Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Oddworld RPG

09-25-2006, 01:22 PM
Patrick Vykkers
Right Wing Wanker

: Jun 2006
: New Zealand
: 1,466
Patrick Vykkers  (12)

OOC: Thanks for telling me. I just couldn't find it on the map.
IC: After putting on the armoured suit, Praetyre walked out of the supply room, and the Intern was still not there. Although he would normally check a billboard for instructions, this places state looked like it would warrant new assignments. The irony. A apparent subordinate had to tell him how to do his job.
09-26-2006, 10:01 AM
Splat
Chameleonic Lifeforms, No Thanks!

: Oct 2002
: Merrie olde Englande
: 4,539
Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

Dionysia poured all her effort into keeping her face neutral. She caught the intern's gaze and asked him slowly, gesturing towards Gappiqu. "What happened?"

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Krik was on the catwalk in the grinding area, observing the damage. He had spotted a couple of muds chatting below, but chose to ignore that. He supposed the working day hadn't officially begun yet, so what could he really do about it?

After some thought, and with nothing really better to do, he headed down stairs and out into the stockyards. He was decidedly bored, and wondered if Arnie would give him the opportunity to cut open any of the creatures. He saw a couple of paramites he liked the look of, and settled down to imagining what he'd like to do with them.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Anni grabbed Kix by the wrist excitedly. "Come on then!" Then she ran outside with her friend towards her garden. She was outside and almost there when she spotted Krik examining the paramites. She stopped running and glared at his back. "Why is there another of them here?" She asked Kix quietly, sulkily.

09-26-2006, 04:48 PM
Steef Head
Bolamite

: Sep 2006
: Canada
: 67
Steef Head  (10)

IC: Toro sat on an old barrel and observed the modokon he was assigned to supervise. It was too boring for him and, quickly checking to make sure that no one was looking, he lit up a cigarette he had bought from another slig. Soon he felt drowsy and fell asleep. When he woke up, the mudokon was gone and the floors he was mopping were still dirty. "Oh sh*t", he said " I better go find that dirty..." He paused. There was a loud "clang" noise from behind him. He raised his gun and yelled "show yourself!" but there was no response. Then he heard it again but from another spot. Toro turned around and fired at the spot where he had heard it, but it only left dents in the floor. " What the..." Then he saw what was making the noise. The largest parimite he had ever seen was before him. It charged at him and sent Toro flying. He smashed into to the wall, his sight blurring. The last thing he saw was the parimite advancing on him, but there was a large figure aproaching behind it. Then everything went black.

OOC: I'm adding a new character

09-27-2006, 07:14 AM
Splat

Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

Steef Head, the rules say that you're not allowed random characters.
That is, there are no characters that aren't controlled by the players (apart from some animals).

Secondly, your character cannot simply appear in the RPG. You must write some way of your character coming to the factory, such as arriving by train or something like that.

09-27-2006, 08:47 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

: May 2006
: Um...RealWorld?
: 1,943
Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

OOC: I presume Steef Head will make it so the new character came in via another means, has a bit of backstory then meets up with Toro.

IC: Urrggg....Sturg woke up from the fall. As his head throbbed, he decided he might come back later, so took the poster and made his way back to the ground floor.
Pushing the door open, he was ignored by the other animals as he made his way out to the stockyards. Maybe he'd find someone there, and it was less liable to be crowded, and more escape routes in a place he was slightly more familier with than inside the lab or any part of the factory.
Hmmm...keeping away from lgiht emitted by various objects, he stealthily made his way around, looking for hopefully another species not as dim or trigger happy as the Sligs that tended to be commonplace. The, he saw something...he didn't recognise it too much. A large headed creature with spindly arms and claws. It appeared to be observing the Paramites. Hopefully this meant it wasn't dangerous.
He was still very cautious...he screeched at it to awake it from it's thoghts and get it's attention first, from hopefully a safe 5 metres, enough to dash away from it in time.
09-27-2006, 01:17 PM
Steef Head
Bolamite

: Sep 2006
: Canada
: 67
Steef Head  (10)

