Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Oddworld RPG

08-20-2006, 02:11 AM
Bullet Magnet
Bayesian Empirimancer

: Apr 2006
: Greatish Britain
: 7,724
Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)

OOC: Ugh! 5 days without Internet access and look what happens! Bloody hell. Is "mudokon organic" Wash? I'll assume he is, I know what happens to randoms around here...

IC: Wash didn't think he'd ever get used to life here. He kept being told that this place was different, that it is better than the other factories. But all the evidence that came pouring through his senses seemed to contradict all that. He was still waiting for his treatment, whatever the hell that was, and had now been given some bizzare and incomprehensible mission by a pantsless slig and a scary robot. Rupture Farms was going to be taken over by another Glukkon? Wash couldn't care less. However, he suspected that he might do later on. But one statement from the previous incident stood out above all others. He tapped Slap on the shoulder.
"Wait, you stabbed who to death?"

08-20-2006, 06:03 AM
Splat
Chameleonic Lifeforms, No Thanks!

: Oct 2002
: Merrie olde Englande
: 4,539
Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

ooc: Dionysia and Dr Krik are waiting for Arnie.
Good to see ya, Jarnww!

Anni nodded. "I heard him talking to that robot, trying to get it to spy on Arnie for him. Anyway, I'm glad he's gone, and nothing has happened to Arnie, so it's ok." She smiled. "And now we can relax and get back to work."

ooc; Apologies for shortness, I guess. Bit lacking in inspiration.

08-20-2006, 10:05 AM
dripik
Maintain Integrity

: Aug 2002
: Budapest, Hungary
: 2,116
dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)

OOC: BM, RG didn't call Wash a Mudokon organic, he said that to Rick.

--------------------------------------------

Arnie watched the graphs on the wall screen when the door opened. A Vykker came in with Dionysia. Arnie walked closer to them, eyeing the Vykker, then turned to Dionysia. "Who did you bring here, Dionysia?"

--------------------------------------------

"I'll tell all that to Arnie when..." said Otto, but Rick interrupted. "Are you sure we have to tell him?"

"Of course, we have to. He's the boss after all. What would he do if this Glukkon stormed into his office and threw him out by suprise?" said Otto.

"Point. But he has a lot to worry about right now."

"If that Edward takes the factory away, Arnie won't have anything to worry about anymore. This place is all what he has." said Otto.

Rick wanted to say something, but he remained silent. Otto continued. "Maybe it would be better if I helped him with business. You should look for #7 Slig, tell him that we need to strenghten security."

Rick nodded and left the conference room, followed by Otto. Rick went down the stairs, while Otto entered the Office entry hall and entered the Office itself. He found Arnie with a Vykker and Dionysia.

08-20-2006, 05:54 PM
rick the mudarcher
Chippunk

: Mar 2005
: Canadia
: 24
rick the mudarcher  (10)

Rygar: Well Praetyre i guess this where we part ways. Bye.
*And with that Rygar took a look at a map on the wall and walked into a corriddor to his right.* *Rygar walked untill he spotted a sign saying "Cafeteria" and walked in the direction the sign pointed to.*
*When Rygar entered the cafeteria he noticed that he was hungry but he decided to look for #7 Slig before grabbing something to eat.* *Rygar then spoted a slig with a green visor and walked up to him.*
Rygar: Hey your #7 Slig right? Well i'm Rygar a new recruit in the security department and Otto told me to find you after he hired me.
08-21-2006, 01:44 AM
Patrick Vykkers
Right Wing Wanker

: Jun 2006
: New Zealand
: 1,466
Patrick Vykkers  (12)

Praetyre heard the Glukkons announcement and let off a silent sigh of relief. He bid farewell to Rygar and ran off on all of his legs like a Scrab to the laboratory. When he reached it, the smell of smoke and broken electronics penetrated his nostrils like a Slogs teeth to a Mudokons flesh. He grasped his smelling organ with his fingers, holding it tightly shut so none of the noxious fumes could permeate his delicate nervous system. He then muttered to himself; "Now I know how the engineers cleaning up Soulstorm Brewery 401 feel."
08-22-2006, 12:50 AM
Gretin
Clakker Relic Miner

: Jan 2005
: Lost in Space
: 818
Gretin  (167)Gretin  (167)

OOC: Sorry for my long silence... I've had problems with my computer and video card, plus I've got a lot going on in RL at the moment, so... yeah Anyway, we're back and ready to play! (for now)

IC:

Jim shook his head. "Never worked there. How did you get away without ever working? I mean, didn't you ever get into trouble?

