Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Oddworld RPG

09-01-2007, 08:49 AM
Slig 7665
Howler Punk

: May 2007
: Wales
: 335
Slig 7665  (11)

IC:Slax walked up to Mik so what are we shooting at he asked.

Thankyou Carnix for the sig

09-05-2007, 11:32 PM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

: Oct 2006
: Scotland, Aberdeen
: 1,041
Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

OOC: Nothing to do, Munchy died, lalala....

IC
(Tower)
Pretzels skipped into the tower, whilst dragging his things with him. He didn't know what areas were restricted.
"Can anyon give a pretty vykker like me a job?" He sang. Rainbow only lay limp as her multicoloured body was bashed against the stairs.
I am a man. Do not call me otherwise, or you are doing it wrong. Times correctly guessed as a man: Patrick: 1, Mitsur: 1, Daxter king: 1, OANST: More than once, Nemo: 1, alf's brother's mate: 1, Nate: 1, Anonyman!: 1. The assumption everyone is male probably comes from the fact 90% of characters in Oddworld are male. The editpenis<a href=http://www.oddworldforums.net/signaturepics/sigpic4236_3.gif target=_blank>http://www.oddworldforums.net/signat...gpic4236_3.gif</a>

09-07-2007, 03:03 PM
Patrick Vykkers
Right Wing Wanker

: Jun 2006
: New Zealand
: 1,466
Patrick Vykkers  (12)

Colonel Vernel noticed something on a security monitor and walked over to a nearby podium and spoke;
"Attention unidentified Vykker, return back to the camp. The tower is restricted to the worthy and those I deem worthy! And what's than you are carrying?"
OOC: Just realised my big gaffe. Edited.

Last edited by Patrick Vykkers; 09-16-2007 at 09:38 PM..
09-08-2007, 06:03 PM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

: Jan 2006
: At a thearpy session.
: 1,465
Slaveless  (36)

IC:

Kole entered the whole outsides of the Mess Hall once again, after only entering it after maybe a good 20 or so minutes ago. Kole wouldn't know how long it had been. He counted everything in hours, but he had no precise idea how much of a fraction a minute was to an hour. All he knew is that Sligs counted their time in minutes, since they regularally take 40 minute shifts before deciding to taking small 10 minute long naps. Although, time only mattered here for the fact on how long he may actually be outside.

While walking on the dry, yet healthy grass, he thought what this physical might result in. He had never needed to be checked on by a doctor. Vykkers rarily, if ever, check on Mudokons at all. Glukkons knew he was in trouble after his torture, since he went into a slight coma (about 2 days worth; the Glukkon policy states you can kill a Mudokon that is in a coma after it has been non-active for three days. Kole was lucky) He had no idea what might come next. The Vykker was suppose to be someone untrusted by the authority. What if he was to actually be experimented on? Is there something really wrong with him? Why would now, after all these years, would his health be a problem?

Other problems came up. He suspected that some Sligs on watch would be looking for a reason why he is out here. Kole might actually be suggested for interrogation since his excuse is most unlikely. He was also alone, with no one that could prove he was going for a physical. So as he walked, he tried his best to hide his body in the shadows, so not too many would see. Kole also looked reluctant and non-fearful. That way, nearby Sligs couldn't take him as a Mudokon trying to sneak around or look like he is trying to get where he needs to go urgetally. Sligs couldn't suspect him for anything if he did that! He smiled to himself slyly, thinking that he might actually know Sligs better than they themselves did.

Kole crawled into the abandoned Medical Hut after reaching his destination. His anxiety increased to an amazing level. This place looked as if this place could be managed as a murderous way or a helpful way depending on the personality of the doctor. Knives, saws, charged needles, anesthetic liquids, tables designed for surgery, gas tanks, cabinets, and untrustworthy looking machines were clear on the surface of the Medical Hut. Who knew what this Vykker had in mind for him. Charts of bodies were left on the moving and artifical counters, making Kole reminded of his job as a cook. Except diagrams of 'intelligent' beings replaced the animals. Kole was sickened and sat down on a chair, wishing this was all a nightmare.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

OOC: I don't exactly need to describe what was covered in Venks' post for Cora....

