Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Oddworld RPG

06-15-2006, 04:43 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

: May 2006
: Um...RealWorld?
: 1,943
Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

OOC: Mine is going to be a Mudokon. A...different Mudokon though...
What was a GPS again? And I thought the base was the secret thing we infiltrated earlier. Urk

EDIT: New character bio! Yay.

Name: Fleet (might change if I can actually think of something better...)
Species: Mudokon
Personality: Rather antisocial and bitter at the moment since he's been alone for so long with only his trusty whip as a 'friend'. He's not too bad though, and may get a bit better later on. Also, he generally doesn't hurt things when need be, and is alright with natural and native life. But he's angered at Sligs and Glukkons mainly. Not Slogs so much, though. Generally industrial things, though.
Equipment: Sports a homemade whip in his satchel (well, the sack that Mudokons hvae hanging of their...short things. Short shorts?*shot*) made from wound up cactus fibres mostly (the whip, not the satchel). The whip appears to have some engravings on its handle, but we haven't really seen them yet...(may be revealed depending on storyline)
Distinguishing features/skills: Fleet has powerful muscles, and is very bulky for a Mudokon. He spent much of his life in a hard desert area near South-West-ish Mudos, where he spent a long time training as well as surviving alone (which is what made him rather bitter). These muscles means he is generally stronger and can jump higher and run faster than the average Mudokon. He also has pale yellow skin from being bitter and in the desert so long, and he's sort of stained with the colours now. But his spirirtual powers of posession etc. are pretty much non-existant now, since he hasn't used them or meditated, so he relys on his physical strength instead. He can also swim. He also has a sort of vague cup from the point of his head of old, dusty feathers.
Bio/backstory: At about from 6 years old onwards (I figure Mudokons a adult at 3 years old and maybe mature around then too. Yeah...this is mostly based off animals quick growth times and Mudokons only live 40 years average), he's been living in the desert for a long while 'till about a year ago, then decided to jouney Northwards. He now finds himslef on the outskirts of a certain forest...

IC-Fleet (I'll generally start off as one character, or be playing it from their point of view when I do this): Fleet came to a large forest. Pleased with the change from mostly barren areas or plains, he entered thankfully, and looked around in amazement at the welth of life and greenery. After a while he found a pond, and was astonished. "Holy c*ap, water!" (he didn't have access to easy water so readily in the desert) and took large mouthfuls from his hands thankfully. He also gave his dusty feet a good wash, then rinsed his face in cool water. What a relief from struggling to find enough water to drink! Fleet carried on a while when from around a tree appeared a Scrab. Oh dear. At least, this ws something familier which he was used too. Quickly, he leapt back and brandished his whip and whipped at the Scrab in defiance. The Scrab roared and tried to charge down this unafraid Mudokon. He quickly leapt to the side and caught one of its legs in a whip and pulled it over. While it was getting back up, he ran to a convenient branch, jumped and climbed up the tree out of the Scrabs reach. When the Scrab was up, it found its prey to be gone. In anger, it screeched and walked off. Then a screech came from behind him. Now what? He turned around and saw a small, green worm like creature. He bent down for a closer look.

OOC: Are you going to have a second character Slaveless? presuming Slurp 2 doesn't count. Well, maybe it does then. Damn that then.

Last edited by Zerox; 06-16-2006 at 02:09 AM..
06-15-2006, 06:37 PM
magic9mushroom
Sleg

: Apr 2006
: Australia
: 677
magic9mushroom  (20)

OOC: Zerox, I think the bunker was infiltrated. Gellik's base (=his ship) was definitely not as it was seen flying overhead. Now that the village has at least four protectors, I might add some more Gillik IC. I'll get a 2nd character soon as there needs to be at least two industrials. First, the Fleech mine, here goes...

