Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Oddworld RPG

06-21-2005, 04:31 AM
Havoc
Cheesecake Apocalypse

: May 2003
: Netherlands
: 9,976
Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)

Math: Anni, would you relax please? Killing Stivik won't do anyone any good... I won't join you anyway, so you will have to kill me too if you kill him. And before you ask why, I like it here. If you know where I have been the last couple of years, I will settle with a slog pen.

He slowly walked over to Anni and put his hand on the barrel of the gun.

Math: Easy okay? Put the gun down...

---

Nick: What the?! What is Anni doing with a gun?!

Without thinking he grabbed a shotgun from the wall and bursted his way out of the security office, making his way to the Stockyards. In the meantime he turned on his radio to contact Stivik.

Nick: Stavik! I'm on my way!

When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion.

06-21-2005, 07:45 AM
T-nex
Frosties and Buttsex

: Aug 2003
: Denmark
: 4,811
T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)

"O h, please," Anni said, and backed away from Math, "As if you never dreamed of getting back to yer native life? You really wanna spend your life in this grey hole? I was like that too. I liked it here, untill i saw behind of the sweet mask of this place."

She held the gun tight in her hand, and looked at it. She could barely hold it in her hand, and was heavy too. It was like she had been caught in a trance, but suddenly she just threw the gun across the floor. Then she fell on her knees, crying.

"Why can't I do anything right?! I can't even kill somebody" she Cried out, and held her hands on her head, as a big headache pumped in her head.
Wil siger (17:13):
Hey, I have massive nuts. :@

============

06-21-2005, 07:52 AM
dripik
Maintain Integrity

: Aug 2002
: Budapest, Hungary
: 2,116
dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)

*RG-49 stops in his run*

RG-49: "Wrong calculation... The boilers are not damaged, the problem is at the Grinding Area."

*turns back and runs to the Grinding Area*

RG-49: "Malfunction in memory... registered. Fixing it later."

---------------------------------------------------------

Arnie: "Well, right then. We're off. See you all."

*Arnie and Otto walk out of the room*

Otto: "I still can't belive that you refused that offer!"

Arnie: "I'm happy with this factory, even if it's a bit... um..."

Otto: *sarcastically* "Messed up? Total catastrophe? Best Junkyard of All Time?"

Arnie: "Cut it out! We can still make profit with it. And we're not doing that bad."

*Otto snorts but remains silent, then catches a glimpse of the Mysterious Figure*

Otto: "Hey, what was that?"

Arnie: "What?"

Otto: "Over there! It was some sort of a dark creature."

Arnie: "Come off it. Quite an old joke."

Otto: "Not joking! Really!"

*they go into the other direction*

---------------------------------------------------------

*Rick and #7 Slig arrive to the lower levels with the platform*

Last edited by dripik; 06-21-2005 at 07:58 AM..
06-21-2005, 08:07 AM
Munch's Master
Outlaw Mortar

: Mar 2005
: England
: 1,815
Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)

Arthur ate the rest of his scrabcake and turned to Boogie " So, where d'ya think the boss will be? Maybe the board room?" Arthur turned to Floyd and Scruben "Floyd, Scrubby, do you know where he is?" (ooc: Gretin, in your post did you mean Sefon met my character and big bro boogie's characters? Cause the description of the guys he saw sounded like it. If you did mean Sefon met us, then this bit is correct.)
Arthur turned to see a strange looking mudokon coming down the corridor. "Hey, who are you?" He said.

OOC: I now know that Arnie has just left the notice board room, but my character doesn't, so I'm relying on one of boogie's to guess correct.
06-21-2005, 01:26 PM
Havoc
Cheesecake Apocalypse

Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)

Math: Return to my native life? I have never seen native life! I was born in captivity! Just like my...

He stopped talking and gave a nervous look to Stivik, then to Anni and stood watching as she collapsed to the ground.

"Why can't I do anything right?! I can't even kill somebody"

Math ducked down to her, to comfort her.

Math: You know, that actualy is a verry healthy habbit...

