: May 2007
: Can I say Oddworld?
: 68
Mia the Mud  (10)
Ok, I'm new so here are my characters!

Ok, I'm new so here are my characters!

Name: Mia
Species: Mudokon
Appearance: She has light violet skin. She’s covered in blue tattoos, two rings on each leg and around each toe, three around each arm and each finger, a ring around her neck and a stripe across her eyes. Her ponytail is red and blue. Also she’s wears feathers, one in ponytail and three attached to her shirt.
Personality: She goes through mood swings, depending how Sam’s feeling. She often spacey and not quite all together, but despite all this, she loves to hang out and my new friends.
History: Mia is mentally connected to the mudokon queen, Sam, even though she never meet or even scene her before. She’s training with Big Face to cannel her mood swings and hopefully to find Sam. Mia has the power to enter people’s dreams and mess around with them, depending on what she’s feeling like at that moment. About the age thing, she was a founding, so her father guessed on her age.

Name: Andy
Species: Slig
Appearance: He’s a light green with a Vykkers Lab logo tattooed to his shoulder. Andy’s taller then a slig by about a foot and he’s more built then one too. His pants are custom made, so there more slender then normal pants (he’s built for spiriting). He also has a breathing tube attached to his throat and it comes out the back of his head, attaching it a air tank on his back.
Personality: He’s quiet for a slig. He hates having to kill mudokons for more reason, but he can’t complain to the vykkers because they are the ones that are keeping him alive. Around other sligs, he’s one of the guys, but when it comes to killing, he freezes up.
Equipment: Metal pants, full mask, breathing tubes and air tank and a standard rifle.
History: He was born with a breathing problem and over time it just kept getting worst. So, the vykkers rigged him up with a breathing tube and an air tank filled with oxygen. While in the labs, however he saw the horrors that the vykkers and the sligs are doing to the muds and disidied that he wasn't going to do that to them. But being a slig, it's he's life.

So, yeah, that’s them. lol! Oh, could I use my Steef OC too?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Mia_by_VickytheIronTalon.jpg
Views:	526
Size:	12.7 
ID:	7984   Click image for larger version

Name:	Andy_by_VickytheIronTalon.jpg
Views:	511
Size:	16.8 
ID:	7985  

Last edited by Mia the Mud; 05-05-2007 at 08:43 AM.. : Forgot pics
05-05-2007, 01:32 PM
skillyaslig
Outlaw Cutter

: Mar 2007
: Beneath the sink
: 1,157
skillyaslig  (124)skillyaslig  (124)

Well I have to say, thats a very good profile mia, nice one

05-06-2007, 11:37 AM
Mia the Mud
Bolamite

: Can I say Oddworld?
: 68
Mia the Mud  (10)
Happy

:
Well I have to say, thats a very good profile mia, nice one
Thank you! I love doing profiles. (I write fanfics, so I kind of have to do it) I just doodle something up and make it up from there. XD

05-09-2007, 05:11 PM
Venks
Clakker Store Clerk

: Dec 2005
: VA
: 759
Venks  (128)Venks  (128)
Happy Joe

My character Joe is actually from a fanfic of mine I'm currently working on, feel free to check it out to learn more about Joe's best friend CD-427 aka Ugai.
http://www.oddworldforums.net/showthread.php?t=15285

Name: Joe
Age: 15 (Not Human years, in human he is around his mid 30s)

Appearance: Joe is tall for a Mudokon he stands about 8' tall, similar to the average Glukkon. Joe is actually muscular though its hard to tell when he wears his blue business suit, complete with black custom made shoes, and expensive red tie. He has normal yellow eyes and a pale green skin tone from staying in the dark too much.

Equipment: He carries little on him save for emergency moolah and some snappy looking pens that most likely are there for style rather then business.

Personality: Lazy, but a hard worker when inspired to do something. Is supercilious yet views some Glukkons as equals.

History: Joe is an industrial born Mudokon, he spent his child hood days learning to wax, wash, and clean things in Ma-meatys Factory. Unfortunately Rupture Farms put them out of business and Ma-meatys was in huge dept thus selling everything to even the lowest of Puds.
The Pud Jonuk bought Joe to work on his Meep Ranch along side a lazy Slig named CD-427 or Ugai as he was named from Jonuk. The lazy Mudokon and Slig became fast friends and looked out for each other, at one time the Slig actually saved Joe's life.
Unfortunately something happened when Ugai went to Rupture Farms that shook the Slig to his very core, after a frightening dream the Slig said farewell to Joe and embarked on his own adventure in the wilds of Mudos.
A few weeks after Ugai's disappearance Rupture Farms took over the Ranch and employed more devoted "workers." On the bright side while working for Rupture Farms under the new CEO Joe was no longer a slave, but in a few days Joe was fired and left to wander moolahless.

