Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Oddworld RPG

05-01-2005, 04:21 PM
General Dripikk
Thudslug

: Mar 2005
: Slig Barracks
: 188
General Dripikk  (10)

kirk ran to Abe and dashed to a safe spoty and tried to get him back into shape. "Oh man Abe, they stretched you good, How we gonna get you back in order!" Kirk worried.
:
:/Soulstice that was a little harsh... correction, very harsh. These kids are annoying, yes, and I know I've had a right old go at them in the past,
Dino being nice to dumbass kind??? O.o

05-01-2005, 07:30 PM
Abe16
Outlaw Bomber

: May 2003
: on earth
: 2,046
Abe16  (11)

"Hey, what about the stevster!? I helped get your friend out !" Steve said. he caught the returning boomarang in his hand. So what's your name blue mud? My name is Steve, i saw the whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooole thing, you guys were sure in a lot of trouble, so I decided to help." Steve said again.

“You shouldn't just be a band, ... If you've got the time and you've got the space you've got to make something of it. We might balls the whole thing up but you've got to try!”~Josh Homme, Queens of the Stone Age

05-02-2005, 03:02 AM
T-nex
Frosties and Buttsex

: Aug 2003
: Denmark
: 4,811
T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)

OOC| i'm sorry to pop in randomly and all... well actually i'm not. But there are still too many 2/1-liners. If i don't see a change soon... *points at the "close topic"-button*
Wil siger (17:13):
Hey, I have massive nuts. :@

============

05-02-2005, 09:05 AM
stingbee
Rabid Fuzzle

: in a bin
: 502
stingbee  (10)

sam woke up "woah I knew these extra armour suits would come in handy he said to him self.all the sudden there was a booooooooooommmmmm from the grenade."ah bum"said sam"that tree crushed some of my sligs and wheres my rocket laucher."ah boss" said one of the sligs "this is all thats left of our weapon box" and hands sam the lid "ah shoot"shouted sam. "hey boss hey boss"said a slig"I found some guns that the mudarcher's use" "well lets see what they do it's better then nothing" said sam "and wheres half my sligs gone""right here" said the sligs."I have found an invisable button on the armour" said the slig."thats perfect" said sam "now we can catch that abe guy if we can find him"
05-04-2005, 08:43 AM
Dark Elite_H2
Outlaw Sniper

: Apr 2005
: WYYYARRGwop...Sounds fun, huh?
: 1,625
Dark Elite_H2  (10)

"Abe! Yer safe!" Slogann jumped in glee. The blue mudokkon that had saved him approached them. Slogann raised an ear to the mud, thinking what it would do. "Who are you?" Slogann tried not to make a growl of defense.

My arts page...check it out XP

My main page ^^

Last edited by Dark Elite_H2; 05-04-2005 at 01:16 PM..
05-04-2005, 09:16 AM
stingbee
Rabid Fuzzle

stingbee  (10)

"man" said sam "weve been looking for abe for hours where could he possibly be .I mean, he can't just dissapear into think air".then the steef trampled over sam again."get back here you dang steef".sam is walking until he bumps into a mud.
05-04-2005, 11:45 AM
Dark Elite_H2
Outlaw Sniper

Dark Elite_H2  (10)

Slogann was looking at the blue Mudokkon, when something crackled nearby. She left Abe's side, walking cautiously towards the noise. It was coming from a very dark corner of the forest. She stepped on dead pine leaves, avoiding scurrying Fuzzles and Bolomites on the ground. As she went, I'm sorry to say, a Fuzzle bit her on the leg one of the mutated Slogs bit her at. She whined in pain, and shook off the Fuzzle, and continued to creep. Something moved behind the trees, and Slogann raised her ears in defense. She bared her teeth, as she advanced forward. Another rushing behind the trees made Slogann jump. She held still for about a minute, until something happened. A shadowy figure peeked over a tree, like it was beckoning Slogann to come. She watched the figure closely, but realized nothing was there. 'What the hell is goin' on?' Slogann thought. She felt the presense around him move closer. Then, something snatched her neck. A big hand with black nails scruffed Slogann on the neck, and snatched her away. All Slogann could yell before she was taken, was, "ABE!"

