Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Fan Corner > Non-Oddworld Art & Literature

02-14-2007, 01:29 PM
Rex Tirano
Cute as a rabbit

: Aug 2001
: Nagasaki
: 2,259
Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)

I agree it would actually be a horrifying sight to see Havoc in a bikini, but it's a giggle.

Agree or I shall EAT YOU!

- Rexy

02-15-2007, 02:09 AM
the brew master
Super Stingbee

: Mar 2004
: Umm...what?
: 494
the brew master  (10)

:
I meant that in the nicest possible way. It's good to see you. I'm missing you in Wars of the Art as well. Seems to me you haven't posted there since I dropped a safe on Lord Burndt and reduced him to crumbs.

And we don't want to see Havoc in a bikini! We merely want to know that he was forced to wear one!
Misunderstanding on my part then. Its truly good to see you. Yes i know i disappeared after that for awhile and i lost the drawings of lord burndt and i never drew him again lol.

And yeah thats a completely different thing...i'd love to know Havoc had to wear a bikini..im just saying anyone thats wanting to see it has some seriously soul searching to do.

Hi Rexy :P.

Whats stopping you?

02-15-2007, 06:01 AM
Rex Tirano
Cute as a rabbit

Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)

Hi. *Waves*

[ Cheeky so and so!]

- Rexy

02-15-2007, 09:37 AM
Splat
Chameleonic Lifeforms, No Thanks!

: Oct 2002
: Merrie olde Englande
: 4,539
Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

I guess we'll have to assume that Ultrasafe finished him off once and for all then. I seem to have done a lot of that.

Didn't T-nex put the picture of him in the first post of the thread though?

02-15-2007, 06:01 PM
scrab queen
Howler Punk

: Jan 2006
: OK
: 320
scrab queen  (85)

OOOH! I know whats going to happen to me! That fall from the plane will damage my brain giving me multiple personality disorders and one of them is chef brian (ish)! The other ones are probably a NooB, Ridley(which would be useful for bartending), a slig, and ethan from ctrlaltdel. I'd also suddenly believe in celebrating masterchiefmas with seargent big. WHOOOO! Phykik yo! Ow... Thats hurts mys brains...
02-15-2007, 09:29 PM
Seargentbig
Sleg

: Apr 2003
: Australia
: 683
Seargentbig  (10)

:
I'd also suddenly believe in celebrating masterchiefmas with seargent big.
You mean you don't now!? By God, man!
Of course, back on topic, I am tempted to wonder what has hapened to Mitsur...

02-16-2007, 05:28 AM
Rex Tirano
Cute as a rabbit

I ate him for not putting Havoc in a bikini.

- Rexy

02-16-2007, 05:29 AM
Hobo
Honorary Smod
Chronically Awesome

: Feb 2003
: London
: 6,741
Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)

You really have no life do you
02-16-2007, 10:41 AM
Munch's Master
Outlaw Mortar

: Mar 2005
: England
: 1,815
Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)

:
You really have no life do you
Says the person who 'left' only to come crawling back a few months later.

Fuzzle Guy: Apart from going swimming I've never been more wet in my life than when I went to see Take That.

02-16-2007, 05:10 PM
Gretin
Clakker Relic Miner

: Jan 2005
: Lost in Space
: 818
Gretin  (167)Gretin  (167)

As, if I'm not mistaken, quite a number of people have But a life, you say? Can you give me a download link?

02-16-2007, 05:43 PM
mitsur
Corporate Espionage

: May 2001
: ಠ_ಠ
: 2,060
mitsur  (452)mitsur  (452)mitsur  (452)mitsur  (452)mitsur  (452)

Meh, I just took awhile to get to this because I'm so lazy. Anyways, here's the end the of the Havoc In A Bikini side plot.

Uh, no clever intro this time, besides telling Rexy not to bite into unapproved areas. That hurt, y'know.

