Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Oddworld RPG

05-02-2007, 11:31 PM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

: Oct 2006
: Scotland, Aberdeen
: 1,041
Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

Agent sniffed, chewing at the scrab leg. "You're not fat Lenny, just big, that would be like saying Tiny is fat..." Tiny giggled at the thought while she looked at Sebastian. "And he just looks anarexic..." She muttered. Looking at the scrab leg, she froze, shaking in the seat before bursting into a screaming fit. Dimitrio and Tiny nearly fell out of their seats in surprise. "Uhh, Agent?! Great, she's having a flashback, I'll have to bring her to the medic..." Dimitrio muttered, leading her out of the room by the arm. "See you guys later..."
I am a man. Do not call me otherwise, or you are doing it wrong. Times correctly guessed as a man: Patrick: 1, Mitsur: 1, Daxter king: 1, OANST: More than once, Nemo: 1, alf's brother's mate: 1, Nate: 1, Anonyman!: 1. The assumption everyone is male probably comes from the fact 90% of characters in Oddworld are male. The editpenis<a href=http://www.oddworldforums.net/signaturepics/sigpic4236_3.gif target=_blank>http://www.oddworldforums.net/signat...gpic4236_3.gif</a>

Last edited by Zozo the Zrilufet; 05-03-2007 at 06:56 AM.. : typo
05-03-2007, 06:48 AM
Slig 7665
Howler Punk

: May 2007
: Wales
: 335
Slig 7665  (11)

Whats up with her slax asked while his scrab cake arived he watched Dimitrio lead agent out of the room must be a bad scrab leg he thought

Ok i got ya.

Last edited by Slig 7665; 05-03-2007 at 09:50 AM..
05-03-2007, 09:39 AM
Splat
Chameleonic Lifeforms, No Thanks!

: Oct 2002
: Merrie olde Englande
: 4,539
Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

ooc: Slig 7665, use 'ooc:' when talking to other members and 'IC' when moving and controlling your character (look at other member's posts if you need to.)
Also, use some punctuation! Again, check other people's posts. Names and sentences should start with a capitol letter, sentences should end with a full stop (.) and when a character speaks here should be speech marks (") at the beginning and end.

05-03-2007, 09:48 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

OOC: Is there a medical room anywhere? 'Cause I can't find one anywhere on the map... I can only seem to find Dek's lab, who's Dek?

IC
"She'll be fine, she's just having a flashback." Dimitrio shouted to him, trying to be heard over her screams and shrieks.
I am a man. Do not call me otherwise, or you are doing it wrong. Times correctly guessed as a man: Patrick: 1, Mitsur: 1, Daxter king: 1, OANST: More than once, Nemo: 1, alf's brother's mate: 1, Nate: 1, Anonyman!: 1. The assumption everyone is male probably comes from the fact 90% of characters in Oddworld are male. The editpenis<a href=http://www.oddworldforums.net/signaturepics/sigpic4236_3.gif target=_blank>http://www.oddworldforums.net/signat...gpic4236_3.gif</a>

Last edited by Zozo the Zrilufet; 05-03-2007 at 10:01 AM..
05-03-2007, 09:51 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

: May 2006
: Um...RealWorld?
: 1,943
Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

OOC: I think the lab constitutes as medical, don't it? With Vykkers an' all.
05-03-2007, 10:00 AM
Slig 7665
Howler Punk

Slig 7665  (11)
Native

IC
Feeling curious Slax asked "is she like this often"

Thankyou Carnix for the sig

05-03-2007, 10:12 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

OOC: Just a reminder Slig 7665, there's a limit of two posts per day for this thread.

Dimitrio froze for a moment, briefly remembering the attack. Looking mournfully at his robotic arm, he turned to him. "No, she just gets flashbacks of this...Thing, that happened, the scrab leg must of reminded her of the blood..." Feeling a little shaken, he continued to walk, taking the screaming female slig with him, wandering for an hour before poking his head in Dek's lab. "Hello? Is there a doctor in here?" He shouted over her screams.

