Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Oddworld RPG

01-29-2007, 11:24 AM
Splat
Chameleonic Lifeforms, No Thanks!

: Oct 2002
: Merrie olde Englande
: 4,539
Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

Ah, it's alright MM. But I assure you the characters will be around a lot longer than one week in real time.
Worry not, just good to have it sorted.

01-30-2007, 07:15 AM
Acopperredhairdfreak
Zappfly

: Oct 2006
: Sweden
: 13
Acopperredhairdfreak  (10)

Hello! Mind if i Join?

Name: Marv
Race: Glukkon

Appearance: Just as any Glukkon, exept that he has a very large underbite, ears hanging a bit low and wears dark red clothes, a black tie and very long and slim, black shoes.
Personality: Marv is very impulsive and doen't often consider the risks in what he does, as long as everything seems to be in his favor. He always tries to grasp any oppurtunity that might come at hand and try to either turn it to his favor, or make profit out of it. He has a very short temper and can easialy get mad at even the smallest of things. He's also very picky with the food, and only the most fanciest and well prepared meal will satisfy him. As for many Glukkons, he doesnt really have a fancy for Mudokuns, and sees them only as cheap labour.

History: In the beginning of his career he was working in Rupture Farms. Then he was just a simple pud, with dream of becoming a Glokkstar. But after a time in Rupture Farms, he quickly came upp in buisness and became first a hard working chum, and later a respektable wana be . But he was not satisfied. He still had his big dream of becoming a Glokkstar. The only thing in the way in fufilling his dreams, was Mulok. He’s envy of Mulok was extreme, and he always hoped that Mulok would screw up, and make it possible for him to take over and acive the next title of Big scheese of Ruptur Farms, and one step closer of becoming a Glokkstar. When the great economical crisis, because of the dvindiling number of Scrabs and Paramites, he thought this as the perfeckt oppurtunity of pushing away Mulok, and take over the busniess himself and save Rupture Farms. But to Marvs disapointment, Mulok had a plan on how to save Ruptur Farms. The New n’ Tasty. After the comotion of the mudokon Abe’s escape, Mulok sent his executives (there including Marv) to Fee co. to go through with V.P Aslik about his plans about a great transport of Mudokons to Rupture Farms for his New n’ Tasty prodjekt. After some days in Fee co., the news about Muloks dissapearing and the shutdown of Ruptur Farms came out, and that it was caused by the mudokon Abe. At that moment the news came to Marvs ears, his dreams broke in to pieces. All of his chanses of becoming a Glokkstar had now dissapered and he was now ruind because of that bastard Abe. He then fell in to a deep deppression.. He later got a job at Soulstorm Breweri, and there he soon rose back in to the whealty status that he had at Rupture Farms, and his dream to become Glokkstar slowly put itself together, piece by piece. After a short, but profitable time, at Soulstorm Breweri, he took a well earned vacation. But when he came back, he found Soulstorm Breweri in ruins and that it was that Abe guy again that had caused this. His hate for Abe then grew larger and he fell, yet again in to a dep deppresion. And he started to consume Brew in great amounts of what there was left to buy of it. During a long time, he was just as a wreck, and lived only on the Molah that he had left after his sevices at Rupture Farms and Soulstorm Breweri. But one day, he heard about the re-opening of Rupture Farms. He then decided that this was the perfect oppurtunity to fufill his dream to at last, after a long and gruesome time, become a Glokkstar.
02-03-2007, 02:39 AM
Laser
Outlaw Sniper

: Nov 2006
: Devon
: 1,686
Laser  (1482)Laser  (1482)Laser  (1482)Laser  (1482)Laser  (1482)Laser  (1482)Laser  (1482)Laser  (1482)Laser  (1482)Laser  (1482)

Right here goes...

