Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Oddworld RPG

06-27-2005, 04:27 PM
T-nex
Frosties and Buttsex

: Aug 2003
: Denmark
: 4,811
T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)

"Whoa, my pets?? Hold it there lil' boy. They're safe from you, that's where they are." Anni said and let out a small chuckle.

She shook her head, and starred at him for some time, then she turned to Math and Nick.

"Well, you're probably wondring what he wants with my so-called pet... Well, he's from the Cartel, and wants to steal Somi from me. So whatever you do, keep him away from me." she said, and once again stared at him, but now there was hatred in her face.

She tightened her fists and tried to calm herself down.
Wil siger (17:13):
Hey, I have massive nuts. :@

============

06-27-2005, 06:22 PM
mudling
Outlaw Sniper

: Jan 2005
: Sydney
: 1,631
mudling  (123)mudling  (123)

slin: you, you never told one such as i there were wild animals let loose in this farm, let thy find all nature at once, so they can get into there right mind, and save themselves from this filth!
nibb: ahh, you mean the stockyards?

(martha apears, with dan by her side)
martha: hi! i'm back! this is my friend dan. dan noe, noe, dan. who is this mud you have brought over?
nibb: he's threatening me, he wants to find mullok, and destroy this farm.
slin: SILENCE! *he pulls out his hands, and throws nibb into another room* you animals, free yourselves, you and all natives here are brainwashed!
martha: ahh, maybe you should try with the stockyard animals, becuase you have no effect on moi!
slin: i shall go then!
martha: yeah, there's a loose parimite aswell, called somi, oh, and numerous sligs, and da boss is called arnie, he's a gluckon.
nibb: *from another room* oh great, here we go, nice one martha! this guy is a nutcase, he'll make pies, cakes and drinks out of all of us.
slin: silence, i shall free the animals, and kill the sligs and glockons! little one, what are the names of the muds?
martha: uh oh, i'm sorry nibb.
slin: TELL ME!
nibb: i'm only telling you a vyker's number! you seriosly need some brain surgury!
slin: my patience has vansihed, you are dimismissed, i shall explore this farms of rapture myself! *he slowly floats away*

martha: ok, there's a nutcase let loose in the farms, and this is da 1st time dat dan has entered dis farm, that's just great! well, what do we do?
nibb: alert arnie, i mean, this guy can't do serious damage...wait, were was the droid noe once told me about, is he still in that old room, or by arnies side, we need to get the full story. martha and dan, you go see arnie, and look for the robot, i'll meet you there, after i securew the cages of the stockyards animals. if you pass any ratz, birds or whatever, bring them with you, i'll warn all of the workers i see, let's go!

*they seperate, and run/hop as fast as they can*

ooc: i've left it pretty open, the only characters that need to care are dripkick, and maybe some animals and sligs, other wise, you're pretty safe.

Last edited by mudling; 06-27-2005 at 10:29 PM..
06-27-2005, 09:46 PM
Gretin
Clakker Relic Miner

: Lost in Space
: 818
Gretin  (167)Gretin  (167)

OOC:Dippstick? What are you on about? I don't know any character by that name, and the OWF user named Dipstikk is not in this RPG to my knowledge.

IC: Sefon:"I think it's probably best if we do something now, but as I said, I haven't really got a lot of medical knowledge, so the reason I want to do it in private is because I won't really be using the 'conventional' methods. However, we should also get this Vykker, if he can be trusted, to do what he can after I've done my bit."

He grabs hold of Scrubby to start bringing him.

Sefon:"I'm not sure how effective my methods will be, but we don't want to risk you losing your eyesight - I've known a few blind mudokons in my time, and I don't want to add another to the list."

Groll, not being one of the smartest sligs around, is pretty confuzzled by all this.

Groll:"Wait a minute, he's looking for a sick animal!" *he turns to Stivik* "Aren't you?"

06-27-2005, 10:30 PM
mudling
Outlaw Sniper

: Sydney
: 1,631
mudling  (123)mudling  (123)

ooc: sorry, i ment dripkik, the founder of this RPG.

06-28-2005, 02:58 AM
big bro boogie
Sewer Sleg

: Jun 2003
: Netherlands
: 744
big bro boogie  (10)

OOC: You must mean Dripik.

--IC--

Scruben: "That sounds good to me, and uh... Floyd, my eyes still burn so... Hurry Up!"
Floyd: "Ok, enough info for me, we need this done Fast. Hmm, Arthur, get that vykker up to the special barracks door 107. Got that?
You know where the place is, right? Anyway, I'm heading to the barracks now, see ya."