05-03-2007, 10:53 AM
Munch's Master
Outlaw Mortar

: Mar 2005
: England
: 1,815
Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)

OOC: No I've not ran away. It was my birthday yesterday, so you cna't have expected me to get on.
And Splat, PM away with the info on Anni.
IC:
Dek nodded "Good point."
Dek then noticed Jim "Jim, can't stop now. We're gonig to the Labs. After all this chaos I'm concerned for the workers, someone could be hurt."
Dek and Arthur continued at a hurried pace to the Labs, Dek answering Praetyre on the move.
"I was hunting down Molt. I'd got the equipmennt, got #7, worked out where Molt was, but then it was the end of the day. Everyone filtered off to sleep and we had no idea where he would be. We'd better track him down again after we've made sure everybody is OK."
Dek and Arthur kept gonig for the Labs, then stopped to a halt, notcining who it was outside the Labs who was wounded.
"Anni...this is the worst possible outcome."
Dek turned to Praetyre and whispered in his ear "She's the most unusual mudokon I've ever met. Her unusual and unpredictable...gifts... mean this operation will be difficult. and nobody knows what unusual reaction it might trigger in her psyche, she's scared of vykkers you see. I had to help her once before and she would have none of it."
If Anni hadn't been hurt Dek's mind would once more have been ablaze with the lust for scientific discovery, but that would have to wait until she was no longer a patient.
Arthur hurried over to help Anni's retinue.
"Here, I'll help carry her."

Fuzzle Guy: Apart from going swimming I've never been more wet in my life than when I went to see Take That.

05-03-2007, 11:02 AM
Gretin
Clakker Relic Miner

: Jan 2005
: Lost in Space
: 818
Gretin  (167)Gretin  (167)

OOC: I thought Jim was at the door to the lab with Ralph and still with Anni too... Oh well. I'm going to wait for Splat to post

05-03-2007, 01:49 PM
Patrick Vykkers
Right Wing Wanker

: Jun 2006
: New Zealand
: 1,466
Patrick Vykkers  (12)

IC:
Praetyre listened to Dek and silently followed, walking up to the Mudokon called Anni and joining the Slig called Arthur in carrying her. He then opened the nearby lab door, but noticed Arrack was awake. Praetyre turned and spoke to Arthur;
"Mr Arthur, would you mind if I left the carrying of Anni to you? Although Slap is a psychological professional, I feel I can offer some valuable insight through personal experience and memory that Slap could not have for Arrack. Sir, would it be ok?"

05-03-2007, 09:27 PM
LadySlig
Fuzzle

: Apr 2007
: In a dishwasher
: 120
LadySlig  (10)

Hello, May I please Join? This looks like fun!
05-03-2007, 09:57 PM
skillyaslig
Outlaw Cutter

: Mar 2007
: Beneath the sink
: 1,157
skillyaslig  (124)skillyaslig  (124)

OOC: Yeah, post ye profile in the thread and dont forget; see dah boss teh get a job!!
IC:
Cylepso: Well, that was strange!
Seb:Mhghhah phgham mhggham, mmhggham.
Cylepso: Yeah, I hope shes alright, poor girl...
Lenny: Yeah, shes a friend of mine!!
Cylepso: *to slax* I dunno, I havent known her that long...anyway who are you?
Vester: How? What? Amm...This is Lenny...He is happy.
Lenny: I know! Some say unatraly happy!
Seb: Hmmnh mhgahn mhhhag.
Cylepso: *Translates* He says Its all right to be happy. I agree, better to be happy then sad...
Vester: Yeah, I dont really care anymore...
-----------
Jatt: *Stalks out of the cafetria* Where the hell is Jutt? Im gonna kick his a**...Stupid B*****d! Grrr....
-----------
Jutt: *Leaning aginst a wall watching a light flicker above his head* Im going mad...