In a desperate attempt to get money for food Joe tried to rob a McGlukkons, in the act Joe tripped over some Paramite Juice and twisted his ankle.
A Vykker lawyer seeing easy money worked for Joe for free, the odd duo sued McGlukkons leaving it practically bankrupt. Greedy and wanting more the two also sued Gloke-Gola the company that produces Paramite Juice leaving the company for dead. Joe became popular amongst the upper middle class so Joe produced books based on his success. With his decent fortune Joe bought out both McGlukkons and Gloke-gola becoming the CEO of both. Unfortunately with a Mudokon running these Glukkon stores sells plummeted, to counter this Joe produced commercials for his new drink Paramite Juice Rich.
At first it could only be bought from McGlukkons thus getting the fast food restaurant many customers. Paramite Juice Rich supposedly had such a fine taste that only those with rich tastes could taste it. In reality the drink was the exact same thing as normal Paramite Juice, but with the added word Rich and a higher cost the drink sold out everywhere.

Joe is now the head of the successful Gloke-gola empire and is the wealthiest Mudokon to date, he is equal to Big Cheese status wealth wise and is shooting to become the most famous Glockstar. He is hated by many and loved by few, but as long as he carries his money Joe remains respected. Joe has come to Rupture Farms hoping to create ties with the top Meat Processing Plant on oddworld.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Name: CD-429 or #10 for short.
Species: Slig

Appearance: Average 5' tall, scrawny graying-yellow arms, wears the standard slig mask, up to date pants, has actually turned gray from lack of sun.
Carries a dual-barreled Blast Master 3000, a gift from Joe.

Personality: Lazy and tries to get away with sleeping, but is constantly thwarted by his over vigilant boss Joe. Loves guns to an unhealthy degree, takes risks easily if theirs a bet to be one, and views Mudokons as filth.

History: CD-429 was actually the veteran of his platoon and was destined to become a Commander, unfortunately he was diagnosed with hemophilia. He was deemed unfit to serve and ended up desperate for a job, quick to land a gig he ended up finding a job as a body guard for the infamous Joe. At the time CD-429 thought his boss was a Glukkon and was greatly displeased to discover otherwise, yet with the rise of Joe's wealth and power the Mudokon continually bought expensive weapons for his body guard. Though CD-429 hates all Mudokons especially his boss he can't help, but love his dual-barreled Blast Master 3000.

Last edited by Venks; 05-09-2007 at 06:31 PM..
05-10-2007, 11:46 PM
LadySlig
Fuzzle

: Apr 2007
: In a dishwasher
: 120
LadySlig  (10)

Hi, I have one more, it was nagging at me for my whole trip...He'll come in later.
Name: Galaleo. (say Gal-a-ley-Oh)
Species: A normal slig.
Apperance: He is a albino slig. He has a really weird looking suit (like armour). Its sliver, his legs are long with birdish claws (still machine) He has 2 blasters on his back, so he can fly and hover. His chest is free, but his arms are incased. He has wrist blades (like the Predators, but not jagged) and also twin plasma cannons on his wrist. He has a small pack on his hip, which is filled with random stuff.
Personality: He is nice and helpful, but a bit snobby due to his jobs.
History: He is a personal assiatance for both Lady Margret and Skillya. He is a great fighter.
Other: He has been sent to RF to check up on it, and to make reports about the sercurity and so on. He has fanatsic senses, so he can hear, smell and see things that are really far away. He can also just sense things without having to see them.
Every sorrow to forget."

Last edited by LadySlig; 05-12-2007 at 02:31 PM..
05-11-2007, 12:02 AM
Gretin
Clakker Relic Miner

: Jan 2005
: Lost in Space
: 818
Gretin  (167)Gretin  (167)

Well, I've been thinking of bring my old characters back, but due to the difficulty in doing that and making sense, I've decided to introduce a new character, who is somewhat related to an old character I might bring back one of my old characters anyway if I can think of a suitable way, but we'll see.

Anyway, here's the profile!

Name: Hembar

Bio: Hembar is a member of a mudokon tribe calling themselves the "Avando." They are part of an alliance of seven mudokon tribes who are highly advanced in their society and mystical powers. Even the youngest mudokons in these tribes have some sort of small scale mystical powers, and the members of the Avando tribe are known to be the most powerful. Hembar usually prefers to stick to more natural environments, but circumstances have led to her being the only suitable mudokon to go on a certain mission to RuptureFarms. She plans to sneak aboard a train from Feeco Depot to RuptureFarms and join the workforce there to allow her freedom of movement around the factory to carry out her work.

Appearance: Normal mudokon skin colour, but she wears a gown-type outfit from just above her knees to her shoulders. It appears to be made of similar cloth to most mudokons loin-cloths, but it also has an intricate pattern of feathers sewn throughout it.

Yep, she's from my old fan fiction for anyone who remembers (how bad) it (was) I'm actually in the process of remastering it, but I intend to get it nearly done, if not 100% done before I start posting chapters. Anyway...

05-11-2007, 03:55 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

: Oct 2006
: Scotland, Aberdeen
: 1,041
Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

:PMeh, think I might add another character for later...

