Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Oddworld RPG

10-31-2005, 09:27 PM
T-nex
Frosties and Buttsex

: Aug 2003
: Denmark
: 4,811
T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)

"Well, I thought it migght be something like that.... You're not the only one though... nI was born in a lab.. With vykkers.... And they..." She couldn't say more, and yet again, her eyes began to fill up with tears, ""They..... You know."

She shook her head, and whipes off her tears.

"Well you know what they do... They also loved to use me, bvacuase my DNA was easy to manipulate with and stuff... And well, they only recently got m out from there 2 years ago or something... And i met these wonderful people here, but then that Stivik-guy and Vykker came... And brought back my nightmares. They even tried to steal my paramite-friend, who can also talk. I think you might like her. But well, they wanted her because she can talk our language, and well, now she has to hide in the old parts of this place, but she found a pack of Paramites. I think there might be a way out through the old parts..." she then told, when she was done, she just sat there, waiting for whatever responce.

-----

"Oh... Where is she??" Kix asked nervously, as she, Dean and Javi, were still looking for Anni.

"I don't know... Maybe we should ask one of the sligs or something." Dean said, and Kix nodded.

Then they went towards the cafeteria.
Wil siger (17:13):
Hey, I have massive nuts. :@

============

11-01-2005, 02:47 PM
big bro boogie
Sewer Sleg

: Jun 2003
: Netherlands
: 744
big bro boogie  (10)

Boogie sighed as the scrab walked away with Anni.
"Well... glad that's over with."

He lifted Stivik out of his pants and carefully placed him on the table.

"Hmm, he got lucky it wasn't some acid or something. You need to store those chemicals somewhere safe. But anyway, what's up with all that argueing between Stivik and her? It seems rather... personal."

~~~~~~~
Floyd looked at the sligs like they were stupid.

"Ehh... Guys, it's not that hard to figure. This cart with the pretty grinding stuff needs to go to the grinding area. And those critters need to go to the cafeteria... I guess. I'll make a start."

He walked to the back of the cart and started pushing it to the door.
"Anybody care to join? This thing isn't as light as it seems."

~~~~~~~
Jim: "Oh, Odd, there's a slig down there, lets just get going before I freeze up or something."

"Just keep staring in front o-waah!" Scruben yelled as Jim started running again.

As Scruben ran after him, the walkway seemed to screech. Within a matter of seconds Scruben felt the pressure on his wrist grow strongly and couldn't feel the ground under his feet. He regripped his hand to soothe the pressure a bit. With a little whimper in his voice he asked:

"Uh, Jim? Where did the floor go?"

11-01-2005, 03:13 PM
Jarnww
Fuzzle

: Jun 2005
: Everywhere!
: 123
Jarnww  (10)

The scrab growled in a low tone. So it wasn't just animals they were experimenting on. Another talking creature, eh? Paramites and scrabs didn't usually get along, but perhaps there was shelter for his brothers somewhere in the old part of Rupture Farms.

Scrab:"Show me where this paramite is. I'm not leaving until I can help at least one scrab, and if anyone knows about the old part of this facility, it should be her."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sev snapped out of it and looked at the carts. He stared at Floyd for a second, and then back to the cart. He walked up to it and started pushing. It wasn't really heavy. Sev looked up and saw a sign pointing to the grinder area.

Sev:"Don't worry sir, these parts are as good as there!"

He then headed out for the grinders.

11-02-2005, 12:48 AM
dripik
Maintain Integrity

: Aug 2002
: Budapest, Hungary
: 2,116
dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)

#7 Slig: "The creatures to the Cafeteria? I fancy them processed and cooked rather than raw and alive. We should take them to Stockyards instead. But they can wait, let's take those grinder parts. I think we can take them all in one turn."

He went to a cart with the parts and started pushing it to the door, following the others.

--------------------------------

RG-49 watched the proceedings at the FeeCo station.

RG-49: "The workers have started taking the parts away, Boss."

Arnie: "That's fine, RG."

He looked back at the screen.