*Floyd starts walking to the special barracks*

06-28-2005, 05:54 AM
T-nex
Frosties and Buttsex

T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)

"Sick animal?? HA! Somi aint sick. He shot her in the leg." Anni said and pointed at Stivik.

She walked around shaking her head slowly.

"Well, now you're secret's out Stivik, what are you gonna do now? ... Cartel-bastard." Anni said in an evil tone.

She began laughing in a low tone for herself.

============

06-28-2005, 07:47 AM
Splat
Chameleonic Lifeforms, No Thanks!

: Oct 2002
: Merrie olde Englande
: 4,539
Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

Stivik: "When I said it before I was actually trying to get you out of trouble but you are crazy aren't you Anni. Since when was I working for the Cartel? We're all working for the MAgog Cartel, Repture Farms exists soully for the benefit of the Magog Cartel. I work at Repture Farms so yeah, I work for the Cartel. So does Nick, so does Groll! So do you, whenever you do something useful instead of stirring up trouble."

That would give her something to think about. "I shot the paramite when I was trying to capture it, because it's sick. The last thing this place needs is all the animals dying before they're needed. Which won't be for a long time, judging by the state of the grinders."

06-28-2005, 08:47 AM
T-nex
Frosties and Buttsex

"Oh really? Well maybe you're right. But I think you've got more to do with the damn Cartel than we do. And don't lie to your fellow workers. Somi isn't sick. You wanna steal her, just because she can talk..." Anni said, but shut up and wondered if she shouldn't have said that loud.

"You'll never find Somi, I hid her somewhere safe from you. So give it up already, and leave me alone. MAth, do you wanna talk or not?" She then said as her final words.

============

06-28-2005, 11:28 AM
Munch's Master
Outlaw Mortar

: Mar 2005
: England
: 1,815
Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)

Arthur waved and then turned t Sefon "I just about know where special barracks is from a directory, but I can't remember exactly. Anyway I'll get Dek the Vykker as soon as I can, hey where's the emergency Fone, cuase to call my friend's Intern contact, I'll need ta know where it is." Arthur looked down at Scruben again, hoping that he could contact Dek in time.

OOC: Sholud I bring Dek in by Vykker Pod? If so whereabouts in terms of physical postition? This is directed to all RP'ers, especially Anni and Stivik, as I don't want to interfere with your thing if you don't want me to. Oh and BTW, I'll probably make Dek a permanent character or a now-and-then sort of character.
06-28-2005, 11:39 AM
Splat

Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

ooc: If he lands by the trainstation that'll be fine and makes some sense.

Stivik snorts: "Believe what you want. I'll leave you to your little dellusions." Stivik pushes past Nick and enters the building. He was gonna need some help looking for that paramite. RG-47 might be able to help him, if he could find it.

06-28-2005, 11:47 AM
Munch's Master
Outlaw Mortar

Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)

OOC: Right thanks, but where are your characters right now? I've just got a bit lost with your bit. Also what're they doing?
06-28-2005, 11:59 AM
Splat

nick and Math are standing around by the door to the stockyards, Anni is talking to them (or trying as Havoc isn't here), Groll is standing nearby looking confused and Stivik just entered the building by that door. Nick might follow him in but I won't promise anything.

06-28-2005, 04:45 PM
Cyber-Slig

: Jul 2004
: Mongolia
: 1,225
Cyber-Slig  (10)

OOC: Due to several people asking me to return, I've had a sudden spark of creativity and decided to re-join for a longer time. I plan on making some dramatic changes to my character, and will do so with the plot.

The bored vykkers in the med bay were chatting about useless nonsense.

Vykker A: So hmm... any severed limbs lately?

Vykker B: Yep. One slig missing an arm due to an encounter with a starving slog..

Vykker A: Splendid! Let's find him something from the storage.

2 minutes later the vykkers were in the storage room..

Vykker A: Hmm.. what about discombobulator gun for an arm?

Vykker B: Don't talk crap. Hmm.. what about this old chap. Find mechanical arm, half robotic head... scarred body though..

Vykker A: Take that arm. We can build smaller ones from it to stop those sligs whining for new arms... we keep telling them to stay back from the meat grinders.. but they don't listen, let's get to work.

Several days later, most of Cyber Sligs mechanical body had been salvaged for new parts. His sudden change in attitude to a friendly one, ''malfunctioned'' a few fo his systems. A few sligs took him to the vykkers for ''spare parts''. This is where his journey began.. again.