Nick as he storms into the scene: Okay whats going on here?!

He directly gets his gun out and points it at Anni.

Math: Put the gun down Nick! She isn't a threat anymore. Never was.

Nick hesitantly put his gun down and looked at Stivik.

Nick: What the hell was going on here Stavik?

When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion.

06-21-2005, 07:20 PM
T-nex
Frosties and Buttsex

T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)

"You are right..." she cried out loudly, while tears streamed out from her eyes like a waterfall.

She embrased Math, and continued crying.

"I just wanted to get out... and... and... Experience something else then just living here, caged, like some.... lab-rat..." she howled.

She looked up at Nick, and then at Stivik, while wiping her tears off. She sniffled a bit, and then stood up.

"Oh well... C'mon, punish me.... I've been a bad girl." she said sadly, " I'm... Guilty for escape attempt, threatening a slig, even attacking him... Wh-what's the punishment for that?"

She relaxed a bit, as some time went by, looking at Stivik with fear in her eyes.

============

06-21-2005, 08:41 PM
Gretin
Clakker Relic Miner

: Jan 2005
: Lost in Space
: 818
Gretin  (167)Gretin  (167)

:
Arthur ate the rest of his scrabcake and turned to Boogie " So, where d'ya think the boss will be? Maybe the board room?" Arthur turned to Floyd and Scruben "Floyd, Scrubby, do you know where he is?" (ooc: Gretin, in your post did you mean Sefon met my character and big bro boogie's characters? Cause the description of the guys he saw sounded like it. If you did mean Sefon met us, then this bit is correct.)
Arthur turned to see a strange looking mudokon coming down the corridor. "Hey, who are you?" He said.

OOC: I now know that Arnie has just left the notice board room, but my character doesn't, so I'm relying on one of boogie's to guess correct.
(OOC: Whoops, sorry, I should have stated just who it was Sefon saw. You are correct, anyway.)

IC: Sefon: "My name's Sefon. Who are all these fellows? I'm guessing you're new here?"

Groll watched as he saw Nick walking past him, apparently without seeing him, and went on to the outer stockyard, carrying a shotgun. He thought for a moment, then decided to follow.

(OOC:
:
No one was ignoring you gretin, people just weren't in a situation to interact with your characters. I was listening it, but my character is in the stockyard being threatened by Anni. Speaking of which...
Excuse me, I don't want to sound like I'm whining here, but if you look at this post, I think you'll have a hard time finding any response to it:
:
Sefon sees Nick leave and Math getting ready to write the damage report. He moves over to where Math is.

Sefon:"Hey, would you have any clue what happened in here? You and that slig seem to know something."

Groll, covering his ears, has made his way (shall we say, by chance?) to the boiler room. He sees a mudokon (Floyd) coming out from a well near the entrance to the room.
Groll (shouting over the top of the alarm):"Hey, what's up with this awful noise? And where's all that smoke coming from?"
(He doesn't realize that that its boiler steam, not smoke)

OOC: Hope this is alright with you, big bro boogie, I'm not quite sure what you meant in your last post.
But just forget about it, I think I've managed to get back into the play, and like I said, I should have enough time just to pop into this thread every so often.

06-21-2005, 09:19 PM
kjjcarpenter
Boombat Seeker

: Apr 2005
: Sydney, Australia
: 642
kjjcarpenter  (748)kjjcarpenter  (748)kjjcarpenter  (748)kjjcarpenter  (748)kjjcarpenter  (748)kjjcarpenter  (748)kjjcarpenter  (748)
Happy

Carl looked up and noticed that Arnie and Otto left while he was thinking.
Carl:"Damm, they left! Tucker!"
Tucker:"Yes sir?"
Carl:"We are going after Johnson."
Tucker:"Yes sir, argh!"

Tucker sees the Mysterious Figure behind Carl. Carl slowly turns around and sees it. He is then sent flying into the wall.

Carl:"Damm you!"
Mysterious Figure:"Now you dir Carl!"
Carl:"Not before you, kill him!"

