Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Oddworld RPG

06-14-2005, 01:40 PM
Dark Elite_H2
Outlaw Sniper

: Apr 2005
: WYYYARRGwop...Sounds fun, huh?
: 1,625
Dark Elite_H2  (10)

Slogann overheard what Steven said, and jumped out of her bed. "What!? Stranger's gone?!" she yelled. She didn't take any longer, and ran out in to the forest. "STRANGER! STRANGER COME BACK!" she screamed. "Slogann! Get yer ass back 'ere!" Josh trampled over to her. "Why'd he leave?" she cried. "Didn't yeh hear? 'Dangers are lurking near me. I'd rather be safe, and head on without you guys.' He wanted to protect us, Slogann," Josh said. A tear ran down her nuzzle. "I didn't want him to leave so soon. We were just getting aquainted..." she whimpered. "'Dere's nothin' we can do now. He's long gone," Josh said. Slogann whined once more, then walked back to camp with Josh. "Uhh, Slogann. Stranger left an attatchment fer you. Here," Abe handed her the last parchment of his letter. She read it over, then smiled. "What's it say?" Steven asked. "I ain't gonna tell you," Slogann smiled up to him. She folded it back up, and put it near her sleeping leaf. 'I'll remember you too, Stranger. Return soon, will ya? Like yeh said?' Slogann thought. She turned to her friends with a smile on her face. "Ok, boys. Where to next?" she asked with a little sense of pride in her voice. Everyone's expressions changed happily.

My arts page...check it out XP

My main page ^^

Last edited by Dark Elite_H2; 06-20-2005 at 12:27 PM..
06-22-2005, 07:53 AM
Fuzzleman54321
Rabid Fuzzle

: Feb 2005
: Here and there.....Everywhere!
: 545
Fuzzleman54321  (10)

"Well on my factoy hit list you guys could help me take down Heeds Factory!" Abe said happily, but then a tear ran down his eye. "What's up abe?" Sloggan said. "I tried in the past and something terrible happened. I came with my freind Joe. We went but sadly I was knocked out cold and they threw him into teh recycler." Abe looked down. Then he looked up red with anger. He killed a nearby slig and took it's gun. He reloaded it! "Looks like it's time to seek my revenge!" Abe said and ran and the other follwed him.

I'm back because there is news! wooh movie!

06-22-2005, 10:36 AM
Abe16
Outlaw Bomber

: May 2003
: on earth
: 2,046
Abe16  (11)

They kept running and running and running until they reached 'Heeds Factory.' "Looks like a piece of junk tied to a mini factory if you ask me." Steven said. He climbed down and ran to the pile of garbage. "Now up close it looks like a garage sale, but really, there's no differnece in a grabage sale." steven said again. He took out a rusty old laptop. "Hey! This still works!" Steven said. The screen flashed on. "The sligs were probably too dumb to know how to work it. And it also has the schematics!" Steven said again.

“You shouldn't just be a band, ... If you've got the time and you've got the space you've got to make something of it. We might balls the whole thing up but you've got to try!”~Josh Homme, Queens of the Stone Age

06-24-2005, 08:33 AM
Dark Elite_H2
Outlaw Sniper

Dark Elite_H2  (10)

"Schematics fer what?" Slogann bumped her way through Abe and over Steven's shoulder. She gazed at the messed-up screen of the lap-top then snapped up. "That ain't scematics, peckerhead! It's a plan! But fer what..." she stared harder down at the screen.

While down in the forest, Stranger was setting traps to capture live ammo: Rabid Fuzzles. While he was setting down loose branches over a steep hole, he heard a loud bang out in the distance. He became curious, and began to climb up a twisting tree out and up to the sky. Further out on a mountain forest, an small orangy glow began to spread out across the mountain. "Eh?" Stranger said. Then, another explosion closer to him shuddered the treetops. "What the hell?" he scrambled down the trunk. A fire near him spreaded out, trapping him from running forward. He had no choice but to go back the way he came from. And one choice he could take. Find his friends again.