OOC: you have the right idea, Zerox. I meant to type in the next paragraph
where the new character comes in, but i got caught up with other things and had to log off. I will post the next part as soon as I can.
09-30-2006, 03:11 AM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

: Jan 2006
: At a thearpy session.
: 1,465
Slaveless  (36)

Slap glanced at Dionysia, took a deep breath, and quickly sat down. He knew that he had to relax before he answered that question. Slap finally placed his laptop on the table where he was sitting on, and started to type, while preventing himself from trying to use the words that may harm himself, "Gappiqu isn't dead, but he probably will be soon. The reason why he is unconscious, is that he tried to strangle me and kill Molt, this Slig over here, and for that he must be properly punished by Skillya. I have no choice. I either get us both arrested for crime, or he just gets killed. Either one would not be supportive tp Rupture Farms.

Now your friend himself did not mean to do this. He has a mental problem, where some sort of tramaization, has allowed his emotions to possess his very soul. However this is not uncommon, due to the fact that the average Slig's behavior, is influenced on how others treat them. But I am sorry to say, that not all Sligs' behavior is as normal as this subject. Everytime something unfortunent or even normal happens to him, he takes it negatively. Instead of working off the emotional problem, he either shows who's boss, or cry for hours. Neither of which or positive for a mechanic. I'm sorry, but this faclity doesn't need Gappiqu, nor do they want him. they want his job. I'm sorry, but, your friend, is to die in Skillya soup. Good day. I are dismissed from this labortory."

For Slap, it was no problem keeping in tears. But this was like telling someone who was in surgery, had died while he operated on the subject. That was never easy for him.
-=-=-=-=-=-=--=

Kix was glad to see Anni so happy about something. She wasn't this happy for quite some amount of days. While she followed her through the hallways, she was quite happy to see some other Mudokon who was proud of her work. That Bonty guy was still making her shiver.

At last, when they reached the cold Stockyards, she was soon to discover to see another Vykker. Kix began to grind her teeth in anger in just the sight of some naughty, little Vykker. But as Anni started to say something, her attention was not be outside, for she didn't want to cause trouble inactivatively. She hissed at Anni, "Common, let's go back inside. We shouldn't be near the such, they just might conduct more experiments on you. We can tell Arnie to make him leave anyway."

She gripped her arm, and looked into her eyes, as if she wanted her to come with her.

OOC: Partrick Vykkers, I will get down to your character as soon as possible.

09-30-2006, 03:33 AM
Goresplatter
Spark Stunk

: Feb 2006
: I'm in space.
: 388
Goresplatter  (102)Goresplatter  (102)

Gore had waited for a while, and decided Arnie must be out. He picked up his bags and began to walk towards rest and recovery to drop them off. On his way, he just caught sight of Slap leaving the lab. He dropped his bags on the spot, and ran towards him, with the most massive grin on his face.
"Slap! How you doin' buddy? It's Gore behind these bandages! You know where Gappiqu is?"
Suddenly he noticed Slap's glum expression. And the fact he was just leaving the labs.
"Oh no... has something happened?"

09-30-2006, 03:49 AM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

Slaveless  (36)

Slap had been surprised by just the sight of Goresplatter. He never thought he would see him again, not in his life. At last, the security can be a little more secure. Slap moved his horns in ways to express happiness. But yet, he didn't know what to say when he asked about Gappiqu. Saying what he said twice was not going to be easy.

Slap looked away for a moment, only to come back with his answer. Slap gloomly answered on his laptop, "Yes, something has happened. I'm not being fired, it's just that Gappiqu and Molt... they aren't doing so well. Gappiqu just tried to strangle me and tried to kill Molt with a grenade. And Molt has been trying to cause trouble around the place. I just might have to sent them to Slig court. Unless I can be proved that they can remain in Rupture Farm, they will be alright. But it is great to see you back."

Slap hoped that his reaction won't be drastic, for he just needed to tell the new Vykker what to do.