Name: Tiro

Personality: Happy, cheerful, curious, friendly, sometimes a bit of a prankster

Bio: Tiro escaped from the Slig Barracks with four other mudokons, but they eventually became separated and he was captured again. Despite his age, he has high skills in possesion and can posses a creature without blowing it up.
I am a man. Do not call me otherwise, or you are doing it wrong. Times correctly guessed as a man: Patrick: 1, Mitsur: 1, Daxter king: 1, OANST: More than once, Nemo: 1, alf's brother's mate: 1, Nate: 1, Anonyman!: 1. The assumption everyone is male probably comes from the fact 90% of characters in Oddworld are male. The editpenis<a href=http://www.oddworldforums.net/signaturepics/sigpic4236_3.gif target=_blank>http://www.oddworldforums.net/signat...gpic4236_3.gif</a>

05-14-2007, 03:35 AM
WaterMelody
Boombat

: behind myself.
: 228
WaterMelody  (13)

what the hell, i'll make another character to cause random havoc and stuff.

Name: Aqua

Species: mudokon

Grender: Female

Apperance: Aqua is a regular looking mudokon, except for the fact her feather is a light-blue colour. If you look carefully at her, you can see little ripples of blue on her skin.

Personality: thoughtful, whimiscal, cheerful, sort-of philisophical

Bio: Was shipped backwards and forwards between different factories since she was hatched. Aqua once saw a lake, and asked one of her fellows what it was. The other mudokon said it was 'aqua'. Aqua thought she liked the sound of the word, so she took it as her name.

Aqua was recently shipped from Waste Co. sewage plant after causing a stir for purifiying a vat of sewer water, seemingly without doing anything spectacular. Aqua has special ties to the element of her namesake, but she has no idea how to use this to her advantage.

Now, Aqua is on the train to rupturefarms. She is really hoping that she's not going to be rejected and sent off again.

05-14-2007, 06:56 PM
Venks
Clakker Store Clerk

Venks  (128)Venks  (128)

Name: Lilith

Species: Vykker

Appearance: Average purple skin, wears a Gloke-Gola blue lab coat.

Personality: Short-tempered, kind to others he deems intelligent, and extremely closed-minded.

History: Lilith was named after his Father(?)'s favorite rock star. Well of course Lilith has gone through much teasing growing up. One day Lilith was pushed too far, Lilith came into school the next day with his father's Snuzi.
He managed to kill 32 people before security put him down, they called the incident "Vykker Tech" after the school. Rather then be prosecuted a up and coming Entrepreneur paid many people off and got Lilith was scott free. The Entrepreneur(and CEO of Gloke-Gola) had noticed Lilith's creative genius and hired him/her/both on to Gloke-Gola's Creation team. Lilith has created over 276,000 drinks, 132,000 of which were used. Lilith has problems working with other people, but is accepted for his genius.
Lilith has now found himself fulfilling Joe's responsibilities as the CEO goes on his little adventures.
05-17-2007, 02:31 AM
SligValet
Sniper Wasp

: Sweden
: 251
SligValet  (79)

I'll add a Gabbit char to team up with the wildlifers in the rpg :P I thought it might be fun!

Name: Mansh

Species: Gabbit

Appearance: Looks like Munch, grey skin, big white/very-light-pink eye-globes with purple irises and black pupils. Has no sonar stuffed in his head like Munch has.

Equipment: None

Personality: Doesn't like being alone, he's nice, and he's happy.

Bio: Mansh was born in a sea along with 149 other Gabbiwogs, he grew up with his family and his father Munch in the Necrum jungle of Mudos. One day, he was big enough to adventure by his own. So he travelled around the Necrum jungle. One night, he arrived at a cliff. And a big moon was before him. And it's face, was his foot! Then he fell, down to his doom, but luckily, he landed in a palm treetop, and was plunged away, by the palm being bent too much, far into the horizon. He fell unconscious, and when he woke up, a big surprise awaited him...

Last edited by SligValet; 05-17-2007 at 02:36 AM..
05-17-2007, 10:07 PM
skillyaslig
Outlaw Cutter

: Mar 2007
: Beneath the sink
: 1,157
skillyaslig  (124)skillyaslig  (124)

Name:Jatt
Species:BigBro
Apparence: Normal except for his heads which is encased in armor.
Personality: He have a avrage IQ so many beasts try not to annoy him. A bit more simple then Jutt, likes to eat sleep and beat up others, even sligs. Tries to be nice to Muds and has to keep a eye on Jutt as he has a hate for Mudokons. Doesnt like fuzzles. He is very loyal though, to his friends. He and Jutt have been friends ever since that...accident at Vykkers labs 6. Hes more easy going then most BigBros.
Exquipment: Machine gun, Blitzpacker.
Other: He is twin with Jutt and he and Jutt are always seen together. He came from soul storm brewery (before it blew) as he was drinking too much of it and Cylepso reported him and Jutt.

