king: 1, OANST: More than once, Nemo: 1, alf's brother's mate: 1, Nate: 1, Anonyman!: 1. The assumption everyone is male probably comes from the fact 90% of characters in Oddworld are male. The editpenis<a href=http://www.oddworldforums.net/signaturepics/sigpic4236_3.gif target=_blank>http://www.oddworldforums.net/signat...gpic4236_3.gif</a>

Last edited by Zozo the Zrilufet; 11-28-2007 at 10:33 AM..
11-28-2007, 11:43 AM
Slig 7665
Howler Punk

: Wales
: 335
Slig 7665  (11)

IC: Slax was about to take Dimitrio to a medic a strange mudokon (Pere) asked were the cafeteria was before burning his hand on a steam pipe "um sure" slax replied "its down stairs next to the entrence by were the werehouse is hope that helped" he then walked into Deks lab "uhhhhh can someone help my friend he kinda fainted".

Thankyou Carnix for the sig

11-28-2007, 12:07 PM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

:
OOC:
okay thanks Zerox. He's leaving now to go and find help. Where is it?
OOC: There is a link to the map on the front page.
11-28-2007, 05:21 PM
mudling
Outlaw Sniper

: Jan 2005
: Sydney
: 1,631
mudling  (123)mudling  (123)

IC:
Charles made his way to the cafeterria, and began serving his costumers, and going through his daily tasks as usual.
Jakka, meanwhile, attended Halum and Sal, who were settling in fine in their pens, and then made her way to the R+R, and where she found her self cleaning the area before slinking down in the nearest chair.
OOC: Well I'm going now, going to the airport in 5, so my characters will be in the places I left them, attended to their routines, or will be stationary whatever you want, and they obviously won't interact much.
So goodluck everyone, and goodbye!

11-28-2007, 10:42 PM
Carnix
Outlaw Shooter

: A magical place
: 1,482
Carnix  (553)Carnix  (553)Carnix  (553)Carnix  (553)Carnix  (553)Carnix  (553)

IC:
(R+R)
It was quite a while before Krett noticed that there were others in the R+R with him and for that amount of time he was asleep. When Krett is tiered he can sleep longer then a bigbro, and speaking of the devil there was one in the bed right next to Krett. Krett had not seen the bigbro yet so he merely stretched, yawned and sat up. As you do when you're trying to remember where you are after a long rest, Krett started scanning the room... But then he froze, now he saw the bigbro slig. Krett instinctly started backing up and immediately fell off the bed and onto the floor.

11-29-2007, 01:53 AM
Splat
Chameleonic Lifeforms, No Thanks!

: Oct 2002
: Merrie olde Englande
: 4,539
Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

ooc: Enjoy Italy Mudling! Bring me back an ice-cream.

ABM, remember you're only allowed to make two posts per day in this thread. You did three yesterday. *evil eye*
Gretin finally PMed me to tell me he couldn't PM me so I'll work around it.
Gretin, if you really hate that name pretend its a alias she's using while infiltrating the factory, like Doe using the name 'Nat'.

IC:
"I'm Anni," She said, feeling ever so slightly surprised since it was usually her who asked that question in conversations. "What do you mean you're checking the place out? Are you from another factory, or... are you a native?"
Despite all the native invasions of Rupture Farms that had taken place over the years, Anni had never actually met one, and now all her old plans of escape, which she hadn't thought of for so long, were coming back. She could get out, just for a little while, and see the world!
She had to tell herself to calm down until she knew more about this mudokon.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Krik arrived at the Security Room and dug around in the piles of unsorted paperwork until he found the heap of employee records. Unfortunately there were a lot, many from people who had left the factory long ago. "Why hasn't anyone ever sorted this out?" He muttered to himself angrilly. Certainly sligs weren't clever enough for paperwork (in his opinion at least) but Krik had seen an intern here on his last visit: surely a creature like that could do some proper work!

After a long search he gave up. He really didn't know anything about the mud, except that it had probably worked in a lab, but there were at least half a dozen employees who had done lab work at some time.
Giving up, he left the security room in a huff and headed back towards the cafeteria, hoping he wasn't too late for breakfast.

ooc: I was thinking of having him find Anni's paperwork since that might have some significance to him, but if I remember correctly Stivik took her stuff out of the office ages ago and never returned it.

11-30-2007, 09:22 PM
Marvak
Bola Blast

: Inside your head.
: 439
Marvak  (12)

IC:
Wic looked at Tiro sadly, trying to think of something comforting to say.
'I have a fwiend, he's my bestest fwiend, but sometimes he can be mean to me and it hurts my feelings. But then he says sowwy and everything gets better again.' He said quietly, putting a hand on Tiro's shoulder. 'Maybe your fwiend just needs a time out. It'll get better.' He flashed a comforting smile in the sad little Mud's direction.

12-01-2007, 01:56 AM
Oddey
Outlaw Bomber

Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)

Ignore this post because ABM's posts were deleted.

:
Congratulations, Oddey, on winning FC's fanfiction competition two years running! You are clearly the man to beat!

Last edited by Oddey; 12-02-2007 at 12:59 AM.. : ABM's posts were deleted.
12-02-2007, 03:26 AM
dripik
Maintain Integrity

: Aug 2002
: Budapest, Hungary
: 2,116
dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)

OOC: Bear with me, people, I barely have time to post these days. Uni exams are far from high school exams, and you have twice as much of them. I'll try to catch up with you all.