09-30-2006, 03:59 AM
Goresplatter
Spark Stunk

Gore was taken aback.
"Well, you must be busy, but... is it ok for me to see them? I gotta at least see Gappiqu one last time... before he... *gulps*... you know."
Goresplatter was used to death of comrades, being a slig, but the thought of his old friend Gappiqu, prepared on a plate, and being eaten by the monstrous mother brought ill feelings to him. He felt helpless. He may be able to cheer Gappiqu up, but probably would not be able to restore his sanity - only the Odds could do that, he was sure. He was a little less worried about Molt, him being a general jerk when he was known by him. Ironically, it was more likely that Molt would live through the incident.

10-01-2006, 08:37 AM
Splat

Anni shook her head and whispered, "I won't let them get to me." Then crept away from Krik, still puuling Kix by the wrist, towards her garden and hopefully out of sight of the vykker.

They had already passed when a meech wandered into the area and, seeing Krik, moved up behind him.

Krik jumped out of his thoughts daydream when Sturg screeched, and spun around quickly. For several long seconds he stared with a look of utter disbelief at the meech. He was seeing both a wild animal that could tear him limb from limb, and also the most valuable specimen he had encountered in his life.
Without taking his eyes off of the animal and moving very slowly, he opened his bag and reached inside, trying to find the snoozer he carried for his protection. Dammit, where was that gun?

Finally, he felt his hand close round the weapon, and slowly lifted it out of the bag, praying the creature wouldn't attack him, or worse, run away. Even being the last person to be killed by a meech would satisfy him if it got his name in the history books.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Anger flared up inside Dionysia as the intern ordered HER out of the labratory! A lowly intern! She was about to let her anger loose, when the intern stepped past her, and began speaking in a firendly way with some slig she hardly noticed. This was her opportunity! While the intern was distracted, she ran over, hefted up Gappiqu, pants and all (she was made to fight terrorism, and being stronger than your average mudokon had seemed an advantage to her creators), and ran for the only exit she noticed at the time: the small lift at the back of the lab. Laying Gappiqu on the platform and lowered it down the by rope, thankful that it didn't squeak too much.
The lift took them into the basement to the pump control station. She picked the inert slig up again and hauled him into the mess of pipes. There she stopped, unsure of where to go next. Hopefully it would take that intern a while to notice they'd gone, and longer to think to head down here. She smirked, thinking of the idiot searching throughout the labs for ages before even noticing the lift. Feeling the weight of the slig in her arms, she lowered him carefully to the floor.
"Dammit, you're heavy!" She sat down, wondering what to do next, and hoping he'd wake up soon.

10-01-2006, 09:59 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

IC: Good. He'd gotten it's attention. He merely unrolled the poster on the floor and sat down so as to look less threatening, in case the creature thought he was attacking it. He vaguely tried to point at it questioningly with his head and front claws. He then noticed the gun, and etched back a little more, low to ground so he could curl his head under his armour quickly, should it shoot.

OOC: PS that it is a Meech Munchies poster, with the "Extinct" written on it.

Last edited by Zerox; 10-01-2006 at 10:29 AM..
10-01-2006, 10:04 AM
Goresplatter
Spark Stunk

Gore, still distraught of the news of Gappiqu, was now on his knees. He looked up to see what Slap had to say just in time to see the lab's elevator going down, the only thing he could see in the lift was the tips of some slig face tentacles. Somehow, though, they looked familiar. If you could see behind the bandages, you would see his face pale. He stepped through the laboratory door, and found the table that should have Gappiqu on it, empty. He shouted and ran back to Slap, pushing him roughly on the shoulder, repeating himself.
"The lift! Quick! The lift!"
He rushed to the lift and pulled the recall button, and waited impatiently, shifting from foot to foot.

OOC: Splat, if you really don't want an intrusion, just say, perfectly fine by me - I just thought this would make a great statement on the usual bad luck of mudokons. :P

10-02-2006, 07:08 AM
Splat

Dionysia had looked around the area to find a few tins on the floor catching rips from the pipes, and all overflowing. She gathered a couple up, and carried them over to Gappiqu. "Hope this works," She muttered, and then threw the water over the slig's face.
Over the hiss and gurgle of the pipes, she didn't hear the sound of the lift rising back towards the labs.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Krik ignored whatever the meech was doing as he pulled the snoozer (electrical stun gun, basically) out of his bag, turned it to aim at the meech, and then squeezed the trigger.

ooc: Zerox, you can decide if it hits or not.

