01-18-2004, 03:30 AM
The Red Muse
Clakker Store Clerk

: Oct 2002
: I really can't remember.
: 798
The Red Muse  (10)

Jammer: *glares at #7 slig and takes a sip from RM's water bottle*

RM: Oh, hi #7 Slig! Have a seat! *glares at Jammer* ...Jammer, please, go get your own water...

Jammer: *puts the empty bottle back to RM's tray and burbs* ...S'cuse me...

RM: *shakes his head and turns to #7 slig* So... what's todays plan? Is there anything new coming up...or something?

Jammer: ...Whatever! *stands up* I'm off to the stockyards-- catch ya later Muse...and #7 slu--erm-- Slig... *leaves the cafeteria*

RM:*to #7 slig* There he goes... He really has changed since the--- incident, hasn't he? He's like a different slig. *takes a bite out of his scrab leg*

[::::::::::::: jammer ::::::::::::]

*Jammer walked out to the stockyards, closing the gate firmly behind him. He inhaled the fresh summer air and sighed*

Jammer: ...what a bliss... *lights a cigar*

*Jammer noticed as more wildlife animals were being unloaded from monstrous trucks into small filthy cages. There were few sligs keeping watch. Jammer chuckled slightly as he walked to the sligs*

Last edited by The Red Muse; 01-18-2004 at 03:37 AM..
01-18-2004, 09:22 AM
dripik
Maintain Integrity

: Aug 2002
: Budapest, Hungary
: 2,116
dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)

#7 Slig: "Thanks."

*sits down*

#7 Slig: "Man, I'm soo hungry."

*lifts a Scrab Leg to his mouth*

#7 Slig: "Yuck! This smells bad! Oh, that's what I forgot! Muse, I don't think you should eat *sees RM eating the Scrab Leg* ... that. Never mind."

01-18-2004, 05:59 PM
Seargentbig
Sleg

: Apr 2003
: Australia
: 683
Seargentbig  (10)

Halije: *Enters the Caffeteria*
'Ah. Two sligs. #7 slig and... uh... ah, Red Muse'
*Smells something bad*
'Eugh! what is that?'

01-26-2004, 07:39 AM
dripik
Maintain Integrity

dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)

#7 Slig: "Good morning, sir. I think these Scrab Legs are bad. I better find the boss. He will have an idea. Later, Muse... sir."

*runs into Arnie and Otto*

Otto: "Watch where you're going, you... Oh, hello #7 Slig."

#7 Slig: "Good morning, boss and Otto. I've just got up from the table to look for you."

Arnie: "By the way, I'm hungry. Let's have some Scrab Legs."

#7 Slig: "That's what I'm trying to tell you, boss. The food is bad."

Arnie: "Bad? Unable to be eaten?"

#7 Slig: "Yes, boss."

Otto: "Bad news, Arn. What's next?"

Arnie: "Well, let me think... Hm... Ah, maybe we should ask a Mudokon to keep an eye on the food. And fridges would come in handy, too. Better order them."

01-26-2004, 09:08 PM
Seargentbig
Sleg

Seargentbig  (10)

Halije: Thoughts: 'The foods bad? I wonder why... Ah, well. The water should be fine.'
*looks around*
(To himself)"Hmmm... I need to hire a slig..."

01-29-2004, 05:38 AM
dripik
Maintain Integrity

*Arnie and co. sits down to a table*

Arnie: "So, we need a Mudokon who has no real job here. Who is good worker but not working."

Otto: "...genius..."

Arnie: "What did you say?"

Otto: "Uhm... I said Rick! Rick has no real job here."

*tries to smile*

Arnie: "Realy! I didn't see him since the Stockyards problem. #7 Slig!"

#7 Slig: "Yes, boss?"

Arnie: "Go and find Rick as fast as you can. Tell him I sent you."

#7 Slig: "Ok, boss."

*gets up from the table and goes out of Cafeteria*

Arnie: "And we better go and order the fridges."

Otto: "What about breakfast?"

Arnie: "You will not die if you miss a breakfast. Me neither."

*they get up from the table*

02-11-2004, 04:21 AM
The Red Muse
Clakker Store Clerk

The Red Muse  (10)

RM: *stares at the half-eaten scrab leg on his plate and swallows hard* ...The food has... gone bad?! Rotten food!! ..I-...I think I'm gonna be sick...

