Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Oddworld RPG

02-01-2009, 11:16 AM
stonetooth
Boombat

: Dec 2008
: Texas
: 238
stonetooth  (54)

"Alrighty then, lets head out." He lead Garit to the trail to his house, and by the time they got there, he saw a box on the table. "Wonder what this is...." He opened it up and unraveled one of the clothes. "Oh thank odd! I still got some of my fine china." He put down two plates and pulled out a couple loafs of bread and got out a can of opple juice and whatever dining tools were left. "Go ahead and eat, i'll go check in the basement if there are any weapons down there left.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Alright then, it's decided! Get ready to head out boys! We will leave in thirty minutes, got it? Good, now Kert, you know what to do. The rest of you start organizin' into groups." Mort said, ordering them around. "You!" he ordered to one of the smaller runts, "get my flag, we are gonna' claim Spittoonstone as ours." The little midget ran off to follow orders as the rest of them began getting organized.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kert put the iron chain leeshes around the six of the slegs, holding three of the leeshes in each hand, while the slegs sat down on the ground and chewed on their bones. "Haha, this is gonna be loads of fun..." He spit out a load of phlem and laughed.
02-01-2009, 03:41 PM
Xx_Abe_xX
Boombat

: Jan 2007
: Wherever I damn well please!
: 200
Xx_Abe_xX  (16)

IC: As Angeal was watching the house, he noticed a Clakker and a Slig go into the wreck of the house. The slig looked hungry, and the Clakker looked like he wet his pants. Angeal decided that this was the owner of the house and began to follow them into the house, keeping a distance of course. He watched as they ate the bread, and as he followed them into the basement, he accidentally stepped on a broken piece of floor, causing his foot to fall through.

OOC: Pretty clumsy for an assassin, huh?

IC: He closed his eyes and waited for someone to scream, shoot or wet their pants again...

OOC: Sorry Stonetooth

Happy Birthday, Cunt.

02-02-2009, 06:43 AM
Oddey
Outlaw Bomber

: Oct 2007
: Denmark
: 2,190
Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)

IC:Garit looked down at the bread. It looked edible, so without further ado he took a bite out of it. After taking a couple of mouthfulls he heard something down in the basement. Wondering if he should investigate he finished up his bread sat back. Deciding it was a smart idea he went down the stairs into the basement, and looked around. In the middle of the basement was something with it's foot stuck in the floor. Garit was pretty sure this was an intruder, but, deciding it was in no posistion to fight, he asked it "Who are you and what are you doing here?".
OOC: I wonder where Zozo and Moosh went...

:
Congratulations, Oddey, on winning FC's fanfiction competition two years running! You are clearly the man to beat!

02-02-2009, 03:57 PM
Xx_Abe_xX
Boombat

Xx_Abe_xX  (16)

Deciding that he had no other choice, Angeal answered. "My name is Angeal. I was inspecting the house. I wrapped up the bread and other items for you guys. I was hoping to ask the Clakker over there a couple'a questions..."

Happy Birthday, Cunt.

02-03-2009, 04:56 AM
Oddey
Outlaw Bomber

Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)

IC: Garit wasn't sure what to beleive. While it was true the bread had been wraped up, this Angeal might not have been telling the truth. Deciding that since he was stuck there, he ought to let the clakker know. "Hey uh... Billy! There's a guy stuck in the floor down here!" He called out. "Yeah Billy's the owner of this... house I guess. It's all burnt down now on account of outlaws and we're gonna ambush them soon."

:
Congratulations, Oddey, on winning FC's fanfiction competition two years running! You are clearly the man to beat!

02-03-2009, 04:00 PM
stonetooth
Boombat

stonetooth  (54)

"Damnit, not another one of them drunkerds..." Billy marched down the stairs and saw the form of a man with his leg stuck in the wood of the floor, and Garit next to him. "Oh, it's not a drunk, thank odd. Why the bloody hell ya' sneakin' round my house..Not much of a house anymore...But either way, why are you here?"
02-03-2009, 05:07 PM
Xx_Abe_xX
Boombat

Xx_Abe_xX  (16)

OOC: FINALLY I AM KNOWN TO OTHER CHARACTERS! WOOHOO!!!

