Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Oddworld RPG

04-08-2002, 07:53 PM
DarkHoodness
Page 7, Post 199

: Apr 2001
: In a box.
: 3,438
DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)

Blue frowns at Raznet.
"I'm already here, staring at you through this peep hole, and have been for a while, you stupid doik!"
She leans out of the peep hole with her staff and quickley fires a stun beam at Raznets hands, deliberately missing them by millimeters.
"Now stop banging on my gate before you dent it or something!!"
She puts her staff back into her pocket.
"Help is on the way. Please be paitent!"
- DH

(OOC: Pay attention next time, Abe's Son. If you don't, characters are more likey to be rude to you, like Blue was just then.)

(OOC: D'OH!!! Edited silly, but very funny typo. )

Last edited by DarkHoodness; 04-08-2002 at 02:14 PM..
04-08-2002, 08:05 PM
Jacob
Lawyer to the Underworld

: Feb 2002
: Nowhere in particular...
: 4,377
Jacob  (87)

:
She leans out of the peehole with her staff
Peehole? Now...thats very interesting. Enlighten me...who's "Peehole" is it?

"In Heaven all the interesting people are missing" - Friedrich Nietzsche

"America is the most grandiose experiment the world has seen, but, I am afraid, it is not going to be a success." - Sigmund Freud

04-08-2002, 08:52 PM
Sl'askia
Outlaw Bomber

: No I am not telling you so :P
: 2,236
Sl'askia  (10)

Dementa frowned to herself. Most likely if this guy saw her face he willl automatically assume she was on Spider's side. She noted the gun this mud had and recognized it as Tobias'.
He must have picked it up in Olm's lab She thought.
Though she didn't like it, she silently jumped down from the tree in front of Seltin, landing as quietly as a cat. Then she stepped forward just enough so her face could be seen under her hood.
"Satistified?" she asked, cocking her head. While her body looked relaxed, underneith it was tense, ready to react per chance Seltin made any sudden moves...

My Site | My Board | My RolePlay

04-08-2002, 11:22 PM
mitsur
Corporate Espionage

: May 2001
: ಠ_ಠ
: 2,060
mitsur  (452)mitsur  (452)mitsur  (452)mitsur  (452)mitsur  (452)

Alex was barley moving when Olm(?)came back with the medi-kit."I hope you like them"Olm(?) said stuffing a herp in Alex's mouth."Uggh!They taste like slog crap!"Alex said"But they make me feel better.I am in your debt"

(Blue has somone in her debt!Have fun with Alex darky My computer was messed so I coudn't get here)

Wrex.

04-09-2002, 12:25 AM
DarkHoodness
Page 7, Post 199

DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)

(OOC: PAY ATTENTION!!!!!!!! Olm ain't arrived yet (He's Dan's charr) and if he does arrive (which he won't - watch this space) theres a BIG iron fence between him and Alex.)

Amphora comes running up holding a medi kit and some healing herbs.
"Dad? Where's Olm?"
Blue asks him.
"Olm appears confused and doesn't seem in a fit state to treat anyone. He's complaining of a headache and is sitting in Storage Shack 1 with Spider, Withinhoe and Orion."
"Aw, crap. He must of not recoverd from that blow to the head, yet."
"Oh well, I managed to get you some healing herbs and a medi kit."
Amphora hands them to Blue.
"Thanks, dad."
Blue leans out the peep hole again.
"Oi, cyborg!!"
Raznet looks up.
"What?"
He asks. Blue tosses him the healing herbs and the medi kit.
"I would let you both in in normal circumstances, but because there has been a breech in security, it isn't possible right now. All I can do is give you these items, and hope you can help that fellow down there."
Raznet nods his head.
"And I'm warning you! You try and damage my gate in future and there'll be trouble!"
Raznet looks a little awkward, but nods his head again.
"I'm sorry. . ."
He says.
"Good! Now please take him somewhere else, because if he dies infront of my gate, it'd look a bit suspisios, alright?"
Raznet nods again.
"Okay, I must attend to other things now. Bye."
And Blue closes and locks the peep hole, before heading off to storage shack one. As she heads over there, she has a thought.
Hmmm. . . I wonder what that mudokon was doing here earlier? Perhaps he might have something to do with the mayor. . . Wait. . . Why has the mayor been acting so strangley over the past few weeks anyway?. . . I know, I'll talk to the guys in here.
She enters storage shack one, and asks everyone a question.
"Hey, ever wondered why the mayor is acting so strangely recently?"
- DH

