Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Oddworld RPG

07-01-2005, 11:00 AM
Munch's Master
Outlaw Mortar

: Mar 2005
: England
: 1,815
Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)

OOC: I Don't remember Floyd taking Scruben, or anyone else, cause Floyd took Boogie, Arthur called the Vykker, and Sefon planned how to help Scruben, I don't remember anyone getting hi mto the barracks. Anyway:

IC: Arthur looked up while still carrying the hurt and now pantless Scruben. "This guy may be pantless now, but he's still quite heavy, mind lending a hand? Oh and how's Boogie?" Arthur asked him, while continuing to drag/carry Scruben to the special barracks.

~~~~~~~~~~
Dek lande the Pod at last, stoppnig by the train station. He shook his head as he hauled himself and his equipment out "Tut tut tut, why on Odd does this place not have a landing pad for Vykkers?" Dek voiced his thoughts. He just shrugged his shoulders, tugged his labcoat collar and scuttled into the train station, then on through it into the corridor. He looked at the Directory, then realised where to head. Dek unfastened his toolbag again and took out his personal radio, and contacted Arthur. "Hello my dear boy, I hear you need some help again? I just hope it is not like last time mny services were requested by you. I feel I should let you know that i am just outide the train station area, and will be with you presently. Farewell!" He turned off the radio, then continued shuffling to the cafeteria, his 3 legs churning at a higher speed than he was moving, for some odd reason.

~~~~~~~~
Arthur turned off the radio and grinned at Sefon and Floyd "Dek's here, near the trainstation, he'll be here shortly, so we better mve them to the Barracks quickly for Dek to do his stuff.
07-01-2005, 11:36 AM
big bro boogie
Sewer Sleg

: Jun 2003
: Netherlands
: 744
big bro boogie  (10)

OOC: WHA? Ehrrm Boogie is the pantsless guy, Scruben only needs his eyes fixed... nothing else actually.(might wanna change that.)(Or did You de-pantsed him?)

--IC--

Floyd: "That's great news! Boogie is fine, he might be knocked-out by lack of lung-function, but besides the fact it sounds like he has a rusty pipe stuck in his throat, he's fine. Yeah, i'll lend ya a hand"
*Floyd grabs Scrubens feet*

Floyd: "As you said, we'd better hurry."

OOC: Munch's Master, it's up to you to decide when we arrive at Boogie's room.

07-01-2005, 11:49 AM
Munch's Master
Outlaw Mortar

Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)

OOC: Arthur removed his pants yes, I just forgot to say that. It's too make him easier to carry, you see. Also Sligs don't have feet, they have prehensile tails.

IC:
Arthur nodded and began to take Scruben to the barracks. As he was walking Dek came scuttling round the corner, quite out of breath. "Ah, *pant*, there you are my good fellows *pant*, so, what is it you want? This roughed up little Slig here has an eye problem right? Are there any other patients?" Dek shuffled over to them, and looked at Scruben. "Oh my goodness, this unfortunate chap's eyes look quite nasty. I can heal them, but it may take some time." Arthur looked at Dek, relieved to hear Scrubby would be OK. "Dek, there's another, a BigBro called Boogie. He's in his barracks now, I tihnk he breathed in some hot team or something."

OOC: If you want Boogie you can take them to the barracks and control my guys for the journey, as this method is taking too may posts in my opinion.
07-01-2005, 07:57 PM
Gretin
Clakker Relic Miner

: Jan 2005
: Lost in Space
: 818
Gretin  (167)Gretin  (167)

OOC: You do realize that Scruben is a mudokon, right? Just checking. And here's the bit where Sefon was to start bringing him:
:
He grabs hold of Scrubby to start bringing him.

Sefon:"I'm not sure how effective my methods will be, but we don't want to risk you losing your eyesight - I've known a few blind mudokons in my time, and I don't want to add another to the list."
Anyway, I haven't time to post an in character stuff yet, so I'll drop by and edit my post later.

EDIT: IC:
Sefon:"Wow, that was quick. Alright, let's be off, then."
He moved into position to help take Scruben.
Sefon:"We might as well take him to the same place as Boogie."

