Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Oddworld RPG

12-28-2005, 03:05 AM
Munch's Master
Outlaw Mortar

: Mar 2005
: England
: 1,815
Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)

Dek had originaly intened to give Anni some sleeping pills, but then a strange new Slig bursts in and begins talking to Boogie. To cap it all off, Anni starts talking to herself and Sev comes in, noticing the Scrab is gone. Not Dek's idea of free time.
He first of all spoke to the new Slig "Be quiet for a moment so I can check on Anni, and I believe Boogie is staying."
He then hurried to one of the many cabinets in the room, searching around unti lhe found some sleeping tablets. He gestured to Anni
"Come here Anni, I'm not going to hurt you, these will help you sleep, and make this experience seem just like a bad dream. It'll pass by quicker if you rest, and you won't need to be scared."
Depending on her response, he could then address Sev, if Boogie didn't get to it before him.
~~~~~~~~
Arthur turned to see #7 and Rick walking apparently to the restrooms, along with Floyd. "Hey wait for me! I've been waiting for this since I arrived. I've lost track of time in this place, have I been here a day, 2 days, 3 days, a week? Whatever it is, I want a break." he called, as he hurried after htem. He paused to call up to Scruben
"Hey Scruben, great you can see again! And uh, if you wanna get to the restrooms, try and follow us as best you can, k?"

Fuzzle Guy: Apart from going swimming I've never been more wet in my life than when I went to see Take That.

12-28-2005, 04:06 AM
T-nex
Frosties and Buttsex

: Aug 2003
: Denmark
: 4,811
T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)

"Pills? PILLS?? After all I've been through??? If I'm luckey, i'd just throw em up! They might end somewhere not so fortunate!!" She said angrily.

"See? That's how it's gonnabe if you don't do anything about it." she heard Nova's voice say in her head.

"Shut up Nova...." Anni muttered, turned her back to the rest, and layed down on her side in a fetus-position.

"No thanks dek. I'll take care of my self." Anni said, and closed her eyes, trying to fall asleep.
Wil siger (17:13):
Hey, I have massive nuts. :@

============

12-28-2005, 07:07 AM
metroixer
Outlaw Sniper

: Sep 2005
: Florida
: 1,512
metroixer  (-71)

Ooc: Heh. I don't know wether to say "Thank the mods" or "Whatever he's gone lets get on with life." Anyway the only reason I ain't posting yet is because i'm waiting for Boogie. Just letting everyone know. (psst....Boogie)

EDIT: Woops I was on the wrong page....Man twice in one day. MEh since MM explained to my character that Boogie was staying it's best I post.

Mist: Well thanks there. I think i'll need the company anyway. Since...
*Mist whispered to Dek*
Mist: She seems a little loony ya know? Whats been going on around here anyway?
*Mist looks at Anni*
Mist: And why is she talking to herself most of the time?

Last edited by metroixer; 12-28-2005 at 07:11 AM..
12-28-2005, 08:00 AM
big bro boogie
Sewer Sleg

: Jun 2003
: Netherlands
: 744
big bro boogie  (10)

OOC: Jarnww, Stivik isn't in the Med. room anymore. And yea, I was a little late, metroixer, sorry 'bout that.

IC
Boogie turned to Sev "Hey, calm down. The scrab broke out and escaped through that route.
I'm trying to alert Arnie over the intercom, but my voice isn't intercom-compatible and Dek's too busy to take the radio for a sec.
But now you're here, so... here"
Boogie pushed the radio into Sev's hand "Press the button on the side to open the intercom channel. Then talk."

~~~~~~
Floyd yawned and followed #7 slig and Rick to the restrooms.

Meanwhile, Scruben heard Arthurs call
"Restrooms? Jim and I were just looking for them. Ofcourse I'll follow."

Scruben walked over to Jim,
"The others are heading to the restrooms, so we won't have to search them for ourselves now. Come on, let's follow them."
Scruben slowly started walking to the group, waiting for Jim to follow.

12-28-2005, 08:29 AM
T-nex
Frosties and Buttsex

: Aug 2003
: Denmark
: 4,811
T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)

Anni who hadn't fallen completely asleep, heard what Mist had said.

"I am NOT talking to myself... But you wouldn't understand or believe it anyways." she mumbled before she fell asleep.