My main page ^^

Last edited by Dark Elite_H2; 05-04-2005 at 01:15 PM..
05-04-2005, 01:47 PM
Dark Elite_H2
Outlaw Sniper

Dark Elite_H2  (10)

Slogann had blackened out when the creature nabed her. When she woke up, she was inside a large metal cage, barred up so she couldn't escape. She was terrified when the same creature that grabbed her came closer to her entrapment. She whined in her head, but growled outside. The creature looked at her with bright-green eyes. It's face was furry, with menacing teeth baring right down at her. "W-who are you?" Slogann asked. The creature smirked gently. "The name's, Stranger," it said in a gruff voice. She heard of him before. He was the big bad-ass bounty hunter that had a certain problem. A Vykker named Doc ripped him off of an important operation that costed 20 grand, which left him trampled in the dust. But he didn't give up. Instead, he dedicated his life for capturing out-laws for moolah to save up on that operation. But in the news, she heard, the Doc got hanged by the one named The Looten Duke. That shattered him to pieces, giving his thought right at that moment that he would never get the operation that would save his life. He had a great reputation around Oddworld that facinated her, but really didn;t give it a thought that she would actually meet the great bad-ass bounty hunter in Oddworld. So, she gathered her courage, and spoke. "You-you're that bounty hunter, that bagged all those out-laws like Blisterz and Boilz Booty?" Slogann asked. Stranger nodded, kneeling down beside her cage. "and.... Jo Mamma, Filthy-hands Floyd, Packrat Palooka, Measely McGraw and Tiny, Flint X'plosives McGee, Fatty McBoomBoom, Looten Duke, Elboze Freely, Lefty Lugnutz, and saved that smart-ass Clakkerz Eugene Ius?" Slogann raised an ear. He nodded at everyone she had mentioned. 'Wow! This IS the exact Stranger I've heard about!' Slogann thought happily. "I'm Slogann, and I'm a bio-engineered enhanced Slog, a perfect version," Slogann introduced. Stranger smirked at her. "I's heard. You's were, attacked by them, evil-lookin' slogs, out in teh, forest," Stranger said. He smiled slightly, and lifted a lock on her cage, and setted her free. She was very grateful at this point, because she was free, but not exactly free.

My main page ^^

05-04-2005, 02:20 PM
Abe16
Outlaw Bomber

Abe16  (11)

They were soon where Slogann was tooken. Steven had his slingshot and put a water balloon and hit Stranger. "Score! Give us back that slog!" Steven yelled. He loaded another water balloon, but before he could launch it, stranger hit him with a thudslug! "Doh'! Ow! " Steven said. he looked up and saw the bouny hunter himself, stranger.

“You shouldn't just be a band, ... If you've got the time and you've got the space you've got to make something of it. We might balls the whole thing up but you've got to try!”~Josh Homme, Queens of the Stone Age

05-04-2005, 02:24 PM
Dark Elite_H2
Outlaw Sniper

Dark Elite_H2  (10)

"What the hell?" Slogann looked at the entrance of the cave. There, she saw Abe and Steven, attacking Stranger. "WAIT! STOP, YA PECKER-HEADS! STOP!!" Slogann barked loud. She tried to defend Stranger and Abe, but she was shoved out of their way. "ABE! HALT! CEASE! DISIST! HOLD UP ONE SECOND!" Slogann barked and roared. Abe stopped and glanced at her. "Listen! You've got 'im all wrong! He's Stranger! The bad-ass bounty hunter, that saved the Clakkerz from them out-laws! How's 'bout you's give him a chance, Abe?" Slogann cooled off. He stared in her violet-red eyes. She huffed till she was calm. "Please, Abe? Give him a chance," Slogann said again.

My main page ^^

05-04-2005, 03:05 PM
Dark Elite_H2
Outlaw Sniper

Dark Elite_H2  (10)

"Stranger, this may sound weird, but don't attack these guys. They're.... well, Abe's my pal. He saved me from a demented slig owner, by practically taking his life, fer mine," "What? If he took's, his life, fer yours, then why is he still alive?" Stranger interrupted. Slogann trilled in a high-pitched voice. "Yes, well, um, let's not get to that, 'k? Now, he saved me from Sly, and he deserves a second chance. Believe me, he ain't no ordinary Oddfolk," Slogann said, making her violet-red eyes shine. Stranger grinned down at her, then back up at Abe and Steven. "Alright. But if's they do anything," Stranger threatened. "Abe?" Slogann looked back to him.

My main page ^^

05-04-2005, 03:47 PM
Abe16
Outlaw Bomber

Abe16  (11)

".....Alright, give up to gramps for making Abe look, 'Uh doooh'...." steven said making a face that looks like he was dumbfounded.. "Grrr," Stranger growled. "Uhhh, sorry?" steven said.