Last edited by Splat; 10-02-2006 at 07:12 AM..
10-02-2006, 08:17 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

IC: Sturg saw the shot and flipped his head down-CRACK as the bolt hit his plated armour. It didn't damage it too much, but it still hurt like hell. Sturg forgot the poster and leapt down into the Paramite throng. Chaos ensued as the startled Paramites leapt around like mad at the sudden intrusion to their quiet area. Sturg ran near the wall the Vykker was at the top of, to avoid being shot from up there again. Everyhting slowly darkened as he then collapsed.

OOC: Do what you want with it for now, k?
10-03-2006, 06:42 AM
dripik
Maintain Integrity

: Aug 2002
: Budapest, Hungary
: 2,116
dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)

OOC: I almost lost interest in this whole thing. Hopefully that won't happen too soon.

Welcome to all new W@RF players!

------------------------------------

Arnie was relieved about the proceedings. The factory made a decent profit with this order. He laid back in the chair, thinking about the details. A train is supposed to arrive in the afternoon. The cash is already on his account. His only concern is to load up the crates on the train... that is, make others load them up.

He realized that he got hungry, so he stood up and left the office and the entry hall. He didn't even notice that Otto was there, he went past him.

"Oh, sure Arn. I'm glad you asked me to join and stuff." said Otto sarcastically.

"Shut up." said Arnie, half-annoyed.

------------------------------------

#7 Slig was about to answer to Kix, but she was dragged out from the Cafeteria. "Uh, yeah, we'll get to it in due time..." he said, his voice trailing off. He turned back to his meal, and drank his water.

Rick appeared outside the Cafeteria. He looked inside, spotting #7 Slig, and came in. "There you are." he said.

"Having a meal, yeah. Were you looking for me?"

"Yes, Otto sent me. We have to strengthen the security." said Rick.

"Oh? Why is that?" asked #7 Slig, alarmed.

Rick hesitated. Should he tell #7? It wasn't exactly a common thing everyone should know. "Hey, am I to question his orders? I'm just the messenger here." he lied.

#7 Slig looked at him for a moment. "Well, we were getting bored anyways. I was thinking about doing some training with the Sligs, too."

"Yeah, good idea." said Rick hastily. He was glad that #7 Slig didn't suspect the real deal.

10-04-2006, 12:15 PM
Bullet Magnet
Bayesian Empirimancer

: Apr 2006
: Greatish Britain
: 7,724
Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)

Wash didn't know what to say. In the few short hours he had known Linc for, he had learned that he had been abused by Vykkers in a lab, causing his bloodshot eye and his gigantism. How could he tell him that his life was just saved by an Intern, the servants of the Vykkers?
Ah well. Better he hears it from me than by seeing Slap in person.
Not only would it be a shock, but Slap was upset as it was by recent events, he didn't need any abuse from Linc.
"Slap is... well... he's the surgeon who saved you."
"On his own? From what I remember... and feel right now, my injuries were extensive. How did he manage it by himself?" Linc looked around, noticing the other patients asleep for the first time. "And with all these other guys?"
Wash truly did not know the answer to this.
"I guess he must be one hard worker"
One hard, sleep-deprived worker, he added silently.
Linc thought for a few seconds. "So this surgeon... he's a mud, or what?"
This was the moment Wash had been dreading since Linc had regained conciousness. "Um... he's... well, his lips are stitched..."
It took a microsecond for Linc to reorganise this cryptic statement into a coherant fact.
"He's a flubbin' intern!?!?"

10-07-2006, 07:46 AM
dripik
Maintain Integrity

dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)

OOC: I completely forgot! W@RF's Birthday was on 4th October (10 days before mine)! It's been going on for 4 years now.

