Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Oddworld RPG

11-16-2007, 11:36 AM
alf's brother's mate
Riot Slug

: Jul 2007
: Location Location
: 595
alf's brother's mate  (132)alf's brother's mate  (132)

IC:
Pere looked around and saw the office was empty. He headed away before coming to a cafeteria, he approached another worker there (Rick) and said: "hi can you give me any info on a job here?"

OOC:
Rick is in the cafe right dripik?
11-17-2007, 01:04 AM
dripik
Maintain Integrity

: Aug 2002
: Budapest, Hungary
: 2,116
dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)

"Need a job, you say?" said Arnie to the Slig (Jerr). "You should ask #7 Slig when he gets back. He's over there." he inclined his head towards #7 Slig, who was standing near the counter with some Mudokons. "He's the Head of Security, you know. If someone needs a guard position, he's the one to look for. That is, if you need a guard position. Do you have any special or other abilities or skills? Like repairing?" he asked the Slig.

"And introducing yourself would also be neat." said Otto from the other side of the table.

---------------------------------------------

Rick noticed another Mudokon (Pere) approaching them. "Hmm, we're getting quite a pack here." he thought, looking at the other three Mudokons and #7 Slig.

"Info? Well, it's Arnie who's giving jobs around here. Not many to choose from, mind you. Practically, you are to help wherever you can in the factory." said Rick, then pointed the Mudokon to Arnie's table. "See? He's the one if you want to speak with him. The taller Glukkon in the green suit. What's your name, by the way?" he asked.

11-17-2007, 06:24 AM
alf's brother's mate
Riot Slug

IC:
"pere." he replied bluntly. "thanks for the help." He walked away and approached the glukkon (?) that the person (Rick) had signified and asked him the same question about a job.

OOC:
what race is Rick dripik?
11-17-2007, 06:31 AM
Oddey
Outlaw Bomber

: Oct 2007
: Denmark
: 2,190
Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)

IC:Feeling quizier by the second Jerr's eyes darted over to Slig #7. "Ok. Well I don't have a special ability or skill so I'll have to be a guard or something and I'm uhhh... Jerr. Jerr the slig. I'll just go over and ask for the job now." Jerr said. He would have felt rather weak in the legs if he had any. He then slowly walked to an empty table and sat down and tried to calm himself. 'Ok, you can do this Jerr. Your a slig not a mudokon. If you find something that is out to get you remember you are a slig and have a gun.' Jerr thought slowly letting it seep into him. This thought eased Jerr alot more and now that he had tried for a job he didn't feel so intimidated by the boss. 'Wait, I didn't even ask for his name! All I said was my name and who was that other glukon? Maybe he is just like the other boss or something. But what am I going to call him. Boss? Hmmm... on second thought that sounds ok. I didn't even meet the boss of that other factory I worked at.' He thought. 'Oh and I forgot the paramite thing. I'll tell after I get my job. Yeah.' Jerr thought. Looking around for Slig 7# he saw he was over at another table. Jerr walked over to him while thinking over what he should say. He was so absorbed in his thought that he almost bumped into Slig 7#. '7. That's a lucky number isn't it?' He thought. "I was told you are the head of security and I'm here to apply for a job." Jerr said. It seemed much easier talking to a slig than a glukkon. 'I think I'll try to remember that.' He thought.
OOC: I think Rick is a mudokon. The glukkon is Arnie.

:
Congratulations, Oddey, on winning FC's fanfiction competition two years running! You are clearly the man to beat!

Last edited by Oddey; 11-17-2007 at 06:42 AM..
11-17-2007, 11:38 AM
Splat
Chameleonic Lifeforms, No Thanks!

: Oct 2002
: Merrie olde Englande
: 4,539
Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

ooc: People seem to have missed Zerox's post and my reply to it so never mind. I'll just continue as if it never happened. Zerox, please consider the chaos likely to insue if a sabre-toothed tiger on a skateboard appeared in your school cafeteria.

