Oddish
Outlaw Semi Auto

: Mar 2004
: Ma' Spa
: 2,431
Oddish  (10)

Lint: Well I Do live in the sea. Bye bye

*walks out*

"For us, it's not about muscle bound characters with big guns. It's about little guys "
~ Lorne Lanning 15/02/2000
"We knew there were more of us out there, and were gunna find them!" ~ Abe

11-23-2004, 12:59 PM
Odd Trusting
Boombat

: Nov 2004
: Oddworldian deserts
: 225
Odd Trusting  (10)

"Well I wonder if we will see him again....Well I'm tired I going to take a rest"
Bubba walks across the large cafetria room and out the door into the Mudokon worship rooms and then into a small room with a bed, a table, and a little sign on the table that said "do not disturb. Bubba hung the flismsy sign on the door and layed down on the oddly round shaped bed. Bubba fell asleep for several hours and was awakened by the small paramite who was making screechs at the door. Bubba half-awake opened the reed door and the paramite looked down the hallway and stared at a Mudokon who seemed almost possessed by another force. His gaze did not seem natural.
In Odd we trust. I am a Mudokon native with a Mudokon chum named Bubba who's taken flight in a 100% natural hot-air balloon to explore Oddworld and tell his findings to us in this Mudokon village were Abe and Alf my pet fuzzle and us Mudokons live.

11-24-2004, 07:35 AM
Smell
Bola Blast

: Jun 2004
: mudomo vaults
: 436
Smell  (10)

Jeff burps once more, says goodbye to his friends and heads out of the temple

*walks off*

11-24-2004, 08:29 AM
Odd Trusting
Boombat

Odd Trusting  (10)

"I wonder if the Shamen are praticing possession on each other, why else would he look like that," Bubba though to himself.
In Odd we trust. I am a Mudokon native with a Mudokon chum named Bubba who's taken flight in a 100% natural hot-air balloon to explore Oddworld and tell his findings to us in this Mudokon village were Abe and Alf my pet fuzzle and us Mudokons live.

11-24-2004, 09:13 AM
Oddish
Outlaw Semi Auto

Oddish  (10)

It dark, but moons and stars still shine to give of light. Lint mad it half way with the bats not seeing him, or shall i say, hearing him. Lint has no idea where he's going,but then he see's a watery stream and follows it.

Lint:I made it so far, but still a long way to go

As he follows the stream as it gets deeper and deeper. He flows in the river and paddles with his leg.

Lint: It isn't so bad

Until he find that their's a water fall...

Lint: Aaarrhhhhh....

*splash!*
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	lint2.jpg
Views:	176
Size:	20.9 
ID:	2428  

"For us, it's not about muscle bound characters with big guns. It's about little guys "

Last edited by Oddish; 11-24-2004 at 01:24 PM..
11-24-2004, 09:41 AM
Cyber-Slig

: Jul 2004
: Mongolia
: 1,225
Cyber-Slig  (10)

The mud walked out with the entire food supply and covers . Kleo , satisfied with his new goodie bag sent the mud away and de-possessed him . He set up camp near the waterfall , for quick escapes from danger . Kleo was a good swimmer . But like all sligs , very stupid . Instead of building near the waterfall stream he camped inside it . By night he found himself falling and landing on a gabbit (Lint) who was unconscious for hours . He tried taking Lint with him to eat but he was too heavy and would make Kleo drown . Which he did eventually , And got washed up on the beach unconscious
11-24-2004, 09:49 AM
Odd Trusting
Boombat

Odd Trusting  (10)

Bubba decides that since he is up he would go get a breath of fresh air outside. He pushes back the doors to temple and he sees something. "Its a Vykker" he whispers to himself. The Vykker was unaware of presence. Bubba quietly turned back to head inside, another mudokon brushed next to him. "What are you looking at" the Mudokon said in an normal tone. The Vykker turned around at the sound of the Mudokons voice and took hide in the shadows. "Theres a Vykker in that woods." The other mudokon shook his head. "No, no...no Vykker could get this far into the woods, they wouldn't have a chance." Bubba turned away from the other Mudokon and headed inside to tell Jeff. He tried to talk the idea out of his head that a slig had made it to their temple but he couldn't get it out of his head, it had to be a Vykker." With Jeff he came out to show him where he saw the Vykker. The 3 of them (Jeff, Bubba and a paramite) tried to follow where the Vykker had gone (being very careful in case the Vykker was still around) and became hopelessly lost until they came to a waterfall.

