Oddworld Forums > Zulag Two > Off-Topic Discussion

02-08-2003, 03:20 PM
Jacob
Lawyer to the Underworld

: Feb 2002
: Nowhere in particular...
: 4,377
Jacob  (87)

Last Thursday i was on my way to pub to meet some of my peeps that i love to tiddly-bits...!! Anyway, whilst we (me and some others) were walking down this road we saw a girl...and she was leant on a wall looking around a corner and shouting something. Anyway, one of my peeps made a remark about her talking to the wall...Anyway, this is what happened as i repeated it...a little louder.

Me: "You know, if you want a decent conversation you should talk to actual people instead of a wall..."

Girl: "Shut-up!!"

Me: "Now...was that directed at me or the wall? I'm confused...!!"

Girl: "Silly c*nt. I'll get you arrested!!"

Me: "Well, i'd like to see you try. I do Law and by Law i could get YOU arrested for slander, as you stated that i am a female reproductive organ..."

Girl: "Shut-up!! Do you want a fight...!!"

Me: "As much as i would love to stomp on you like the Roach you are, i wont...one because i dont hit 9 yr olds and also because i'm a raving-homosexual...but there ya go...!!"

Girl: "Ahhh, you faggit...Go and suck your friends c*ck!!"

Me: "O-M-G!! Your 9 yrs old and your stating such foul words!! Where's your parents!! I'll tell them!!"

Girl: "F*ck you, im not 9...!!"

Me: "Fine, your not 9. Why cant you be like any other 10 yr old, eh? Go and watch Teletubbies or something...or Tweenies!! Yeh, they dont use foul language!!"

Girl: "I'll tell my dad!!"

Me: "What are you going to tell him? "Daddy-daddy!! A bigger, better dressed, well-spoken, superior boy told me the truth today!! He said we were low and scum..." Yeh, i doubt he's going to lie and say that your the pinnacle of civilisation!!"

Girl: "Fuck you, you puff!!"

Me: "Eat me..."

And then i walked away with her stating more obscenities at me. Obviously we all laughed and mocked her some more amongst ourselves. Oh yes...that was an interesting day. And backs me up when i say they should all be put down...I mean, if that child was a Dog or another animal, she would have been stuffed in a plastic bag and thrown into a river...or stamped on...*Tuts* Damn inferiors...!!

"In Heaven all the interesting people are missing" - Friedrich Nietzsche

"America is the most grandiose experiment the world has seen, but, I am afraid, it is not going to be a success." - Sigmund Freud

02-08-2003, 11:25 PM
MojoMan220
Outlaw Mortar

: Jan 2002
: Jesusland
: 1,770
MojoMan220  (235)MojoMan220  (235)MojoMan220  (235)

:
Originally posted by Jacob
Girl: "Silly c*nt. I'll get you arrested!!"

Me: "Well, i'd like to see you try. I do Law and by Law i could get YOU arrested for slander, as you stated that i am a female reproductive organ..."
Actually, that little girl could actually have got you arrested. All she'd have to do is start crying and claim that you and your friends were hurassing her. Also, its not like police officers to arrest ten year old girls for slander.
02-09-2003, 03:08 AM
Facsimile
Outlaw Hunter

: Nov 2002
: Here.
: 2,763
Facsimile  (312)Facsimile  (312)Facsimile  (312)Facsimile  (312)

Ha ha ha, you're a riot Jacob.
Who was she actually talking to? It can't have really been the wall, was it?
http://www.myspace.com/spirebandnz

02-09-2003, 11:26 AM
Jacob
Lawyer to the Underworld

Jacob  (87)

Oh no, she was talking to some of her friends.

And Mojo, your right...but she didn't know that.

"America is the most grandiose experiment the world has seen, but, I am afraid, it is not going to be a success." - Sigmund Freud

02-09-2003, 09:19 PM
Jacob
Lawyer to the Underworld

Jacob  (87)

Also, a brief note on my Avatar. Its not anything linked with Lucifer or any other Devil pseudo. Its merely my star sign. I'm part Aries and part Pisces and thus have the head of a Ram and the mark of the Fish. I made the fish mark myself...and im vewy proud.

02-09-2003, 10:03 PM
Disgruntled Intern
Faerie-Digesting Tachyon

: Dec 2001
: Port Orchard, Washington
: 3,506
Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)

How can you be only 'part' of a certain astrological/zodiac sign/group?