IC:
Dionysia considered tearing this guy's arms of and beating him to death wih them then and there, but when the boss walked in she consigned herself to a polite smile. When Rick came over and offered him a scrableg she slapped Nat on the back (slightly harder than was necessary it must be said) and told him, "Go on, have a leg, Nat! The're really tasty!"
She noticed #7 Slig signalling to her but knew better than to respond. Maybe she could make this mud do something stupid so the sligs would have to shoot him!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Krik growled but it was becoming increasingly obvious that he wasn't going to get any information out of this mud, so he stopped walking and let the freak hurry off. Thn he headed up the stairs towards the security office, intent on finding out what he could about him. He imagined Arnie kept employee records.

The voice sounded like a female mudokon, but she didn't recognise it. Another knew employee? Anni quickly tried to wipe the tears from her face, "Nothing's wrong, I'm fine," She said, her voice sounding squeaky. Cursing herhelf she stood up and looked around, spotting the mudokon in the elaborate dress. She realised she must look a complete mess, so she gave the first excuse to come to her head, "I'm alright. Just one of the sligs was... So I came out here to be alone for a bit."

ooc: Gretin, could you PM me and tell me what Krik is likely to find if he searches the employee records for Ralph? If you would prefer he might not find anything since he doesn't even know his name.

Last edited by Splat; 11-17-2007 at 11:45 AM..
11-17-2007, 04:55 PM
arkaznor
Fuzzle

: Dec 2006
: Southeast Asia
: 128
arkaznor  (18)

IC: Ark walked from the grinding area to the production lines. Ark then realized that he had been working here a while now, and after his first action packed day he had just worked without interacting with anyone. He didn't even go down to the cafeteria anymore.
"I doubt that Arnie still knows I work here even, especially since I don't even know if an official employ." Ark just sighed and went back to work.

OOC: Sorry for the short post, I was just reintroducing Ark. His profile is also now up.

Last edited by arkaznor; 11-20-2007 at 03:39 PM.. : forgot to add a N to now
11-18-2007, 02:40 AM
MA
DOES NOT COMPUTE

: Nov 2007
: shit creek
: 5,106
MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)

is anyone still on this forum?

Last edited by MA; 11-20-2007 at 03:52 AM..
11-18-2007, 03:30 AM
Splat

Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

Mollucks Assistant, if you looked at the dates the most recent posts were made or checked the 'whose online' section of the front page, OR waited 15 minutes before spamming in my forum, you'd know what a stupid question that was.

11-18-2007, 05:39 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

: May 2006
: Um...RealWorld?
: 1,943
Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

:
ooc: People seem to have missed Zerox's post and my reply to it so never mind. I'll just continue as if it never happened. Zerox, please consider the chaos likely to insue if a sabre-toothed tiger on a skateboard appeared in your school cafeteria.
But then what about what happened in the lab after Sturg left..I think.

Gah, too much to think about...I dunno what to do >.<

I'm not sure if it's safe to say if people ignored it on purpose...some people posted a reference to it, but still.
11-18-2007, 05:49 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

: Oct 2006
: Scotland, Aberdeen
: 1,041
Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

OOC: I be waiting for Venks and Patrick, who have dissapeared from this sacred dimenshion.
I am a man. Do not call me otherwise, or you are doing it wrong. Times correctly guessed as a man: Patrick: 1, Mitsur: 1, Daxter king: 1, OANST: More than once, Nemo: 1, alf's brother's mate: 1, Nate: 1, Anonyman!: 1. The assumption everyone is male probably comes from the fact 90% of characters in Oddworld are male. The editpenis<a href=http://www.oddworldforums.net/signaturepics/sigpic4236_3.gif target=_blank>http://www.oddworldforums.net/signat...gpic4236_3.gif</a>

11-18-2007, 09:29 AM
MA
DOES NOT COMPUTE

MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)

:
Mollucks Assistant, if you looked at the dates the most recent posts were made or checked the 'whose online' section of the front page, OR waited 15 minutes before spamming in my forum, you'd know what a stupid question that was.
sorry Splat, im new to this and didnt actually realise that this forum was an RPG. i apolagise.