IC: Gillik's pod squeezed into the mine's main entrance. It was lucky the entrance was big enough at 6ft x 6ft. He had a couple of objectives in mind: to assess damage to the mine structure, and to find any tunnels that could be strategically useful. He had the map of the mine on his HUD, updating as he found new tunnels or collapsed ones. Almost as soon as he got into the mine, the pod was attacked by fleeches. However, his pod had been specially configured to resist fleech tongues and he moved on regardless. The main access route, used for slaves brought in, had collapsed, as he had expected, but many access routes were still open. And ends of many tunnels had been extended, often to the surface, but with a small diameter, suitable for fleeches only. He sighed and fired an antimatter charge into the closest exit to the village, widening it considerably. He charted the entire mine, including the shortest route from the closest exit to his ship (which he also widened) to the mudokon village, then exited to his ship and disembarked. He ordered the constuction of an armored vehicle that could clear the mine, then relaxed in his office.

OOC: Slaveless, I think that Shredder's territory extnding both into the village and 10 miles away from the village was absurd, so I fixed it with the ship landing only 4 miles away. The bunker is closer still. Would it be OK if the hole Gillik just blasted was close enough to the village for the Muds to see it. And please post the atack I ordered last post. And what is going on with the spirit, and frex, who's controlling Big Red and Frex?

06-15-2006, 11:51 PM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

OOC: Noone, I think. Also, I need to mnake an edit on his profile a bit. Might add an IC later, don't have time now :P
Um...what's going to happen while I'm in Spain? Slaveless or Magic9mushroom can either control my character/s or...I dunno. With Fleet its not a priority at the moment, maybe Slaveless could continue only with Slurp 2's story since he's been gone for a while, while Shryke etc. are put on hiatus. It was just an idea.

Last edited by Zerox; 06-16-2006 at 09:10 AM..
06-16-2006, 05:47 PM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

: Jan 2006
: At a thearpy session.
: 1,465
Slaveless  (36)

OOC: Magic9mushroom, to answer your question, Frex is being controlled by Sligco, who left a while ago. Also, Big Red is being controlled by Slig_Cake who hasn't found the time to post for a while. Oh and, I think the fact that the Gillik's holes are sightble for the Mudokons to see.

For Slurp 2's sitution, I won't post for him for a while. He is out cold, so I won't be around for him. I'm thinking surgry for him and something else in store.

Well, good luck in Spain, Zerox. Hope you can speak Spanish well. !Hasta luego!

I decided and I will make a new character. One of difference from the other people that users use. (I hope this doesn't make me seem like a jerk in the describation)

Name: Sindera

Species: Intern

Personality: Agressive at times, bossy, and non-simpathic. She will do what ever it takes to do things her way. She doesn't find that others' desicions are helpful, but that doesn't mean she won't use them. When her men are in danger, she won't even let a Zappfly touch them. However, if they don't do as they are told, thought of whether they should live is considered.

Her behavior is far more different. She thinks the Intern culture is rather stupid and shouldn't even exist. If it was possible, she would spit at the culture.

She may be considered a tom boy at times. She doesn't have the same interests as females and spends time with boys like they were like her. Plus, the thought of dressing like a girl is frightning. But she talks like a girl, so she isn't really a complete tom boy.

Describation: She doesn't have as much of male features on herself. Her face is slightly different, without as much wrinkles. Also, her neck is more stern than others. She has longer eyelashes than normal eyelashes on a male. Sindera also has four female Intern features on her too. (I think you know what I mean. Any idea what female Interns look like?) Her horns are longer than males too. There are four of them, and they curl down to her shoulders. Her mouth is not stitched up, since she never whilsted once.

She is also quite muscular as well. Instead of that chubby belly Interns have, she seems to have muscles all over her. In fact, most of the muscle are in the chest area. Sindera might have a six pack, but like she is going to show it. Her height is rather strange as well. She is four inches taller than a Glukstar, which can make many jealous of her height.

Her clothing is the same every day as well. She always wears black jackets that go up to her wrists. They are sort of like a biker's leather jacket, except it's connected by metal straps. Of course, she wears tan pants.

Occupation: She was promoted to head officer since the old one died. Sindera works for Gillik now.

Equipment: I don't need to go over what Sindera wears. Also, she wears a gun carrier, which slips on like a backpack, but is like Big Bros'. Her gun happens to be a vaporizer as well. It hardeness the power of an eletric gate, but shoots like a bullet.

