Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Oddworld RPG

10-15-2006, 07:22 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

: May 2006
: Um...RealWorld?
: 1,943
Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

IC: The creature seemed to understand the poster. But...how did it regard him? This creature was evidently at least as intelligent as he was, if not more so even. Sturg did think that not many animals had learned to read or bothered to do so. Sturg had from old posters and adverts, thinking that it may come in useful.
So, Sturg decided to risk showing that he was giving this thing his trust for now. So he pushed the gun a small distance away from himself, near the poster. It could come and get it if it wanted, and try to tell him what the poster meant also.
10-15-2006, 09:58 AM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

: Jan 2006
: At a thearpy session.
: 1,465
Slaveless  (36)

Gappiqu tried to think about what both Dionysia and Goresplatter had said. They both had a point. There was another choice in living. And he did believe that Arnie wasn't that hard on his employees. In fact, Arnie might already know by now, and probably didn't care. And so, Gappiqu gave a good thought about this, and said to Goresplatter, "Maybe there is hope for me yet. It is just that... That wasn't the only time I have tried to kill someone here. I have tried killing Molt yesterday. And I guess the native's reward would probably enough to save my life. So, I guess we could see what Arnie has to say after telling him about my 'possession'. But is he really going to fall for it?"

Gappiqu started to think a little more about this sunject, and thought about his future life at Rupture Farms. He was the mechanic, and could design a little more security around the place. And maybe make another little gun for Goresplatter. And with this in mind, he gleamed with happiness, for at last, he felt like Furz was back to life. And Dionysia had brought up maybe another part in his life of understanding why he lived for so long.

Gappiqu at last, said in a more saractsic tone, "So turn me in, officer. You know how hard Arnie will punish me."
-=-=-=-=-=-=

Kix looked at Anni in a unsure expression, and decided to bring herself to a new topic. She said to Anni carefully, "So, when to we start farming?"

10-15-2006, 09:54 PM
Gretin
Clakker Relic Miner

: Jan 2005
: Lost in Space
: 818
Gretin  (167)Gretin  (167)

OOC:

I'm seriously thinking I should officially withdraw from this RPG. It's not really fair on any of you guys having to wait for me with my extremely long intervals between posting, and I don't think I'm going to be getting any less busy any time soon. So yeah.... see you around later, perhaps.

10-19-2006, 02:01 AM
Splat
Chameleonic Lifeforms, No Thanks!

: Oct 2002
: Merrie olde Englande
: 4,539
Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

ooc: Nooo, I'll miss ya Gretin!
I guess if anybody asks, Groll was promoted to join Stivik as a spy, Sefon went home and Frod got killed when he tried to shake hands with a grinder.
Seriously, good luck to you dude, I'll really miss you here.

IC:
Anni smiled. "Well I planted some seeds last night, and watered them, so maybe we should water them some more.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Krik very, very cautiously began edging towards his gun. He had no idea what the meech was doing and suspected it might be some sort of trap. He wondered why it didn't just lunge at him and rip him to pieces, but if he could get the gun...

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Dionysia laughed. "I was wondering when you'd come down to join the rest of us. If you go straight up to Arnie now, Gore tell him he attacked Molt in a fit or something... You might want to avoid Slap for a while though."

ooc: Sorry for short posts, lacking motivation at the moment.

10-19-2006, 05:04 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

IC: Syurg hoped he had gained it's trust. He sat and did absolutely nothing, except watch the creature cautiously reach for the gun.
10-20-2006, 05:40 PM
mitsur
Corporate Espionage

: May 2001
: ಠ_ಠ
: 2,060
mitsur  (452)mitsur  (452)mitsur  (452)mitsur  (452)mitsur  (452)

OCC: Do you guys mind if I come in kinda late? If not, that's ok.

Wrex.

10-21-2006, 05:07 AM
Splat

Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

ooc: it's never too late to join W@RF Miitsur. Just remember the rules and remember to make a desent reason ofr your character to join (him having been in Rupture Farms all along is not a decent reason, he has to arrive, by train or something)

10-21-2006, 03:26 PM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

Slaveless  (36)

Slap suddenly realized that there was someone in the labortory that he didn't talk to yet. It was that new Vykker. He hastily stood up in a regular fashion, took his laptop, and leaped to the armored Vykker.

