Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Oddworld RPG

01-05-2002, 01:27 PM
DarkHoodness
Page 7, Post 199

: Apr 2001
: In a box.
: 3,438
DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)

Responding as soon as she can, Blue aims at the large Veltronix. She fires a few stun beams, but the all miss. All the other Veltroix look up at the tree. . . "Oh shit! Dammit, I MUST improove my aim someday! That's if I survive. . . Now some of them have noticed me. . ." She thinks.
- DH

01-07-2002, 10:16 PM
Abe's son
Outlaw Shooter

: Jul 2001
: Essex MA
: 1,331
Abe's son  (10)

(lets get this rp rolling ay!)

raznet was noteicing something about the volrax(sp)is that...,no it can't be but it is!he looked similer to the volrax!just then he had a flash back it was in the lab he was created in."yes,yes that may work since we can't give the drikkin(sp) genes to the volrax directly mabey we should give them to project #12"said a vikker"yes! thats it we'll create a breed of super killers!with our wepon #12 and the strength of that dirkkin it will be the ultimit killing machin!" he yelled"ha ha! you've done it your guines" yelled a vikker he came out of the flash back now he relized it they did'nt want hi m alive the wanted he dead OR alive....
01-08-2002, 12:58 AM
oddite4456
Boombat

: Nov 2001
: USA
: 200
oddite4456  (10)

Svag's long-awaited combat had begun, however, he felt somewhat left out. That can be fixed, he thought as he began to unload on the Veltronix. The bullets ripped through the tension that had formed between Svag and the beasts, then hungrily tore through the Veltronix bodies. Blood splattered everywhere, soaking into the ground and staining tree-trunks and leaves. Four Veltrionix hit the ground with a meaty *thud*. Svag began to reload his gun, but one Veltronix was not satisfied. It stamped the dust and let out a bloodthirsty howl. The creature charged at Svag, enraged. The slig, in turn, dropped his gun and rushed at his oncoming opponent. The second before ramming the Veltronix head-on, Svag drew his combat knife and side-stepped, slashing it across the middle. The Veltronix stumbled and fell, the jagged wound in its torso revealed bone and organs; and spewed blood about three feet into the air.

Svag had barely broken a sweat. On the battlefeild he felt he knew it was his purpose. Spilling blood was really the only thing he had any talent for, and he was determined to use that talent to its full extent.

Those who have nothing to lose will always have a reason the fight.
01-08-2002, 04:27 PM
DarkHoodness
Page 7, Post 199

DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)

Noticing that by now a few Veltronix were now attempting to scale up the tree she was in, Blue climbs to the edge of a branch, and gets ready to jump from a great height. . .
- DH

01-08-2002, 11:55 PM
Sl'askia
Outlaw Bomber

: No I am not telling you so :P
: 2,236
Sl'askia  (10)

Dementa managed to stagger onto all fours. She was bleeding profusely, and she doubted she would live through this. Oh well, its only temporary anyway, but still...she wanted to take one of those Veltronix down with her.
She turned toward the Alpha Veltronix, who looked like it was debating on whether to flee or to fight. She wasn't going to give it a chance to decide. Using her strong hind legs she lept at the Alpha, knocking it to the ground. Without giving it a chance to recover she bit down on its throat, holding it until it breathed its last.
She let go and looked up as the remaining Veltronix fled.
"Well looks like I kind of screwed up there..." Dementa said weakly, "I...uh..." Her vision suddenly got blurry and 'help' was the last thing she was able to say before losing consciousness.

(ooc: her harm touch is always 'on'...so becareful how you handle her )

My Site | My Board | My RolePlay

01-09-2002, 12:48 AM
DarkHoodness
Page 7, Post 199

After whitnessing what happend to thier alpha, the Veltronix who were after Blue have now turned and fled. Seeing now need to jump anymore, Blue decides to climb down the safe way. Well, at least she would of done if she hadn't heard the sickening crack of the banch she was on breaking under her weight when she moved. As she falls, she sees her life flash before her eyes. . .
- DH

01-09-2002, 07:36 PM
Abe's son
Outlaw Shooter

Abe's son  (10)

oh my odd! there hurt! thought raznet"hey!!"he yelled to a group of volraxs that had just appered volrax"you want me come and get me!" they tured to him and ran twords him.raznet activated his arm canon and blew 3 away but 4 got pased and tackeled him and clawed at his amour"ha!you'll have a littel truble geting thur that" then one slashed his face he began bleeding then they contusly scrached his face untill the blood covered his eyes and he felt it go down hi suit the he blacked out the volrax picked his body up and draged it twords the place were they had frist appered...
01-09-2002, 08:41 PM
The Less-Than-Big Bro
Chippunk

: My fantasy home, my fantasy city, my fantasy world
: 27
The Less-Than-Big Bro  (10)

(ooc;sorry i been gone again!)

