Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Oddworld RPG

05-04-2007, 10:37 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

: May 2006
: Um...RealWorld?
: 1,943
Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

IC: Salve didn't care much for any possible nudity, in some of his years he'd protected some very wealthy customers, and so and even gone into changing rooms with them, since people would, apparently, do anything to sometimes kill their targets, and he'd been right on that. She asked for a cig "You need cigs? I got plenti 'ere, though now 'tis not le tiem fer smokin...for joo, anywayz" with that he took one from his Lungbuster and handed it to her, before lighting one for himself. He then proceeded to carry her towards the shop.

Brudda saw Howler get somewhat irritated, presumably from the fact he had now realised he wasn't one of them. He felt sympathy for the Slig. Realising such a thing must be harsh. He went over to him "Hey, you make a good Slog any day, bro" He then turned to the irritating radio and mangled it with his fangs, before getting an electric shock.
05-04-2007, 02:34 PM
WaterMelody
Boombat

: Apr 2007
: behind myself.
: 228
WaterMelody  (13)

Shee took the cigar and lit it, then closed her eyes. "dont worry if i scream guys" she said in all seriousness. she took of her overshirt and plundged the hot, ashy front of the cigar into her wound. Sejsx let out a terryfying roar in pain, and kicked around, causing her to fall out of the bigbro's arms. she then became still. whilst still panting heavily, the steef got up and leaned on the bigbro for support.

05-04-2007, 11:33 PM
skillyaslig
Outlaw Cutter

: Mar 2007
: Beneath the sink
: 1,157
skillyaslig  (124)skillyaslig  (124)

Kas: Arrk! What did she do that for? Oh shes hurt, damn Bigbro. *hurries forward, zig-zagging towards Sejsx.
Jayne: Let whell aenough alone Kas, she'll be alright!
Kas: You alright?

05-05-2007, 12:31 AM
WaterMelody
Boombat

WaterMelody  (13)

Sejsx smiled weakly at kas. "i'm fine, just a little ache-y" she told the slig. Can you help me get inide?" she asked, as sejsx tried to walk but wobbled a bit.

OOC: short post lol. got yourth group tonite, no posting ti'll tomorrow D:

05-05-2007, 12:50 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

IC: Salve was startled slightly from the sudden roar, but regained his composure. He looked at her, bemused, before asking "Uh, why yo do that?" As he scooped her up in an arm and took her to the shop.

OOC: Sry short post.
05-05-2007, 04:30 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

: Oct 2006
: Scotland, Aberdeen
: 1,041
Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

Seeing Sejsk lift her shirt, Mike and Vobos ran around crazily in shock, before tripping. Vobos moaned as he saw the radio had been destroyed by Lil'Brudda, and took another pill from the shelf. Seeing it was a packet of butt-flo, he screeched before running into a cubicle, while Mike stood outside it angrilly. Holwer muttered "Yeah, thanks..." To Lil'Brudda, before tearing at a box of elum chubs.
I am a man. Do not call me otherwise, or you are doing it wrong. Times correctly guessed as a man: Patrick: 1, Mitsur: 1, Daxter king: 1, OANST: More than once, Nemo: 1, alf's brother's mate: 1, Nate: 1, Anonyman!: 1. The assumption everyone is male probably comes from the fact 90% of characters in Oddworld are male. The editpenis<a href=http://www.oddworldforums.net/signaturepics/sigpic4236_3.gif target=_blank>http://www.oddworldforums.net/signat...gpic4236_3.gif</a>

05-05-2007, 01:52 PM
skillyaslig
Outlaw Cutter

Kas: *followed the BigBro, distressed* Oh, why did she do that? She hurt herself!
Jayne: *follows* Ye heard deh Lass, she'll beh right...
Kas: Yes, but it must of hurt!
Jayne: Probably ani' noh picnic on 'er part, Kassie.

05-06-2007, 02:15 AM
WaterMelody
Boombat

WaterMelody  (13)

Sejsx squirmed in the bigbros grip, untill she was facing the other way. " kas, thats your name right? thanks for protecting me back there, you really are a gentleman." the steef giggled, then regained her composture "and thankyou too jayne, i dont think xandiels gonna be back anytime soon"

05-06-2007, 02:33 AM
skillyaslig
Outlaw Cutter

Kas: *smile and does a neat bow, very please that she remembered his name* anything for a lady.
Jayne: *still wipeing at his dirt-covered face* eh, noh worries, lass.
Kas: Yes indeed, Jayne...

Last edited by skillyaslig; 05-06-2007 at 02:46 AM..
05-06-2007, 02:59 AM
WaterMelody
Boombat

WaterMelody  (13)

Sejsx gave kas a beaming smile. "you know, your not as bad as i first thought..." she said. "c'mere" Sejsx beconed to kas "dont worry, i wont bite"

05-06-2007, 03:09 AM
skillyaslig
Outlaw Cutter

Kas: *cautiously comes forward, until he is standing a few meters from Sejsx* Yes, my pretty flower?
Jayne: Argg, this stuffa wont comft off! Grr…*Paws at his face, nearly pulling his mask off,* opps, wouldn’t want dat tha’ fall offa…*scratches his thick scar, then looks over at Kas* Whats 'es doin'?

