10-07-2007, 07:02 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

: Oct 2006
: Scotland, Aberdeen
: 1,041
Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

(Outside)
Startled, Flufflepuff dropped the grubb. He winced at her bite, then glared at the two like death. He cracked his knuckles on his fists like boulders, and went stomping after them.

Pretzels then ran back, and away again with his suitcase and taxidermied mudokon.
I am a man. Do not call me otherwise, or you are doing it wrong. Times correctly guessed as a man: Patrick: 1, Mitsur: 1, Daxter king: 1, OANST: More than once, Nemo: 1, alf's brother's mate: 1, Nate: 1, Anonyman!: 1. The assumption everyone is male probably comes from the fact 90% of characters in Oddworld are male. The editpenis<a href=http://www.oddworldforums.net/signaturepics/sigpic4236_3.gif target=_blank>http://www.oddworldforums.net/signat...gpic4236_3.gif</a>

10-07-2007, 07:01 PM
mudling
Outlaw Sniper

: Jan 2005
: Sydney
: 1,631
mudling  (123)mudling  (123)

IC: "RUN!" Charlie squaked, he bolted ahead, his wings flapping. Jaka, now finnaly free, grabbed the spear, and bolted towards Charlie, she soon caught up, and they glanced at each other and nodded, Jakka stopped, turned around and glarred at Flufflepuff, then rose the spear, aiming it at his face.
Meanwhile Charlie picked up a snoozer, filled it with whatever drugs he could find and raced behind Flufflepuff, so the pair was either side of him.
"I hope this works!" Charlie yelled.

OOC: This realy sucks how the leader is gone, I mean, we can't realy push the story ahead, unless we all agree on something. Owells.
I have decided to do an AU for now, in which, this takes place before W@rf for my characters.

Last edited by mudling; 10-08-2007 at 04:09 PM..
10-08-2007, 10:12 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

: May 2006
: Um...RealWorld?
: 1,943
Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

IC: With this ensuing, possible fight, Silph couldn't care less about the Vykker right now. Big Bro vs. fleeing Grubb and Clakker. There wasn't alot to be done...he saw the Grubb ready, a spear, and lunged to grab it as it flew at the Slig. He grabbed it, before falling to the floor infront of the charging Slig. He attempted to roll out of the way.
10-08-2007, 04:26 PM
mudling
Outlaw Sniper

OOC: She wasn't going to through it, but this could be interesting ...

IC: Jakka "I can't do it!" Jakka said "I can't kill!"
"You idiot!" Charlie screamed back. "You'll kill us if you don't do something"
Jakka groaned , shouting "If you insist!" and threw the spear with all of her might, it propelled towards Flufflepuff's face. She closed her eyes, Charlie looked the other way.
There was a scream, Jakka oppened her eyes, and saw a horrified Charlie, with some sort of beast (Sliph) in front of her, grasping her spear. Flufflepuff was still charging.
"What the hell that Charlie screamed!"
"A Luskan Marauder!" Jakka replied sprinting.
"I thought that was only a myth! Do you think they are allergic to anything? I sure hope so." He fired the snoozer towards Flufflepuff, and the Luskan (Sliph) rapidly, not sure whom it would hit, his arm shot up with the force of the snoozer shooting, and several drugs hurtled towards Jakka. Charlie glanced at the drugs inside, several were adorned with labels, he spotted experessos, roids and several others inside, he screamed, dropped the Snoozer, and ran out of the way.

OCC: Sorry to be a party pooper, but the spear, un-brocken, is used in W@RF (although minerally), so maybe it could roll out of the way, lol.

10-09-2007, 10:53 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

IC: For whatever reason, he was now being shot at. A couple of darts were deflected by his hide, but one got into his shoulder joint. He dropped the spear and grabbed the wretched thing, and threw it away. He clutched his shoulder, and rolled away. So much for saving the fools...in anger he grabbed the spear and threw it roughly in their direction...he was too drowsy now to think straight.
10-09-2007, 02:44 PM
mudling
Outlaw Sniper

OOC: You were saving us? I assumed you were saving flufflepuff, but I guess you were saving everyone.
Ok, lets assume the characters thought you were hostile.