*dashes out the cafeteria to find the closest toilet*

[:::: Jammer--- has gone to see Chris at the Stockyards :::::]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~o~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
((ooc: ´Sorry O.O--- That was short, but I'M REALLY IN A HURRY!! I'll be right back!! ...gomen... T_T;; ))

02-12-2004, 12:11 AM
Seargentbig
Sleg

Seargentbig  (10)

Halije: *Watches Jammer thunder out of the caffeteria, and then RM dashing out a tad later. Then he leaves as well.*

02-16-2004, 06:20 PM
L.o.
Zappfly

: Feb 2004
: In your closet
: 15
L.o.  (10)

Hmm....Am I too late to Join?

Name: Cobalt
Race: mudokon
Profession: unknown
Apearance: Cobalt is a tall, slim mud. There’s a dark, jagged scar on is right shoulder that runs down from his collarbone to the middle of his shoulderblade. Cobalt’s skin is so dull that he’s almost grey. His loincloth is black. He’s very agile & reacts quickly. Colbats’ tougher than he looks. He’s very strong for a mud.
Personality: Cobalts’ quick-tempered, mistrusting, cynical, and a sarcastic b#stard. He hardly ever tells anyone anything about himself--besides his name that is. (hence all the “unknowns”)
Background: unknown
Extra crap: Cobalt is not a slave, nor does he seem to work for anybody…He’s excellent at not being seen. Cobalt carries a dull backpack. He doesn’t show anyone its contents.
02-19-2004, 06:20 AM
dripik
Maintain Integrity

ooc: Hey L.o.! Welcome to Rupture Farms! I'm happy that you joined our RPG. It's getting dull here, we need new ideas and adventures. Anyways, do you know the rules? You can read them in the first post.

02-20-2004, 01:20 PM
L.o.
Zappfly

L.o.  (10)

OCC: You meen the first post in this rpg? Yeah, I know them. Thanks for the welcome by the way
02-23-2004, 04:37 AM
The Red Muse
Clakker Store Clerk

The Red Muse  (10)

((ooc: Welcome onboard L.o! Have a blast as RuptureFarms, mind the meat saws and angry caged animals and you'll do just fine!))

[::::::::: ic :::::::::::]

*RM dashes down the zulag on his quest for The Porcelain God (...in other words: The toilet) *

RM: Oh man! This my typical luck! *hic* Like I wouldn't have enough problems of my own and now this? Rotten food... Where is this world---hey! *stops running*

RM: ... Why am I running? I don't even feel... sick or anything. I actually feel fine. Heh. *shrugs and smiles widely*

RM: I must be growing old. *starts whistling and marching towards his post at the grinding station*

[:::: at the Grinding Station ::::]

RM: Another day, another...uh...yeah. Another day at the grinding station.

*Looks down to the conveyor belt, where the huge scrab carcasses are being chopped into pieces*

RM: ...poor critters.

*leans against the railing of the platform. He lifts his gaze from the meatsaws to the employer status screen on the wall.*

RM's thoughts:... no casualties. Arnie has done a great job keeping this run-down factory on the line. From the stories I have heard, from the time Molluck was still in charge, this place was truly a slaughterhouse. Sligs could do whatever they wanted with the slaves... How horrible. *sigh*

RM:... I wonder how Jayne is doing... *leans to the railing with his full weight* I hope they treat her well. She is a Queen of her kind-- she deserves to be treated well. Vince, Correll and Smudge too... Oh Odd, how I miss them all.

*all of the sudden, the railing gives in----*
RM: !! What the--- whoa!
*---and RM falls to the conveyor belt below and lands with a loud thud*

RM: Owwwww....wha---? *raises his head and sees the large meatsaws looming right above him*

RM: No, no--NO! Not again! *rolls aside, barely being able to dodge the sharp blades*
I should've stayed in bed! *jumps up and starts running along the belt, dodging the meatsaws*

RM's thoughts: If I remeber correctly, there should be a waste meat container somewhere near! I could jump there, because if I keep running along this line, I'll end up in the grinders. *quickly scans the surrounding area and sees an old smudged sign* "Waste---" the rest is illegible! This one should better be the right one, because I'm only few feets away from the grinders! So it's, either this or mincemeat! Here goes nothing!
*jumps off the conveyot belt and straight into the dark hole of the Waste Meat Container*

*Bang!*

RM: OW!

*Smash!*

RM: Augh--

*Crash!*

RM:--eek!

*Riiiiiiiiiiip!*

RM: Ah, my leg!