Chapter 6: Swimsuit Modeling

People say that The Desert of Ignorance is endless. Generally, this is widely agreed upon. However, according to archive file #120948-G4123A, which is located in the OWF history room, a certain member was lost in it after his hover car broke down. He claims that he wandered aimlessly, catching and eating the occasional animal, and finding an oasis conveniently placed every time he fell to the ground, exhausted.

He then recounted how, when he looked up, he saw an intense light. Understandably, he believed that he had died, and was having an OBE. (Out of Body Experience) He also said he saw his mother, but the archiver thinks he had been slightly delusional at the time and imagined it. He walked toward the light, reaching out his hands, yelling out in a African-American accent,

"I'ma comin' home, momma!"

He stumbled into his mom, and went right through her, and landed onto the bright, white ground.

"What the fu-" he started to say, but then he heard an enormous bang, and blacked out.

Statikk was found the next day, passed out, on the back of a camel that was making its way toward OWF by itself.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Mitsur heard the scream even from the fighter plane. His blood ran cold, and he assumed the worst. Munch snapped awake.

"That doesn't mean anything, Mitsur." Munch said, trying to reassure him.

Mitsur nodded glumly. "I know. But I just can't help but think..." he trailed off, and shivered. Munch put his hand on Mitsur's shoulder. Mitsur just pushed the throttle forward, and they went even faster toward the scream.

As they got closer, an intense white light shone right into Mitsur and Munch's eyes, and they instinctively raised their hands to shield their eyes. Which left the flying yoke free to immediately rise into the air. Instantly, the plane went into a nose dive.

"I CAN'T SEE! WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!" Mitsur screamed as they fell almost vertically.

Munch thought quickly, and punched the eject button. Immediately, he exploded out of the plane, leaving Mitsur to a horrible fate.

"MUNCH, I JUST WANT TO LET YOU KNOW, BEFORE WE DIE, THAT I LOVE YOU!" Mitsur yelled to the emptiness behind him. He looked back, expecting Munch to be teary-eyed. Instead, he saw the empty leather seat. He looked at it, stunned, then glanced up, where Munch was safely parachuting to the ground.

"Oh, you bastard," Mitsur whispered, then realized he could eject himself. He quickly looked down, and to his dismay saw he was about to collide with the ground before he could even form a coherent th-

Just as death rushed to take him, the plane turned into a giant pillow, and Mitsur, while smacking his head pretty hard, was unharmed. He bounced once or twice, but then landed onto the ground on his feet.

"Wow," Munch said as he gently landed. "How'd that happen?"

"I dunno." Mitsur said. "But it sure was fun. I'd like to do that again."

Obligingly, time reversed back one minute, and Mitsur enjoyed the rush of almost dying again. He landed, once again, onto his feet, safe and sound.

"Wow," Munch said again. "How'd that happen?"

"That's not important. I think this place obeys whatever you want it to do."

"Really? Prove it to me."

"Sure. Tell me the most erotic moment of your life."

"Uh...."

"C'mon, I won't tell anyone."

"Fine....I got swarmed by female monkeys once, and I couldn't help myself."

Mitsur stood, stunned with horror and revulsion. He slowly eased away, and whispered himself thirty seconds back.

"Fine... I-"

"You had sex with monkeys." Mitsur finished.

"Oh. Shit." Munch said.

There was an awkward silence, then they both started to move toward the white light, which, Mitsur observed, seemed to begin at the very end of the the sand dunes.

"Wait, what's that up ahead?" Munch asked, pointing.

Mitsur squinted, and made out the figure of what appeared to be a circle of people surrounding two combantants.

"Grab my hand," Mitsur told Munch. Munch hesitated.

"This is not the time to be homophobic. Just grab it." Mitsur said. Munch, with much show, grasped it.

"Take me to that ring of people." Mitsur said, and the world blurred for a moment, and then they were standing behind all the people

At this distance, the light was blinding.

"Shade our eyes," Mitsur said, and the light decreased to a bearable level. Vaguely, Mitsur wondered if Munch had taken advantage of making his commands come true, and decided he didn't really want to know.

"Whoa, where'd you guys come from?" Arxryl remarked as he saw Mitsur and Munch apparently come out of thin air.