Name:Jutt
Species:BigBro
Apperance: Normal except for his head is encased in armor.
Personality: Unlike Jatt he doesnt beat up sligs, though he gets angry at Muds for 'being' slaves. (beats them and often kills them) He is smarter then Jatt so many beasts try not to annoy him. Though he likes to play about machines and is less likely to beat up others then Jatt (sligs thats is as he deeply hates muds, so it's advised not to leave him and a mud alone together). He tends to be better behaved then Jatt. He is actualy a very tormented slig, as a monsterous thing happened to him at Vykkers labs 6. He disguses this by being mean and angry.
Equipment:Machine gun, Blitzpacker
Other: He is twin with Jatt and he and Jatt are always seen together. He came from soul storm brewery (before it blew) as he was drinking too much of it and Cylepso reported him and Jatt.
Sorry 4 posting this again, but the frigging computer wont let me edit this!!!

05-23-2007, 02:27 AM
Deaths Mistress
Zappfly

: Hells heart
: 15
Deaths Mistress  (10)

Okay...parpare to be shocked!
Name: Baby
Species: ?
Personality: She has multi personality’s. Her dominant one, however, is stern, un-trusting, and stubborn.
Appearance: She is a mutant thing. She has a slogs head, with fleech/fuzzle teeth. She has a sligs torso with a Interns skinny arms. Her hands are mechanical. Her claws are sword-like things welded into her hands. She has a glukkons glowing eyes, with longish legs, ending in sleg feet. She has a skinny tail with a steel pike on the end. She has grey skin and is incredibly boney. She has a second mouth that ends in a paramite like face.
Other: She was born in Vykkers Labs. No one knows what she originally was, as her creators were killed in the crash. Her ‘egg’ was injected with numerous DNA, ranging from fuzzle, Mudokon (free (mud archers and whatnot)) and captive(scrubs)), sligs, BBS, Wolvarks, clakkers, slogs, scrabs, to Queen Skillya, Lady Margret, chippunk and zappfly. Every thing the vykkers could get their claws on they injected into the ‘egg’ in a attempt to make a super-smart ultra-freaky monster, which could ‘drain’ a victims mind. She uses her second tongue to do that. When she ‘drains’ a creature/person, she is able to ‘steal’ their mind and store it in her dominant one, So she has many consensuses (?) in her mind, so she knows everything that the host knew, and all of their memories. This meant, that if she latched onto Abe, she would be able to lead the gluks to the Muds ‘hideout’. She was hatched and was obedient, until the labs crashed. She managed to survive and snuck about, leeching the life from any creature unfortunate enough to get near her. Her ‘blind’ animal minds (scrab, sleg etc…) meant she didn’t even have to see or hear the prey to locate it. She has massive mental strength because of all the other ‘minds’ inside hers. She can use her mental strength to hear peoples thoughts, control them (mud shaman DNA) and whatnot. She can use that to her advantage by ‘scratching’ the surface of other creatures minds to get bits and bobs of info, as after the person has be ‘mind sucked’ they usually get eaten by her, or they simply die. It takes her about 10-15 minutes to successfully engulf a creatures mind. She doent do it too often though, and she can 'suck' a persons mind only 'lightly' if she wants, rendering the victum unconisous, and unable to remember what happened. Her weakness is her skin, which is thick, but is easy to penatrat with bullets, and the other minds within her own. They are constantly 'alive' making it hard for her to be fully at peace, and can easily distract her. Also she is ABSOLUTLY terrified of water and fire. If she comes arcross a body of water deeper then her ankle she will freak, because she cannot swim. And fire because it can eaisly burn her skin. She can speak any langue, from native to wildlife to industrial; any langue, she’ll understand.. Her voice was the one problem with the vykkers. It is sweet and cute, and beautiful, like a baby bunnies might be. She managed to hitch a ride on a feeco train (clinged to the side) while escaping a band of BigBros, and found herself at RuptureFarms.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Pup.
Species:?
Personality: Stupid, only wants to be loved , happy.
Appearance: He has a slogs head, big Gabbit eyes, a meech body (or elums), little elum arms, a stubby tail, slegs legs and clakker feet. He has grey skin and black veins jutting up from all over his body. About the size of a rather large slog.
Other: Pup was suppose to be the new ‘slog’ for sligs. One thing was, he wasn’t vicious. He loved everyone and anyone, only wanted pats and love. He was going to be killed, but managed to escape out a window. He ran about, got shot at then hitched a ride to Rupturefarms by hiding in a suitcase. He speaks no langue, only barks. (slogs and that cant understand him either)

Last edited by Deaths Mistress; 05-24-2007 at 03:03 AM..
05-23-2007, 08:07 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

Death, your character Baby could have some problems if she starts to suck other player's brains out...Just saying.
I am a man. Do not call me otherwise, or you are doing it wrong. Times correctly guessed as a man: Patrick: 1, Mitsur: 1, Daxter king: 1, OANST: More than once, Nemo: 1, alf's brother's mate: 1, Nate: 1, Anonyman!: 1. The assumption everyone is male probably comes from the fact 90% of characters in Oddworld are male. The editpenis<a href=http://www.oddworldforums.net/signaturepics/sigpic4236_3.gif target=_blank>http://www.oddworldforums.net/signat...gpic4236_3.gif</a>

05-23-2007, 08:30 PM
Deaths Mistress
Zappfly

: Hells heart
: 15
Deaths Mistress  (10)

she rarely fully sucks a persons mind, usally only having...'snacks'

06-01-2007, 04:54 AM
Marvak
Bola Blast

: Inside your head.
: 439
Marvak  (12)
Idea

Maaan, I wanna join an RP so bad... and just a while ago I thought I hated it well, maybe just because of the 'unscripted' side of it. *shrugs* Anyway... I bring you... Cal!