*after the long fall, he lands roughly on the bottom of the container, accompanied with a sickening crack and a long howl of pain.*

RM: AAAAHHH!! Wh-wh... I...-- *brings his hands to his abdomed, only to feel a foreign object sticking out of it and the feel of of his own warm blood pulsing out of the wound* ...---I...---A...-a..am...---I ...ugh.. *faints*

[:::::::: ooc :::::::]

((This is the end, ladies and gents... this is the end... or is it...? ))

02-24-2004, 05:26 PM
L.o.
Zappfly

L.o.  (10)

--Occ: heheh, thanks

Cobalt just barely slips past a couple guards. Stealthily padding into the shadows, he continues to make his way through the stockyards. He passes several grimy cages, some of which have animals in them. A fowl smell torments Cobalt’s nose as he inhales. Scowling, he creeps past another pair of sligs—unnoticed. He finally reaches his destination—a rusty pipe that runs inside the builing..

( That old hag had better be right..)

Cobalt climbs in. He doesn’t make a sound, even though he can feel the rough pipe scraping his knees as he crawls through…
02-27-2004, 10:55 PM
dripik
Maintain Integrity

*#7 Slig walks all over the factory*

#7 Slig: "Hey, Rick! Where are you?... Maybe he's still sleeping. I got to find him."

*runs to the Rest Room*

#7 Slig: "Hm, no luck in here."

*goes back*

#7 Slig: "Well, If I were a Mudokon... huh, bizarre... so, if I were a Mudokon, were shall I do. A Mudokon in Rupture Farms... a tired Mudokon... Well, I shall find a quiet, dark place and sleep. Hey, I have an idea."

*hops on a platform and pulls himself up to the Security Office*

#7 Slig: "The security cameras will find him."

*scans at the screens*

#7 Slig: "He's not in Stockyards... No luck at the gates either... The entrance hall is empty too... There's Arnie... and Otto... and the Sligs in the Cafeteria, but no Rick... Hey! The vents are dark and quiet! Let's see... There he is, sleepin in one of the vents."

*grabs the microphone*

#7 Slig: "Rick! Wake up!"

Rick: "Huh... What? #7 Slig?"

*looks in the camera*

#7 Slig: "Yes, I'm here in the Security Office. The boss wants to talk with you. Go and see him. He's in the Cafeteria."

Rick: "Talk with me? What did I do?"

#7 Slig: "No, no trouble. I think he's got a job for you."

Rick: "Oh, OK."

*stretches out and climbs out of the vent with a 'thud' on the ground*

02-28-2004, 03:31 PM
L.o.
Zappfly

L.o.  (10)

By the time Cobalt reaches the pipe's end his knees are bleeding and he has a few insignificant cuts along his legs. He doesnt pay any attention to these as he climbs out of the pipe, landing in...
"oomph!"
(what a place to put a bunch of crates......)
*gets up, brushes himself off & looks around*
(well at least she was right..now all I gottah do is find this guy...)
*spots a security cam & slips out of veiw before it turns in his dirrection*
(If I break it, someone's bound to come down here...I'll just have to be careful...)
*moves carefully to a spot behind a crate, where the cam cant see him*
(now lets see..)

*Something beeps inside his pack*

"Hey Cob-"
"Quiet idiot!"
"Sorry. Have you made it inside?"
"yeah"
"Good, that means your probably in one of thier storage rooms.. dya see the stairs? Theres a red light next to 'em."
"er.."
*looks around*
"..yeah..."
"Go up those, by then you'll be in the kitchen..wh-..listen, I-.. I gottah go..Get back to ya later! -good luck!"
"Wait! What after that!?"
*Silence*
(...b~stard..)
*Shoves the comunicator back into his pack*
02-28-2004, 08:07 PM
Seargentbig
Sleg

Seargentbig  (10)

*Gets to the security office and sees #7 Slig at the consoles*
"Have you foun-"
*Notices the bent railing on one of the security screens*
"Hey! There's some damaged railing in the grinding station. I thought that everything was repaired when you got here."

Last edited by Seargentbig; 02-28-2004 at 08:16 PM..
02-29-2004, 06:46 AM
dripik
Maintain Integrity

ooc: Seargentbig, is Halije saying all that? It's not clear. You know... Halije: "..."

*yawns*

Rick: "Better find the boss quickly. I wonder what kind of job he's got for me. I already have plenty of work to do... But I still sleep in an air vent. OK, OK, they don't make us, Mudokons work to death, but..."

*walks near the Grinding Station*

*looks down at the conveyor belt*

Rick: "I wonder why the railing is missing. It looks like... someone falled down?"

*scans the belt*

Rick: "It's hard to make difference between Scrab and 'worker' meat."

*looks around and spots another camera up in a corner*

Rick: "Maybe #7 still sees me. He can call for help."

*starts waving his arms quickly before the camera*

Rick: "What a strange situation..."