IC:

Cora looked at Jim and smiled. There was actually a Mudokon who wanted to help her and Kole. Mudokons were rarily this way to strangers. Some trusted others because they felt there was much to relate to each other about, but others were selfish. They would care about themselves, for they need to find someway to get themselves through survival from brutal, uncontrollable forces. Cora would pity the Mudokons who thought this way. Most of their fate was already decided anyway. She guessed they thought death was worse than living. Other times, they just wanted to keep their amazing job.

This Mudokon made a deep impression on her. Maybe they didn't have to go far to find a friend here. She managed to softly say in the room, "Thank you Jim, for everything. It's nice to see a Mudokon who cares for others just like his own job,"

She looked down at the Meep to focus on cutting it. The job struck her in not a great way. Her job was never focused on cooking, not to mention even cutting something. With a diagram of the inards of the Meep at hand, she looked at it then at the Meep. She would need all the help she could get.

She whispered to Jim, "Jim, err, I don't know how to say this. I don't know what to do. So can you tell correct myself when I do something wrong?"

09-09-2007, 03:03 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

: May 2006
: Um...RealWorld?
: 1,943
Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

OOC: Yay Slaveless.

IC: Stan looked at him "A sloggy? Yeah, never had one of them, I'd love one, though I might prefer a Sleg myself, or maybe even a Scrab if I could get a young one, heh. Maybe I should have a look in the forest on spare time and see what's out there." the reached the armoury. Stan looked inside "Whoah, awesome...Odd, you even got a coupla tanks!...say, why exactly do we need so much firepower anyway? Not that I care...maybe I should pick a weapon from 'ere somepoint" Stan grabbed a minigun (http://oddworldlibrary.net/archives/...=RAMO0030.jpg1) "Now this is what I call a weapon..." he swung it through the air to test it's physical aspects.

Chelon leaned forward and looked at the chart, then at the Meep. He stood up again, and shrugged, looking at the corpse.
09-09-2007, 09:10 AM
Munch's Master
Outlaw Mortar

: Mar 2005
: England
: 1,815
Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)

OOC: Zozo, I was waiting for you.
IC:
Mik got to the rifle range and turned back to see if the others had followed. He started loading his gun and called back sarcastically to them. "Should we use targets, creatures or that annoying Vykker to shoot at?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gorrck leant back in his chair in the tower. he was thinking back to his past as a bootlegger of his own brand of Brew. "It's an easy job this, but could do with better drink. I may start brewin' again, cause the stuff here's barely got any kick in it." He looked out onto the rifle range below. "Ah, that chump who's posted up here is gonna shoot. Let's see if he's any good."

Fuzzle Guy: Apart from going swimming I've never been more wet in my life than when I went to see Take That.

09-09-2007, 11:16 PM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

:
OOC: Zozo, I was waiting for you.
OOC: D:But I'm sure I posted already and reacted.....I think you're missing my posts or something, I made Sagittarius follow.

IC
(Some open area to use?)
Sagittarius timedly followed, holding his sore nose and looking around to see if anyone would shoot him for his head. He frowned at Mik's comment.
"I'll think about the vykker...." He muttered, before watching Mik so see what he would do.

(Tower)
OOC: Yay, I gave Patty something to do. But two things: one, Rainbow isn't in his briefcase, and two, she's dead, I don't think he would pick up any heat from a taxidermied dead body.

....:glare:Where id Venks?

IC
Pretzels the nutty vykker didn't flinch, and only blinked and rolled his yellow eyes involuntarily. The big security voice didn't scare him. He opened up his briefcase, then remembered the voice (Yaj) saying something about a mudokon. His wacky smile grew and he held up her rainbow-skinned pink-ponytailed body.
"Oh, you mean Rainbow!" He answered cheerfully. "She's with me, just tired! As usual."
I am a man. Do not call me otherwise, or you are doing it wrong. Times correctly guessed as a man: Patrick: 1, Mitsur: 1, Daxter king: 1, OANST: More than once, Nemo: 1, alf's brother's mate: 1, Nate: 1, Anonyman!: 1. The assumption everyone is male probably comes from the fact 90% of characters in Oddworld are male. The editpenis<a href=http://www.oddworldforums.net/signaturepics/sigpic4236_3.gif target=_blank>http://www.oddworldforums.net/signat...gpic4236_3.gif</a>

Last edited by Zozo the Zrilufet; 09-13-2007 at 11:03 PM..
09-13-2007, 10:01 AM
Munch's Master
Outlaw Mortar

Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)

OOC: Just realsied there's no actual rifle range. Let's say they went to some open area to use.
Ic:
Mik looked at the vykker. "Sure...tired." He continued, now in a sarcastic tone "Not at all dead. Definitely not decomposing. And there's no posssiblity that she's actually a taxidermy belonging to a mental Vykker."
He turned back to the makeshift rifle range and paused.
"Somebody go get some tin cans. And a bench."