"Huh? Did yeh hear 'dat?" Slogann raised an ear up high. Rumbling crumbled the walls around them, then stopped. Slogann looked back down at the lap-top. Her eye widened. "It's a plan to...destroy this entire mountain! Guys, do you realize what's going to happen!?" Slogann barked. Everyone looked at one another, then shrugged. Slogann sighed loudly, "It'll destroy practically every town around this damn mountain, that's what!" she growled.

My main page ^^

06-24-2005, 01:51 PM
Abe16
Outlaw Bomber

Abe16  (11)

"Oh poo." Steven said. He took the laptop back and pressed a button that said, 'open' The Trash heap began to open up into the entrance to the factory. "...Well that sure was clever. let's go." Steven said. they all walked in. "Wooooaaahhhh." steven said. The place was like heaven to him. Tons of trash were spread across the floor. Slime was ozzing out of the walls,a bag of a monkey suit, fake vomit and rubber dog poo were on the floor. "I could use this stuff later." he said.

“You shouldn't just be a band, ... If you've got the time and you've got the space you've got to make something of it. We might balls the whole thing up but you've got to try!”~Josh Homme, Queens of the Stone Age

06-25-2005, 02:52 AM
Fuzzleman54321
Rabid Fuzzle

Fuzzleman54321  (10)

"Machen!!!" Abe said with anger. "Dont touch those stevan sligs will OW!" Abe said and looked at his back. He had been traqulised! "I fell, dizzzzzzy"Abe said and collasped to the ground.

06-25-2005, 03:41 PM
Dark Elite_H2
Outlaw Sniper

Dark Elite_H2  (10)

"Ohhh! We ain't gonna stop 'dis if people keep's on gettin' knocked-out!" Slogann growled in frustration. "Josh! You grab Abe! Steven, come wit' me. We got's to find out what's goin' on out-side," Slogann ordered. Josh did as he was told, and layed Abe across his back. Slogann and Steven left immediately while Josh was doing his orders. They climbed up to the crumbly roof top, and there, they saw a widely spreading wildfire down in the forest in front of them. Slogann gasped fearfully, the fire spreading higher on the treetops. 'Stranger....hope the lord, he made it outta 'ere alive,' she thought.

Stranger, who was beginning to become frustrated at the rapidly spreading fire, climbed up, down, around, above, low, and all of the above, the trees, avoiding any possible route to the fire. He saw the labs when he rushed out of the forest. 'Might be safe there,' he thought. He shot straight towards the lab. It looked like a hellhole as he got closer. But he went right inside. He skidded to a halt, panting heavily. He heard echoes above him. But he recognized those voices. "Huh? Slogann? Josh, Steven? 'Ey guys! It's me!" Stranger shouted, cuffing his hands over his mouth.

My main page ^^

06-25-2005, 04:13 PM
Abe16
Outlaw Bomber

Abe16  (11)

".....guys, I thought i heard Stranger call our names! Woah, I gotta stop drinking steak sauce." Steven said. "Slogann,Steven, Josh! I'm over here!" Stranger called. Stranger shot some chippunks to lead them to him. "Hey wanna piece of me?" the chippunk said. "What? Oh, you're lucky I ain't your daddy ya dumbhead!" Said steven. "Oooooh, your too ugly to be my Daddy," the chippunk said back. "Come here you dumb punky chip!" Steven ran and ran and ran. he finally stooped when he ran into Stranger. "....Hey Stranger, i was just in the forsest when we heard your calls." Steven said.

06-25-2005, 04:20 PM
Dark Elite_H2
Outlaw Sniper

Dark Elite_H2  (10)

'Stranger?' Slogann thought, running down from the rooftop, and down to Steven. "Stranger! What the hell you's doin' 'ere?" she barked, slightly happily. "There's a fire, triggered by them outlaws," Stranger said. "Outlaws? Since when did outlaws get way outta 'ere?" Slogann asked. "Well...uh...since me," Stranger scratched the back of his head. "What'cha mean?" Slogann raised an ear in suspicion. "Well. You know's I'm a bounty hunter. Well, ever since I've been catchin' them outlaws, the free outlaws, are kinda, yeh know...pissed at me. They's want to, kill me fer what I did, to their friend outlaws," Stranger replied slowly. "Well, they're here now. And if we don't do somethin' 'bout those outlaws, the towns built on this mountain will be destroyed and killed. Boys, we need to stop them scumbag outlaws," Slogann said. "But how..." she thought.