She began dreaming nightmares about her past and future, but she would not remember too much of her dreams when she woke up.
Wil siger (17:13):
Hey, I have massive nuts. :@

============

12-31-2005, 07:49 AM
Splat
Chameleonic Lifeforms, No Thanks!

: Oct 2002
: Merrie olde Englande
: 4,539
Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

Jim: "Oh good. Lets get going then. Do they have like slig guards at night here?" THat had been the main cause for his sleepless nights at his last factory. He was hoping that Arnie's supposed leniency stretched as far as slig-free sleeping compartments.

01-01-2006, 08:26 AM
Jarnww
Fuzzle

: Jun 2005
: Everywhere!
: 123
Jarnww  (10)

OOC: Oh, he isn't? Oops. Sorry guys. But anyways...

IC: Sev's question was answered when Boogie thrust a radio in his hand and told him to warn Arnie. Sev shrugged.

Sev:"No problem Boogie. I'll get on that right now."

Sev pressed the red button and spoke into the speaker.

Sev:"Uh, Arnie? Can you read me? The scrab seems to have escaped from the med-room. We'll look for it soon, but until then, I think everyone should be alert."

Sev took his finger off of the button and gave the radio back to Boogie.

Sev:"Alright, if anything, he knows. Now what?"

01-01-2006, 09:59 AM
dripik
Maintain Integrity

: Aug 2002
: Budapest, Hungary
: 2,116
dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)

RG-49 was still standing near the grinders, watching #7 Slig and Rick going to the RR, followed by Arthur, Scruben, Floyd and Jim. Then he heard some static, which meant that someone was trying to reach someone on radio. He activated built-in radio, but he missed the message.

RG-49: "Let's see what that message was."

After a few seconds, Sev's message was repeated.

"Uh, Arnie? Can you read me? The scrab seems to have escaped from the med-room. We'll look for it soon, but until then, I think everyone should be alert."

RG-49: "I better assist in this... hunt."

He pulled his rifle from its holster and set off to the corridors.

--------------------------------

#7 Slig led his companions to the RR. He opened the door and looked inside. The room was empty except the row of beds on each side and the various possessions of the workers.

#7 Slig: "OK, this is the RR. Choose a free bed, there must be a few left."

He went to his bed near the door and sat down on it. He noticed the remains of a bed not too far from his.

#7 Slig: "Heh... we might want to order a new one."

Rick went closer to it and examined it.

Rick: "Errr... Are these..." He pointed at holes and several parts simply blasted off. "...Gunshots?"

#7 Slig: "Yeah... heh... old times. I was injured once, couldn't talk, and I motioned a fellow BigBro to have some rest."

Rick: "And?"

#7 Slig: "Well, as you can see, he shot the bed to pieces... Haven't seen him lately."

01-01-2006, 10:13 AM
metroixer
Outlaw Sniper

metroixer  (-71)

*As Mist heard the announcement of the mutated scrab Sev was talking about he shruged. He turned away from Dek saying*
"Ah you can tell me later."
*Mist looked at Anni and sighed.*
"Well something tells me its gonna be a long day."
*Mist then turned his head to a dark corridor. Just staring into blank space.*
"And a dangerous one if I don't get my guard up."
01-02-2006, 03:52 AM
Splat

Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

ooc: Stivik's asleep in the RR. Well, up till now he was.

Stivik had spent half his life working as a spy, and before that he was a hunter, often out in the wilderness after whatever dangerous monsters the boss had lost this week.
It was these kinds of job that meant either being a light sleeper or a light snack.

But he sound of a slig and 5 mudokons entering a room is not famed for being a quiet one at best of times, and even if he wasn't a light sleeper by habit, he probably would have woken up.
He opened his eyes and after a few seconds of lying and listening, he reached over and grabbed his box from beside his bed, glanced at it to see that it was still sending the recordings of the day, stuffed it under his matress and yelled,
Stivik: "Hey, keep it down would ya? Some of us would like to sleep tonight."
He noticed #7 Slig in the room and considered telling him about Annie, but the chemical cocktail he'd just recieved was making his head and muscles ache. Forget it, he'd go straight to Arnie in the morning. You could lose track of things with sligs. If Arnie didn't do something about Anni directly now he'd be in front of Maggie before you could say 'Oh ****.'