Tucker pulls out his gun but so did the Mysterios Figure. Both of them shot, but missed both. Then there was an electrical shock in the figures suit. He then turned away and started walking down the hallway.

Carl:"That's it then!"
Tucker:"What are we going to do?"
Carl:"Were catching him, while he thinks I am his master."
Caboose:"I will type a message warning the factory."

Load horns and notice boards say/read:
WARNING! THERE IS A BLACK CAPED FIGURE ROAMING RUPTURE FARMS! HE IS ARMED WITH A MACHEINE GUN AND IS HIGHLY DANGEROUS! CARL THE GLUKKON IS OFFERING LOTS OF MOOLAH FOR HIS CAPTURE!

Carl:"No I'm not!"
Caboose:"You have plenty of Moolah, you can spare some."
Carl:"Ok, TUCKER!"
Tucker:"Yes?"
Carl:"Lets go!"
Tucker:"Yes sir."

Both of them leave the room in search of the Mysterious Figure.

06-22-2005, 05:03 AM
big bro boogie
Sewer Sleg

: Jun 2003
: 744
big bro boogie  (10)

OOC: Fine with me, gretin. Doesn't matter anyway for Floyd was way to busy saving his own hide from annoying white steam, not concentrating on any sound.

--IC--

Boogie: "Yeah, he just said so. I'm Boogie, this is Floyd,"
Floyd: "Hello"

Boogie continues: "This is Scrubby,"
Scrubby: "Hi"

Boogie still continues: "and that is... err... shit-"
Floyd: "Arthur..."
Boogie: "I didn't forget, honest...

Aww well, so you said yo' name is Sefon, huh? Anyway, err... Arthur just asked where to find the Boss o' this junk. I... We need to see him too. So, you know where he might be?"

Last edited by big bro boogie; 06-22-2005 at 05:10 AM..
06-22-2005, 09:41 AM
Munch's Master
Outlaw Mortar

Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)

Arthur turned to Sefon "Where you been all this time? You know where Arnie is? (ooc: If Sefon doesn't have tribal paint ignore the next bit) Also why do you look al lstrange? You don't look like the other mudokons here."
06-22-2005, 10:27 AM
dripik
Maintain Integrity

dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)

OOC: I have time to draw now, I'm planning to make pictures of my characters and reopen the good old RPG cc Fan Art thread.

------------------------------

*Arnie and Otto hear the alarm*

Otto: "Told you! It's a dark hunter on the loose!"

Arnie: "I belive you now. He means danger to the employees. We should tell them to gather around and look out."

Otto: "Right. It can't do any harm. Let's go."

*they are nearing the Cafeteria*

-------------------------------

*RG-49 hears the alarm*

RG-49: "Enough of these damn alarms!"

*grabs his rifle and shoots a nearby speaker*

RG-49: "All this running-around-like-crazy is damaging my processor. I'll have to visit the Maintenance. I better go and find the Boss of Rupture Farms. It seems that dark organic terrorist is after Glukkons in charge. I have to protect the rest."

*runs towards the Cafeteria*

-------------------------------

*Rick and #7 Slig hear the alarm*

#7 Slig: "You hear that? That doesn't sound good."

Rick: "Right. We should go and find the others or something."

#7 Slig: "Hey, maybe we can hunt that fellow down. For a little extra earning..."

Rick: "Yeah, two loads of tin in your head, right? I don't want to be shot down."

#7 Slig: "Wait, I know better! RG is not an orga... I mean, you know, he's made of metal. He has more chance to survive. And he has those awesome sensors too."

Rick: "I don't think he will think the same way. He's a guard, not a hunter-killer."

#7 Slig: "Well, anyways, let's go and find someone. There's always someone at the Cafeteria."

Rick: "Yeah, Dean might know something."

*they run towards the Cafeteria*

06-22-2005, 11:21 AM
Splat
Chameleonic Lifeforms, No Thanks!

