Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Oddworld RPG

04-27-2008, 06:37 AM
Moosh da Outlaw
Rabid Fuzzle

: Oct 2007
: Under your bed
: 534
Moosh da Outlaw  (145)Moosh da Outlaw  (145)

Palitar and Jaqueline rushed back to the river, their arms loaded with mining supplies they had swiped from Hoss' mining facility.
"GOLDGOLDGOLDGOLDGOLD..." Jaqueline squeaked exitedly, dropping the equiptment by the side of the river. She picked up a gold filter and dove it aggressively into the water. "...MOOLAHMOOLAHMOOLAHMOOLAH!"
"FLATSCREENFLATSCREEN...." Palitar giggled exitedly, shifting through the sand. In their money-making exitement they failed to notice the crowd of 'tresspassers' just around the river bend...

---

Skelter pulled her gas mask over her face and whipped out her gas launcher, baring her teeth in a malelovent grin. She turned to the slig (Skylla) and tensed her finger against the trigger.
"You wanna start somethin'?" She snarled, marching right over to her. Bo stiffened.
"Maybe thats not a good idea---"
"SHUT UP!"
"...okay..."
Bo proceeded to back up and hide behind a tree. It was his only defence. Skelter hissed "I can tresspass wherever I damn well please, 'ere me?"

Out Of Coffee: Oh-no-she-didn't! *snaps fingers*

Last edited by Moosh da Outlaw; 04-27-2008 at 08:13 AM..
04-27-2008, 09:51 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

: Oct 2006
: Scotland, Aberdeen
: 1,041
Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

Near teh riverz
Minsu panicked. Mudokon did nothing. This place was becoming increasingly crowded...Who would beat her? Cowering lowly with a whimpering moan, she sprang into the air like a pronghorn as an exploding boombat echoed around from a tree.
"HEY!!!!" a voice boomed as loud as the deceased boombat. That alone was enough to make her scatter off behind the tall white person (Whiterage).

"Got dang it!!!! Yer all TRESSPASSING!!!!" The slig (Scylla) howled. Her slog (Wally) snarled too.
"Ya'll better give me a good reason NOT to sick all of our Slogs and Slegs after you!"
Minsu was an outlaw orphan. She didn't have an answer. Minsu clung to the steef's legs and wailed terribly as Wolvie took no notice and stared coyly up at him. That intern was freaking her out too.
I am a man. Do not call me otherwise, or you are doing it wrong. Times correctly guessed as a man: Patrick: 1, Mitsur: 1, Daxter king: 1, OANST: More than once, Nemo: 1, alf's brother's mate: 1, Nate: 1, Anonyman!: 1. The assumption everyone is male probably comes from the fact 90% of characters in Oddworld are male. The editpenis<a href=http://www.oddworldforums.net/signaturepics/sigpic4236_3.gif target=_blank>http://www.oddworldforums.net/signat...gpic4236_3.gif</a>

Last edited by Zozo the Zrilufet; 04-27-2008 at 10:06 AM..
04-27-2008, 09:59 AM
Chronicler
Boombat

: Apr 2008
: Mudos
: 239
Chronicler  (79)

Skylla backed away. She never EVER liked a fight. Let alone start one herself. She stared nervously at the Intern (Skelter). Skylla began to sweat.
"Uuum......uhh." Skylla took one deep gulp. "I don't want any trouble here now.....Just please leave......"
Skylla's sloggie, Wally, thought different. He started barking loudly at the intruders and then finally out of impatience, pounced onto Skelter and sunk his small teeth into Skelter's leg.
"WALLY!!!! STOP!!!!"
The Sloggie just stuck to Skelter's leg and frantically growled...
04-27-2008, 11:07 AM
Moosh da Outlaw
Rabid Fuzzle

"ARGH! Stupid animal!" Skelter snarled, spraying the slog (Wally) straight in the face with a blast of mustard gas. She kicked it off her leg. "Keep that damn thing onna leash or somthin!"
Bo, to preoccupied with a chip of gold he had found in the water, said nothing.
04-27-2008, 11:15 AM
Chronicler
Boombat

Chronicler  (79)

Ooc: NO!!! Not Wally!!!