05-06-2007, 03:14 AM
WaterMelody
Boombat

WaterMelody  (13)

"Aww that wont do at all kas!" sejsx said. "you need to get closer to get your reward!" she said beckoning him again, while almost half laughing at the situation jayne was in.

OOC: zozo, you may just get your wish xD

05-06-2007, 03:19 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

OOC: What wish? On noes! Not that PM111!!! Noooooooees! It was a joke! Okay, more seriously, I kinda think Sejsk should be a little mad at Jayne for threatening to shoot her ages ago. And where did Ilovehammy! go?! If she doesn't reply to Lulu eventually, I'll just have him ignore her. Aaaaand Gareth has dissapeared off of the face of the earth too.
I am a man. Do not call me otherwise, or you are doing it wrong. Times correctly guessed as a man: Patrick: 1, Mitsur: 1, Daxter king: 1, OANST: More than once, Nemo: 1, alf's brother's mate: 1, Nate: 1, Anonyman!: 1. The assumption everyone is male probably comes from the fact 90% of characters in Oddworld are male. The editpenis<a href=http://www.oddworldforums.net/signaturepics/sigpic4236_3.gif target=_blank>http://www.oddworldforums.net/signat...gpic4236_3.gif</a>

05-06-2007, 03:29 AM
skillyaslig
Outlaw Cutter

OOC: How do they do it? (the dudes who dissapare) Well Sejsx did hit Kas...If someone hit my friends I'ld kick their a** hehe...
IC:
Kas: reward? *Curious now, he steps right up to Sejsx* What is it?
Jayne: *still trying to get the dirt off his face, which clings stubbonly to him* Grr, damn stuff, Gerroff!

05-06-2007, 03:38 AM
WaterMelody
Boombat

WaterMelody  (13)

Sejsx gave kas a kiss, right on his middle tentacle (probably the equivalent of kissing someone of the cheek or summin xD) and shot him a grin. "now were even for before okay?" Sejsx said, while shurpessing another fit of giggles at jayne.

05-06-2007, 03:44 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

OOC: My eyes! I said no cybering111!!!

IC
Lulu still followed Star, hopping madly to catch up. "So, what's your name? Hello?"
-
Howler gagged, Vobos laughed from his cubicle and Mike rolled his eyes upon seeing Sejsk kiss Kas. Howler continued to watch the sloggies as they wandered around the shop, eating the food.

05-06-2007, 03:50 AM
WaterMelody
Boombat

WaterMelody  (13)

OOC: calm down, its just a kiss *rolls eyes* its not like anyones going to make them do sus things or anything xD

05-06-2007, 05:18 AM
IloveHammy!
Sniper Wasp

: Jun 2006
: Anywhere but here
: 269
IloveHammy!  (10)

ooc: Oh my gosh you guys, I'm so sorry for being away so freakin' long. I've been helping my family work at our park and museum. It's been hard to even find time for myself lately. Please forgive me!

ic:

*Star noiced Lulu hoping hurridly behind her, asking her name, nearly out of breath. She stopped and let him finally catch up.*

Star:" Oh, I'm sorry darling. I didn't see you."
*She smiled, seeing Lulu obviously somewhat frustrated*

*In her usual flirty tone...*
" My name is Star. And your name is???"

05-06-2007, 06:17 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

OOC: You are forgiven, lolz.

IC
Lulu finally stopped, out of breath. "My-gasp!-name-gasp!-is Lulu!-GAAASP! So where are you from? I used to be a glokstar, but then I went crazy and blew 3 million moolah on a can of fish eggs! Did you read about it in the newspaper?" He froze, remembering the 'LULU BLAMED FOR VYKKERS LABS DISASTER!' Headline. "....Uhhh, never mind the paper, so where are you from? Are you a queen?" He kept on blabbering and blabbering.

05-06-2007, 06:26 AM
IloveHammy!
Sniper Wasp

: Jun 2006
: Anywhere but here
: 269
IloveHammy!  (10)

ooc: Thank you!!!

ic:

Star:" Hold on,"
*She laughed*
"One question at a time!"
*She came a little closer to him*
"It's nice to meet you, Lulu. Although, I haven't heard of you, I can tell you used to be a Glockstar. I'm a Glockstar, as you can see, at the moment but not a queen."
*She laughed again*
"Um, so why did you spend 3 mil. on Gabbiar? You don't seem the type to like that fishy stuff."

05-06-2007, 06:33 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

OOC: haven't been too long, have I?

IC: Salve looked on, bemused. He'd never understand woman, as long as he lived. He didn't presume so, anyway. maybe that was just because he'd never had such feelings for anyone before particularly, not in that sense. He took her into the shop, and sat her down. He then turned around and peered out the door to check where Lulu was. He was with that female Glockstar ("Lotta love or whut goin' on todayz" :P), so he should be fine. He then sat down on a crate that looked like it wouldn't get crushed, and looked at the odd Slig and the Sloggies. Brudda was also with them, eating the Scrab cakes. He crushed his cigar in his hand, dropped it and lit another.

