Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Oddworld RPG

08-10-2007, 02:38 PM
The Dark Mudokon
Fuzzle

: May 2005
: Roxton-Falls
: 130
The Dark Mudokon  (10)

OOC: Well, I thought Ed would be a native mudokon that was from the tribe living where Frakture was built and the sligs could've fooled him and some others into thinking the hospital would take good care of them. As for the random character, it was merely to learn how they could've got him, I won't use that slig again.

Jaran The Dark Mudokon

08-10-2007, 04:14 PM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

: Oct 2006
: Scotland, Aberdeen
: 1,041
Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

Once forced to the floor, Zandoba's eyes filled with terror. He gave up the fight and cried shakily. He'd already learned numerous times before that he would lose. He moaned like he was in agony, then errupted into screams.

Aries could have felt sorry for him, but hated him too much to do so. She heard the mudokon named Ed speak up.
"I don't know if -"
She was cut off in surprise, and jumped at the sudden sound. She raised an eyebrow at Ed, who had just farted.
"Excuse you...." She muttered solemly, before giggling.
I am a man. Do not call me otherwise, or you are doing it wrong. Times correctly guessed as a man: Patrick: 1, Mitsur: 1, Daxter king: 1, OANST: More than once, Nemo: 1, alf's brother's mate: 1, Nate: 1, Anonyman!: 1. The assumption everyone is male probably comes from the fact 90% of characters in Oddworld are male. The editpenis<a href=http://www.oddworldforums.net/signaturepics/sigpic4236_3.gif target=_blank>http://www.oddworldforums.net/signat...gpic4236_3.gif</a>

08-10-2007, 05:22 PM
The Dark Mudokon
Fuzzle

The Dark Mudokon  (10)

Ed stared at Aries.

"Err..excuse me. Do you know why they didn't give me the free brew they promised? And they didn't take care of my finger!", he said, as he shown his finger to Zandoba, which was completely healed of the little cut.

After asking this, Ed just took a look over the two fighting people. And then turned his head back to Zandoba, with a dumb look on his face.

"What's going on? Why are they biting eachother?"

Jaran The Dark Mudokon

Last edited by The Dark Mudokon; 08-12-2007 at 09:05 AM..
08-12-2007, 01:46 AM
Slig 7665
Howler Punk

: May 2007
: Wales
: 335
Slig 7665  (11)

2face looked at Ed "they didn't give you a free brew or look at your finger because your now there slave so go do your job slave scum"

Thankyou Carnix for the sig

08-12-2007, 09:04 AM
The Dark Mudokon
Fuzzle

The Dark Mudokon  (10)

Ed opened his eyes wide and stared at the Slig.

"Slave?...."

He finally realized why he never received any care, why he got beaten up and why he never received his fre, tasty and fresh brew. He was taken as a slave! He realised he had to be free. He turned toward Aries and, with a low voice, told her:

"We have to escape! Or we'll never have brew again!"

Jaran The Dark Mudokon

08-12-2007, 09:57 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

Aries blinked, before laughing at the brew comment, before coughing as mucus blocked her throat.
"Ummm, I'm here for free health care, not brew..." She croaked. Her eyes then widened and her jaw gaped open like a steef wall ornament. Ed hadn't recieved any health care - that left no reason to why she wouldn't have her blonde head above a fireplace, or be a slave herself.
"Oh my Odd...." She managed to choke out, covering her mouth with her hand. After losing relatives and friends, being attacked and stalked by a psycho, her life was about to get worse. She looked around the endless corridors. She didn't know where to run or how to get out.

OOC: PS, I applaud The Dark Mudokon for having such a normally character. I mean, Ed is just a regular green male sterile mudokon who farts, can't get any more regulat than that.
I am a man. Do not call me otherwise, or you are doing it wrong. Times correctly guessed as a man: Patrick: 1, Mitsur: 1, Daxter king: 1, OANST: More than once, Nemo: 1, alf's brother's mate: 1, Nate: 1, Anonyman!: 1. The assumption everyone is male probably comes from the fact 90% of characters in Oddworld are male. The editpenis<a href=http://www.oddworldforums.net/signaturepics/sigpic4236_3.gif target=_blank>http://www.oddworldforums.net/signat...gpic4236_3.gif</a>

Last edited by Zozo the Zrilufet; 08-12-2007 at 09:59 AM..
08-12-2007, 10:20 AM
The Dark Mudokon
Fuzzle

The Dark Mudokon  (10)

OOC: Zozo, is that a compliment or a sarcasm? I'm not sure which one :P

Ed stared at Aries for a while. Maybe he finally convinced her to help him escape, but he'd have to rescue other mudokons as well as the other "prisoners".And he's have to do that without getting reduced to meat slump full of holes by the sligs. He suddenly had an idea.