Last edited by MA; 11-20-2007 at 03:58 PM..
11-18-2007, 10:46 PM
Carnix
Outlaw Shooter

: A magical place
: 1,482
Carnix  (553)Carnix  (553)Carnix  (553)Carnix  (553)Carnix  (553)Carnix  (553)

OOC:
:
would like to add a charactor please
Then do it, you don't need permission.

Krett's ganna stay asleep awhile because the only thing happening around/in (or outside in this case) the R+R has left me a little confused.

11-19-2007, 02:07 AM
alf's brother's mate
Riot Slug

IC:
Pere repeated his question, but after no reply he turned and re-approached rick who was busy chatting still. Pere approached him and sat down on the table edge.
"May i join you, Rick? is it?" Asked Pere casually.

OOC:
He heard the others speaking to rick by the way dripik.
11-19-2007, 05:30 AM
Oddey
Outlaw Bomber

Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)

OOC: alf's brother mate you have to wait a while before some people post. Unlike me some people have other things to do and can't post every day. Me I have alot of free time so I could spend a good deal of time here but I try not to. And as I think someone has told you, you should avoid short posts. Not being rude I'm just notifying you. As for Jerr he is still waiting for #7 Slig to answer him.

:
Congratulations, Oddey, on winning FC's fanfiction competition two years running! You are clearly the man to beat!

11-20-2007, 04:37 PM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

: Jan 2006
: At a thearpy session.
: 1,465
Slaveless  (36)

Kix simply nodded in reply to Jim's comment. She was very anxious to find out what had Anni. It could have been very well that Anni needed to find Somi, but Kix wouldn't know why. In order to get a move on, Kix replied, "Well, that seems decent. We can just visit the old part and go from there. I just want to find out what happened to Anni."

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

While several Mudokons try to find out what had happened to their best friends, something worked hard on the Ground Level. Its hands grasped onto a rather small screwdriver, while attaching a screw onto it. Perfecting its position on the tool, the creature edged the tool toward its destination, a simple pin. With using one of its tired yet steady hands to make sure another piece of metal was going to stay against the tiny pin, it began to drill the screw into the final corner of the orb.

These hands belonged an old, yet bright Slig named Gappiqu. Working hard at night, he had been trying to plan out his many ideas into creation. This Slig, in all of the night before, had came up with a plot to both prove himself and make sure the factory has the best possible security. His efforts to create the dream security so far have been questioned, but this Slig knew what he was doing. He had two working hands and the mind to invent all sorts of devices. He was set to go.

Without a question in mind, Gappiqu became relieved of what he had just done and was convinced that it would work. This tired Slig had figured that from the night before that one of the main problems that the security in FeeCo Depot, Slig Barracks, SoulStorm Brewery, Bonewerks, etc., was that Glukkons weren’t protected enough. Glukkons were vunerable in situations without a fellow Slig. Any terrorist could attack a Glukkon in a location without protection, like its office or the door. Some Glukkons had robots that protected them with a machine that killed enemies on sight, but those did not help the Glukkons too much. They were still possessed, robbed of their fortune, and killed.

Gappiqu just solved that problem. This pin looks like a just a pin with the Magog Cartel logo with red eyes, but it was really a weapon. Gappiqu had designed the pin to have a laser much similar to the ones in Anti-Chant Orbs. The laser was controlled by a small computer chip that got orders from a computer. This laser would be on either Arnie or Otto, which could save their lives. The laser would activate whenever signs of energy producing from Spooce was made, or whenever a Glukkon felt it was necessary. Voice activation would make the laser stun the person who was hurting the Glukkon. Of course, Gappiqu needed some samples of Spooce and a Glukkon recording his voice into the computer. That was left unfinished with the device. He would just need to get the Glukkons’ attention.