Name: Segrat
Race: Vykker
Appearance: small for a vykker but with a huge purple head and small dull yellow eyes and floats on a special chair he designed due to him having no legs
Personality: Sadistic,narcasistic and generally evil like most vykkers but he has a vengence for mudokons
Equipment[additional]:A very large syringe with some uknown instant kill chemical in it which he pits at people meancingly
History[additional]:Segrat was the lead scientist at a little known company called legs'4'u where he extracted leggs from random passers by and gave them metal robotic legs for a hefty fee then used the robotic legs to control his customers to advertise there legs to others.
But one fateful day a mudokon came into his lab,sliped over and kicked him into a vate of acid,thus his legs dissolved into nothingness and ,after stabbing the mudokon with his syringe,he used his own robotic legs mrk2 to let him move around.But the bisness faltered when news spread about the favorite mudokon of the boss's was found as a puddle of slime.So he was kicked out and disgaced by all even his own kind.Ever wandering he came across rupture farms was drafted in.

02-08-2007, 09:12 AM
OddjobAbe
National Treasure

: Feb 2007
: England
: 3,121
OddjobAbe  (5874)OddjobAbe  (5874)OddjobAbe  (5874)OddjobAbe  (5874)OddjobAbe  (5874)OddjobAbe  (5874)OddjobAbe  (5874)OddjobAbe  (5874)OddjobAbe  (5874)OddjobAbe  (5874)OddjobAbe  (5874)
Oddworld Profiles

Name: Goshhe (pronounced 'Gush')
Race: Mudokon

Appearance: His skin is a mild grey with a hint of green that makes him almost look blue; his iris in his eyes are a creamy white, the feather that is dangling from the top of his head is a gloden-brown colour. He wears a loin cloth.

Personality: Goshhe is unselfish and caring for other people, but the way he is treated by #0012 leads him to become a selfish being who cares about no other than himself.

Equipment: Goshhe doesn't have any equipment, but has the ability to use his native mudokon powers such as to possess and read minds.

History: His history is the reason he has native powers similar to Abe's. Interact with him, find out his history.

Name: #0012
Race: Slig
Gender: Neutral (referred to by workers and other members of staff as a 'he' so as not to complicate things - its behaviour is much more masculine than feminine).

Appearance: #0012 appears like any other slig, but has a 'visor' instead of eyes (Abe's Oddysee style slig)

Personality: #0012 likes to beat Goshhe (and other mudokons), and has an explosive temper.

Equipment: He always carries an automatic shotgun and a 'boom' grenade.
History: He was bred prematurely in one of the slig barracks - other than that, he has no real history.

Name: Their names are counted in serial numbers up to Cieb-12
Species: Non-organic life - named 'Cieb-orgs'
Appearance: Shaped similar to a human male's skeleton, where there would be ribs is a steel casing, where there would be an eye, there is a purple glow, where there would be a mouth, there is a mask.

Personality: The Cieb-orgs do only as commanded.
Equipment: All Cieb-orgs carry an electrified rod. The Cieb-orgs are protected from it, because their plasticated casing insulates it.

History: The Cieb-orgs have no real history, other than being built by #0012 as maintenance for the boiler. Therefore, they only take orders from #0012.

Name: Their serial numbers go up to cie12
Species:Non-organic life - named 'Cie-orbs'
Appearance: Spherical machines, about 30cm in width and 30cm in length. They have one infra-red eye.

Personality: The Cie-orbs have no personality. They are used by the Cieb-orgs for maintaining the higher boilers.

Equipment: An electro-shock gadget, and a plasma rod.
History: They have no real history - they are tools deployed by the Cieb-orgs.

Last edited by OddjobAbe; 02-15-2007 at 05:13 AM..
02-08-2007, 11:21 AM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

: Jan 2006
: At a thearpy session.
: 1,465
Slaveless  (36)

OK, let us clear some rules up. Laser, the fact that your character has a bahaviour that allows him to kill anyone is rather considered a little exterme. If your character wants to kill a ton of Mudokons at random, at least don't give him the dangerous chemical. That would make it unfair for anyone who uses Mudokons because they risk death. And that is God Modding. So I suggest calming your character down just a bit to allow him to have a deep, but non-active anger against Mudokons, or get rid of the chemicals.