"Is there a bottle of brew somewhere around? Or a firecracker? Or anything that makes fire?", he asked Aries.

Jaran The Dark Mudokon

08-12-2007, 11:02 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

OOC: D:Its no sarcasm, I swear. A lot of the Rp characters tend to be recoloured mudokons or such.

08-12-2007, 11:41 AM
Slig 7665
Howler Punk

Slig 7665  (11)

2face thought hmm this guy chould be a good excuse to cause chaos he looked at Ed "I'll help"
08-12-2007, 12:26 PM
The Dark Mudokon
Fuzzle

The Dark Mudokon  (10)

Ed turned his look toward the disfigured and ugly slig. A slig that want to help a slave escape? It was pretty strange....He looked at Aries again, then, at the slig.

"Why would a slig help a slave? Is there some kind of fake brew behind this? Or are you just going to help me escape with my fellow chumps?"

Ed just realised the lenght of his sentence and farted spontaneously.

"Oops."

Jaran The Dark Mudokon

08-13-2007, 03:45 AM
glitch taimer
Bolamite

: Jun 2007
: Over there
: 65
glitch taimer  (10)

OOC: Welcome The Dark Mudoken. It's good to have some new role players.
IC: Bork let go of Zanoba and stood up. "Please just stop screaming," Bork said before turning back and seeing a mudoken he hadn't seen before. "Your a new face around here," he said.
08-13-2007, 03:53 AM
Slig 7665
Howler Punk

Slig 7665  (11)

Slax looked at the luskan "so whats your name" he asked Slax began to read the book again.

08-13-2007, 04:10 AM
The Dark Mudokon
Fuzzle

The Dark Mudokon  (10)

Ed stared at Bork. That guy thought Ed was new? Obviously, he never saw mudokon slaves before, it's been to weeks since Ed got fooled into thinking he'd have a nice, cold brew....

"I'm not new here, I mopped the floor since a long time. What about helping me out, please? I want to go out and drink a nice, fresh brew!"

Ed stared at the people who were with him. Would they help the mudokon save his brethren and get out so he cn finally have brew?

(OOC: I hope there's other people playing sligs 'cuz the escape won't be hard if there no other sligs than 2 face and we can't use random characters.)

Jaran The Dark Mudokon

08-13-2007, 04:14 AM
Slig 7665
Howler Punk

Slig 7665  (11)

OOC:just so you know my other charicter Slax is a guard slig and 2face is a nutter.

08-13-2007, 04:20 AM
glitch taimer
Bolamite

glitch taimer  (10)

IC: "If you want a brew that bad, then here." Bork reached and grabbed a few coins from is pocket and put them in a nearby vendor.When the brew rolled out, he grabbed it, and gave it to Ed. "Why do you want to break out just to have a brew? That's just plan crazy talk."
08-13-2007, 05:05 AM
The Dark Mudokon
Fuzzle

The Dark Mudokon  (10)

Ed frowned at Bork.

"I don't wanna be out just for a brew, you think it's fun to mop floors while getting beaten up? I'll do like that Abe guy and save the mudokons from this place and I'll go enjoy my free brew outside!"

He took the brew, took a gulp of it and put it in a pocket on his loin cloth.

"Follow me, fellow chumps!"

So he ran in a corridor then waited for the others. He looked for an exit. He stood there, scratching his head.

"How do we get out of here?...."

Jaran The Dark Mudokon

08-13-2007, 06:00 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

: May 2006
: Um...RealWorld?
: 1,943
Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

IC: "Silph, if it's of any concern to you...pah, I'll read this later" Silph put the book back in the shelf and walked out the room. He'd get a key later...for now, he wanted a drink. He wandered out to the vending machine. Nearby was a Mudokon drinking some, then yelling "Follow me, fellow chumps!" to no other Mudokons that Silph was aware of, before running around a bit. Silph shrugged. He wasn't technically on duty yet, apparently..it wasn't worth the effort of going after it, or trying to help it. He went back to the drinks machine. He then realised he didn't have any coins on him. He couldn't be bothered to go back for any, so he dug his hand up through the machine and grabbed one out, not caring for any damage he caused to it. He grabbed two while his arm was in there, and bit off the top of the first and started drinking it, while looking around. This place really needed some more employees...