"Uh, nowhe-" Mitsur started, but Munch broke in.

"We just came back from saving the rain forest. Then we cured world hunger, followed shortly by meeting Rammstein in person."

"Cool. Havoc and Rexy are just having a mod fight. It's pretty badass, y'know. Wanna watch?"

"Uh, sure." Mitsur said, and elbowed his way through the crowd, leaving Munch behind. Then he got an idea.

"Thirty seconds back."

"Whoa, where'd you-"

"Stop time."

Time froze, leaving Arxryl in mid-sentence.

"Grease marker."

Instantly, a marker appeared in his hands.

Giggling, Mitsur strode forward, and drew a male genitalia on Arxryl's face, then drew a unibrow for good measure. He turned toward Munch, pants'd him, then tied his shoes together. He walked through the crowd of people, doing similar things, such as shoving Jordan's finger up his nose, drawing rude or naughty things all over SeaRex, and even darkening MoxCo's teeth so they were completely black.

Then Mitsur saw Max with his encyclopedia underneath his arm, and got an evil look on his face. He walked forward, and reached for Max.

He touched his arm, and an incredible snap deafened him, and Mitsur was thrown back ten feet, where he collided with Munch, which felt like hitting a concrete wall. Apparently you couldn't move their feet.

Max, by this time, had animated and was brushing himself off.

"You should have known the Impossibility Powers don't work on Mods or Admids, Mitsur." He remarked calmly.

"Then how'd I do that to Nate?" Mitsur asked, confused.

"He stepped down, remember?"

"Oh yeah. Wait, what's 'Impossibility Powers'?"

Max frowned.

"This is strange, though." he said.

"What? Besides the fact I can freeze time?" Mitsur asked sarcastically.

"No, it's just that you can do stuff only Mods and Admids can do. We call them the 'Impossibility Powers', because they defy rational thought. We don't know why we can do them, only that you get them as soon as Alcar designates you a mod or admin."

"Correct, Max." Alcar said, appearing out of nowhere. "It seems Mitsur here is an exception. Fascinating."

"Wait, wait, wait, wait.....wait. Wait. Does this have something to do with that glowy light show over there?" Mitsur asked, pointing at it. Interested, both Alcar and Max turned toward it.

"Interesting. It seems that The Desert of Ignorance does end. It looks like Statikk wasn't lying. I'll have to check that out." Alcar remarked, avoiding the question. He walked forward, and crouched down when he reached the light. He seemed to be studying it, deep in thought.

"So.....what now?" Mitsur asked. Max snapped out of his staring.

"What? Oh, I guess you should unfreeze time. I'm assuming I can't do anything to your powers either. We'll have to disable that, though." Seeing Mitsur's slight slump, Max smiled.

"You can keep them for now, though. I'm against Havoc in a bikini, too. Just know that it won't work on any mods or admins you try to use it on. Sure, they'll be frozen like everyone else, but they'll snap out of it if you touch them or influence items or events to work against them. They'll remember if you change time, too."

"What about other stuff? Like, besides time stop or travel?"

"Oh, that stuff'll work. As long as you don't try to instantly kill them or whatever. Otherwise, you can throw rocks, or something. I dunno the full extent, really."

"How do you know all this, anyways?" Mitsur asked.

"I'm a encyclopediast." He said simply. Mitsur left it at that.

"Unfreeze time." Mitsur said. Max raised his eyebrows. Around them, chaos unfolded as Munch fell, pants'd, while SeaRex poked his brain accidentally, and people fell over laughing at everyone's grease marker marks.

"Fine, fine." Mitsur said.

"Five minutes back."

"Ok, whatever. Five minutes back."

"-Shortly by meeting Rammstein in person."

"Cool. Havoc and Rexy are just having a mod fight. It's pretty badass, y'know. Wanna watch?"

Mitsur watched Max smile, and turn back to the fight.

"Uh, sure." Mitsur said, seeing Arxryl look at him.