05-03-2007, 10:41 PM
LadySlig
Fuzzle

LadySlig  (10)

ooc: Hello, can anyone tell me if im doing this wrong.
ic:
The feeco train screeched to a halt and with a whoosh the door opened. A mudokon was acarryed out, held by a BigBro slig.
"Har Yeh Allf rihta mizz?" Niko, the BigBro asked.
"Im fine! Please, put me down, I feel silly."Martha replied, as Niko snorted.
"Shure mizz" He turned and carefully placed Martha on the ground.
"Hey Niko, out way!" A voice chripped behind Nikos bulk.
"Huza? Oh, Fusty, shure." Niko turned and moved as Martha wheeled about, taking in the sight.
Rusty came out and did a little dance. "Yay, we here, Rupture farms!"
Peach trotted after then and began to gallop about. "Scraah! Crakka!"
Martha smiled, "This place is great! Its really big! Isnt it under new management?"
"Yes, Arnie Cheese took place after abe." Rusty replied.
" Really? I have never met a Glukkon before." Martha smiled.
"Grehzz, lehts meht thim." Niko said.
Peach snarled and trotted forward and rubbed her head agaist Marthas leg, wanting a pat.
"Yeah, great Idea!" Martha replied, patting Peach on her beak.
"Okay!" Rusty exclaimed. He ran forward and grasped Marthas wheelchair and ran, pushing her along at a speedy pace.
Peach sqwarked, "Chakka!" Before giving chase as the slig and mud entered the doors of RF.
Niko exclaimed, 'Hezz, waitha form meh!" Before charging after them.
05-04-2007, 02:08 AM
Gretin
Clakker Relic Miner

OOC: That's fine, LadySlig. Welcome to the RPG! Only thing is, especially when you're new, having four characters can get quite difficult to manage! But if you feel you can handle them fine, it's all good. And you're off to a good start (in my humble opinion )

05-04-2007, 03:36 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

Dimitrio muttered angrilly as he watched the commotion in the lab, as Agent 80085 kept on screaming frantically. "I'm just gonna wait until there's someone not busy here..." He muttered.
-
Tiny sat and nibbled at the scrab leg nervously. "I think I know why she's screaming like that, I heard someone talk about it in the Slig Barracks..."

Last edited by Zozo the Zrilufet; 05-04-2007 at 03:58 AM..
05-04-2007, 06:46 AM
Slig 7665
Howler Punk

Slig 7665  (11)
Wired

IC

"What did they say" slax asked"because she sure looks shocked" finishing his scrab cake

05-04-2007, 06:57 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

Tiny looked around nervously, before leaning closer to talk. "Well, you know how Dimitrio's arm is robotic? He kinda lost it when he got attacked by this thing, and that slig lady Agent 80085 saw it...She was covered in his blood, I glad I wasn't there, she was all quiet after it happened..."

05-04-2007, 07:02 AM
Slig 7665
Howler Punk

Slig 7665  (11)
Dead

IC

"I wonder what it was that attacked him must have been something big to inflict that kind of wound so how did they get away"

05-04-2007, 11:14 AM
Slogster 2k7
Zappfly

: Slog kennels o0
: 16
Slogster 2k7  (10)

Pablo had just gotton of the train in the fecco deport.

"Rapture farms eh? i heard about this place." he sighed walking onwards

"Its not going to be that bad, i should go see who's in charge and then hopefully get a job as a guard or something, maybe even a Slog kepper!" he continued, he was getting really excited now about all the possible jobs he could do.

Upon finnaly entering the factory he stopped looking around at the meat being transported around and cut up into tasty treats

"I wonder if the employees get free scrab cakes, or paramite pies." he said to himself walking onwards he took out his revolver and started to do some tricks with it as he walked.