05-04-2005, 03:55 PM
General Dripikk
Thudslug

General Dripikk  (10)

"*pant, pant,* Abe i- *gasp* oh god, you almost gave me a heart attack you...old, guy," Kirk said. "hey Abe, is he a friend of yours? And who's the guy with the slingshot?" Asked kirk.
:
:/Soulstice that was a little harsh... correction, very harsh. These kids are annoying, yes, and I know I've had a right old go at them in the past,

05-04-2005, 03:58 PM
Dark Elite_H2
Outlaw Sniper

Dark Elite_H2  (10)

Slogann glared at the Mudokkon with bright violet-red eyes. Watch it, buddy. I ain't the type of Slog to put up with that crap," Slogann growled lowly to Steven. "Stranger chuckled at Slogann. Steven gulped his next words, and made a zipper motion, to tell him that he would shut up. "Stranger, this is Abe. He's an escaped Mudokkon slave from Rupture Farms. I'm Slogann, a bio-engineered enhanced slog, perfect-version, and my mission is to find the lousy low-lifed Vykkers that created me, and killed most of my brothers and sisters," Slogann introduced. "Stranger growled lowly, but he nodded to each of them. She raised an ear, hearing fast feet scurrying through the forest. It was Kirk, panting hardly behind the small crowd. "Kirk! Whatcha doin' here?" Slogann raised an ear. Stranger growled defensively, holding his arms up. "Uh oh," Slogann said.

My main page ^^

05-04-2005, 04:08 PM
Abe16
Outlaw Bomber

Abe16  (11)

"But how can such An old lookin' guy like you, run all around and not get a back pain!?" Steven asked. Slogann gave Steven the evil eye. "Sorry," Steven said.

05-04-2005, 04:23 PM
Dark Elite_H2
Outlaw Sniper

Dark Elite_H2  (10)

"You's, callin' me old, ya pecker-head?" Stranger cracked his knuckles threatingly, glaring at Steven. 'Uh oh. I'm hatin' how this is goin',' Slogann whined in her mind. "Now look here, fellahs. This ain;t no time to fight. We's got to-" but Slogann was ignored. Stranger walked through the small crowd towards Abe. 'My lords, help me,' Slogann whined again in her mind.

My main page ^^

05-05-2005, 11:04 AM
stingbee
Rabid Fuzzle

stingbee  (10)

ooc: dark elite h2 don't double post it's against the rules and use the edit button.

sam was walking utill he triped over,in front of him was a tin of build em up.It said on the tin makes you powerful and strong.
instructions
1.tip powder into glass of water
2.mix it in
3.drink it
4.wait for some thing to happen
"pass you'r bottle of water" said sam to a slig
sam followed the instructions and bam,he grew a bit taller,well a little bit.his eyes hands gun muscles all grew bigger and he grew some teeth.all the other sligs drank it and bam they are the same as sam.

the army are walking and sam points to the dark bush and they go in there
then sloggan roars and the army stand there stunned.
05-05-2005, 03:04 PM
Abe16
Outlaw Bomber

Abe16  (11)

"Well, he sure looked old, hehe," steven said under his breath. "Sooooooooo, when do we get to see all the action again?" steven asked. He noticed a boombat and a thudslug in Stranger's crossbow, "oohhhh, hmm," Steven murmured. Steven carefully got the boombat and thudslug. "wow, these things are even cooler if ya look at'em up close!" Steven said.

05-06-2005, 02:44 AM
Dark Elite_H2
Outlaw Sniper

Dark Elite_H2  (10)

"Yeh, wanna see em', in your face?" Stranger growled, pointing his bow right at the Mudokkon's face. Steven bounced back, shivering in fear of Stranger. "Come on, guys! We still have a mission to pull off! There's a base nearby this place, and we need's to destroy's it!" Slogann barked. Stranger growled one last time, then lowered his bow. "and you. If you make one more comment 'bout 'nyone, I'll rip ya to shreds," Slogann said lowly to Steven.