(ooc. I'm assuming the mudokons followed Dripik's chars to the RR)
Jim was hovering at the back of the line of people heading towards the Rest Room to be as far away from #7 as possible. Good Odd, this phobia of sligs was gonna send him to an early grave. Even the idea of escaping was to much cus if he was caught he'd end up in front of security sligs, which tended to be big, nasty and unwilling to listen to reason.
He was definately worried when he realised that the sligs and mudokons were sharing a RR. He edged round the wall, not bothering about Scruben right then in a bid to go unnoticed, and headed for the furthest, darkest and quietest corner. When Stivik called out he gave up edging and ran there and curled up on the bed in the corner facing outwards to see if anyone was coming towards him.

01-02-2006, 10:20 AM
mitsur
Corporate Espionage

: May 2001
: ಠ_ಠ
: 2,060
mitsur  (452)mitsur  (452)mitsur  (452)mitsur  (452)mitsur  (452)

Ok then, i'll make it seem like Flaxis just showed up, sorry for that!

Outside Rupture Farms, away from all the current plotting, Flaxis looked up at the evilly leering sign that proclaimed it's business.

"Rupture Farms, eh? I could get some good moolah here, I better make my enterance." He said, smirking. Quick as a mouse, he scaled the wall, breaking a window when he got high enough. Not missing a beat, he jumped in.

"Anyone need some hired help?" He yelled into the darkness.

Wrex.

01-02-2006, 10:41 AM
dripik
Maintain Integrity

dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)

OOC: Uh... the way I see it, Flaxis is Dragonlord3's character. So, question: why are you controlling him? If you want to play, make your own profile and post it in the Profile thread.

01-02-2006, 11:10 AM
mitsur
Corporate Espionage

Ummm, if you've read the help section, you'd know that I AM Dragonlord3, I just used it while I waited for Alacar to give me Mitsur back

Wrex.

01-02-2006, 11:15 AM
Oddish
Outlaw Semi Auto

: Mar 2004
: Ma' Spa
: 2,431
Oddish  (10)

OOC: Yay! Our favourte character comes back, but I can't find his profile, and I don't wheres W@RF version 4

"For us, it's not about muscle bound characters with big guns. It's about little guys "
~ Lorne Lanning 15/02/2000
"We knew there were more of us out there, and were gunna find them!" ~ Abe

01-03-2006, 05:52 AM
big bro boogie
Sewer Sleg

big bro boogie  (10)

OOC: Yaaay for Oddish! Ehm, the W@RF4 link on the first page doesn't work, but it's here. Would anyone activate that link? T-Nex? Dripik?

Also, your Ade profile I couln't find Lemon's profile anywhere though...
:
Name: Ade
Species: Mudokon (slave)
Appearance: Stich lips, pale skin.
Job: Meat checker, cleaner.
Personality: Looks things in a more simple side, not very bright. Clumsy and random.
Bio: He's been a mudokon worker about a year now. He moved from more smaller factory , so he wanted to work somewhere more high classed. He has a special abiltie to communicate with wildlife including Scrabs, Paramites and Elums. He loves his Mom , and wants to meet her some day.

01-03-2006, 10:07 AM
Oddish
Outlaw Semi Auto

: Mar 2004
: Ma' Spa
: 2,431
Oddish  (10)

ooc: Hey, thanks BBB! Don't worry about Lemon's profile, he doesn't have one

It was more blood and guts than usual in the meat scraps lobby, meat piled on top of one another. Doing meat check up can be a smelly job, even more smellier than Ade's lioncloth, but someone has to do it.

*Ade peels of the sticky 'Bad meat' sticker of a Mudokon's back*

Mudokon worker: Ow! What do think your doing you smuck?

Ade: Gee, I'm sorry. I thought you were one of those... you know.. meat gone bad ones.

Mudokon worker: Bad meat?? Your the one who's gunna end being garbage meat!

Ade: No need for the bad attidude, otherwise your getting it!

*Ade holds up sticker*

Mudokon worker: You said that three times now, I'm not dead meat yet...

Ade: You know, I'm not suprised why they put me for this job. With my proffesional knowlegde....

*Mudokon worker rolls eyes*

Ade:.... I know which ones are bad for meat production.

Mudokn worker: I'm telling you, mudokon workers are the labour, not food products. Mudokons will never become food.