Frod smiled broadly, "Ah, now that's a secret. Anyway, how have you been hanging together?"

<•-•-•-•-•>

OOC:
:
was thinking of a plot to defeat this Mud lover.
Mud lover? Have you read his profile? (Unless of course, that was just what Max assumed, in which case... my bad)

IC:

Max slowly, but not keeping his slow pace, relaxed his muscles and pulled up his to face the sky, and exhaled. This pose continued for about five seconds and then, a nearly split second later, Max tighten his muscles and leaped at the Slig, while aggressivly barking at the Slig. The plan wasn't to harm the Slig, but hopefully catch him off guard. He even kept a 2 foot distance away, to sense what the Slig's reaction was.

Groll suspected something was up, but he still jumped (metaphorically) as the slog leapt at him. There was a loud roar as his hand tensed, accidentally pulling the trigger and firing off all 6 barrels simultaneously. Whether any of the shots hit Max is up to Slaveless.
He stepped back slowly...

<•-•-•-•-•>

But then he realized that the Mudokon he left was giving him some attiude and someone odd looks. Gappiqu turned around to face Sefon and narrowed his eyebrows. Next, he yelled with auotherity, "Look here buddy, you better be giving me more respect around here!! And that includes shuting your smart alec mouth when it needs to be shut. And you know why?! Without me, this factory wouldn't be functioning!! And what are you doing?! You're being a jerk who isn't doing anything around useful! In fact, beat it!! Scram! Come back when you have sense in how you treat Sligs with respect!!"

Sefon rolled his eyes again, "Dream o-" he started saying, before being cut off:
Gappiqu blasted to Arnie, "Come out, Arnie! Half of the factory is awake and you ain't!! I have important news!!"

After listening to Dionysia's words to Gappiqu and watching him throw Duagen at the Vykker, Sefon instinctively shifted into a defensive stance as Gappiqu turned around. He quickly corrected himself as Gappiqu ran off in a huff, and watched after Duagen. He slowly and casually walked after him into the grinding room and looked around.
Then, looking up, he saw him on top of some of the machinery. He quickly looked around to check nobody was listening, then asked, "Want a hand, or shall I leave you to it now?"

Last edited by Gretin; 08-22-2006 at 12:54 AM..
08-24-2006, 09:26 AM
Splat

Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

Dionysia smiled a poisonous smile. "One of my vykkers; Dr Krik. Remember when I said the Magog Cartel would be checking to make sure you're improving?" Dionysia let that hang.
Krik gave her a nudge. "Would you mind leaving us to talk? I'm sure this won't be as interesting as you expect, Dion." She wanted to object, but thought better of it. She shot a leer at Arnie, and left the office.

Krik scrutinised Arnie. He decided that the glukkon was uglier than most, and looked rather stupid. But he supposed that wasn't anything unusual in glukkons. "She's a bit erratic. Prototype. But like she said, I'm here to make sure your factory is running smoothly, and to make sure she isn't coming to harm... I notice it looks like she's injured herself already: there's a scar on her arm. You should take better care of her; remember that if she dies it falls on your... shoulders. I just thought I should warn you I'm here, one Cartel employee to another. I won't make it difficult, but I do expect a level of professionalism. I'll be running a few tests on Dioysia while I'm here, and in a few days, I'll be leaving again for a short while." He smiled. "You have that time to impress me."

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Jim did his best to understand Frod's unique way of speaking. "By keeping my head down and running where necessary. I'm a bit worried that that guy, Bonty, is thinking of doing something stupid..." It seemed a bit silly to say that to Frod. "Hey, uh... Are you hungry? I bet they'll have food ready in the cafeteria by now." He gave an uneasy smile.

08-24-2006, 11:46 AM
dripik
Maintain Integrity

dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)

#7 Slig watched Rygar entering the Cafeteria. He listened to him. "Yeah, I'm #7. I really can't tell anything else, stay on this level when on guard duty, the upper levels are for the management mostly. If you need weaponry, check the Armory on the seconds floor."