Fuzzle Guy: Apart from going swimming I've never been more wet in my life than when I went to see Take That.

09-13-2007, 11:04 PM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

OOC: Munchy, Pretzels is in the tower, I don't think Mik would see him...Unless he's in the tower.

09-14-2007, 09:37 AM
Slig 7665
Howler Punk

Slig 7665  (11)

"Yo sag chould you get some cans" he looked at miks rifle "nice gun" slax complimented.

09-16-2007, 06:52 AM
Munch's Master
Outlaw Mortar

OOC: Oh, I thought Pretzels had gone with them.

09-16-2007, 09:36 PM
Patrick Vykkers
Right Wing Wanker

Patrick Vykkers  (12)

IC: Colonel Vernel saw the Mudokon corpse the deranged Vykker had held up and stared at it with a look of disgust. He then spoke;
"What are you on, freak? That's a dead Mudokon! Us superior species should not be fooling around with these detestable vermin, as they were created for us to beat! Not to carry around and cradle like a child! You are so perverse, you're hired! Just come up here and take a contract from me."

Last edited by Patrick Vykkers; 09-16-2007 at 09:42 PM..
09-16-2007, 11:06 PM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

OOC: Venksies....Where are you?...

IC
(Tower)
Pretzels the nutty vykker in a ripped pink shirt carefully took in what the unseen voice was saying. He sounded mad. Mad at him for having Rainbow....Why on Oddworld would he think she was dead? He whimpered and clung to her body, in case people would try to take her from him again. He then heard some words to change all that.
"You are so perverse, you're hired!" The voice said, changing his mood. "Just come up here and take a contract from me!"
Pretzels smiled, his eyes rolling out of control again.
"Reeeaaally?" He squeaked like a happy child. "Yay!" He began skipping up the stairs, dragging the suitcase and body with him.
"Oh Rainbow, I think I'll get a job!" He giggled to the body. Rainbow's glass eyes only stared into nothingness.

(Rifle shooting...Place...Uhhh...)
Sagittarius agreed, being a nice guy and slave, so he looked around and sniffed for some cans. He noticed a bad smell and wrinkled his snore nose. A bin. Looking around so no one was watching or wanting to shoot off his head, he took a handful of used SoulStorm brew cans and hurried back.
"Found some." He said before sitting down to watch.

Last edited by Zozo the Zrilufet; 09-16-2007 at 11:10 PM..
09-17-2007, 03:37 PM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

Slaveless  (36)

OOC: Venks currently is trying to keep up with his life at moment, shortening the amount of time he has on the computer.

09-17-2007, 11:09 PM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

OOC: Oh, okay...Poor Venks....I have no life....

09-19-2007, 10:56 AM
Slig 7665
Howler Punk

Slig 7665  (11)

"thanks" slax said taking the cans he lined them up "ok Mik you ready" slax said loading his gun.

09-19-2007, 12:24 PM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

OOC: Stan's talking to your Big Bro, Patrick. You do realise, right?
09-19-2007, 03:53 PM
Patrick Vykkers
Right Wing Wanker

Patrick Vykkers  (12)

OOC: Sorry, not been active a lot.
IC:
Banner watched the larger Big Bro (Stan) begin talking about his lack of experience with Sloggies and offering commentary on the numerous piece of equipment within the armoury. He then spoke in nervous tones towards Stan;
"Buddy, I don't think you should touch these. The Colonel will let out my Sloggie love secret to everyone if he catches me breaking the rules of this place. And I might even get discipline from... from... General Dripik.."

09-19-2007, 05:28 PM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

Slaveless  (36)

OOC: If you wanted me to, I can make a few characters that are Sloggies. I can deal with it.