: Oct 2002
: Merrie olde Englande
: 4,539
Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

ooc: Wah! 2 days and all this! sorry Groll for missin ya, nothing intentional, to much going on some times.

Stivik gives Nick an odd look. "It's Stivik, not Stavik. And Anni appears to be going through a severe mental breakdown. I think she's been hullucinating. I saw her talking to some of the animals out here. I don't know what she thought she was pointing that gun at, but I don't think she realised she had a slig in front of her." He picks up his gun. "Stress, it gets to the best of us. I think we should get her inside, some place quiet, if those alarms have stopped yet. She, uh..." He leans forward and speaks quietly to Nick, so Anni won't here. "You know, she was a... test subject for vykkers some time before she came here. She wouldn't be the first one to go a bit... vacant upstairs. I had a job in Vykkers Labs at one point." He speaks up again. "Are the gates closed properly?"

06-22-2005, 01:33 PM
Havoc
Cheesecake Apocalypse

Nick gives Stivik a suspecting look, sqeezing his eyes at him and ignoring the comment about his name.

Nick: Yea... Their locked alright...

He pulled Stivik closer to him and whisperd.

Nick: I worked at Vykers Labs as well... I know about her history...

He stared Stivik in the eye's with a suspecting stare, then backed off.

Nick: Math, take Anni to the RestRoom... I'l meet up with you there. I have to... go do something.

Then he walked off, back to the security office. When he got there he closed the door and grabbed the phone.

Slig: Whadda ya want?

Nick: Yo, this is Nick from Rupture Farms... I need you to do a background check on someone...

Slig: You'l need level three clearance for background checks pal. Only Rupture Farms executives have this kind of clearance.

Nick: You have a computer in front of your face you moron, I'm cleared. Ex Vykers Lab employee.

*Silence...*

Slig: Excuse me... Who do you want your check on...

Nick looked over to a monitor, showing Math, Anni and Stivik...

Nick: His name is Sta... eh, Stivik. Employed at Rupture Farms...

06-22-2005, 04:50 PM
T-nex
Frosties and Buttsex

"I am NOT mentally disturbed if that's what you're asuming... And the animal was a talking para- argh I'll just shut up... You Stivik, I'm gonna get you for this..." She said, and sadly whent up the the restroom with Math, where she threw herself on her bed, and breathed heavily.

"Hmm..." she murmured, and suddenly remembered something.

She looked in her pocket, and then around her bed. She found a little note-book, and wrote something in it. Then she put it back.

"Oh well, now that my life is over, I could aswell just lay down and die..." she said, and lay down on her bed, closing her eyes.

She grinned a bit, and looked at Math.

"You look alot like this Abe-fella... Funny..." she said.

============

06-22-2005, 07:45 PM
Gretin
Clakker Relic Miner

(OOC: No, Sefon doesn't have tribal paint, but he'd still look a bit weird because:
:
Appearance:Green skin with weird gray splotches all over it.
So, what you said can still have a meaning.)

Sefon:"The Boss... hmm, don't know where he is, to be honest. I've just come back inside from the Stockyards. He'll show up eventually I expect."
*to Arthur*
Sefon:"Oh, I just had an encounter with some nasty chemicals. They took all the colour out of the skin they landed on, that's all."

_______

Groll, who had followed Nick to the outer Stockyards saw Stivik coming back (I'm assuming he's still outside? All the others have gone back in from what I see)

Groll:"What is going on in this weird place? This place seems to be jinxed!"

06-23-2005, 12:44 AM
kjjcarpenter
Boombat Seeker

kjjcarpenter  (748)kjjcarpenter  (748)kjjcarpenter  (748)kjjcarpenter  (748)kjjcarpenter  (748)kjjcarpenter  (748)kjjcarpenter  (748)

Caboose:"Damm! The alarm buttons stuck!"
*Hits keyboard trying to stop alarm*
Caboose:"I'll have to see the wires."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Carl:"Well it looks like he...no my mistake."
Tucker:"How will we find him?"
Carl:"I don't know...wait!"