My main page ^^

05-06-2005, 07:19 AM
stingbee
Rabid Fuzzle

stingbee  (10)

"don't shoot that thing" shouted sam."wait a minute you can't hurt us were stronger than you so I suggest you run".slogann and steve ran."that was simple wasn't it,no dum ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh idiotic ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"."theres a shrykull around here he said and we need to find it".
05-06-2005, 07:25 AM
Abe16
Outlaw Bomber

Abe16  (11)

Steven had an idea, being a prankster and a genius, he quickly fiddled with stuff in Stranger's junkhouse. "Ahha! I've created myself a crossbow! Now, Stranger, could ya lend me some more ammo?" Steven asked. He loaded the two other boombat and thudslug in and said, "Show time,"

05-06-2005, 07:30 AM
General Dripikk
Thudslug

General Dripikk  (10)

".......okay, I am very confused here, please someone answer my question, who is the big guy with green eyes are where the heck did that mudokon come from!?" Kirk screamed.
:

05-06-2005, 07:39 AM
stingbee
Rabid Fuzzle

stingbee  (10)

snif sniif snif "I smell a steef around here and I want it so I can have a barbacue"said sam
chhhhhhh cchhhhhhh chhhhhc chhhc hhhch chhhc hchhc chh "helo boss"said a slig
"what is it"sam asked
"well we kinda have a problem here at the base we seem to have a load of blimps with muds in it and they are droping scrap cakes on us"said the slig
"send the snoozers out they will only attack enemy'ssaid sam
"ok boss ,but they are spining around in circles,I have even made it look at the muds and it sees it as friend"said the slig
"well we have the muds talking to someone in this shed thing.I can't make out what it is but I am going in to it,plus I can take them dowm with my muscles"
"bye boss" said the slig
05-06-2005, 10:49 AM
Dark Elite_H2
Outlaw Sniper

Dark Elite_H2  (10)

"NOW HOLD IT BUDDY!" Slogann ripped at Steven's loin cloth, and stopped him. "We're not goin' ny'where without Abe and Stranger. So here's your options, ya putz. Either yeh follow us, or get the hell outta here," she said dangerously. Steven glanced at Steven with little fear. "Well?" Slogann veared her violet-red eyes evilly.

My main page ^^

05-06-2005, 12:08 PM
Fuzzleman54321
Rabid Fuzzle

: Feb 2005
: Here and there.....Everywhere!
: 545
Fuzzleman54321  (10)

"so Stranger, why do you look like that?" Abe said. "Agggghhhhhh!! That does it!" Stranger said and fired an arrow. It stuck into Abe arm. "Now to finsh the job!" "uh oh"

I'm back because there is news! wooh movie!

05-06-2005, 12:13 PM
Dark Elite_H2
Outlaw Sniper

Dark Elite_H2  (10)

Slogann heard Stranger yell. "NOT AGAIN!" Slogann whipeed around, and rushed to the cave. She saw that Stranger had threatened Abe, yet again. She sighed annoyingly, and nipped at Stranger's ankle, then Abe's hand. "I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU GUY'S PROBLEMS ARE, BUT I AIN'T PUTTIN' WITH WIT' 'DIS CRAP! NOW YOU EITHER APOLOGIZE TO EACH OTHER, OR I'MA GO BALLISTIC ALL OVER YEH TWO!" Slogann roared loudly, making everyone freeze in their tracks. She huffed and puffed, growling along with it.

My main page ^^

05-06-2005, 12:31 PM
Fuzzleman54321
Rabid Fuzzle

: Feb 2005
: Here and there.....Everywhere!
: 545
Fuzzleman54321  (10)

"sorry" Abe said to stranger. He tried to pull out the arrow but ended out pulled out his arm bone!

I'm back because there is news! wooh movie!

05-06-2005, 03:06 PM
Dark Elite_H2
Outlaw Sniper

Dark Elite_H2  (10)

Slogann rammed her head in to the ground, seeing Abe's so-called "accident". "Abe. Can't you do 'nything, without tryin' to kill yerself?" Slogann whined slightly. Stranger laughed to himself, keeping it quiet from the others.

My main page ^^

05-06-2005, 03:20 PM
Abe16
Outlaw Bomber

Abe16  (11)

"............Yeah, i'm sorry, if there's anyway i can make ya feel better, just ask." Steven said. "Here." Steven said handing him the thudslug and boombat. "Guess it got a little tense in here." Steven said. "Well, i guess this is, good-bye." Steven said. he handed Abe his slingshot and kirk his crossbow and walked out the door.

05-06-2005, 03:28 PM
Dark Elite_H2
Outlaw Sniper

Dark Elite_H2  (10)

"W-wait! Hold up, Steven!" Slogann ran after him. He turned to her, looking down before her. "Listen. Sure, tension is high 'round here, but that doesn't mean you's has to leave. Follow us. You know what they say, "The more, the merrier"," Slogann said. Steven took thought to what she said, her still lokking at him with bright eyes.

My main page ^^