---------------------------------------

"OK, let's get going then." said #7 Slig, throwing his empty water bottle in a nearby bin. "I'll go and tell the Sligs... well, at least those who are still concious... that we'll do some target practice. And to keep an eye out for suspicious things."

"You do that. I'll go to the Grinding Station and tend to the pipes." said Rick. "See ya later."

"Yeah, have fun." said #7 Slig. They left the Cafeteria. Rick left for the Grinding Station, while #7 Slig stood on the corridor, looking around. "Now, I guess Gappiqu and Molt are still at the Labs... I don't know anything about Gore..." he thought. "I wish I could contact them instantly and not running around all day, looking for them... Giving them radios would be good enough." And with that, he set off to the second level, to have a look in the Storage Room.

---------------------------------------

Rick arrived to the Grinding Station. He looked up at the pipes. He could see the small red valves at where the pipes went into the walls. He only had to get up there.

He went to the lift he and Gappiqu made the previous day and pulled himself up to the pipes. He got off the lift and stepped on a pipe. "Gappiqu did a good job up here." he thought, looking around while walking along the pipe carefully. He reached a couple of valves and turned them off, one by one. He turned back to get to the other side. He noticed a few unfinished pipes along the way. "This is what caused that leak." he thought. He turned off the remaining valves and went back to the lift. He descended carefully and landed on the floor of the Grinding Station.

10-12-2006, 03:11 AM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

Slaveless  (36)

Gappiqu's mask had malfunctioned when the grenade had exploded near him, causing it break a fuse, and not electricfy his head. However, when the water came into contact, the fuse started an electric current between the broken fuses, and start up his mask. The mask immedently regconized that he was not awake from about ten minutes, so the mask sent electric currents through his body, and destoryed the source in which caused Gappiqu to wake up screaming.

After he blasted a heavy noise, he looked around him. He saw nothing, but darkness, some solid forms, and a Mudokon in front of him. All he remembered was that he had been in some sort of explosion and then, he could only remember the events of the previous day. Gappiqu paniced, as he no longer control of what was happening, and realized that he could talk to the Mudokon. Worringly, he whispered to the Mudokon (Dionysia), "Where in Odd am I? What happened? Why am here and why am I wet?"
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Slap realized from Gore's speech, that both Dionysia and Gappiqu were no longer in the Labortory. Two manics on the lose. Seems like yesterday, and Munch's escape all over again. Slap realized that the lift had been down all this time, and that was the only place where the two could have gone. Slap groaned, as he had no more knock out items anywhere. But yet, he did in fact see next to Molt's lifeless body, that there was a gun. And being that Goresplatter was near him, Goresplatter could threaten the two to remain calm.

Quickily, Slap lunged himself to Molt, grabbed the gun near him and flung it on the floor for Goresplatter to grab. Hopefully, he knew what Slap was trying to say.

OOC: No Kix today, sorry.

10-12-2006, 10:23 AM
Splat

ooc: Hooray, good to see you Slaveless! I was starting to worry.

Krik was taken by surprise when the meech bolted, but after he leapt up onto that wall and collapsed, he cursed. How was he supposed to get up there? And he couldn't get help, cus then someone else might nick the reward. He considered finding a stick and trying to push it off, but then it would probably fall into the paramite pit, and get eaten by them. Cursing some more, he decided to wait until it came down.

Anni arrived at her spice garden with Kix in tow. She looked around happily until she saw the place where last night she'd... no, Nova had blown up the scrab. She felt a rush of fear and bit her lip nervously, hoping Kix wouldn't notice her reaction.

Dionysia sighed impatiently. "What do you think happened? That high-and-mighty intern says you atacked some idiot slig and he whacked you unconscious. He was going to have you flung in front of Skillya, so I dragged you down here, saving your life by the way, and putting myself in danger. Odd knows what that intern's gonna start sceaming about next. Anyway, we're in Rupture Farms' basement and I imagine any minute now, that intern's gonna be rushing down here, screaming like mad, so I chucked water over you to wake you up." She tried to look irritated, but soon found her expression sinking into something more worried. "Are you ok Gappiqu? What made you just attack that guy?"