Vechile: At times, she travels in a large Mug, with a carrier on the side of it's back. This is only when she is in battle, traveling long distances or on a search mission.

Bio: Sindera doesn't like to talk about her past, but let's say there were hard times. To sum it up, she went to several shooting and physical combat classes. She graduated from Intern Barracks 17 years ago and now is works for Gillik. Plus, she was also able to speak properly like all the other Sligs.

IC: Sindera grunted and cursed under her breath after speaking to the Valet. She wasn't fully confident that the attack would come unexpected. Spies have been everywhere and Loser Lou lost two maps, both were not found by any Sligs as of yet. Although, they had been preparing for this moment for the past half hour, so nothing should go wrong.

As she went to her Mug, she spoke into her commuicater, "Come Brtus and Meghan, you all aren't going to keep me waiting, are you?" In no time at all, her two main officers were by her side. Brtus said in way that made it look like he meant it, "Mad'm, what orders will you want to carry out?"

These two officers were the only two that actually could be a challenge to Sindera in combat. They were both armored, with two Blitz Packers, one on each hand. Though that they weren't her favorite people in the world, they were considered her friends. Meghan, although was a confusion. He was awfully like a sissy, which gave him the name Meghan, mainly since his real name is Mark. Meghan said, "And could you stop calling me Meghan? I have reputation here..."

Sindera rolled her eyes and said to him, "Hey, you were later than Brtus. Probably being your usual girly girl self and getting a manucre. Anyway, Gillik has orders to attack the Mudokon village. Also, get the Mug fleet. Meghan, lead those bad boys to the Fleech mine. We are to clear out the mine as soon as possible."

The two officers nodded their heads and Brtus said to her, "Yes mad'm. But why now?"

"Why now?! Shouldn't the army be ready by now?! Or have you guys let them slack off more often?! Get the Sligs ready and activate the Slogs containers. That's an order."

Brtus said, "Will do mad'm. Come on Meghan, we have to do something."
Mark started to say something, but he said stopped himself as he went into the different side of the forest than Brtus.

As they left, she made her approuch to her Mug. She gripped onto the bars of the carrier and started something. Her carrier had also was part command base. As it turned on, she said clearly, "Sloghut 24 and 34, do you read me, I repeat, do you read me?" The response was staticy, but hearble. "Yes, Mug 203, we read." Sindera said while grinning, "Go foward on attack. We will need all the Slogs we need."

The response did not come, as they were telling the men to attack. But another voice came, this one seeming like it was a spy. "Officer Sindera, there is a Steef in my view. What should I do?" Sindera realized that this could be a problem and responded, "Shoot him dead of course! Do I need to think for you?!"
"No mad'm, sorry mad'm." The voice cut off as another came. "Officer, we are attack on force." Sindera grinned in pleasure, (the Intern way) and said, "Good. Now carry out your duties."

Last edited by Slaveless; 06-18-2006 at 10:55 AM..
06-18-2006, 08:59 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

OOC: Um...I got on in Spain, but is costing me so don´t expect posts so often.
Carry on by at least one panel or something, so I can make a post later at some point.
06-19-2006, 01:56 AM
E'l Scrabino
Sewer Sleg

: Melbourne, Australia.
: 726
E'l Scrabino  (94)

OOC:I would post here, but i can't yet, not enuf info for me has built up, so all i have to post is this...

IC: The Mudokons fed Shredder.

06-20-2006, 11:59 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

OOC: They fed Shredder? You could try making them have a more in depth conversation about the subject.
06-20-2006, 12:11 PM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

Slaveless  (36)

OOC: I somewhat agree with Zerox. Maybe there was something that made the Mudokons want to fed him. And I'm waiting for Slig Outlaw to post something before I do.

06-20-2006, 04:05 PM
Slig outlaw
Fuzzle

: Nov 2005
: Rebuliding Rupture Farms
: 125
Slig outlaw  (10)

OOC:Thanks for waiting.

IC:A old steef named Kore was just in the woods minding his owns buinsness, until he senes something very wrong, then what he smelled begun to get closer and closer then Kore followed whatever it was getting closer to him.