-------------------------------------

Arnie watched Dionyisa leave the office. "Good thing she left. It can't lead to good when she's around." he thought resentfully. He looked at the Vykker and listened to him. "Huh... one of the oldest Vykkers I've ever seen." he thought as Krik made his speech.

"Make sure the factory is running smoothly? I'll give you a free meal if you ever come close to that." said Arnie derisively.

"Cheap betting, meals are free here anyway." noted Otto from the door.

"Thought's appreciated, now shut up. Please." said Arnie. "Factory management is my job. Your only concern is to do your tests on Dionysia, and decide if my job performance is above-average or not and all that." he said the last part a bit irritated. He wanted to sound polite, but make some points clear.

"Now, about that injury... Do you really expect me to hold her hand all day so she won't run into a grinder? How I'm supposed to keep this place up and running while nursing a Mudokon? Locking her in a cage would solve the problem, of course..." he said with a grin, but continued. "...but I guess you would not approve."

08-31-2006, 12:14 PM
Splat

ooc: Yes everybody, we've lost three days worth of posts. Alcar and co. screwed up when trying to upate the forums' server and had to resort to a three-days-old backup copy.

Typing out the posts again will be painful, so can we try to fill in the gap by memory of what your characters did?

See where that gets us, and then type up anything else necessary.

(For the newbies, this has occured a couple of times before. This has been the least damaging of the times, i think, and it doesn't happen often. As you can probably guess, reverting to a backup copy of the forums is the final resort when things get really screwed up. Last time it was because some idiot hacked into the forums and messed everything up. Before that, a couple of little things happened that I don't think were really explained (x-files music). try not to let it bother you too much. It's happened before in W@RF's history, and we're still here!)

Last edited by Splat; 08-31-2006 at 12:17 PM..
09-02-2006, 06:35 PM
Patrick Vykkers
Right Wing Wanker

Patrick Vykkers  (12)

OOC: Well, Praetyre had just got in the lab and Splat gave him a look indicating he was in charge. He then asked Splat if he should get rid of his street clothes, and if so, where should he put them and if he could get an armoured suit from the storage area.
09-09-2006, 06:09 AM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

: Jan 2006
: At a thearpy session.
: 1,465
Slaveless  (36)

OOC: Yep, I remember what my characters did. Kix found Anni and started to talk to her, Bonty said to Sefon if he wanted to join him into escaping, Slap has now suggested the idea of thearpy classes solving the disruptive behavior of Slig, and adding new Snoozers to the factory. Also, he has an idea of using Slogs to control the employees, but he is now trying to send him to Arnie's for punishment.

Yep, that it for me. So, do we start soon?

09-14-2006, 12:27 AM
Splat

Sorry I've been so long in posting. We seem to be missing Dripik.
I remember Arnie told Krik that the factory was his business, and to worry about Dionysia. He told her he couldn't control her without locking her in a cage and Krik laughed and decided Arnie wasn't so bad as glukkon's go. I think he suggested they go and get breakfast.

Dionysia went to the cafeteria and talked to Anni, can't really remember what was said. Probably nothing important. Then she left the cafeteria.

I think that's about it, unless there's anything significant done by Otto, Rick or #7 that I can't remember.
What did Kix say to Anni, Slaveless? Something else I can't remember. Get these details sorted and we can get back to action.

09-14-2006, 10:05 AM
dripik
Maintain Integrity

OOC: Don't worry, I'm still around, even if I don't post here. I just didn't feel like posting these days. Let's continue from where we stopped.

---------------------------------------

"You can have breakfast if you want, but I'm staying here for now. I'll ask someone to bring me a Scrab Leg later, I'm not really hungry now." said Arnie.

A ringing sound came from one of the ComPhones. Arnie went to it. "Speak." A Glukkon appeared on the screen.

"This is Assistant Grent, Choker's Mess Hall 'n' Diner. Who am I speaking with?" he said.

"This is Arnie, Boss of Rupture Farms. What's your business?"

"I've been instructed to order some meat products. Can we make a deal?"

"Hold on. Choker's Mess Hall 'n' Diner?" asked Arnie. "I have never heard of it. Is this a prank call? I don't have time for this."

"No, no, this is serious. We're a new company, just started, you know. And we need meat products to start off." said Grent.

"OK, but we are no charity group. I know you just started..." said Arnie.

"Money won't be a problem, my boss is not new to business, he ran other facilities before."

"All right, then. Send a train and we'll load up the crates. Transfer the money to my account."