My main page ^^

06-25-2005, 05:30 PM
Abe16
Outlaw Bomber

Abe16  (11)

Steven heard two outlaws walking along. "So, ya think the traps will fool the bountyhunter?" Asked outlaw 1 to outlaw2. "You bet, that guy doesn't know diddly." Said outlaw2. Steven saw them and then had an idea. Stranger, I found this bag of pranks. If i'm correct, i can aim this fake rubber dog poo toy right at one of the outlaw's but, they might argue. And while they argue, you can use a bolamite on them! And wile they're struggling you could threaten them, and interrogate them!" steven said. He aimed and threw the rubber dog poo dircetly!

06-26-2005, 12:59 PM
Dark Elite_H2
Outlaw Sniper

Dark Elite_H2  (10)

Stranger grumbled slightly, mumbling, "You's got's to be kiddin' meh..." Then, loaded on a Bolamite on his bow. The rubber toy landed between the outlaws, and they stared down at it. "What the hell is 'dat?" one said to the other. "Dunno. Looks like Slog shit," the other said. "Gross," it said, cringing. Stranger grinned, then fired the spider at one of them. The webbing wrapped around the outlaws' arms, legs, and mouth. "What the...AMBUSH!" the other shouted. But before it could do anything else, it also was knocked down and wrapped. "Nice shot," Steven cheered. Stranger bountied the outlaws. "There's many more where that, came from," Stranger said. "And they must be close by," Slogann trotted up from behind them.

My main page ^^

06-26-2005, 02:56 PM
Abe16
Outlaw Bomber

Abe16  (11)

Steven ran up and took the rugger slog poo. they walked up the forest and met two more outlaws. "I have another plan," He jumps out in front of the outlaws. he cut pieces of the fake vomit and put them in his mouth. He acted like he was going to thow up. "W-what the hell?" An outlaw wondered. He spit the vomit out on them. "AHHH! Get it off!" the outlaws screamed , they started running around in circles.

06-27-2005, 01:02 PM
Dark Elite_H2
Outlaw Sniper

Dark Elite_H2  (10)

"After 'dis Steven, no more pranks. Get's it?" Stranger growled, aiming carefully at the shrieking outlaw. The Bolamite that was loaded on his bow was launched right at the outlaw. Then, it was knocked down from the force of the Bolamite, and his arms, legs, and mouth were covered in strong webbing. He ran and bountied the outlaw quickly. More shouting in the forest came closer to them. "Stranger! It sound like there's too many of them! We need's to avoid them, and stop them explosives on the mountain!" Slogann shouted.

My main page ^^

06-27-2005, 06:18 PM
Abe16
Outlaw Bomber

Abe16  (11)

" I still have this gorilla suit," Steven tried to persuade Stranger. "No way, uh uh," Stranger said. "Aw come on!" steven said. Abe, Kirk, Stranger and Slogann huddled up to form a plan. Meanwhile, Steven took the time to put on the gorilla suit. "It was over here." An outlaw said. Steven jumped out, "ROAR!!" Steven shouted out. "Ack! A gorilla!" An outlaw screamed and then fainted. "No! It's just some dumb mudokon!" The 2nd outlaw explained. "Help!" Steven cried out.

06-28-2005, 06:10 AM
Dark Elite_H2
Outlaw Sniper

Dark Elite_H2  (10)