Stranger: Knock em good.

06-20-2006, 04:57 PM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

Slaveless  (36)

OOC: You are welcome.

IC: Sindera heard from the other Slig again, who was complaining again. "This damn Steef is getting closer to me! I think it's following me! WhaddaIdowhaddaIdowhaddaIdo?!" Sindera rolled her eyes and thought of why she was commanding such idoits.

She yelled into her microphone, "Well, do your damn shooting already! You are completely cable of shooting stairght and to do some thinkin', so if you ask me what to do one more time, I will make sure you are dinner for myself, got it?!"

There was no response for a while. At last Sindera heard some peace, but all of the sudden, the Slig started to talk to the Steef in front of him. "Steefie, prepare to meet your maker! I'm the master! I'm more important! Yeah buddy! Meet my little friend! You are...."

Sindera groaned. Sligs never could be effective in killing sometimes. There really needed to be more Interns like her. She yelled into the mircophone, "Just get on with it! I could walk over there and kill that Steef before you could even get your little things you call fingers, near the trigger!" To make sure she would never hear from this sissy again, he turned off connection with the Slig.

She sat down and looked down at a monitar. Apparently, readings from several Sligs warriors were popping up on the screen. They were already approuching the Mudokon base, which was a suprise for once that they were on time. Also on the screen, two Slog transporters were getting closer to the east and the west walls of the Mudokon Base. Sindera thought, "This will become a quick battle." She snapped her fingers and her oversized Mug awoke from his trance.

"Now hon, do me proud, and get those blasted Mudokons, okay? Mommy will give you an extra batch of Searex cassrole if you do.", Sindera said in a more friendly voice to her beloved Mug. The Mug didn't need to be told twice what he needed to do. He immedently started to run over to the Mudokon Base. This was going to be an easy battle.

06-20-2006, 06:03 PM
Slig outlaw
Fuzzle

Slig outlaw  (10)

Kore looked at the Slig and talked back, "Prepare to meet my match your the master" Kore said as he laughed, and took the gun out of the Sligs hand and broke the gun with his bare hands, and stomped on the pieces of the broken gun.

''Your very funny, now I'm giving you a couple of seconds to get your ass off my back, and maybe I'll just spare you little life Slig"

06-22-2006, 09:33 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

IC: (this is from a while ago) Fleet got annoyed as the Fleech attempted to grab him with its tongue, so he kicked it off the branch. He then saw a strange, 6-limbed creature pass quickly below him, so he followed it quickly leaping through the branches after his quarry.
(present)
He didn´t know what the rod thing had been, but he didn´t like it. Hopefully this creature wasn´t hostile. Or was it? It could talk at least, and was intelligent enough to stand to reason, so he climbed quietly down the trunk and hid in the bushes to watch what would happen next...

OOC: God, my feet have been so burned. I had to check at a hospital thing and have a jab and got some special cream. I do burn easily though, but still...walking hurts. Please donate to the help Zerox fund*bricked*
These Spanish keyboards also have the symbols in weird places.
...is anyone going to post then? Just a suggestion...

Last edited by Zerox; 06-25-2006 at 12:31 PM..
06-25-2006, 05:58 PM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

Slaveless  (36)

OOC: Hopefully you feel better today Zerox.

Sorry for the absense everybody. It's just that I was expecting something about the battle would have been done.

IC: Sindera was pleased about the progression. Some Sligs' presense on her moniter were dying. Obviousily there was some battle going on. But like every battle, she left that there were some slackers dying. If she told those Sligs once, she would tell them once more that a battle is an event where you need to crush the enemy. And that means that you need to fight for your survival. You need to pay attention not who you are killing, but what is happening. If there is a Mudokon in your way, shoot him. If there is many Mudokons, shoot them all before all of them shoot. With barriers, you need to call a Big Bro, herself, or a Mug. And especially, if you are called to stand back, that means go to back row, not turn around and moon someone!

As she got closer to the battle, she checked on a few things. For one, she checked on the Video Graphicy Camera maskes moniters. They seemed to be showing many unexpected Mudokons dying, with a few getting away. Besides those facts, nothing seemed wrong. Several Slogs were going off to hunt down the surviving Mudokons. Mug were clearing the forest for her. Everything was going as plan.