@OddjobAbe: Well, pretty good, but I don't believe there was any Sligs being bred in Rupture Farms. Also, I don't think it is OK to have possessing powers, unless the people being possessed are OK with it.

02-08-2007, 09:15 PM
OddjobAbe
National Treasure

: England
: 3,121
OddjobAbe  (5874)OddjobAbe  (5874)OddjobAbe  (5874)OddjobAbe  (5874)OddjobAbe  (5874)OddjobAbe  (5874)OddjobAbe  (5874)OddjobAbe  (5874)OddjobAbe  (5874)OddjobAbe  (5874)OddjobAbe  (5874)

:
OK, let us clear some rules up. Laser, the fact that your character has a bahaviour that allows him to kill anyone is rather considered a little exterme. If your character wants to kill a ton of Mudokons at random, at least don't give him the dangerous chemical. That would make it unfair for anyone who uses Mudokons because they risk death. And that is God Modding. So I suggest calming your character down just a bit to allow him to have a deep, but non-active anger against Mudokons, or get rid of the chemicals.

@OddjobAbe: Well, pretty good, but I don't believe there was any Sligs being bred in Rupture Farms. Also, I don't think it is OK to have possessing powers, unless the people being possessed are OK with it.
Where were the sligs bred? I didn't know that they weren't bred in their working facility. Once I find ouut wher sligs are bred, I'll change #0012's profile. For now, I'll just change it to slig barracks. Also, Goshhe doesn't know his capabilities, so he won't be able to use his powers. He has no idea that he has these powers. I do plan on Goshhe finding out about his powers, but if I have him possess somebody, it will be someone I created. I do plan to have him possess #0012 at some point, but late on in Goshhe's part of the rpg though. Also, I hesitated on Goshhe having possessive and phsycic powers, but I thought: 'Abe possesses, so what makes him so special that he's the only mudokon who can possess?' But like I said, there's no danger of me power playing, or controlling other people's characters. I always play things by the rules. Without rules, there may be a little more fun, but a lot less control, and that's the thing I love about rules-they keep things under control.

Last edited by OddjobAbe; 02-08-2007 at 10:38 PM..
02-16-2007, 11:55 AM
moxco
Zappfly

: Dec 2006
: Earth
: 2,794
moxco  (2195)moxco  (2195)moxco  (2195)moxco  (2195)moxco  (2195)moxco  (2195)moxco  (2195)moxco  (2195)moxco  (2195)moxco  (2195)moxco  (2195)

Name: Mox
Race: Glukkon

Appearance: Mox is a big Cheese, Probaly a bit taller than most big cheeses, he smokes a very large cigar and wears a black suit, with one of those fancy collar things that Mullocks, Jnr Executives wear.

Personality: Obsesed with moolah and very selfish and rude to every one
exept for his freinds and family.

Equitment: A box of cigars. hes got a PA vykker called ELsman, and to body guads.

History: Mox used to own a buisness up in vykkers labs, one day he was holydaying in his private blimp with ELsman, when they came back they found out that his buissnes was blown up by the fuzzles.

Name: ELsman
Race: Vykker

Personalty: He likes inventing things and he is great freinds whith Mox, although being his PA can be hard somtimes.

Equitment: he owns a lil Hacker, not attack with but to cut things up with, although he doesnt often have it on him, he also wers a black eye glass.

History: befor being Mox's Pa he achevied many great things, such as building the most poweful generator on mudos. It could power the whole of vykkers labs for 2 weeks.

Mox and Elsman Have two body gaurds that follow them, they are called 0094
and 0444 they are armoured Interns with snuzi's.