"Damnit, Steven," Stranger growled, then shoved off from the huddled group. The shooter minions pursuited Steven in his heavy gorilla suit, while Stranger ran on fours, chasing the pursuing outlaws. "Uh-oh. Clamitty, look's behind us," the first one thumbed behind them. The other took that chance, and gazed behind him. "Holy shit! It's that bounty-hunter! I thought's he was dead!" Clamitty shouted. "Naw, stupid! That was Blisterz! He died in prison, moron!" the other growled. "Oh...damn...he was a, slightly good boss, I guess...but his brother was an asshole," Clamitty said. "Yeah, I concur," the other agreed. Grunting with every step he took, Stranger then climbed on a tree trunk, and shot off like a missile towards the outlaws, chaining them down on the forest ground. "Ack! It's his....choke (wheeze) hold..." Clamitty coughed. "L-leggo! (Cough) hairy, freak!" the other faintly said. Stranger lifted them off the ground, still holding his arm grip around their throats. He pressed down harder, then the outlaws fell unconscious. He released the minions, then bountied them up. "Steven, damn serious 'dis time. NO more pranks. Had 'em in teh past, can't stand's 'em, today," Stranger growled.

My main page ^^

06-28-2005, 05:47 PM
Abe16
Outlaw Bomber

Abe16  (11)

"hehe, hey look! Dynamite!" Steven said. "Now if i could just get this helmet off, errrr," Steven said. POP! the helmet flew offf. "Phew," he said again. He took all the dynamite and put it in Heed's Factory. "3,2,1," he pushed the lever down and... "Wait!" A mudokon cried out. Millions of others rushed out to watch this glourious moment. KABLAMMMM!!!!!!!!! The place blew up. slig and glukkon guts spewed out on the audiance.

06-30-2005, 11:10 AM
Dark Elite_H2
Outlaw Sniper

Dark Elite_H2  (10)

"STEVEN!" Slogann growled. "No more god damned pranks or exploding sticks! Just use yer damn spooce bow!" Slogann pointed out. "Mudokkons. How yeh put's up wit' 'em?" Josh elbowed Stranger softly. Stranger chuckled with him. "What the hell's goin' on down there, boys!? Git that furry freak, 'fore I tear off all y'all's faces!" a boss outlaw shouted over one very loud com system in the forest. "Booty," Stranger growled. "Booty? Who's 'dat?" Slogann asked. "Blisterz Booty. He up, fer grabs at the, Bounty Store, in Gizzard Gulch," Stranger replied. "Gizzard Gulch? How you know?" Slogann asked. "I told yeh already. I'ma bounty hunter. Catchin' bounties is what I do, fer a livin'," Stranger looked down at her. "and I have's to, catch his ass, dead 'r alive,"

My main page ^^

07-06-2005, 01:20 PM
General Dripikk
Thudslug

: Mar 2005
: Slig Barracks
: 188
General Dripikk  (10)

" What are we waiting for!? let's go get him!" kirk said. So they walked on sometimes catching bounties, sometimes killing them, and made it to the the two doors that led to booty's hideout. "*Gulp* well, we're going in." Kirk walked in shivering. Some outlaws were sleeping. Steven accidentlly steped on a squeaky toy that belonged to their slog which woke up the two outlaws. "hey! It's them rebellion people!" Said the 1st OL," Get'em!" The 2nd one said. Their slog came out. Slogann rammed into the slog. They both headed into the chain reaction room and started an all out battle. meanwhile, the fight between the outlaws and Stranger and Co. alerted many other outlaws, so it was an all out WAR for them guys.
:
:/Soulstice that was a little harsh... correction, very harsh. These kids are annoying, yes, and I know I've had a right old go at them in the past,
Dino being nice to dumbass kind??? O.o

07-06-2005, 05:09 PM
Dark Elite_H2
Outlaw Sniper

Dark Elite_H2  (10)