Skylla screamed loudly. Her small pet was just sprayed by some mustard gas!!!
"WALLY!!!!"
Skylla ran to her Sloggie and picked him up. Skylla looked down upon her pet with a tear in her eye. She knew that if she didn't act quick, the gas's effect would start tearing at Wally's flesh. She looked up at the Intern with a saddened broken-hearted stare.....then that stare slowly became one angry glare.
"NONE OF YOU TOUCH MY LITTLE SLOGGIE!!!"
Skylla readied her crossbow and fired a Stunk right into the crowd of Outlaws and Wolvarks, the little rodent unleashed its gases. Skylla then fired a Fleech at Skelter, aimed right at her face....

Last edited by Chronicler; 04-27-2008 at 11:24 AM..
04-27-2008, 01:15 PM
Moosh da Outlaw
Rabid Fuzzle

"WHAT the HELL?!" Skelter cursed, desperately trying to pry the fleech off her face. She held down the gas launcher's trigger as she grappled with the little monster, spraying mustard gas all over the place. Bo screamed as the gas stung his eyes, and he flung himself into the river, trying to wash the horrible substance off of his face. "WHAT IS WITH YOU PEOPLE?!" Skelter roared, throwing the fleech aside. She rounded on the slig (Skylla). "I'LL KILL YOU!"

---

The pair of grubbs wandered farther downstream, picking up flakes of gold and stashing them in their pockets. They suddently caught sight of some commotion farther down. They ran over, confused, and Jaqueline rammed head-first into a stoned wolvark (Wolvie).
"Hey, sorry about that..." she paused when she caught sight of the wolvark "...dude?"
Palitar scratched his head and caught sight of some alien creature he'd never seen before (Minsu). It looked like some sort of horribly mutilated outlaw... or something.
"Uh..." he said, giving a weak wave, "...hi?"
04-27-2008, 01:57 PM
Chronicler
Boombat

Chronicler  (79)

Skylla deeply growled at the Intern and threw her crossbow against the ground, in order to have a fair fight with Skelter. She then tossed her sack full of her ammo, Chippunks, into the crowd of Wolvarks and Outlaws, hopefully distracting them while she would handle Skelter.
"I'd like to see you TRY to kill me!"
Skylla said with a smirk. All of the commotion was too confusing for Wally. The little poor Sloggie dove into the river to hopefully get rid of whatever stung his face. He bumped, head first, into Bo and bit the Wolvark's behind as hard as ever out of fright (lol).

Last edited by Chronicler; 04-27-2008 at 02:00 PM..
04-27-2008, 02:02 PM
OddYouko
Outlaw Cutter

: Aug 2007
: Arkham Asylum
: 1,231
OddYouko  (166)OddYouko  (166)

OOC: Oh my gosh! A fights breaking out!
IC: Sid quickly stopped his work and looked out the mine entrance. "Man..what the heck is going on out there?" He was a bit worried now. He could hear so much yelling outside. There was nothing he could do plus being blind didn't help much. He felt the coal wall again then hit it with his pickaxe. More coal fall all over the cold ground. He hit the wall repeatedly and more coal fall. He stopped and looked out the mine once more before going back to work. "There has to be something I can do.." He took a step back away from the coal wall. He felt the ground with his toes. "No it isn't my place." He stepped forward and hit the wall hard causing a mess of coal to come falling out. Black dust went everywhere. Sid backed away from the wall coughing. The dust escaped out of the mine going along with the wind.
Sleep well my Abe babe~

April 13th, 2007 - October 14th, 2016

04-27-2008, 02:09 PM
Moosh da Outlaw
Rabid Fuzzle

"Oh? Oh yeah? Thats the way its gonna be?!" Skelter snarled, throwing her gas launcher and gas mask aside and getting into a fighting stance. "Bring it!"

Bo ran around screaming and flailing his arms as the slog dug its teeth into his butt, howling "AW NO! GET THIS THING OFFA MAH BEHIND!!"
04-27-2008, 02:35 PM
Chronicler
Boombat

Chronicler  (79)

Skylla quivered for a little bit, not knowing how to fight that well, but she sucked in enough courage to bring her into the battle. She went into her own little fighting stance and sneered at the Intern (Skelter)
"I've already brought it."
Skylla began to dash towards her opponent.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, at the front of one of the mines' entrances, Hoss was STILL waiting for the Big Bro Slig to come back with the fugitive (Garit). He started to get bored to the point of sleeping when all of a sudden, he saw a HUGE commotion in the distance at the Hoss river....and Skylla was actually IN it.
"What....What the Heck is going on there?"
That was all Hoss could say as his jaw dropped open to watch the fight begin.....
04-27-2008, 04:16 PM
Moosh da Outlaw
Rabid Fuzzle

Out of Coffee: I think I might've gone over the four post limit already, but i'm not sure. Here ya go anyway.