OOC: Hint freakin' hint. We really could use more people in this thread...
08-13-2007, 06:58 AM
The Dark Mudokon
Fuzzle

The Dark Mudokon  (10)

(OOC: Well, if we can't get more sligs on this rp we'll have to go for random characters. :P
Otherwise, I don't know what we can do, escape would be too easy.)

Jaran The Dark Mudokon

08-13-2007, 07:19 AM
glitch taimer
Bolamite

glitch taimer  (10)

OOC: Due to the fact that there are few players on this thread, and the owner is inactive a lot of the time, there is only one thing we could really do before we start going random character crazy. We may have to have a two character minimum or something. It's just a suggestion to save this thread.
08-13-2007, 08:50 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

: May 2006
: Um...RealWorld?
: 1,943
Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

OOC: The thread isn't dying particularly, there's just not alot of activity due to lack of players. It's not (I hope) gonna die any time soon, though. That's not what I meant.
08-13-2007, 09:00 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

Zandoba dropped to the floor as Bork let go of him, and lay limp, sobbing softly. His red traumatized eyes stared into nothing as he shivered on the floor.

"Not that I know of..." Aries answered to Ed's question, before drifting into angst thought. She didn't know how to escape. She was in a place where her insane stalker was. She didn't know what to do. When Ed said Follow me chumps! She galloped after him, before he realised he didn't know where to go. She snapped and collapsed on the floor in tears.
"Odd, I should of ended this, it only gets worse!" She wailed.

Last edited by Zozo the Zrilufet; 08-13-2007 at 09:08 AM..
08-13-2007, 09:02 AM
glitch taimer
Bolamite

glitch taimer  (10)

OOC: Zerox, i didn't mean the thread was going to die of inactivity. I ment saving it from becoming a crap thread with a whole bunch of random characters running about.
08-13-2007, 11:30 AM
The Dark Mudokon
Fuzzle

The Dark Mudokon  (10)

(OOC: Well, if this rp ends, I sent a request to Splat, so, I got something in store ^^)

Ed looked around, searching for a way out. There had to be a door that led to the slave pen. And with luck, it wouldn't be a door that led to a slog kennel.....

After searching restlessly, Ed opened his eyes wide and turned toward the others.

"Hey! Guys! I found an exit! come over here!"

The door was opening on a corridor, where a cardboard sign saying "EXIT" was hung. Ed went into the corridor, walking toward the next door.

Jaran The Dark Mudokon

08-13-2007, 11:40 AM
Slig 7665
Howler Punk

Slig 7665  (11)

2face looked at Ed "wait mabey we should cause some Chaos first".

08-13-2007, 11:51 AM
glitch taimer
Bolamite

glitch taimer  (10)

IC: Bork walked over to Aries who was obviously have a psychotic moment. "Hey, are you okay?" Bork asked. "Hey! Guys! I found an exit! Come over here!" said a mudoken nearby Bork. Bork walked over to the mudoken. "I cannot let you escape. I am sorry, but it is against hospital regulations. "Wait, mabey we should cause some choas first," 2face said. Bork saw the luskan, drinking some brew without any concern. "Hey, luskan! Why don't you come over here and help! It is awfully hard to control two people by yourself you know!"

Last edited by glitch taimer; 08-14-2007 at 04:59 AM..
08-13-2007, 05:00 PM
The Dark Mudokon
Fuzzle

The Dark Mudokon  (10)

Ed scratched his head, staring at Bork. Was this guy insane? Ed thought so, 'cuz who would wanna stay in a place where there's no free brew? No sane persons, for sure!

"I don't wanna stay here! I hate mopping floors without having free brew! I'm going outta here!"

Thus, he went toward the exit door, with no knowledge of what was waiting behind. What a chump....

Jaran The Dark Mudokon

08-14-2007, 05:07 AM
Reiji Neko Mitsukai
Boombat

: May 2003
: I cruise around...
: 227
Reiji Neko Mitsukai  (10)

(Sorry I've been gone for so long... Having a computer crash- and the CD/DVD drive start on fire- takes a while to fix.)

The sound of the hysterical screaming jolted Shed, who began to try to flap his arms, despite the straightjacket he was in. "BIRDS! FLY AWAAAAAAAY!"

