Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Oddworld RPG

10-31-2007, 07:22 PM
Patrick Vykkers
Right Wing Wanker

: Jun 2006
: New Zealand
: 1,466
Patrick Vykkers  (12)

OOC: I've only dissapeared because MM has. I'll post as soon as he replies.

10-31-2007, 09:19 PM
WaterMelody
Boombat

: Apr 2007
: behind myself.
: 228
WaterMelody  (13)

OOC: oh yeah, venks is back *dance* although he did ruin my plotcake *chucks it away*

IC: scri was about to ask a series of quicky thought up questions to the dark mudokon, but kept her mouth shut when doe appeared. She didnt want him thinking she was doing something risky, then trying to protect her. for a moment there, the dark skinned mudokon was looking like she was going to give a lecture, this expression melted away quickly when doe had came over. Scri was still puzzled about this mudonkon, what could she do to test her, but not make it seem ricky to doe... Scri cooked up the perfect plan. "I'm fine" she replied to the mudokon "I dont belive we have met, my name's Scralina". Scri sopke as normaly as she could, she had to keep calm and not get too serious.

10-31-2007, 11:41 PM
Carnix
Outlaw Shooter

: Jul 2007
: A magical place
: 1,482
Carnix  (553)Carnix  (553)Carnix  (553)Carnix  (553)Carnix  (553)Carnix  (553)

OOC:
:
we do NOT need another animal rampage in the factory thank you very much.
Rampage? Beetlroot's as good as dead since Venks wont post Cris's reply to the chance to get her hands inside the paramite anatomy.

11-01-2007, 05:42 AM
Oddey
Outlaw Bomber

: Oct 2007
: Denmark
: 2,190
Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)

OOC:Carnix is kind of right. There wasn't a rampage it was more of a short disorder or a spot of trouble. And Beetlroot is practicly dead already. He's unconsious, lost almost all of his blood and there is a vykker right next to him. So we haven't had a rampage and if we have it's basicly over. But I wouldn't want to have this happen again. It's probrably been very irriatating to everyone other than perhaps me and Carnix. So I will refrain from doing so in the future.

:
Congratulations, Oddey, on winning FC's fanfiction competition two years running! You are clearly the man to beat!

11-01-2007, 10:05 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

: May 2006
: Um...RealWorld?
: 1,943
Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

IC: "Good, at least one person here is sane..." Slash flew out the door of the cafeteria, waiting for him to follow "Where did you say it was again? Take me there, would ya?"

Sturg continued forward, and saw a flying Slig outside the door of the cafeteria. He was still nervous. He reversed round the corner, waiting for it to pass.

Silph then continued following the trail of blood, hopefully to find whatever was at the end.
11-01-2007, 10:16 AM
Oddey
Outlaw Bomber

Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)

IC:"It's just over there." Jerr said. 'Wonder how this will look in my report...I'm hungry' Jerr thought. "Quick! The paramite is in that room. I think it's a lab." He called to the slig(Slash).

OOC:This is probrably a stupid question but who is MM?

:
Congratulations, Oddey, on winning FC's fanfiction competition two years running! You are clearly the man to beat!

Last edited by Oddey; 11-01-2007 at 10:19 AM..
11-01-2007, 12:12 PM
Patrick Vykkers
Right Wing Wanker

: Jun 2006
: New Zealand
: 1,466
Patrick Vykkers  (12)

OOC: Munch's Master. And by the way, we still don't want to risk a repeat of v7.

11-02-2007, 10:38 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

: Oct 2006
: Scotland, Aberdeen
: 1,041
Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

:
OOC: First off much love to Liane(Zozo) who has been controlling my chars while I've been away. It is very much appreciated. If you were here right now I'd give you a super-uber-omega-epic hug. Maybe a little tickling and cuddling after words who knows. ;P
Anyways I'm returning to my posting duties. Though I won't be posting as Chris just yet as I'm totally confused as to what is going on in Dek's lab and I don't know who all is in there.
I think Liane did a marvelous job with #9 so I'm leaving that pretty much untouched. As for Doe acting oddly let's just say he had a lot on his mind.
! Welllll, last time I checked, Agent 80085 has gone loopy, and is naked and cowering in a corner with no pants or shirt on (Boobies). Krett the mudokon was helping Chris I think, then Christina went in shock due to seeing and hearing a meech in a wheelchair (Sturg) ask a question, then Krett got knocked out from some fight I missed. Jerr the slig I think, brought Beetlroot the paramite into the lab. Aaaand Beetlroot be bleeding a lot near Chris due to an open wound, and needs medical helps.
So that's Beetlroot the paramite, Sturg the meech, Agent the slig, krett the mudokon and anyone else I missed. Aaand srry Watermelody, Doe is a serious business character, those be hard to do.

Well I still can't do Tiro, Scarface, Tiny and Dimitrio until Skillyaslig and Patrick return, and Patrick is waiting for Munch's Master. Skillya seems to look busy. But I guess I can do Agents. Whee.

IC
(Dek's Lab)
The naked, unarmed, bullet scarred, previously operated on and pantless slig cowered in a corner. The place was getting too hectic...She could smell the predators (Paramite and meech), unknown creatures (a vykker and mudokon) and the heavily lingering smell of blood. That paramite (Beetlroot) looked screwed. She couldn't help if she wanted to. She whimpered perhaps sympatheitcally in its direction, then backed her bulky legless self against the door.