BIC:

"YEAAH! YOU WON'T LAST A MINUTE 'ERE, BRAT!" Skelter roared. She slammed Skylla to the ground and pinned her there, raised a fist over her head, and brought it crashing down.

Meanwhile, Bo was still running around flailing, and his butt was actually starting to bleed. He howled and jumped into the water, floundering in an attempt to detach the startled slog from his behind. "HELP ME! SOMEBODY HEEEEEELP! I GOTSA CRAZY SLOG BITIN' MAH ASS!"
04-27-2008, 04:48 PM
OddYouko
Outlaw Cutter

OOC: Fight! fight! fight!

IC: Still coughing from the coal smoke Sid stepped out of the mine. He dusted off the coal and turned to the loud noises off in the distance. He heard a lot of yelling and such and it was pretty annoying. He started to walk that way towards the loud noises. He dusted off again while still walking. "Hey!" Sid yelled angrily. He wasn't able to work with all the loud racket going on so he was pretty mad. He heard two voices going at it. Skelter and Skylla were fighting but for what reason? Sid stopped and stomped his foot on the ground. "Hey! I'm trying to work here!" He yelled at the two. He wasn't sure who was winning exactly but he didn't wanna get into it. He heard the dust scatter off the ground as they fought. "Please stop fighting!" He pleaded. He wasn't sure why they were fighting but he couldn't help but to try and make them stop. He could hear another voice off by the river. Bo who was screaming cause Wally was bitting his butt. But Sid was to worried for the two fighting.
Sleep well my Abe babe~

Last edited by OddYouko; 04-27-2008 at 04:50 PM..
04-27-2008, 11:07 PM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

Oats Own Canberra: Moosh, Chronicler, there's a tad bit of godmoddling in your posts. Fact is, if you fire a STUNK at people, everyone except Whiterage is gonna throw up ('cause he's a steef and stunks never made Stranger throw up in the games). Some of you aren't throwing up (Bo, Wally, Skelter my chars will soon, I'll let Scylla off since she has a mask) and that's not too fair. You're making your attacks land on eachother without letting the oponent dodge, like saying "She punched Chuck Norris and broke his 20th tendon" instead of "She fired an uuber-punch at Chuck Norris". I'll post ic laters.
I am a man. Do not call me otherwise, or you are doing it wrong. Times correctly guessed as a man: Patrick: 1, Mitsur: 1, Daxter king: 1, OANST: More than once, Nemo: 1, alf's brother's mate: 1, Nate: 1, Anonyman!: 1. The assumption everyone is male probably comes from the fact 90% of characters in Oddworld are male. The editpenis<a href=http://www.oddworldforums.net/signaturepics/sigpic4236_3.gif target=_blank>http://www.oddworldforums.net/signat...gpic4236_3.gif</a>

04-28-2008, 02:32 AM
Oddey
Outlaw Bomber

: Denmark
: 2,190
Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)