10-12-2006, 01:21 PM
Goresplatter
Spark Stunk

Gore reacted as fast as he could. He grabbed the gun, loaded it, jumped onto the elevator and pulled the lever, giving Slap a thumbs up. On the outside, he looked confident - but on the inside, he was quaking with fear - what was Dionysia capable of? She could be executing Gappiqu that very moment, and he was going down in this stupid lift. From the short time he had known Dionysia, she had an air a danger about her. This sparked a thought in Gore's brain. He hefted the gun, aiming straight forward, for when the lift came to a halt at the bottom. He stepped out slowly, then realised that the loud noise of the lift landing would have been heard by anything, so he stormed out and noticed Dionysia was simply talking to a waking Gappiqu. He was still holding the gun at head height.

He gained a sheepish smile and lowered the gun.
"Erm, am I like, interrupting something...?"
He put the gun behind his back. Boy, did he look the fool.

10-13-2006, 09:08 AM
dripik
Maintain Integrity

RG-49 noticed that the people in the Labs were disappearing. He was a bit slow on the uptake. He turned to Slap. "Are you aware that the Slig organic and the ones he's after are near the nests of wildlife organics now? Even armed with rifles, the creatures used for meat products are going to outnumber them. But, if taking care of serious blood-loss and torn-off limbs is OK with you, don't let me stop them."

-----------------------------------

OOC: It's just RG now, the others are just fooling around, nothing important to do.

10-13-2006, 12:10 PM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

IC: Sturg eventually groggily awoke. He looked around in a daze. The Vykker was still there. It seemed to want to shoot him. He didn't trust to charge at it in attack, it would be able to shoot him quicker, surely? There were more posters downstairs. But then again, would anyone/thing else he tried be so unwilling to help and try to kill him for whatever reason?
The Paramites below had gathered, hoping he'd fall off while unocnious. He let out a sudden, loud and sharp hiss at them. They all startled and leapt back, before slowly recomposing themselves. They didn't come closer, merely watched.
Where to go, where to go...maybe the Vykker had forgotten to reload its gun yet? He dashed and leapt across, and made a bite for the gun. Hopefully it wouldn't snatch the gun out the way quick enough and realise what he was planning...
10-13-2006, 02:48 PM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

Slaveless  (36)

Gappiqu sat in silence, as he became shocked at what Dionysia had said. He had never, ever, been sentenced to Skillya. All the times that he was fired, he was secretly transported to another factory, for the Vykkers were interested in their experiment, and were curious in what he might do later in life. But now, they couldn't protect him. He had tried to kill another Slig, he didn't know who, and that wasn't good, not good at all.

Gappiqu stared into the darkness, away from Dionysia, away from anything. He wanted to be alone. Very alone. He wanted to view what he did wrong. What did he do that caused him to become a miserble Slig in the first place? What did he do that ticked off the Odd and made him into a freak of nature? What, was all Gappiqu think of. Even one certain question popped into his mind. Did he want to live anymore?

Gappiqu turned back to Dionysia, to face her oh so attractive self. He couldn't bear to see her risk her life, for him. He loved her, and he wasn't about to let become Mudokon meat, or whatever she was. He groaned at the events before him, and quietily spoke to her. "Dionysia, the reason why I tried to kill this Slig, was because.... my misery in life has caused me to do the unspeakble. Even to murder my brother. You might think that my life is just fine, but it isn't. You see.... I'm not too different from you. I am an experiment, with a Slig past. I was a normal Slig, like any other. And my best friend, my brother, Furz had great fun together. It was the life. I thought my life was perfect."

"Well, it was, until I nearily died. A Mudokon terrorist, caused serious damage at the Vykker Labs I was at. And the crash caused one major event to me. The crash maimed Furz, and knocked out major nerval control in my head. We both needed medical attention. But the Vykkers thought of me as a chance to experiment. They wanted to see if Sligs could survive with legs. So they fixed me up, but this time, with a twist. They spent extra time, giving me Steef legs. That's why I wear these big pants. To cover up my legs, that disturb the Industerial community. But when they gave me legs, the Vykkers didn't realize that Furz needed attention. He died shortily after my operation was finished. They worked on some stupid project, just so they could torment another life. That was the worst day of my life.