Last edited by Odd Trusting; 11-24-2004 at 09:58 AM..
11-25-2004, 12:12 PM
Oddish
Outlaw Semi Auto

Oddish  (10)

Lint wakes up...

Lint: Oh no, not again.

Lint walks down hill with lots of threes. Lint has Finally made it in the sea and jumps in and under the water, and go's to sleeps in an underwater water cave for the night.

Lint:zzzzzz...

11-26-2004, 01:41 PM
Odd Trusting
Boombat

Odd Trusting  (10)

There Bubba and Jeff peer over the huge waterfall and see a slig. They decide to move up stream toward the sea and when they make it close to the ocean they see Lint quickly swim under the water. Bubba tries to call out to Lint but the sound of the waves is to great and Lint can not here him. Jeff Bubba and the small paramite decide to wait till morning to see if they can find lint in the underground cave Bubba saw him swin into

11-27-2004, 08:14 AM
Smell
Bola Blast

Smell  (10)

Jeff managed to arrive home safely, but when he got there he found himself face to face with his brother, Neel. Neel was a bad mud and Jeff no longer wanted to talk to him.

Jeff: "What are you doing here?"
Neel: "Well, I don't have any food and my old village have kicked me out."
Jeff: "So you've come here. You know I don't want more to do with you."

11-27-2004, 09:03 AM
Odd Trusting
Boombat

Odd Trusting  (10)

Bubba figured it was about time for him to head home too so he started his journey home in the morning, but he felt that all 3 of them would meet again. The little paramite bumbled along side Bubba the whole journey home.

11-27-2004, 11:49 AM
Oddish
Outlaw Semi Auto

Oddish  (10)

Next Day:

Lint woke up and drank some water, he then swims to his buddis Nekrid and Flim

Lint: Hello

Nekrid: Hi Lint

Flim: Heya. What brings you here today.

Lint:Well...

Nekrid: Oh and that searex is nowere to be seen.

Lint: That's great, anyways, Sorry I couldn't get you any food, I had a thought day yeserday.

Flim: Realy? Well I think we should get some food now.

Nekrid: Agreed.

Lint: Okay then, let's go then>

Nekrid: It's settled

Flim: Yup

*They all swim to the sufface*

11-27-2004, 12:00 PM
Smell
Bola Blast

Smell  (10)

Neel: "How long can you pull this good-guy thing off, Jeff?"
Jeff: "You shut up, you can sleep here tonight I suppose but I want you gone in the morning."

*Sleeps*

11-28-2004, 09:43 AM
Cyber-Slig

: Jul 2004
: Mongolia
: 1,225
Cyber-Slig  (10)

Kleo woke up covered in sand . He thought about camoflouge then . He snuck around the beach waters waiting for gabbits or washed up animals to enter the beach ..
11-28-2004, 10:35 AM
Smell
Bola Blast

Smell  (10)

Jeff woke the next morning to discover that Neel was nowhere to be found. Good, he thought, then he set out on his morning hunting, not stealing.

11-28-2004, 11:04 AM
Oddish
Outlaw Semi Auto

Oddish  (10)

Lint and the others walk to shore.

Lint:We'll start going this way

Flim:Aright then.

11-29-2004, 01:10 PM
Odd Trusting
Boombat

Odd Trusting  (10)

Bubba had made his way home and stood talking to the Mudokons who lived in the caves with him. Bubba stood staring at the waters before him and woundered where Lint was. He began to pratice his chanting but then a memory struck him... He remembered something then that he had forgotten long ago. When Bubba was young he remembered hearing from a Big Face that there would be one who would enter the Mudokon temples but would not be a Mudokon, this person would see the ways of Oddworld. This person would have 2 unexpected travelers with him who would lead this person to the temples. "...Lint" Bubba whispered. Bubba jumped up and went and told the shamen, who was amazed by the story. The shamen took Bubba to see the Big Face and he confessed his story again. The Big Face agreed that Lint was "da one". Bubba and a couple of other Muds went out on a journey to find Lint.

11-30-2004, 08:40 AM
Smell
Bola Blast

Smell  (10)

Jeff had been hunting for a while, but without sucsess. He made his way down to the river where he saw Bubba and a few other muds.
"Hey, Bubba, what are you doing?"

11-30-2004, 09:13 AM
Odd Trusting
Boombat

Odd Trusting  (10)

A smile came across Bubba face at the sound of Jeffs voice again. Bubba explained all the events that had taken place and his misfortune that the little Paramite still hadn't left (although in a way he was releaved it didn't) him no matter how many times it was poked at. He told Jeff about the Big Face and the quest for Lint ant which the other Mudokons stared confused during the whole conversation between them. Bubba had stopped talking when one of the Muds poked him in the back and said "Are we still going or what?"