Arnie: "And here's a message from our last purchaser."

Otto: "You mean those InfoGlukkons?"

Arnie: "Yeah, them. They say that the train with the meat products arrived safely, and... that's all."

Otto: "Anything like an new order for products?"

Arnie: "None... Like we could sell anything now, with the half factory out of procuction. I hope the grinders will get fixed soon."

11-03-2005, 01:17 AM
Splat
Chameleonic Lifeforms, No Thanks!

: Oct 2002
: Merrie olde Englande
: 4,539
Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

Jim was on the brink of panic when the platform dropped on one side and he was almost flung off. Scruben, however, was flung off. Fortunately heights wasn't one of Jim's fears, especially when a friend was in danger, so, trying to block out the slig below, he hauled on Scruben's arm and tried to edge along the swaying catwalk towards the far door.
Jim: "N-nothing, we're ok, juast hold on to my wrist. Just a minor tragedy, nothing to worry about-"
The rail swayed sharply, turningh almost on its side. Jim found his stomach pressed against the safety rail with Scruben dangling below him... and on the ground below, that stupid slig!
Jim: "Oh Odd..." He promptly froze up.

Stivik groaned. Vaguely aware that something was missing down below he twitched the muscles in his tail that were normally attached to his pants. THen a wave of pain and nausia washed over him and he slipped back into unconsciousness, unaware of the large amounts of caffine he was emptying out of his stomach onto the floor.

Shame the injection wasn't made to work with espresso as well.

Last edited by Splat; 11-03-2005 at 01:21 AM..
11-04-2005, 11:57 AM
Munch's Master
Outlaw Mortar

: Mar 2005
: England
: 1,815
Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)

ooc: Well, when I said coffe, I kinda was including expresso but forgot to say. Eheh.
IC:
Dek saw Stivik begin to stir, then slip back into unconsciousness.
He turned to Boogie, slightly miffed at his dig at Lab safety.
"It was safely stored, I must have just forgotten to lock the cupboard. And how was I meant to know that Anni would take one and use it?"
He decided the answer didn't really matter and turned back to Stivik.
"And as for Stivik and Anni, I know little other than itappears she is a former experiment and he is a Cartel worker, from what I picked up of their covneration."
He began rummaging through the cupboards for an antidote. Cans of Zap, an anti-sedative, pain stimulants for masochists. He arranged them on the table by stivik's body, and began speaking, mainly to himself.
"Any of these could work, not likely, but they might. And if they don't there's always good old electric shock treatment."
He opened the can of Zap and poured it slowly into Stivik's mouth, hoping the electric impulses and charges the drink triggered would revive him, and spare Dek any more trouble.
~~~~~

Arthur, having nothing better to do, began helping #7 Slig with the cart he was wheeling.
(ooc: Feel free to move him to the grinding area, It'll speed this bit up)

Fuzzle Guy: Apart from going swimming I've never been more wet in my life than when I went to see Take That.

11-06-2005, 11:02 AM
Splat

Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

ooc: actually I think you didn't say coffee, I checked. Then again, it was some time ago when he had his espresso so maybe it was all out of his system by now. I can't really remember when it happened.

Stivik groaned again as a painful reality washed over his head. Coughing worse than that time he'd had 17 Lungbusters at once for a bet, throat burning like he'd swallowed a cactus and head pounding like a raging elum was battering the inside of his skull, he managed to fix one thought in his mind:Whatever Arnie said, as soon as he was able to move he was gonna murder than mudokon.

Unfortunately for Anni,that wasn't exaggerated in any way.

11-06-2005, 11:56 PM
T-nex
Frosties and Buttsex

T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)

((Duhn duhn duhn O_O))

"Hmmm Somi you say... She might be able to tell you something, but I'm not sure what's going on right now... But you should be able to find her in the old part... I think you should try getting away somehow, I'm staying here. Just tell her you know me or something. But I don't want you to kill anybody... That's... Well that's just not right..." Anni told the Scrab.

She didn't feel like doing an escape attempt just yet.
She sighed, and looked towards the door. Nothing seemed to make sense to her anymore.

============

11-07-2005, 03:35 PM
Jarnww
Fuzzle

Jarnww  (10)

The scrab growled in a low tone.

Scrab: "Very well, no killing."

He looked around the room that he and Anni were in and saw what looked like a lift down to the medical supply storage cellar (say that three times fast.) the scrab growled a farewell to Anni and pressed the lift button to go down. There would have to be some way to get to the old Rupture Farms down here.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sev took a break from pushing the cart. Why did he have to take the one with the most parts? He sat down next to the cart and leaned back on it. Sev looked down at his wounds. They weren't exactly in good shape. He'd probably have to go see Dek about them. After taking a short rest period, Sev got back up and started pushing again.

11-08-2005, 11:54 AM
Munch's Master
Outlaw Mortar

Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)

ooc: Splat, you're right, I missed out coffee for the injection, but, forget it then. Also, Trials of the Tribe has been inactive for 4 days, maybe someone should boost it back up again.

Dek saw that Stivik was stirring and groaning painfully. He peered down and poked him in the chest and face experimentally, to see if he was awake. While doing so he called to Booige
"Could you please go and check on Anni and the scrab, and bring Anni in, so that she knows she hasn't killed Stivik here."
~~~~~~~