He once again elbowed his way through the crowd. He reached the mod fight between Rexy and Havoc, and stood, stunned like everyone else.

Havoc was on one side, the motorcycle behind him. Rexy stood of the other side, waving a bikini on a coat hangar like a sword. A shimmering white, transparent dome surrounded both of them.

"C'mon Havoc, put this on!" Rexy taunted. "You know you want to."

Havoc said nothing, his face a mask of determination.

The ground shook, and rumbling roared out. Rexy dodged to the side, just as a fist made of rock plunged out of the ground and grabbed for where she had just been. Rexy retaliated with a ball made of what appeared to be bubbles and spice and everything nice. Havoc got hit in the face with it, and gave out a roar of anger and pain. Rexy lunged for him, swim suit at the ready-

-right into the trap. Havoc made the glitter dissolve just as he threw himself backwards onto the ground. Rexy flew over, just as he shot up his hands and feet. Rexy let out a grunt as she flew straight up, and collided with the shield, which shattered when she touched it. She kept going, until Havoc lunged upwards, wrapping his arms around her, and grabbed the swimsuit.

He tore it with a quick mod, and then let go of her. He landed neatly, and gave out a victory roar-

-just as Dripik lunged forward with a bikini, and grabbed Havoc by the neck. He grinned wickedly, and began to bring down a bikini.

"Freeze it."

Dripik and Havoc froze. So did everyone else.

Mitsur walked forward, and tapped Havoc. There was another bang, and he flew back again. When he came to, Havoc was standing over him.

"What the hell is going on?" He asked.

"Long story. Max can explain it better than me."

"Whatever. Let's get out of here."

"I don't think so." Alcar said, again coming out of nowhere.

"What do you mean, I don't think so?"

"Just like I said. Havoc is not getting out of here without a bikini on."

"Oh, great...." Havoc muttered.

"Why, Alcar?" Mitsur asked desperately.

"Why, because it'd be funny, that's why."

"You're throwing away a member's credibility!"

"So? He'll just act goofy for awhile and people will like him again."

"True, but still!"

Alcar sighed, covering his eyes briefly. When he looked back up, however, both Havoc and Mitsur were gone. He sighed again, snapped his fingers, and appeared right next to them.

"Is that the best you can do?"

"Actually...no." Mitsur said. Havoc smiled, and gestured for Alcar to look down. Alcar smiled, snapped his fingers again, and the bikini about to shove up from the ground turned into a pimp costume.

"Thanks for that," Alcar said.

"No problem," Mitsur said, laughing.

Then the second bikini shot down from a cloud above them, and Alcar's costume got shoved down by the bikini.

"Teleport to Rexy!" Mitsur yelled. The world blurred again, and they were back.

"Unfreeze!"

Dripik fell to the ground, the bikini gone from his hands, and Alcar appeared in the middle of the crowd, wearing nothing but a polka-dot bikini.

Utter silence reigned, then everyone collapsed, laughing. Mitsur and Havoc joined in, while Alcar stood, sheepishly smiling as well.

Rexy had joined in, and walked up to Havoc, and slung her arm around him, ignoring Havoc's twitch. She wiped tears of mirth from her eyes.

"That was hilarious. I'd better take a few pictures." She took out a video camera, and, without further ado, started recording. "Thanks, guys." She slapped Havoc on the back, and walked away.

Mitsur watched her go. She walked into the crowd, then turned again. Taking out a small button, she stifled a giggle, and pressed it.

Havoc instantly was wearing a bikini. Not just any bikini. A full-on g-string with nipple tassles for the top. Rexy's face lit up, and she went nuts. Everyone screamed in agony at the sight. Havoc freaked out. Mitsur covered his eyes, thinking of only one solution.

"Back thirty seconds!"

Rexy walked into the crowd, and, with a turn and a giggle, took out the button again.

"Freeze it."

Time froze again, and Mitsur walked to Havoc, and then checked his back.