Last edited by Splat; 02-16-2007 at 12:16 PM..
02-16-2007, 12:15 PM
Splat

Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

The interns need profiles.

02-16-2007, 12:29 PM
moxco
Zappfly

moxco  (2195)moxco  (2195)moxco  (2195)moxco  (2195)moxco  (2195)moxco  (2195)moxco  (2195)moxco  (2195)moxco  (2195)moxco  (2195)moxco  (2195)

Yeah but the interns have no history or personalty they just follow the guys around
02-16-2007, 02:03 PM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

Slaveless  (36)

I don't think that matters. I had to create many characters without much a profile either. Otherwise, you are breaking the rules.

02-16-2007, 03:46 PM
moxco
Zappfly

fine...
Names: 0094 and 0444
Race: Interns
Personality: well they both are very violent and they very loyal to there master, they obey hes every command.
Equitment: They both have armour and snuzis
history; i dont know

Last edited by moxco; 02-17-2007 at 11:32 AM..
02-17-2007, 06:07 AM
Splat

The idea is they have personalities. No random characters. They have individual personalities or they don't exist. Simple as.

02-17-2007, 11:33 AM
moxco
Zappfly

I gave them the same personality.
02-19-2007, 04:26 PM
Arxryl
Outlaw Sniper

: You wouldn't believe me.
: 1,559
Arxryl  (10)

Can I still join?
Okay, I'm not new to Role Playing so I have a good idea of the basic commands and I nkow not to overpower anybody, or control other's characters and stuff like that...
But I am new to this RPG so I'll try not to be newbish.

Name: Ike

Species: Mudokon

Appearance: Purple-ish skin. Ike wears a long dark brown trench coat, and has a dark grey loin-cloth.
And he is 6 feet tall... just a random fact to plug in...

Personality: Usually a somewhat shady character. He has his moments where he is funny, and times when he is nice, but generally looks emotionless.

Equipment: Small note-pad with various sketches in it. Other than his trench-coat, that's all he keeps on his person.

History: Believe it or not, Abe wasn't the first to rescue people from slavery. A band of rougue Muds went and stormed a small shipping factory, and took the eggs from the facility.
However, it was dark, rain poured heavily over everything, and wind jarred the very soul on this foreboding evening. This was exactly why they chose to raid the place, but they had no thoughts to the consequences of what could've happened.

They loaded the egg crates quickly onto the cart, and rushed off, without properly securing them down. Sure enough, on a rickety bridge, one of the eggs was thrown out of it's crate. The egg landed in the river below, and washed up on the shore.

The Mudokon hatched out of his egg wihtout any noticable injuries or disfunctional limbs, but the fall had caused some kind of chain reaction in his brain. From his birth, he had been granted unique spiritual forces...

And about that little note-pad he carries around with him... It was dropped from the cart as well, and floated along the river, and landed about 4 yards from where Ike had landed.
When Ike had found this little item, he kept it with him. No one knows why though. Perhaps it represents some deep inner sense of belonging to him, or maybe it is like a friend to him.
But whatever the reason may be, a connection has grown through him to the notebook, and those who have met him say that it has some sort of power as well...

The reason he wishes to work for Rupture Farms is that he "...wants to help..." in his own words. He doesn't seem to need any money, as he is fairly resourceful, but something inside him wants him to help out with something.

Sorry for my post being so long, I just wanted to give an accurate account of my character...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	To forums #2.PNG
Views:	277
Size:	2.3 
ID:	7565  

Our fate is sealed only when we accept it. -~Arxryl~-

Last edited by Arxryl; 02-19-2007 at 04:29 PM..
02-19-2007, 05:16 PM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

Slaveless  (36)

This is perhaps one of the best profiles I have seen in a good deal of time. Well thought out, well written, and well said. And anybody can join this place, at any point in time. Even the worst are allowed to come in, since this is almost like a starter RPG. (Although, we can be known to kick some out.)