02-29-2004, 09:19 AM
L.o.
Zappfly

L.o.  (10)

Silently, Cobalt makes it to the stairs(avoiding the camera of coarse) and heades up the stairs. He reaches the end of the stairs to find a door with a yellow light over it.
(guess this goes into the kitchen..)
*opens door & steps inside*
#CLANG#
*steps back, rubbing his head*
( stupid pans )
*continues walking, being more carefull not to walk into the hanging pans this time*
(D@mn it..another camera..)
*walks carefully past while its not looking at him*
(I need a place to hide out until Zip can get back to me..)
*looks around*
*climbs into a (mostly) empty cubbord*
"sigh"

~~~~~
New Char..

Name: Rayne
Race: Mudokon
Apearance: Rayne has black skin. Wich, of coarse, makes her stand out a bit from other muds. Her ponytail/feather is a deep purple. Her loin cloth is a plane dark brown. She has two thin scars (one on each wrist)- she doesn’t like to talk about how she got them.
Personality: Rayne is very coy and quiet. She hardly ever raises her voice above a quiet speaking tone. She is generally calm, but seems a bit melancholy half the time. Rayne rarely laughs or smiles (except for when she’s around animals, they cheer her right up).
Background: Rayne doesn’t like to talk about her past.
Extra stuff: Rayne’s best friend is an old, scar covered slog named after the many scratches he has. Rayne rescued Scar as a sloggie from being put down (the owner didn’t want him, the slog wasn’t vicious enough). Scar is always at his friends’ side and guards her with his life. He is very sweet and gentle unless someone threatens Rayne- then he goes nuts. Rayne, of coarse, feels safest and happiest when she is whith an animal.
~~~~

Rayne enters the cafeteria, Scar following close behind.
"whacha think Scar?" she says soflty
Scar lets his tongue hang out and pants, making a weak smile apear on her face.
(I guess we have to find whoever is in charge here..)
*looks at the note her old boss had told her to give her new one*
Rayne stops and leans gently against the wall.
"Sit Scar"
Scar obediantly sits, panting slightly.
02-29-2004, 02:20 PM
Seargentbig
Sleg

Seargentbig  (10)

(Ooc: Opps. sorry about that, dripic. It is Halije.)
Halije: "Hey, who's that? All of the muds look the same to me."
*Finds the nearest microphone, and unwitingly broadcasts this message to the entire factory*
Halije: "Wossname, in the grinding station, this is your executive speaking. I want you to jump down there and see what happened."

02-29-2004, 08:10 PM
L.o.
Zappfly

L.o.  (10)

Rayne looks around shyly, wondering who on earth she's supossed to give the note to.
*pets Scar (whos drooling slightly)*

>>>>><<<<<<

Cobalt waits in silence for the cummunicator to beep.
*Stomach growls*
(ugh..wonder if I can find anything to eat around here..)
*feels around in the dark cubbord*
(nothing here..I'll just have to wait I guess)
*suddenly startled when a familiar beep comes from his backpack*
"Back. You in the kitchen yet?"
"Where the he-"
"Focus Cobalt. Where are you?"
"Kitchen"
"Good. Now there should be another door nearby.."
*gets out of cubbord and looks around after making sure the coast is clear*
"yeah, I see it.."
"Just a little left of that should be a vent..that should take ya into the rest room..You know what to do when you get there..Good luck"
*breaks communicator & puts the remaints in his pack*
03-12-2004, 05:00 AM
dripik
Maintain Integrity

*Rick stops waving and looks in the camera*

Rick: "Uhhm... OK. Guess I better turn the meat grinders off first."

*goes to a nearby lever and pulls it*

*the grinders stop*

Rick: "Well, here I go!"

*jumps on the conveyor belt*

03-12-2004, 12:45 PM
L.o.
Zappfly

L.o.  (10)

((OCC: where is everbody?))

Cobalt cautiously makes his way through the vent & into the rest room.
*looks around*
(..He's not here yet..)
Suddenly, Cobalt darts to one side of the room.
(great..that camera saw me!..or at least it saw the back of my head..)

>>>>><<<<<

Rayne sits down on the floor with scar, watching an ant slowly make its way across the floor in boredom.

>>>>><<<<<

Cobalt crawls back into the vent. Now trying to get to another part of the building.