Arthur was tired, uncomfortably hot, sweating, and aching. Still, he continued pushing the cart, driven on by the thought that once he delivered the parts, he would be able to take anie break and get something to eat and drink.

Fuzzle Guy: Apart from going swimming I've never been more wet in my life than when I went to see Take That.

11-10-2005, 03:51 AM
dripik
Maintain Integrity

dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)

#7 Slig arrives with the others to the grinder area. He halts next to a grinder, and leans to it.

#7 Slig: "Phew... that's done."

He watches the others arriving with the carts. Rick stopped next to him with the parts.

#7 Slig: "Hmm... RG could help us with the repairs."

----------------------------

OOC: Is this OK with everyone?

11-12-2005, 09:28 AM
big bro boogie
Sewer Sleg

big bro boogie  (10)

OOC: yea, it's fine with me dripik. Also, sorry I was gone for... 10 days? Somehow it felt like eternity... whatever

--IC--
Boogie nodded and walked into the room Anni was in.
"Anni, Dek want's you to... where's the scrab?"

~~~~~~
Floyd walked up next to #7
"RG is that Robot-Guy right? Since we've got lotsa parts to install, he'll surely be a great help."

Floyd was looking about the room when he saw a walkway which was broken in the middle. He looked at the other end and saw two mudokons hanging on a mere edge of it.
"Wow!" Floyd yelled, "Guys! Up there! Look!" He pointed his finger up to the two mudokons.

11-12-2005, 02:35 PM
T-nex
Frosties and Buttsex

"Uh.... The scrab.... It threatened me and ran out that room.... I tried to stop it..." She lied and scratched her butt uncomfortably as she stood up.

Her feelings right were undescribeable. It was like she was feeling all possible negative feelings at once. She shrugged.

"I Guess Dek called me out?" She asked indifferently.

She walked outside the room, noticing Stivik half-awake. Her heart screamed with relief. But now something else popped to her mind. He'd obviously be very angry about what she had done, and Anni knew a simple "sorry" wouldn't work. She felt a bit unsore what to do now, so she stood there, scratching her head.

""Wh-what will happen to me now?" she then asked, as she wasn't what the punishement here was for a killing-attempt on a slig.

============

11-21-2005, 08:00 AM
dripik
Maintain Integrity

OOC: Bit quiet, so I'll continue.

----------------------------------

#7 Slig raised his radio to his tentacles. Then he looked at where Floyd was pointing and saw Jim and Scruben hanging on the catwalk. He ran towards them. "Hey, do you need any help?"

He raised his radio again and pressed a button on it. "Calling RG-49, over."

There was some static, then RG-49's voice came in.

RG-49: "What do you need, Slig organic?"

#7 Slig: "Well, we need a little assistance here. The grinder parts arrived, and if you can, you might want to come round the catwalk above the Grinding Station."

RG-49: "And why is that?"

#7 Slig: "Well, you know how it is... A catwalk to repair, Mudokons to save..."

RG-49: "Mudokons to save? Why would I?"

#7 Slig: "If you didn't, the boss wouldn't be too happy."

RG-49: "Err... A point, that is. I'm on my way."

#7 Slig released the button, then looked back at Jim and Scruben. "Hang on there, help is on the way."

11-21-2005, 09:36 AM
Splat

ooc: Yeah, sorry about that.