Buy my T-shirts. People will like you more and I will hate you less.

02-10-2003, 11:43 AM
Jacob
Lawyer to the Underworld

Jacob  (87)

I was born on the cusp. So i'm Ram and Fish...Both signs describe me aswell...although, all signs probably describe me...joy.

02-10-2003, 01:13 PM
Disgruntled Intern
Faerie-Digesting Tachyon

Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)

Please forgive my blatant ignorance...but, what exactly is 'the cusp.' ?

02-10-2003, 04:14 PM
Jacob
Lawyer to the Underworld

Jacob  (87)

*Tuts* Its like being on the cusp of a cliff...on the edge. So...erm...no...its being in the middle...it means im half and half...i have no idea wot cusp means...shush.

02-11-2003, 06:28 AM
Oddness
Thudslug

: Nov 2001
: Australia
: 179
Oddness  (11)

It's like the borderline... where the two signs overlap onto the one day. One sign's last day is the next sign's first day, for some reason. o_O

...about that girl... god, I didn't even know what c--- *meant* when I was 9, never mind shouting it at a complete stranger. Are you sure about her age? If so, why were you so nasty to her?
02-11-2003, 05:22 PM
Jacob
Lawyer to the Underworld

Jacob  (87)

:
Are you sure about her age? If so, why were you so nasty to her?
Yes i am...she was small and nit ridden.
Cos she was talking to a wall, and i made a joke, and she swore...and she was my inferior...

02-13-2003, 06:59 PM
Rich
Can't Be Arsed

: Apr 2001
: Wolves, UK
: 2,429
Rich  (138)Rich  (138)

Jacob is right. Ugly people shouldn't breed.
We need control over Doris and co before they destroy our sweet society with their 20+ children and vile slime.
Anyone who dissagrees can go live with them, that's what I say!

02-13-2003, 07:31 PM
Jacob
Lawyer to the Underworld

Jacob  (87)

I have another story, lol, my life truly is a sitcom!!

Anyway, i went clubbing last night and drank lots and lots and lots and loooooaaaads!! Anyway, club ended at around 2:00 and me and my friends all headed to were we were gonna stay. Anyways, i was walking ahead and there was a rather rounded man ahead of me. Anyway this happened;

Me: "Excuse me, please..."

Fatness: "You what? Are you an Asylum Seeker???"

Me: "Erm...no."

Fatness: "Well you said 'excuse me' like an Asylum Seeker!!"

Me: "Well, do i look like an Asylum Seeker? Do they dress as good as me...??"

Fatness: "Are you getting clever wit' me, mate??"

Me: "Bye...!!"

And then i ran away, as his fatness was starting to ripple towards me and the last thing i needed was a massive brawl outside a club. Although it would be interesting...A group of Goths, Punks, Sk8rs and Indies all kicking the shit out of a fat bastard who floored me...heheheh!! Yeh, so...im gonna start a massive revolution...could you imagine the amazingness that would be that?!? Yes...i am still abit pissed...

Last edited by Jacob; 02-14-2003 at 03:48 AM..
02-14-2003, 01:33 AM
Facsimile
Outlaw Hunter

: Nov 2002
: Here.
: 2,763
Facsimile  (312)Facsimile  (312)Facsimile  (312)Facsimile  (312)

:
b*stard
I did not just see that. It's not even that badder a word! You havn't gone soft have you?

And that Asylum Seeker bit was a pretty random thing for him to say.
http://www.myspace.com/spirebandnz

02-14-2003, 11:49 AM
Jacob
Lawyer to the Underworld

Jacob  (87)

:
I did not just see that
Indeed you didn't...And it was cos of little ears being about...and little eyes.

And yes, it was random. Although his cellulite rippled in a pretty random way...

02-23-2003, 06:45 PM
Tori
Fuzzle

: Jan 2003
: in the middle of nowhere with my dog courage
: 128
Tori  (10)

Wow this post got a lot farther than I thought it would

02-24-2003, 12:30 AM
Al the Vykker
Resident Psychologist

: Oct 2001
: Not Specified
: 2,804
Al the Vykker  (20)

:
Wow this post got a lot farther than I thought it would
You may notice this topic is older than even you being a member of these forums, if you look on the first page if you even did read the first page. You would see this thread was started ages ago. If you also take a look most of the time Chris' topics tend to gain many replies, and draw large crouds that come and get into the topic. Along with bits of humor that most of us older people around here understand and can laugh at. Most of the time that is.