"Thanks. A FeeCo Train should be there in the afternoon." said Grent and he dissappeared from the screen.

09-15-2006, 01:45 PM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

Slaveless  (36)

OOC: Err, I think Kix said something along the lines of these lines; 'Hey, where have you been? So what's new?'

And dripik, I'm interested in the whole new Glukkon deal with Arnie. But maybe it would be bad to introduce Edward now.

09-21-2006, 11:03 AM
Splat

Dr Krik stepped out of Arnie's office feeling quietly offended. He wasn't really that hungry, but he'd asked about breakfast in an attempt to please the glukkon.
Ah well. Maybe he'd see what facitities they had here. That'd at least keep the Magog Cartel here. He headed towards the production lines.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Dionysia was bored. She was in a very royal mood and felt like being admired, so she decided to look for Dr Krik. She guessed he'd be heading to the labs to get himself comfortable.
She arrived upstairs in time to miss seeing Krik as he turned a corner at the end of the corridor that contained the lab and the executive office. She continued on her way and stepped inside the labratory to instantly realise there was too much chaos for her maker to be there. She was about to leave, when she spotted aslig she new very well lying on the floor. Her anger flared momentarily, and then she walked over and grabbed the intern by the shoulder. "Hey, what happened to Gappiqu?"

Anni grinned. "Arnie let me have a garden outside the factory. He wants me to grow some spices so they don't have to buy any. Hey, do you want to see?" She did her best cute eyes.

Krik stepped into the production lines and after a disapproving look at the layer of dust, he sighed and headed towards the door to the main grinders. No wonder the Cartel were after Arnie: this place looked almost abandoned!

09-21-2006, 01:32 PM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

Slaveless  (36)

Slap stopped trying to hold onto Molt when the new Vykker spoke. Surely he must answer him, but Molt has lately been a bad boy, and the factory couldn't afford having him wander around. Another person could be hurt, and this time, not himself. Slap tried to figure out whether or not it would be smart to answer, but he then realized that the robot's sensors should be able realize that Slap was going under stress and should be able to answer him.

After trying to position Molt's body again, tried to ignore his hurtful curses, he tried to find himself out the door. He was, once again, stopped by a Mudokon who shouted himself. And this one seemed to be the one who was fond of Gappiqu. Slap would have wanted to answer her, but apparently, he couldn't. Molt wasn't under control, and it certainly was not a positive thing. But, it all got worse, soon enough.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Molt was very pissed by the sitution and Slap. Thinking of dreadful thoughts that made even a sailor want there to a little bleeper, Molt could barely think straight, or even realize what others were saying. Yet, he when he opened his eyes, he saw that a black Mudokon, that he saw last morning, approuched Slap and questioned him of Gappiqu's health.

At first, he thought, "Damn, now the Muds are interested in the bast***? That's insane, why I should knock some sense into this cross species lovin'..." At that, he got a brillant idea in what to do with this Mudokon. He loved to mess with them, it made him feel over powering on the Mudokons. So he said, as serious as he could be, he deeply said to Dionysia, "He's dead princess. He asked himself to be put to sleep when he saw stitch lips because he was crying his poor heart, saying, 'The one I love cannot accept me! I have no more reason to live! Kill me, kill me you son of a Slurg!' It was quite tragic, I saw it with my very own eyes. But if you ask me, the guy is an emo. Yet, it still was horrorfiying! If you don't trust me, look at the little needle mark on his back. Anyway, goodbye."

Slap was shocked to hear this, for he never knew that Molt would go so low as in lying about his brother's non existant emotions. Slap became so outraged, that he grabbed the knock out needle he had in his apron, and shoved it into Molt's metal back. Molt instatonly fell to sleep, and dropped out of Slap's sleppery hands, to go into an hour sleep. Slap kicked him twice, in rage, and afterwards tried to calm himself. Yet, he suddenly realized that Dionysia was still there and needed to be told the truth. But he was it was too late. This Mudokon had already (or most likely) believed him.

OOC: I don't have time to post as Kix today.

09-23-2006, 05:10 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

: May 2006
: Um...RealWorld?
: 1,943
Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

OOC: Evidently, I added my new characters info to the W@RP bio thread.