-------------------------------------

Arnie and Otto examined the pin in Gappiqu's hand from closer. The thing didn't exactly look dangerous, although those two red eyes did seem a bit sinister.

"So, you say that this thing is some sort of chant suppressor, disguised as a pin?" asked Arnie. "Interesting idea." he said, while Otto eyed the device with a doubtful expression.

Arnie looked up and saw that there were some new people waiting for him. He realised that he has already kept them waiting for too long. He turned to Otto. "Listen, go with Gappiqu and get things handled with the pin. I'll stay here and take care of the new guys."

"Me? Why can't I stay here?" remarked Otto.

"Because we want to keep this out of RG's sight, don't we? He would notice if I left the Cafeteria with Gappiqu, and he would intercept. But if you go with him, I can stay here with RG. No offence, but I don't think he cares too much about your safety."

"Uh... Well, he's practically obsessed with you, luckily... You know, his usual Keep-The-Boss-Away-From-Harm way of thinking... Alright, I'll go with Gappiqu." said Otto finally.

"That's settled. I mean, if that's OK with you, Gappiqu." said Arnie.

Meanwhile, #7 Slig arrived with the plate of Scrab Legs. "Hey there, Gap." He greeted Gappiqu.

12-02-2007, 05:22 AM
Oddey
Outlaw Bomber

OOC: It's ok Dripik. I think it's fine that you take some time to post. And being at Uni must be hard, so I say: take all the time you need and want.
IC: Jerr walked out of the cafeteria and decided to go to the R&R room. He had had a quite busy day. It would be good with some sleep. He trotted down the corridor and walked through the door to the R&R room where he then plunked down on a bed. Unfortuneatly he didn't fall asleep. He just stayed awake. But little by little he got more and more tired and his eyes began to close and in the end he drifted off into slumber. He hadn't taken any notice of the other creatures in the room. He was too tired to care. He had even been to tired to remove his pants.

:

12-02-2007, 09:27 AM
mr.odd
Sleg

OOC. sorry dripik i should have wait a little longer, i understand.

IC.Syst went into the cafeteria, he got a scrab and gave it to nexus.
''well I'm glad your hunger is over, now lets see if we can find the glukkon's
again.'' Syst put a chain on nexus's collar to keep him form attacking more people, he walked over to the security office, some one walked out, he walked in after he left, he saw the pile's of paper work. ''wow that's a lot, i guess i should clean it up a little.'' He started to organize it, he then saw his file. ''What could my file be doing here.'' He then remembered he used to work here for a glukkon that wanted to kill mullock, but he failed so he was fired,
but that glukkon was one of the bosses that he killed. At that moment he realized he was at the wrong place. Syst put the file down, he notice that the pile of paper work was still there. ''o well.'' he then left the room, after he started looking for a phone to call his boss, he went back the security office again, he found a phone.

OOC. how was that, if something is wrong let me know
12-03-2007, 07:13 AM
alf's brother's mate
Riot Slug

IC:
Pere headed back down the stairs and approached Rick again, and explained where he had been.
"So Rick, what do they serve around here? I could just munch on a paramite pie right here on the spot..." He looked around an pulled on his ponytail while turning back to Rick.

Last edited by alf's brother's mate; 12-04-2007 at 08:32 AM..
12-04-2007, 05:23 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

: Oct 2006
: Scotland, Aberdeen
: 1,041
Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

OOC: Wheee, nothing to do.

IC
(CAFETERIA)
Tiro smiled weakly and nodded in agreement at Wic's words. He turned to Agent to do so, but she was still crying after having fallen off the table. With a blank look on his face, he walked over to her and poured the water over her mostly-naked self. She squealed and hugged herself at the icy wetness, before hearing that mudokon-kid run away giggling.
"You LITTLE BRAT!" She howled and charged, crawling after him like a madwoman. Well, she was one...
I am a man. Do not call me otherwise, or you are doing it wrong. Times correctly guessed as a man: Patrick: 1, Mitsur: 1, Daxter king: 1, OANST: More than once, Nemo: 1, alf's brother's mate: 1, Nate: 1, Anonyman!: 1. The assumption everyone is male probably comes from the fact 90% of characters in Oddworld are male. The editpenis<a href=http://www.oddworldforums.net/signaturepics/sigpic4236_3.gif target=_blank>http://www.oddworldforums.net/signat...gpic4236_3.gif</a>

12-04-2007, 09:01 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

OOC: Um...Sturg is kinda sat in the lab, waiting for the Vykkers to...do something, since he has nothing else better to do after going into the cafeteria, except for the fact that never happened.

IC: Slash remained, hovering near the Glukkons. They'd moved a bit for privacy, but had he maybe heard...chant suppressor? So, that pin somehow had chant suppressor technology crammed in there? Surely it couldn't be as powerful as the larger models...though, alot of space in those was taken up by the anti-grav technology (hey, maybe I can ditch the wings on these!), rather than the actual laser technology. He decided to wait until they'd finished their conversation before questioning the Slig inventor, he didn't want to get in trouble for trying to interrupt, and obviously they wanted privacy at the moment.

Silph turned his head at a demented, wet Slig go crawling in a rage across the cafeteria floor. He'd normally try to perhaps prevent such, but without metal pants, he couldn't see it actually doing anyone any harm. He stood up and walked at the Slig's slow pace after it anyway...this could be amusing.