I couldn't take losing my best friend, my life, and my respect. So I went psycho, like I am now. And now, I feel like at home. I meet the two most wondeful people in the world. Goresplatter, another Slig like me, and you, Dionysia. You gave me a reason to live. I could have commited sucide a long time ago, but you are the reason for me to live. I... I love you Dionysia. But I can't bear to see you risk your life for me. If I destory the ones I love in my life, why should I live. That's why you must turn me in. I have done enough damage. I need to rest in peace. If this world has nothing, but misery to give to me, I should go somewhere where I don't have to be miserble.

So please. Do what you must. I love you too much to see you suffer. So, take me to this Intern, there, I will love you in a less dangerous life."

And that, ended Gappiqu words. He started to cry in his decision, but he felt like this is what must be done. There was no other choice.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Slap heard what RG said, and was not happy to hear it. He never knew of wildlife being down there. And he certainily didn't what to spend the rest of the day replacing their maimed bodies with machinery. That just wasn't right. Slap sat down on a chair, thinking of what his life at Rupture Farms would be like. And all he could think of was, "Why couldn't Arnie employee more robots? Snoozers are take less time to fix."

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Kix followed Anni throughout the Stockyards, to find her future spice garden. And all she saw was tree. She was hoping that there would be more, but at least it was a start.

When she turned to look at Anni, she saw somethings on her hands. Something she didn't see before. At last, Kix regonized it as tattoos. Kix gasped in horror, and whispered to Anni, "Where did you get these?"

10-14-2006, 01:47 AM
Splat

ooc: Sorry, Gore, I'll try and write your character's arrival into this post.

Krik wouldn't admit it, but he was getting on in years. His reactions weren't what they used to be, and the meech had clamped its three-way-jaw around the gun. He let go and yanked his hand away quickly, barely stopping it getting bitten off as well. Cursing, he backed away from the creature that was now on the ground with his gun in its mouth.

Anni looked in surprise at her own hands. "I-I don't know..." Inside her head she was yelling, How did you do this?
The voice inside her head stayed quiet and she tried to brush it off to Kix. "Heh, well, it's a good job Stivik's gone or he'd probably start yelling if he saw these." She nervously put her hands behind her back.

Dionysia was shocked. her mind was racing, trying to think up a response. One thing she was sure about: she wasn't going to let this idiot slig get himself killed.
She spoke quietly, and with no trace of her usual aggression. "Look Gappiqu, no one on Oddworld swears undying love to someone and then asks her to get him killed. So listen closely: I am going to get you out of here and find somewhere to hide you. Then we are going to have a long talk about romantic timing. Come on!"
At that moment there was a bang behind them from the lift. She spoke quietly to Gappiqu. "See, his timing's great. You should take lessons from this guy if he's not out to kill u... to kill you."
She rose to her full (and rather intimidating) height, put on her most dangerous expression and turned to face the intruder. She was surprised to find Goresplatter, with his gun at his side and looking rather awkward.

"Erm, am I like, interrupting something...?"
He put the gun behind his back. Boy, did he look the fool.

"What, the lord-high intern doesn't feel us important enough to come himself and sends this instead?" She gestured distainfully at the slig.

10-14-2006, 03:18 AM
Goresplatter
Spark Stunk

Gore shifted on his feet slightly.
"Well, I guess it's just my job - and Slap's just doing his, I think. It's no real use for a medic to go on the frontline,"
He jokily took a bravado pose and pointed at his gun.
"That's mine and his job," He exited his pose and slumped over again. "Listen, I think we better get to higher ground, this place don't feel right. Feels like we're bein' watched. Isn't this place full of cattle?"
He suddenly remembered he was in presence of a Mudokon, and as far as he knew they respected the food. She didn't look all to friendly when he thought about it.
"I - I mean, Scrabs and Paramites?"

10-14-2006, 11:21 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

OOC: Cattle, LOL.

