Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Oddworld RPG

05-08-2007, 12:08 AM
skillyaslig
Outlaw Cutter

: Mar 2007
: Beneath the sink
: 1,157
skillyaslig  (124)skillyaslig  (124)

Kas: Jayne, stop sneezing! Your getting snot on me!
Jayne: Ahhhmmm noht! Ahhchoo!
Kas: *wipes his face, screwing it up* Nasty, Jayne.
Jayne; *halts sneezing, and wipes his tentacles tenderly* Oww...
Kas: You alright there?
Jayne:*nods* Huh, I'ma fhine...

05-08-2007, 02:53 AM
WaterMelody
Boombat

: Apr 2007
: behind myself.
: 228
WaterMelody  (13)

OOC: fwee! i got my pic of sejsx done. some of the credit gors to dancing seef though, for her drawings helped me get the anatomy right @_@. enjoy!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	sejsx! wooo!.gif
Views:	817
Size:	84.6 
ID:	7998  

05-08-2007, 05:55 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

: May 2006
: Um...RealWorld?
: 1,943
Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

OOC: Nice pic

IC: Salve looked around the shop for a minute...he took his hand of the Steef's shoulder and went outside to the Gluks, where Brudda was circling them, sniffing around the floor around the feet.

Lil' Brudda sniffed, and found another trail. he followed it a little, finding it was coming from the sewers. He traced it back to the Glukkons. it wasn't from them, presumably from a Fleech or something earlier. He started sniffing the metal legs of his new master.
05-08-2007, 06:36 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

: Oct 2006
: Scotland, Aberdeen
: 1,041
Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

:
Sejsx had just drifed off to sleep, when she started to have nightmares. she was in her old cell at the agency, but she was chained. Shadows moved as the single light in her cell moved from side to side. She heard the slig before she saw him, it was xandiel. she stalked up to her, with the same knife he'd used to cut her horns off. "youve been naughty" he said, his voice full of malice "and we know what heppend to naughty steefies".
OOC: Sounds kinda kinky to me. I kinda think the picture goes off topic, but oh well. Here's a good reference picture http://oddworldlibrary.net/archives/...=RASW0092.jpg4 theres some anatomical mistakes on the steef me thinks. Meh, is anyone happy to do a 'Lulu-gets-kidnapped-and-brought-to-Lady-Margaret' plot?
I am a man. Do not call me otherwise, or you are doing it wrong. Times correctly guessed as a man: Patrick: 1, Mitsur: 1, Daxter king: 1, OANST: More than once, Nemo: 1, alf's brother's mate: 1, Nate: 1, Anonyman!: 1. The assumption everyone is male probably comes from the fact 90% of characters in Oddworld are male. The editpenis<a href=http://www.oddworldforums.net/signaturepics/sigpic4236_3.gif target=_blank>http://www.oddworldforums.net/signat...gpic4236_3.gif</a>

05-08-2007, 10:49 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

OOC: That's the actual Steef model used for the game, why would it be incorrect in any way?
Why don't you post as Lulu or anything for now? And you're sort of supposed to just see what happens...if you want to head elsewhere, then fine, do that and see what happens. It's part of the fun.
05-08-2007, 11:00 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

OOC: I meant Watermelody's picture, and I think I'm waiting for Ilovehammy! To reply to Lulu, but I seemed to forget what happened to most of my characters. Ah well.

IC
Vobos ran to the formerly screaming Sejsk, babbling away in a panic before Mike picked up a snuzi from one of the stalls. Loading it, Vobos took a sudden interest and took one too, loading it with a chemical container saying 'WARNING! LIQUID LAUGHING GAS! SEEK IMMEDIATE MEDICAL ADVICE IF CHEMICAL COMES INTO CONTACT WITH SKIN!' Like an idiot, he laughed and shot a needle, hitting Howler in the back. The slig froze, before smiling a ridiculous smile and speeding like a remote control car around the shop and out of it, leaving the sloggies to wander freely.
-
Lulu watched as Howler sped past, making litter blow up in the wind. "Was that a slig? Well, that's not something you see everyday, eh Star?"
I am a man. Do not call me otherwise, or you are doing it wrong. Times correctly guessed as a man: Patrick: 1, Mitsur: 1, Daxter king: 1, OANST: More than once, Nemo: 1, alf's brother's mate: 1, Nate: 1, Anonyman!: 1. The assumption everyone is male probably comes from the fact 90% of characters in Oddworld are male. The editpenis<a href=http://www.oddworldforums.net/signaturepics/sigpic4236_3.gif target=_blank>http://www.oddworldforums.net/signat...gpic4236_3.gif</a>