*CCTV spys closer*

"For us, it's not about muscle bound characters with big guns. It's about little guys "
~ Lorne Lanning 15/02/2000
"We knew there were more of us out there, and were gunna find them!" ~ Abe

01-03-2006, 12:20 PM
Munch's Master
Outlaw Mortar

Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)

ooc: Cool, Lemon and Ade are back!! Good to have you here again Oddish!
IC:
Dek sighed at hte stubborn mudokon, then turned to Mist to answer him.
"Well, the question is what hasn't that mud been through. She's tried to strangle another Slig named Stivik, injected him with something not knowing what it was, freed a killer scrab, and apprarently once got in a fight with an ex-worker here, another Slig named Nick."
He put on an attempt at a smile
"So, what is it you need? Medical supplies, patching up, innoculation?"
~~~~~~
Arthur watched fro mthe doorway as #7 Slgi showed Rich a shot-up bed, and then lsitened to Stivik.
'Huh, grumpy when woken eh? Well, I can't blame him, I;m the same.'
Thinking of which, Arthur had yet to have any rest since arrival, except a brief attempt at a nap at the station. He moved towards a bunk, hoping to get some sleep despite the mixed species accomodation.
But as usual, it couldn't go right for him.
He heard a faint sound, almost like breaking glass, and sighed to himself.
'Why is it that whenever I try and get some res, something HAS to interrupt?'
He spoke to the room at large: "Uh guys? Did any of you hear that just then, that far off noise like someone had broke a brew bottle?"

Fuzzle Guy: Apart from going swimming I've never been more wet in my life than when I went to see Take That.

01-03-2006, 05:05 PM
metroixer
Outlaw Sniper

metroixer  (-71)

*Mist looks at Dek again*
Mist: Oh nothing i'm just here to look over the cell. Nothing special really.
*Mist then thought of something.*
Mist: Of course medical supplies could be a good idea just in case. What with this scrab going around and having to gaurd a mud like this. It's just to be safe of course.
01-03-2006, 05:33 PM
mitsur
Corporate Espionage

Seeing as no one had answered him(wink wink ), Flaxis walked deeper into the building.

"Hello? Is anyone out there?" He called out in his raspy voice. Feeling uneasy, he took out his gun. Still, nothing answered him. He walked past a meat grindly that was stained with blood and had what looked horribly like body parts underneath it.

"Hello!" Flaxis called again. His voice echoed, replying to him. "Hello!""Hello!""Hello!"

Slowly, pointing his gun at all the corners he could, he headed toward the medical area, thinking that he might find at least a body there.

Wrex.

01-03-2006, 07:42 PM
Jarnww
Fuzzle

Jarnww  (10)

OOC: Ah, yes! Oddish returns! I don't think I was in this RP when you were, but after reading yer posts, I thought of you as a funny RPer indeed. Welcome back!

IC:

Sev looked around. The med room was getting a bit claustraphobic. He decided that if anyone should get an early start on the scrab hunt, it should be him. He slowly backed out of the room into the hallway and started to ponder it's whereabouts.

Sev couldn't concentrate however. SOMEone seemed to keep shouting over and over again. Sev finally got tired and yelled loudly:

Sev:" ODDDAMMIT SHUT YER CAKE HOLE! I'M TRYIN' TA THINK HERE!"

01-04-2006, 04:05 AM
big bro boogie
Sewer Sleg

big bro boogie  (10)

OOC: Mitsur, Flaxis hasn't got a profile... you'd better make one, cause I don't even know what he is (Edit: noticed in W@RF Profile thread. Sorry)

-IC-
Boogie looked at Mist "Eh... oh, I don't know your name yet. But anyways, would you stay here and guard the place, 'cause I'll have to help finding that scrab."

Boogie walked into the room where the Scrab escaped from.
"He took the lift! Down it seems. But what's down there?"
He spotted a note above the lift saying 'To medical supply storage cellar'.
"Aha"
He pressed the button to get the lift up.
He heard someone screaming from the hallway. Boogie went to see what was wrong.
"Uh, Sev? What's wrong? Uh nevermind. Hey, I know where the scrab is. You go find the others and say them that the scrab is at the medical supply room. Quickly! I'm after him now."

Boogie turned around and went back to the lift which had a weak light bulb blinking inside. He pressed the lift button to go down.