Vykker A: What about that robot thing now... we've got all we can from it.. and most of the parts don't work..

Vykker B: Well let's get something from his head. A risky area, but worth it. But let's zap the stuff first before we ''borrow'' it, it may help the chances of it working..

The vykkers drag Cyber Slig's body to ''the table'', and prepare to shock the head....

Vykker A: Pull the lever Hampton!

Vykker B pulls the lever

Vykker A: Well this is going good, most of the electricity is going to the organic parts, so theh ead won't over-load...

Vykker B: Shall I turn it off Alfred?

Vykker A: Yes. go ahead

After switching off the power, vykker B pulls out a cleaver from the shelve, preparing for ''surgery'', as he drew the dashed lines of CS's face, preparing to cut, CS's gasmask's eye turned red...

CS: Huh? What? Where am I?

ooc: Sorry for the extreme use of Random characters, but I have to for my come-back
06-29-2005, 12:33 AM
kjjcarpenter
Boombat Seeker

: Apr 2005
: Sydney, Australia
: 642
kjjcarpenter  (748)kjjcarpenter  (748)kjjcarpenter  (748)kjjcarpenter  (748)kjjcarpenter  (748)kjjcarpenter  (748)kjjcarpenter  (748)

Johnson was reading the Rupture Farms plan.

Johnson:"Ok, so I turn here and..."
*Stears blindly into space then takes the plan off the wall.
Johnson:"Well I hope to see you guys again, after I kill Carl."
*Holds hand out to Arther.*
Johnson:"Shake my hand, please."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Carl:"I am getting bored waiting for that F*CK OF A GLUKKON!"
*Looks at Tucker.*
Carl:"Got everything ready?"
Tucker:"Sure have."
*Pulls out gun.*
Carl:"Good, you don't know how long I have been waiting for this."
*Looks at screen.*
Carl:"Hey, can I get the Spice Channel on this thing?"
Tucker:"I don't think so."

06-29-2005, 03:39 AM
Havoc
Cheesecake Apocalypse

: May 2003
: 9,976
Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)

OOC: Sorry for the long absence, been kinda busy...

Nick: Wait, what? You have a paramite for a pet? Are you crazy?! You want us to get in trouble with CHTA (Creatures for the Harmfull Treatment of Animals) on our asses?

Math: Oh chill down. It's not hurting anyone.

Nick: That's the problem!

Math: Don't be stupid, dude. Listnen up, Stivik is after her pet and I don't even want to know what he's going to do to the poor creature when he gets his hands on it.

Nick: Uhm... you do realize we normaly chop dozens of these creatures up a day... right?

Math gave Nick a glance.

Math: It's her PET... and STIVIK is after it...

He frowned at Nick to put more power behind his argument.

Nick: ...and... whenever he is after something...

He held quiet for a moment.

Nick: ...Stavik is a cartell snoop right? I mean, not officialy, but it's kinda obvious right?

Math: He does act a little suspecious... I dunno if the cartel has anything to do with him though.

Nick: Mff, well I do. Whatever he's up to with that paramite, it can't be good. Okay Anni I'm in. Can you take us to your paramite? I can hide her somewhere where Stavik isn't even allowed.

Math: Eh, dude. If he is realy working for the cartel he probably outranks you...

Nick looked at Math for a second.

Nick: D'oh! Shit, you're right.

Math: Anni, is your paramite somewhere save? Can we see her?

When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion.

06-29-2005, 04:28 AM
big bro boogie
Sewer Sleg

big bro boogie  (10)

OOC:
:
Arthur waved and then turned t Sefon "I just about know where special barracks is from a directory, but I can't remember exactly. Anyway I'll get Dek the Vykker as soon as I can, hey where's the emergency Fone, cuase to call my friend's Intern contact, I'll need ta know where it is." Arthur looked down at Scruben again, hoping that he could contact Dek in time.
I'll notice something: Boogie's (shiny)pants are still near you, cuz Floyd only took his body. In his pants there was a radio, but he lost it and he mumbled about it a time back, in the cafeteria though.
I'll give you a hint: the radio is near the pants. So you could use that as your security fone, IF you WANT that to happen. And I'll let you decide where the radio is precicely, it's just near the pants.

06-29-2005, 08:13 AM
Munch's Master
Outlaw Mortar

ooc: Right thanks.