OOC: Might as well say they're going and they'll reach the barracks whenever the next one of us posts.

IC:
Groll came up to the cafeteria just in time to see the strange procession leaving. He stood there staring for a moment, then entered the cafeteria, shaking his head.

Last edited by Gretin; 07-02-2005 at 01:46 AM..
07-02-2005, 01:52 AM
Munch's Master
Outlaw Mortar

OOC: Whoops, i thought Scruben was a Slig. Oh well. BTW Floyd's a Slig right?

IC: Dek and Arthur followed the rest of the group, and they soon reached the special barracks. Arthur turned to Floyd and Sefon, and muttered "Dek may be a bit posh and full of himself, but he's the best surgeon I know. These 2 should be OK in the long run".Dek opened his medical box and took a careful look at Scruben. "Ah dear me, his eyes look quite horrible. How was he injured?" He then scrabbled over to Boogie "And what happened to this Slig? Steam in the lungs?"
07-02-2005, 11:54 AM
big bro boogie
Sewer Sleg

big bro boogie  (10)

OOC:
:
OOC: Whoops, i thought Scruben was a Slig. Oh well. BTW Floyd's a Slig right?
No he isn't, he's a Mud wearing his cap the wrong way around.

And Dek and co. are IN Boogie's room, right?

--IC--

Floyd: "Yeah, Boogie has steam in his lungs, but I think it's turned back to water, possibly.
And Scruben got injured by Boogie's back-torch that was shot, some hot sparks flew in his eyes I think. Oopsie, I forgot Boogie's pants again... Lets hope he doesn't kill me."

*Floyd turns to Sefon*
Floyd: "Sefon, there really is something you need to see on that wall over there. It's really scary."

*Floyd shivers while pointing at the poster of lil'Chippa the singing Chippunk*

Floyd: "Isn't it horrible?!"

07-02-2005, 01:28 PM
Munch's Master
Outlaw Mortar

OOC: Riht thanks, god I'm dumb at times, I forget everything.

IC:
Arthur turned to look at the poster as well, and half laughed, half recoied in shock. "Why on Odd is a chippunk a singer star? Shouldn't they be like, Slog food or something?" Arthur wondered aloud. Dek took a look at Scruben't burnt eyes. "Hmm, they look quite badly damaged old sport, I may have to graft on some new eyelids for you, then stitch them up and leave them that way for a while, so that your eyeballs can heal, and your eyes aren't exposed to light too quickly. It'll be a little painful, but I can heal you." Dek opened his medical box, rummaged around, then found what he was looking for: some tweezers, a syringe of morphine, scissors, a scapel and tiny little needles with thread. He then looked at Boogie "This big fellow should be easier to heal. All he needs is that steam pumped out of him, some cold water and a breathing inhaler. He may need a little chest operation to prevent any damage from the hot steam and to remvoe any scar tissue, but he'll pull through quickly." Dek then got the neccessary items out. Arthur turned to look at him in amazement "How can you fit so many tools in such a tiny bag?"
Dek just carried on with arranging his equipment. "Right, I think this mudokon here should be treated first, as his eyes are pretty nasty. Now, Sefon, you seem to have some medical knowledge, so you can assist me. The rest of you please leave the immediate area so I can treat my patient."
07-03-2005, 12:49 AM
dripik
Maintain Integrity

: Aug 2002
: Budapest, Hungary
: 2,116
dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)

OOC: Back again for a day, then I'll be away again for another week. If I could only have some time to work on W@RF. Anyways...

-------------------------------

Arnie and Otto walked to the Board Room. Otto took a glance into the room, then saw Carl and Tucker inside.

Otto: "He's in there, looking a little... mad."

Arnie: "Thought so. OK, let's see what he's up to."

They went inside and walked up to Carl.

Arnie: "I think you called for me Carl. What is it again?"

-------------------------------

RG-49 looked around, trying to find Arnie.

RG-49: "Mudokon organic, do you know where the Boss of Rupture Farms is?"

Rick: "Told you already, we don't know where he is. Turn on your sensors and see for yourself."

There was a click in RG-49's head and he looked around in all directions. Then he froze looking upwards.

RG-49: "The Boss is in the Board Room."