Carl is focused on something.

Carl:"Its him!"

The Mysterious figure just killed a slig and continued down the hallway.

Tucker:"He's heading towards the Cafeteria!"

Caboose was crawling down a shaft he opened leading to Rupture Farms power source.

Caboose:"It's been a while since I have been down here."

Caboose then lost his footing sending him falling into wires, setting them on fire, creating a chain reaction that shut down Rupture Farms power source.
All lights then were turned off leaving Rupture Farms in complete darkness.

Carl:"Great! Now were do we go, I can't see."
Tucker:"Just keep going forward."

Carl and Tucker continued walking searching for the Mysterious Figure.
A few red lights then turned on throughout the factory giving the inhabidents a bit of light.

06-23-2005, 02:41 AM
Splat

Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

Stivik: "Oh, there's nothing wrong with this place. Muds having mental breakdowns, yeah, grinder going haywire and slicing itself to shreds, nothing special there."

All the power shuts off in the stockyards. "Complte and utter shutdown of repture farms... yup, this is perfectly normal. All we need is a terrorist attack and everything's fine." He glances at Groll. "I don't think much of Arnie though, nothing seems to get done round here and it's generally the bosses fault."

06-23-2005, 05:46 AM
T-nex
Frosties and Buttsex

"Euh... Excuse me, but I'm going out. I think Stivik and Nick forgot bout me." Anni said, and got up, "Ta-ta..."

She went out closing the door.

"Grrr, what now... The gates to stockyard are closed... Think Anni think. Hmm... I could re-open them when they aren't looking." she said to herself, followed by a maniacal laughter.

She looked around and kumped into a shadow.

"Nah, I could look for a way out in the old part of... Wait, where's Freak??? I forgot Freak!!! He's outside, suffering!!"

She ran outside, but didn't see any Freak.

"Oh no, where is he??" she asked worried.

"Here..." she heard a voice say.

Anni turned around quickly, and saw Somi. She had bandaged Freaks Chaest with web.

"Oh it's so great to see you two. Don't worry I'll think of another way to get out from here..." she said, and picked up Freak.

They went back, but then she saw Stivik and Groll.

"Damnit..." she whispered, and hid in the shadows, waiting for them to go away.

============

06-23-2005, 08:49 AM
Splat

Stivik, talking to groll: "Hey, can you give me a hand? there was a paramite acting wierdly round here, I saw it earlier. i think it might have a disease or something, the last thing we need is it spreading to the other livestock. can you give me a hand looking around? Just tell me if you find something."

He began beating around, looking for Somi. He had to get that talking paramite. Vykkers Labs would pay a ton and the Cartel would go nuts if he couldn't find it now. "It's injured as well, its leg is wrapped in its web, so it shouldn't be going to fast."

06-23-2005, 09:49 AM
T-nex
Frosties and Buttsex

"Oh! Too bad that somi is right here with me, you little prick..." Anni said in a low voice.

"What the heck does that guy have against me?" Somi whispered confused.

"Um... Well, he's a prick, and a cartel-bastard. Don't you think those guy would love a talking Paramite? Use it for different purposes? I don't know, but it's not something good. Hehe... It would be fun to blow up their main quarters. MAybe I'll do it someday." Anni said, and thought how it'd be.

Freak started whimpering.

"Quiet Freak... We mustn't be heard." Anni whispered.

She sighed, and bendt down to see Freak.

"I think he broke a rib or two from the kick..." Anni said worried, "We have to see a doctor of some sort..."

============

06-23-2005, 10:09 AM
Havoc
Cheesecake Apocalypse

Slig: Stivik... alright lets see. Was employed at SoulStorm Brewery for two months, the left just before the glukkon in charge was killed on act of suspected terrorism. The Brew Master was set in his place just weeks before the place blew up.

Stivik was moved to Spinterz after that. Been there for a month around the same time of the management change.

Nick: What management change?