05-08-2007, 03:03 PM
IloveHammy!
Sniper Wasp

: Jun 2006
: Anywhere but here
: 269
IloveHammy!  (10)
Oddworld

ooc: Sorry for being away yesterday! Lot's o' stuff on my to-do-list.

ic:

Star: "It most certainly is not! That was very strange indeed. But, anyway, about the Gabbiar, that's really strange too. Wonder what happened. Think you were pocessed (sorry if that's spelled wrong!) by someone? Were there any Mudokons around at the auction? If there were, that explains your problem, darling. Mudokon's can be sneaky little creeps. I would bet on that, but you don't seem to have a dime right now. Why don't you hang out with me for a while, Lulu? I don't know this place very well and perhaps we could help one another.

05-08-2007, 09:46 PM
WaterMelody
Boombat

WaterMelody  (13)

OOC: i think the trial thing would be good! lol my characters had her fun xD. and also, i didnt mean for that scene to be 'kinky' as you delightfully put it. it was just supposed to be creepy. CREEPY I SAY!

my RP skills have left the buliding.

nice to see you ILH! =D

05-08-2007, 11:10 PM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

Lulu thought for a moment as the crazed crawling slig zoomed around in a circle, chasing his tail. "Possesed...Yeah, that could of happened! I felt like I was trying to fight a voice in my head or something!....Uhhh, yeah, i suppose we could hang out! Oh yeah, i remembered something!" Lulu hopped away for a couple of minutes before returning with his sparkly glokstar hat on. "I've still got my shiny hat!" He ducked as Vobos shot the snuzi over his head. "That vykker scares me..." "Daadoobee!"

05-09-2007, 01:46 AM
skillyaslig
Outlaw Cutter

Kas: *sniffed and turned, twirling his cane*
Jayne: Thi' is rathe' blande dhay, isnt ith?
Kas: Yes indeed...A lot of interedting things...*Looks at Vobo, who had a snuzi* Strange Vykker...bit stupid of one, isnt he?
Jayne: Yef, woner whata happned?
Kas: Dont know, or care for that matter Jayne.

05-09-2007, 09:38 AM
IloveHammy!
Sniper Wasp

IloveHammy!  (10)
Happy

:
OOC: i think the trial thing would be good! lol my characters had her fun xD. and also, i didnt mean for that scene to be 'kinky' as you delightfully put it. it was just supposed to be creepy. CREEPY I SAY!

my RP skills have left the buliding.

nice to see you ILH! =D

ooc:

Thanks! I'm glad to be back. By the way, sorry for not totally understanding the 'creepy Slig' situation. I thought Howler was a Howler Punk! Oh well, sorry just the same. I'll try to keep a better focus on what’s happening.

ic:

*Star was happy that Lulu agreed to be with her. Other then Shickwayla and Opple Steefson (of Rupture Farms), she didn't have very many friends at all. Most Oddworld inhabitants take one look at her and assume she's just like other Glukkon’s, nasty, greedy and demanding. Star, as we all know, wasn't any of those horrible things. People simply don't understand her. *

Star:

*Jumps out of the way of the snuzi shot*

"Yikes! That Vykker scares me too! What the freak's wrong with him? He could have killed us!

*Exhales hard*

"I have a feeling that our little walk together will be one of the most exciting and possibly dangerous ever."

*She smiled a bit at the thought of what may lie ahead.*

"Let's get outta here before we DO get shot!"

*Starts to walk away, hoping Lulu, her newfound friend, will follow.*

"I like your hat by the way. It's so you!"