Name: Cal (full name is Calvin Castro, but if you call him that he will rip your throat out.)

Race: Intern

Appearance: Rather dishevelled, wears a loud blue button-up long sleeved shirt, faded grey jeans, steel chain with two steel slogtags (as apposed to dogtags, lol) and dull brown eyepatch over his left eye. Has several scars, most notably the one running down his face, and a cross-shaped one on his chest. Has brown bloodshot eyes. A nice, if anatomically incorrect and violent, picture if him can be seen here: http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/55097715/
[EDIT] Forgot to mention, after he leaves VL, he removes the stitches from hs mouth, so he can talk normally

Personality: Surly, violent, contemptable, agressive... Cal is not a happy chappy. Will usually scowl at passers-by, unless it happens to be some good-looking Intern female. Then he gets really sleazy and downright creepy. He does have a bit of a caring side, all hidden away under all that hatred, but you have to dig right down to find it.

Equipment: Always carries around a small but powerful tazer gun, which shoots powerful bolts of electricity at an opponent, and has the capability to stun and kill. Otherwise nothing.

Bio: Cal had been working at Vykkers Labs for a good 6 years, living with his roomate Luke 'Pens', whom he utterly and totally detested and wished to be rid of him forever. One morning he experienced what he says was a 'work related accident' (he does not want to talk about it), which took his eye and gave him those scars, after which he quit work and attempted to sue the labs (unsuccessfully). He now works in organised crime, with a small group that call themselves The Black Scrabs. They find him useful for espionage, and also as an emergency doctor for his previous experience in medics.
Also has a morbid phobia of fuzzles. Just thought you ought to know.
What's he doing in Rupture Farms? Well, only he knows at this point, though I have a hunch it's on some top-secret mission. He enters through Fee.Co.train station.

There we go, I hope it'll be alright, this is my first time! O_o;... so scary...
{EDIT}
New Character!

Name: Ricardo Digiuno (calls himself Ricky)

Race: Slig

Apperance: Taller and slimmer than your average slig, with pale-ish green skin, yellowish stripes along his neck, and small beady eyes which you can see through the goggles of his custom-made mask. He's taller because of his pants, which he made specially suited for running really reall really fast. Made of light yet strong aluminium, with not a speck of rust, these pants can outrun the fastest elum.
Also wears black fingerless gloves. You can see a picture of him here.

Personality: Polite, respectful, he seems like an absolute gentleman when you first meet him. That is, till your multi-millionare corporate empire comes crashing down because he either took the millions of moolah that you owed him (with interest), or he killed you and your subordinates. Apart from speed, this slig's favourite past-time is money; whether stealing it, borrowing it, spending it, lighting cigs with it, or killing people for it. Currently on the list of Mudos' Top Ten Most Wanted.

Equipment: He has a compartment in the back of his pants which contains all sorts of weird and whacky gadgets. (They're still realistic, though, none of the 'And then he pulled out a double-barrel bazooka with flamethrower', they're small things, like spy cameras and a first aid kit) Otherwise, nothing.

Bio: Spent the first half of his life training in a slig barracks, he showed excellent talent for mechanics and building gadgets. Most of these things he invented, he kept to himself with fierce jealousy. At around the age of 13, however, he did something unthinkable; after getting into a fight with another slig and losing, he went around to that slig's tent that night, and slit his throat. After barely escaping the death sentence, he has been on the run for the rest of his life. After finding some old friends, he founded a small but powerful orginisation- The Black Scrabs. Well respected for his genius inventions, they are pretty much nothing without him.

Last edited by Marvak; 06-08-2007 at 04:10 AM.. : Added new character <3
06-10-2007, 05:10 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

Okay...I know I shouldn't do this since I already have five characters ( but I suppose I could always kill off Scarface since he isn't that important... ).....But I really want to for no logical reason....Oh well, if I really shouldn't add another character, just tell me and I'll stop....Uhhh, adding the character...

Name: Unknown. Known as Shrieks.

Species: Steef.

Appearence: A brown steef with scruffy brown fur and long hair, scars, her ribs showing, no clothes and a crzed yellow eye and an orange eye with different sized pupils. Her nails are like long claws and her left back leg is missing.