~~~~~~
Floyd dropped himself on one of the beds with his hands behind his head, just in case he'd hit a pipe or so.
"This place sure needs some fixing. I wonder when we'll start making food stuff again... By the way, how's my checkup-list? Ah, I'll leave that for the morning. Now... let's... just... *yawn* just..." He thought while passing out.

Scruben sat down on the bed. And put down his head when everything seemed quiet. A noise of breaking glass interrupted him. Then Arthur spoke out loud "Uh guys? Did any of you hear that just then, that far off noise like someone had broke a brew bottle?"
"Yea, I heard it."Scruben responded. Then faint echo's were heard.
"And listen, echo's. Sounds like 'Hello'? I wonder who's been drinking a little too much brew..."

Last edited by big bro boogie; 01-04-2006 at 06:29 AM..
01-04-2006, 05:26 AM
dripik
Maintain Integrity

OOC: Sorry, mitsur, I didn't check that thread you mentioned. Didn't want to offend you.
big bro boogie, Flaxis's profile can be found in the W@RF: Profile Thread!!!!.

------------------------------

#7 Slig and Rick listened for any further noises as they heard the shatter of glass and the yelling.

#7 Slig: "I don't know... But I don't think we should be worried. If RG heard all that, and I'm pretty sure he did, he will sort it out in no time. Let's get some rest, we all deserve it."

Rick: "Well said!"

He throwed himself on his bed. #7 Slig turned his mask-vision off and lay down to have some sleep.

01-04-2006, 06:38 PM
Jarnww
Fuzzle

Jarnww  (10)

Right when Sev had a grasp on where the scrab may have been, Boogie came out of nowhere and asked him to round up the others.

Sev:"Wait, which others? There's a lot of-Oh great. you're already gone. Perfect."

Sev sighed angrily and started to look around for #7.

OOC: Uh...T, I vaguely remember your scrab herd trapping the scrab in web. I've been waiting for a while and I'd kinda like to continue the story, so do ya think you could possibly advance on that a little? :P

01-04-2006, 07:03 PM
mitsur
Corporate Espionage

Thats okay Drippik, I'm not, how you would say, "Offended" . It's no big deal anyway, since it's happened already.

Flaxis arrived at the medical bay. Gingerly, he pushed open the door, and stepped inside, tracing the gun around the room.

"Get away from me! God, just leave me alone!" A rabid slig yelled in a corner. Flaxis went up to him.

"Whoa, calm down. I'm not going to hurt you." He said, in the best soothing voice he could. The slig made a grab for the gun, but Flaxis gently held it's hand down, breaking 2 bones in the process.

"Now, just be calm, and tell me what happened." Flaxis said. The slig went into a fetal ball, muttering something about RG, whatever the hell that ment. Then it made another grab for the gun, which threw Flaxis off-guard, and shot itself. Disturbed and shocked, Flaxis dragged the body out and put it in a corner, as a make-shift burial, and headed back down the hall, double-checking every nook and cranny nervously.

5 minutes later

Flaxis moved away from the door he had been eavesdropping on.

"RG? Who or what the hell is RG?" Flaxis wondered, whispering to himself. He walked to the corner of the hallway, and looked around the corner. Nothing was their, just a dark walkway and some moonlight spilling out a broken window.

Wrex.

01-05-2006, 01:51 AM
Splat

ooc: Sorry Mitsur, no random characters allowed. Don't stick in people just to kill em off straight away. You don't have to change that now, just remember it for the future

Stvik growled quietly as the conversation waved across the room before people finally shut up. He closed his eyes and slowly fell back to sleep.

Jim looked up nervously when one of the sligs in the room started talking, followed by another. In a way sleeping in the same place as them was worse than having them guarding you while you slept. He lay back down again as that security guy openly ignored the noises, and lay, staring outwards across the room before turning onto his back and staring at the none-to-clean ceiling.
He sighed quietly. He was gonna go crazy if he had to put up with this every sleep-shift.