11-30-2004, 10:35 AM
Oddish
Outlaw Semi Auto

Oddish  (10)

Flim: Ooh I see something, it looks like a Slog.

*They hide*

Nekrid: No, no it's one of Slegs.

Flint: Oh yeah, slegs.

Lint: This could be are breakfast.

Nekrid: How Lint? How?

Lint: Well, this is the plan...

*wispers*

Nekrid: That's the worst plann I ever heard.

*looking at Lint*

Nekrid.....

Lint: ... I might....

Nekrid: What?

Lint.No...

Nekrid:...aha

Flim: Nekrid.

Nekrid:Yeah?

Flim:Your Naked

Nekrid: Were gabbits!

Lint: Well...

Nekrid. Look, why don't we go back to the sea, and we'll find food thier.There are plenty of fishes in the sea. I don't why we came here... flint! This is your stupid idea.

Flit: What!? You agreed to come!

Nekrid: I thought it will alot easyer.

Lint:Um.. guys?

Flint: Well nothing in life is easy...

Lint: Guys?

Nekrid: Oh right..

Lint: Guys!

Both: What!?

*point at sleg. Sleg looks at them realy to attack*

All: Ahh! Leg it|!

*bounces away*

11-30-2004, 11:10 AM
Odd Trusting
Boombat

Odd Trusting  (10)

Bubba asked "Will you come with us, Jeff...we brought food"

12-01-2004, 07:04 AM
Smell
Bola Blast

Smell  (10)

"ooh food, why yes I shall."

12-02-2004, 01:52 PM
Odd Trusting
Boombat

Odd Trusting  (10)

So the group heads off in search of Lint after a few days of being lost and then found again they find the tracks of several Gabbits. One of the Mudokons says that they are only a few hours behind the Gabbits. They figure that they could ask the other Gabbits if they had seen Lint, but little did they know that Lint himself was who they where following. After about an hour and a half they see a few Gabbits bouncing along the shore. Bubba picks up his pace to meet up with one. But eho he found was better than directions it was the person they where searching for.

12-03-2004, 11:45 AM
Oddish
Outlaw Semi Auto

Oddish  (10)

Gabbits walk accross the "desert"

Flim: How much longer?

*see a bone*

Lint: Hey look... it's a
bone. I think were close

Flim:let's go!

Lint:Yeah

Flim:Yeah

Flim:Yeah

Lint: Yeah

Nekrid. OK, yeah then!

They walk accros on the beach when they see bubba...

Nekrid: Oh look, muds.

12-05-2004, 02:03 AM
Smell
Bola Blast

Smell  (10)

Jeff was walking when he saw Lint walking with another Gabbit.
"Look, Bubba, there he is."

12-05-2004, 07:25 AM
Odd Trusting
Boombat

Odd Trusting  (10)

Bubba took a quick look when Jeff called his name and saw Lint standing there. The other Muds came jogging over. "Lint.....that you....It is you!" Bubba came runing up to him. "Look it him, its Lint" Bubba looked down at Lint's shocked face

12-05-2004, 09:51 AM
Oddish
Outlaw Semi Auto

Oddish  (10)

Lint:Oh, hello bubba.What a suprise.Hey is that Jeff?

Nekrid:Oh even more muds.

Flim. Um, Lint, do you know these guys?

Lint:Yeah I do, they help resuced me from a cell filled with animals.

Nekrid:What?

Flim:Yeah lint, what were you doing in a cell?

Lint:Well I cuaght by these sligs and glukkons.

Flim:Oh

Lint: Yeah, then thses muds got me out.

Nekrid:Well lint, it's good made it.

*they look at jeff*

12-06-2004, 07:19 AM
Smell
Bola Blast

Smell  (10)

"Hey Lint, come over here, Bubba has something to tell you."

*Neel comes runnig up out of nowhere*

Neel: "Hey, hey, Jeff, what you doin."

*Jeff sighs*

"What are you doing, here?"

12-06-2004, 08:11 AM
Odd Trusting
Boombat

Odd Trusting  (10)

"You know this guy" Bubba asks

12-06-2004, 09:32 AM
Smell
Bola Blast

Smell  (10)

Jeff- "Who, Neel? well erm..."
Neel- "I'm his brother."

*Jeff shuffles feet and whispers to Bubba:- "Not the nicest mud if you get my drift."