The door was apparently open. Gaining an idea, she whisked around on the spot and dashed out of there.

(1st FLOOR CORRIDOR)
Finally out of there, she dashed in mad snatching crawls across the floor, like she was some crawling olympic. She was terrified, groggy from anaesthetic, and had no memory of who she was. Her past, friends, personality and memories were all a to her mystery now. She couldn't even remember anything prior to the op, that saved her life from a gun wound. There was nothing. She might as well of been born/hatched today.

Dashing to no where she knew of but escape, she skidded to a hault. Some weak memory came back to haunt her. She remembered her own screams and those of other sligs, a great big creature she looked up to and loved, family and a dark place. Other creatures like her had stolen her away. After that, she had been pretty peed off, angsty and bratty.

She twitched on the industrial floor, her hidden black eyes watering. She made a strange sound like a baby before it bawls, then bawled like expected. She dashed around in a circle, wailingout to the person she faintly remembered and pined for. Of course, they didn't hear and didn't reply. She shrieked out like a siren and went faster in her circle.
I am a man. Do not call me otherwise, or you are doing it wrong. Times correctly guessed as a man: Patrick: 1, Mitsur: 1, Daxter king: 1, OANST: More than once, Nemo: 1, alf's brother's mate: 1, Nate: 1, Anonyman!: 1. The assumption everyone is male probably comes from the fact 90% of characters in Oddworld are male. The editpenis<a href=http://www.oddworldforums.net/signaturepics/sigpic4236_3.gif target=_blank>http://www.oddworldforums.net/signat...gpic4236_3.gif</a>

Last edited by Zozo the Zrilufet; 11-02-2007 at 12:21 PM..
11-02-2007, 05:51 PM
Marvak
Bola Blast

: May 2007
: Inside your head.
: 439
Marvak  (12)

OOC: Damnit, I can't do Wic untill Zozo does Tiro, Scarface, Tiny and Dimi >.< It's like a huge chain reaction here >:

11-03-2007, 04:19 AM
Carnix
Outlaw Shooter

OOC: Woo! The slig's doing something!

IC:
(Dex's Lab)
Krett awoke into consciousness in time to see the slig (agent) escape the lab. Immediately, out of pure instinct, he dashed out after her.

(First Floor Corridors)
The slig had gone quite a distance when it disappeared from sight.
"Hello?" Krett whispered through the corridors, "Um, slig person? Hello?"
Soon enough he heard wailing, presumably the slig, and followed it to find the slig running round in circles screaming like a lost child. "Um, 'suppose you okay's a bad question huh? Common, you need pants... and cloths. Follow me, it's not far back to the lab."

OOC: Nothing from Beetlroot, this time he's unconscious.

11-03-2007, 10:20 AM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

: Jan 2006
: At a thearpy session.
: 1,465
Slaveless  (36)

OOC: Whee! Time to post again at the legendary RPG! Of course, I would make a re-introduction, but I will try this time not to make such a huge post…

New members: I did not come from nowhere. My characters have been here since version 5, 6, and 7. They are where they are supposed to be.

May I just ask: Why would anyone try to perform surgery on an animal when they are in MEAT plant?

P.S. Remember, try.

Also, sorry for my absence. I just was lacking inspiration. Hopefully, PV can post again now that his character needs to be distracted from Dek.

Gappiqu will not be in this post.

IC:

Agent the female Slig had not also awakened Christina the new doctor in the Laboratory and Krett, the unemployed Mudokon. There was another trained doctor inside the Laboratory who was expecting some sort disruption since an hour ago. His name was Slap, the first doctor employed under Dek, the head doctor, and he had awoken as if this was nothing new.

The Intern’s face blotted up with one half lidded eye, which represented his lack of sleep, and the other with full attentiveness. Slap moved his arm which contained almost a purplish pigment from the wall’s lights to go toward a clock. This clock was manufactured in such a way that was an alarm clock. The clock counted off every millisecond that went by, and found how much time the user had left to wait for something. With its awkward, twisted arms that flowed around the whole cubic clock, with four of its six sides actually having arms to count different units of time, it truly came from Oddworld, which fitted very well with the bizarre factory. One of the sides had a placement for how much time was actually left in words. This was Slap’s second time using it in his entire timeline of working at Rupture Farms. The first was for counting how much time some metal had left to melt. This time was to count off how much time his shift was. Slap’s spidery fingers turned off the timer and got up.

Slap had been working with Chris yesterday in finding out what kind of blood transfusion the Slig Agent needed. Needless to say, it was a success. Afterwards, he had worked with Molt, who apparently was a patient that needed a diagnosis for his unknown attack on his body that nearly killed him. Slap came down to a conclusion after 2-3 hours. Molt possessed a strange energy inside of him that flowed throughout his nervous system. Slap had little understanding of this energy, but it seemed to be related to Spooce. The energy also posed a threat to Molt’s entire body. The energy (which seemed inactive and almost un-noticed on X-Rays of Molt a few days ago) yesterday proved that it could attack Molt’s body and cause either an explosion, or cause every organ to shut down. Slap had no explanation why he did not see it before. Something activated the energy to make a threat on Molt’s body. Slap hoped to send Molt’s body to a nearby Laboratory to be officially diagnosed with what this energy is from.