Kelp steps outta the bushes. He glances around.

"Sure made a goddamm mess of this place, but a few of the basterd got splatted. Least I got my knife back."

Kelp leaned down, and pulled the knife from the grip of a dead Veltronix, one that Svag had riddled. It didn't know what the knife was, but it knew it was somehow a weapon for this slig. But Kelp was still puzzled.

"This thing had my knives, but not my gun. Well, what happened to our mighty friend?"

Kelp leans over, and with his gloved hand, rolls Dementa over.

"Vicious. Well, lemme go get some healin' herbs to try an' save 'er."

Kelp walks over, and suddenly sees his twin pistols lying on the ground.

"What the hell..."

Then he sees the large assault rifle (ooc;if anyone plays halo, picture the assault rifle off that!), Magog Cartel issue. With some psychotic upgrades.

"Nice little gift... HOLY SHIT SVAG, COME LOOK AT THIS!"

Laying at his feet is a slig hunting party. Their bodies have been disemboweled, and they have been staked by the hands and stomach so they hang off the ground. Some even have organs laying near them. Only one still has his guts. He is only cut open at the stomach. The one that still clings to life, before he passes out of consciousness, sees Kelp's rank marker and attempts a feeble salute, while trying to get to the pants beneath his dying form. He is the only other slig like Kelp, only a little taller, about mudokon height.

"Lieutenant Ajax Morio, reporting for duty, sah..."

(OOC: NOBODY CONTROL THE LIEUTENANT, HE IS GONNA FILL IN SOME OF KELP'S PAST!")

01-10-2002, 05:41 PM
Abe's son
Outlaw Shooter

Abe's son  (10)

raznet awoke in a bush his left eye was blinded and he felt cold he looked down the top half of his amour was missing and his mask was gone.then he noteiced that there were to sligs nere bye he colud'nt make out much more but he knew they were there.if they find me i'm dead i don't have any wepons! but he stil got up and maneged to limp out of the bush and fall a littel distance form them.Kelp looked and saw raznet but he did'nt know who or what he was...
01-11-2002, 07:49 PM
The Less-Than-Big Bro
Chippunk

(OOC: Sorry but i didn't see you and the battle was over unless I am horribly mistaken. I just found a massive pile of dead sligs. Also I will be using Lieutenant Morio's view until he dies(aint tellin' when))

Morio awoke to Kelp's face in his.

"What happened, Lt."

"I dunno what happened sir..."

"Tell what you know."

"Well, you see... We were sent to hunt you down because the Vykkers insisted to the Cartel that you had betrayed us. So we were chasing you. When we were dropped in about 500 yards from here in a remote area, we numbered twenty. We tracked you for awhile, and noticed that men were disappearing rapidly. Just like they had never been there. It was strange. When we had lost about five, I set up camp not too far from where you found me. I sent out a scout team, and after a few minutes got a report.

(OOC: read this like a flashback in script form.)

"What are you getting, Soldier!?"

"Well, lieutenant, we got some funky readouts on the motion detector!"

"Like?"

Scout one looks at his MT device.

"We are picking up some funky signals, stuff we cant see, always ahead of... WHAT IN THE @#$% WAS THAT!"

"What, soldier"

"Something just mov....AAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGG!"

(OOC: I gotta go I will leave you in suspense will reply again tomorrow if I can!)

01-14-2002, 12:59 AM
oddite4456
Boombat

oddite4456  (10)

Svag walked over to where Dementa was lying. She was bleeding from her side-and badly. Svag removed his cloak and draped it over Dementa's wound. He then applied pressure to the cut. This should at least stop the bleeding, he thought.