IC: "Well, obviously, the Outlaws burned down your house. But I know the Outlaws 'round these parts. They wouldn't just burn down a house for no reason. so let me ask ya. What did you do to make the Outlaws so pissed off at you?" Angeal said as he tried getting his foot out of the floor...

OOC: You mentioned earlier that Billy-Ray had some, "trades" with the Outlaws, so I kinda just jumped onto that topic...

Happy Birthday, Cunt.

02-05-2009, 01:57 PM
stonetooth
Boombat

stonetooth  (54)

IC

"Nothing that I need to tell YOU about. My own buisness is my own buisness! Now, if you are going to help us on our ambush, I suggest you get a gun."
Billy said, waiting for a response. "But, before we go, come up stairs and get some food."

OOC
Chronicler needs to post soon, couse I'm waiting to see what Whyte is going to do... >_<
02-07-2009, 03:45 AM
Xx_Abe_xX
Boombat

Xx_Abe_xX  (16)

IC: Angeal pulled his foot out of the floor. "Fine..." He went upstairs and took some of the bread. "Oh, by the way. I don't use guns. Too heavy, weighs me down. So I use these..." He pulled out his wrist guards/blades. "I'll help ya out a little bit with this ambush thing, I spose..."

OOC: I am KNOWN to other characters!!!!!!!!! FINALLYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: Where are you guys?_? I've been waiting forever for someone else to post. I'm getting lonely...

Happy Birthday, Cunt.

Last edited by Xx_Abe_xX; 02-14-2009 at 04:51 AM.. : I'm so LONELYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
02-17-2009, 01:54 PM
stonetooth
Boombat

stonetooth  (54)

"Well why the hell not! Let's lock n' load buddies. But I doubt we can take 'em with this small force of....one....two....three. Well, unless we count the shereff, that's four. But, we'd need about a dozen if we want to take them, but let's go ahead and try...Either way it helps someone."

Edit: Yeah, i've been someone busy, I don't know about the other guys though.
02-18-2009, 03:54 AM
Oddey
Outlaw Bomber

OOC: I'm not too sure if we have Chronicler in this anymore. If it comes to it I'll take control of Sherrif Whyte. But only if it comes to it.
IC: Garit wondered if this really was good choice. Weighing the odds of winning a fight with a band of outlaws, he decided it was going to be a very uneven fight. As Angeal got out from the floor Garit pulled out his pistol. Deciding his pistol wouldn't be the best thing in a fight, he asked "So about those guns... Where did you say they were?"
OOC: Chronicler will definately have to come back soon if we are to keep this RPG running.

:

02-18-2009, 02:06 PM
Xx_Abe_xX
Boombat

Xx_Abe_xX  (16)

:
OOC: Chronicler will definately have to come back soon if we are to keep this RPG running.
OOC: I wholly agree. I really want to see what Whyte's real plan is...

Happy Birthday, Cunt.

03-12-2009, 02:01 PM
Xx_Abe_xX
Boombat

Xx_Abe_xX  (16)

hey umm, iwould've just edited my last post, but there was no edit button. WHER THE HELL IS EVERYBODY?!?!?!?!?

Happy Birthday, Cunt.

03-13-2009, 12:43 PM
Oddey
Outlaw Bomber

I think it's safe to say this RPG has passed away. I would normally try to uphold it, but with Chronicler giving up on this there's no way we can continue with just Stonetooth, Xx_Abe_xX and me. Or at least not properly.

Goodbye, another great creation by Chronicler.

:

03-15-2009, 10:48 AM
Xx_Abe_xX
Boombat

Xx_Abe_xX  (16)

Aww...

Happy Birthday, Cunt.