In any normal medical facility, after a patient had surgery, there would be nurses to check on the patient overnight. The medical staff consisted of four doctors, all of which were not assigned to do nurse work. One doctor named Praetyre had taken the night off yesterday, leaving three or two left to work. However, Dek was also out at the time of Molt’s and Agent’s surgery, leaving only Christina, a new Vykker who was not yet hired and Slap, the Intern who desperately needed some sort of decent sleep. With blood transfusions and diagnoses going on, most of the night was spent awake for Slap. And with no nurses, Slap and Christina had to check on the patients (Dek and Arthur, (another Slig) checked on a Meech in the laboratory). Slap used the clock to count down every thirty minutes, so he could know when his shift of being asleep and awake ended. In other words, it was not an easy night for Slap.

The under-slept Intern rose from his chair and looked around in the small, glass room. Several monitors were humming, along with organ monitors that checked for vitality levels. The nearly mechanical Slig (Slap slept in the same room as Molt) was still in a coma, due to his condition. The energy levels were non-threatening, but due to Molt’s coma, it would take a while for Molt to awake. The only thing until Molt can be examined by a Vykker, who is in the field of understanding why the energy levels were so high in Molt, was to make sure nothing harmful was happening. Molt breathed regularly on his furnished seat, but his heart rate was low. Most of his other organs were not responding, such as his most of his disable nervous system. IV tubes connected to Molt’s arm, making sure he had some sort of energy left in him. Several wires were going into his metal to check his inner organs. As usual, nothing drastic happened over the past thirty minutes.

Slap checked Molt for another ten minutes, making sure that nothing else was wrong with him. The worried Intern relieved himself when nothing else unusual was happening to Molt. Using his spidery fingers, he grabbed onto his laptop that he always carried (due to muteness, Slap needed a laptop to type down his thoughts) and pushed the door open.

The humming stopped and the Intern was struck with sound from the Laboratory. (The glass walls are soundproof) A screech from an area closer to the door in the Laboratory burst into Slap’s ears, producing a shocking effect into Slap. The screech was nothing Slap had heard before. It sounded as if it came from a wild creature, which shouldn’t even be in the Laboratory. Panic rose into Slap, fearing what could be in the Laboratory and what it could do to the Inhabitants in the Laboratory.

Moving hastily, the concern doctor entered the area that emitted the sound. Before him was an unconscious Chris, an unconscious Mudokon (Krett), and another creature, which Slap would know as a Paramite (Beetlroot). It was bleeding badly, but it still looked like it could pose a threat. In such a situation, the doctor would calm the patient and check for injuries. Yet this could not be the case. Slap neither knew how to heal the injuries, nor did he know if it was right to save the Paramite. No matter how much he hated himself for thinking this, Slap believed that the Paramite should be put down after inspection. This was, in fact, a wild creature that was cut up for tasty treats and this was the place to do it.

The Intern knew little of what to expect from a Paramite, but he knew one thing from animal control classes at the medical school; Paramites only attack in groups. The Intern knew that it would also not attack him if he approached it, which eliminated a couple of options. The Intern had to act fast, and knew a couple of options he could try. The first one was to call another doctor to grab a Snuzi (he himself had no ability to shoot a gun) and knock out the Paramite. The other option was put anesthetic medicine into a raw piece of meat and feed it to the Paramite. Glancing to his side, the worried Intern realized he could try and use the first method.

Praetyre was right there, with Dek in plain sight. He was probably unaware of the crucial situation, since he was busy waking up Dek. Slap felt that if Praetyre had a powerful Snuzi, he could perhaps deal with the knocking out the Paramite while he checked for patients. Slap slowly and carefully walked over to Praetyre to not disturb the Paramite. He tapped Praetyre on the shoulder and silently typed down onto his computer screen,

“Good morning Praetyre. I would love to inform you of what was accomplished last night while you took a break, but other things are at stake. Apparently, a Paramite found itself here into the Laboratory, is bleeding, and I’m not sure if the patients are okay. Since you are the only one awake in the Laboratory that knows how to handle a Snuzi, I was wondering if you could knock out the Paramite while I make a head count. Then, we could exterminate the Paramite and have a Mudokon butcher it. I just need your comprehension of the task,”

Slap’s side view vision caught onto something after he finished typing it. Two things had changed. First off, the unconscious Mudokon had woken up and left the Laboratory. Slap wondered if he was in there for a reason. Second, Slap realized that the Paramite was unconscious at the moment. Slap turned back to Praetyre and typed down,

“Lucky us, the job of knocking out the injured creature just got easier. It already is unconscious, but we to make sure it won’t wake up while we check for any damage that could harm how much meat it can supply.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

The ray of artificial light shone on a female Mudokon’s head, which was peacefully slept in her bed. Her eyes peeked open, to figure out what was going on. It was morning, and she thought most of the staff was out of the R+R. She stretched under the covers, and tore the covers off. She had to admit, she was impressed she was even able to feel awake. The whole night, she twisted and turned and sometimes awoke several times in the night.