In Slap's sense, he didn't understand why the Vykker was in armor, since there was no danger inside the labortory. Then again, after all the incidents with the Sligs of Rupture Farms... Slap started to write rather friendly like, "Good day, fellow medical authority. Yes, I am an Intern, but I have all sorts of medical degrees that declare myself an official doctor/surgeon. My name is Slap and I am the labortory's doctor's assistant. Now, have you been hired by Arnie himself, and do you have any assistants with you?"

10-21-2006, 11:34 PM
mitsur
Corporate Espionage

: May 2001
: ಠ_ಠ
: 2,060
mitsur  (452)mitsur  (452)mitsur  (452)mitsur  (452)mitsur  (452)

OCC: Thanks guy, i'll post my intro right now. See the W@RF thread for his profile.

Mech shifted uncomfortably in the small corner of the train he had stowed away on. Coal dust and dirt flew into his eyes and mouth, making him cough and blink quickly. He hated this, but it was the only way to get into Rupture Farms without alerting the bastard who had done this to him. Mech closed his eyes and tried to sleep. But it wouldn't come. He was so worked up about this lead that he hadn't even been able to take a nap.

After what seemed a lifetime, the train finally started to slow down. It came to a screeching halt, send more dust and dirt everywhere. Mech grimanced, and pulled himself up. Looking around carefully, he made sure the way was clear. Satisfied, he jumped off the train and onto the hard yet cool concrete. He pulled a katana halfway out of it's sheath, and slowly walked to the nearest door, which was marker MEAT PROCESSING LEVEL 7. He opened the door and quickly back away, but no one jumped out. He took a tentative step into it, and, gaining confidence, strode into the abyss-like door, and a pair of auto-lights flicked on. Scrab meat hung on grisly hooks while a slight chill permeated the air. Mech could see his breath. At the end of the room, another steel door waited. Mech grabbed the handle, and heaved. The door clanged back, revealing the horrible sight within.

Wrex.

10-21-2006, 11:36 PM
Patrick Vykkers
Right Wing Wanker

: Jun 2006
: New Zealand
: 1,466
Patrick Vykkers  (12)

Praetyre replied; "No, I was hired by one of his subordinates, named Otto. A blue suited Glukkon Wanna-be, to be precise. And i'm sorry to say that I don't have any assistants. I have little Moolah and my family members... well, only one is willing to help me in my venture, and he was convicted of ripping off the Conglomeramate in a surprise arrest half an hour ago, according to a recent call I got. His assets will be frozen, and I won't have no supporter in the family.
10-22-2006, 05:58 AM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

Slaveless  (36)

Slap looked stern at the Vykker, and felt a little sympathy for him. It must have been hard to accept that his friend was going to suffer. He never had that feeling, since his only true friend was a Chronicler working for Skillya. And since he rarely saw him, he never felt close to him. And his guardain was a nasty Vykker that always bickered about him asking so many questions.

Slap next wrote, "I am sorry to hear this tragedgy. I have never experience such a lose, since my only true old friend is a Chronicler, and works for Skillya.

Now, what are you experienced in? That may be important to know. Because I was looking for someone that could cure the whole Slig aggressiveness problem I have been having."

10-22-2006, 06:08 AM
dripik
Maintain Integrity

: Aug 2002
: Budapest, Hungary
: 2,116
dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)

#7 Slig arrived to the Storage Room on the 2nd floor. He went inside, looking at the tools and other items laying around on shelves or the floor. He noticed a table which had a lot of things on, so he decided to have a look.

He found a torn-off announcement speaker, a broken LED sign with its glass shattered, some cables and wires laying on a pile of old Wanted posters, bolts and screws, just to name a few. He moved the posters a little and saw a number of small instruments in a metal case. He wiped the dust off the cover to see the what they are: Slig Communications Unit - Install In Slig Pants. He took one out from the case and examined it. "This is definately better than the radios." thought #7 Slig. He looked at his pants and found a small terminal the size of the SC unit. He connected it and a light lit up on the unit. He grabbed the case and ran outside to get to the Security Office. He went down to the 1st floor and entered the Office. "A unit for everyone and communication will be a lot more easier." he thought while he put the case on his desk.

He sat down to his computer. "Now, let's get the LED signs online." he thought. He pressed a few buttons, then entered a message:
ATTENTION! ALL SLIGS ARE TO RECEIVE A SC UNIT FROM THE SECURITY OFFICE!