He peered over over his shoulder and called out, "Does anyone have any medical experiance?" and he noticed they were a few people short.

He looked back at Dementa's side and saw that the bleeding was at least slowing down. He began to wonder about Dementa's harm touch and sort of "immortality". He wondered why she had those abilities and where she got them. Hmm, he thought, Maybe I'll learn someday...
01-14-2002, 06:41 PM
DarkHoodness
Page 7, Post 199

"Does anyone have any medical experiance?"
The words echo through Blues head as she comes round.
"Uuuuggghhh. . . Ow. . ." She groans. As she sits up, she notices that the back of her head really does hurt. She also notices that her ponytail is now coated in blood. Looking around, she sees that she landed on a rock when falling from the tree, and smashed the back of her head onto it.
She looks over to Svag, who is looking at Dementa, who looks very very badly hurt indeed.
She feels the back of her head with her hand, and reavels to herself that she is bleeding very badly. "I have a small ammount of medical experiance. . ." She says as she gets out her first aid kit out of her magic pocket. "I'll help ya in a mo, let me just do something about this stupid head injury. . ." She takes out a small tube of antiseptic that her dad nicked from the Vykkers yonks ago, and starts applying it.
- DH

01-16-2002, 12:56 AM
Sl'askia
Outlaw Bomber

Sl'askia  (10)

Dementa was fading in and out of conscienous. She could feel her body weakening and losing its ability to generate heat. She was dieing and she knew she was too far gone to be saved. But no matter...her conscienious would just go into a state of limbo while the curse healed her body and she would 'come back to life' by early the next morning if she calulated right.
Using the last of her strength, she lifted her head and looked at Svag in the eye.
"Svag..." she said weakly, her voice fading, "don't worry...I...will be back...by early morning..."
Before Svag could say anything, Dementa let out a shuddering sigh and fell limp....

(ooc: don't worry...she'll be back )

01-16-2002, 01:43 AM
DarkHoodness
Page 7, Post 199

Blue turns toward Dementa to see her wither, and go limp after saying something about comming back in the early morning. She immediately puts the cap back on the tube of antiseptic, shoves it back into her medikit, gets up and rushes over.
"Dementa?!"
Getting panicky, she touches Dementa's neck to feel her pulse, forgetting about the curse. She immediately collapses onto the floor in the fetal position in great pain, yelling loudly. . .
- DH

01-16-2002, 07:17 PM
Abe's son
Outlaw Shooter

Abe's son  (10)

"ug"raznet manged to get of the ground in time to see blue fall to the groundwhat is going on and why am i so cold? then he got up and walked/stumbled to the area were every one was gathered.Then he noticed his mask and top part of his amour were gone"dose any one need h..h..."then he passed out nere them showing the pulg in ports in his back(think to big versions of the pulgs in the back of there necks in Matrix)...
01-17-2002, 08:27 PM
The Less-Than-Big Bro
Chippunk

(OOC: Sorry keep reading in flashback form!)

"Soldier! Soldier! Dammit! ok, everybody, full gear!"

Everyone suits up, grabs weapons.

"Lets move in the direction that the scout team was lost in! Go! GO! GO!!"

(OOC:Exits flashback.)

"Nobody knew what happened. We found the bodies staked just like... we were when you found us.... UGH!

Lt. coughs blood all over Kelp.

"Keep going."

"They were all purple and red, they slid along the ground like some sort of leeches or something. They bulged all over and sometimes one was even attatched to a mudokon body. They dragged us all down, and cut us open. Then they staked us up and..."

Coughs nearly a quart of blood on Kelp.

"I... Aint gonna... pull... through this un... take my gun... and ammo...."

Morio dies.

Kelp gets up and takes the gun and ammo belt from his old buddie's carcass. Then he looked over just in time to see Blue curl into her fetal postition.

01-21-2002, 09:43 PM
Sl'askia
Outlaw Bomber

Sl'askia  (10)

(ooc: these are just flashbacks, until we reach a point where I can have Dementa 'wake up')

Dementa always hated this, being stuck in what she had dubbed 'limbo' while the curse healed her body. She could see nothing, hear nothing, feel nothing. She had to fight to keep her sanity, since all she could really do was think. It was a wonder that she hadn't gone completely insane by now, mainly because most of her 'deaths' were caused by pretty simiple means and would only take a few hours to a couple of days to heal. She doubted if she suffered a more serious wound, like decapitation, she would be able to keep her self sane.
While in this 'limbo' memories would often come to her...memories she much rather forget....