Suddenly, a Slig came to her presense. He seemed like that he just crapped his pants in what he just saw. He was saying in almost a manner like he wanted to say what he wanted to say and move along. The Slig said, "Mad'm, you know that Steef I needed to kill? Well funny story, I was giving off a good fight, but I was shooting at his chest like mad, then he got close, took my gun, broke it, and started acting like he was boss, so I fight him with my fists, but I was out in 17 rounds, so I ran back here to tell you!"

There was no way that Slig could have put up that kind of a fight. Sindera rolled her eyes, and took him by the neck. Bringing him up to her lips, she hissed into his mask, "Listen you, if you give me one more s*** how you are a coward, it's the death kiss for you." Knowing that this was a warning, she decided to give him a punishment. She took off the Slig's pants, and threw himself and his pants separate ways. The Slig, after that, became a problem.

Now the Steef problem was troubling. She could kill it by herself, but Steef heads were sold at high prices. Vaporizing it wasn't the answer. Perhaps giving it towards the boss could make him spilt the in come. That means hiring a Slig would be the answer. Next, she grabbed a telephone adn connected it towards the Sligs within a mile. She spoke, "Now you guys have a different job. There is a Steef loose and this could infect the battle. I want it's head, so the first to give me it's head, is the one who get's stinkin' rich. Maybe that means something to you boys." She turned it off and payed attention to the incoming battle that she was going to face.

06-25-2006, 11:35 PM
Slig outlaw
Fuzzle

Slig outlaw  (10)

''Well now since I took care of that punk ass Slig and got him off my property, now I bets be on my way''

Kore said to himself as he walked away, but then something a certain sent goes past his noses and, still after Kore took scared that Slig away, thinking it was the problem but Kore can still sense something isn't right but now it smelled like danger was lurking behind every corner.

''That damn Slig is probably still causeing trouble''

Kore said as he follwed the sent of the Slig he just incounterd.

06-26-2006, 02:16 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

IC: Fleet was worried that the creature was now looking for him. It would be advisable to introduce himself from safer quarters where he had more of a chance first, so he quickly climbed up the tree again, mout onto a branch above the thing and said "Hi there, what're you doing here?"
Meanwhile, Shryke had been wandering around elsewhere after getting bored, and came apon the entrance to a cave. It looked like it had partially been destroyed in some way...

OOC: Yeah, my feet are getting better thx, and I think Shryke was able to wander off. Slurp could have followed him. Also, is anything going to happen to Slurp 2? Maybe, actually...

Last edited by Zerox; 06-26-2006 at 02:23 AM..
06-26-2006, 04:43 PM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

Slaveless  (36)

OOC: Oh, Slurp won't be happy when he finds out what happened to the cave.

About the Slurp 2 thing, he will be unconscoious for a while. I plan that he will have a few differences when when he wakes up.

Oh, and E'l Scrabino, you can post again. A few things have built up now.

IC: Slurp 1 followed Shryke through out his little journey. He was curious to just where he thought where he was going. They were going through the forest, and the mountain where they found Slurp 2. Slurp 1 whimpered in loniness. It just wasn't the same without his other brain.

At last, when they reached the cave, Slurp sensed it and screeched in joy. It was his mine. At last, the Fleeches could now revenge against the Industerials, for their spying acts.

Slurp tried to speak to Shryke, with best effort that he could make. He said, "Thank you, um, uh, Breed of Many Races! You have brought me home! Now I can tell my people where the walk men are and show them where their base! Thank..." He stopped screeching, when he sensed more of the mine.

Many Fleeches inside seemed to be in misery and pain. The walls of the mine seemed partily destoried. Many Zappflies were giving off their last light, as they died slowily. Slurp became horrified as he slid into the mine. The mine seemed almost like that the walk men already got inside.

He just layed there, sensing all the damage that was done. He sensed the chemicals that forbinned for a Fleech to touch, growing through out the mine. More and more Fleeches were dying by the minute.