Arthur shook Johnson' hand "Err, sure, right, you do that." He looked down, confused, then saw Boogie's pants. "Hey Floyd, you forgot Boogie's pants!" He yelled, but it seemed Floyd was too far off. "Great, on top of finding a Fone I need to carry these to Floyd" Arthur mumbled. He then noticed something by the cafeteria door. It was a little metal thing that seemed to have been dropped, obviously someone had forgotten it. "Hey, a speaker radio!" Arthur exclaimed. He picked it up, then realised he might be able to contact Dek with it. "Hey Sefon, can you make sure Scrubby stays alright while I contact Dek?" Arthur asked, he switched on the radio and began fiddling around with it "Hmm, whoops, on broadcasts instead of foning, Slog FM, no, OBC (Oddworld Broadcasting Corportation) Radio 2, nope, Magog on the March Radio, definitely not, ah, there we are, Slig Barracks #1034." Arthur gave Sefon a thumbs up. "Hey yeah this is an emergency call, could you please get Slig 3869351 on the radio for me, thanks, *pause, a scrabbling noise comes from the other end of the radio*, ah, hey, Shatner (the Slig), yeah, can you get Dek for me. Sorry for interrupting your beating practice, but this is important. No, I haven't got my pants stuck in the toilet again, yes, that's right, Dek, contact him or get Whizz (The intern) to inform hiim. Oh and tell him to bring his medical equipment and to contact me once he's on his way. How long? Right, we'll make do until then, kay thanks, I owe ya one. See-ya." Arthur turned off the radio and spoke to Sefonw "Dek should be on his way soon, he'll be here in about 20 minutes, so we better get Scrubby up to his special barracks in the meantime."

~~~~~~~~~~

Mreanwhile, in his labs, Dek the Vykker was performing a crab autopsy when an intern came running in with a message. Dek listened as the intern explained: "Important call from the reopened RuptureFarms factory, emergency medical operation needed, you were requested sir." said the intern.
Dek sighed and put away his tools, placing them in a box and also putting in various saws, syringes, types of bandage, jars full of things etc. "Ah well, better get going on I suppose. Get someone to take over for me." Dek replied, then scuttled off to his Pod. The intern just switched back on his headphones and wandered out.

OOC: Sorry for the long post and random intern, but it was needed for this situation. Oh, by the way, big bro boogie, how was it that Scruben got his eyes injured and how did Boogie get hurt? I'll post Dek's bio in my next post.

Last edited by Munch's Master; 06-29-2005 at 08:15 AM..
06-29-2005, 02:41 PM
T-nex
Frosties and Buttsex

"Damn... I'll never get to talk to Math in private..." Anni thought.

"Argh, of course Stivik's from the Cartel... Anyways, i hid Somi..." she said, then lowered her voice and got closer to nick and Math, "... in the old part of Rupture Farms..."

She pointed at the direction.

"No-one would even thinking of looking there... Thats why i had her there when i found her... She was just a little cub or whatever. Hmm, I wanna take some food with me, can we get some scrabcakes?" Anni asked.

============

06-29-2005, 07:50 PM
Gretin
Clakker Relic Miner

OOC: I just have one problem with what you said, Munch Master. The intern told Dek? Anyway, can't be bothered looking back, but I think Scruben got stuff in his eyes from the thing on boogie's back being shot.

IC: Sefon:"Right, that should also give me enough time to do what I can. Let's get going."

He follows after Floyd.

Groll had given up trying to understand what was going on and walked inside the building through the same door as Stivik had gone through.
He decided to go to the cafeteria; all this thinking made him hungry!

06-29-2005, 11:16 PM
kjjcarpenter
Boombat Seeker

kjjcarpenter  (748)kjjcarpenter  (748)kjjcarpenter  (748)kjjcarpenter  (748)kjjcarpenter  (748)kjjcarpenter  (748)kjjcarpenter  (748)

Johnson left the room reading the map. He walked on and on but he never seemed to get anywere. But soon he came across the Board Room.

Johnson:"How the hell did I end up here?"
*Looks inside.*
Johnson:"Carl?!?"

He knew that if he ran in there now Tucker would murder him, so he continues down the hallway.

Tucker:"Carl, I think I jus-"
Carl:"I don't give a f*ck, Tucker!"

Tucker's radio was picking up a signal, but before he could do anything the noise was over.

Carl:"What was that?"
Tucker:"Don't know."

OOC: Guys is it alright if I bring Molluck back for about 2 post soon? But if not, it doesn't matter.

06-30-2005, 12:39 AM
Gretin
Clakker Relic Miner

OOC: I expect the answer will be no. It's against what Dripik said in this RPG's rules:
:
No original characters, like Molluck etc. Do not use other RPGers' characters.
And just one thing, there's also a rule against excessive swearing:
:
Constant swearing:
Please refer from swearing. It is no allowed, but your character can call each other other stuff then f*ck and stuff like that.

An example:

A shoves B again, wanting to finish the fight

A : Ran away, again?

B : **** off you ****ing ****

however, you can do something like

A shoves B again, wanting to fight

A : Ran away again?

B : Get lost you bastard! I don't wanna fight.

Last edited by Gretin; 06-30-2005 at 12:43 AM..
06-30-2005, 02:09 AM
kjjcarpenter
Boombat Seeker

Ok I wont bring him back, and I will block out the swear words completly, sorry about that Gretin.

06-30-2005, 06:01 AM
Havoc
Cheesecake Apocalypse

: May 2003
: 9,976
Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)

Nick: The old part? But... thats dangerous.

Math: It's a paramite... it's invested with paramites. Why is it dangerous?

Nick: Becouse it could collapse...

Math sighs.

Math: Why is Stivik after your paramite anyway? There is lots of them in the stockyard...

When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion.

06-30-2005, 06:10 AM
T-nex
Frosties and Buttsex

"Oh, he's just so godamn interested in it, cos it can talk... You know, intelligent talk." Anni answered.

"Lets go to the cafeteria first, i wanna get some meat for Somi. She's probably hungry." Anni said, and went over there, ignoring the persons in it. She whent straight for the kitchen but got shocked to see Kix and Dean in it.

"ANNI? Wh-what are you doing here?" Kix asked.

"Long story, I need some meat." she said, and took 2 raw scrab-legs.

"gotta take one for Freak too." Anni said and blinked with one eye.

"Freak? You have him? I thought he had got lost or something." Kix said.

"Nah," Anni replied, and went outside the kitchen again.

She turned to Nick and Math.

"Ok lets go." She said, and lead them to Somi's place.

"Hey wait for us!!!" Kix said, and came running with Dean by her side.

She stopped up so that they could follow her. Then she walked further, and soon, they got to the place. It was filled with paramite-web.

"Wow, she's been working hard here..." Anni said, "Somi, you can come out now. I took some food with me."

Then she saw somi coming down the wall.

"Somi!!" Anni yelled, and gave her one of the scrablegs.

"Thanx." Somi said.

"Wheres freak?" Anni asked, and looked around.

"Up in the corner." Somi answered, and pointed at a nest she had made out of web, "He kept trying to walk, you know... to show-off."

"Boys..." Anni muttered.

"You tell me about it." Somi said, as she began eating the scrableg.

============

Last edited by T-nex; 06-30-2005 at 06:27 AM..
06-30-2005, 07:23 AM
big bro boogie
Sewer Sleg

big bro boogie  (10)

*Floyd arrives at Boogie's door*
Floyd: "Alright, I don't see a switch or button to open the door. Oh, that card reader thingy should be it."

*Floyd turned around to find Boogie's door pass. It was located in his upper right jacket pocket.*

Floyd: "Now lets see." *slides the card trough the reader* "Open, please open."

*Next to the card reader, another box flipped open.*

Floyd: "Huh, what's that? Aww, why? A decoder for your door? Those things never work."

*Floyd grabs his pen from behind his ear, and pushes it behind the Codebox, causing it to release from the wall, revealing 2 wires.
Floyd made a little cut in the outer rubber of the two wires, brought them together and the door opened.*

Floyd: "Ha-ha, I broke into a valets place. Ok Sefon, only thing to do now is to get inside..."

*And Floyd walks in...*

06-30-2005, 09:00 AM
Munch's Master
Outlaw Mortar

:
OOC: I just have one problem with what you said, Munch Master. The intern told Dek?
OOC:Well, I meant to day he took a note, but saying he said it flowed better. And technically he could say it, as they are surgically prevented from whistling while they work, not speaking.
Oh and here is Dek the Vykker's bio:
Name: Dek
Species: Vykker
Occupation: Chief Medical Operator and Product Creation supervisor at the ground-based Vykkers' Labs #134
Dislikes: Failure, people who won’t agree with him.
Appearance: He is a basic Vykker, but wears spectacles at times and can sometimes be seen in a white lab coat or a suit.
Items: Surgical tools, sometimes a snuzi.
Backstory: Dek was originally a low-class Vykker at the Labs he worked for but he was ambitious. He disagreed with the ways the head surgeons worked, and aspired to run the palce himself. He undertook experiments without authorization in his quarter, and when discovered, was praised instead of punished, for his inventions were cost-effective and addictive, from his special cigar that was made of fuzzle skin and Gabbit liver and was addictive but cheap due to its components, to his electric pads, designed to send elctric shocks to the nervous system as both a torture device and a masochist's equivalent of nicotine patches. Dek had it made, and rose through the ranks fast, becoming Chief Medical Operator and Inventions superviosr at the labs.
IC:
Arthur watched as Sefon went off. "Should I bring Scrubby, cause leaving him here in the corridor will do him no good." Arthur called after Sefon. He began lifting the hurt Scruben carefully, to take him to the special barracks.