:
Oats Own Canberra: Moosh, Chronicler, there's a tad bit of godmoddling in your posts. Fact is, if you fire a STUNK at people, everyone except Whiterage is gonna throw up ('cause he's a steef and stunks never made Stranger throw up in the games). Some of you aren't throwing up (Bo, Wally, Skelter my chars will soon, I'll let Scylla off since she has a mask) and that's not too fair. You're making your attacks land on eachother without letting the oponent dodge, like saying "She punched Chuck Norris and broke his 20th tendon" instead of "She fired an uuber-punch at Chuck Norris". I'll post ic laters.
Ooc: Zozo is three quarters right. I don't see any godmodding coming from Chronicler(Except for Wally biting possibly), but the pinning to the ground is a tiny bit and the fist thingy. Dashing forth to meet the opponent is okay, springing up to pin to the other person to the ground is okay, shooting in their general direction is okay as long as they have a chance to move away. But this is your first time I beleive and fighting against another person's charactor is hard I'd think. Al_Exd is taking some time to reply, however I'm going to give him a little more. I wonder how Sid can hear that a fights going on.
Ic: Garit was still waiting behind the crate when he heard in the distance the sound of a pickaxe cutting into rock. Curious yet still wary he crept along in the direction it was coming from. It was getting louder. Then it paused, and with that sound gone, he heard in the distance the sounds of a fight. Then he heard the faint and soft sounds of mudokon feet. Then the mudokon (Sid) yelled out something about them having to stop yelling. Then he said something about stop fighting. Garit then stepped a few more paces forward, until he was able to see out of the mines while he was still in the shadows. Hoss and a mudokon stood there. They looked as though they were preoccuopied on the fight.

'Might be my ticket outta here...' He thought. Slowly and stealthily he crept out of the dark and up out of the mines. All he had to do was get back to town and then they wouldn't know he was ever there. And since the mine was large he could easily hide behind the coal carts if they heard him. One step at a time...
Ooc: Will Hoss or Sid hear him or will they be too obsorbed in the fight to notice? All is revealed when Chronicler or OddYouko posts IC!

:
Congratulations, Oddey, on winning FC's fanfiction competition two years running! You are clearly the man to beat!

04-28-2008, 04:28 AM
Al_exd
Chippunk

: Winnipeg
: 24
Al_exd  (10)

Out Of Candy: Ready to post.

Dimitri and Max were watching the fight for awhilesince it started.
Max:Let's go help Skillya!
Dimitri: Who's that ugly Inter- nevermind she put I think a gas mask?
Max: Screw this! I'm gonna go help, coward.
Dimitri : Coward! How dare you- then i'm comin with you.
Max: You have a gas mask.
Dimtri: Le' me check. Nope.
Max: You watch i'll go. Come out and fight a real warrior!(Max pulled out his blitzpacker and waited for Skillya to jump out of the way so he could let loose.
04-28-2008, 04:30 AM
Al_exd
Chippunk

: Winnipeg
: 24
Al_exd  (10)

Ooc: Ready to post.

Max: You watch i'll go. Come out and fight a real warrior!(Max pulled out his blitzpacker and waited for Skillya to jump out of the way so he could let loose. )

Whoops! double post Sry!

Last edited by Al_exd; 04-28-2008 at 04:33 AM..
04-28-2008, 05:03 AM
Oddey
Outlaw Bomber

Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)

:
Max: You watch i'll go. Come out and fight a real warrior!(Max pulled out his blitzpacker and waited for Skillya to jump out of the way so he could let loose. )
Ooc: Hmm.... the last time I checked Max was inside the mines... So did he go out and see the fight and meet up with Dimitri just outside? I thought he was looking for Garit though... Nevermind it's not important. But if you could do me a favour and post how he went out of the mines and stuff, rather than jumping to that point. That way it'll be easier to understand why he's there. You don't have to it's just to make it easier for me and maybe a few other people... Either way Max is now by Skelter getting ready to fire. Right?

:
Congratulations, Oddey, on winning FC's fanfiction competition two years running! You are clearly the man to beat!

04-28-2008, 06:31 AM
Chronicler
Boombat

Chronicler  (79)

Ooc: Okay. Next time I'll try to stop god-modding but as for the Stunk, well now, it depends how far away you are from the Stunk's gas radius. If Skylla and Skelter were just about fightin insaide the crowd, then I suppose they should throw up (And I will edit my posts so that Skylla pukes) however, if they're not near the crowd, then I suppose they could get away without throwing up. Bah. I'll just have Skylla puke anyways. I'm in a hurry so I'll just post Ic later.
04-28-2008, 07:27 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

Override Oatabix Crumbs: In AE, sligs wouldn't suffocate when the final level timers ran out and the green gas killed the mudokons. I think their masks would filter the lethal and stinky just fine, so Scylla shouldn't throw up. However, stunks make a visible cloud of stink, so a lot of people are gonna chuck up their guts and even more will notice the smell.