IC: Sturg went up towards the new factory. It appeared similar to the one that had been here before, which he had never got inside for obvious reasons. He'd always wondered what was inside. He picked up the pace.
As he neared it, he went around new pens with helpless Scrabs, Paramites and Elums trapped inside, ready to be turned into products.
Sturg carefully crept under the higher up stands, avoiding the Sligs gaze by camaflouging in the darkness.
He heardd one complain and walk off as it dropped an almost completely uneaten Scrab Cake it must have sneaked off with. it evidently didn't like it.
Not the one to turn down a food oppurtunity in such an environment, Sturg lunged and snatched it up. All the additives couldn't do him too much good and it wasn't the best thing he had eaten, but it was something at least.
Eventually, he was there. But how to get in?
A large, dripping outlet pipe poke out. Sturg leapt up into it and went on.
The interior metal was weak. Listening to echoes, he heard what sounded like a room nearby. He battered and chewed the weak, corroded metal, and got in.
Fortunately, he came out into a dark corner, and so remained unnoticed. What he recognised as Mudokons, from many years back, worked scrubbing the floor, regularly beaten by the repulsive Sligs.
Keeping to shadows, he explored further in, until he found a room with a few Mudokon's in it. Only one Slig kept watch, with a baton.
Dinner.
Sturg slowly got closer to the Slig, uncaring about anything as it boozed. Then, he lunged. The Slig had little a chance, even if it had known he was there. The jaws clamped around the Sligs neck and he shook it violently for a few seconds. It was soon dead. He pulled it from its metal pants and retreated to the shadows once more. Whether the idle Mudokons would notice is anyones guess. Whether any idle Sligs would notice the abandoned, blood splattered pants is anyones guess. Whether either would care was beyond Sturg. He chewed on it. He hadn't tasted fresh meat for a long time.

OOC: I believe there is nothing wrong with this at all.
09-23-2006, 05:26 AM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

Slaveless  (36)

OOC: Um, yes there was. You can't make random characters in this RPG. And Sligs beating up Mudokons is something that isn't done around here. It might be OK, as long the character didn't influence the story.

And another thing, no one can post with you, if you didn't say where exactly you were.

09-23-2006, 06:03 AM
Goresplatter
Spark Stunk

: Feb 2006
: I'm in space.
: 388
Goresplatter  (102)Goresplatter  (102)

OOC: Sorry for the absence, guys, and also, thanks for putting my guys in the hospital, I now have an excuse for my characters to not know anything about what's going on. :P

IC:

The train from FeeCo slowed to a halt into the old Rupture Farms trainstation. The side door opened, revealing a slig with a few cases, heaving them out onto the platform. After a sigh, the slig steps forward into the light. He is covered in bandages, and seems to be struggling slightly. He takes a step forward. One of his bandages is caught on the doorframe, and he falls over clumsily, smashing his tentacles into the concrete. After a little sobbing and under-breath cursing, he scrambles up, grabs his luggage and steps a little forward.
"They better have paid off my illness!" said Goresplatter.

09-23-2006, 06:24 AM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

Slaveless  (36)

OOC: Heh, your welcome. It also made sure Slap and Dek didn't have to pay so much attention on them anymore.

IC: Kix rose her brows in surprise. She never thought that Arnie would give her a garden, of all things after the meeting with him. But since she was being so cute at the moment, why not. She grinned back and said, "Sure, why not?" She also hoped that this would take her mind off of that brown Mudokon.

She turned to #7 and thought about yesterday. Kix figured that he might need help with the little area in the cafeteria. Yet, maybe some others could help out, like Javi and Anni. Then, she thought of that Mudokon, and figured that the brown one could stay out of trouble and go do some work. She asked him, "Hey bud, what is new about the a little hide out in the cafeteria? If you need some help, I'm pretty sure you can ask me. Or maybe, you can ask this brownish gray Mudokon to come along, since he is dying to do some work around here."

09-23-2006, 09:20 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)
Sad

:
OOC: Um, yes there was. You can't make random characters in this RPG. And Sligs beating up Mudokons is something that isn't done around here. It might be OK, as long the character didn't influence the story.