Slig: Splinterz replaced all the CEO's of Spinterz to raise the productivity level. The old CEO's appeared not to be doing their job correctly.
Shortly after the management change Stivik was moved again, this time to the Feeco Depot where he worked for nearly a week before being transferd again.

Nick: Anything special happend during the time he was at the Feeco?

Slig: He was there at the time of Vice President Aslik's alleged suicide.

Nick: What do you mean alleged? It was in put in the reports as a suicide wasn't it?

Slig: Yes, thats what the cartel put in. When things got back on track at the Feeco Stivik changed jobs again. After Feeco he worked at... Bleetzer Barrels, Magog Motors, Glukkon Steel Production, Slig Barracks 8567 and Vykers Labs. All but the last one have been closed down by the Cartel shortly after he left. There's a bit more information available, but I'm afraid neither of us has clearance to view that.

Nick sighed.

Nick: Thats okay, I already know more then enough. Thank you a lot.

He hung up the phone and sighed again before going of his way to the RR.

---

Math was resting on his bed as Nick enterd.

Nick: Where's Anni? Didn't I tell you to keep her company?

Math: She went out, I guess she's back at the stockyard...

Nick: What is it with that kid and the stockyard... *sigh* Okay, have you seen Stavik then?

Math: No, I havn't seen STIVIK!

Nick: Oh goddamnit... *walks out of the RR without explaining a thing, leaving Math puzzled and quikely folows him*

06-23-2005, 10:42 AM
Munch's Master
Outlaw Mortar

Arthur focused on the blotches on Sefon's skin. "Uh, doesn't sound nice." He wandered into the corridor to see if anyone was there as he heard footsteps, and he saw a Slig, Mudokon and robotic...thing heading down the corridor from 2 different ways (dripik's characters).
"Woah, guys, slow down." Arthur called to them "Hey, D'ya know where Arnie is, cause I need to speak to him!"
06-23-2005, 01:27 PM
Splat

Stivik continued to poke around the mess in the stockyard. He poked around with his gun, moving slowly away from where Anni was hiding. Then, with his back to her, he suddenly froze for a few seconds before chucking something into the air. It was his second grenade, which exploded loudly in mid-air, causing a lot of animals to panic and bolt. He spun round, looking for the paramite he was after.

06-23-2005, 06:02 PM
T-nex
Frosties and Buttsex

"WHOA!!" Anni yelled, covering her ears.

She found herself on the ground.

"Hmm... this guy is a maniac..." Somi said.

"Yea... he is. " Anni muttered, sweaping dust off her, as she got up.

Not far away, Javi was coming, from a walk of boredom. He looked around confused, and then at Stivik.

"Javi... here..." She whispered.

He looked around surprised, as he didn't know who was talking to him. After a short consideration, he left. Anni lowered her head, and sighed.

"I hope Stivik leaves soon." Anni said.

============

06-23-2005, 07:35 PM
Gretin
Clakker Relic Miner

(OOC:Whoa, I've only been away for... almost 24 hours, and already there's an extra 9 posts! )

Groll:"I suppose I might as well help, I've got nothing better to do.

"he suddenly froze for a few seconds before chucking something into the air. It was his second grenade, which exploded loudly in mid-air"

Groll, when he saw the grenade go flying into the air, dived to the ground looking for cover.

Groll:"What are you doing, you maniac?!"

He climbed back to his feet after the explosion.

Sefon now walked past everyone at the cafeteria to go into it. He stopped in the middle of the cafeteria and called out.

Sefon:"Hey! Anybody home?"

06-23-2005, 09:29 PM
kjjcarpenter
Boombat Seeker

Carl:"God, were the hell am I?!? Tucker!"
Tucker:"Yes?"
Carl:"WERE ARE WE?!?!
Tucker:"The Board Room."

Tucker then pushed a button enableing a bridge that led to the center. Both of them walked down to the center.

Carl:"Can you send out a message from this room?"
Tucker:"Yes sir."

Tucker then pushed his hand in a certain place bringing forth a keyboard.
Tucker then turned on the load speaker.