"Sick cultures show a complex of symptoms such as you have named . . . but a DYING culture invariably exhibits personal rudeness. Bad manners. Lack of consideration for others in minor matters. A loss of politeness, of gentle manners, is more significant than is a riot."
-- Robert Heinlein in Friday

08-14-2007, 06:52 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

Aries looked back at Bork.
"I...No, I'm not, I...Came here for...." She didn't know how to say it. "Help, is the free health care as bad as they say?..." She heard Ed yell, and decided to go with him. Apparently the place was bad, she had a bad feeling he was right. She galloped away to catch up with Ed, hearing Bork shouting they weren't allowed to leave. What kind of a place is this? She thought.

Zandoba shivered as he got up and stalked unseen towards Bork.
"Why....Did you try that?" He spoke in an odd voice that kept on changing tone. "Why is EVERYONE ALWAYS TRYING TO DO THAT TO ME!?" He screeched. "Ever since she happened, EVERYONE is out to GET ME!" He burst into tears again.
"Just tell me why..." He begged on his knees.

OOC: I add characters bios for fun. Well, Zerox wanted more peoples anyways.

Name: Pretzels Salty Cheesy Tequilla (They wouldn't let him change his last name to Creamycakes)

Species: Vykker

Appearence: A physically normal-looking vykker. apart from his eyes. He suffers from opsoclonus, so his yellow eyes look shifty sometimes. He carries a big case, like a violin case, with Rainbow's body inside. He wears a small tight pink labcoat that is ripped at the front. Medical things are also in his suitcase.

Equipment: His big suitcase and the little scalpels, bandages and medical things that are in them.

Bio: Pretzels, his name formerly Hungardian, is from the Tequilla family line of vykkers, a family known, feared and poked fun at for their insanity that tends to take place in love and identity. His brother 'Cheeseball' Tequilla works for a law-breaking madman, verges on erotomanic and calls everyone and himself something that isn't his/their name.

Pretzels lived his life having no friends at school, studying in dead bodies and science and eventually becoming a....Person who gets to work with dead bodies in a morgue sort of place. He continued to live in the main house, even after his brother Cheeseball had moved out. Then tradgedy struck.

As he walked to the stairs, at the bottom of them he found a piano. A piano with Rainbow's crushed body underneath it. In a state of shock, he yanked out her dead body and took it to his room.

There he taxidermied it, gutting and stuffing it, then replacing her eyes with blue glass ones so much like hers. He only smiled and said he was just fixing her up when Flufflepuff caught him in the act, and was oblivious to his 'sister''s screaming at him.

Everyone eventually got used to him denying the fact Rainbow Fruitcake was dead, obvious when he brought her downstairs and plonked her in a seat for food, saying she must not be hungry again. He began to freak, panic and become angry and defensive when others tried to get that corpse away from him. So they just left him to her.

It was only when he tried to taxidermy his mother that she decided enough was enough. Insanity was all fine in the home, until it started to endanger the well being of others. And so Flufflepuff was sent to put him in Frakture Fallz. Though Pretzel was still allowed to bring his favourite things in his suitcase, such as Rainbow Fruitcake's body.

Personality: Pretzels is usually unnaturally happy all of the time, positive and never seen without his suitcase with Rainbow inside. Try and take her from him or insist she is dead, and he'll get all defensive and angry. he likes changing the names of those he can and is allowed to into something daft, colourful is just plain crazy.

Reason for being there: Insanity, necrophillia, wiredness, legally changing his and others names to silly names, but mostly the fact that he denies to himself that Rainbow is dead.

-

Name: Rainbow Fruitcake (Named by Pretzels)

Species: Mudokon

Appearence: Rainbow skinned, with stripes of bright purple, red, orange, yellow green and blue going down her skin. Her ponytail is pink and sparkles with pinky purple. Her light blue eyes were replaced with glass ones. She has been taxidermied and has boobs for no logical reason. She wears a light purple sparkly skirt loincloth thing and a shirt.

Equipment: Her clothes and glass eyes.

Bio: Rainbow, formerly X-8008135-4R3-FUN, was created in Vykkers Labs 1. Before suffering a tragic life of pain, being tested on and having no one to care for her. Until the day Pretzels bought her off the vykkers with his life savings.

She had a happy life in the Tequilla mansion, not passing judgement on the transvestite, mentally and physically disabled or just plain insane relatives of his. The two dated for two years, despite their age difference. Until that fateful day.