04-09-2002, 12:36 AM
Sl'askia
Outlaw Bomber

Sl'askia  (10)

Spider, looking up from his make shift bed pondering Blue's question. Then he remembered something.
"I think I know why..." he said, growling slightly, "back when we were still dealing with Malice and I was captured the first time...I saw a Vykker in the Mayor's office."
"A Vykker!?" Blue exclaimed.
"Yep...the Vykker came here ta catch Malice...hence all the sligs 'bout, as well as catch any other 'wanted' peeps."
"That makes since...but what about the Mayor?"
"I bet...in order for him to get the sligs here without much trouble...he made a deal with the Mayor. The Mayor I believe as a result...has gone mad with power. Fer when I was standin' there in front of them both...that Vykker called me a threat to the Mayor's power..."

04-09-2002, 06:57 PM
Danny
Wolvark Sloghandler

: York, England
: 3,961
Danny  (11)

Selten narrowed his eyes, and furtively tried to see if the figure before him was concealing any weapons. It was difficult to see, because of her clothing, but he didn't see anything particularly bulky. Hesitating slightly, he lowered his own weapon, and shoved it back into his pocket. Turning to face the figure, he saw that she seemed to have relaxed slightly.

"So then, what is it you want?"

Selten licked his lips, sizing up the other. How much does she already know? he thought. Or how much has she guessed... He decided he'd be better off telling the truth, if not the whole truth. "A couple of sort of criminals escaped from Pyke some time last night. One of them was the town's chief surgeon, and..." He paused, glancing at the other, wondering if he should go on. "And the Mayor was seriously wounded this morning..."

The other figure said nothing. Selten watched her, wondering what she was thinking...

Guns don't kill people, People kill people! Using Guns.

04-09-2002, 08:33 PM
Sl'askia
Outlaw Bomber

Sl'askia  (10)

Dementa was about to ask, What were their crimes when she realized he had said 'sort of criminals'.
Does this mean he doesn't believe they are criminals? she thought.
"Sort of?" she said, cocking her head to one side, "Either they are...or they aren't in my opinion. You can't really between. What are they accused of doing? Did this 'surgeon' accidently cut off the wrong foot?"
Her with her last question she grinned mischieviously and her voice had a note of sarcasm in it. She was attempting to ease this mud's nerves a bit more. Then she remembered what else he said.
"The Mayor was hurt you said? What happened?"
That must be how he found out about Olm and Spider 'escaping'. she thought, Talk about bad timing...I wonder if the Mayor's injuries had something to do with those noises we heard this morning...

04-09-2002, 09:53 PM
mitsur
Corporate Espionage

: May 2001
: ಠ_ಠ
: 2,060
mitsur  (452)mitsur  (452)mitsur  (452)mitsur  (452)mitsur  (452)

Alex had just got up.dang injures! Alex thoughtI'll get them back somday!!!!!!!.Alex left the area when he spotted somthing moving in the trees.Alex took out his sword breathing hard."What do you want?!" he yelled at it getting ready to fight it.

(um..you guys can make it whatever you want.)

Wrex.

04-09-2002, 11:05 PM
DarkHoodness
Page 7, Post 199

(OOC: Mitsur, I will ignore your RPG posts from now on until you learn how to RPG properly (you can do this just by watching us for a while). People who were about to die don't just get up again, no matter what treatment they take. I may be mean, yes, but I'm getting fed up with this now, and so is everyone else by the looks of things.)

Blue frowns.
"Knew the bastard was up to something. Perhaps we ought to set up a rebellion against him or something. What do you guys think?"