Then he started running to some stairs leading to the Board Room.

Rick: "Hey, where are you going? We need you at the repairs!"

#7 Slig: "Drop it, Rick. We might as well go after him."

They ran after RG-49.

07-03-2005, 03:11 AM
Splat
Chameleonic Lifeforms, No Thanks!

: Oct 2002
: Merrie olde Englande
: 4,539
Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

ooc: I just thought I should post...

Stivik walked down a corridor and realised he was near the boardroom. He shrugged and looked in the door. Inside he saw Arnie and Otto, and another glukkon and a slig. It took him a few seconds to recognise the glukkon as a guy who'd got himself some reputation as being a bit crazy and very irritable.

Stivik: "Carl? What's that loon doing here?" He shrugged and continued down the corridor, away from the stairs.

07-03-2005, 09:01 AM
Cyber-Slig

: Jul 2004
: Mongolia
: 1,225
Cyber-Slig  (10)

Vykker A : Hello, you're officially Unit #71947290, remember your number.

Vykker B : You'll be patrolling this damn place for trouble makers. Don't hit them though. The boss here is too soft...

Vykker A and B point CS to a pair of legs

Vykker A: Put them on, head to the armory, and take a gun and a gas-mask. NOTHING ELSE!

Cyber Slig : Unit #71947290 officially on duty. Current Task, head to armory *leaves room*

CS entered the slig armory. He picked up a gas-mask, and a standard-blitz rifle. His programming wasn't exactly perfect though.

CS : Task must be refreshed..... one moment.. refreshing ... Current Task : Head to the armory and pick up any useful equipment.

With this new malfunctioning error, CS picked up 2 gloves, and placed them on his hands. He found a radar back-pack, like normal big bros wear. And finally he found Big Bro armour, which he placed over himself, so noone can tell he's a cyborg.

OOC : Anyone who sees him, don't refer to him as Cyber Slig, he's covered in armour, until he reaches the stage where something happens and someone rips it off or something.
07-03-2005, 11:25 AM
Munch's Master
Outlaw Mortar

OOC: Hooray, you're back!...again. But what do we call him if we don't call him Cyber-Slig? Just 'Armoured Big Bro' ?
07-03-2005, 01:20 PM
Cyber-Slig

: Jul 2004
: Mongolia
: 1,225
Cyber-Slig  (10)

ooc : I joined last week, didn't you catch my other post? And if he's a guard, you won't really interact with him much, unless he interacts with you.
07-03-2005, 08:00 PM
Jarnww
Fuzzle

: Jun 2005
: Everywhere!
: 123
Jarnww  (10)

OOC:Yo guys, sorry It's a little late, but can I join? here's my char:

Name:Sev
Species:Slig
Description:Slig with a tattoo of a Scrab. Used to work at a slig equipment development plant and got some prototype pants which can morph from heli-pants to normal pants. Has worked as a security slig for a while. Recently got transferred due to "Strange Events" at Rupture Farms.

Sev stood on the platform waiting for the train to come. He took a breath and then took a glance at the clock above a door.

Sev:"Man,I thought the Soulstorm Incident was bad. This situation tops everything! Ah well, plug a couple of maniacs, get paid, go on that long earned vacation. Finally."

Sev looked up and saw the train coming. He stood up, sighed, and walked through the train door.
07-03-2005, 08:41 PM
Gretin
Clakker Relic Miner

: Jan 2005
: Lost in Space
: 818
Gretin  (167)Gretin  (167)

OOC: It's never too late to join! Judging from your first post, I think you shouldn't have much trouble fitting in.

Sefon:"Who, me? You said my name and medical knowledge in the same sentence?"

He moved up next to Scruben anyway.

Sefon:"I'll give anything a go, but don't expect me to be a lot of use."

07-03-2005, 08:56 PM
Jarnww
Fuzzle

Jarnww  (10)

OOC: Thanks Gretin! I'm a bit of a noob, but I've been reading this RPG for a while, so I may have the basics.

Sev stepped out of the train and dusted off his shoulders.

