lautaro_12
Stunk

: Sep 2009
: Argentina
: 40
lautaro_12  (13)
Wired

Okay , try to create it again.

Well , I have some important news to share: now I can create a trainer using CE 5.4 because I didn't see what contains the Advanced Options.
I will try to create the trainer and upload it , it's probably I will upload it on MediaFire.
And if someone founds Cheat Engine 5.5 please give the link to me please I need that program. Thanks.

Edit: I have created a trainer that activates the bulletproof and it works very fine , but if you activate the bulletproof you will can't deactivate it , except you close the game and start it again.
Here is the download link:

http://www.mediafire.com/?mmk2z5njrml

And if you can't download it please tell me and I will upload it in other website.

Edit Again: go to my post and download my game. Only in that game the bulletproof works.

Last edited by lautaro_12; 10-31-2009 at 02:24 PM..
11-06-2009, 06:16 PM
MyParaMite Pie
Chippunk

: Nov 2009
: Moving Left Or Right
: 20
MyParaMite Pie  (10)

this didnt work at all idk why though
11-07-2009, 06:53 AM
lautaro_12
Stunk

lautaro_12  (13)
Happy

Only go to "How to be invencible in AE" thread and download the 2 parts of the game is posted in it. In that game the cheat will works.
And if it is so big I don't know what to do. Sorry , you have to download it as well as it is.

PD: the game client isn't in the first post of the thread , it is in the second. Good Luck!
11-10-2009, 03:01 AM
MyParaMite Pie
Chippunk

: Moving Left Or Right
: 20
MyParaMite Pie  (10)

thank you worked
11-10-2009, 07:16 AM
lautaro_12
Stunk

lautaro_12  (13)
Happy

Okay , I'm happy because my new program works! Good luck with it.
Also , someone (without count MyParamite Pie) has tested my trainer?? Please tell me , perhaps I can create another trainer that does other supercheat works.
11-12-2009, 07:56 AM
Abe Elum Slig
Chippunk

: Lisboa
: 33
Abe Elum Slig  (25)

doesn't work with me

11-21-2009, 01:42 PM
Schnappi
Stunk

: Oct 2009
: Somewhere far away....
: 39
Schnappi  (41)

I was trying blue ring power in Abe's Oddysee today. Works everywhere, but it doesn't kill Scrabs, Paramites and static mudokons . Sligs, bombs, slogs and chant suppressors are destroyed as usually. Didn't tried elum but I think he is unkillable too.

Edit:
@Lautaro
I would like to test your trainer, but mediafire or you deleted that file.

Last edited by Schnappi; 11-21-2009 at 01:45 PM..
11-24-2009, 11:27 PM
marlz
Boombat

: Jun 2008
: australia
: 218
marlz  (14)

Just out of curiousity... is the reason the red soul ring can be generated because the code for it exists in the game and is activated or does the cheat engine add the coding for the red soul ring?

(Sorry if that didn't make sense. What I was trying to say, in a nutshell, was does the code for the red soul ring exist in AE? Is the code for it actually there but is never used or does the trainer/cheat engine add it to the game's code?)

11-25-2009, 10:24 AM
AckroTheSlig
Stingbee

: The secret training facility.
: 93
AckroTheSlig  (-44)

I tried this on my abe's exoddus, but nothing.
11-25-2009, 01:16 PM
Schnappi
Stunk

Schnappi  (41)

:
Just out of curiousity... is the reason the red soul ring can be generated because the code for it exists in the game and is activated or does the cheat engine add the coding for the red soul ring?

(Sorry if that didn't make sense. What I was trying to say, in a nutshell, was does the code for the red soul ring exist in AE? Is the code for it actually there but is never used or does the trainer/cheat engine add it to the game's code?)
Let's say there are some variables in memory called dwHasRedRing, dwHasBlueRing, dwHasGranade etc. There are pointers pointing at address (usually) of this variable. So if you don't have any ring you have dwHasRedRing and dwHasBlueRing = 0. If you obtain ring in-game (from password challange or saving mudokons) variables are set to usually non-zero value. Like for example, if you have red ring dwHasRedRing = 3. In Cheat Engine you can find those pointers and manually set them to desired value. However doing so might lead to crash.

Or if you know C++, you can create trainer via WriteProcessMemory. Just register hotkeys and then handle them in WndProcMain as WM_HOTKEY and catch the wParam
11-28-2009, 05:18 PM
Paul
Outlaw Sniper

: Jun 2007
: MilkyWay
: 1,535
Paul  (718)Paul  (718)Paul  (718)Paul  (718)Paul  (718)Paul  (718)Paul  (718)

Do you have the addresses of any interesting variables in AO or AE? Could come in handy

Crawling sligs will shout "Mommy!" while running around and then the slig mommy will appear and help them put their pants on.

11-29-2009, 01:36 AM
Schnappi
Stunk

Schnappi  (41)

Depends on what variables do you call handy. And there are also some "flags" (I know it's not really a flag, but let's call it that), which needs to be set for specific value too. For example for blue ring I set the variable to 38366 and flag to 65536. There also has to be LoadShrykull specifier. Because sometimes you have to add ring via memory, die, and then the shrykull will work for that level. Othewise not. I didn't researched a lot yet. I just added shrykull and killed everything in level - end of the story .

Btw I also think, from what I read in lvl topic, that you are way more experienced than me. Why would you ask somebody for some memory addresses? I can't work with Debugger (Though I'm still learning). I tried to unpack fkn Themida yesterday, I'm getting detected even with OllyICE (all hiding options on).
11-29-2009, 09:18 PM
Paul
Outlaw Sniper

I ask cause I've never reversed any of that stuff, just file loading things so it would be less work to figure out what was going on if I named some of the global variables to "dwHasBomb" etc.

If you have a team of people working on reversing something naming most of the globals where possible is always a good starting point

Edit: Oh by the way, debugging AO is simple because it isn't packed and it doesn't use any anti-debugger techniques to stop you.

Crawling sligs will shout "Mommy!" while running around and then the slig mommy will appear and help them put their pants on.

Last edited by Paul; 11-29-2009 at 09:34 PM..
11-30-2009, 09:05 AM
Schnappi
Stunk

Schnappi  (41)

Hmm... I can't promise anything, but I will take a look. I will try to find BasePointer Addresses + Offsets (although all pointers I found was always 1 level only).
And I will try to get some basic ArrayOfBytes patterns from memory (that might solve version differencies).

I know Abe isn't packed and doesn't have any anti-debugger.

I still don't understand for what you could use those informations...
I might use it to make a trainer...

I will start later - I'm still ill and I'm getting tired really quickly...
12-01-2009, 10:27 AM
Paul
Outlaw Sniper

Cause it will help to find out what some functions are doing if I can see its using variables related to these things, so I can completely ignore finding out what their purpose is since there is over 3k functions in AO.

12-03-2009, 06:44 AM
Schnappi
Stunk

Schnappi  (41)

Ehm, one more thing:
@Everyone
How would you like to test something? I will send a application on this forum. It will just generate md5 hash, compare it with my hash and if it doesn't match, it will copy it into clipboard. Then you can post it here to see how many different version exists.

There will be also function to find ArrayOfBytes (let's say it might solve trainer problems in different versions of game). It will generate message - Array found (good) or Array not found (that sux).

First I have to implement arrayscan.