-Al
03-01-2003, 07:21 AM
Fez
Outlaw Hunter

: Aug 2002
: UK
: 2,924
Fez  (22)

:
*Brings out Harpoon gun*
thats it!?

ugly people will take at least 3 shotgun slugs in the head, and they still might get back up again! But luckly, their oily skin is highly flammable, so burn them all!!!!!!

03-01-2003, 11:08 AM
MojoMan220
Outlaw Mortar

: Jan 2002
: Jesusland
: 1,770
MojoMan220  (235)MojoMan220  (235)MojoMan220  (235)

A little off-topic, but Jacob reminds me of the kid from Catcher in the Rye. Anybody else see a reseblence (personality-wise). Back to the topic, it would be so ironic if Jacob was to post a picture of himself and he was like 800 pounds... and hideous... and a women!
06-30-2003, 10:57 PM
Jacob
Lawyer to the Underworld

Jacob  (87)

My mums around 800 pounds...well, thats a lie...more like 850...

A guy stated to me today "I f*cked your mum!!" and started laughing, i was confused and replied with "So, you like animal sex...??" It was one of those amusing incidences that takes place between the socially crippled and the socially superior...entertaining though.

07-08-2003, 06:33 PM
Jacob
Lawyer to the Underworld

Jacob  (87)

I saw two shocking occurances yesterday -

1) The first one was whilst i was in the shop 'Game'. Anyway, as i was looking at the new Dvd's that were gracing the shelves, i noticed out of the corner of my eye...a rather...interesting looking male. So i turned to him...and, yes, he was rather fit. His arms were so...yum. His face was very...Mrow and his body was g-o-r-geous!! The only bad points were his appauling hairstyle and his clothing. But i'd still perform with him. But as i watched as he slowly walked down the shop...coming towards me like some...Baywatch...person...i noticed his hand was linked with somebody elses...a females...a...a...a creature. Her fingers were paved in Gold rings...her wrist had rows upon rows of Gold armlets and her...her height...she looked like one of the 7 dwarfs that had just had a shave. Her hair was bleach blonde and her white, short, skimpy, tacky dress was appaulingly showing her tree-stumpish legs. They passed me...and i literally laughed out loud...at that point i then ran from the store. Mainly because of the fact that i must've been seen as some freak, laughing loudly at the Dvd rack...

2) Let me set the scene. I have just darted out of Game. I am proceeding down the street, scanning the area for cute people who will rid me of that vile vision of the grotesque globule of skin and fat. As i search around i notice something...a pink something...my eyes look...and...and there i see it...a greasy hair, heroin addict in a pink (and obviously short) dress. She was with this other creature who was dressed in sports wear with bleach blondeness and her roots showing. As i watched in horror this beast then leant up and kissed...as in...passionate...her boyfriend...he...he was filth ridden...literally...and on a bike, stolen...obviously...i was mortified and ran...ringing up one of my friends to state "YOU NEVER GUESS WHAT HORROR I HAVE JUST ENDURED!!".

In conclusion its obvious that these things will have mate recreationally without protection. Their small, diseased sperm/eggs will meet...and produce, yet another, creature. Not only will this creature be born into a family of filth and dirt...but it will most likely be born with AIDS. HIV. Or some other, random, STD that, that kind obviously carry.

In a perfect world those beasts will carry on mating recreationally without protection...but in a perfect world, AIDS and HIV kills their kind in under 5 minutes...yes...i would proudly stand on top of a high rise block of flats, watching as blood seeped from their eyes, nostrils and ears...watching as they rolled on the floor in agony, feeling the disease rip apart their insides...watching as slowly each one of those diseased low lifes rapidly wipe themselves out...

Of course, you get bad and good wherever you go. But its a proven statistic that 99.8% of f*cked up Heroin addicts are going to be the ones who are racist, sexist and homophobic...and that 97.7% are from filthy backgrounds. So i urge you, lets help them get out of poverty. Pick up a bottle, fill in with a highly flammable substance and put a flaming piece of rag in the top of it. Wait til they're all off their faces with crack (not good crack either) and throw...then listen to the crackling of their morbidly tic-ridden flesh...