And another thing, no one can post with you, if you didn't say where exactly you were.
OOC: K, I had a better look at the front page. It wasn't too random, was it? I saw a paramite in this thread, so I don't see how this can be so random by comparison.
Wow, I didn't know there was a map. Guh, I'm confused...
Wait, so lemme see...none of the ground floor (brown) is used at all? Or worked in by Mudokon's or anything, am I right?
...so where does it say Sligs don't beat Mudokons? I can't see quite HOW different it is from the original Rupture Farms.
Guh, I've screwed up, haven't I?
09-23-2006, 10:12 AM
Goresplatter
Spark Stunk

OOC: Don't worry about it Zerox, I'm sure
Well, to explain the slig-mudokon 'peace', the beating policy is one the old Rupture Farms held, and look where they got :P
Also, I was thinking a fun escapade might be to explore the ruins of old Rupture Farms, is that actually possible? Indiana Sligs: Raiders of the lost Saw? :P
IC:

Gore grabbed his luggage and... lugged it over to the toilets, eventually getting there after a series of falls, one caused by a jutting nail ('Station 2 is different to what I remember...' he thought to himself). Sighing and leaving his bags outside, he entered the bathroom and pulled out possibly the largest cigar ever known (which he had pickpocketed from a Glukkon at FeeCo, if it's important), using a lighter to ignite the end. Exactly what the Vykkers had told him not to do. Gore made an obscene gesture in the air in relatively stupid recognition of the Doctor, and continued. After a few minutes, he doused the cigar in the sink and ran a small pool. Unwrapping the bandages on his hands to reveal blood red and blistered skin, he splashed them into the water with a whimper. Replacing his bandages when he was done, he strolled outside and sat on his bags for a moment, and perhaps catch a power nap.

09-23-2006, 11:06 AM
Steef Head
Bolamite

: Sep 2006
: Canada
: 67
Steef Head  (10)

OOC: Hi guys. I put my profile in the profile thread the other day. Im kinda new to this but i'll do my best.

IC: Toro walked up to the entrance to Rupture Farms and stood for a moment
in front of the it to look up at the logo with Molluck's face on it. He hadn't been here for so long, that it felt like his memories from working here before had just been just part of a dream. He walked inside and looked at the grey walls and the dirty floors. Then he paused for a moment and wondered what he should do now. " I guess i'll go see Arnie first." he mumbled to himself, and set off on his way.

09-24-2006, 12:27 AM
Patrick Vykkers
Right Wing Wanker

Patrick Vykkers  (12)

OOC:Sorry about being away for so long. I've been experiencing weird technical errors.
IC:Praetyre could tell, as a Vykker who had worked with Interns before, that the Intern was distressed. Although he had no idea of the cause, he respected the Interns right to sort his problems out, and waited for him to calm down. He then watched an angry Slig, although not the one he had seen before, burst in, yell at the Intern, and then get sedated. He decided for himself that, if in this place people are having to be sedated quite often, it would be common sense for him to be well armoured. He took off all his clothes, placing them in a nearby bin, and went into the supply room. He then selected a free armoured suit, then put it on, walking out to the main room.
OOC:Is there a supply room in the lab?
09-24-2006, 02:03 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

OOC: Okay, if we ignore the last post, shall I change what I'm doing? Since I can't delete posts, only edit them, so that would be pointless.

IC: Sturg got nearer to the place, and noticed only part was used. The bottom areas from the old factory had been destroyed mostly. He sensed signs of life there.
Due to the destruction, entry into the lower parts was easy. He looked around for some recognition of what this part was. A few old boxes lay around. Sturg guessed this was a storage room. He had been in a factory once before previously in his life, and had learnt a bit about them and how they work. Knowing what Rupture Farms had been for, he figured some old food remnants would be left inside the boxes. Ah, yes: Elum Chubs. At elast they'd be more natural for him to eat than Scrab meat, at any rate.
Chewing through the old wood, he began to dine. But then, drawn by the scent, a Scrab appeared. Sturg knew better than to mess with this big fella. He took a mouthful and ran off out the way. As long as the Scrab had its own food, it wouldn't bother chasing the speedy Meech. If it rememebered what a Meech was. Come to think of it, Sturg hadn't even seen another Meech for years. Maybe Rupture Farms had caught him by mistake? He looked around more. No Meech flesh products were around. A few Paramites crawled around in the darkness, contented already so they weren't a bother.
He found a pile of old, advertising posters. He looked at them...Scrab Cakes, Paramite Pies...hmm, whats this? Meeh Munchies? Then he noticed something else...EXTINCT!? Was that serious??? Oh Shrykull, what could he do? Too distressed by the possible death by the whole entire population of his species aside from himself, he curled up in a pile of papers, and just slept, spines and armour only protuding, making sure he looked inedible to anything looking for an easy meal that was larger than himself.