03-13-2004, 01:00 AM
Seargentbig
Sleg

Seargentbig  (10)

Halije: *After a pause* "Oh. yeah. right. Turning off the buzzsaws. Right.
*Completely misses Cobalt in the monitors. I wonder if #7 slig will? *

03-13-2004, 02:25 PM
L.o.
Zappfly

L.o.  (10)

Rayne turns to look at Scar, who's sound asleep by now.
*pets scar*
(He was so cute as a sloggie..)
*watches the slog drool in his slumber*

>>>>><<<<<

Cobalt sighs silently as he makes his way through the vent.
(Hm? This must be the cafeteria...)
*Pauses to peer down (he's pretty close to the ceiling(sp?) into the cafeteria*
Cobalt looks at the black mudokon & her scar-covered slog..
(they runnin' a factory or a freak show around here?)
*Smirks & shakes his head. Then continues through the vent*

03-27-2004, 07:56 AM
dripik
Maintain Integrity

*Rick looks around on the conveyor belt carefully*

Rick: "Hm, no sign of anyone around. What's this?"

*spots a piece of metal on the belt*

Rick: "This shouldn't be here. If it stucks in the grinders... Hey, this looks like a part of a Slig's pants. #7 Slig is up in the Security Office, so I guess Red Muse was around here. I don't know other Sligs around except Smudge, but I haven't see him lately. And there's the... Waste Meat Container! Maybe the poor thing falled down. Let's see."

*walks to the container and looks down*

Rick: "It's really dark down there."

03-27-2004, 05:30 PM
Seargentbig
Sleg

Seargentbig  (10)

Halije: *Into the microphone*
'What do you see down there, scrub?'

03-31-2004, 07:31 AM
dripik
Maintain Integrity

*Rick looks down, then shakes his head*

Rick: "There's no way I can get down there. I must have wings to do that. Wings? Maybe with a Slig Copter Pants or how they are called... No, it won't work with a Mudokon... but with a Slig! #7 Slig! I must find him."

*climbs up from the conveyor belt and runs to the Security Office*

Last edited by dripik; 05-03-2004 at 05:28 AM..
05-03-2004, 12:40 AM
Seargentbig
Sleg

Seargentbig  (10)

(Ooc: Oh, dear. it seems to have come to a point where there are only three people posting. Come on, everyone!
Oh, yeah, and I really need to make up a slig to help Halije.
This isn't much, but it'll unearth the thread.)
Halije: (To #7 Slig) "Well, you heard him! Grab some rotors and get down there!"

05-04-2004, 02:38 AM
dripik
Maintain Integrity

#7 Slig: "Rotors? Well, orders are orders. Now, let's see... Rotors... Maybe the Equipment Storage has one."

*runs out of the Security Office*

*later, #7 Slig arrives at Equipment Storage*

#7 Slig: "There must be a Slig Copter Pants around here. Huh, what a mess. Broken meat saws, some helmets... and here's what I'm looking for!"

*finds his way through the junk to the pants*

#7 Slig: "I'll leave my pants here. I'll find it here later."

*changes his walking pants to the Copter Pants*

#7 Slig: "OK, here it goes. Where's the starter? Maybe this button... Yup."

*the rotors start*

05-04-2004, 09:58 AM
Havoc
Cheesecake Apocalypse

: May 2003
: Netherlands
: 9,976
Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)
Question

(OCC: Oh yea Im in! This is cool!)

Name:
Nick
Species: Slig
Personality: Nick has been a mechanic at RF from day one, being responsible for all the equipment. After the shutdown he tried despretly to reactivate the thing but could get it to work. Now he wants a better working enviorment and is on his way to the New RuptureFarms to get a job there. Nick is a helpfull slig who is totaly into computers and other kind of mechanics. He was the one who thought of the Chant Supressor idea before the vykers stole the idea from him.
Appearance: Just your normal every day slig. Has some adjustments on his pants as he's pretty handy with altering his pants with build in heater and he managed to upgrade to running speed.

++++++++++++

Nick arrives at the New Rupture Farms train station after he packed his things at the hub RuptureFarms. When he walked to the main entrance he saw some unknown mud cleaning the windows.

Nick: Hey! You there, where can I apply for a job in this place?

The mud does not anser and goes on waxing the window. Nick walks past him as he tries to keep his temper. From the old days he was used to knock a mud right out of he did not do what he said, but he had heard how thing went nowadays at the New RF and he couldnt blow getting a job here.

Nick: First they go blind, now they go deaf to... crappy things.

As he walks into the plant he is stunned by the new factory's appearance. He was looking for a place where most of the staff would be around this time. Mid morning, exactly the time everyone should be at hard labor.

Nick: Their probably all in the cafeteria...

So he made his way to the cafeteria. He shook when he saw the black mud when he got there and looked doubtfully at the drooling slog next to her.

Nick: Hey you guys! Can someone help me? I want to apply for a job here, but where are all the big shots?? Who's in charge here?!

When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion.

Last edited by Havoc; 05-04-2004 at 10:27 PM..