(OOC: Sorry for the short post, but I can't think of anything else to say.)
- DH

04-10-2002, 12:26 AM
Sl'askia
Outlaw Bomber

Sl'askia  (10)

"Hmmm." Spider thought a moment, "I doubt the regular townsfolk know of the Vykker. I bet if we somehow expose the Mayor dealings with this Vykker...they'll revolt on their own and demand he resign."
"But how do we do that?" Blue asked.
"Not sure..." Spider said, thinking a moment, "We'll need more info on this that's fer sure...and we'll need someone who is not 'wanted' to spread the news."
"Hmm...Maybe Dementa could get the additional info for us. She's a thief."
"A thief that isn't well known...sounds good. Now where is she?"

04-10-2002, 11:47 AM
Jacob
Lawyer to the Underworld

Jacob  (87)

(OOC: O-M-G...and Tobias is slowly dying here!! lol. Ok, Mitsur if you do post...dont use that thing in the tree's as a Hunter.)

"America is the most grandiose experiment the world has seen, but, I am afraid, it is not going to be a success." - Sigmund Freud

04-10-2002, 07:21 PM
Sl'askia
Outlaw Bomber

Sl'askia  (10)

(ooc: Patience Jacob! Patience! Poor Dan has three characters in three different loc in three different situations to keep in mind. He'll get to you...)

04-10-2002, 08:44 PM
DarkHoodness
Page 7, Post 199

"Come to think of it. . . I don't know. She said she'd hide in the shadows when that mudokon came by, but she never come back out again. I'll go ask my dad."
Blue leaves the shack, and goes to her father, who is sitting ontop of the roof of his shack, watching the Cyborg and the mudokon through the chain link fence.
"Aw, leave them, Dad."
Blue says.
"Do you think we should let them in after all?"
The mudokon gets up. Blue notices this.
"Hey, that mudokon just got up! He wasn't close to death after all!"
"Healing herbs work well, don't they?"
Amphora says.
"Yes, but not THAT well! Something funny is going on!"
"Don't worry, Blue. I guess that guys owner can't RPG properly."
"Say what? I don't understand. . ."
"Never mind, it's not important. What did you want?"
Amphora asks while he climbs down off his roof.
"Well, did you see Dementa? She said she'd go hide into the shadows, but she never came out again."
"Oh yes, I saw her jump over the fence from Orion's roof, but I forgot to tell you."
"What?! Jump over?!"
"Yep."
Amphora smiles.
"Agile little legged Drakkic, ain't she?"
"Quite, though she ain't little, and don't say that too close to her. . . She didn't get hurt or anything, did she?"
Blue asks.
"Nope. Jumped right over like an acrobat."
"Great. . . But how do we get her back here? We need to talk to her. . ."
"What about?"
Amphora gives Blue a curious look.
"Well, I've just been talking to Spider, you see. Ever wondered why the Mayor has been acting so stragely these last few months?"
"I have, actaully, Blue. Whats up with him?"
"Well, there is a Vykker working with the mayor. That is why there are so many-"
Amphora interrupts Blue.
"A VYKKER?!"
He exclamates.
"Yeah, a vykker. . . And a nasty one too!"
Amphora now looks angry. He slams his fist into his plam.
"Alright. . . The mayors gonna get it next time I see him. . . Just he waits. . ."
"No, Dad. This is why I want to talk with Dementa. We want someone who isn't under arrest to show the whole village who really is helping the mayor to control the village. Dementa is the one who could do it. . ."
"Alright, but how are we gonna get her attention without blowing our cover? I have a feeling that the mud is still around."
"Hmmm, good point. We should get someone who hardly anyone knows. . ."
"Orion?"
"Yeah, he'll do. I'll go get him now. . ."
Blue runs off, and goes into storage shack one.

(OOC: I'll finish this post later, I need the loo.)
- DH

04-11-2002, 07:43 PM
Danny
Wolvark Sloghandler

Danny  (11)

Selten: "We're not sure. Something attacked him in his office, almost gutted him, and left him for dead. We managed to staunch the bleeding, and get him stable, but he was cut up pretty bad, and we're worried about internal damage. That's why we need Olm." Selten looked at the other, slyly. He decided to act on a hunch. "So, where is he?"