04-28-2008, 09:51 AM
OddYouko
Outlaw Cutter

IC: Sid was now worried the two would really hurt eachother. He couldn't stand to hear them fight but there was nothing he could do. He still had his pickaxe with him eventhough he had left the mine. Then even with all the loud fighting going on Sid heard something else. He heard someone's footsteps. Garit who was making his way outta the mines. Sid turned and looked behind himself. He then took two steps backwards. He glanced back at everyone else then back behind himself.
Sleep well my Abe babe~

Last edited by OddYouko; 04-28-2008 at 06:48 PM..
04-28-2008, 10:49 AM
Moosh da Outlaw
Rabid Fuzzle

Out of Coffee:
It seems like a huge waste of time to have a seperate post every single time.

'Skelter jumped at Skylla!'

'Skylla jumped away! Skylla tried to punch Skelter!'

'Skelter breaks her nose! Skelter tries to trip Skylla!'

'Skylla trips!'

After awhile its just gonna be spam, and with a 4-post limit going on, I don't want to waste anything. Plus Skelter has a gas mask, so the skunk would have no affect.
04-30-2008, 12:48 PM
Chronicler
Boombat

Chronicler  (79)

Ooc: Frankly, I agree with Moosh. The posts would mostly be rather.....short unless you put in long random details. Besides. I myself don't mind something as small as being pinned down. Oh well. I'll try to follow rules.

Ic: Skylla took the hit real hard. Skelter's fist left a bloody bruise on her face. The blood from the bruise soon dripped down over her mask and soon her goggles, slightly blocking her vision. Skylla's hand formed into one hard fist and she sent it straight into Skelter's face, hoping the blow might knock the Intern off of her.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hoss was still watching the 'brutal' fight. He laughed at the Wolvark that Wally was biting.
"Aww shuck. There hasn't been anything this good for MONTHS! Heheh!"
Hoss' hardy laugh made an abrupt stop as he saw Skylla's face bleeding from the blow the Intern made to her head. He wasn't sure what to do now. Hoss knew his buddy Skylla wouldn't be able to possibly win a fight without using her crossbow. Hoss stood where he was, traumatized for Skylla...
05-01-2008, 02:28 AM
Oddey
Outlaw Bomber

:
IC: Sid was now worried the two would really hurt eachother. He couldn't stand to hear them fight but there was nothing he could do. He still had his pickaxe with him eventhough he had left the mine. Then even with all the loud fighting going on Sid heard something else. He heard someone's footsteps. Garit who was making his way outta the mines. Sid turned and looked behind himself. He then took two steps backwards. He glanced back at everyone else then back behind himself.
Ooc: I think you're forgetting that Sid is a blind mudokon... How can he glance?
Ic: As Garit took slow and steady steps makinghis way to a coal cart, a mudokon looked right at him. He would have dove for cover or grabbed his gun, but he noticed the stitches on the mudokon's eyes. He was blind. Wiping the sweat off his forhead, he continued, when the mudokon started to back up. Gripping his gun very tightly he began to go behind the cart. He was squeezing his gun so had he didn't notice his fingers slowly snaking around the trigger. Then a shot fired out of his pistol just as he crouched down behind the cart. 'Stupid, stupid, stupid...' he thought. Hoping then with all his might that nobody had heard that, or wouldn't notce. But he drew his gun, just incase.

:

05-01-2008, 07:37 AM
OddYouko
Outlaw Cutter

OOC: Oops my mistake. ^^;
IC: Looking back behind himself Sid knew he heard someone sneaking around. He gripped his pickaxe tighter in his hands. Just when he was gonna check back on the two fighting he heard a gun shot. Since Sid was blind his ears were a lot sharper at picking up sounds so the gun shot was pretty loud to him. He quickly covered his ears and fall to the ground. 'What on Odd was that!?' He thought. 'Crap! Someone has a gun around here!' He started to freak out. He was still laying on the ground with his hands covering his ears. He didn't wanna panic but if he did draw attention it might stop the fighting. He quickly stood up. "Someone's shooting! Someone wants all the gold for themselves! They'll kill us all!!" He yelled. Then began running around in a small circle. 'I really hope this works.' He thought.
Sleep well my Abe babe~