09-20-2007, 10:06 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

IC: "Sloggie love secret? Most Sligs love 'em, surely? But, aren't you allowed to touch these or something, I thought that's why they were here, for the Sligs, surely? I'm meant to be guarding them anyway, so I don't suppose it matters so much to me, but I dunno...I'll ask him later if I can buy one or something" he replaced the minigun, just in case. "So, if we're not meant to touch these, why are they here if we can't use 'em? Seems a tad wasteful if you ask me"
09-30-2007, 02:37 AM
Munch's Master
Outlaw Mortar

OOC: Knock knock, hello? Is this RP dead?

09-30-2007, 02:47 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

OOC: Well Pretzels is away to see one of Patty's peoples, and I think Sagittarius replied to you and Slax.

09-30-2007, 07:41 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

OOC: I'm just waiting for you lot to actually reply to me.
09-30-2007, 11:00 AM
Patrick Vykkers
Right Wing Wanker

Patrick Vykkers  (12)

IC:
Banner replied to the Big Bro Slig (Stan);
"Well, it's that the boss hates us developing affection for things under his wing, even Sloggies. It makes us soft, he says. And the weapons are apparently only for use when someone of the rank of Captain or above authorized it. Apparently, we're too stupid to use them otherwise, where as our commanding officers know better from experience."

10-01-2007, 08:36 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

IC: Stan scratched his head "Seemed a bit over the top to me, too...meh, just make an excuse that it would be useful in defending the base and sniffing out terrorists or something, which one would be, in all fairness...hmm, I might go explore that forest for a bit, unless I'm meant to be on duty...wanna come with?"
10-02-2007, 02:10 PM
Patrick Vykkers
Right Wing Wanker

Patrick Vykkers  (12)

IC:
Banner replied to the Big Bro (Stan);
"No, no no! The Colonel will confine us to barracks all day if we improperly use weapons! We must request it from him first, THEN we can go on patrol. It appears he's in a meeting now, though, so we can just stand guard here in the meantime. Say, did you see last week's episode of Name That Trauma?"

10-03-2007, 03:47 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

OOC: Patty, I repeat, Vernel must reply to Pretzels. Plz?

10-03-2007, 08:12 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

IC: "I meant the Slogs, not the weapons...they don't sniff much...anyway, haven't been settled recently, haven't really watched TV much, haven't had the opportunity. Is there one here then you watch in the evenings? I'll have to watch that...sounds good..." Stan stretched his arms out and looked at his hands, before realising something "Hey, is there any weights here or anything? I need to catch up on my regime pretty soon."
10-04-2007, 01:23 AM
Patrick Vykkers
Right Wing Wanker

Patrick Vykkers  (12)

IC:
While Chris continued to stare blankly at Vernel, he turned to see a new Vykker carrying a dead, taxidermied Mudokon. He shouted at the Vykker;
"Hey, dump that beast's corpse in a river, freak! I don't want beast-slime polluting my office! And grab this paper! Then, get your behind down to the medic's tent and stand by until some beast comes in wailing it's pathetic carcass has been wounded! If you don't dump it, then place it in the middle of the hut so the beasts coming in will be frightened of you and won't ask annoying questions to you. Maybe they'll even pass out and you can operate on them without anaesthetic as punishment for disobeying orders!"
"Well, the camp is only in it's early stages. Strictly speaking, the camp is a general area that the Colonel presides over. This is the first section of it. They still haven't finished the others. There might be a gym in those new ones, but we'll have to wait for a long time. We can watch TV in the amalgam building right now, though. Around now is the time the Larry Slig Show is on. That's always a laugh. Though don't tell the boss about that, it's actually featuring his brother, Major Vernel, and it might annoy the boss' friend, Colonel Mithrond as it features his brother, Private Ainsley Mithrond, as well. Just switch to Name That Trauma's rerun channel if he comes by. We might miss a few bits, but oh well, the bits we see should be good."

10-04-2007, 10:26 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

IC: Stan contained some laughter "Vernel's bro? Yep, that oughta be a laugh...and knowing Vernel, he would have a problem with it. Let's go, shall we? We're not doin' much else right now." Stan turned an looked for the amalgam building, then headed over.