02-20-2007, 10:45 AM
Splat

Slaveless, in the grand history of Work at Rupture Farms, one person has been kicked out. It does not happen occasionally. It has happened once.

02-21-2007, 06:00 PM
Alf Shall Rise
Outlaw Shooter

: New Jersey
: 1,438
Alf Shall Rise  (1116)Alf Shall Rise  (1116)Alf Shall Rise  (1116)Alf Shall Rise  (1116)Alf Shall Rise  (1116)Alf Shall Rise  (1116)Alf Shall Rise  (1116)Alf Shall Rise  (1116)Alf Shall Rise  (1116)

I love to RP! I need to make a character.

Name: Ol' Crabby
Race: Scrab
Appearance: Very weird and dark, like a brownish color. His yellow skin is dark too, he's very old, and has been in captive for awhile.
Personality: Very grumpy, he hates anyone next to him and can't sleep, Ol' Crabby will attack anything on site too.
History: When he was like a wee little Scrab, Ol' Crabby's parents were shot down by Sligs, and he was dragged into Rupture Farms. For 20 years now Ol' Crabby has been in Rupture Farms, he's very skinny and is not good enough for a cake. Some say the Glukkons want him to be killed, since he's a waste of space.

That's it.
02-27-2007, 06:22 AM
Marco the Glukkon
Fuzzle

: Apr 2006
: Grinder Farms, Mudos
: 125
Marco the Glukkon  (10)

I have never Rp'd on Oddworld, but here is a description of my character:

Name: Zuka

Species: Slig

Appearance: Zuka is 2 feet taller than the average Slig. His skin is white, his eyes are black with yellow pupils and he has 3 large and black spikes on his back. At the tip of his “feelers” on his mouth are little poisonous fangs, a mutation compared to other Sligs. He has a gun holster along his 8-pac waist and a shoulder harness. The shoulder harness holds his most prized possession: a automatic rifle with laser sighting and grenade modification.

Personality: Zuka does not hate his job, nor does he like it. Sometimes he just likes to stare off into space and think about things, for it helps to calm him. He enjoys writing, and watching. His favorite food is Scrab Cakes and Legs (if anyone remembers from the earlier days of W@RF!) Secretly, he is jealous of one of his comrades, Tallus, whom is second in command of a Slig general’s army. While the leader and Tallus are off on a scouting mission to find Abe, Zuka is forced to be a security guard at Rupture Farms in order to prevent any more Mudokon workers from escaping. This has made him secretly bitter and tired. When he sees a mudokon, if he is in a bad mood, he will shoot and torture them. Or, if he is tired, he will just let them go just so he doesn’t have to do anything. You can talk to Zuka, Slig or Mudokon or whatever, but be careful when he has his gun.

History: Zuka is the 3rd in command for a Slig Commander’s army. His hunting skills were beyond anything anyone had ever seen, so he was in charge of security. He was on all of the best missions, scouting and even slave retrieval. But when Abe and Munch were concerned, he was made to work at Rupture Farms. He even met up with Abe during the attack on Vykkers Labs. Trying to stop him, Zuka was shot from behind by Tallus, second in command, and left to die when the explosion went off. Luckily, he escaped and resumed a new identity. Taken up by another group, he vowed to get his revenge. He plans secretly to get revenge on the Slig Commander, Abe and Munch and to reign supreme. But secretly, inside, maybe goodness lies within him, buried deep where no one can find it…

Grinder Farms: If it aint' skwirmin at the beginnin', it ain't worth sellin' in the end!

02-27-2007, 10:24 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

: Scotland, Aberdeen
: 1,041
Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

I'll just stick a profile here if I ever figure out how to roleplay.

~
Name: Brutus

Species: Slig(Big bro)

Bio: Brutus is one of the physically strongest big bro sligs in the slig barracks, but tends to goof off and get drunk. He isn't really evil and likes to show off to others like a dumb popular guy.