*Giggles at her flirty exaggeration*

05-09-2007, 09:43 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

:
ooc:

Thanks! I'm glad to be back. By the way, sorry for not totally understanding the 'creepy Slig' situation. I thought Howler was a Howler Punk!
OOC: Lolz, i forgot about howler punks...

IC
Lulu hapilly followed Star, tossing the hat onto his head with his teeth and hopping quickly. "Dunno what's with that vykker, I thought vykkers were meant to be smart! So where are you from? Is your ma Lady Margaret? Strange how she like everyones mom but not much people know her well, huh?" Vobos fiddled with his gun, before accidently shooting himself and running around in hyperactivity, dragging Mike by the chains before Howler crashed into a bin.

Last edited by Zozo the Zrilufet; 05-09-2007 at 09:46 AM..
05-09-2007, 10:01 AM
IloveHammy!
Sniper Wasp

IloveHammy!  (10)
Happy

ic:

Star:

"I was raised in a bad home, by bad parents. I'm related to Lady Margaret of course, but she's not my mother. My mother was actually worse than L.M. She always told me I was nothing, that I would never make it on Oddworld, and that I would never get as rich as her. Well, I proved her wrong didn't I? I'm one of the richest, most popular, and most sucessful Glukkon's in histroy. I'm not trying to brag or anything, I just wanted to tell you about how much I've improved since I left my home and went on my own way."

*She paused for amoment, thinking about her hard past, then looked up and keep on walking.*

"Sorry about that. Anyways, where are you from and what's your story, darling?"

05-09-2007, 10:07 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

Lulu thought for a moment as Howler ran inside the metal bin, like a hamster in a cylindrical ball. "Well, I got hatched, had some time with Ma, got a job, had a charity opened in my name by someone else, got rich quick then lost it all at Vykkers Labs...Then it blew up when I left and everyone thinks I blew it up for no reason...The I came here and no ones bothered me!" He smiled, showing yellow teeth. "But I stink like trash and I'm hungry, what about you?" Vobos yelled as he ran on top of the rolling bin at Mike's expense, causing it to sped down an alleyway and crash. The lid rolled by before flipping on its side as some ratz ran past.

Last edited by Zozo the Zrilufet; 05-12-2007 at 07:29 AM..
05-09-2007, 10:21 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

IC: Brudda yelped and jumped back as the Slig shot past. He then ran after him and saw it crash into a bin. He rammed the bin with his head to stop it, and barked in "Hey, loony boy, you alright?"

Salve followed the two Glukkons. That hat of lulu's certainly added extra proof to the story. A mudokon...that would be a very amiable case, and believable, though the only real reason he thought a Mud would want Gabbiar is if they held them sacred like they did well nigh every beast of the land. He then watched the insane Vykker spazz in a circle, evidently having shot itself. Psycho. Bored, he decided whether or not to add to the conversation. He mumbled something, not 100% whether or not to butt in. He lit another cigarette, and held a pair out to Gluks in an offer.
05-09-2007, 10:29 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

Lulu hapilly took it in his mouth, while Howler looked at Lil'Brudda, giggling crazily. "HihihihihihowsthesloggiesIfeelhappytodaywheeee!" He barked. Vobos ran off again, still dragging the bruised Mike with him.

05-09-2007, 11:59 AM
IloveHammy!
Sniper Wasp

IloveHammy!  (10)

ooc:

Am I allowed to post again today? If not, sorry! I don't know the limit.

05-09-2007, 12:57 PM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

OOC: Is the limit the problem so much as rapidly posting next to each other? Even though it's tempting?
05-09-2007, 11:11 PM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

OOC: Uhhhh....^^;Okay, I take all blame....I'll just wait for someone else to post, sorry.

05-10-2007, 01:43 AM
WaterMelody
Boombat

WaterMelody  (13)

OOC: lets all stop bickering, and continue tha roleplay mmkay? =D. we need someone to make a bad ass bounty hunter, or xandiel could come back for revenge (with reinforcements) and cart lulu off, along with everyone else xD.