She ran out of the hut screamming, the sorcerous' laughter chasing her. Then she tripped and fell, not being used to having hind legs, landing face first in the dirt in front of the gang that had forced her to enter the hut in the first place.
"Took you long enough..." one of them said, his back to her, "What did you steal?"
She didn't answer, instead she curled into a ball shivering in fright.
"Doesn't look like she got anything...." one of the others said, taking a step back, "but...she looks really freaky now..."
"Huh?" the first turned around and staggered back in shock, "What the...HA! You were caught!"
"You should have been the ones..." she looked up at them, tears streaking down her face, "That suffered this..."
The gang laughed.
"Far better for a freak like you to get it then us..." the first lowered his head, looking at her straight in the eyes, "This just goes to show...that you'll always be nothing...."
At that she lost it, with a hand she slapped him across the face. Instead of just stunning him, however, he cried out in agony and fell over, curled in a fetal postion. She looked dumbfounded...not sure what just happened.
"What the hell did you do to him!?" one of the others cried.
"I don't know!" she replied.
"You bitch..." one of the others growled as he charged and rammed into her, only to suffer the same effect.
"She's untouchable now!" a third said, "Let's get out of here!"
The gang then ran off, the two affected members having recovered by then. One stopped briefly and said: "Looks like you will never be accepted now...not with...whatever that is on you....you demented thing...."
With a sniff, she stood up shakely on her hind legs and looked back toward the hut...only it was gone....

01-22-2002, 12:02 AM
oddite4456
Boombat

oddite4456  (10)

(OOC-Dragadon, is Dementa's harm touch still active while the curse is bringing her back to life?)

Svag watched Dementa's eyes close and her body became limp and cold. Even though she said she'd come back, something didn't feel right. He had this nagging feeling that her death was partially his fault, that he should have done something to stop it. Like he felt about the mudokon that was shot in the factory so long ago...

He poured water from his canteen on her forehead, but why was a question he didn't even have the answer to. He knew it was a custom but he wasn't sure from what.

Which of us is on the Vykker's hit list? He wondered, gazing at the stars. Then something caught his eye. Funny, he thought, I never realized how much that crater on the moon resembled a mudokon hand...
01-22-2002, 12:09 AM
Sl'askia
Outlaw Bomber

Sl'askia  (10)

(ooc: yes it is...it is always on. If it wasn't...scavengers would consume her before she came back.

Dementa: *shudders* thats a nasty thought...)

01-22-2002, 07:21 PM
Abe's son
Outlaw Shooter

Abe's son  (10)

*flashback*
(littel diff i gona do it now)

viker1:*walks over to table with raznet on it*did you ge the things i needed?.

slig bountyhunter:its all right here*drops a bag of organs and viles of liquid(eww!)*

viker1:exilent i'll get your payment,GET IN HERE!.

scrub:*enters room* yes?

viker1:get this man his payment

scrub:*gos into back room and gets a bag* here it is 600 moolah just as you wanted

slig bountyhunter:thaks now what are these for*taps bag litely* huh?

viker1:for him*points to raznet* thats all for him

slig bountyhunter:what is it some kinda monster

viker2:no its a replacement for slobs like you!

slig bountyhunter:*shoots viker2* now then what is in this bag?

viker1:*in shock* v..v..very important.....things!

*comes out of flashback*

raznet:*gets up a littel then feels sharp pain in back* AAAAAAGGGGGGG!!!!!!*falls down*....
01-23-2002, 12:16 AM
oddite4456
Boombat

oddite4456  (10)

As he stared at the moon, Svag realized he was slightly hungry. He took a peice of the dried scrab meat he was carrying and began to eat it. He sat down and leaned against a tree. He doubted that Veltronix would be back, but he kept his rifle at the ready just in case. He could hear a stream somewhere in the distance, and the call of native birds echoed above the tree tops. The harmony seemed awkward after the turmoil of battle.