10-22-2006, 07:38 AM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

Slaveless  (36)

Kix smirked, being that she could see that Anni was feeling better. She said quite happy like, "So, I guess we need to go inside to see if we can get water?"
-=-=-=-=-=-=

Gappiqu looked at Dionysia quite humorousily like, and said to her, "Ya know, this is going alright. I never felt quite at home."

Then, he realized something. He had declared his love to her, since he thought he was going to die. But now, it seem like he was going live. And know, he had to apolgize. He said quite nervousily, while removing his mask, (Sligs use that as a sign of respect) "Erm, Dionysia, I just want to say, I hope we can still be friends. You know, it seems like we will see each other for long time, and I don't want my feelings to get in the way..."

Last edited by Slaveless; 10-22-2006 at 07:43 AM..
10-22-2006, 01:42 PM
Patrick Vykkers
Right Wing Wanker

Patrick Vykkers  (12)

Praetyre shrugged off the brief feelings of sadness for his sibling and continued;
"Due to my now dead parents considerable wealth, I received an extensive education at the Nolybab Academy. I possess a Masters degree in Medicine, Surgery, and Research, and a Bachelors degree in Computer Science and Pharmacy. I am really sorry to dissapoint you, but not only do I not possess any psychomedical training, I failed my high school final year psychology exam. My species is not exactly emphatic, and me even less. So, the most I could do is dispense meds or remove areas of the brain, and based on what I've researched, the feelings eventually group and cause the rest of the brain to corrode and implode. At least that's what I learned while doing it to a terminally ill Fuzzle. Sligs might have different properties."
10-25-2006, 08:25 AM
Munch's Master
Outlaw Mortar

: Mar 2005
: England
: 1,815
Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)

OOC: Sorry I've been gone for about 5 months, what's been happeneing in the RPG while I've been away? Also, who's still RP'ing here/what's happened to my characters? Sorry to be such a bother, I just want to get re-involved in it you see.

Fuzzle Guy: Apart from going swimming I've never been more wet in my life than when I went to see Take That.

10-25-2006, 08:58 AM
Splat

ooc:Good to see you, MM. I'm PMing you with a bit of a summary, but I don't know how good it will be.

IC:
Dionysia paused and then answered Gappiqu with a distant look in her eyes. "Look, I got close to a slig before and... well, calling it a disaster doesn't really cover it. He betrayed me to the Cartel and nearly got me killed. Instead the Cartel now bribe me and my makers into working for them, cus if the wrong people find out about me... Well, lets say what'll happen to me will probably quick and messy, but I assure you I won't like it. I'm not good with secrets. I don't want to know them and I don't want to hear them...but if you can put up with that and..." She looked a little annoyed, "Well, if you can put up with everything you've seen of me so far, then fine, friends... I hope you're not listening in on our conversation, Gore." If her skin hadn't been black, she probably would have been blushing.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Anni grinned, "There's a hose in the cafeteria kitchen I think. But can we get inside without going past that vykker?"

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Krik reached causiously for the gun and was surprised to see the meech actually looked relaxed! Taking the opportunity, he lunged out, grabbed the weapon and started firing wildly (and not very accurately) in the meech's general direction.

ooc: Is anyone in the cafeteria right now?

10-25-2006, 09:18 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

IC: Sturg ducked as various shots fired everywhere. He screeched at the wild thing to stop and then nudged the poster again. He tried to hiss "yes, I did read it" at the creature.
10-25-2006, 10:36 AM
Munch's Master
Outlaw Mortar

Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)