07-08-2003, 10:21 PM
nads
Grubb Fisherman

: Mar 2002
: Essex, MA
: 946
nads  (10)

:
Not only will this creature be born into a family of filth and dirt...but it will most likely be born with AIDS. HIV. Or some other, random, STD that, that kind obviously carry.

mmmm....Sexually Transmitted Diseases

that's a funny story, but, why'd you bring this thread back?

4 cold years...

07-08-2003, 10:28 PM
Joshy
Outlaw Mortar

: Aug 2002
: Australia, Sydney
: 1,908
Joshy  (20)

:
Originally posted by nads
mmmm....Sexually Transmitted Diseases

that's a funny story, but, why'd you bring this thread back?
]

Coz this thread is interesting and makes my mind work....
Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God.
You see things, and you say 'why'. But i dream things that never were and i say 'why not'.

07-08-2003, 10:31 PM
nads
Grubb Fisherman

: Mar 2002
: Essex, MA
: 946
nads  (10)

oh, okay!

4 cold years...

07-08-2003, 11:33 PM
MrBoj
Bola Blast

: Jun 2001
: Brooklyn, NY
: 421
MrBoj  (12)
Arrow

:
I have a message to deliver to the cute people of the world...if you're cute, or maybe you're beautiful...there's MORE OF US UGLY MOTHERF*CKERS OUT THERE THAN YOU ARE!! So watch out.
-Frank Zappa

02-09-2004, 01:27 PM
Jacob
Lawyer to the Underworld

Jacob  (87)

I've been thinking, what if we make a rule that if you're ugly/poor/Townies [i.e - both]. Then if you have kids, those kids are neutered when they become sexually developed. Their Sperm/Eggs are then stored in a special bank, and if the kids turn out to be pretty/upstanding citizens they get to have kids. But if they don't, and basically turn out to be wankers...then their Sperm/Eggs are burnt/destroyed in some other flammable fashion. I believe this will not only stop underage pregnancies, but also weed out the inbreds...

Discuss...

02-09-2004, 02:58 PM
Dave
Clakker Relic Miner

: Aug 2003
: Location: Location.
: 814
Dave  (10)

I think ugly people should be allowed to breed, no matter how ugly they are, or unsuccessful or poor or whatever.
My reason: I'm an ugly person!

04-19-2004, 03:19 PM
Jacob
Lawyer to the Underworld

Jacob  (87)

Let's extend this to cover another group of people, now, these people are the thcary sort...as in...they're the kind to act all innocent and oblivious, but really...they're not...they want your money, they want your daughter, they want your life...they're -

Disabled people.

Should they be allowed to breed? I don't mean one disabled, one "abled" person bearing children, i mean two disabled people.

Discuss...

And Javelin...

04-19-2004, 04:19 PM
Disgruntled Intern
Faerie-Digesting Tachyon

Are we talking mentally retarded, or someone confined to a wheelchair?

And Jacob, as I've said before, you're not as good looking as you make yourself out to be, so keep in mind that technically, a lot of these rules could be applied to you. Then again, you're a flaming homosexual, we don't have to worry about you getting anyone pregnant, now do we?

04-19-2004, 07:20 PM
Nate
Oddworld Administrator
Rainbow of Flavour

: Apr 2002
: Seattle (woo!)
: 16,311
Nate  (13497)Nate  (13497)Nate  (13497)Nate  (13497)Nate  (13497)Nate  (13497)Nate  (13497)Nate  (13497)Nate  (13497)Nate  (13497)Nate  (13497)

:
I've been thinking, what if we make a rule that if you're ugly/poor/Townies [i.e - both]. Then if you have kids, those kids are neutered when they become sexually developed. Their Sperm/Eggs are then stored in a special bank, and if the kids turn out to be pretty/upstanding citizens they get to have kids. But if they don't, and basically turn out to be wankers...then their Sperm/Eggs are burnt/destroyed in some other flammable fashion. I believe this will not only stop underage pregnancies, but also weed out the inbreds...

Discuss...
You'd have to do that to everyone's kids because even two goodlooking people can have ugly kids. And in my experience, more often than not. So ever individual would be judged on their merit and not on their parent's

But my question on your manifesto is whether you would allow either:
a) someone goodlooking and someone ugly to breed (if they wanted to)
b) someone goodlooking but unfortuneately poor to breed.
and also, if ugly/poor/stupid people want to have kids, can they adopt/foster the child of someone good-looking/rich/smart?

Last edited by Nate; 04-19-2004 at 07:26 PM..