Rainbow died saving a bunch of Pretzels' relatives, when she tried to hold back a piano that Flufflepuff had leant on without notice. The vykkers shrieked and scattered down the stairs and out of its way. She tried to hold it back and Flufflepuff ran to grab it - he wasn't fast enough, and Rainbow could hold it back no longer. She was dragged under it as it slid down, and died pretty instantly of a head injury and broken bones.

And so Rainbow Fruitcake's life had prematurely ended at 20 in mudokon years, but the drama about her hadn't - Pretzel wouldn't accept the fact she died, taxidermied her body and treated her as if she was alive, denying himself the fact she had died. Her body is still taxidermied and in his suitcase.

Personality: Kind, helpful, unprejudiced and like a perfect nice person until the day she died. She'd always put others before herself. Is still a goodie in death.

Reason for being there: No reason, but her dead body is in Pretzels' suitcase anyway. And Pretzel is going there with her.

-

Name: Flufflepuff

Species: Slig, bigbro

Gender: Male, secretely a drone but looks the same as any other bigbro.

Appearence: A bigbro with a black mask, chains, tatoos with black skulls and killed and bleeding mudokons, black bracelets with spikes and other gothic things decorating him. Is usually angry and serious looking. He doesn't talk, but just makes sounds.

Bio: Flufflepuff was named by Pretzels when he bought him from Splinterz to be a lab assitant, when Mudkiller was 16 in slig years. 'Flufflepuff' never forgived Pretzels Tequilla for changing his name from Mudkiller to what it is now. The only thing he's glad about being bought is the fact he wasn't in Splinterz when Abe went in.

Flufflepuff went about his life assisting Pretzels in the Tequilla house, a mansion with dozens of other Tequilla relatives, with his new name, until one fateful day.

One of Pretzels' transvestite 'sisters' ran screaming out of Pretzels' room. Curious and annoyed, he went to check what the heck Pretzel had done now, and was also shocked.

Rainbow the mudokon, the goody-two-shoes he detested for being a mudokon, abnormal, such a good person and helping Pretzels, was dead, and Pretzel was just finishing taxidermieing her lifeless body. She had been gutted and then stuffed - he couldn't help but watch as he replaced her eyes with glass ones. When Pretzels saw he was being watched, he just smiled at Flufflepuff and said
"Just fixing her up a little."

That was the last straw, even for the matriarch of the Tequilla family - insanity was usually all fine and well in the house, unless it started to possibly endanger others. They decided it would do no harm, until the day Pretzels thought the mother of the family was dead and tried to taxiderm her in her sleep. She woke up before he could shove a hook down her throat, screamed for her children's help and survived with no damage, thanks to the fact they happened to be awake and doing a wet t-shirt contest.

They agreed on Flufflepuff's suggestion that he should be brought to a nut house, so Frakture falls it was, with money for the best treatment affordable for Pretzels. The catch for the big bro was that he would be the one bringing him there. Once Flufflepuff gets rid of him, he plans on having a secret celebration party all by himself.

Personality: Serious, moody, and a typical don't-mess-with-me kinda tough guy, Flufflepuff hates his changed name, and wants his old one back. Being a drone, he's into queens and hardcore BDSM. Gothic things are like his religion, he's always wearing chains and things. Despite hating mudokons for rascist industrial reasons, he regrets accidentaly killing Rainbow with a piano.

Reason for being there: Flufflepuff hopes to ditch Pretzels there, legally change his name behind Pretzels' back and run away to a different place to work. He's sick of being around maniacs, especially Pretzels.

Wait, that means I have sorta five characters...Oh well, fun.

Last edited by Zozo the Zrilufet; 08-14-2007 at 10:53 AM..
08-14-2007, 07:09 AM
Slig 7665
Howler Punk

Slig 7665  (11)

Slax left Silph's room Slax made his way to the nutters wardthere he saw Bork trying to control a situation Slax pulled out his gun and fired it into the air "whats going on here" he shouted.

08-14-2007, 08:59 AM
glitch taimer
Bolamite

glitch taimer  (10)

IC: Bork turned around when he heard Zandoba say something to him. "In the the first place, you bit me. You also chased patients around." He pointed at Aries. "Frankly, your completly insane." A gunshot got cracked the air, causing Bork to turn around in suprise. When he saw it was another slig guard, he let out a sigh of relief. "Finally, some help. That mudoken over there is trying to break out so that he can get drunk in the forest. He has pursauded that steef to follow." Bork pointed at Aries. "This steef attacked me." He pointed at Zandoba. "And this crazy slig wants to start some chaos!"

Last edited by glitch taimer; 08-14-2007 at 09:05 AM..