OOC: The summary was very helpful. Also, there's a living meech? That's interesting. Splat's summary mentioned something about Goresplatter going to hospital, so we'll say for convenience that Dek went with him and got tied up at the hospital. The last thing I remember Arthur doing is climbing into a vent in the Lab for some reason. Let's just say he passed out.
IC:
Dek was frustrated. Recently everything had been a blur. Days, weeks, months perhaps went by. He'd lost track, having been caught up at the hospital when taking Gore in. Paperwork, queries surrounding his departure from Vykkers' Labs, paperwork, forms to fill in regarding his new job, paperwork, catching up with old colleagues, paperwork, setting up a new bank account with FeeCo Banking, and more paperwork. Dek was tired and needed a holiday. Rupture Farms was probably the best thing he'd get.
He climbed into his Pod, starting the engine as quickly as he could.
"Once I get back, I can pick up from where I left off. I wonder if that black female mudokon is still there." he thought as the Vykker contraption took off through the repugnant air.
~~~~~~~~~
Arthur finally came to. His brain began to start working again, and he felt as though he was the living dead.
" Okay, I'm pantless, in an air vent, and have apparently been KO'ed for Odd knows how long. Better find out where I am and who's here."
He crawled out of the open vent, collapsing heavily on the floor of the Labs. He looked around, spying a set of pants on the floor. Whether they were his or someone else's, he didn't know. He pulled them on, and staggered dazed and bleary-eyed into the main room of the Labs. He desperately wanted food and drink, he looked at himself and realized he was nearly bone-thin after however lnog he'd been out of it.
He then noticed that Slap was in the lab, along with a vykker that wasn't Dek.
"Hey....Slap, what've I missed. How long have I been up in that vent, and did you fix the gas problem? An did yer ferget about me or think I was dead? Also, who's this vykker an' where's Dek?"
------------------------------
------------------------------

OOC: If there's anyone else in the lab I aplogise for ignoring them, I really need to get back into the swing of things. Also, has anybody heard anything of Big Bro Boogie the past few months?

Fuzzle Guy: Apart from going swimming I've never been more wet in my life than when I went to see Take That.

10-26-2006, 08:41 PM
Patrick Vykkers
Right Wing Wanker

Patrick Vykkers  (12)

Praetyre was waiting for a reply from Slap when a dazed Slig came out of the air vent.
"What in the name of Irwin? Grenades, psychotic Sligs, and now a dazed looking Slig climbs out of the air vent, and looks like he has been in there for months? I love this place. Anyway, Slap, I think we should continue this conversation after you finish talking to this Slig. He looks like he could use some help."

10-27-2006, 04:10 AM
Bullet Magnet
Bayesian Empirimancer

: Apr 2006
: Greatish Britain
: 7,724
Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)

"There it is! Ugh! Grr! Stop... holding me... down... Wash!"
"You'll bust your stitches!"
"Let... ugh... go! It's a Vykker!"
"The intern is Slap. He saved you! The Vykker is his supirior."
"They'll hurt us! Like they did in Vykker's Vivinfection!
"No. They work as the doctors h-"
"NO!"
Linc finally burst from Wash's grip and leapt from his bed. He stormed towards Dek, arms outstretched, before he sighed and collapsed to the sterile-ish floor. Blood seaped out from his bandages.
Wash ran over to him. "Dek! Slap! Help me!"

10-27-2006, 05:22 AM
Munch's Master
Outlaw Mortar

OOC: Dek's flying back to the factory in his Pod. The vykker in the Labs is Praetyre, he belongs to Patrick Vykkers. Or are you just saying Dek because your character doesn't know better?

10-27-2006, 06:36 AM
Bullet Magnet
Bayesian Empirimancer

: Apr 2006
: Greatish Britain
: 7,724
Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)

OOC: Um... sure, let's go with that.

10-27-2006, 09:52 AM
Patrick Vykkers
Right Wing Wanker

Patrick Vykkers  (12)

Praetyre was waiting for Slap to converse with with the Slig when a bloodied Mudokon burst in. "Looks like I've got an assignment already." he thought. He then turned to Slap after seeing the Mudokon collapse, bloody, over the floor.

Praetyre walked over, checking the Mudokons vital signs. He was alive, but still bleeding. It looked as if his bandages had burst. Praetyre turned over the Mudokon to check for any other frontal bleeding when he noticed how many bruises there were on the Mudokons body. Many of them had faded somewhat, but many scars dotted his body. Also, one of his eyes was bloodshot, and he had scars from lip stiches.
"Potential troublemaker. Could be damaged from emotional and physical abuse. Slap, bandage this Mudokon up, and inject some morphine into him, to relieve his tension, and lower his blood pressure. "

Last edited by Patrick Vykkers; 10-27-2006 at 02:54 PM.. : Consistency
10-27-2006, 02:39 PM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

Slaveless  (36)