~~~~~~

Dek sat in his Pod and launched it. While he was sitting there, adjusting the controls accordingly and checking his tools, he began to get irritated. "Honestly, of all the days I could get called out, it would be when I'm instructing the new scientists how to perform an autopsy on a living Scrab." Dek thought to himself. "This is going to leave me with a large amount of paperwork and surgical debts. All because of one miniscule-brained little Slig with a slight eye problem." Dek took a deep breath. "OK, calm down, have a Chill Pill." He thought, and he snatched one from his medical box and crammed it into his mouth. "There, that's better. And not too long until I reach the Farms now." He thought, checking the onboard radar to make sure he was in the right direction.
06-30-2005, 10:43 AM
Splat

Stivik walked through the factory, trying to find RG. Failing miserably at that, he decided it could wait, Nick wasn't enough of an idiot to leave Anni alone to run off. He went down to the grinder room and grinned when he saw that so far nothing had been done to repair them. He switched on the camera in his mask and recorded the wrecked grinder.
He switched on his box and said: "The grinders have been wrecked like this for at least 5 hours. Apart from shutting them down, nohting appears to have been done towards repairing them."
He switched off the camera, feeling pleased with himself, and headed back out, looking for RG.

06-30-2005, 07:49 PM
Gretin
Clakker Relic Miner

OOC:
:
Ok I wont bring him back, and I will block out the swear words completly, sorry about that Gretin.
That's fine. I'm glad you didn't take my comment the wrong way.
:
Well, I meant to day he took a note, but saying he said it flowed better. And technically he could say it, as they are surgically prevented from whistling while they work, not speaking.
Yes, they can speak, but it's a very muffled sort of speaking! Not that I'm really that worried about it, I was just saying that it would be a bit hard for him to say it just like that.

:
Arthur watched as Sefon went off. "Should I bring Scrubby, cause leaving him here in the corridor will do him no good." Arthur called after Sefon. He began lifting the hurt Scruben carefully, to take him to the special barracks.
I thought they were taking him? Nevermind, I'll just work with what we've got:

IC:
Sefon:"Yes, we'd better take him, I'd rather get my business over and done with before that vykker gets here than after."

07-01-2005, 12:34 AM
T-nex
Frosties and Buttsex

OOC| I'm gonna go camping with my Aunt, Uncle and Sister, so i wont be able to write till monday. Plz don't mess with my characters, while I'm gone

============

07-01-2005, 04:44 AM
big bro boogie
Sewer Sleg

big bro boogie  (10)

OOC:
:
I thought they were taking him? Nevermind, I'll just work with what we've got
I thought that too, but anyway, what's done can't be turned back so, lets just head on with the RPG. And I suppose Sefon is still in the hallway right behind the café exit(/entrance) so...:

--IC--

*Floyd was standing right in the middle of the room of Boogie, and shivered. He saw a poster of the singing Chippunk: "lil' Chippa".*

"Oh my Odd!" Floyd yelled, "Sefon, look a-... Sefon?"

*Floyd looked around, but didn't see Sefon.*

Floyd: "Oh crap, he's probably still talking with Arthur... or maybe he's got trouble carrying Scrubby here.
I'd better help him."

*Floyd ran outta the room and tripped over Boogie's hat.*

Floyd: "Oh, what a day..."
*He stood up while hearing Boogie's graty breathing. Floyd ran back down the hallway to Sefon.*

Floyd: "Sefon, what 're you waiting for, man. I already opened the door to Boogie's room. Need some help?"

Last edited by big bro boogie; 07-01-2005 at 04:46 AM..