Sev:"Well, I can see lots of people have arrived today. The train was a lot later than usual. If Aslik was still alive, maybe the train would still be on time...Might as well find the Boss, I atleast want to find out what's goin on here and why I was transferred. Damn, I could go for a mudokon pop right about now...."
07-04-2005, 09:21 AM
Munch's Master
Outlaw Mortar

OOC: Good to see a new RP'er. We're all noobs at it at first, but we get the hang of it. And you're pretty good for a beginner. Oh and CS, I know you posted earlier, I'm just saying it's good that you are back again, as you had seemed to have stopped.

IC:

Dek turned to Sefon "Oh don't worry, I'll just need you to keep my equipment ready, and if you can make sure Scruben stays calm and relaxes, that will make my task a lot easier old bean." Dek began preparing his tools, he took out an anaesthetic needle. "It's alright my friend, this will just be a little prick, then you won't have any pain during the operation." He then muttered to Sefon "I need him awake to see how it progresses as I work, just keep him relaxed while I give the injection."

OOC: Boogie, is it OK for me to like just do the oepration in my next post. I don't want ot prevent your character doing anything like moving etc. unless you're OK with him being inactive for the operation.
07-04-2005, 11:49 AM
Havoc
Cheesecake Apocalypse

: May 2003
: 9,976
Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)

Nick stared unbelievably as he saw the paramite speak.

Nick: Hit me I'm dreaming...

Math: *Hit's Nick*

Math: Boojah! Full on the jaws!

Nick rubs his jaw and gets up again.

Nick: What the ODD!!!! Was that for!!

Math: You said hit me, so I did...

Nick: Ugh... muds...

He turned to Anni.

Nick: So... you got a talking paramite here... That's interesting...

Math gave him a poke in the side.

Nick: Ughm... for a... Cartel snoop... I mean.

Math: What he means is... where did you find her? This is way... cool, I guess is the term.

When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion.

07-04-2005, 12:20 PM
Jarnww
Fuzzle

Jarnww  (10)

Sev looked at the factory map at the train landing.

Sev:"I'm guessing the boss is in the board room right now. Hope he's not in a meeting or somethin."

Sev pressed a button to call the employee elevator. He waited several minutes and finally realised the elevator might not be coming.

Sev:"Man, this place is in bad shape. Abe doesn't even need to blow this place up. better take the service elevator then."

Sev walked over to the pully manipulated elevator two feet away from the employee elevator and started ascending slowly while cursing and mumbling about how bad technology is these days.

07-05-2005, 06:15 AM
big bro boogie
Sewer Sleg

big bro boogie  (10)

OOC:
:
OOC: Boogie, is it OK for me to like just do the oepration in my next post. I don't want ot prevent your character doing anything like moving etc.
Yeah, as long as you keep him alive and unspoiled (don't tear off his tongue, spoon out his eyeball or cut out his heart), then its okay with me.
And besides, Scruben would probably scream and move a bit, but Dek would probaply say something like: "Sefon, relax him, please."
It would be more convenient for you and Gretin to make Scruben move or anything.
You get me, I know you do.

--IC--

*Floyd turns back to Dek and Sefon*

Floyd: "Errhm, it wouldn't hurt THAT much, would it?"

07-05-2005, 07:10 AM
T-nex
Frosties and Buttsex

: Aug 2003
: Denmark
: 4,811
T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)

"Oh... I found her about 2 years ago... You remember when you and Kix began shooting all the loose paramites? I found one alive, which i took care of." Anni said and watched Somi eat.

"Oh yea I remember that. So can you get Freak down? I thought he was dead or something." Kix said.

"On my way..." Somi said and crawled up in the corner, we she had build her nest in the hole.

Then freak became visible, and got lowered by a string of web.

"They've learned to co-oporate..." Anni snickered, and a grabbed Freak as Soon as he got close enough.

Then somi came down too.

"Nick, could you please take Freak somewhere, where he can get healed? Stivik kicked him in the ribs, and i think he broke one or two." Anni said.

"Aww, poor Freak..." Kix said and took him.

She started to pet him.
Wil siger (17:13):
Hey, I have massive nuts. :@

============

07-05-2005, 07:37 AM
Munch's Master
Outlaw Mortar

OOC: Thanks Boogie, but my guy will need to like stitch his eyes up temporarily, is that OK?