OCC:I wont really hit the switch.

Carl:"ARNIE! GET YOUR ARSE TO THE F*@#ING BOARD ROOM NOW! IF YOU DON'T I WILL HIT THE SELF DESTRUCTION SWITCH!"

The message was sent across the factory.

At the Notice Board room Caboose was slowly climbing out of the hatch with serious injurys.

Caboose:"Mus...t s..e.nd me..ssa-"

Caboose then collapsed while the fire engulfed him.

06-24-2005, 01:21 AM
Splat

Stivik shot at a couple of paramites before realising neither was the right one. "It exploded in mid air, it wasn't going to hurt anyone except the birds! Anyway, in case you didn't notice, it spooked some of the animals and I hoped it would scare out the one we're after... but it doesn't appear to have worked. Sorry for scaring ya."

He goes back to looking through the junk.

Last edited by Splat; 04-07-2006 at 06:49 AM..
06-24-2005, 06:25 AM
T-nex
Frosties and Buttsex

"My legs hurt..." Anni whispered.

"Lets sneak past him." Somi suggested.

"Um, ok." Anni said, and waited till he was standing with the back against them.

She picked somi and freak, then she began sneaking away, hoping that she wouldn't be seen.

============

06-24-2005, 07:14 AM
big bro boogie
Sewer Sleg

: Jun 2003
: 744
big bro boogie  (10)

OOC: I won't have a lot of time to reply starting from today and ending next friday, because i've got just 1 more test week to go. bugger...

--IC--

Boogie: "Err.. Floyd, if you and Scrubby figure out where Boss might be, i'll have a look 'round."
Floyd: "Okidoki, Why do you even want to take a look around, may I ask?"

Boogie: "I spotted something, at the opposite entrance to the cafeteria. It was black and freaky fast,.."
Floyd: "So what do you think it was?"

Boogie: "Just go and figure out where Boss might be, okay?"

*Boogie taps Arthur on his back*

Boogie: "Arthur. Yo! Did you see anything near that entrance over there? If not, i'll check it out."
-----------------------------------------

Scruben: "So... Where do you think Arnie is hiding?"
Floyd: "I dunno, but I guess he's aware of the problems here, so he needs to be in a important or special place."

*The message which Carl sent reached the cafeteria.*

Scruben: "Whoa! Somebody is very pissed off. What did he just say, the self destruct switch?"

Floyd: "I would have known if such a switch existed, yet i never reached the board room for a checkup myself...

Wait. The message said that Arnie needs to go to the Board room, immediatly! I think we've figured out where Boss is heading to."

Last edited by big bro boogie; 06-24-2005 at 09:02 AM..
06-24-2005, 08:37 AM
dripik
Maintain Integrity

OOC: I'm not going to be here for a while, too. I'm going to be away for a week, and I'll be back.

---------------------

*Arnie and Otto hear the announcement*

Otto: "Who was that bastard?"

Arnie: "It sounded like that Carl fellow. And... Self destruct switch???"

Otto: "He's pissed. I've never seen a switch like that in there before."

Arnie: "Me neither, but we better check what he's up to."

*they set off to the Board Room*

---------------------

*#7 Slig, Rick and RG-49 meet up with Arthur*

RG-49: "Unindentified person..."

*looks at Arthur*

RG-49: "Slig organic, worker class. What is your business?"

Rick: "Cut it out, RG! He's not doing anything wrong..."

RG-49: "Naive Mudokon organic, I know a bit more about camouflage devices than you. That could be the dark organic terrorist as a Slig."

Rick: "Oh, don't tell me that your sensors can't make any difference between a normal and a camouflage Slig."

RG-49: "Don't doubt my system capabilities, organic. Of course they can."

*#7 Slig looks at RG-49, shakes his head then turns to Arthur*

#7 Slig: "Anyways, we don't know anything about him. I haven't seen any Executives around lately."

-------------------------

OOC: I think I will change my RP style to the commonly used one. Like the one mentioned in ((Questions)).