OOC: I'm surprised that that hasn't been DONE yet, Goresplatter.
09-24-2006, 02:45 AM
Goresplatter
Spark Stunk

OOC: It may have been done a while ago, I wouldn't know - but it's not exactly a holiday resort, it's a complete wreck, so it would be hard to find a reason to go down there, really. As a sentient being, anyway - wild animals might. Isn't your Meech there now by the way?
IC:

Gore got up from his nap. Several somethings cracked, but he straightened his back and picked up his luggage. With alot of effort, he dragged them across the floor, towards the office. When there, he made sure his bandages were tight, and knocked on Arnie's door.

09-24-2006, 03:02 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

OOC: Yes, yes he is. It's not like there's Scrabs on floor 2, surely?
Some Mudokons escaped to down there...*cough*. We should follow 'em, aye?
Scottish Sligs :P
09-25-2006, 03:13 AM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

Slaveless  (36)

OOC: Oh yes Patrick Vykkers, there is a supply room beside the Cell Room, making the Labortory have everything.

And the whole thing about the Indiana Jones journey, there had been one time people had been using the elevators to get to the alteritive Zalug. Yet, there came time where one of the destoried one of the Ball carts, elimating a great deal traveling between the old Zalugs and the new one. But, now, the old Rupture Farms is now infested with wildlife, that right next to fixing the grinders, they have elimate the wildlife in all sections of Rupture Farms.

Can't post right now, I have something to do.

09-25-2006, 04:24 AM
Bullet Magnet
Bayesian Empirimancer

: Apr 2006
: Greatish Britain
: 7,724
Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)

Linc opened his eyes. He saw a bright light that dazzled him, and felt extroadinarily at peace.
"Am I... dead?"
His eyes slowly adjusted and he saw Wash leaning over him.
"Nope. Far from it. It was a close call though."
"My chest hurts."
"I'm not surprised. You nearly lost everything below it. That meat saw practically cut you in half."
He found breathing difficult and painfull, and he was covered in bandages.
"My head... Wha...?"
You can't remember what happened? That sonic blast that resonated through your workstation deafened us. You got the lever stuck so the saw ploughed into the platfrom, from which you were hanging. Don't you give me that look! It was your clumsiness that got you this way- I nearly lost my arm!"
Linc raised his brow arch.
"Well... you got worse off, though I haven't been to healthy recently either. But then, you know that already. You'rer doing well. That Slap is a real genius."
"Who's Slap?"

09-25-2006, 09:11 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

IC: Sturg woke up. Thankfully, nothing had attacked him. There must be plenty of other food as it is for now.
Hmmm...maybe that poster was outdated, or only for part of the world. For now, he rolled it up and held it in one pair of short claws. Maybe some of the workers in Rupture Farms would know anything about it, if he showed them the poster? He looked around. This was an old, unused part, but he knew that some was operational, otherwise tehre wouldn't be any smoke, Sligs, or trains going back and forth.
How could he get to another part? There was a few doors. He looked around a bit. He found an old area with lots of old barrels and the like (production lines). There was a small room nearby, like an encased metal box thing. He remembered vaguely something like this...a lift. it could take you up and down floors. He went in, and found a few buttons. Only a few were dimly lit. He poked a cople of buttons with his jaws. Nothing happened. he started getting more enraged, and ended up bashing the side of the lift. It creaked nastily, and he jumped out quickly, shocked. Evidently it didn't work. He savaged a barrel in rage, and had more of a look. Another lift. This one had more operational buttons. He jabbed some again. Unexpectedly, it juddered, and the door closed. But it started to sink. Damnation.
When he got down, he decided he mgiht as well have a bit of a look. The first room was nasty, full of disgusting, putrid waste. Only Slurgs and Fleeches crawled around here. He went around, finding a tough door. With difficulty, he pushed it open and found some stairs; He went up.
He ended up in the nests again. Hmm...these stairs continued up. He went up again.
He found an odd room, with cages scattered around, and he sensed brightness. He dared not go in farther yet...he stepped back a little, and stumbled on the thin stairs, knocking with a bang into the wall and rolled down a bit. Sturg sorta just sat, dazed.