IC: Sturg succeeded in getting the gun away. He dropped it and put his foot on it again. Now this...whatever it was was unarmed. So he nudged the poster toward it agin in a questioning manner, keeping his foot on the gun.
10-14-2006, 05:49 PM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

Slaveless  (36)

Gappiqu thought about what Dionysia had said, trying to think about whether or not that was a great excuse to live. If he lived and hid from Skillya, not also would he be hiding from another thing, but get both Goresplatter and Dionysia arrested for helping a criminal. But if he was to die, not also would Goresplatter be promoted for turning in a criminal, but Dionysia could remain to live. It was a 3-1 death toll sitution. And he had to think about which could possibly would make anyone happy.

Gappiqu made his choice, and looked at Goresplatter. tears sprung and misted his eyes, as he lifted himself from the ground, to confront him. Gappiqu walked over to him, and tried to bring himself to speak clearly. At last, Gappiqu fought back his tears, and proclaimed calmly, "Goresplatter, it is nice to see you, but.... I must go now. Forever. Turn me in. I can't bear to see you fight orders of arresting me. If you don't, I will not, and I mean it, will not leave this basement. I shouldn't live any longer. I have done I all I could."

Gappiqu tried to bring himself to stop crying, but he felt like a river. He couldn't contain himself in a jar anymore, and choosing to die was the most upsetting thing he could possibly do.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Kix was surprised to hear that Stivik had left, being that he had just go here. But at least it was for the best. She would rather him leave early, than leave after a year.

But she got concerned again. She wanted to know where does tattoos came from. She didn't like to see Anni keep emotional and life threatning secrets away from her. Kix whispered grimly, "Is there something you aren't telling me, Anni?"

10-15-2006, 04:24 AM
Goresplatter
Spark Stunk

Gore put a comforting hand on Gappiqu's shoulder, and lit a cigar. He passed it to Gappiqu, trying to think of something to say. He knew there was no realistic way out of it.
"Are you totally sure about this Gappiqu? You can't just give up - there has to be a way..." He thought long and hard. "We could fake a breakout, anything, become outlaws - anything but give yourself up to Skillya!"
He hoped something would work, but deep inside he knew that when Skillya wanted a Slig, she got it. He got close to Gappiqu, and whispered lightly, "Does Dionysia know about your legs?"
He then stood up as tall as he could, which, with his organic legs, was fairly tall.
"Dionysia, we can't let this guy kill himself, it's practically you... damn, what's that word? Youthenasia. We need to think of something. Got any ideas?"
He sat down and took a puff on his cigar. His brain was hurting, and the same message continuously circled his concious, 'Think, you Slurg, think!'

10-15-2006, 05:21 AM
Splat

"You-the-naysia? It's called euthanasia idiot..." Well, at least he hadn't turned them in anyway. She guessed this was Gappiqu's friend. "How's this Gap. If you get arrested, I'll throw myself off of the building in protest." The tone of her voice was enough to say she wouldn't actually do it. "You know Arnie isn't really a nasty guy. He's a bit thick, even for a glukkon, but that doesn't mean he's going to do anything about this. I mean, there's this pink mud who tried to kill Stivik twice before and Arnie let her off. You whack some guy on the head ina fit of passion or whatever, and I doubt he'd ever notice. If we can stop the intern from telling anyone, and make sure Krik doesn't find out... Krik's a vykker, he's here checking on me. If we make sure he doesn't find out about what you did, I bet nothing will happen. I doubt you're the first slig to attack another in this place. If you have to, tell Arnie you thought he was possessed or something. There's that native we caught last night running around, so..."

Anni answered a little too quickly. "Of course not, what do you think I haven't told you? I don't know how they got there. Maybe someone did it as a joke last night.

Krik glanced at the poster for the first time. "By Odd..." No, the animal couldn't have read it!
Ah, it probably just recognised the picture of a meech on the poster.
What that didn't tell him was how he was going to get out of this mess, preferably with a living meech to show for it.
"Nice animal..."

Last edited by Splat; 10-15-2006 at 05:26 AM..