"Release the Slegs!" a minion shouted. Low growls from a metal cage came from well-sized Slegs, rattling violently to shred meat from Mudokkon/Slog flesh. "These thing's 'r really hungry, fellahs! Caution you's to stand back!" the minion warned, and crowbarred the cage, and snapped open the cage. The rusky Slegs leaped out from the cage, and then bared their jaws with twisting tusks at Stranger and the group of Mudokkons. "Oh, sh#%" Slogann whined. Stranger was way ahead of what they were going to say. He threw down some Fuzzles on the ground, then Stingbees rattled from his bow. The Stingbees pierced through the Slegs furry flesh, but that didn't stop them from tearing towards them again. Even the Fuzzles didn't bother them. Slogann jumped on one's back, and ripped in to it's back with her mighty jaws. The Sleg brayed loudly, and began to jump like a mad bull. "Hurry! Get it with a Boom-bat!" she muffled through it's furry skin. "Why the hell I want teh, do that!?" Stranger yelled. "'Cause! The only thing that gets rid of Slegs are really big explosions. Goddamnit! DO IT!" Slogann growled. Stranger sighed heavily, then released the Boom-bat on to the Sleg. Slogann released it, and shoved off it's ribs before the Boom-bat detonated. Kirk and Steven were attempting to hold down the other Sleg, by wrapping Steven's arms around it's neck, and Kirk hold down it's legs. Stranger then again released another Boom-bat on the Slegs forehead. Kirk and Steven scattered away from the time-bomb, then exploded in a spray of blood. More howls in the woods echoed through the trees. "There's more where that came from," Slogann sighed.

My main page ^^

07-06-2005, 05:42 PM
Abe16
Outlaw Bomber

Abe16  (11)

Steven repeatedly used his spoocebow, a minion knocked it out of his hand, "Grr," Steven growled out knocked his gun out of his hand. They both picked up large powerful sticks and started trying to hit each other. (Remind you guys of something? O.o) They both were bruised badly. "Stranger never told you what happend to your father," The minion said,"What are you talking about?" steven asked. "I, am your father," the minion replied. "Huh? What then heck are you talking about?" Steven asked again. He aimed for his head but the minion deflected it. "Join me, and together we will rule the planet," "You are nuts, but if it gets you to look at someting if I said, Look! it's Darth Minion!" Steven said. "Huh!? where!" The minion asked excitedly. Steven hit his elbow hard and then hit his forehead. The minion was knocked unconsious.

07-07-2005, 09:38 AM
Dark Elite_H2
Outlaw Sniper

Dark Elite_H2  (10)

Rumbling in the woods trembled beneath their feet. Everyone stopped their fighting, and looked at where the stomps came from. Trees were broken down, then a giant nuzzle peeked through the trees. Then, the tree in front of Stranger broke, and there, a gargantuan Sleg, spines reaching out of it's back, roared out in fury. "Holy guacamole," Slogann's ears flattened down. Stranger growled from the corner of his mouth, holding down his bow, and trying to lock in Fuzzles and Boom-bats on the barrels. "Boys, I'd like yeh to meet my pet! Them Vykkers made it biologically larger and more violent just for us! We'd like to test it out on yeh!" Blisterz Booty shouted out on a comm system. "This is not good," Abe quivered. "Stranger," Slogann whispered to him. He knelt beside her, locking eyes on the Sleg. "Hide up in the trees. Lay down Rabid Fuzzles. Once the Sleg's finished with the Fuzzles, ambush it with Stingbees. But be quick up in those trees. I'll distract it the best I can," Slogann whispered. "Got it," he nodded, beginning to lay dwon the Fuzzles. Slogann ran up to the Sleg. The Sleg began it's attack on Slogann first, but she jumped on it's back, and sunk her dagger-like teeth right in to it's spine. The Sleg roared, stumbling around, rearing towards the Fuzzle traps. The Sleg then whipped it's head around, Slogann losing her clench on it's back. It leaped in the air, then slapped it's head forward. Slogann's grip snapped off, and slammed her back in to a tree trunk, and slid down slowly. "S-Steven. Get it with yer...Spoocebow. Now! Help Stranger out w-with it!" Slogann panted.

My main page ^^

07-07-2005, 12:10 PM
Abe16
Outlaw Bomber

Abe16  (11)

Steven thought of a plan. "hey sleggy!" Steven called. "Come here ugly!" steven taunted. The sleg ran toward him. Steven ran into the main reaction room. Steven got in front of a power core and the got quickly out of the way as the sleg rammed into it getting electricuted very badly. The sleg backed away. It whimperd in anger. Steven triggerd his spooce bow at it but it just came closer, and closer, and closer....To be continued...