Kid’s disturbance lied in the yesterday’s events. Yesterday, she had not woken up early enough to protect her friend Anni from a tragic encounter with another Slig. This Slig had shot her twice, almost resulting in a death. Kix never forgave herself for letting Anni be so damaged, nor did she forgave herself for bringing Anni before a Vykker. Kix wondered during the night if Anni was okay and if she was going to feel all right in the morning. She constantly awoke in her bed, looking at Anni in the night to assure herself that she was feeling all right. These thoughts also disturbed her in the day while she fixed up an electric watering pipe into Anni’s garden. Kix just was never sure of her friend’s health at any time.

In the middle of the night, she saw that Jim, another one of her friends, had been checking up on Anni. Assured that everything was well, Kix finally found herself enough courage to fall asleep without fear that her best friend may be endangered.

The Mudokon looked to her side realizing that both Jim and Anni had left the R+R. Kix wondered where her friends might be. She removed herself from the bed and checked the room. All she could see was a few Sligs (Jutt, Jatt, Scarface, and Arrack) and an Intern (Domino) watching television, and maybe six other Mudokons (Jacob, Joel, Mike, Matthew, Sam, and Dean). No Jim or Anni was in sight. They probably left for reasons unknown to her. She figured she might as well wake up Dean, since he would be confused when he does wake up.

She went over to Dean and shook him while whispering, “Dean, wake up. Dean, wake up now,”

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

As a Scrub began to awake to find himself on a metal floor, he heard distant and familiar voices. They were of his brothers, Anthony and Noah, speaking above him.

“Hey! Noah, look at ‘is eyes! They’re flickerin’ opan!”

“Yeah, I thin’ I see ‘em too! Nah, wait, his eyes ar’ goin’ back down…”

“Damn, I fought he was wakin’ up…”

“Poor bro. I haven’t seen ‘im in so much pain since he was beatin’…”

“Beatin’? Which time?”

“I believe it was da time where we did a prank on Joel…”

“Oh yeah! That was hilraious! But which time?”

“I believe it was the fourth… Or maybe the fifth…”

“For some reason, Joel all ways freaked out whenever we threw rocks at his port-a-potty…”

“Ah yeah… Wat was our punishment?”

“For Abusin’ use of a Crappin’ Facility and Attempted Assalt on another employee,”

“Oh that just cracks me… Wait a minut’!”

“He’s wakin’ up again!”

Isaac was giggling a little after hearing his brothers talk about a prank on Joel. He found himself awake and looking into his brothers’ eyes. Apparently, they brought were into Production and Packaging section of Rupture Farms. Just beyond his head lied a security catwalk that any Slig could patrol on. He was just at the entrance of the Production and Packaging area. He tried to remember what had happened yesterday. A gunfight… A few employees down…. Wildlife loose in the factory… A stuck up, over-dressed Mudokon… A Paramite that could speak… A native… A few other Mudokons… A Meech… A sting in his arm after being watched over a pinkish Vykker… A huge Mudokon… Some work here and there… There was nothing about staying in the Production and Packaging area overnight. He wondered why he was he was even in this situation.

He looked at Anthony who was staring at him and looked puzzled and concerned. His brother asked, “Man, are ya all right?”

Isaac did realize at that point, his bones ached like he had just been attacked on the inside. He didn’t know why, but just being on the ground threw a huge pain into his back. He groaned again and said, “I don’t know. My bones really ache…”

Noah cut him off saying in a worried tone, “Yer were screamin’ in the night… We didn’t know if yer were in pain or somethin’ else. Bad dreams, maybe…”

Isaac grew horrified. In the night, he had dreamed that he was being cooked alive. He only knew that Sam would get dreams of trying to escape from Big Bros and would scream in the night. But why would he have a similar problem. He responded, “I remember dreaming that I was in a pot of boiling water… And screaming for you guys to come….”

Noah replied fearfully, “Is that why you were screamin’ bloody murder when you fell asleep? You seemed ta do it fer quite sometime…”

“Oh… Well, it just wouldn’t stop…”

“Why would ya dream of such a fing?”

“Well, I don’t know. I’m just in a whole lot pain now…”

Noah and Anthony looked at each other troubled. They were really concern of their brother who was dreaming of pain and was in pain. What had happened?

Noah looked back at Isaac and said to him, “Well, let’s see if yer any better in a while. For the meantime, let’s catch some breakfast. Maybe we’ll catch up wif our other bros…”

“Seems good to me. But can ya two help me up? I can’t really move that well…”

Anthony and Noah nodded in reply. They would do anything for their brother. They scooped Isaac by the arms and lifted his arms around their shoulders. It was then when they both became extremely shocked. Isaac was red all over his back where ankles, shoulders and left eyebrow were. He also was somehow maybe half a foot taller than he was when they first entered Rupture Farms about three days ago. They couldn’t notice these kinds of changes before… Why was Isaac suddenly so much different?

Anthony was the first to say, “Oh my Odd, Isaac, ya look like ya just came back from a stretchin’ torture chambar!”

Isaac looked down to Anthony and replied a little shocked like, “Why, wat’s wrong….”