Appearence: Massive big bro slig, sometimes carries a gun.

~
Name: Nameless, known as agent 80085.

Species: Slig. (Female for unknown reasons)

Bio: She likes to work out her muscles and is pretty strict, so she got a higher ranking at the slig barracks. She gets annoyed pretty easily, and has beat up other smaller sligs on numerous occasions, but luckily didn't get caught.

Appearence: Has muscular arms and shiny aluminium pants with a gun in one leg.

~
Name: Tiny

Species: Slig.

Bio: Tiny was born smaller and with downs syndrome, so got picked on by other sligs a lot. This upset him, so he decided to steal growlth hormones and steroids to make himself a big bro slig, so the others would leave him alone. But eventually, the big bros started picking on him, so he stole the chemicals again to make himself bigger, accidently becoming one of the strongest big bro sligs in the barracks. He still acts like a five year old and is pretty sensitive and easily hurt. He isn't actually interested in exersizing.

Appearence: Massive big bro slig, doesn't carry guns. (Finds them too adult and scary)

~
Name: Cecil

Bio: Cecil is weaker than Brutus but stronger than Tiny and the only person who picks on him nowadays. He's more serious and mean and a bully, and hates Brutus winding him up about his name.

Appearence: Massive big bro slig(Likes to carry around his big guns and stuff).

~
Name: Dimitrio.

Bio: A shy loner slig who lost his arm in an attack, he has a robotic arm to replace it. Agent finds him more likeable since he doesn't annoy her. He doesn't have much confidence and is usually very quiet. Has a phobia of slogs.

Appearence: Normal walking slig with a robotic arm.

~
Name: Scarface(Nicknamed that because of the torn and damaged tentacles on his face.)

Bio: A mean slig who bully's Dimitrio and has a mental hold over him.

Appearence: Normal older walking slig with ripped looking tentacles.

I'll roleplay a character later when I figure out how to roleplay here better.
I am a man. Do not call me otherwise, or you are doing it wrong. Times correctly guessed as a man: Patrick: 1, Mitsur: 1, Daxter king: 1, OANST: More than once, Nemo: 1, alf's brother's mate: 1, Nate: 1, Anonyman!: 1. The assumption everyone is male probably comes from the fact 90% of characters in Oddworld are male. The editpenis<a href=http://www.oddworldforums.net/signaturepics/sigpic4236_3.gif target=_blank>http://www.oddworldforums.net/signat...gpic4236_3.gif</a>

Last edited by Zozo the Zrilufet; 02-28-2007 at 08:26 AM..
02-27-2007, 11:09 AM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

Slaveless  (36)

6 characters. Awesome dude, welcome. Now maybe there might be Sligs that can be on duty, rather than chasing after female Mudokons.

Now more about your characters. You seem to have covered the basics of the character outline. Seems pretty good, seeing how you might become the next T-Nex. You probably will a good reputation here, so welcome again!

02-27-2007, 12:27 PM
Splat

Oh very funny Slaveless.
But yeah, good, detailed profiles (strange that I noticed you mentioned some things like age for certain characters but left them out for others). Six is a lot, but no objection if you can handle them all.

Remember, all characters must arrive at the factory somehow. They can't just appear inside, and they can't have been working there for a while, apparently unnoticed. The RPG has been going for a while and I'm sure someone would have spotted a white spiky mutated slig skulking round.