Lil' Brudda sniffed at the Scrab cakes, eating them. He was done for now, he thought, and went up to the others, and looked at them. He'd rarely seen Steef before...he sniffed its legs.
05-06-2007, 06:36 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

Lulu stopped and thought for a moment. "Hmmmmm....I don't know why, I kinda woke up and I'd won the auction and wasted all the money from the charity that was set up in my name. I don't even like gabbiar, the next thing I knew after leaving was that the valet slig ran off and I woke up and the can was gone! I think that was the most craziest and worst day of my life..." Vobos and Mike ran out of the shop, before Vobos tripped, knocking the both of them over. "Dadoobee!" Vobos said, getting up and staring at the advertisement tv, seeing an advertisement for the capture of Abe and Munch. "...Oooooooh!"

05-06-2007, 01:47 PM
WaterMelody
Boombat

WaterMelody  (13)

OOC: good ta have you back ILH! weve missed youuuu!

Sejsx saw the two glukkons conversing outside and snorted, she'd never undertand them, not that she wanted to. she turned to the bloo brudda and said "Thakyou for your help too, it was invaluble" she said, nodding her head to him. then watched that crazy vykker run out the store again. sejsx then decided that she better have a rest or summin, because she was still feeling quite sore. She moved over to the corner and curled up, and closed her eyes.

05-06-2007, 08:58 PM
skillyaslig
Outlaw Cutter

Kas: *falls over in shock*
Jayne: *looks amused* hehe, bet that never happned tha' yo'll before, eh? Haha!
Kas: *picks himself up, blushing* No, it hasn't.
Jayne: *grins* Yeah, 'cause most lassies jus' punc' ye ohn and leaf it at tha'...Hehe...

05-06-2007, 10:41 PM
WaterMelody
Boombat

WaterMelody  (13)

Sejsx had just drifed off to sleep, when she started to have nightmares. she was in her old cell at the agency, but she was chained. Shadows moved as the single light in her cell moved from side to side. She heard the slig before she saw him, it was xandiel. she stalked up to her, with the same knife he'd used to cut her horns off. "youve been naughty" he said, his voice full of malice "and we know what heppend to naughty steefies". He put the knife against her neck and applied pressure, the blade peircing her skin. "their heads get made..." xandiel whispered in her ear "Into TROPHIES!".With that, he swung his arm up, then brought it back to her neck, fast as anything. Sejsx screamed and thrashed on the floor, before waking up in a cold sweat.

OOC: woo! NIGHT TERRORS! cobras D:

05-07-2007, 12:31 AM
skillyaslig
Outlaw Cutter

Kas: *darts over to Sejsx* Are you alright?
Jayne: *snorts* Whatta stopid question, Kassie. Does sh' looke alright?
Kas: You, shut it.
Jayne: *offended* fine, dohnt listen tha' meh then.

05-07-2007, 02:14 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

IC: "Welcome..." He said quitely as she fell asleep. He dozed off slightly too, dreaming about that brawl in the pub...good times, good times. He was then startled by a scream from nearby. The Steef again. She's having a rough day, he thought. He placed a hand on her shoulder, but didn't say anything.

Brudda startled at the scream, and turned. No gunfire or anythng. He ignored it and went outside, and looked around. He ebgan sniffing the floor, following a trail. It led to the Glukkons. He looked up at them. One had some shiny clothes. He looked at the shiny Glukkons, wondering why it was so shiny.
05-07-2007, 01:50 PM
WaterMelody
Boombat

WaterMelody  (13)

Sejsx shook her head, hoping to get rid of the remnants of that dream. 'why the hell did all this s***t hafta happen to me?' she questioned herself, finding no answer, she sighed. The almost jumped when she felt a reassuring hand on her shoulder. It was that bigbro bodyguard, she realized. she gave him a look that said 'thankyou' and drifted back to sleep.

05-07-2007, 11:36 PM
skillyaslig
Outlaw Cutter

Kas: Hmm...what else to do...?
Jayne: I dunno, mahbeh we should-*breaks off and begins to sneeze violently, his entire frame shuddering*
Kas: *skips out of the way* watch where your sneezing, Jayne*
Jayne: Ahhchoo! Ahhchoo!*continues sneezing*
Kas: Yuck, stop it.

05-07-2007, 11:42 PM
WaterMelody
Boombat

WaterMelody  (13)

Sejsx half woke up to the sound of jayne sneezing. "Urg, cant a steef get some sleep around here, damn brids" she said before rolling over "can't even see me without runnin away, well maybe suncatcher better teach 'em a lesson" she mumbled, then she fell silent again.

OOC: started a fic about sejsx's past. shall post it when done. this post realtes to the background. this has been a watermelody news flash.