07-20-2009, 10:42 AM
stonetooth
Boombat

: Dec 2008
: Texas
: 238
stonetooth  (54)

IC

Flurgel continued to carry the giant fish with his new "friend" and then started to place it down by the fire in the camp. Then he shouted, "HEY GUYS!!! I BROUGHT BACK A REALLY BIG FISH! COME OUT AND SEE IT!" He said with a smile after he finished shouting, and looked around to see who would come out.

Almost immediately after Flurgel shouted, Jurgo rushed out of his hut, with a huge grin on his face. "Yes!!! Fish! I love fish! Woo-hoo!" he said and started jumping around with glee. "When are we gonna' cook it? I'm starved?" he asked Flurgel.
"In a minute, we're just going to wait until everyone else gets out here.." he told him, and Jurgo replied with a sad sigh.
"The judge knew that he was full of shit and gave him twenty five years and now his heart is filled with tears. That night it was getting late. He was butt-raped by a large inmate, and he screamed. but the guards payed no attention to his cries. that's when things got out of control. The moral of the date rape story: it does not pay to be drunk and horny." -Sublime, Date Rape

07-25-2009, 12:31 AM
AlexFili
Wolvark Shooter

: Feb 2009
: NorthWest of England
: 3,127
AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)

IC: "Almost done with this now"... Nimol put the last log in place. He cut it in half and then arranged it to make the final section of the watchtower. Chief Wapi will be pleased. Nimol went into his hut for a well-earned nap.

OOC: anyone still playing this?

[B]
I stream games and art now!
http://twitch.tv/ZephyrFloofyDerg
floofyderg.live

07-25-2009, 07:38 AM
Oddey
Outlaw Bomber

: Oct 2007
: Denmark
: 2,190
Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)

OOC: Not really... I'll continue for a bit though.
IC: Typo was jsut about to walk into his hut when he heard something about a big fish. Deciding that doing nothing could wait, he went to check it out. After seeing the fish, he couldn't emphasize enough about how much big was underestimated in this case. "Odd, this thing must have been hard to reel in. How'd you pull it off?" He said in awe.

:
Congratulations, Oddey, on winning FC's fanfiction competition two years running! You are clearly the man to beat!

07-26-2009, 12:04 AM
Chronicler
Boombat

: Apr 2008
: Mudos
: 239
Chronicler  (79)

OOC: Meh. Whatever's going on, I'm gonna post a bit, but it'll all end up with me permanently leaving this RPG. If ya'll are gonna SOMEHOW still be active in this RPG, then I'll most likely let one of ya play as Chief Wapi, and even Hydra if you'd like.

IC: Wapi didn't care a thing for these new robot things that Nimol decided to bring into the village. The slig chief knew that it would essentially be an important matter for such metallic creatures to be let loose in Akuafobeea ... but he could live with it.

After some thought process in his pool of mucky water, Wapi began wondering if he could fully trust Nimol .... and ESPECIALLY that new slig, Vance. What was that slig thinking? Bringing in ANOTHER stranger without the chief's permission?! Wapi's eyes glared at the distance. Maybe the chief oughta check up on this Vance guy ... maybe even kick some Nimol ass, the chief half jokingly, half seriously thought to himself. Why didn't the chief see it before?! This might be a part of "That bad spirit" Agronack was talking about earlier ...
--------------------------------------------------

Hydra entered Nimol's hut with a book on "How to do magic tricks" in her hands. The grubb sighed out of boredom. Sheesh. No matter how much she didn't like it, she was forced to keep a close eye on this Nimol guy. He was a stranger here. A very STRANGE stranger. By some ways, more strange than the tricks that Hydra oh so loved to pull on people. She rudely woke up Nimol with a light punch in the arm. "Wake up bozo!" The grubb laughed and quickly jumped away, not wanting to get hit back.
07-27-2009, 07:59 AM
AlexFili
Wolvark Shooter

AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)

OOC: Maybe we should call it a day and bring this to a close? We could either write all this up as a story, or we could just move onto the Prison RPG, or something else.

It depends how many of us are going to be busy in the future. It's been a good run and I've enjoyed this RPG very much. Thanks for participating.

[B]
floofyderg.live

07-30-2009, 10:42 PM
Oddey
Outlaw Bomber

: Oct 2007
: Denmark
: 2,190
Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)

OOC: As much as it feels bad to just abandon this thing, I agree. Most of the main players have gone off to do other things.

:
Congratulations, Oddey, on winning FC's fanfiction competition two years running! You are clearly the man to beat!

07-31-2009, 01:13 AM
AlexFili
Wolvark Shooter

Okay, as a semi-final post here... I'll say it's been an absolute pleasure writing myself into an RPG with so many friendly people. While I did make mistakes (it was my first RPG), everyone helped me get on my feet and keep it together. We had some low times, we had some fun times... but more importantly, we interacted with each other in a way not usually possible. This is the magic of roleplay.

I wish to thank everyone who participated and hope to see you again in the future! (If you haven't already, you might want to join the Prison RPG. If you're too busy that's perfectly understandable, I'm sure we'll meet up again sometime!)

[B]
floofyderg.live