Yet, he felt like that Breed of Many Races knew all this. Maybe he had powers to know what Slurp was trying to do, but knew the truth. Maybe he is that Shrykull that Mudokons believed in. But now, he could help him once more.

Slurp slid back to Shryke and screeched, "Please Breed of Many Races, I know that you tried to warn me of this. But I never understood. Yet now, you can help me once more. Gather up as much Fleeches as we can. We need an army against the walk men, and this is it. Oh and, don't touch the weird gases or the weird liquids. They do terrible things." And so Slurp slid off, to find the remaining Fleeches inside the mine.

06-27-2006, 02:15 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

OOC: Slurp 2...ah, the vykkers...MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Or, uh, something.

IC: Shryke was dismayed at the scene. Absolutely horrific. He sensed the change had been recent and it was earlier much better in condition. He knew not to touch the substances, the slightest wiff almost hurt from them. At least he could fit into the newly enlarged cave. The fleeches here were too weak to react to his presence mostly, while other Fleeches were just in shock. He collected up the injured and bought them to nearby spooce patches to help them hopefully recover.

OOC: Can't post about Fleet again, as I'm waiting for a reply...well, of sorts at least.
06-27-2006, 02:56 AM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

Slaveless  (36)

OOC: Yeah, something like that.

I decided not to post as Sindera at the moment. I would like something else to happen on the native side.

IC: Slurp 1 tried to approuch the Fleeches, but they did not seem to care that they could be saved. Many of them were groaning how years of civilization work, was lost in just one minute. Others were too weak to complain and just started screeching gibberish.

Slurp sighed. They use to be very dependent on the mine for protection and shelter. But Slurp had known better. He bet that those Scrabs that Slurp 2 had killed had no homes either. Should something like this make their future be elimated and miserble? No! They should get back into the game and find a new cave to be in. Slurp 1 tried to tell them that, but they were still miserble and stayed where they were. Apparently, the thing that tried to attack them, sucked the energy out of them.

Slurp then sensed Shryke. He wasn't telling them anything, but some were actually getting out of the mine. So he figured that maybe he wasn't as intimidating as he was. Maybe he needed to do the same. He wrapped his tounge around one of the Fleeches, but it sprung to life and agressively wrestled him down. That Fleech screeched at him, "Give me one good reason why I should go out there!"

Slurp knew what he had to say. He screeched back, "You can be healed out there and help me make an army against the walk men." The Fleech thought about this and got off Slurp. He went into Spooce patches as well. Others listened to this and tried with all their strength, to get out. Slurp smiled at his success and tried to tell others the same.

06-27-2006, 05:35 PM
E'l Scrabino
Sewer Sleg

E'l Scrabino  (94)

OOC:Alas, i return! Mah!

IC:Whilst Shredder was Exploring the Village, He heard(if Scrabs have ears) a Shot coming from the Village gate, And saw ( you know what eye mean) Alot of Sligs pouring in, And most of them were shooting Mudokons with their metal rods Shredder saw earlier, and Mudokons were running everywhere, and, unsurprisingly, some of them hid behind Shredder, "Do ya think they'll be able to kill this Scrab?" said one Mud to another, "I sure hope not, or we're dead meat!" replied the other, "Lookout! Here they come!"

Last edited by E'l Scrabino; 06-29-2006 at 02:58 AM..
06-27-2006, 08:44 PM
magic9mushroom
Sleg

: Apr 2006
: Australia
: 677
magic9mushroom  (20)

OOC: Thanks Slaveless, even though this is your 3rd character, it's definitely needed. Also, there was something which made the Muds want to feed Shredder, he killed the Slig. Not wishing to be picky, and it's a good addition, but antimatter dissipates in about a millisecond.

IC: Gillik sat back in his chair watching two sets of telemetry, the battle telemetry and the mine telemetry, which he had at last managed to reconnect. He could see the Fleeches scurrying around crazily to get out of the mine. He tried to open a line to Sindera, but no response came; she was not in her office (OOC: I assume she was in her office before she went to the Mug) so he sent a message to her mobile.