Jim heard a definately sliggish voice below him though he was now so scared he didn't even notice how rediculous #7's question was. He was to busy wondering what he'd done to upset Odd recently. First almost falling to his doom, and then a bunch of sligs turn up, probably seeking some cheap entertainment. Wouldn't they love to see a couple of slaves plunge to their deaths? Attempting not to be sick at the thought, he tightened his grip around Scruben's wrist and tried, rather fruitlessly, to pull him up.

11-28-2005, 10:22 AM
dripik
Maintain Integrity

RG-49: "It seems I have to leave this office, Boss. I am needed at the grinder repairs. But I can't leave you both here without protection."

Arnie looked at RG-49 from his screen.

Arnie: "Don't worry about us, we'll be fine."

RG-49: "I hope you'll be, Boss."

He walked out of the Executive Office. He remembered #7 Slig mentioning the catwalk above the Grinding Station, so he decided to go that way. When he got there, he spotted Jim and Scruben hanging at the broken catwalk.

RG-49: "Two Mudokon organics... I guess you're the ones in need of help, then? But you can tell me about this 'broken catwalk' later, because I'm the one who has to repair it."

He leant closer to them by holding a ceiling pipe for support, and grabbed Jim's wrist firmly and started lifting them to safety.

-------------------------------

Rick and #7 Slig watched the proceedings from below.

Rick: "RG can be quite useful sometimes, can't he?

#7 Slig: "Yeah, well, like we don't need any help in these days."

Rick: "Hear, hear."

11-28-2005, 11:23 AM
Splat

ooc: RPGing on the whole forums seems to have had a terrible loss... Who're we missing? Munch's Master for one. No one seems to be doing much.

Jim sighed in relief, both in the fact that he was off the catwalk, and that he wasn't being rescued by a slig! As soon as he was off he decided he should probably justify what had happened before this robot decided to throw them in a scrab cage. He'd heard nasty stuff about this place!
Jim: "W-we were lost, trying to get to the upper floors but the lift was broken and we were just trying to find a way upstairs and when he crossed the bridge thing it just broke!"

12-02-2005, 12:09 PM
dripik
Maintain Integrity

OOC: True that. Not much activity lately. But everybody must be busy with school and stuff, I guess. I only wonder about the old members, they haven't been here for a year now.

------------------------------

RG-49: "Broken... I suspected as much. Well, you two better go down to the others and find a way you can help them."

He went to the ledge to see the Grinding Station and the employees around it. "You better start the repairs, I'll join you in a few minutes. I guess you wouldn't welcome this catwalk landing on you." He said to them.

He started the repairs of the catwalk.

#7 Slig: "OK then, let's get started."

12-03-2005, 01:38 AM
Munch's Master
Outlaw Mortar

ooc: Hey guys, I'm back! Sorry I've been gone so long, been that busy with school and stuff, plus I've had exams and whatnot. But I'm back now, so hopefully we can get back Boogie and wherever the rest are, and help breathe life back into this RPG.

IC:
Dek watched as Anni came out from the room, and waited until she finished speaking.
"Well, you seem to have a very unstable temper Anni. I can understand that you don't liek Stivik, but I could do with a bit mroe information about why you disslike him. For instance, I know bou the incident where a Slgi tried to strangle you. was that Stivik?And whatever the answer, just tell me what you don't like abotu him that could jutify attacking him like that."
He turned to Stivik, asking him a question too.
"Stivik, tell me why you dislike Annni, in as fairly a way as possible. Tell me anythnig you know aotu her, I'll need this to judge how to...help her."