IC:
"You idiot!" Jakka screamed, "he wasn't hostile!"
"Don't worry Pj, I think it was a tranquilizer"
Jakka screamed, Charlie spun his head to see a Several darts in Jakka.
Jakka felt like she was going to be ripped apart, she wanted to collaspe but her heart rate was beating at expensional levels.
Charlie rushed over to her, to notice an experso and tranquilizer dart on her neck, he quicly pulled the two out and, carrying her on her back sprinted, not even looking to see what situation the Lusk (Silph)and slig (Flufflepuff) were in.
He got as far as a metre when he shouted! "Oh ODD, My foot!" He lifted his talons to see a tranquilizer had pearced his foot, he pullled it out... and collasped, Jakka still sprawled on his back.
Then as Charlie solomnly shut his eyes, he saw several things.
Jakka had blacked out now, murmering what seemed like gibberish but could of been a Grubb dialect, the lusk (Silph) had collasped, he didn't even want to look at the slig (Flufflepuff) fearing certain death, and lastly, before he fell unconsience, he saw a spear, hurtling towards the pair, and then he blacked out.

OOC: Sorry if I am confusing things, and sorry about the missunderstanding Zerox.

Last edited by mudling; 10-09-2007 at 02:50 PM..
10-09-2007, 11:13 PM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

(Outside)
Flufflepuff just blinked at the mess. He glared as a spear nearly hit the two (Charlie and Jakka), and folded his arms. This was getting ridiculous. He stalked closer to the two, still hell bent on beating them senseless.

Pretzels screamed at the mess, then ran away again.
I am a man. Do not call me otherwise, or you are doing it wrong. Times correctly guessed as a man: Patrick: 1, Mitsur: 1, Daxter king: 1, OANST: More than once, Nemo: 1, alf's brother's mate: 1, Nate: 1, Anonyman!: 1. The assumption everyone is male probably comes from the fact 90% of characters in Oddworld are male. The editpenis<a href=http://www.oddworldforums.net/signaturepics/sigpic4236_3.gif target=_blank>http://www.oddworldforums.net/signat...gpic4236_3.gif</a>

Last edited by Zozo the Zrilufet; 10-11-2007 at 07:08 AM..
10-10-2007, 08:19 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

OOC: Wait...how did the spear hit Flufflepuff, when Silph just threw it in the opposite direction?

And I thought you'd made your characters assume Silph was hostile anyway.
10-10-2007, 09:58 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

:
OOC: Wait...how did the spear hit Flufflepuff, when Silph just threw it in the opposite direction?

And I thought you'd made your characters assume Silph was hostile anyway.
I thought when mudling said 'the pair' that meant Silph and Flufflepuff.

10-10-2007, 06:00 PM
mudling
Outlaw Sniper

OOC: No, Silph came in, grabbed the spear, and threw it at Jakka and charlie, who are now unconcious.

10-11-2007, 07:12 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

OOC: I has edited post

10-11-2007, 02:42 PM
mudling
Outlaw Sniper

OOC: Ok sure.
IC: The spear slammed an inch from Charlie's left wing, the two were crouched together, unconcious, and this didn't change as Flufflepuff stalked towards them.
OOC: Sorry for being confusing Zozo.

10-11-2007, 11:13 PM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

OOC: Okay

IC
(Outside...Still)
Flufflepuff lifted them both, and glared into their big closed eyes. He was about to pound that fat chicken guy (Charlie) when a sissy huff alerted him. Pretzels the necrophilliac vykker was back, with Rainbow dead and leaning on one spindly shoulder of his.
"No no no Flufflepuff!" He said to his embarrassment. "There shall be no - EEP!"
Flufflepuff only lifted him with his other hand, and glared like death. Pretzels' eyes twitched in fear and obsoclonus, looking carefully down at Rainbow.
"Quick Rainbow; call for help!" he pleaded. As usual, she just lay there, her blue glass eyes reflecting the sunlight.

10-13-2007, 12:00 PM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

IC: Silph managed to stand up now, groggily. The Slig was holding the Vykker...meh, who cares...and the Clakker. Bit more of a problem there. He needed to change the discussion somehow, and try to calm down things. He didn't want to clean up afterwards, or be 'interviewed' by the law. He shakily walked over "I'm sure this can be resolved...quietly. Plus, attacking innocents might lose you a security job oppurtunity here,,,you'd be good."
10-13-2007, 04:35 PM
mudling
Outlaw Sniper

IC:
Jakka gradually gained concious, she was grasped in a menacing slig's hand (Flufflepuff), together with charlie, she noticed a lusk (Sliph) walking over and speaking, but he couldn't decipher the words, she shook her head and threw up.
Charlie awoke, he opened his eyes at the slightest to take in what was in around them, and then shut them again, he was hoping no one noticed, and still thought he was unconcious, he began to condure up a plan of action, it was time to leave this place.

10-16-2007, 08:18 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

OOC: Sorry for taking a while, I just...Uhh....Get lazy. Yeah.