04-11-2002, 07:53 PM
Sl'askia
Outlaw Bomber

Sl'askia  (10)

"Heck if I know." Dementa said with a shrug of her shoulders.
Nice try... she thought, If I wasn't paying attention I would have fallen for that.... Besides it was partly true she didn't know...as she didn't know where exactly Olm was in Camp Biros. She noted though that he had either was avoiding or had forgotten about her first question.
"So...what was his crime anyway?" She asked, folding her arms and cocking her head, "it would seem strange to seek the aid of an aledged criminal to save someone's life, doesn't it?"

04-11-2002, 08:36 PM
Danny
Wolvark Sloghandler

Danny  (11)

Selten narrowed his eyes slightly. The female seemed to have hesitated slightly before replying. He decided not to press her, for now...

"They were involved in the murder of a slig, Lanar. Lanar was a nasty piece of work, but we can't pick and choose when to obey laws and when not to..." He looked at her again. "So who are you, anyway? You seem new to these parts..."

04-11-2002, 08:44 PM
Sl'askia
Outlaw Bomber

Sl'askia  (10)

"Yes I am new here." Dementa said with a nod, "A lonely drakkic who is the last of her kind and has no where to go...." She didn't think Seltin knew what a 'drakkic' was, so didn't worry much about that.
"In what way where they involved? Willing or unwilling? If they were unwilling they don't deserve the title of criminal..."

04-11-2002, 09:14 PM
Danny
Wolvark Sloghandler

Danny  (11)

Selten raised an eyebrow at the mention of the word "Drakkic", but decided not to mentino Spider. "Lanar kidnapped them, and they killed him during the escape. Yes, it's self-defense, but as I say, a Law is a Law, and we can't choose to ignore it just because we don't like it..."

04-11-2002, 09:38 PM
Sl'askia
Outlaw Bomber

Sl'askia  (10)

"I suppose." Dementa said as she leaned up against the tree, "Silly law. It sounds like if a guard had to kill someone to prevent them from killing an innocent they would be labeled a criminal too. Can't you see about changing it so it is not like that? Poor Spider...no wonder he feels lost...stupid law..."
It was a bad slip and Dementa realized it the moment she finished that sentence.
Damn it... she thought as she instinctively teased her body, yet showed no sign outwardly that she made a mistake. She watched Seltin carefully...ready to react...

04-11-2002, 10:54 PM
DarkHoodness
Page 7, Post 199

Blue usshers Orion out of the hut.
"But sis, I'm not sure if I can. I've got a cold and my throat hurts. . ."
"Nonsence! Even someone with a cold can yell, can't they?"
"But. . ."
"No buts."
Blue hands Orion a road cone.
"Oh, alright then! I'll do it! But only on one condition: You get me new batteries for my new robotic leg."
"Robotic leg?"
"Yes."
"You already had one, didn't you? But it broke beyond repair when it got shot during that factory raid, and you had to leave it behind. How'd you get a new one?"
"Well, during the factory raids, I've learned a lot about mechanics. Now I've set about building a new robotic leg out of parts from a set of sligs pants, and an old sensory computer."
"But how. . . Actually, never mind. I don't think I want to know. Now to the most important thing. . ."

After a while, Orions voice echos through the forest, amplified by the road cone.
"Dementa!"

(OOC: After Blue gets the battries for Orion, he'll have his robotic leg and you'll be seeing more of him. You can't do very much with a character who uses crutches. I really want to use Orion more.)
- DH

Last edited by DarkHoodness; 04-11-2002 at 04:35 PM..
04-16-2002, 06:24 PM
Jacob
Lawyer to the Underworld

Jacob  (87)

(OOC: Shunt we be progressing with the story? Well...Tobias should n e way!!)

04-16-2002, 06:56 PM
Sl'askia
Outlaw Bomber

Sl'askia  (10)

(ooc: 'fraid we are all waiting on Dan...it's his turn...)

04-16-2002, 07:52 PM
Danny
Wolvark Sloghandler

Danny  (11)

[OOC: It is? Oh shit, it is, isn't it?]