01-07-2006, 03:58 AM
Munch's Master
Outlaw Mortar

ooc: When Boogie made the announcement, was it just to Arnie or over the intercom to everyone?
IC:
Dek sighed as Boogie rushed off down the lift. Dek was waking around, getting some bandages and similar first aid supplies, in case the scrab attacked the Sligs. 'He'll only get himself killed. He never listened when I said take it easy for a while. Now of course he's hunting a scrab. Perfect procedure for keeping healthy.' He rolled his eyes, then noticed the new Slig (Mist) and Sev were still here.
"Ahh, well er, there you go. Bandages, antiseptic and stuff if the scrab attacks you. Now go on and round the other Sligs up. There was the end of shift announcement, so they'll probably be in the rest-room, wherever that is."
He turned to go into his quarters and relax when he heard a gunshot(the suicidal slig), that didn't sound too far away.
"Oh Dear."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Arthur nodded at Floyd's words, hoping it was just a drunk. But who would it be, he could only think of Sev who wasn't here, but it may be a new arrival who started on the Brew on the way. But, to dispel his idea of a drunk, there was the gunshot (The suicidal slig), sounding distant, but still audible.
"Still think it's a drunk? Well what's he doing firin' a gun off ev'rywhere?"

01-07-2006, 07:19 AM
metroixer
Outlaw Sniper

metroixer  (-71)

occ: MM i'm kinda confused. When you said round up the sligs did you mean like so me and Sev can have more people gaurding Anni? Or perhaps so we go to the restroom to take a break for a while and join all the other sligs?
01-07-2006, 09:48 AM
big bro boogie
Sewer Sleg

big bro boogie  (10)

OOC:
:
occ: MM i'm kinda confused. When you said round up the sligs did you mean like so me and Sev can have more people gaurding Anni? Or perhaps so we go to the restroom to take a break for a while and join all the other sligs?
No no, he wants Sev and Mist to warn the other sligs that the scrab is underneath the med. room (where you are), so they can help Boogie hunt the scrab and stuff...
:
ooc: When Boogie made the announcement, was it just to Arnie or over the intercom to everyone?
It was over the intercom, but apparently the message was sent to individual radios aswell. So evryone should've been able to hear it frankly

:
Arthur nodded at Floyd's words
Those were Scrubens words Floyd... sleeps

---IC---

Boogie got off the lift when it reached bottom. He saw a maintainance shaft in front of him which seemed very small, too small for him to fit through perhaps.
"Let's try" Boogie thought as he made a little ball of his torso using his arms and pushing down his head. He was just small enough to fit through, so he moved forward. A little shard sticking out made his rifle fall off his back. "Why for odds sake..."
Boogie had to squeeze himself backwards and do it over again, but this time kicking the rifle forward.

When boogie got out of the shaft he found himself in a huge nest. Webbing lay all over the place. He noticed a passage without webbing which headed to the left. Boogie followed the passage to the left. In front of him he saw a hallway, and an orange looking bump on the road, covered with a little webbing. He recognized it as the scrab, but it wasn't moving, at least boogie couldn't see him moving from that distance.

"What happened?" he wondered. He observed the hallway and heard a ticking sound (like paramite steps).
"So this is that old nest they were speaking about..." he said out loud "Now what?"

~~~~~~
Scruben shook when the gunshot was heard.
"Still think it's a drunk? Well what's he doing firin' a gun off ev'rywhere?" Arthur said.
"Uh, yea... maybe we should have someone checking it out." Scruben suggested while looking over the people in the room.

01-07-2006, 10:00 AM
metroixer
Outlaw Sniper

metroixer  (-71)

occ: Ah I see. Thanks Boogie .

Mist: Well Dek no problem then. I'm pretty sure it's not that far away from my memory.
*Mist looked at Sev*
Mist: Are you coming then? I think it should be pretty necessary to tell all the other slgs.

Last edited by T-nex; 01-07-2006 at 03:15 PM..
01-07-2006, 10:03 AM
metroixer
Outlaw Sniper

metroixer  (-71)

occ: I see. Thanlks there boogie.

Mist: Well okay then Dek. I wanted to do that anyway. What with all the craziness going on.
*Mist started thinking.*
Mist's thoughts: Oddas first day beack and I swear. Meh at least it's not as bad as my first day here when mullock was the boss.
*Mist started thinking on his first day of work in the factory. He had to pick up slog poo before being a gaurd for slaves. He shrugged at the past thought and looked at Sez.*
Mist: Well are you coming with me or staying?