Personality: Shrieks is usually off her nut and screaming like a banshee most of the time due to being tortured. Her mind is animal like, she doesn't speak Mudosian, and she constantly feels like she's being tortured, unless she's distracted by something. She can only speak with animals and not intelligent species due to her mentality. She hates clowns and will chase any she sees.

Bio: Shrieks was taken from Western Mudos and put into a circus, where she was fought by sligs and annoyed by rodeo clowns in front of a crowd. Being tortured began to drive her insane and her mind went animal-like. She is in a carriage on a train being transported with the circus....And will maybe get off if I add her.

-

Name: Mosey.

Species: Kinto.

Appearence: A regular brown(have no idea what colour they are) Kinto. Is bigger from being older. Is stronger from more experience in work.

Personality: Mosey is usually calm and a little happy, and peaceful like most Kintos. He's a little naive and dopey too.

Bio: Mosey has spent most of his life being a slave and carrying queens. He is partially blind and deaf from old age and slow but is very strong. He is on a train, just not in the same carriage as Shrieks.

(Waits for permission to submit characters) (Thinks of killing off Scarface)

Last edited by Zozo the Zrilufet; 06-11-2007 at 08:52 AM.. : I is Rp mad.
06-14-2007, 05:50 PM
Patrick Vykkers
Right Wing Wanker

: Jun 2006
: New Zealand
: 1,466
Patrick Vykkers  (12)

Name: Domino
Race: Intern
Age: In Intern terms, Domino is roughly equivalent to a 23 year old human.
Appearance: Domino wears a Valet-like checkered suit complete with a tie, spats, and a biking helmet (coloured green and blue) which has an Opod compartment for blasting classical music into domino's ears. He looks quite like a regular Intern except for having slightly lighter eyes, wider nostrils, and a recently unstitched mouth.
Personality: Domino is a flamboyant, helpful, quick witted and submissive Intern capable of quickly and efficiently calculating sums in his head and having a snappy comeback to any remark. He is as cool as a cucumber, not being fazed even by a raging Glukkon or creepy Vykker. In essence, he is much like Alfred Pennyworth from Batman in his personality.
Equipment: In addition to his normal clothes, as Domino still cannot speak, he carries a Post-It note dispener and paper shredder around his waist in a belt, which he uses to "speak".
History:
Domino was, for most of his life, a secretary to Praetyre's great uncle Bernie, who, unlike his wife, was not present at the Gabbiar auction. As the servant of a multimillionaire, and a kind one at that, Domino received a decent salary of $3,000 a year and the opportunity to practice a secondary career for his master as a professional mime. However, Bernie could not handle the grief when his wife died and he thought his nephew died, both Inhabitants dear to him, and he forced Domino to help him commit suicide by suffocation with a pillow after recording a suicide message on and the suicide itself, so that his beloved servant would not suffer legal harm.

Domino submitted the video to the Oddworldian police, who despite their corruption could not reject this blatant, logical, irrefutable evidence. Domino tried to approach Praetyre for voluntary servitude, but Praetyre had his own financial problems and was searching for a job. Domino then decided to try a career as a mime, but a crueler relative on Praetyre's other side of the family sent one of his henchmen to kidnap Domino at a convention and plant evidence he had killed his own agent in a mad rage. Domino began to prepare himself for harsher servitude to the larger side of Praetyre's family.

Under the 3 years he spent, Domino suffered under a harsh, unforgiving, unforgetting and cruel master who had an unusual mental disorder bordering on a fetish involving dominance, leading to Domino once being forced to line up with other servants to be whacked repetitively with a large stick, much to the excessive (even by Vykker standards) joy of that master.

Domino escaped, but realised he could no longer practice his career as a mime without the police hunting him as a fugitive. Thankfully, however, he had used the stage name of Mouthy, and only needed to change his appearance. He ditched his ordinary garb of a top hat and thong and bought his current attire. He then got plastic surgery and stored his remaining money in a new bank account, but not before buying a ticket to the two year old new Rupture Farms 1027 to apply for a job.

Last edited by Patrick Vykkers; 06-15-2007 at 06:13 PM..
06-15-2007, 03:54 AM
Splat
Chameleonic Lifeforms, No Thanks!

: Oct 2002
: Merrie olde Englande
: 4,539
Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

:
...leading to Domino once being forced to line up with other servants to be whacked repetitively with a large stick, much to the excessive (even by Vykker standards) joy of that master...

...but not before buying a ticket to the week old new Rupture Farms 1027 to apply for a job.
That's fairly lenient for a vykker.
And Rupture Farms has been open more than a week.

06-15-2007, 11:38 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

:
Yah, but it was the worst type of abuse.

:
...Domino is a flamboyant, helpful, quick witted and submissive Intern...

....Under the 3 years he spent, Domino suffered under a harsh, unforgiving, unforgetting and cruel master who had an unusual mental disorder bordering on a fetish involving dominance, leading to Domino once being forced to line up with other servants to be whacked repetitively with a large stick, much to the excessive (even by Vykker standards) joy of that master...