It dawned on Isaac then what was happening. He never looked down on Anthony. This was not good, not good at all. He gulped, curious on what had just happened. Isaac darkly said to Anthony, “What else happened to me overnight?”

“You look like you were beaten on the head, legs, and back! What the Odd happened?”

“I don’t know! This place is startin’ to spread its freaky on me!”

“Did ya eat somethin’ weird yesterday?”

Isaac thought back again, and tried to remember the last thing he ate. It was a Paramite Pie, he believed. That could have something to do with it… Then again, the others would have something similar happening to them as well. So that couldn’t be it. Did he get a disease that the others didn’t? He remembered interacting with a Paramite… Maybe he got something from her. Isaac thought to himself, “If she had anything to do with it, I will kill her. I really will.”

Isaac tried to think how he would deal with this. Maybe he could tell the other Mudokons involved. That would solve a few things or two. It could be possible that they knew something about what happened to him. Maybe he could ask the veterans if they knew of such a disease.

Isaac replied, “Maybe I just caught some odd verus (virus). I’ll look into it. Now, let’s get ourselves some food.”

The other two, highly concerned, agreed and started to move Isaac outside into the corridor.

11-03-2007, 11:57 AM
dripik
Maintain Integrity

: Aug 2002
: Budapest, Hungary
: 2,116
dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)

OOC: I got unused of the extensiveness of your posts, Slaveless. Nonetheless, welcome back.

Hmm, time to reply again, I guess...

------------------------------------

Rick withdrew his hand as Dionysia took the Scrab Leg he offered to her. After a moment of silence, she asked him a question. "So you get on well with the boss, huh?"

"Like I had much business with him..." said Rick, grinning a bit. "But I can't say that I'm much trouble to him. Actually, he might have thought of me in a good manner, me, being the cook and all..." Then he remembered. "Well, of course, that changed this morning... but I'll surely find something constructive to do."

As he took bites from his Scrab Leg, a female Mudokon approached them and cleared her throat, which Dionysia commented in a pretty unusual manner. But Rick only took another large bite. He'd rather not get involved into things which didn't necessarily concern him.

As he chew on his breakfast, another Mudokon - this time, a male - came up to them. Before Rick could show any sign of greeting, the Mudokon snorted, spat in his hand and offered it to Rick. Just one glance at the gesture was enough for Rick to lose his appetite. "For crying out loud!" he thought, holding his free fist tight to his mouth, while looking at the opposite wall, trying to distract his 'inner eye'. "Why do these kind of things always happen when I'm trying to eat?"

When he calmed down a bit, he tapped the back of the Mudokon's outstretched hand with his fist as an alternative greeting. "Hey there. Hope you don't mind, but I'm not used to these greetings. I'm Rick, by the way."

11-03-2007, 12:31 PM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

IC: Silph followed the blood trail, and came upon a lab of some sort...he saw what the trail of blood lead to, a Paramite. An intruder. Was it dead, though, or unoncious. it breathed slowly. He grabbed it by the nape of the neck and lifted it up. He saw an Intern nearby "Should I finish off the intruder?"

Slash nodded, and followed his directions to the lab. At the end of a trail of blood was a Luskan, holding a wounded Paramite. Slash assumed the Paramite had emitted the sound, but it must be a wild creature that had got into the lab. had the Luskan done that to the Paramite? It must be mad. Out of confusion, Slash aimed his gun at both.

Silph saw the Flying Slig "Hey, wass yer problem?"

Slash shook his head "Er...nothing" he reaimed the gun at the Paramite. It may be playing dead. It could strike at any minute, though the Luskan seemed to have it under control. He waited to see what would happen next.

Sturg watched the Slig fly past quickly. Trouble. He obviously didn't want to get into more of that. He went in the opposite direction...straight into the cafeteria. He freaked, and screeched before collecting himself and reversing out. He decided to head back for the lab, but then heard commotion, and saw blood ahead. He watched from a distance down the corridor.
11-03-2007, 01:53 PM
Oddey
Outlaw Bomber

Ic: Jerr looked at the creature whom he had no idea what was. It seemed to be next to the paramite."I'm sure it's playing dead. It did that in the lab. It just screeched out."Jerr said assuringly. 'I'm really hungry now...' He thought glumly. "Either we put it somewhere else or fix it up and put it in the stockyards. Now who is going to clean up this mess?!" Jerr said grouchily. He was in a terrible mood.'But this is going to go great in my report.' Jerr reminded himself. Who knows? Maybe he would get a bigger and better shotgun.
Ooc: Is grouchily a word?

:

Last edited by Oddey; 11-03-2007 at 02:00 PM..
11-03-2007, 03:23 PM
Splat
Chameleonic Lifeforms, No Thanks!

: Oct 2002
: Merrie olde Englande
: 4,539
Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

ooc: Yes.

Great to see you back Slaveless, though as Dripik observed, that isn't want I'd call a short post
Hope to see more of Gappiqu as well soon. MM has been absent for a while so I don't kniw if you'll get much response from Dean.
Carnix, it's called 'Dek's Lab'. Not Dex's Lab.