And so Gappiqu, excited about his invention within his hand, walked out of the dark, dimly lit Workshop and into the brightened metallic factory. Being that he was on the ground floor, he knew he could simply walk upstairs and into the Excutive Office. But this was not the case. As he was about to pass by the Cafeteria probably surrounded with people, he noticed something. It was his two Glukkon bosses, and a huge robot that he had a combat with. The Glukkons were of particular interest of him, since he left the Workshop for that purpose. Excited he found the Glukkons so soon, he ran off to catch the Glukkons.

He entered the Cafeteria shortly after the Glukkons did. He noticed that the robot (RG-49) had drifted away from the Glukkons. Instead, the Glukkons had joined a nearby table and talked to a Mudokon and a Slig. Too excited about his invention to think, he quickly dashed to the table and approached Arnie and Otto and interrupted to current conversation. He said in a quick manner, “Arnie, Otto, I have brought you something! I’m sure you will like it.”

11-20-2007, 04:41 PM
MA
DOES NOT COMPUTE

OOC: sorry about earlier, i didnt realise were i was, daft.
ive posted my profile in the profile thread for 'W@RF'.

IC: NOX left the train rather hurriedly, and ventured off the platform and into the vast factory that is Rupture farms. after a bit of exploring, he found the cafe, and could see a few inhabitants eating. hoping he would see the boss, Arnie, soon enough, he just picked up a salted scrab leg from the counter and sat down, strongly beleiving in the motto 'never work on an empty stomach' whilst tearing the delicious meat from the bone.

He noticed a slig run into the cafe and show 2 glukkons something in his hands, curiosity getting the better of him, he casually stood up and tried to sneak a glimpse of the device.

Last edited by MA; 11-20-2007 at 04:52 PM..
11-21-2007, 09:10 AM
arkaznor
Fuzzle

arkaznor  (18)

IC: Ark was getting annoyed, for awhile now, all he had done was pull levers. He had originally come here for a guard post.
“What’s the point of having a spooce pistol, if I don’t have a need to use it?” Ark asked himself in a sigh. Looking up the production lines, he came to the conclusion that it was in his best interests to find #7 slig and get a different job. Preferably a guarding post, but it really didn’t matter as long as he didn’t have to pull levers.

After teaching other young mudokons how to pull levers (because of which he always thought that labor force ranch was crazy, for forceing them to teach the mudokons to learn such a simble task for a week straight) he had no intention of doing it for long.

As he took one step away from his post, his stomach gave off a low rumble. Reaching into his sack for a wriggling bug, all he felt was the slightly fuzzy interior of his bag.
“But first, I’ll need to get some more food.”

It didn’t take long for Ark to leave the production lines, walk past the broken lifts and enter the cafeteria. Looking around he saw Arnie, Otto, what looked like a robot, and a mudokon he didn’t know.

Arnie being one of the few he knew, Ark said to himself, “Good he’ll know where #7 slig is,” next to a slig (#7 slig) and a mudokon (Rick). Changing his original plains of having food first, he stood there and waited for the glukkon to finish his conversation.

OOC: Ark has not met #7 slig, so he doesn’t know what he looks like.

11-21-2007, 11:42 PM
Gretin
Clakker Relic Miner

: Jan 2005
: Lost in Space
: 818
Gretin  (167)Gretin  (167)

Ralph shook his head as the vykker finally left. The attitude of it. Interrogating him like he was his master or something. He was just glad he'd gone at last; things could've gotten nasty. He looked around, unable to sense anything from Anni anymore...

<•-•-•-•-•>

Hembar felt a tinge of pity as she saw the dishevelled mudokon rising. But pretending she didn't know what Anni meant, she replied innocently, "One of the sligs was what?"