~~~~~~

Arthur, relieved at delviering the machinery ,was not so relieved at seeing scruben and that mudokon who he met at the station (And seemed to be terrified of sligs) dangling from a broken catwalk. He watched as RG reached out to help them get back to safety, but coulddnt help thinking 'If RG has to step onto the catwalk, the whole thing wil lcome down'.
He turned to #7 and asked
"Don't you think we should get under the catwalk, in case it breaks? That way we can try and catch 'em if they fall."

12-03-2005, 08:12 AM
Big bro slig 600
Chippunk

: Sep 2005
: UK
: 21
Big bro slig 600  (10)

ooc: Sorry guys don't know what i've missed but ill catch up darn school works taking my free time up

Flare was patroling the slog kennals

Flare:"wow there's so many slogs round here, oh look a sloogie!"

ooc:as i said i don't know whats up so ill have to edit this post later

12-03-2005, 04:04 PM
T-nex
Frosties and Buttsex

"Well..." Anni started and scratched her head.

Why did she hate him? well there were lots of reasons, but now she just stoodn there. She wasn't even sure.

"Well... For one... He keeps interferring with my bussiness. And he's from the cartel, and is up to something that i don't like. And he's made me go mad at him so many times.. And... And we wont leave somi alone.. No one will.. Not even you.. You are both two stupid little cartel-puppets, that think about nothing than money. And... And i hate him because.... He hot me into this trouble.
And you... Your just as bad as him. Do you even have feelings? No one has, and it's not my fault what happened."

Anni sighed, thinking back on stuff.

"I hate... You and him, and oh do i wish you'd both just die." she then continued with whatever hatred there left in her body.

She was exhausted, and felt like she could faint any minute.

"And I'm gonna get out of here someday, and my friends with me. then there wont be any workers here, HA! And then this factory will have to close because no profit is made. And then I'm gonna come back and laugh in your face." she suddenly started ranting.

============

12-04-2005, 05:06 AM
Splat

ooc: GAH! Just wrote a really long post and then the PC deleted it. I'm out of the habit of writing posts about Stivik now, but here goes nothing.

Stivik got his senses back in order in time to here Anni dig her own grave.
Stivik: "I think it's quite obvious she's psychotic, she'll be following Abe if she gets the chance. I caught her escaping a few days ago and tried to convince her to come back. She tried to get my gun off me and shoot me with it. Then I saw her on the security cameras heading off to the ruined parts of the factory and followed her. She was trying to help that mutated scrab get into the factory, Odd knows what she was planning. When I found her she tried to grab my gun off me again so i had to shoot her. Fortunately I'd put tranks in my gun, thinking I might have to shoot her. Then in the 10 minutes you were gone from here she tried to kill me again with that syringe. So thats three attempts to kill a slig, an escape attempt and at least one attempted terrorist attack, plus showing spiritual abnormalities, that's 10 times the penalty to have her killed." (What, he was a council spy, he knew what laws could be broken and their punishments). "And If Arnie won't do it here I suggest sending her back to Vykker's Labs where she can be made useful before she's killed. Whatever you do, I'll be perfectly willing to help once I've got my pants back and someone's been nice enough to give me a couple of asprin."

ooc: Actually I think that's longer than the original!

12-04-2005, 08:17 AM
T-nex
Frosties and Buttsex

"Argh! So what if I tried to escapeda couple of times. You'd do the same if you were a mud, coming from a lab where you were continiously abused. All my life it has just been the same grey walls i've been starring at!!" She suddenly burst out, and tears began rolling down her cheek again(well the ones there were left), and collapsed to the ground.

"Oh i can't take this any more!! Stivik you might not have realized it, but I did save your life... Twice actually..." she yelled but then she calmed down, "I'm not a bad person, but even I have limits... And well... I'd like to apoligise for ehm... you know."

she didn't look up while speaking, but just sat there examinging the floor.