07-08-2005, 09:50 AM
Dark Elite_H2
Outlaw Sniper

Dark Elite_H2  (10)

"Oh, this is takin' too long..." Stranger grumbled, swinging down from the trees. His bow was locked-in with Stingbees. He fired them in a steady stream of speeding bees, right at the Sleg's side. "Steven! Fire now! At his head!" Stranger shouted. Steven nodded, and did what he was told. The Sleg first barked at the Stingbees, then when the spoocebow shots struck it's nuzzle, it whipped around to Steven. "Good! It's confusin' the thing," Stranger said.

My main page ^^

07-09-2005, 06:52 AM
MudokonGodWorshipMe!
Fuzzle

: Jul 2005
: 102
MudokonGodWorshipMe!  (10)

Flying slig

Name: NAF413
carries: grenade launcher
wears: mechanical thing which allows me to fly
07-09-2005, 07:05 AM
MudokonGodWorshipMe!
Fuzzle

Wired The war

What stranger didn't know was that NAF413 was hovering over him.
" Freeze!" NAF shouted and flew in to attack. Stranger managed to dodge just in time and get running, but NAF was on his tail. NAF kept piling on the grenades and shouting " Here boy!"

07-09-2005, 07:44 AM
Abe16
Outlaw Bomber

Abe16  (11)

OOC: Hey! Welcome to the RPG, If you're planning on being a badguy, you don't have to die, but if you want to, go ahead.
Steven yelled out, "Stranger! Duck!" And shot his spoocebow but NAF dodged his spooce! Suddenly more outlaws were released from a big wide door! "ha! I'm never gonna run out of outlaws! I have my own clone'in machine!" Blisterz Booty yelled out. "How we gonna destroy that cloning machine Stranger?" Steven asked over the broaring bullets. "Hmmm, Josh will take care of that." Stranger said.

07-09-2005, 08:36 AM
Dark Elite_H2
Outlaw Sniper

Dark Elite_H2  (10)

"Great. What we need is a flying pest..." Slogann said to herself. "Stranger! Help out Steven on gettin' that Slig outta 'ere!" she yelled. He was way ahead of her, for he already had Stingbees loaded on his bow. Steven, still attempting to get down the Slig, kept failing at keeping him down. It was just too damn strong. She growled, then began to climb up a tree, above the Slig. She leaped off the branches, and right on the Slig. It wrestled with her, but managed to get the Slog off of himself. He slapped her off of his head, and right in to a trunk of a tree. So hard, that it left cracks in the trunk.

My main page ^^

07-09-2005, 10:07 AM
MudokonGodWorshipMe!
Fuzzle

Dead

NAF went higher and laughed.
" See ya, suckas!" he shouted, leaving and throwing on last grenade right at steven. Stranger ran over to Sloggan. Knocked out. NAF was on the way to gerald. New orders.

OOC: i will die, not yet though

Last edited by MudokonGodWorshipMe!; 07-10-2005 at 12:41 AM..
07-11-2005, 01:18 PM
Dark Elite_H2
Outlaw Sniper

Dark Elite_H2  (10)

"Grrr....damn varmin..." Stranger growled to himself. He tipped his hand behind Slogann's neck, then lifted her. He climbed up a tall tree, and set her down on a sturdy branch, then slid back down the trunk. His bow was now loaded and locked with Boom-bats and Thud-slugs. Outlaws that were close to him slammed them in the gut with a Thud-slug. Long-ranged outlaws were hooked on with Boom-bats, also causing a chain reaction with the other outlaws close to the target. He bountied the dead or knocked-out outlaws, then continued to fight with his comrads.
Slogann, lying in the trees, opened her eyes. She felt the tree shudder under explosions. "WHO PUT ME UP 'ERE!?" she shouted, twisting her legs around the branch she was on.

My main page ^^

10-24-2005, 12:31 PM
Fuzzleman54321
Rabid Fuzzle

Fuzzleman54321  (10)

Ignore my last post. Continue with this RPG people!

"Dont worry Slogann!" Abe shouted and scopped her in his arms, before a missile hit the tree. "Big face...well *cough* assisted me and i woke up. Now come on!" Abe shouted, put Slogann down and they ran off.

Last edited by Fuzzleman54321; 02-19-2006 at 11:25 AM..