Slap was thinking of his own family after the Vykker had said his family loss. He never had one, and that was why he felt like there was a piece of him missing. He was told that his mother had been exucuted for resisting the Vykkers in a way that included murder. His father was drafted and arrested before he was even born, and died within two monthes after he was born. He had no siblings that the Vykkers knew of in the breeding centers. And afterwards he was raised by a Vykker, so the Vykker could have his own little medical assistant, and taught not to be sentimental at all. Slap grew horribly serious like in social moments, since he himself experienced pain, and would rather let all of his patients not to feel more pain than they already are having.

After having a moment to himself, Slap realized Arthur came in. He thought that Arthur had left into the R+R, but he guessed that he remained in the vents overnight. Slap hastily and cleverily replied to Praetyre, "I am not disappointed, I have studied phychology in my years in medical school. I simply need help from someone who is better experienced than in treating mental tramization with Sligs. Sligs have parental influence, and the Sligs I have been dealing with have much parental influence from their mother, and I simply can't knock out and lock up every single Slig in this facility. Besides, I was just wondering if you had any assistants, because I was about to hire a Snoozer here to protect and help us in the labortory. Anyway, this an assistant of Dek's, named Arthur and...."

All of the sudden, the Mudokon that he was treating last night seem to be under pain, but he found what Praetyre was saying was pretty professional. He got up and went to find the medince case in the room. Slap found a small medince crate by his suitcase. The crate was sealed by two buttons on the sides of locks that kept the crate closed. He pressed each of the buttons on each lock with his two middle fingers together to slowly open the crate open. The crate's insides included tackle box, with each shelf inside that had same medical object. The first one had First Aid equipment, the next had surgeon utensils, the other had labeled test tubes with medince inside, while the last had drugs. Slap grabbed the test tube with morphine in it and a needle. He inserted the contents of the test tube into the needle. He next rushed himself to Linc and poked the needle into the body beneath the bandages. Slap hastily pulled the needle out after five seconds.

He started to relax, but was starting to get a little suspiscous for something. But he shook it off him and thought about his punishment for Gappiqu.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Gappiqu was relieved in odd ways, but unsastified in another way. He was happy that he was able to keep his dear friend, but upset that he couldn't get any closer than that. Then he decided he might as well give a shot at getting closer.

Gappiqu derew his legs closer to Dionysia and smiled. Grinned, in a rather odd way, is more like it. He said comfortily and cooly, "Well, I can certainly tolerate you very well. And I'm not going anywhere soon. So, I'm ya man. He firmly placed his hand on her shoulder and looked at her, observing her very features in the dark. And then he fixed onto her eyes. Her deep, yellow eyes. He quietly whispered to her, "Did anyone tell you that your eyes is more dashing than the moons on their brightest and most beautiful nights?"

10-27-2006, 03:00 PM
Patrick Vykkers
Right Wing Wanker

Patrick Vykkers  (12)

Praetyre spoke again; "Good. Let's bandage this Mudokon up and lay him on one of the beds for a while. Make sure you get one that monitors blood pressure, respiration, and heartbeat, and not just one thats used for.. examinations. I'll watch over him, and you could contact the boss and tell him that we've got strange things happening in the labs."

10-28-2006, 03:39 AM
Munch's Master
Outlaw Mortar

IC:
Arthur realized Slap was mostly concetrated on other patients, so he decided to head on to the cafeteria. He'd have to find Dek himself. As he exited the Labs, Arthur noticed an LED sign ,which had just flashed up with a message:
ATTENTION! ALL SLIGS ARE TO RECEIVE A SC UNIT FROM THE SECURITY OFFICE!
"Great, just as I want to eat. Well, better head off there I guess."
Arthur sighed and began to make his way to the Security Office.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Dek steered the Pod carefully, bringing it in to land in the train station, flying through the gap where trains enter. He hopped out once it landed, pulled on his lab coat and adjusted it, then headed off to his Labs. "Let's see how Slap's getting on without a Vykker to co-oridnate everything." He thought to himself.

10-28-2006, 04:26 AM
Goresplatter
Spark Stunk

: Feb 2006
: I'm in space.
: 388
Goresplatter  (102)Goresplatter  (102)

Gore flinched by the sound of his name. His head jerked up painfully. Evidentally something was drawing his attention. He looked unsettled.
"Me listen in? M'eh, I barely listen in at office meetings. Though I did pick up the general idea, sorry..."
He arched his shoulder slightly in case a slap was coming his way.
"But guys, we really should get out of here... I swear something's moving over there..."
Gore was squinting into the far shadows of the unlit pumping control, which to his memory was dangerously close to the nests. He held his gun to his eye, ready, but was shaking.
"Let's think of a plan and get out of here. I'd hate for Gappiqu to leave whatever's inside inside, 'cause that's bad. But I'm sure we'd hate more if whatever's inside to get pulled outside by a couple of Paramites..."
He shook nervously and was slightly pale. He looked to be on the verge on a panic attack.