...He ditched his ordinary garb of a top hat and thong...
I lol at the kinkyness...Kinkyness is so awesome...Darn, no one else has said if its alright for me to post my other characters....I'll just wait for the time...To get rid or Scarface temporarily! Bwahahaha!

Last edited by Zozo the Zrilufet; 06-15-2007 at 11:45 AM..
06-15-2007, 12:27 PM
Venks
Clakker Store Clerk

Venks  (128)Venks  (128)

Zozo you should try to bring more life to the characters you already have, not bring in new ones.
06-15-2007, 12:41 PM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

:
Zozo you should try to bring more life to the characters you already have, not bring in new ones.
.....What do you mean by that, Almighty Venks? That I should interact more or let them show more personality?

:
Isn't Rupture Farms at least two years old?

Anyway, I do not suggest making any more characters. It becomes annoying to simply post as all of them at the same time, being that your posts become harder make, take up more time to do, and are annoying to read. I found that with my time, I cannot make myself type very often. So stick with what you have, since time doesn't like typing very often.

When Venks mean more life, bring emotion and story to your characters. Don't just restrain them to situations enclosed to your head, such as interacting mainly with your own characters. Let them roam to other places, and not just follow your own characters. That will get onto your nerves eventually, trust me.
Well I did a fic where most of them are in it, so they have, uhhh....Backstorys. I guess I get lost sometimes....Ya know, maybe I've been secretely trying to hospitalize some of them for the sake of interacting...I was thinking of temporarily switching characters, like Scarface could leave and another character come in before vice versa, but I dunno... Splat might think I'm crazy again. Thank you master Slaveless, I salute you.

:
Yes, but as Zozo pretty much said, it wasn't for the purposes of ordinary pleasure... it was for... other forms of pleasure.
Wow....Just yesterday I was reading that article...What a coincidence...

:
Zozo: CHA-RAC-TER-IS-A-TION!!! CHA-RAC-TER-IS-A-TION!!! CHA-RAC-TER-IS-A-TION!!! Where are the cheerleaders when you need them?
....Whaaa? What do you mean?

Last edited by Zozo the Zrilufet; 06-16-2007 at 02:32 AM..
06-15-2007, 01:43 PM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

: Jan 2006
: At a thearpy session.
: 1,465
Slaveless  (36)

Isn't Rupture Farms at least two years old?

Anyway, I do not suggest making any more characters. It becomes annoying to simply post as all of them at the same time, being that your posts become harder make, take up more time to do, and are annoying to read. I found that with my time, I cannot make myself type very often. So stick with what you have, since time doesn't like typing very often.

When Venks mean more life, bring emotion and story to your characters. Don't just restrain them to situations enclosed to your head, such as interacting mainly with your own characters. Let them roam to other places, and not just follow your own characters. That will get onto your nerves eventually, trust me.

06-15-2007, 04:58 PM
Patrick Vykkers
Right Wing Wanker

: Jun 2006
: New Zealand
: 1,466
Patrick Vykkers  (12)

:
And Rupture Farms has been open more than a week.
Yes, but as Zozo pretty much said, it wasn't for the purposes of ordinary pleasure... it was for... other forms of pleasure.

Also, isn't 1 W@RF equal to 1 day? 7 W@RF's=1 Week, presumably.

06-15-2007, 05:01 PM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

: Jan 2006
: At a thearpy session.
: 1,465
Slaveless  (36)

Actually, we jumped through time between v.3 to v.4. About two years, to make a greater effect on how long this place as been around.

06-16-2007, 02:26 AM
Splat
Chameleonic Lifeforms, No Thanks!

: Oct 2002
: Merrie olde Englande
: 4,539
Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

Well not really. W@RF 1 stretched over at least three days, but then again that's not what I meant.
Basically because the story of an RPG moves so slowly, it doesn't really make much sense. Like employees staying for one day before leaving again? Characterisation moves much faster than the storyline.
As an RPG that's fine and you can just ignore the whole time passing problem but looking at it as a work of fiction it's better to stick extra time in between events. It's like extra time that happens, and should not in any circumstances be interacted with, but looking back you can sort of work out where time ought to pass. Like if you read back over W@RF 1 you can point out moments where events that happened on the same day could happen seperately, or extra days can be slotted in and stuff.
If I ever get around to writing this up as a story in fancorner then I'll try to make it clear. For now just assume more time has passed than you think has and be happy.

Zozo: CHA-RAC-TER-IS-A-TION!!! CHA-RAC-TER-IS-A-TION!!! CHA-RAC-TER-IS-A-TION!!! Where are the cheerleaders when you need them?

06-16-2007, 07:19 AM
Marvak
Bola Blast

: Inside your head.
: 439
Marvak  (12)

New character! Whoohoo!

Name: Wic
Race: Industrialised Mudokon
Age: 4, which would be about equal to an 8 year old human
Appearance: Very young, short, greeny-yellow skinned Mudokon with faded black truckie cap, bright red bandanna, large black jacket and "shorts" made from the same material as a lioncloth. Was born with strange dark rings around his eyes. The colour of his skin can dramatically shift very quickly depending on his mood. He's usually very happy, though, bordering on slap-happy. See him in the flesh here.