"Sindera, you are the only officer that has any brains, that is why you are head officer. As such, I will explain my actions to you rather than simply barking at you, as you will need to know what is going on if something goes wrong. We need scrubs for the mine, and I don't want to have to ship them in. Also, we need to clear and repair the mine. So it would be stupid to kill all the Mudokons, would it not? I think you should try and capture as many as you can while you are there, pull most of the troops out, and DEFINITELY get those Slogs out of there. We want slaves, not blood & bone! Oh yes, and try to eliminate elders, they strengthen resistance. The troops you'll pull out are certainly needed in the mine to kill the fleeches. And send out some patrols to flush out these so-called "protectors" such as this Steef, Shrykull and Scrab we've been hearing about. We need to grab as many as possible slaves to work that mine-or you might have to make the money for a shipment out of your own pay..."

He sighed. He would have to get his pod out again and personally oversee the operation. The village was already small, they didn't want to make it smaller, for Odd's sake!

OOC: Zerox, what the... If you want me to get a Vykker character as well, I can, but what was so MWAHAHAHAy about something? also, the Slig could use a stylus or pointer to "write" things on an electronic map.

06-28-2006, 12:01 AM
E'l Scrabino
Sewer Sleg

E'l Scrabino  (94)

:
Also, there was something which made the Muds want to feed Shredder, he killed the Slig...
Actually, Shredder scared the Slig off.

06-28-2006, 02:16 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

OOC: I meant the Vykkers modifiyng Slurp 2 in some way.

IC: Shryke, after removing most of the Fleeches, wandered deeper in to the cave. He came out into a large chamber, where a masive Fleech, wounded, was residing. A few protectors were around it, but Shryke tried to tell them he was helping. He got a grip as much as he coul and very slowly, with all his strenght, started dragging the queen back towards the entrance.

OOC: Fleet still needs some sort of reply from the Steef...
06-28-2006, 02:56 AM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

Slaveless  (36)

OOC: Thanks Magic9mushroom. I did my best. And Slurp 2 isn't really a chracter, mainly since he is Slurp 1, just in a different body. It's sort of confusing. They may be considered two different creatures, but they are considered the same character in the same way.

For the anti-matter thing, anti-matter will be destoried when it touches matter. So will the matter. And that's why she has to keep on pressing the trigger to make something. And according to your thing, my bad boy will be destoring millions of matter a second! Plus, this still means that this will be going is sort of a fast pace.

About the Vykker thing, I would have supposed that there were some sort of doctor on one of the bases.

Oh and Sindera's office is actually attached to the armor of her Mug.

IC: Sindera picked up her messenger and listened to the message. She smiled the Intern way when she heard the first sentence. She thought that she was head officer because Nads died. But she listened closely to the message. And she really didn't like the last part. She growled, "Will do boss."

While she put Gillik on hold, she reached for her walkie talkie that worked so well. She turned it on, connected to all Slig units, and said into it, "This message is for all Sligs. These are your new orders. Don't kill those Muds in front of ya, Gillik is paying you to make a mine! And a mine without Scrubs is going to be run by you guys! So try to enslave is your new orders. Also, kill any Muds that seem eldery in any way, like shamans. Those will teach the Scrubs ways to escape. Also, kill any animal 'protectors' like those Scrabs, Shrykull, and Fleeches I have been hearing you guys whine about lately. Also, pull back any Slogs killing Mudokons. They will listen to you. Thankfully, you guys to order around something. But if you don't listen to me, I will make you have the most miserble years of your life. That includes having to scrub me while I'm taking bath. Another thing, I want Slig sections 178, 181, and 186 to be pulled back. You lucky sons of guns will be killing Fleeches in the mine. Good luck boys."

At last, she turned off her walkie talkie. She continued her thinking about the Steef. Next, she got her messenger, and said to Gillik, "Boss, I have been thinking. I have heard of two reports of Steef in this forest. What if we enslaved them? I bet they would be a whole stronger, than 5 Mudokons put together. What if instead killing them and selling their heads, we torcure them to work? That would influence the mining." Sindera waited for a reponse, while knowing her Mug was still traveling toward the Mudokon base.