IC:
Dek looked at Floyd and laughed "Ohh my no my dear fellow, it's just like a little mosquito sting. If you've ever had an injection before you should know. And Sefon, keep him very calm, please." Dek raiseed the needle and injected it on the area of Scruben's face where his nose would be if he were a human (i.e: inbetween his eyes) and carefully then removed it, wiping at the little mark with a small clean tissue. "Now this will hurt a little, as I can't give you two numbing injections, so just think of happy things." Dek explained. He began pinching up some skin from Scrube's back then, using some tiny, very sharp scissors, cut the skin off. (ooc: He needs it to make Scruben some new eyelids, so don't think my guy is just maiming Scruben senselessly)

EDIT:
OOC: Oh and T-Nex, you can always take Freak to my Vykker character, he's a healer/surgeon.

Last edited by Munch's Master; 07-05-2005 at 08:37 AM..
07-05-2005, 08:29 AM
Jarnww
Fuzzle

Jarnww  (10)

Sev got out of the auxillary elevator and took a look at what floor he was on.

Sev:"Huh.This should be where the boardroom is.Better leg it."

Sev ran down the hall and stopped at the boardroom door.He looked inside and saw three Glukkons and a slig talking about something. He was too far, so he couldn't hear anything.

Sev:"Well, looks like I was right once again.He's in a meeting. Maybe I'll just wait until he's done.If this takes too long, maybe I'll drop by the security office."

Sev got a little closer to the door and listened in in the conversation inside.

OOC:If anyone was near, in, or next to the boardroom besides chirpy and Dripik's characters, I'm sorry I didn't interact with them.

07-06-2005, 03:33 AM
big bro boogie
Sewer Sleg

big bro boogie  (10)

OOC: No prob, Munch's Master. And yeah, stitching his eyes is OK.

--IC--

Floyd: "Ok, that's alright... I guess."
*Floyd sits down next to Sefon*

*Scruben thinks about some Huge Scrabcakes and smiles a bit*

*Boogie's still breathing, coughing a little bit some times(like very weak coughs)*

07-06-2005, 06:17 AM
Havoc
Cheesecake Apocalypse

Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)

Nick: I would... but I don't realy know a place. The nearest slog kennels are 30 miles away.

Math: I can take him there if you like me too... Nothing better to do anyway.

Nick: Sorry, Math. You know I can't do that.

He looked at freak.

Nick: I say we go find Stavik first... since he's the one responsible for this mess. Math, Anni, you go find him. I'l talk to Arnie about transfering Stavik out of this place, his presence is no longer wanted...

Math: What about Somi and Freak? Freak looks injured.

Nick: He's a slog... he can handle himself a tad longer.

When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion.

07-06-2005, 07:52 AM
T-nex
Frosties and Buttsex

: Aug 2003
: Denmark
: 4,811
T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)

"Uhh! You really are heartless. Can't you see Freak is in pain????" Anni said to Nick.

"I can take him somewhere..." Kix said.

"You can?? Oh thankyou!" Anni said and embraced kix.

"Yea, ok." Kix said and hugged Anni back.

"So shall we find Stivik? I would gladly kick him out of the factory." Anni said and smiled evily.

"Somi, go back hiding. I'll come back for you later." Anni said, and went out, dragging Math with her.

"Uhm right, then I'll go." Kix said.

"Wait, I'm coming too." Dean said and walked along with Kix.
Wil siger (17:13):
Hey, I have massive nuts. :@