10-28-2006, 05:09 AM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

Slaveless  (36)

Gappiqu hastily looked back at Goresplatter and nodded. He realized that Gore was getting a little uncomfortble. He hastily brought his mask back onto him and said to him quietly, "It's OK, I'm done. Just bring me up, OK?"
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==--

Slap nodded in agreement and decided to go over to Linc. He scooped his consciousless body up and looked for a bed. Being that there wasn't any bunkers in Labortory, he had to find one of the patient operation counters for a substitute. At last, he found on of the roll out counters, with green padding, which was perfect for this emergency. He carefully layed Linc on the bed, and continued the rest of his task.

Slap went through the Labortory's walls to look for a Life Systems Monitar. At last, he found such a monitar, in fact, it was even named the Life Systems Monitar or LSM. The looked liked a heart monitar, except larger, and far more complex. There was thin line of hard material that seperated the monitar into different divisions. Each division observed each system in a different way. Slap thought it was perfect was the operation, and grabbed the monitar to push Linc's bed. The bottom had wheeles, so it became easy to push such a contrapion. When it got his bed, he grabbed a handful of nerve wire attached to the monitar, and pushed each into different sections of his body. At last, the monitar erupted into all sorts of noises, and it began to moniter everything in the body.

Before Slap decided to leave, he cautiousily waited by the lift's doorway to the upstairs level. He wanted to go to Arnie with his close-to-being-murderer.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Kix smiled a sniggered. She said to Anni cheerfully, "Anni, this is the Stockyards! There are hundreds of routes to getting somewhere around here! And besides, you of all people must know that!"

10-28-2006, 01:43 PM
Patrick Vykkers
Right Wing Wanker

Patrick Vykkers  (12)

After Slap went over to the elevator and the Slig left, Praetyre walked over to the monitor. The readings were stable, but the scans had still to be completed. A bright light flashed over the entire body.

Praetyre hastily remembered to put the radiation filter over the scanner just 2 seconds before it started. After the bright light had finished examining every nook, cranny, and internal organ of the Mudokon, it flashed up with a medical report. The results showed that the Mudokon had not only received brain damage from physical abuse, the heatbeat showed inner pain, and the electrical impulses showed he was actively repressing some horrific memories.

But the most pressing report came from the blood pressure monitor. The heart had become so relaxed it was pumping at a rate of only 16 per minute, as opposed to the healthy Mudokon 50. A bottle neck of blood pressure had formed in the bandaged areas, and in only 10 minutes would become critical, causes a blood vessel to literally implode, and then the heart. The only way of stopping this was through a method Praetyre disliked, the use of what were commonly considered torture instruments for medical operations. But he either had the choice of causing the Mudokon burning pain for the next hour or letting him die in the most horrific way possible. Praetyre chose the lesser of two evils, putting down his metallicaly covered hand, and triggering the system to deliver an electric shock, focused like a lightning rod to the Mudokon's chest. "Here goes.." he thought.

Last edited by Patrick Vykkers; 10-31-2006 at 12:47 PM..
10-29-2006, 11:38 AM
Splat

ooc: For future reference, Somi is a talking paramite that Anni found when it was a baby and it's family had been shot cus they were storming Rupture Farms. (W@RF 2 I think, anyway, when T-nex left and gave me Anni, i basically took Somi as well).

IC:
If the meech had been talking, Krik didn't notice. His gun had just stopped firing and he was pointing it at his face and trying very hard to get it going again.
Somi, who had heard the fight between the meech and Krik, came out of the factory curiously. She looked around and noticed the meech and the enraged vykker and she called in animal language, "Hey, get over here! Can't you see he's trying to kill you?"
She was puzzled. She thought meeches were all dead.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Anni shook her head. "There aren't many ways into the factory, and he's by the door. I guess we should just go in that way. He didn't see us before so I don't think he will now." She tried to look cheerful.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Dionysia stepped back from Gappiqu when Gore spoke. "I don't like the idea of going back through the labs with that intern still around. There's a path just over there," She pointed to the door of the room, which was open. She'd noticed it earlier before she'd woken up Gappiqu. "That's gotta lead somewhere. There'll be another lift out of the basement, surely? I don't think this'd be the only lift. You've got a gun Gore, and if we're quick I don't think we'd be attacked."

She wanted to say something to Gappiqu, but decided to wait until Goresplatter was distracted. If she had him leading them through the basement, hopefully it'd be distraction enough to let her speak to the slig.