IC:
Jim came up the stairs and reached the R+R. He entered, looked around, noticed Kix was up and without really thinking he asked, "Hey Kix, has Anni been in here?"
it occured to him a second later that firstly if she had she probably wouldn't have left without Kix, and secondly that he'd just announced to the world that he'd lost her when he was supposed to be looking after her. He added quickly, "Cus we were just down in the cafeteria and she suddenly freaked out and ran off. I thought she might have come back here."

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

A train pulled into the Rupture Farms station and an elderly vykker stepped down.
Krik looked around, feeling slightly disgruntled an, though he'd never admit it, slightly nervous about meeting Dionysia after she lost her temper so severely with his last time he was here. He'd made up his mind to keep an eye open for that troublemaker, Gappiqu, and get revenge on Dion for it (not that he'd let her know. He still needed her to be compliant).
It was early morning still, so he headed down to the cafeteria, thinking that if she wasn't in there getting breakfast then she soon would be.

11-03-2007, 04:00 PM
Gretin
Clakker Relic Miner

: Jan 2005
: Lost in Space
: 818
Gretin  (167)Gretin  (167)

OOC: Whoops, I've missed a bit :P

IC:

Ralph was relieved to see Anni seemed to accept his excuse easily. He was still watching the mudokon Doe when he suddenly seemed to feel something strange nearby. He turned to Anni again just as she suddenly jerked and Jim asked her "Are you ok?"
"Fine, I have a headache" came the reply.

Ralph could barely remember what a headache was, but he glanced at Jim, thinking Fine AND she has a headache?

Before he could say anything, though, she hurriedly stood up, knocking her chair over and rushed out of the room. Jim went rushing after her and Ralph was about to follow, but then he noticed the other mudokon he'd disliked the look of (Doe) moving up to where a dark female mudokon was talking with some others. He listened to Doe speaking, then turned away in disgust. He could still sense what he'd felt from Anni before, so following it he started heading towards the exit to the stockyards.

As he came down the passageway, however, he saw a vykker (Krik) heading the opposite way, apparently having just come from the train station. He was annoyed, if he'd known the vykker was coming he would've kept away until he'd gone past, but now the vykker would've seen him so he'd just have to keep going past, much as he despised them. He paused for a moment, then, making no effort to hide it, he moved as far away as he could from the vykker and carried on walking past.

11-04-2007, 03:33 AM
Reaper
Chippunk

: Sep 2007
: Slig Barracks
: 22
Reaper  (10)

I want to join

Name: James
Race: Slig
Appearance: Just like a regular slig. but he has a mechanical pants with 4 legs to increase his running speed.
Personality: He's never asleep on his job, because there's a chip in his pants wich gives a electric shock if he falls asleep. He loves to work and he doesnt like to be disturbed during his work.
Equipment: A mechanical pants with 4 legs, and a regular gun
History: As a little slig, he always liked factorys like Soulstorm Brewery and Rupture farms. But James didnt had much friends and his youth was very bad, because one of his best friends died on his birthday, because of a mudokon explosive ring. In his teen years he studied with vykkers, and he learned much of them.then he invented the 4 leg mechanical pants. When he was 15, he wanted to work in Rupture Farms. But Mullock didnt want him, because he didnt want to harm mudokons. When Rupture farms was destroyed, he didnt want to work in there anymore becaause he was scared of being not accepted again. When he was the early age of 19, he tried again to work in rupture farms, and he hope's he'll get accepted this time.

IC:James entered rupture farms and he said: The fresh smell of work mmmm..(He live's quite close to the factory so he just walks to it)
I need to find the boss so i can get a place to work. James walked around the factory,he thought: I need to find the boss, when he finally found his office. he knocked the door and James start waiting.

Scrabby!

Last edited by Reaper; 11-07-2007 at 04:32 AM..
11-04-2007, 04:09 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

OOC: Couple things wrong:
You aren't technically 'accepted' in Rupture farms 'till Arnie says so.
I don't know about Molluck being included in the backstory is allowed.
And why does your post end like that?

Make sure to put it in the W@RF Profile thread too. After you've edited it, obviously...
11-04-2007, 06:05 AM
Reaper
Chippunk

Reaper  (10)

:
OOC: Couple things wrong:
You aren't technically 'accepted' in Rupture farms 'till Arnie says so.
I don't know about Molluck being included in the backstory is allowed.
And why does your post end like that?

Make sure to put it in the W@RF Profile thread too. After you've edited it, obviously...
OOC: Yea, youre right thank you dude

Scrabby!

11-04-2007, 07:30 AM
Splat

Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

ooc: Nothing wrong with putting Molluck in the backstory.
But random characters are not allowed, so he can't just 'ask a mudokon' the way to Arnie's office. There are no mudokons except those controlled by players.

11-04-2007, 08:32 AM
Reaper
Chippunk

Reaper  (10)

:
ooc: Nothing wrong with putting Molluck in the backstory.
But random characters are not allowed, so he can't just 'ask a mudokon' the way to Arnie's office. There are no mudokons except those controlled by players.
ooc":Yea, thanks for your help, im still new to RPG

Scrabby!

11-05-2007, 07:44 AM
Carnix
Outlaw Shooter

OOC:
:
Carnix, it's called 'Dek's Lab'. Not Dex's Lab.
Damn, it is.