02-27-2007, 11:14 PM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

I think I'll just do one at a time when I feel ready. I didn't think Slaveless was being sarcastic, but if he was like Splat said, stop it, I'm not good with sarcasm and I'm still new to how the place works and stuff, that and I have a mental disability. It looks like I forgot the age for some, sorry, so I might edit it later. I'll maybe let Tiny come in by train first later and see how it goes.
I am a man. Do not call me otherwise, or you are doing it wrong. Times correctly guessed as a man: Patrick: 1, Mitsur: 1, Daxter king: 1, OANST: More than once, Nemo: 1, alf's brother's mate: 1, Nate: 1, Anonyman!: 1. The assumption everyone is male probably comes from the fact 90% of characters in Oddworld are male. The editpenis<a href=http://www.oddworldforums.net/signaturepics/sigpic4236_3.gif target=_blank>http://www.oddworldforums.net/signat...gpic4236_3.gif</a>

02-27-2007, 11:20 PM
Gretin
Clakker Relic Miner

: Jan 2005
: Lost in Space
: 818
Gretin  (167)Gretin  (167)

I'm pretty sure Slaveless wasn't being sarcastic, the reason for Splat's saying "Very funny" is that when Slaveless said "Now maybe there might be Sligs that can be on duty, rather than chasing after female Mudokons" he was referring to his slig character Gappiqu and Splat's mudokon character Dionysia. So yeah, all's good

And welcome to the RPG btw

02-28-2007, 03:36 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

Ah, okay, everythings good then. I think I'l just roleplay Tiny for now an see how it goes.

02-28-2007, 05:33 AM
Marco the Glukkon
Fuzzle

: Apr 2006
: Grinder Farms, Mudos
: 125
Marco the Glukkon  (10)

Hi guys, I have another character.

Name: Clem

Species: Mudokon

Appearance: Clem is a normal sized mudokon, and is basically the same size and weight as Abe, but his skin is colored copper. His eyes are yellow and while he doesn't have stitches, he is completley bald. He wars a blue loincloth and usually looks sad or unsure. He has a scar on his shoulder and small little ones on his back.

Personality: Clem is pretty calm and collected but a little naive. Basically, Clem is always looking to explore and try new things. He likes his job, regardless of being beaten or hit, and he loves to talk to people which can get him hurt. But, ever since he saw the outside windows along the Farm, he had thought nothing but exploring the outside. This has made him depressed looking and usually a loner. Sometimes he gets lost because of his curiosity, which can get him into a heap of trouble with Sligs and the Boss....

Equipment: What do you expect a Mudokon to carry as equipment? All he's got is a small little pearl which glows many colors. Clem doesn't know what it does, but it ahs stuck by him since birth...

History: Clem, before he was captured, was a deciple of Mozak, a powerful shaman. At one point, Clem was thought to be the next shaman for the village and was destined to save it. However, before that could happen, his village was captured by Sligs looking for new recruits fo the New Rupture Farms. Clem, for 10 years, has been back and forth between jobs, being transfered because of Abe and Munch's doings.

(He even had worked at Splinterz, but he had to move here since it closed.)

Grinder Farms: If it aint' skwirmin at the beginnin', it ain't worth sellin' in the end!

Last edited by Marco the Glukkon; 03-07-2007 at 05:37 AM..
03-10-2007, 02:50 PM
Paramite of War
Howler Punk

: Dec 2003
: United states
: 309
Paramite of War  (17)

Name-Otis
Race-Flying Slig

Gender-Male

Age-20's (In Earth Years)

Apperance-Like's to Fly/Average sized but a little bigger

Equipment-Carries a shotgun but is fitted with blanks so he doesn't kill them when he shoot. Also he has a helicopter which he flies around in.

Personality-Doesn't hate muds but hates brutish big bros.

Biography-Otis is an engineer of sorts in his free time. Loves to build his own gadgets. Seeing how Rupture Farms is so big he bought some of the factory and he considers it his home. He flies there during the night and hopes to get a job as repairman to he factory/ Guard.

If any of this isn't ok please say so.

CLICK! CLICK! CLICK! CLICK! CLICK! CLICK!

03-11-2007, 10:24 PM
Reiji Neko Mitsukai
Boombat

: May 2003
: I cruise around...
: 227
Reiji Neko Mitsukai  (10)

Here goes...