05-10-2007, 08:10 AM
IloveHammy!
Sniper Wasp

IloveHammy!  (10)

ic:

*To Slave,*

Star: "Oh, no thank you, dear. I don't smoke. I know you probably think that's rather unusual for a Glukkon like myself, but I just choose to be smoke free, that's all."

*Smiles nervously, trying not to choke on the smoke from the cigarette Lulu was puffing.*

05-10-2007, 08:49 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

OOC: Slave? A Big Bro?...lol.

IC: Salve withdrew the cigar "Suit yerself". He looked for Lil' Brudda, who had scampered off somewhere. He saw him near the bins, not far.

Brudda remained mute, not quite sure how to reply. He saw the Sloggies were alone, wandering. He decided to go over to them. Howler was not in the state to take care of them, so he thought the best idea was to take them back to the sewers. He barked at them to follow, and took them into the sewers, looking for any Slogs.

OOC: Zozo, could you control any Slogs in the sewers, since they're sorta 'your' thing (since Howler is you character, and you'd know how they act or whatever).
05-10-2007, 08:55 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

OOC: I suppose anyone can if they find anyway....I'll go fiddle with the slogs then.

Howler crawled in a circle, chasing his tail at high speed as Lulu watched him, before turning to Star. "Well I s'pose that's good, I can't seem to get off of the things anyway..." He coughed before resuming smoking.
-
The sewer slogs froze as they smelt an unfamilar scent and the sloggies, barking viciously and running towards it. "Who's there?!" They snarled, as some giant ones started coming.

05-10-2007, 09:31 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

IC: "Don't worry, I'm a Sleg. I decided to bring your Sloggies back down here, a certain Howler was looking after them, but he just went wacko, so I thought I ought to bring them back."
05-11-2007, 03:26 AM
skillyaslig
Outlaw Cutter

Kas: Odd, this is boring...
Jayne: Err....
Kas: Pfft!
OOC: Yeah, umm...not to be rude but this thread is kinda boring...please, dont hit me!

05-11-2007, 04:00 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

OOC: Then suggest how to make it better or I'll get Vobos to shoot you.

IC
The sewer slogs snarled. "...Alright then...." One said as the sloggies hapilly wandered around. "Where is that slig - slog! Gone anyway?!" "Hiyaeverybody!" Howler greeted, happily hanging from a pipe by his tail. "....What did he eat? Was it happy pills? Tell me it wasn't happy pills, the last slog that took them has been screwed up permanently!"
-
Vobos laughed before getting in a fight with an annoyed Mike again as the chemical wore off. "Daa!"

05-11-2007, 09:22 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

IC: Brudda was thankful they hadn't been hostile "I'm not really sure, I think he got shot with some weird pointy tube thing or summat. It was green."
05-11-2007, 01:10 PM
IloveHammy!
Sniper Wasp

IloveHammy!  (10)

ic:

Star: "Yeah. I'm just glad I never started smoking that stuff."

*She shook her head, remembering her past.*

"My mom and dad smoked it all the time. At times I felt like I couldn't breath. I'm pretty much used to it by now though. Anyway, where shall we go first on our walk?"

ooc:

Do you guys like my little black and white side view of Star? I drew it today and I plan to color a copy of it tomorrow.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Star in b and w.jpg
Views:	795
Size:	299.2 
ID:	8015  
05-11-2007, 03:27 PM
WaterMelody
Boombat

WaterMelody  (13)

OOC: ILH! thats awesome, cant wit too see the colour copy! ans skylliaslig, hold your horses! i'll make the RP more interesting for you.

Sejsx woke up with a yawn, to find the shop empty. She groaned and got up, and walked to the door. She shook her head at the utter chaos that the vykker was causing, the spotted kas and jayne. "hey kas!" she called "doya know where the bathhouse is here?". she was hoping shed find out, as her fur was feeling quite matted.

05-11-2007, 04:19 PM
skillyaslig
Outlaw Cutter

Kas: Huh? What...oh no, I do not...*mops along, looking glum*
Jayne: Heh, If ye kelp yer face hike that, Kassie, yo'll make it rain. Cheerpup.
Kas: *sniffs*