============

12-04-2005, 09:50 AM
Munch's Master
Outlaw Mortar

Dek's mind was reeling, so many facts and so little time to address them. 'Take thnigs step by step Dek.' he thuoght to himself.

He first spoke to Anni:
"Anni, you say I don't have feelings. Well ,that's not true. The may not neccessarily be on show, but they are there. Sor tof. I in a way pity you, as I udnerstand you have been in a cell all your lfie, but you need to learn that Labs are everywhere, with things always being experimented on, and that can't be changed. Now, you want me dead? That's not a wise thing to say to those who try and help you. Think of me for the moment as less a scientist, more a counsellor."

He then turned to Stivik, speaking quietly so Anni could not hear
"Stivik, I understand perfectly well what you are saying, but there are a few points I must make. Yo usay she is a terrorist, but you also say she is mental. well perhaps her condition prevents her from seeing things rationally. The Cartel may not listen to that angle, but arnie would, so don't be so hasty. And she has shown no signs of wishing or trying to bring harm to anybody expect you ad that Slgi who strangled her, and wishing our deaths. Now, I'd suggest we try and get Arnie to isolate her from Sligs she doesn't like and from Vykkers or any industrialists for as much of her tiem as possible. Put her to work in the cafeteria or as a greeting mudokon in the station. That way her dangerous side will be kept away, as she will be in mudokon company. And I know you want her dead because you say she is dangerous, but I also know you hate her, so be less biased. And what spiritual abnormalities? Sure, she can talk to a Paramtie, but might that not be because it is her pet? Or is there something else?"
With that, he waited for both parties' answers.

ooc:Phew, long post.

12-04-2005, 03:13 PM
big bro boogie
Sewer Sleg

big bro boogie  (10)

OOC: Oh sweet good healthy yoghurt, thank you browser, thank you pop-up blocker, for making me retype all of this... Twice.
-IC-