06-28-2006, 04:19 AM
Slig outlaw
Fuzzle

Slig outlaw  (10)

OOC: How many Steefs are in this story?

IC:Kore continues to follow the sent of the danger until, then all of a sudden then sent stops, and Kore has know idea were the trouble was anymore.

''Hmmm this doesn't feel right, how could danger just stiop out of no were, what the hell is going on''

Kore said as he begun to sniff around in the same area.

06-28-2006, 05:16 AM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

Slaveless  (36)

OOC: Only two. Kore and Scourge. I forgot how to spell the other guy's name. Anyway, Slig Outlaw, Fleet needs a response from Kore.

IC: Slurp continued on with telling Fleeches to go to Spooce patches until Breed of Many Races returned with their queen. Slurp screeched at her, "Your highness, I bring great news! I found the..."

The queen screeched back, "Hush me boy! I need healing tell me later." She continued being held by Breed of Many Races, as she waited to be brought to the Spooce patch. Slurp screeched at him, "I sense that you have meet the queen."

Last edited by Slaveless; 06-28-2006 at 05:18 AM..
06-28-2006, 08:23 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

IC: Shryke was slightly confused, in a sense, that the queen wasn't trying to attack him or resist. Shryke finally made it to the patch and put the queen down. She was big, for certain...
Shryke then heard sounds from the cave as he went back in a distance. Walk men were coming, but fairly slowly as they were gabbering on mindlessly...Shryke ran back and quickly screeched to Slurp the situation. The Fleeches were still too weak...a surprise attack, perhaps? (they had plenty of time to prepare since they were coming so slowly)
06-28-2006, 12:26 PM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

Slaveless  (36)

OOC: Really Slig Outlaw, it's sort of against the rules to ignore another person.

IC: Slurp tried to understand what Breed of Many Race was saying, but he undestood. And Slurp was worried. They didn't have much healthy Fleeches to withstand the attack. How will they defend themselves?

Suddenly, a plan arose from his head. He tried to talk in Scrab, in the best attempt that Slurp could make, to say, "Breed of Many Races, I need your help again. I want you to collect as many Fleeches as possible that are still in that cave. But don't come in contact with the Walk men! Once you got the remaining left, we will need to make a huge cave in, so they won't see us. Then your job will be to make sure no Walk men come in any way besides the cave. I will do the rest." He hoped Breed of Many Races could understand.

06-29-2006, 02:15 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

IC: Shryke quickly collected up the few remaining Flleches. Forunately, the Walk men appeared to have stopped for a picnic, so he was unhindered. But the last one was almost right next to the Walk men. He tried to grab it quickly before they noticed, but they saw him. He ran quickly as they gave chase. He neared the entrance...Shryke rammed hard into a weak boulder to dislodge it. One Slig made it past...well, almost. One of its legs got caught and broken off, and it fell down almost right at the entrance. Shryke pinned it down before it could get up, and stamped hard opn the gun to smash it (it was against the stone floor of the cave). He dragged it over as it lay and deposited the Fleech he had been carrying, then screeched to Slurp. A prisoner. Mwaha.
06-29-2006, 02:40 AM
Slig outlaw
Fuzzle

Slig outlaw  (10)

:
OOC: Really Slig Outlaw, it's sort of against the rules to ignore another person.
OOC: Who did I ignore?

06-29-2006, 05:26 AM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

Slaveless  (36)

OOC: Well, Zerox. He wasn't trying to say that it was a Steef that Fleet tried to talk to. Or it's name. It's on post 165.

IC: Slurp was happy that the only Walk man that got past was captured. But he was afraid that he would scream for help, so he grabbed screeched at Shryke, "Please kill that Walk man for me. I need to do some business."

It was too late. The Walk man started to call for help. He was saying, "Help! Help! I'm pantless Slig and I am a prison'r! Help!"

To shut up the Walk man, Slurp swallowed him in a moment's notice. But still, he could hear the Walk man dying in himself. Slurp was already sensing danger coming from the forest. He screeched at Shryke, "Get ready Breed of Many Races! We will need to kill all the Walk men coming at us!"