IC:
(Dek's Lab)
Beetlroot gained consciousness at an alarming and pretty near impossible rate, with death so damn close all of his senses grew intensely strong. Within split-seconds of opening his eyes Beelroot was aware of his position and split-seconds after that he spun and bit the slig that was carrying him on the arm in an attempt to disarm him but, as you would expect, the sudden movement caused him to topple to the floor and within moments it came to the paramite's attention that... he was dead.

OOC:
I'll miss Beetlroot, he was fun... but far too many people wanted to kill him. I think maybe I might try sticking to species that are less of a threat... perhaps.

11-05-2007, 08:21 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

OOC: I don't think it helped you decided to cripple Beetlroot before anyone got anywhere near it...
And Silph is a Luskan, not a Slig.
11-05-2007, 08:42 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

OOC: Haha Slaveless, you tried to heve a small post, but you didn't win, for your post is still big. And more on topic and sensible, I need Skillyaslig. And perhaps Chris can give hope for Beetlroot. And I can only see myself doing Agent right now.

:
James walked around the factory, then he found Jim walking he was a bit in a hurry. He asked jim, he told james the way to Arnie's office. when he was he there he knocked the door and James start waiting.
That would be godmoddling, you can't control or decide what someone elses character does.

IC:
(1st FLOOR CORRIDOR)
Agent continued to whine and sob hopelessly on the floor. She figured she had lost her and everyone else forever. She stopped her crying suddenly, not because she felt better, but because she heard a voice. She whisked around briskly on the spot.

There was a grey tomahawker-like mudokon (Krett), standing tall above her cowering self. He was speaking, trying to reassure her he wouldn't eat her. But it was only sounds to her. She couldn't even remember Mudosian. He might as well of been singing chipmunk songs to her, because she emitted a non sliggish t-rex-esque screech and was off.

She sped and pounced and pulled herself madly across the floor, like a steef on all six. Turning sharply at every corner, her tail whooshing as she gripped on her thick hands, she eventually went tumbling down the old stairs.

(STORAGE AREA AND WAREHOUSE)
She lay limp, bruised and shocked at the foot of them. Crying softly and realising that creature was left in her dust, she examined the area. Dusty tall shelves like a metal city. They were stacked with some strange food, with a smell that didn't appeal to her. She sniffled, flickering her tongue and continued to explore curiosly. She was still on alert for whoever might be lurking around the corner to eat her.
I am a man. Do not call me otherwise, or you are doing it wrong. Times correctly guessed as a man: Patrick: 1, Mitsur: 1, Daxter king: 1, OANST: More than once, Nemo: 1, alf's brother's mate: 1, Nate: 1, Anonyman!: 1. The assumption everyone is male probably comes from the fact 90% of characters in Oddworld are male. The editpenis<a href=http://www.oddworldforums.net/signaturepics/sigpic4236_3.gif target=_blank>http://www.oddworldforums.net/signat...gpic4236_3.gif</a>

Last edited by Zozo the Zrilufet; 11-06-2007 at 03:58 AM.. : ...Okay done
11-05-2007, 03:50 PM
Splat

ooc: No controlling other people's characters, Reaper. Plus Jim is no longer in the corridors: he's arrived at his destination.
PV, MM's done another vanishing act so I suggest you go with the old reliable Dek's-sleeping-off-a-long-wakeful-night-of-looking-after-their-meech-and-worrying-about-the-local-fertile-mudokon-girl-while-Arthur's-just-being-a-lazy-bum-and-sleeping-in excuse, or it could be a while before Praetyre does anything about their escaping meech.

IC:
Krik initially ignored the mudokon as he sauntered along, but just after he passed him he froze an revolved slowly on the spot. He took in the mud's dark skin, and then yelled, "Hey, you! Stop! How... I... Where..." He hurried over to the mudokon. "Explain yourself! Where did you come from before you worked here? Why is your skin colour so unusual?!"
Had someone been imitating their research? Kriks fury was controlled only due to his confusion and worry.

ooc: Dionysia's waiting for Venks, Jim's waiting for Slaveless and Anni's waiting for a miracle.

11-05-2007, 07:11 PM
skillyaslig
Outlaw Cutter

: Mar 2007
: Beneath the sink
: 1,157
skillyaslig  (124)skillyaslig  (124)

OOC:SOOOOOO SORRY for de delay, stupid internet snuffed it and Eva had to get on the roof...
IC:
"Hey, thanks sweetie," Cylepso said, smiling at Tiro.
"You thirsty?" Lenny asked, cocking his spotted head.
Cylepso shook her head, "I was gonna use some water to wake up sleepy head here."
"Mhnm, mnhmma hnamam mnhnam."
"It would so! Water is a good way to wake up someone." Cylepso replied huffily. She glanced down at Dimitrio and prodded him again, "Come on, dude! Up and adam."
"Ad-am!" Lenny exclaimed as he rolled around on the floor.
Vester snorted and said, "Why slig on duh floor?"
"mmm hnmmm, hhnma mnnm, mnmmaham." Seb commented dryly.
The pink nailed slig swatted a hand at the irritable intern, then handed her gun to Vester, who took it looking bewildered, and then knelt next to Dimitrio and gave him a light shake, saying softly, "hey, your not dead, are you?"
--------
"Put dat thin' away, 'fore ye poke somebodys eye out, or somethin'..." Jutt grumbled.
Jatt scowled in irritation, before lowering his gun and snapping, "Well, dats stopid, comin' form a nutter like ye."
Jutt gave his brother a look that could strip paint off a wall before hunching his bulky shoulders and signing, "Indeed."