OOC: I'll send you a PM soon, Splat, at the moment I'm tired and about to go to bed

11-23-2007, 11:05 AM
dripik
Maintain Integrity

: Aug 2002
: Budapest, Hungary
: 2,116
dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)

OOC: alf's bro's mate (Do you have a shorter name/nickname by chance?), Rick and the others are not sitting at a table, they are standing next to the counter. You might want to edit that. For now, I'll pretend that Pere just joined them by the counter, if that's all right with you.

And the Profile Thread helps a lot with species and alike.

---------------------------------------

#7 Slig heard that a new Slig (Jerr) asked him for a job. "I guess you're hired, then. We lost a Slig yesterday anyway, so you're not stealing anyone's job opportunity."

"Nice welcoming speech, #7 Slig." noted Rick from behind.

"Oh, that? It was an accident, there was smoke all over the place, an animal running loose..." explained #7 Slig.

"Sure, carry on with encouraging him to stay." said Rick sarcastically. "Might as well describe all of our previous disasters up to this point."

#7 Slig looked at Rick for a second, who fell silent and kept on eating, and turned back to Jerr. "Anyway, I take it you know my name. But what's yours?"

Meanwhile, Pere returned and joined them. "Sure, no problem." said Rick to him. "Had any breakfast yet?"

---------------------------------------

"What is it?" asked Arnie from Gappiqu, while he and Otto bent over to have a look at the object the Slig was holding in his palm. "That's a fancy pin right there, but what about it?"

"Let's just hope that it's not a bomb, shall we?" said Otto sarcastically. "I guess RG would go berserk if that ever happened."

He looked over the shoulder of Gappiqu to have a better sight of the robot. RG was standing a few steps away from them, looking in the opposite direction. The group of Mudokons was more than suspicious to him.

11-23-2007, 05:54 PM
Splat

Jim nodded and led the way down to the old parts of the factory on the ground floor, to roughly the place where Anni had first called and introduced him to Somi.
He called for them both, "SOMI? ANNI? ANNI?"
He looked around and shrugged to Kix. "It seems like they're not here unless they've met here and moved away or something, though they might have gone out to the stockyards, or... somewhere else?"
He looked rather puzzled. He had expected to find Anni down here; coming to see Somi seemed to be the only explanation to her rushing off like that, though it still didn't really make sense. Was she feeling unwell? And if she was, where would she go if not the R+R? Certainly not to the vykkers anyway.

"Oh, nothing, just being horrible, so I decided to come out here to get away from them for a bit," She answered breezily. She wanted to get the attention off of herself before she had to expand the lie further so she asked, "I haven't seen you around here before. Are you looking for a job, or have you just got one or something?" A question leapt into her head and into her mouth before she could stop it, "What are you doing out here?"
Stupid, stupid! She wanted to get attention off of the fact that they were outside before this mudokon started asking more about it!

11-23-2007, 11:15 PM
Oddey
Outlaw Bomber

Ic: Jerr was alarmed when he heard a slig had been lost. Then he almost fainted when he heard there had been countless other times where the animals had been loose. "I'm Jerr and where is my workpost?" Jerr asked while hoping it wasn't te stockyards. He hated the noise those animals made.

:

Last edited by Oddey; 11-24-2007 at 12:45 AM..
11-24-2007, 03:15 AM
MA
DOES NOT COMPUTE

realising that the glukkons he was looking at were the bosses (obviously), he changed his posture from 'listening in', to 'asking for a job', and nervously waited for them to finish their conversation. what he would say to them to try and convince them to hire him, were running through his mind.
11-24-2007, 06:36 AM
LaraRaider
Fuzzle

: Somewhere on Earth.
: 143
LaraRaider  (12)

Name: Croft
Race: Mudokon
Appearance: Nice, Beautiful
Personality: Athletic, Aggressive
Equipment: 2 Infinite Guns
History: She is a good worker, she can spy without being find, she is Croft!
She started work with 18 years, she can beat all Mudokons on Rupture Farms.