"Uh," Boogie interupted "I'd like to notice..." He paused for a second,

"I don't care what happened frankly, but the Scrab escaped through that room.
We'll have to alert the others... Hey Dek, you still have my radio, right? Use the intercom: hold the button to the side, speak and release to transmit. I bet you have that great cashier voice."

~~~~~~~~~~

The joint in the bondage around Scrubens head loosened. With his free hand Scruben tried to tighten it a bit by pulling it back. Instead, the joint opened.
"Uh-oh,"
He felt Jim regripping to his wrist and tempting to pull him up, without effect. Scruben looked up to see where exactly he was hanging. Jims hand looked all trembling. Probably he was more afraid of the slig below than his life.
Then scruben noticed:
"Hey, what the, Jim, guess what, I can see."

12-05-2005, 09:35 AM
Munch's Master
Outlaw Mortar

ooc: Cool your back Boogie. And hooray, Dek's treatment worked! For a change. With Scruben cured now, Boogie should be able to start doing more physical work, as I think it was he needs the treament for twice the time. Not sure.
IC:
Dek rolled his eyes at the 'cashier voice' remark. Not all Vykkers were in the PR buisness! In fact, very few were, and this is probably due to their short temper, which was starting to show in Dek.
"Oh fine, I'll use the radio. But you'll need to tune it in to the intercom, this thing works differently to the radios I used at the labs, mostly because it's handheld."
He began fiddling with a dial on the side, trying to find the frequency, but impatience got the better of him ,and he thrust it at Boogie.

Last edited by Munch's Master; 12-08-2005 at 09:04 AM.. : I HATE typos. HATE THEM!!
12-07-2005, 09:42 AM
dripik
Maintain Integrity

#7 Slig: "Nah, RG can handle the repairs, Jim and Scruben are on their way down here, they're OK for now. And if the whole thing falls down, why should it fall on us?... I mean, um... let's go and see those crates, OK?"

He went to a crate nearby and started opening it.

Rick went to another one and did the same.

-----------------------------

RG-49 was trying to get the catwalk into its original position with difficulty.

12-08-2005, 11:38 AM
Splat

Stivik: "You saved my life? I don't remember that, maybe you were too busy trying to kill me at the time so I ddin't notice. Anyway, you've tried to kill me three times so it doesn't balance out."

Dek was annoying him more and more. "You put her anywhere near a door and she'll try and escape. Put her in the kitchen and next time she goes crazy, and don't think it won't happen, she'll try and kill someone, stab at someone with a knife or poison someone's food. When I wake up dead will you believe me? Don't think she'll change, don't act all revolutionary on me, if the Cartel find out, and I promise they will, they won't be pleased. And the evidence of her powers are right there! Look at your bench, she sum,moned fire and burnt through the straps holding her, and not a mark on her! How is that possible? You think they spontaniouysly combusted and conveniently didn't touch her?"

12-08-2005, 12:03 PM
T-nex
Frosties and Buttsex

Anni rolled her eyes.

"Tried to kill you once... I didn't have in mind doinf it for real before. But enough is enough, even for me." Anni said coldly.

She listenened to the rest of what Stivik was saying, but didn't protest against any of it. Even though she knew he wasn't right about her just going crazy. It would take alot. But one think was worrying her. What if the cartel did find out? They'd destroy the lab she was at, that was for sure. But they'd most likely gather all the information they could before. But what would happen to her? Sure she did create fire, but it didn't even feel as if it was her. If someone asked her to create fire right now, she wouldn't be able, because she couldn't remember how. But then it struck her. The voice, the feeling of someone else being with her all the time. Maybe she was crazy.
Anni sighed, as a headache once again had taken place. This time from too much thinking. She continued following Dek's and Stivik discussion.

--------

Anni, Dean and Javi had gone to the old part of Rupteure farms, to see if Somi was their.

"Somi?" They called, as they entered the area, filled with paramiteweb. It hadn't been there the last time she had seen the old part. But the web was thick, and you could almost not see the walls.

"Wow, these paramites, are scary..." Kix said, and Dean nodded.

Suddenly a small shape made its way towards them. They all froze.

"Oh hello..." it said.

A slog was making its way behind her.

"FREAK!!" Kix yelled hapilly, and ran to the slog, petting it.

Freak licked Kix's face exitedly.

"Why did you call me??" Somi sasked.

"Oh, we wanted to know if you had seen Anni... we haven't seen her for a while now." Kix said.

"Um.. She's taken to Deks lab. They where fighting over what to do with her, but she ended up there. She apparently attacked Stivik in an atempt to save a mutated Scrab." Somi said, "I wanted to make my friends help me,help Anni, but they said it would be too riscy. So far no one has tried getting rid of them here, but if they suddenæy started attacikng people, it wouldn't take long before these people will try and cage them or something."

"Oh..." Kix mumbled worriedly, "That's... pretty bad."

"We gotta get her out!" Javi said angrily.

"I don't think we should get ourselves into trouble right now..." Kix said.

============

12-08-2005, 07:56 PM
Jarnww
Fuzzle

Jarnww  (10)

OOC: Wooo...Long time....Sorry about this guys, school's been a headache. Anyways:

Sev wiped his brow. They said to bring the parts here right? He didn't remember anything about installing them. He looked down and saw how he still had blood all over him.

Sev:" Crap, forgot about that. Next stop, rec-room!"

Sev slowly backed out of the grinder room and made his way towards the rec-room.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Scrab got off the elevator and looked around. There wasn't much light in the storage room, and there was a conversation beginning up above. The scrab looked around and saw a maitenence shaft which seemed big enough for him to squeeze into. The scrab crouched and made his way in.

Before long, the scrab could smell the musty rotten smell of a paramite nest. He looked out through a grate and saw the old part of Rupture Farms. With a wave of his claw, the grate came crashing down and the scrab dropped with it. He looked around. There didn't seem to be any paramites near, but he was sure he would find some soon. The scrab turned to the left, saw a passage, and trotted in that direction.