"Perfect." Mitsur said, when he saw the small, red orb attached to Havoc's back. He plucked it off, and this time Havoc didn't unfreeze. Mitsur ambled over to Rexy, who was also frozen, and placed it on her back.

"I suppose I can make an exception this time, since you got me so good." Alcar said. "Let me ask, though. How'd you do it?"

"Nobody ever looks up." Mitsur responded. He noticed Alcar had changed back into the pimp outfit.

"One more thing," Alcar said, holding up his hand. He searched Rexy, without unfreezing her as well, and found the camera. He wiped the memory, and put it back. Mitsur shook his head, and took back the camera, and aimed it at Rexy, making sure the angle and lighting was good.

He made sure the bikini button was well-placed, and nodded, satisfied.

"Go ahead." Alcar said. Mitsur nodded again, and spoke.

"Unfreeze it."

Rexy pushed the button, and Mitsur's camera started recording. On the high-speed setting. For slow-motion playback later, of course.

Again, sorry for any mistakes gotten through.

No notes, but I will say one thing:

I am definately not selling that recording.

Wrex.

02-16-2007, 05:53 PM
Rex Tirano
Cute as a rabbit

Hahahahahahaha! I loved it. I really do. XD

Nipple-Tassels~!! Heehee. I'm gonna get you an actual one for your birthday Rob.

- Rexy

02-16-2007, 05:56 PM
Seargentbig
Sleg

: Apr 2003
: Australia
: 683
Seargentbig  (10)

Pfhhhhh!
Anyone raise their hands if they saw all that coming! I tell you. Good work, Mitsur. You've made us all a happy forum, I reckon.

02-16-2007, 06:04 PM
Bullet Magnet
Bayesian Empirimancer

: Apr 2006
: Greatish Britain
: 7,724
Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)

Don't worry, guys, I have spyware on his computer.

02-16-2007, 10:28 PM
E'l Scrabino
Sewer Sleg

: May 2006
: Melbourne, Australia.
: 726
E'l Scrabino  (94)

Yaaaay...?

Awesome chapter Mitsur!

02-17-2007, 12:34 AM
dripik
Maintain Integrity

: Aug 2002
: Budapest, Hungary
: 2,116
dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)

I had quite a role here. I imagined myself standing in a ring of members, with a wicked expression on my face and a bikini in my hands, strangling something in mid-air, frozen... Hilarious. All of the story, generally.

So, when's the new part coming?

02-17-2007, 01:50 AM
Strike Witch
Laserguns!

: Jan 2003
: 気持ちপ
: 4,311
Strike Witch  (4900)Strike Witch  (4900)Strike Witch  (4900)Strike Witch  (4900)Strike Witch  (4900)Strike Witch  (4900)Strike Witch  (4900)Strike Witch  (4900)Strike Witch  (4900)Strike Witch  (4900)Strike Witch  (4900)

Eh. Needs more Ghost...but other then that, great.
02-17-2007, 02:22 AM
Munch's Master
Outlaw Mortar

: Mar 2005
: 1,815
Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)

nGreat chapter Mistur. Pretty surreal, and very funny. The whole 'freeze it' thing reminded me of the training program in the first Matrix movie. And I'm kinda disturbed that you protray me as...cavorting...with monkeys. But it's all in good fun, so....
By the way, the whole bikini duel was great stuff too.I take it this is the end of the Havoc/bikini obsession now, which may be for the good in truth.

Fuzzle Guy: Apart from going swimming I've never been more wet in my life than when I went to see Take That.

02-17-2007, 03:11 AM
Jordan
Screaming Bender

: 4,829
Jordan  (1975)Jordan  (1975)Jordan  (1975)Jordan  (1975)Jordan  (1975)Jordan  (1975)Jordan  (1975)Jordan  (1975)Jordan  (1975)Jordan  (1975)Jordan  (1975)

That was effing HILARIOUS!! G-String!! You've made me a happy person Mitsur, you really have! Funny chapter, but I think Havoc just lost his pride!
You made me pick my nose!
02-17-2007, 04:32 AM
Havoc
Cheesecake Apocalypse

: May 2003
: Netherlands
: 9,976
Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)

Alcar in a bikini... me in a bikini... BUT also Rexy in a bikini . Mitsur I will need to have that tape for... security purposes...