11-24-2007, 06:43 AM
LaraRaider
Fuzzle

: Somewhere on Earth.
: 143
LaraRaider  (12)

Croft, was working one day on packing, she was almost sleeping, then Croft screamed:
- I WANT SLEEP!
The sligs heard, Croft had to run. She picked a elevator to stockyards...
She was in trouble with the cameras...
She picked up the Invisibility Chant Spirit, she chanted...

--------------------------------NO WATCHING TIL 25 NOVEMBER 2007---------------

11-24-2007, 07:11 AM
Carnix
Outlaw Shooter

: A magical place
: 1,482
Carnix  (553)Carnix  (553)Carnix  (553)Carnix  (553)Carnix  (553)Carnix  (553)

:
Croft, was working one day on packing, she was almost sleeping, then Croft screamed:
- I WANT SLEEP!

What was that?!!?

Clearly you have no idea what you are doing

11-24-2007, 07:37 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

: May 2006
: Um...RealWorld?
: 1,943
Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

OOC: Last post with Sturg = ignored, so disregard it anyway.
Lara Raider, I'd seriously read the rules. It's pretty obvious you haven't.

IC: Sturg remained watching from outside the cafeteria. He couldn't pluck himself up to enter. He decided he better go back to the lab for now, and perhaps ask someone else to get him some food instead. He went back to the lab, through the door. A couple of the scientists were around, but seemed busy. He reversed near to a wall a waited.

Slash noticed a Slig run over to the two Glukkon bosses with something, some sort of small pin. He flew over, interested in what this object may be. He tried to get a good look from his position above. Perhaps he could add zoom to his visor. While thinking on that subject, that could also help with small machinery parts. He was almost surprised he hadn't thought of this before. he made a mental note of it and observed it. Some sort of pin, but it appeared to have two glassy, red parts, similar in appearance to the laser-focusing glass used in suppression orbs...aha, this could be interesting.

Silph noticed the flying Slig head for two Glukkons. Perhaps they may be the bosses here? He'd go talk to them when they were less occupied...and when Silph himself was less full. Maybe he'd eaten a little too much...guh...
11-24-2007, 11:27 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

: Oct 2006
: Scotland, Aberdeen
: 1,041
Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

:
- I WANT SLEEP!

:
What was that?!!?

Clearly you have no idea what you are doing
- (Wets self) ....Well, that was...Read the rules, no random characters allowed, and....Do you mean we have to wait for the 25th of November or what? And your description lacks detail, beautiful could mean anything, it could mean she has rainbow skin and a sparkly ponytail or big eyes or...Well yeah.

Well I'll post Tiro, Agent and Dimitrio, seeing as I can't do anything else.

(OUTSIDE THE R&R)
Despite the commotion between the sligs, Dimitrio still remained unconscious. In his dreams he could see Agent, missing, killed or crying and alone somewhere distant and unreachable. He whimpered and lightly shivered in fear.

(CAFETERIA)
Tiro remained shaken up and on the brink of tears. Before he could get the water, Wic had got it for him. Kind soul. He smiled a weak smile and took it in his hand.
"It's okay. I fink she's just a widdle confused." Wic said and shrugged. Tiro looked at the floor, shaking his head and heading for the door.
"...or maybe she doesn't care..." He said solemly. "Why else would she forget all o' us? I thought her and Dimitri were friends..." Tears welled up in his eyes. He looked over at the girl slig he felt has betrayed him. In his mind, she had just ditched them all without a thought. He didn't know her memory had been affected by soemthing, gone partially innaccessible.