05-03-2008, 10:28 AM
Oddey
Outlaw Bomber

Ooc: Sid had a bit of an odd reaction but oh well.
Ic: Garit heard the blind mudokon screaming about him. 'Well he's part right. I'm not shooting anymore, but I do want all the gold, even if I'm not a group and don't want to kill anyone if i don't have to. At least nobody knows exactly where I am.' He thought. Wondering what his next move should be he looked at the town. It was only ten yards away. If he could get there then it wouldn't be hard to hide in the alleyways and sneak away to his home. Thinking up a zig-zag route with several hiding spots along the way, he got ready to run. But he waited a little longer to see if Hoss would go away. 'Wait.. I could actually just take him hostage and then get out without having to risk much.' He thought. But then he would be seen and in doing so it would become more difficult to do things without being recognized. 'Okay well I'll wait a little bit then.' He decided.

:

05-04-2008, 03:51 AM
arkaznor
Fuzzle

: Dec 2006
: Southeast Asia
: 128
arkaznor  (18)

ooc: Right, here is my character.

Name: Teo

Species: Mudokon

Position: Bandit sniper

Personality: Teo has a cold detachment, when it comes to other. He doesn't take pleasure in stealing, torching, and killing but he doesn't regret doing it either. He has a calm laid back attitude towards most things, and only takes pulling a trigger seriously.
Appearance: Teo looks like a normal green mud. How ever, instead of wearing a loincloth, he was baggy pants, and a metal platted poncho (with each plat being wrapped in leather to avoid glare and clanking).

Equipment: Teo carries with him a sniper rifle at all times. He has three different barrels for it, so it can fire darts, bullets, or spooce.
History: He used to have a caring connection with nature (which he still does in a way), but after a while he realized he wasn't going to get any working as a slave. So, he snuck out, stole a sligs gun and run north. When he first started stealing, he was a bit squeamish when it came to killing people, but he eventually started having a blank neutral wall when it came to his job. After about a year of thievery, he met up with Gegnar and sort of started working for him.

I'll post later, but I need sleep at the moment.

05-04-2008, 04:23 AM
Moosh da Outlaw
Rabid Fuzzle

Out of Coffee: Sorry for the longish break. I've been busy.

BIC:

Skelter stumbled back as the attack hit her straight in the face. "Screw this!" She snarled, grabbing her gas launcher and cramming it over her back. She had nothing against being unfair. She pulled her gas mask over her face and prepared to fire.
05-04-2008, 08:15 AM
Chronicler
Boombat

Chronicler  (79)

Skylla's eyes opened WIDE in fear as they gazed upon the Intern with her mustard gas weapon.
"You......You're cheating!"
Skylla stayed where she was. Scared stiff. That's when Hoss stomped his foot down and growled. He ran as fast as he could and reached the lake. Hoss picked up Skylla's crossbow and placed a Boombat on it. He ran up to the Intern (Skelter) from behind and tapped her on the shoulder, hopefully getting her attention. Hoss had the crossbow pointed point blank at the back of Skelter's head.
"I wouldn't do that if I was you...."
Wally was scared enough as is. Some blind Mudokon was yelling about seemingly nothing, he heard a gunshot, and now, his master (Skylla) is being threatened. Wally let go of Bo's beind and ran up infront of Skylla. He tried looking as aggresive as possible......

Last edited by Chronicler; 05-04-2008 at 08:27 AM..
05-04-2008, 08:23 AM
Chronicler
Boombat

Chronicler  (79)

OOPS....SORRY....THIS WAS AN ACCIDENT IGNORE THIS POST....SORRY AGAIN.

Last edited by Chronicler; 05-04-2008 at 08:25 AM..
05-04-2008, 10:41 AM
OddYouko
Outlaw Cutter

OCC: I need ice cream!
IC: Sid stopped his running and screaming. He was now out of breath and felt rather stupid for the whole thing. He sat down on the ground. He heard more running and then some talking but he didn't bother getting up. 'Well...that was dumb.' He thought while still trying to catch his breath. He got up off the ground and dusted off. He looked all around himself listening to the different sounds. He held his pickaxe in his left hand. "Well it looks like Hoss can handle them now." Sid said as he heard them by the river. He started to walk to his own little house. 'I'll start more work tomorrow.' He thought to himself. 'Maybe I could also try and find some gold.' Sid then wondered. He eventually went into his own house and left the others to settle things.
Sleep well my Abe babe~