Now, next matter of bussiness. Rexy got her way, now I want mine. The Rexy tape should be shown in the OWF cafeteria every day 24/7! XD

When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion.

02-17-2007, 06:03 AM
Splat

Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

But... But... Mitsur changed time so no one will remember Havoc in the bikini...

And I wasn't even mentioned as standing in the crowd! What a rippoff!
AND why didn't any other mods use their powers the way Mitsur did? What sort of horrific plothole is this?

Me not like ending. Me mad!

Last edited by Splat; 02-17-2007 at 06:05 AM..
02-17-2007, 06:04 AM
Arxryl
Outlaw Sniper

: Oct 2006
: You wouldn't believe me.
: 1,559
Arxryl  (10)

Heh heh. Awesome chapter Mitsur! Great way to end the side plot!

Our fate is sealed only when we accept it. -~Arxryl~-

02-17-2007, 05:28 PM
mitsur
Corporate Espionage

Q: I had already freezed time, so how come the other mods couldn't use their powers and become animated?

A: Easy, they were already frozen, and didn't know it was, so they didn't animate as well. Something along that. Of course, they'd be animated when I touched them, or influenced something so that it would hurt or affected them in some hostile way. I can't really explain it, since Max won't let me look at the file fully. Damn confidentiallity....

Also, my 'impossibilty powers' are kinda through, so don't really expect them to show up again. Unless, of course, we hit what I like to call 'The Impossible Area', which was that white area at the end of the desert.

Wrex.

02-18-2007, 04:49 AM
Splat

I meant why didn't Rexy freeze time and put the bikini on Havoc, or Havoc freeze time and escape?

02-18-2007, 07:29 AM
Arxryl
Outlaw Sniper

Arxryl  (10)

Perhaps they hadn't thought of it. In the race of addrenaline, neither of them thought much past what was happening at hand.
Now I not Mitsur, so I can't officially explain it but that's what I think...

02-18-2007, 12:56 PM
mitsur
Corporate Espionage

If you look back, Max specifically says that only Alcar can use the time freeze, since he's an admin. Mods can't do that themselves.

Wrex.

02-18-2007, 03:43 PM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

: At a thearpy session.
: 1,465
Slaveless  (36)

Lovely, hilarous story is all I can say. That was perhaps one of the best fan fics I have read in a long time. It was just amazing to see the forums in a whole new way. I'm not upset I wasn't included, I just loved some of Havoc's reactions to everything. Seriousily. Awesome.

Now about the ending.... If mods did have the power to time freeze, it would make sense why Havoc or Rexy didn't use their powers. Say Rexy did it. Havoc would animate the moment Rexy tried to place the bikini on him, so there goes her plan. Also, Havoc is smart enough to realize he needed to face Rexy sooner or later. Just my thoughts.

Now I know what the bikini thing is for!

02-19-2007, 04:54 PM
mitsur
Corporate Espionage

*bump*

Sorry not post a chapter in awhile guys. I don't really have any excuse except my own lazyness. I promise to have something by tommorow, though. Don't worry.

Wrex.

02-19-2007, 04:57 PM
Arxryl
Outlaw Sniper

Arxryl  (10)

Yeah! Can't wait for tomorrow then!

02-20-2007, 11:38 AM
scrab queen
Howler Punk

: OK
: 320
scrab queen  (85)

HUGE OT:
:
You mean you don't now!? By God, man!
Naw, I am at a lack of friend's asses to kick when masterchiefmas comes around, and my dad always has the bigger body count, which mostly consists of me. Wait...(mubling)carry the 4...*mumble*that guy was missing a leg *mumble* ...point deductions for friendly fire ... *mumble*Heh, aditions for awesome 'splorch' moments... *mumbl*- Aaaand I can't do math I have no idea what the hell i'm talking about. Only Grif could mess math up this badly!