(Outside)
Flufflepuff took in Silph's words, but rejected them. He was sick of putting up with fruitloops and annoying people. Sick of Pretzels, especially, who had legally changed his name. Whilst he pondered how to chuck them both threw the highest hospital window from outside, Jakka just threw up. The vile liquid trickled down his hand. He froze on the spot, before yelling and being beaten on the head with a mudokon corpse.

Pretzels had slipped out of his grasp without notice, and proceeded to cling to the big bro's neck with his legs, and beat him with Rainbow's stuffed carcass. He dropped the grubb so he could trash around, and try to pry the vykker off. He couldn't reach him at that angle; his muscles limited his flexibility.
"Get him Rainbow!" The nutsicle vykker cried out.

Last edited by Zozo the Zrilufet; 10-16-2007 at 08:25 AM..
10-16-2007, 09:52 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

IC: Silph watched as the Vykker attacked the Big Bro with the corpse, and someone threw up on it. He put his hand on his face. Why did he even bother trying these days?
10-16-2007, 11:16 PM
mudling
Outlaw Sniper

IC:
And with that, Charlie's plan sprang into action, and several things happened at once.
Charle lurched onto Flufflepuff's back, as he dropped Jakka, who, fell to the floor, but, picking up all her strength, picked up her spear and bolted towards the entrance, Charlie covered flufflepuff's eyes, and began kicking at him with his head, then jumped off and chased after Jakka, they were closer and closer to the door now, it was only down the hallway, it was even ajar. "Don't look behind you!" Jakka screamed. Charlie look behind him. His shreik echoed the facility.
OOC: Don't realy want to leave you guys since there is barely annyone here, maybe I'll introduce another character.

10-17-2007, 09:42 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

OOC: I was thinking of moving Silph to W@RF or OTB, though W@RF seems more likely due to a lack of characters there...Slash rarely does all that much, And Sturg...yeah. you get the idea.
There's not so many more negatively emotive characters there either.

Depends on how this thread goes.
10-18-2007, 01:25 AM
mudling
Outlaw Sniper

Zerox you could do what I did, and did an AU, like how my characters came to rapture farms after fracture, so when they leave here they don't have to make a jump.
I've got a few characters in mind, an average green mud, a steef and an outlaw.

10-18-2007, 08:52 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

(Outside)
Flufflepuff was too distracted by the attacking vykker to notice the others get away.

OOC: Yeah. I've got nothing. Where's the owner?

10-18-2007, 09:40 AM
Slig 7665
Howler Punk

: May 2007
: Wales
: 335
Slig 7665  (11)

IC:Slax decided to wander around and think about stuff.

OOC: Sorry about the crappy post I kinda lost track of whats going on.

Thankyou Carnix for the sig

10-18-2007, 09:47 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

OOC: Owner died...not literally, off course.

I was planning on the AU thing anyway. Does that mean start the character in RF now, and start planning Silph's leaving from here?

Last edited by Zerox; 10-18-2007 at 09:51 AM..
10-19-2007, 12:50 PM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

AU means Altenative universe, like with fanfics and such. i dunno, do what you want with Silph. If I recall, the RP owner was busy then...Poof. Gone. Which sucks, because this thing has so much potential.

10-20-2007, 12:08 AM
mudling
Outlaw Sniper

OOC: Well you can do whatever you want, but my characters have left Fracture and entered Rapture Farms in W@RF, so this thread is set in the past and before W@RF for my characters, feel free to do what you want, but it would make more sense in terms of our characters interactions and such if your characters would be in W@RF after this thread.
And I know, owell, there's at least a little to do.

IC: Jakka and Charlie sprinted to the door, and burst threw it, light shined all around them.
"Free at last!" Jakka and Charlie screamed together.

OOC: Yeah, dotto, ran out of ideas, we could take over this thread since the owner is gone.

10-21-2007, 07:29 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

OOC: Screw it, I'm moving Silph later. There's nothing worse than struggling to hold a dying thread afloat. Unless alot of people suddenly show interest, I doubt there's too much point bothering.
10-22-2007, 01:16 AM
mudling
Outlaw Sniper

IC:
Jakka and Charlie danced around outside in happiness, they were overwhelmed with joy.
The a unicorn came by, and they jumped on it's back and it pranced into the sunset, passing through the sunfilled green grass paddoks, Hallum and Sal blew in, and a pack of meeches followed them.

The End ...