On the table, she couldn't keep her pride and burst out crying. She had friends, but didn't know where. As usual, she didn't feel safe. She had just recalled something she would rather erase from her memory. All the guy sligs would be out to get her, like he had said. She began bawling uncontrollably. Someone she cared for was attacked by a creature, and had lost an arm. She had lost a part of her sanity after that gory attack. She buried her face in her arms and the table in front of that slig (#9) and screamed.
I am a man. Do not call me otherwise, or you are doing it wrong. Times correctly guessed as a man: Patrick: 1, Mitsur: 1, Daxter king: 1, OANST: More than once, Nemo: 1, alf's brother's mate: 1, Nate: 1, Anonyman!: 1. The assumption everyone is male probably comes from the fact 90% of characters in Oddworld are male. The editpenis<a href=http://www.oddworldforums.net/signaturepics/sigpic4236_3.gif target=_blank>http://www.oddworldforums.net/signat...gpic4236_3.gif</a>

Last edited by Zozo the Zrilufet; 11-24-2007 at 12:57 PM..
11-24-2007, 01:12 PM
Splat

ooc: Zerox, can I ask that you space out your posts a little more? It just gets a little confusing when you seperate different characters only by leaving a gap since a lot of people do that for paragraphing.
Just putting a few dashes in the gap or something would be fine. You don't need anything elaborate like Zozo or I

:
- I WANT SLEEP!

Rules broken in this post:
1) English and punctuation so bad it makes my eyes bleed.
2) Your character spontaneously appearing in the factory with no entrance what so ever, and don't say she's just been working in the factory since it opened because I'm fairly certain someone would have noticed before now.
3) Use of random characters: if you'd read the rules and 'info and advice for RPG newbies' thread properly you would have seen that they both say 'read the first post of the RPG you intend on joining', aka. W@RF 8. This would have told you, among other things, that there are NO random sligs or mudokons or anyone inside Rupture Farms.
4) Completely ignoring the existing plot: reading the first post would also have told you that the boss, Arnie, is a nice guy who doesn't let the sligs beat the mudokons.
5) Making no sense what so ever! I mean seriously! "She picked up invisibility chant spirit." What does that mean? What does any of it mean? What are you talking about, 'no touching til[l] 25 November'?

Seriously, go read the rules thread 5 times (that's once for every rule broken).

If I sound bad tempered it's because it's past 10pm and I haven't had my dinner yet.
*goes off to eat pizza*

11-24-2007, 04:27 PM
arkaznor
Fuzzle

arkaznor  (18)

IC: Ark sighed; instead of clearing away the number of creatures in Arnie’s general area seemed to be growing, rather than diminishing.

“Might as well ask someone else,” Ark whispered to himself, “Just think of this as a good chance to meet someone new, and since I’m doing that I might as while ask a slig or a vykker. Though I could just ask whoever is closest.”

Thus on that last word he turned to the small group near him, and he asked the slig (#7 slig), “Um, sorry to interrupt, but do you know were #7 slig is? I want to ask him about getting a different job. Preferable a guard post.”

‘A slig just had to be closest. Ah well, I guess it doesn’t really matter.’ Ark thought to himself.

11-24-2007, 07:23 PM
glitch taimer
Bolamite

: Jun 2007
: Over there
: 65
glitch taimer  (10)

IC: A railcar rumbled its way out of Feeco. towards Rupture Farms. On board, only two passangers sat. Some time passed before Ick came over to Sol and started talking.
"Hi, my names Ickama. You can just call me Ick for short. What's your name?" Ick asked with a big foolish looking grin on his face.
Sol glared back with a fiendish glint in his eyes. He just looked away and chose to ignore the stupid mudoken.
"Aw, why the long face fella'? You're not sick, are ya'?" asked Ick as he placed his hand on Sol's forhead to check for warmth.
Sol snarled vicioulsy and gave Ick a swift upercut, knocking him over backwards. Ick just frowned and shook his head. He walked back over to his seat and sat down.

Time passed and the car rumbled into Rupture Farms. The two passengers got off the train. It rumbled back out of Rupture Farms, back towards Feeco.
Sol gazed around in awe at the sight of the monstorous building. He looked around for the boss or somebody that could direct him to the boss.
Sol just stood and waited, knowing somebody would have to come along soon enough.