Last edited by skillyaslig; 11-05-2007 at 09:34 PM..
11-05-2007, 11:10 PM
Carnix
Outlaw Shooter

OOC:
:
Silph is a Luskan, not a Slig.
I have not the foggiest Idea what a Luskan is so I guess I apologize.
And whoever has a problem with me killing off Beetlroot, there was no point leaving him alive because he'd lost so much blood it was unbelievable that he could have any left and if he had miraculously recovered he'd have been shot or turned into lunch anyway.

IC:
(First Floor Corridors)
Krett had thought that the slig had been listening and understanding what he was saying but before long it wheeled round and continued to flee. It was no use, Krett couldn't reason with a slig that couldn't understand him. He turned back and started walking back the way he came but before long he realized that he had not a clue where he was or where to go. So, as he had done earlier, Krett wondered aimlessly and it wasn't long before he found a room full of beds.
(R+R)
Taking in none of his surroundings, Krett stumbled to the nearest bed, collapses into it and closed his eyes.

11-06-2007, 05:02 AM
Oddey
Outlaw Bomber

Occ:I have a problem with Beetleroot dieing. Who knows maybe someone could make a huge blood donation and let him live. And then not turn him into meat just yet because he has become extremely lean after that huge blood loss. And then send him off to the stockyards where someone can get some more meat on him. Then somehow he might be able to escape. Beetleroot's story hasn't been long enough in my opinion.
Ic:Jerr saw the paramite lashing out at the Luskan and yelled "Look out!". but then the paramite fell to the ground. Was it dead? He slowly walked up to it. After prodding it with his shotgun a little he decided that it was either dead, playing dead very well, or just unconcious. "Well it's definately subdued but we should either cut it up or, if it's alive, fix it up and put it in the stockyards. Unless we really don't need anymore of them." He said. For some strange reason, even though this paramite had tried to eat him 2 times, he felt it should live a little longer. He wondered how it felt, on the verge of death or already dead. He shuddered at the thought of it.

:

11-06-2007, 07:10 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

OOC: 8D I love you Skillyaslig. Now I can do more of my peoples, and Marvak can do hers and the world can go round.

And Carnix, tsk tsk, thanks for using my super place and code idea for your roleplaying, but I figured there'd be hope for Beetlroot. I mean, Chris was nearby, and she has motherly instincts. Plus it seems a shame to see someone die after ten minutes of entering a place, and I don't see how anyone could bleed away that fast. Venks doesn't get to post much. And I believe a Luskan Marauder is an Oddworld creature with a shell, only seen in the artbook. They apparently don't even trust each other.

IC:
(OUTSIDE R&R)
Dimitrio only lay limp on the cold hard metal floor, in no response to Cylepso or the sounds of the other sligs around him. He then twitched his robotic arm, groaned as a masked segmented eye opened sleepily, then fell back into the blackness of unconsciousness again.

Tiro knew he would cry now. He mumbled a quick "Yes" to Wic, then nodded quickly and not much and proceeded to hurry off.

(1st FLOOR CORRIDOR)
Once away from the group, he cried softly for his lost loved ones and made his way down the wide metal halls to the stairs, feeling the cold industrial material on his bare feet. The cafeteria would be on the ground floor, like he had remembered from yesterday.

(STORAGE AND WAREHOUSE)
Letting her guard down from the lack of predators and things edible to her, Agent crawled out of the large shelf city room, shoving the door open with her head like a dog.

(GROUND FLOOR CORRIDOR)
Even though Wic would proably be right there and listening, Tiro bawled like there was no tommorow, rubbing his eyes with three fingered hands. A figure bounding out of the door and hurtling to the left snatched his attention and thoughts.

He would of just remarked on that crawling slig being loopy to his new found friend (Wic), but he recognised her all too well. She had Agent's trademark butchyness and mamallian traits...Though her tight black shirt and shiny light silver pants were gone. His mouth gaped as she caught sight of the two, then dashed away.

Already, Tiro was sprinting after one of his sort of friends down the hall. Finally, he knew she was alive. But not well. She feared him, kept on speeding away like an animal...Had she gone insane again?
"Help me catch her!" He panted to Wic, his ponytail swinging in the wind. "She's the she-sliggy Dimitwio was talkin' about!"

Last edited by Zozo the Zrilufet; 11-06-2007 at 10:34 AM.. : [b]Is not done[/b]
11-06-2007, 07:25 AM
Carnix
Outlaw Shooter

:
IC:
(OUTSIDE R&R)

(STORAGE AND WAREHOUSE)
Hmmmmmm, something's missing here......

:
Beetleroot
No e, it's Beetlroot... or it was.
To be honest I didn't expect everyone to think that for me to kill off one of my characters so soon is that big a deal. His story was short because the only responses he got were fear and hatred and the question of killing him. Unless there were more paramite characters there was little for him to do but cause havok any way and that we do not want. But at least I welcomed Oddey's first character to the thread in a big way.