Name: Aida (pronounced "Ida")
Race: Mudokon
Age: Almost adult, but not quite- around 18 or so in human years

Appearance: Thin and underfed, with many scars lacing aross her back, arms, and legs. Regular green in color, while her feather is a dull red.

Personality: Very shy and very quiet. She almost never makes eye contact and generally keeps her head down while near others. If confronted with even mildly hostile behavior- especially from sligs- she will try to shrink and back away. Being confronted with a group of sligs will make her panic and look for an escape from her predicament.

Equipment: None.

History: Born and raised a slave, she was badly mistreated by the sligs patrolling her work area in NiccoBlast Cigarettes Inc. While still an adolecent, she voiced her complaints of their treatment of her to their superiors. This resulted in the entire group ganging up on her and cutting out her tongue. Because of this she is mute, and uses gestures or writes when she wants to communicate.

"Sick cultures show a complex of symptoms such as you have named . . . but a DYING culture invariably exhibits personal rudeness. Bad manners. Lack of consideration for others in minor matters. A loss of politeness, of gentle manners, is more significant than is a riot."
-- Robert Heinlein in Friday

03-12-2007, 11:08 PM
tashi
Zappfly

: Nov 2006
: Down Under
: 10
tashi  (10)
Native i'm new at this O_o

Name: Grog
Race: slig
Appearance: 4 foot 8 with 18 short and 3 long tentacles off the face. Also curiously lilac in colour. Regulatory body armor and side arm
Personality: flinches at any reflection of myself
Equipment[additional]: chain gun (my side arm =D ), one unexploded grenade without the pin...a walking time bomb... and 3 entire grenades
History[additional]: As said above, it is presumed that I am male. Some time ago i underwent a series of "voluntary" experiments to improve the slig species by Vykers Labs Inc. The earliest memory i have is taking the chain gun off an unknown species and claiming it as my own. I was out in the wilderness....i don't know where. Some of the experiments must have worked because on occasion i am able to read...though this is sporadic.
03-14-2007, 12:14 PM
moxco
Zappfly

My 1st attempt for this wasnt succsessful so i'll try again. [ive read the rules & v1]

Char 1

Name: Dr. T.
Race: vykker
apperance: he wears a doctors lights on his head. beside that hes a normal vykker.
Equpment: His breifcase [which is more of a medical kit] and a "lil" hacker [not for attacking people with][for doing surgery with]
Personality: Greedy but kind hearted.
History: In his early days he was an untrained surgeon, but 99% of the time his surgery didn't work out. many beings were trying to sew him, so he fled to an aboundoned native hut, were he has had lived his life there. until now.

char 2

name: slig 4 [#4 for short].
Race: slig.
apearance: an unaroumed slig holding a blitz packer.
equitment: a blitzpacker
Personality very loyal to his master [Dr. T].
History: When only 6 month old Dr. T found slig 4 without anyone looking after him. when suddenly a paramite came along and started walking up to #4. Dr T ran as fast as his 3 legs could take him then he piked up #4 and ran away with him in his arms.

Last edited by moxco; 03-14-2007 at 12:17 PM..
03-14-2007, 12:21 PM
Fortesque13
Howler Punk

: Mar 2007
: Croatia
: 322
Fortesque13  (10)
Oddworld Here's my profile

Here it is:
Name:Johnny
Species:Slig valet
Appearance:Wears a black tux, black sunglasses, a black stick to make him look more rich.
Personality:Likes gambling, smoking, drinking, and any reason to pull out his gun.
Equipment: Silenced pistol and a kevlar bulletproof vest under his suit.
History:Used to work for Lulu until he went to rehab, and realised he hates the M.O.M. cartel and Lulu, and any other glukkon he would ever see. Then he saw a poster of Rupture Farms reopening and thought he could take out "that Arnie glukkon scum", as he says.

Yes, I'm back... Yes, you'll all soon be licking my boots...