"Cafateria..." he said looking at a sign

"Well i might as well go get something to eat." he said to himself walking up to the doorway slowly walking in.
05-04-2007, 11:44 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

"I heard it was some kind of vykker experiment or something, dunno how it got away though..." Tiny stared briefly at the new slig Pablo, before continuing to chew at his scrab leg.

05-04-2007, 12:42 PM
Splat
Chameleonic Lifeforms, No Thanks!

: Oct 2002
: Merrie olde Englande
: 4,539
Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

ooc: Jim, Ralph and Kix were holding Anni and they were outside the lab. MM, I PMed you with info on Anni. All the secret stuff is in blue so if you don't think its relevant and you don't want to ruin the surprise for yourself, it's fairly easy to ignore (as long as you're using the industrial skin)
Zozo, Dek was the first vykker to start work at RF, and, yes, his lab doubles up as medical ward.

IC:
Jim was still frozen as Arthur lifted Anni out of his arms and carried her into the lab. He shuddered slightly when the slig came near him, and then slowly sank against the wall when he disappeared into the room, feeling useless. He couldn't even go in there to see her while that slig was inside.

Anni whimpered when she heard Dek talking, and tried weakly to wriggle out of the arms that held her, but weakened from her injuries she barely managed to move at all. Quietly she muttered, "No... no..."

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Somi made up her mind. "Well I'm going to go inside and get some food. Then I'm coming out here to wait for my mudokon. You can either come back out with me or Sturg can show you round what he remembers of what I showed him yesterday." She was hoping they would come out with her, but didn't hold much hope. She led the way inside through old, crumbled passages.

05-04-2007, 01:32 PM
skillyaslig
Outlaw Cutter

Cylepso: *snorts* Damn Vykkers, they are always screwing up creatures with their stupid experiments, I mean, cant they leave well enough alone? Its incredibly stupid if you ask me.
Seb:mhghham, mhgha mnhga mghgnam. ghham hghan phgah mnnhghga?
Cylepso: well yeah, but the majority of their stuff is crap and stuff like that.
Vester: yes, but with out then we woundnt be able to walk, as we wounldnt have pants...
Lenny: (chew chew)
------------
Jatt: *Stops and wheezes, glaring about* Bhah, no 'es avoiding me, huh? We'll see......*tilts his head as he heard yelps and laughter.* whats that?
-----------
Jutt: One shrykull....two shrykull....*shakes his head* why the hell am i feeling so...bad? Not like I did anything...

05-04-2007, 02:05 PM
Arxryl
Outlaw Sniper

: You wouldn't believe me.
: 1,559
Arxryl  (10)

Ike continued to meditate in the R and R room. He sat up form his meditation and thought about what he had just...well... thought of.

He sat up on the edge of the bed and stared into the wall...

"Maybe I could be a greeter or something... maybe a medical assistant... Hm..." Ike stood up and jotted these ideas into his pad.

OOC: thinkin' 'bout bringing a new character into the RP... Watch out!

Our fate is sealed only when we accept it. -~Arxryl~-

05-04-2007, 02:20 PM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

: May 2006
: Um...RealWorld?
: 1,943
Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

OOC: Splat, I'm sorta confused whethere Somi's going into the actual main factory or some abandoned part this second...ground floors, is it?
05-04-2007, 03:54 PM
Chubfish
Grubb Fisherman

: England
: 907
Chubfish  (538)Chubfish  (538)Chubfish  (538)Chubfish  (538)Chubfish  (538)Chubfish  (538)

OOC: Now you've got me confused...where exactly are we going?

05-04-2007, 04:47 PM
Venks
Clakker Store Clerk

: Dec 2005
: VA
: 759
Venks  (128)Venks  (128)

Not wanting to be left behind Alexander II is quick to follow Somi. "I guess I'll follow you Paramite." The small Fuzzle said.
05-04-2007, 05:32 PM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

: Jan 2006
: At a thearpy session.
: 1,465
Slaveless  (36)

OOC: I have little time to post today, so I am going to post only as Kix.