[ January 25, 2002: Message edited by: oddite4456 ]
01-23-2002, 03:36 AM
DarkHoodness
Page 7, Post 199

(OOC: Sorry I weren't on MSN tonight, everyone. I had to catch up on sleep. Hadn't had any in over 24 hours. Long story.)

Blue recovers from touching Dementa. It was a feeling that she will never forget, and vowed never ever to touch Dementa again with her skin. Looking over Dementa's body, she sees that it is too late to save her now. However, she didn't feel depressed about her death for some reason.
"What did she say before she passed on?" She askes Svag, who is leaning against a nearby tree.
- DH

01-23-2002, 07:05 PM
Abe's son
Outlaw Shooter

Abe's son  (10)

(occ:sory to be rude but im laying almost right next to you guys! raznet:yah dont ya care?)

raznet stired slightly just enough to get blues attention she glanced over in his direction"h...h...help me p..p..p..leas"it was hard to breth he had almost never had his mask off wich was his filter for the air,he wasnt yoused to the air of the out doors he spent most time brething through his mask"c..c..c..could you h.h..h...h............help m.m...me"it had become worsehe needed help and fast if he was going to survive...
01-23-2002, 07:18 PM
DarkHoodness
Page 7, Post 199

(OOC: Yeah, well I find your typing difficult to understnad. . . I do read it, but I can't understand properly what you are trying to say. No offence. . .)
- DH

01-24-2002, 12:42 AM
oddite4456
Boombat

oddite4456  (10)

"She said not to worry," Svag replied. "...that she'd be back." He turned toward the mudokon that had spoken. Hmm. Thought I recognized a mudokon voice, Svag thought. He eyed the strange mudokon catiously. Then he heard a weak voice mutter something like, "...help...me..." Svag turned to the voice's source and saw the creature with the cyborg-like suit nearly covered in blood. He loooked like he would die if something wasn't done...soon.
01-24-2002, 12:49 AM
DarkHoodness
Page 7, Post 199

"Oh. I wonder what she meant by that. . ." She wonders outload. Looking over to see what Svag was looking at, she finally notices the Cyborg/creature thing which looked to be in serious trouble. She rushes over to help it. . . "Whats wrong?" She asked it. . .
- DH

01-24-2002, 05:39 PM
Abe's son
Outlaw Shooter

Abe's son  (10)

"can you try to find my"he lost breth for a moment"my amour and my mask?"he flet a strange pain in his gut it was werid at first all the pain was in the lungs now it had formed in his gut"pleas quickly i dont know how much longer i can...funtion with out my equipment"he flet him self sliping away into a dark regoin of his mind the regoin that the vikkers left in him.....
01-24-2002, 10:48 PM
Sl'askia
Outlaw Bomber

Sl'askia  (10)

She looked around frightened. Everything was chaotic around her, huts in flames, armored sligs shooting everywhere, her people dieing...
"Why!?" she cried as she ran and came across the body of one of the few friends she had. "No..." Tear's streamed down her face as whats left of her happiness was stripped from her...her only friends falling dead around her.
In a sudden fit of rage she charged a group of sligs, naturally they opened fired on her, peppering her body with bullets. She fell and the world went black...

In the land of the living, the first light of dawn was appearing...and Dementa's body...twitched...

01-25-2002, 09:27 AM
oddite4456
Boombat

oddite4456  (10)

Svag scanned the ground for a mask. The cyborg creature was bleeding heavily from his face and looked like he was in great pain. Scag doubted that he would last much longer. Then he saw something gleaming in the distance. He went toward it, and when he got there, he found the mask. It was clutched tightly in the jaws of a dead Veltronix. Svag took out his knife and croutched beside it. Because rigor mortis had set in, Svag would need to literally cut the jaw apart to get the mask...
01-25-2002, 06:24 PM
Abe's son
Outlaw Shooter

Abe's son  (10)

*flashback*

"what shall its profetion be"said a vikker looming over raznet on the table"hhhhmmm....i know!"he yelled"a meta-pyhsist/hunter killer"he said"yes i shall give him greater anger manifastion,mind pain,and heal as his first powers!"

*realworld*

raznet had been glad to see that Savg had goten the mask back."well here ya go"said Savg handing it to raznet"that you"he put the mask on. he could breth! he stood up and said"now i need the top half of my amour"raznet said"i would look for it myself but i must rest and recover"...