Jokes

OOC: Ok, out of ideas, I'm going to have my characters leave now, is that ok with everyone? (I'll write their departure and stuff of course)

10-27-2007, 08:55 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

IC: Silph thought "Jeez, haven't even been here a day, and all this...screw it, I'm going somewhere else..." he walked off, ignoring whatever else was happening, went back to his room and stuffed the lifting weights into the bag, left the books, and walked outside...the train station was near, on one side of the facility. He scanned the destinations posters...jobs wanted at Rupture Farms. That ought to be good. A few minutes later, the train arrived, and he got on. The ticket collecting Slig did not dare bother him...

OOC: Just to say I'm leaving. Doubt anyone will care anyway, seeing as no one has posted.
10-27-2007, 02:38 PM
mudling
Outlaw Sniper

OOC: Cya! Guess I'll leave too then.
IC: The pair burst down the decaying footpath, and clambered over the rusty fense. The grass outside was dry and hard, and soon the pair were swalled into it, yet they persued onwards.
The sun was sinking fast, and soon the world was cast in a tint of deep red, reflecting the setting sun.
"We have to be quick" Jakka yelled, he voice hoarse and desperate, trying to raise her voice over the loud buzz of Zapflies. "We can't be out in the open like this, expecially not at dusk!"
Charlie let her words sink in, and terror slowly washed over his face, and bead of sweat trickled from his forehead.
The pair hastened their pase, soon they were sprinting through the dense feilds, they soon reached the outpost, it looked like a cross between a stable and pen.
Charlie bashed his wrench against the rusty old locked, the gate swung open, creaking erily, they entered the old rustic shed, and the silluette of an Elum and Bommbat soon apeared, and Jakka ran towards her Elum Halum, while Charle grabbed the Boombat, Sal, fluttering by his side.
Having rescued their animals, the pair rode Halum, with Sal gliding behind them, untill they reached what seemed like an abandoned train station.
It was night when they clambered over the fense and up the cold stairs, Jakka unlocked the gate from the other side and Halum hastedly lumbed up the stairs, the whole station was empty.
The pair slumbed down on an old bench, Halum groned and Sal yabbered, the wind whilsted and howled past them.
"We need a job" Charlie said, looking into the distance, where a meetle fluttered in the distance.
"I'm so sorry" Jakka burried her hands in her face.
"There is an option I had in the back of my mind." Charlie said, pondering deeply on a thought, he soon rose himself out of the bench, and approached the imformation ofiice, where he grasped a brochure, and approached Jakka, who was now cradling his head, tears dribbling down her face.
"Cheer up" Charlie said, "We're not finnished yet"
And as an empty train, stormed towards them, and slowly stopped, as the heavy metalic doors opened, and as a robitic voice welcomed them, the pair were comforted by one thing, hope.
It didn't matter that the train was robotically driven, or that Halum and Sal were placed in a carrage seperate from them, becuase they had a future, and as they sat in the well worn leather seats, and the train whistled and soon carried them into the horrizon, they knew their adventure had just began.
The pair held the opened, spread out brochure in front of them together, and, as one, they read the dark menacing text that dominated the brochure.

"This is Rapture farms"

The train turned around the bend, and a massage facility was adorned before them, smoke haunted the sky, droids floated beside them, and the erie atmosphere consumed them.
The train sped through a great Arc in front of them.

"Welcome to Rapture Farms"

Their adventure had just begun.

11-20-2007, 05:56 AM
MA
DOES NOT COMPUTE

: Nov 2007
: shit creek
: 5,106
MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)

new person

name: Nox
species: slig (normal)
appearence: normal but experienced slig. burly, but has a weary look to him. has tattoo on fore arm that means he is a war veteran when he was fighting for slig barracks (a long time ago, tattoo is like a medal for sligs). a few bullet graize wounds gained from during the war.
equipment: nout but his pants. wears old fashioned face mask (one ray eye peice).
weapons: standard slig issue gun.
personality: experienced slig, seen one too many horrors whilst serving in the war, therefore has suspected schitzophrenia, hears voices in his head, and has bouts of aggression (but never to anyone who doesnt deserve it), beleives that mudokons should stay free and violently retaliates to any unjustice or discrimination. for some reason, does not take kindly to Big Bro sligs.
history: is a war veteran when fighting in a war between Slig Barracks and another less known barracks. he was on Slig Barracks side. due to mental illness caused by the war, he got into much trouble after the war, and was sent to a detention centre on a 3 month sentence, twice (different occasions, same reason, violent towards fellow sligs).
reason for admission: to avoid being sent to Skilya, he was sent here for treatment, and also work, by General Dripick.
---------------------------------
he arrived on the train, carrying a sack of army issue bed blankets. leaving the station he ventured into the lobby and called out.

nox: hello? does anyone bloody work here?