Personality: As he is young, he is innocent, and knows very little of the world. He is caring by nature, and would never want to hurt anyone in any way, no matter who they were. However, due to his (for want of a better phrase) 'mixing with the wrong people', Wic sometimes finds himself doing things considered against the law- small things, such as stealing, pickpocketing, and sometimes made to cause indirect harm, in ways like placing explosives, or letting the air out of people's tyres. Being so young, he does not know for sure whether these acts are good or bad, and is sometimes reluctant to do such things, but will do them with friendly encouragement.

History: Wic's history is actually quite unusual. His egg was stolen from a slave nursery a few years ago by an escaped mudokon, who, unfortunately, was killed when he was found by a slig. That egg then somehow found it's way into the hands of a very old Vykker in the city. After hatching, Wic was made to do work around the Vykker's house for him, who in turn, fed him and gave him a little shelter.
One night, the old Vykker died in his sleep, unbeknownst to Wic untill the morning. Wondering why his master had not yet risen, Wic went upstairs to find the cold body, still lying peacefully in bed.
Wic ran away, panicking, not knowing what to do.
Months later, he woke up from his cold, damp cardboard box to face a tall, slim figure looking down on him. It was an Intern; he told Wic to get up and follow him to where he lived. Weak, hungry, freezing cold and desperate for a home, Wic heartily agreed. And that's how Wic found his way into the Black Scrabs.

Equipment: His wits. Wic is quite resourceful. Otherwise....... nothin'
[EDIT] Actually, now that I think of it, he'd probably be carrying a walkie-talkie that he'd use to communicate with Ricky. *If only Cal had done the same....*

Last edited by Marvak; 06-16-2007 at 05:48 PM..
06-20-2007, 03:55 AM
glitch taimer
Bolamite

: Jun 2007
: Over there
: 65
glitch taimer  (10)

I'm new here so i thought i would post my characters here.

Name: Felch
Race: Slig/Paramite (Weird, I know)
Appearance: Felch his incredibly tall, almost able to look a Big Bro Slig in the eyes, but he his not muscular. He has normal Slig arms, except for the fact that they are quite long, and wears Big Bro Slig mechanical pants due to his height. Instead of the traditional Slig snout, he has the longer claw like snout of a Paratmite. His only weapon his a posion covered dagger.
Personality: Felch is very quiet and does not interact with others too frequently. He has extrere patient from the fact that he has had to put up with Brutus for several years. When he does interact with others, he is always cautious and never lets his guard down. He is very inteligent and pretty good at problem solving.
History: Felch used to be an assassin for Mulluk when the old Rupture Farms was still running. He cannot stand a gun because of its inacurasy and noise level. He also wears a dark cloak to help blend in with the shadows. He was away from Rupture Farms on a mission when a rather infamous Mudoken destroyed it. This is the main reason Felch survived.
Equipment: Flech's poison covered dragon and grey cloak.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Brutus
Race: Big Bro Slig
Appearance: Brutus looks just like a normal Big Bro Slig, except that his cranium appears to be shaped in an odd way and is incredibly muscular.
Personality: Brutus is crazy. He changes his mood very often and rather randomly. His mood range from joyful to destrucive and every thing inbetween. He also says random statments, which sometimes even turn out to be useful.
History: Brutus was the in the top of his class at the Slig Barraks. He was later sent to Rupture Farms and became a personal guard for Molluk. When Abe ruined the factory, a large metal pole slamed into Brutus' head, causing him to have his mental illness. He has been waiting for Rupture farms to open ever sense.
Equipment: Nothing but his Blitz Packer.
06-20-2007, 07:01 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

:

Name: Brutus
Race: Big Bro Slig
Appearance: Brutus looks just like a normal Big Bro Slig, except that his cranium appears to be shaped in an odd way and is incredibly muscular.
Personality: Brutus is crazy. He changes his mood very often and rather randomly. His mood range from joyful to destrucive and every thing inbetween. He also says random statments, which sometimes even turn out to be useful.
History: Brutus was the in the top of his class at the Slig Barraks. He was later sent to Rupture Farms and became a personal guard for Molluk. When Abe ruined the factory, a large metal pole slamed into Brutus' head, causing him to have his mental illness. He has been waiting for Rupture farms to open ever sense.
Equipment: Nothing but his Blitz Packer.
Waaaaaitaminute....I also have a big bro charactar called Brutus....Who ranks high in the slig Barracks.....Darn it, that's the second time someone made a character similar to mine! Oh well.

06-20-2007, 07:03 AM
glitch taimer
Bolamite

: Jun 2007
: Over there
: 65
glitch taimer  (10)

Wow, that's pretty weird. I can change his name to Brute if that helps any.
06-20-2007, 07:05 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

:
Wow, that's pretty weird. I can change his name to Brute if that helps any.
Nah, its okay, do what you like with your character. Me doesn't mind.