============

07-06-2005, 09:01 AM
Munch's Master
Outlaw Mortar

Dek paused temporarily, looking qith concern at Boogie. "Arthur, quick, just press his chest a few times to help him breath." Dek ordered him. Arthur hurried over and pressed on his chest to try ease him. Dek turned back to Sefon. "Now, try and forget your eyes exist for a moment. This may seem hard, but please attemp to imagine you are something like a Scrab or Paramite. That will lessen any pain." Dek explained. He took a small sewing needle, a tiny scapel and a miniature blowtorch (emits hot light rather than flames) and began the operation. Carefully cutting just above Scruben's eyelids, Dek began using his scapel to hold the nerves in place while heating them together with his torch, sterilizing it. he did this with both eyes, then used the excess skin he had cut from Scruben's back and stitched it into place on the skin, making sure it attached correctly. "Now just blink a few times....good." Dek said, before finishing the operation. He put a few drops of antiseptic on Scruben's eyes then, slowly but precisely, stitched his eyelids shut. "There, the operation is complete. Now, I want you to leave your eyes stitched up for 2 days, come back to me after this time, and I'll see how you're progressing. Hopefully they can come off in a week or so." Dek explained. "Now, my next patient.", he said, waddling over to Boogie. "Wonderful, now I'm probably going to miss the Product Development Progress meeting this afternoon." He thought to himself.
07-06-2005, 09:18 AM
Havoc
Cheesecake Apocalypse

Nick: Well sorry but there aint realy secure places for Freak to hide around here, let alone get him fixed up.

Math: *Is dragged along* Yea... I'd like to kick him out as well...

Nick wanders off to the cafeteria, in hope to find Arnie there.

(OOC: Where is Arnie anyway atm?)

07-06-2005, 11:33 AM
big bro boogie
Sewer Sleg

big bro boogie  (10)

*Scruben woke up (kinda) from his dream about this cloud of scrabcakes (unfortunatly it wasn't raining)*

Scruben: "Hey, what th- Oh... yeah I'm stitched up already. Where am I? And how long will I be blinded anyhow?"

Floyd: "Here, I'll help you up. It seems you'll be blinded for at least 2 days. Great, I'll have to hold your hand for 2 days too. Anyway, how do you feel?"

Scruben: "My eyes dont burn anymore, but I'm consantly trying to blink, which does hurt them a little bit. So who or what helped me? He or she has done a great job."

Floyd: "This doc, or rather surgeon called Dek healed you. Actually Sefon would have fixed you somehow, but Dek came here faster.
He's (OOC| I can refer Dek as a He, can I?) working on Boogie now."

Scruben: "I'd like to see that. Damn, ofcourse, I can't. *sigh* "

*Floyd pulls Scruben by hand while walking towards Boogie, makes Scruben sit down carefully and sits down himself.*

OOC: Munch's M, the same rules you followed with Scruben are the same for Boogie.

07-06-2005, 12:34 PM
Splat
Chameleonic Lifeforms, No Thanks!

: Oct 2002
: Merrie olde Englande
: 4,539
Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

ooc: Arnie's in the boardroom. And Stivik...

Stivik returned to the rec-room. He spoke into the box. "The mud changed her mind just before she escaped. When this place closes down I'd strongly recommend you send her and her friends back to Vykker's Labs for... extensive testing. I'm currently looking for the paramite on the tape. I... doubt it is a talking paramite but I think I should check." No need to get them excited if hecouldn't find it.

He took off his box and his mask and set them both to send the stuff he'd recorded. Then he returned them to his respective body parts and layed back on the bed for some long-needed sleep.

07-06-2005, 03:59 PM
kjjcarpenter
Boombat Seeker

: Apr 2005
: Sydney, Australia
: 642
kjjcarpenter  (748)kjjcarpenter  (748)kjjcarpenter  (748)kjjcarpenter  (748)kjjcarpenter  (748)kjjcarpenter  (748)kjjcarpenter  (748)

OOC: I am nearing the end of Carls story, so if you want to know what he is doing here and why strange things will happen, read The Story Of Brian in fan fiction.

Carl:"What took yOU! YOU son of a *****! I have been waiting down here for 2 ****ing hours!"
*Takes big breath. And lightens his tone of voice.*
Carl:"Now listen to me Arnie, and here why I am here. Back about 42, years ago, I don't reamember how long, I hid the Mudokon, Sam in this place. Molluck said he would give her back to me in 10 years but he never did. Now, I have come to claim what is mine and if you don't give me the keycode for the secret lift in Rupture Farms, I will blow this place to a blivion."
Carl thinks:"I am just going to plant a bomb here anyway."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Johnson (reading map):"Left, right, then um- uh, I'M LOST!"
*Continues walking not knowing were he is going.*