As her companions started to bicker over Jim's stillness in front of Sligs, Kix had felt like she wanted to yell at them. Shout out them for delaying precious time that could be used to heal Anni. Shout at Jim for even the most desperate moments that his friends needed him the most, he failed to control himself and take courage to face Sligs. Why did no one really take the time to set themselves away from their problems and just try to help someone who needs someone else the most? Buddy died from a Slig's shot gun; and no one tried to help him even at his final hour. Anni should not share the same fate.

Yet Kix could not let herself yell at the Mudokons. She stroked Anni feather, thinking that more distraction would hurt Anni. Weeping, Kix prayed that Anni would not have see Necrum just yet.

As soon as the group reached the door at the Laboratory, it wasn't long before Dek and some new Vykker approuched the door with Arthur. Luckily for them, medical doctors were in the Laboratory. But Dek first started by whispering to his companion about Anni, rather than trying to help her. Kix was about to burst in frustration, but the Vykker decided to talk to Ralph about holding Anni. Kix started to hear Anni's complaint and felt as if to make sure Anni would feel comfortable about the sitution.

She burst out in saying, "Dek, don't you dare fiddle with her mind. Just get the da** bullets out of her, give her bandages, and make her stop bleeding. You hear me?! I'm going to be by your side to make sure you don't starting screwing her up. And don't take some stupid break, just get the job done!! And if she is not good as new when she comes out of that Laboratory, I swear, I will mess you up! Understand?!?"

Kix ignored anyone not dealing with Anni, for she did not want to get involved in anything unrelated to Anni.

05-04-2007, 07:02 PM
Gretin
Clakker Relic Miner

:
As her companions started to bicker over Jim's stillness in front of Sligs, Kix had felt like she wanted to yell at them
OOC: Um... what? No one was bickering about Jim's stillness Ralph noticed it, but he didn't say anything about it, in fact he helped Jim out. They argued about the Vykkers, but that's all. Unless I misread that... Anyway...

IC:

Ralph followed Arthur with Anni into the lab, not paying any attention to Jim now. He didn't know why he was bothering paying any attention to Anni either, but when Kix said:

"Dek, don't you dare fiddle with her mind. Just get the da** bullets out of her, give her bandages, and make her stop bleeding. You hear me?! I'm going to be by your side to make sure you don't starting screwing her up. And don't take some stupid break, just get the job done!! And if she is not good as new when she comes out of that Laboratory, I swear, I will mess you up! Understand?!?"

Ralph firmly added, "As will I. This mudokon has been brought to you for medical attention, not for you to use for sick experiments."

05-04-2007, 10:00 PM
LadySlig
Fuzzle

LadySlig  (10)

Martha gave a squel as Rusty propelled her down the dimly lit corridors. They swerved around a corner and narrowly missed whalloping into a BigBro.
"Whoa!" Martha seized control and came to a swift stop right in front of the BigBro.
Rusty sqwarked and flipped head over machincal heels, "Arrkk, where you come?" He exclaimed from the floor.
Peach ran up and trilled, "Brack, chakka!" Before approcing the BigBro and twinning around its massive robotic pants like a kitten.
Niko came hurring up, wheezing, "Whitl yeh slowht dohn? Arrr..." Places his hands against his side and struggles to catch his breath.
Martha glanced anoxiously at the BigBro, knowing who these things could get if angred, "Sorry sir, we didnt mean to hit you."
Every sorrow to forget."

05-04-2007, 10:24 PM
skillyaslig
Outlaw Cutter

Jatt: *looks in surprise at the mud in a wheelchair* Huh, no worries...*glances down at the mini scrab, which was rubbing up agaist his leg* What the hell, you an't a scrab...You new? Huh...anyway have yous seen a BigBro, that looks exactly like me? He's ma bro, Jutt. I'm Jatt by the way....
OOC: Sorry for short post...*sees that dripik is about online* Ekk! Save me! *flees and hides under a bed*