Teb finally half led, half dragged his charge across the threshold of the Inn.

"Arim? I need some help."

Hearing no response, Teb dragged the semi-conscious figure towards the Restaurant.

"Arim?"

There was a muffled grunt, and what sounded like the sound of a table falling over, followed by a sharp intake of breath, and sounds of struggles. Teb couldn't hear more than one person in the room, so he propped his charge against the doorframe, and moved forward to help the person he assumed to be Arim.

"What happened?"

Arim's voice sounded rough and groggy. "I don't know... I think something shot me, then I blacked out..."

"Are you hurt?"

There was a pause. "Bleeding a bit, but nothing seri-" He paused. "What happened to him?"

Teb assumed he was talking about the injured person he'd brought back. "I don't know. He seems quite badly hurt."

"That's a hell of an understatement! I can hardly see his skin through the blood!" Teb sensed Arim stand. "Go to the supply cupboard and bring some bandages and antiseptic. I'll do my best to patch him up before we get him to a doctor..."

[OOC: Wurble. Writer's Block. That's all you're getting, for now. Just did this so you know Tobias's safe for now, Chris...]

04-16-2002, 09:34 PM
Jacob
Lawyer to the Underworld

Jacob  (87)

(OOC: Ta...i'll post 2moz...im going 2 bed now. Nite all.)

04-17-2002, 07:12 PM
Danny
Wolvark Sloghandler

Danny  (11)

[OOC: Seeing as you're semiconscious, you don't really need to... In fact, please don't, not until I've caught up with all the posts I owe other people (with different characters)...]

04-18-2002, 08:15 PM
Sl'askia
Outlaw Bomber

Sl'askia  (10)

(ooc: *while waiting for Dan to post their next scene, Seltin and Dementa kill time*

Dementa: *moves a chess piece* Checkmate!

Seltin: awww dang it...thats 10 times in a row now....

Dementa: while what do you expect when you go against someone who has 300 years experience?

Seltin: humph!

Dementa: oh...by the way...your plastic gun is starting to warp from the heat...

Seltin: *picks up a partly melted plastic gun* dang it! it's just not my day...*runs off to get a replacement from the prop man*

Sorry...I couldn't resist...*grins*)

04-19-2002, 08:41 PM
Danny
Wolvark Sloghandler

Danny  (11)

Selten didn't catch it at first, but slowly realised what the stranger had said. Inwardly, he smiled. Outwardly, he tried to remain poker-faced. "So... Where are they?"

04-19-2002, 08:57 PM
Sl'askia
Outlaw Bomber

Sl'askia  (10)

(ooc: WHEEEE!!!!)

Dementa knew she had been caught...she knew that Seltin now knew that she knows where Spider and Olm were. So with nothing to lose, she stepped out fully into sun pulling back her hood and revealing herself for what she was. She stood up straight with her arms folded across her chest, looking at Seltin in the eye.
"I know where they are...yes..." she said, calmly and seriously, "But I am not going to tell you where they are."
She heard Orion calling for her...but she ignored it.
"Not yet...not until I know your true motives. Then we'll see." Not waiting for a reply she continued, "I have worked for both the slig and mudokon resistence for many years. I am, I'll admit to you, a thief and hacker and I used those skills against the Cartel and their affiliates. Yes, technically I am breaking the 'law' doing so...but considering what 'they' have done to our world...it is the 'right thing to do'. To me...preventing what happened to my people from happening to others is more important then which laws I break. Tell me...are you so worried about following the 'law' that you avoid doing the right thing? Which is more important to you? The law or what would be the right thing to do? "

04-19-2002, 10:01 PM
Danny
Wolvark Sloghandler

Danny  (11)

To Selten's credit, his only expression of surprise at Dementa's form was a blink. "Killing is wrong, and inexcusable. That isn't a relative law imposed on me by the Cartel, but my own personal belief and moral, so don't try and guilt me..."

She didn't respond, but stiffened slightly. He looked her up and down, and frowned. "How do I know I can trust you? Give me one good reason not to arrest you here and now!"